The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Experimentation

Dr. Josef Mengele continued electro shocking the young woman on the table, and she continued screaming, crying and begging for it to stop. Her suffering only delighted and encouraged him more, as the young woman continued receiving the electro shocks.

“Stop it, please!", she cried, “I can’t take it anymore!”

Mengele smiled. The young woman had reached her breaking point and he said, “That’s how we deal with behavioral problems here.”

“You son of a...", she exclaimed and raised her hand to strike him, but Mengele grabbed her arm and pulled it down with full force, causing her to whimper.

“Maybe you need more electro shock treatments,” he said.

“No..no,” the young woman whispered.

“I thought so,” Mengele said, “now I’m going to take you back to your room.”

The young woman, too exhausted to fight, complied and he took her back to her room then locked the door from the outside.

The young woman staying at the hospital only went by the name of Kaetzchen., who was 27 and Eurasian. Kaetzchen was a mutant who had had problems with Mengele on a number of occasions, not just regarding the electro shocks. At other times, he had subdued her not only physically but with shots as well. Once Mengele made her strip in front of him and bathe in ice water because she wouldn’t obey him, and once dunked her head in it several times. It as enough to kill a normal human being, but it hadn’t killed her YET.

The mutant was bent on getting revenge.

* * *

Kaetzchen had been lying in wait for Mengele to come to her room where she would attack him, and the best part was that he didn’t even know about it. She was going to give him a major beat-down.

Mengele came into her room and Kaeztchen froze him; then she kicked him in the stomach. He unfroze and went flying across the room, hitting a wall. The doctor slowly but painfully got up and lunged towards her, but she used her hands to knock him back.

“Bitch!", he exclaimed.

Kaetzchen smiled at him and said, “Come on, doctor. Get up. I’m not through with you.”

Mengele glared at her and asked, “What are you?”

“I’m a mutant, and a very strong one. It’s no use trying to fight me, because you won’t win. Now leave.”

The doctor angrily and painfully left the room, but it wasn’t the end. Although he couldn’t fight her physically, he was going to beat her psychologically, with mind control.

* * *

A few days later when Mengele could walk without pain, he went to Kaetzchen’s room to see her.

“Hello Kaetzchen,” he said warmly.

“Hello, Dr. Mengele. To what do I owe your presence?”

“Well as a doctor, my concern is for my patients, especially mutants. I came by to see how you were doing.”

“I’m doing quite well,” she said.

“You’re not going to attack me again, are you?”

“No.”

“Kaetzchen, come sit with me on the bed.”

“Okay.”

They sat on the bed and Mengele said, “Kaetzchen, I’d like to perform an eye exam on you. Just look directly into my eyes.”

She looked into the doctor’s eyes and he said, “Relax and look deep into my eyes...Relax..very good...completely relaxed...look deep within my eyes. It doesn’t matter if you get sleepy..so sleepy...and also tired...so tired and sleepy. It’s okay if you get sleepy during the eye exam.”

“Doctor,” she said sleepily.

“Don’t break contact. Look further into my eyes. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t look away. Look further into my eyes. Always deeper...always deeper. You are tired...so tired and sleepy...your eyelids are so heavy. Look further into my eyes. You’re so tired...so tired and sleepy...yes, so tired and sleepy. Eye exams make you sleepy. Your eyes are getting heavier, ever heavier. Your eyelids are getting more heavy...so heavy...they get ever heavier.”

Her eyelids were trembling and felt like lead. She wanted to close them so badly. Finally Mengele said, “Close your eyes.”

Her eyes closed and she heaved a sigh of relief. It was incredibly relaxing, and Kaetzchen fell into his arms. She felt her holding him.

Mengele smiled. He had successfully hypnotized a mutant, but he wasn’t going to stop there.

The doctor kissed Kaetzchen deeply on the mouth while her eyes were closed, and she responded to it in kind. Afterwards, he gently lay her on the bed and left the room.

In an hour the mutant woke up as she normally did, feeling refreshed. It was sunset now, and she turned on the light. Mengele came in again and said, “Hello again, Kaetzchen. How are you feeling?”

“Quite good,” she said.

“Come closer.”

She came closer to the doctor and he said, “I would like you to take a look at my lips wo see if they’re chapped. You know, the harsh weather gets to them sometimes and I can’t always moisturize them.”

