The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Week Twelve—Monday

I’ve been thinking more and more about Professor B lately. He’s such a sexy man. I know that he’s much older than I am, but I’ve been wondering if he might go out with me. I know he shouldn’t—it’s against college rules—but I’ve really been wanting to go on a date with him. I don’t even know if he’s interested in me. I’ve been thinking that I might ask him out. I’m not sure if I should. I wish he would do the asking, but I might have to wait a long time. He’s probably not even interested.

Week Twelve—Wednesday

At the end of our session today, I got up the courage to tell Professor B that I’d like to take him out to dinner. He smiled at me and said that he’d enjoy that. I was so thrilled! He suggested that we go out Friday night to a restaurant in another town where we wouldn’t have to worry about being seen. He knows a place where we can feel very private. Ummmmm, that sounds nice!

Week Twelve—Thursday

During my session today, Professor B had me look at some photographs. They were all of women—women doing fairly ordinary things—typing at a computer, playing tennis, shopping, driving in a car. Even though they seemed completely innocuous and asexual, I found myself having the most unusual and erotic fantasies about each one.

I imagined the women being hypnotized—staring at a pendent, into a flashlight, at a spiral, into a man’s eyes- all the many ways that a woman can be hypnotized. Once they were in a deep trance, I imagined each of these women being made to undress, unbuttoning their blouses, slipping off their skirts, stepping out of their panties. And then I imagined the hypnotist making love to each of them. No ... fucking them. Each one was so deeply hypnotized that she couldn’t resist; and she didn’t want to. They simply loved being fucked—from behind, kneeling, lying down, straddling the hypnotist.

As I fantasized about the women in the photos, I was wishing it were happening to me. I want to have the experiences I was imagining. I want to be hypnotized, compelled to undress, sexually possessed by a strong, masterful hypnotic controller. By the time I got to the last photograph—a woman standing in a checkout line—I was imagining her as a hypnotized slave, kneeling before her Master, serving him with her body and mind. I want that. I want to be a hypnotized slave. I do. I want it so much. I want to be a hypnotized slave.

While I was gazing at the photographs, lost in my erotic fantasies, I’m not sure what I was doing. I may have been telling Professor B things about what I was seeing. I’m not sure. I think he was asking me questions and I was answering, but I really don’t know. The pictures were so compelling and I was so drawn into them, that I just can’t say for sure. What a strange experience!

Week Twelve—Saturday

I had my date with Professor B last night. It was so dreamy. We went to a really nice restaurant about an hour away. I told Professor B that I thought I should pay, since I invited him, but he wouldn’t hear of it. He said that I’m a student and he can afford to treat, but I can’t. I didn’t argue too much!

The restaurant was quite elegant. We had a table in a quiet corner with no one else sitting nearby. I can’t remember too much about what we ate or what we talked about. All I know is that I was really enjoying myself. I felt like I was flying, being out with Professor B, having a wonderful meal; it was like a dream. I had worn a very seductive dress, and was feeling both attractive and attracted. I kept noticing how sexy Professor B is; I was so turned on.

The best part of the meal was the dessert. It was so yummy! They served it in Professor B’s lap, which seemed just a little odd, but I didn’t mind. I simply crawled under the table and helped myself. I think it was the most delicious desert I’ve ever had. I just kept licking and sucking. I’m not exactly sure what it was I was enjoying, but it felt good in my mouth; it was so firm and was so very tasty.

The best part came when I was almost finished. Suddenly there was this incredibly delicious cream. I just had to get every last bit. I swallowed it all, wishing there were even more. I licked up everything, making sure I didn’t miss a drop, and then climbed back into my seat.

Professor B must have enjoyed the meal as well. He was smiling at me and seemed very pleased to be there. I hope that we’ll go out again sometime soon.