Kaetzchen looked at his lips and she said, “No, I don’t think so.”

“Take a closer look,” he said.

She took a closer look and that’s when Mengele made his move:

“Keep your eyes focused on my lips whilst you listen to the sound of my voice. Keep your eyes focused on them and soon you’ll notice that your eyes begin to blink more and more. But I don’t want you to close your eyes. Just keep them focused on my lips while you listen to the sound of my voice, you can notice how those eyes are beginning to feel heavy, heavy and tired, heavier and heavier. They may feel a little strained-you may notice that my lips begin to go out of focus and blur a little. That’s alright-because your eyes are becoming heavier and heavier, more tired-so tired and heavy they just want to close-and they’re blinking more and more.”

Kaetzchen’s eyes began blinking rapidly, but she couldn’t keep her eyes off the doctor’s nice, full lips although they were a bit blurred.

“Becoming so heavy that it’s just too much effort to keep them open-but for now I want you to just try to keep them open. Just try.”

Her eyes quivered from the heaviness, but she managed to hold them open.

“And you find that the harder you try to keep those eyes open, the heavier and more relaxed those eyes become. So heavy-so comfortable and relaxed.”

Throughout the induction, the doctor spoke in a slow, monotonous tone.

“And when you find that it would be so nice to allow those eyes to close-all by themselves-you can stop trying to keep those eyes open and let go. Let go. Relax.”

Her eyes started closing and he said, “As you close those eyes now, notice how much more comfortable it is with the eyes closed. Just relax and drift deeper and deeper and deeper relaxed.”

The mutant stood before him with her eyes closed. Mengele told her, “You will allow me to perform more hypnosis experiments on you, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I am going to ask you to open your eyes, and then I’m going to leave. You wil go to sleep and wake up remembering nothing.”

“Yes, doctor.”

“Very good. Now open your eyes and follow my orders.”

The mutant opened her eyes, went to the bed and fell asleep again. Mengele turned out the light, left the room, closed the door and locked it.

* * *

The next evening, the doctor performed another hypnosis experiment on the mutant. He asked that the door remain closed and no one disturb him.

He began the induction:

“Just let yourself relax and listen closely to my voice, to what I say. I want you to relax...think of relaxing. Feel your body relaxing. As you think about relaxing, you will find your body relaxing. You will relax more and more. As you continue to listen to my voice, you will become aware that your entire body is becoming relaxed.”

Kaetzchen’s body relaxed, which meant that the induction was working. He continued, “Now you will find that you are also becoming drowsy. You will become more and more drowsy. Just listen to my voice..it makes you drowsy, sleepy. You feel heaviness flowing all through your body. Your entire body is becoming h-e-a-v-y,

v-e-r-y h-e-a-v-y. You are d-r-o-w-s-y, s-l-e-e-p-y. A pleasant feeling of drowsy warmth is coming over you. Soon you are going to sleep...deeply. Your eyes are getting heavier and h-e-a-v-i-e-r, s-o h-e-a-v-y.

You are feeling s-o s-l-e-e-p-y. Think of sleep, of nothing but sleep...very soon you are going to sleep...my voice makes you sleepy...makes you want to sleep...your eyelids are heavy, they are closing. You cannot keep your eyes open. They are closing. Shortly you will find it impossible to keep your eyes open and they will begin to blink. They will blink more and more...They will blink more and more and in a moment they will close because they are getting heavier and heavier.”

Her eyes started blinking rapidly to stay awake, although the heaviness was all through them.

“You find it harder and harder to keep them open. You are now v-e-r-y s-l-e-e-p-y. Your eyelids are s-o

h-e-a-v-y you cannot keep your eyes open. Soon the eyes will want to close and shut out the light. They are so heavy, so awfully heavy, you can hardly hold them open. Let them close whenever they are ready. Heavy. Still heavier, and they can close now.”

Kaetzchen’s eyes closed and the doctor said, “Your eyes are now closed and you are going deep asleep. They are now closed and you are going into a deep sleep...a d-e-e-p-e-r and d-e-e-p-e-r sleep. You will pay attention to nothing but the sound of my voice. You will not awaken until I tell you to. Any time in the future I suggest sleep or say the word ‘sleep’ to you, you will instantly go into a deep sleep. You are now going to sleep deeply...v-e-r-y d-e-e-p-l-y.”

Continuing the induction he said, “Sleep...deeply...very deeply. Your eyelids are v-e-r-y h-e-a-v-y. You are going deeper asleep...much deeper. You only want to s-l-e-e-p d-e-e-p-l-y. You want to do whatever I ask you to do. You can hear me clearly. You will be able to answer my questions do everything I tell you to do, but you will remain deep asleep. If I tell you to open your eyes, you will not awaken until I tell you to. Anytime in the future I tell you to sleep you will immediately go into a deep sleep. As soon as I say ‘sleep’ your eyelids will get very heavy, you will get very sleepy, your eyes will close, you will go deeply asleep. This will happen each and every time I say the word ‘sleep’. Now just continue sleeping...d-e-e-p-l-y...you will continue to go deeper asleep.”

Mengele decided to deepen the trance further:

“You are deep asleep, but you can go even more deeply than you are now. It is your desire to sleep as deeply as possible because it is a very pleasant experience, and it is of great benefit to you. You are going to sleep much more deeply and will respond positively to all the suggestion I give you. I shall now count to three and as I do you will begin to drift down into a much deeper sleep, and at the count of three you will be very, very sound asleep. So sound asleep that when I ask you to awaken later, you will have no memory of anything that was said or done while you were asleep. I will now start counting. One...you are going deeply, much more d-e-e-p-l-y asleep. Two...you are going d-e-e-p-e-r and d-e-e-p-e-r asleep. You can feel yourself drifting down into a very pleasant deep sleep. You can feel yourself drifting deeper and deeper asleep. You hear nothing but the sound of my voice. The sound of my voice makes you sleepy. All of the suggestions I give you in the future will be effective. You will do everything I tell you to do. As I continue to talk, you go deeper asleep. Every time in the future that I tell you to do something when you are hypnotized and only then, you will carry it out without question. Continue to sleep. At the next count you will deeply asleep. You will not awaken until I tell you to. Anytime in the future I say sleep or suggest sleep, you will instantly go into a deep sleep, even deeper than you are now.”

As soon as the mutant was deeply hypnotized Mengele said, “Open your eyes, but remain asleep. Take off everything.”

She took off everything and Mengele said, “Wait here.”

He left the room and came back with a prophylactic. The doctor closed the door, undressed, put it on, and got on top of Kaetzchen on her bed. While they were having sex, the mutant began absorbing Mengele’s memories. Visions of his life were flashing in her mind throughout the sex act and when it was over she said, “Your parents were very cold towards you, weren’t they?”

Mengele was shocked. “How did you know that?", he asked.

“I absorbed your memories while we were having sex.” she said.

“You what?”

“As a mutant, I can absorb people’s memories but only through sexual contact.”

“Really?”

“Yes,” she said, “and I’ve absorbed quite a bit.”

“What do you know?", he asked, “did you see anything?”

“Yes. I..I saw visions.”

“What visions?”

“Visions of how your parents were treating you. They weren’t abusing you physically, but mentally.”

Mengele was frightened. He didn’t know how much Kaetzchen had absorbed, but she now knew intimate details about his life.

“Your parents were so cold,” she said, “maybe that’s why you’re so cruel.”

He became enraged and exclaimed, “Shut up! I don’t want to hear anymore!”

The mutant remained quiet and he asked, “Have you slept with anyone else?”

“No, just you.”

“Listen to me. You’d better keep this between us, now that you know intimate details about my life. I don’t want this getting out. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, doctor.”

“Did any memories come when I kissed you the other day?”

“No, they didn’t. Like I said, these memories can only come through sexual contact.”

“I see. Sleep now.”

Kaetzchen fell into a deep sleep and Mengele said, “From now on, we will not have sex but I will maintain physical contact with you in the form of kissing. However, I will continue my daily hypnosis experiments on you, and you will allow this.”

“Yes, I will allow it.”

“Very good. When I snap my fingers, your eyes will open and you will be awake.”

He snapped his fingers and she slowly woke up. Mengele said, “I will come by and see you on a regular basis, but for now get some sleep. You still look a little tired.”

“Okay,” she said.

“Good night,” Mengele said.

“Good night.

He left the room and locked the door. Kaetzchen went to sleep a few minutes later.

It was a restful night.