The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Expedition

CHAPTER 1

Amy had always loved the outdoors. She lived and breathed it! Ever since she had been small she’d loved climbing and mountain walking, kayaking, skiing and mountain biking, just to name a few. Her pursuits however were often few and far between for the place where she grew up didn’t have any rocks to climb or snow to ski on. All of that changed when she went to university. As opposed to the south east of England the South West had it all! Dramatic cliffs, granite rock (and plenty of it), Dartmoor and cann woods, an outdoor lover’s dream!

She was quite a skinny girl with brown hair wavy hair and a skinny figure. Her large breasts were her prize feature and got her a lot of attention from guys especially in the university climbing club of which she belonged.

In fact she wasn’t the only one who got attention all of the girls did as each of them were as attractive as the last and coincidently all of Amy’s best friends. There was Morwenna king who had grown up with Amy, Sarah Randall from Northern Ireland, nicknamed Irish. Nerys Driscoll from Wales, Rita Mason from Yorkshire, Esther Caddick from Essex, Jen Lewis, Nicknamed top heavy fraction because of her oversized (and very perky) breasts, The Brummie, Sophie McMahon nicknamed ‘Ging’ for her beautiful red hair, Annaliese Yates the singer and Jess Brennan who was the most attractive with straight brown hair, brown eyes and the perkiest and most sumptuous looking breasts.

It was the last week before Christmas, a Thursday, and it was club night down at the climbing wall. They were all sat in the bouldering room watching they’re club mates figure out various bouldering problems. Rita struggling on a V4, her cute ass very visibly stuck out and complimented by the tight black leggings she was wearing. Amy was sat in the group watching when Esther came in with the excited look one might associate with an epiphany.

‘What’s up E?’ asked Annaliese

‘I had the BEST idea while I was walking over!’ she replied with excitement,

‘I was looking at flights to Mexico and they’re only £400 return if we buy them quickly enough for the summer! We should have a girl’s holiday down to Chiapas!’

She smiled around at the group of girls before her, waiting for a response

‘Chiapas is meant to be incredible for everything!’ piped up one of the guys of the group! It’s really close to the Yucatan too where there are loads of cool plunge pools you can jump into!’

‘Why don’t we all go as a club and then just have an extra week with just us girls?’ piped up Nerys

Rita promptly fell of the wall onto her cute little bubble butt.

‘I’m game!’ said Amy with a murmur of agreement. Amy was essentially the Alpha, at least of the group of girls, they usually went with what she said, and if Amy was keen the rest would be too!

‘It’s settled then! All come over mine later and we’ll book the flights.’

6 months down the line, exams had finished, bags were packed and the 30 strong group were waiting the departure lounge at Heathrow airport waiting to depart, and air of great excitement surrounded the group with an energy that was almost electric!

The 8 hour flight went by like no time had passed; the connection flight to San Cristobal was like something out of an Indiana Jones film. The bags were dumped straight in their hostel dorms and in true student fashion the bar was found and pints were being drunk! It was a nice bar, right in the centre of Mexico City where they were staying for two days before heading south. The guys of the group would be joining the girls, staying in the same place but doing their own and mixed excursions around the region. Amy, after her third pint of Mexican beer went to the toilet. It wasn’t until she was washing her hands that a woman with a strange vibe came out of the cubicle behind her.

‘Hi!’ said the busty Latina woman, probably in her late 20s.

‘How’re you doing?’ replied Amy

‘Good,’ replied the woman ‘but you are looking quite sleepy!’

‘What?’ replied Amy ‘I’m fin..’ .’

‘Shhhh,’ said the Latina who put a finger on Amy’s lips.

She couldn’t quite put her finger on it, possibly because of the alcohol, but she felt her brain go quite fuzzy, she became aware of herself again standing, facing the woman who said,

‘It was great to meet you,’ and walked out leaving her very confused. Had they just been talking!? They must’ve, no one says ‘great to meet you’ like that if they hadn’t. Amy shrugged and decided that it wasn’t worth talking about and went to join her friends. As she sat she found herself saying,

‘Girls there is a great trail near where we are that goes straight into the jungle and up a horseshoe ridge, the views are supposed to be amazing!!’

‘How do you know that?’ asked Jen inquisitively

‘Erm,’ replied Amy not really sure ‘A girl in the toilets told me’ she supposed.

What had actually transpired in the toilets, Amy nor the others would ever know.

Once Amy’s mind had gone blank and into a trance induced by the Latina, she had started caressing her own breasts and had instructed Amy to do the same. The two beautiful women standing facing each other, Amy with a deadpan face, and rubbing themselves would have been an odd sight for any patron to walk in on.

‘You are with the group of girls yes?’ asked the woman still rubbing herself

‘Yes’ replied Amy

‘You will convince them to come to La Montaña de la Dama desnuda’ the woman instructed

‘I will’ replied Amy, still caressing herself

‘Now stop,’ said the woman who had stopped caressing her own breasts and smiled

‘It was nice to meet you!’

That was the moment Amy had come back to herself. She didn’t know it but the trance the Latina woman had put her under would spiral into something much, MUCH more sinister.

It had been a week or so that the group had been in Chiapas. They had been out to the Yucatan on the last day where the girls would be staying while the guys flew north and then home.

‘How about we head up to that mountain trail through the Jungle?’ suggested Amy while sat in a bar.

‘Oh yeah! I forgot about that!’ said Nerys

There was a murmur of general agreement

‘We can head out on Tuesday; it’ll take roughly 3 days to get there and back so we’ll be back by about Thursday evening if all goes well.’

It took them the best part of Monday to buy food and supplies for the three days and were ready to leave by that evening. A 0500 start saw the ten girls bleary eyed in the back of the van they had hired, ready to have one last adventure before heading home. The mountain was about an hour away situated on the Guatemalan border, three high pinnacles overlooked a large basin with a long winding ascent from the valley below. They trudged up the winding path through the jungle baring the extreme humidity, sweat dripping off their immaculate bodies.

It was about sundown by the time they had reached the edge of the basin, the next day would see them up to the first pinnacle which was at best a grade 1 scramble and looked like it would be a good day out, much better than the horrible humid jungle at any rate. They had found a small clearing with a running stream nearby in which they hung their hammocks and set up camp, none of them aware that, at that very moment they were being watched, their presence having been known ever since they had ascended over the ridge into the basin. Night fell and none of the girls were particularly fussed about staying up late as they would have a long day tomorrow. Amy’s dreams were odd that night; they were plagued by her having sexual relations in turn with each girl in their group. The dreams were explicit and oddly clear as if they were visions as opposed to actually blurry dreams. She awoke to find herself desperately needing the toilet. She unzipped her hammock and climbed out.

‘Amy?’ whispered Jess

‘I’m just going to pee, come with me?’ replied Amy

‘I need to go too,’ came another whisper from nearby as Esther clambered out of her hammock

The three girls trudged a few metres off into the trees. The found a suitable tree and each in turn dropped their shorts and did their business. As Esther was doing up the button on her denims, Amy suddenly heard a whooshing noise followed by a gasp from Jess who collapsed almost immediately.

‘Jess!’ exclaimed Esther who very quickly succumbed to the same fate as Jess after another ‘whoosh.’ The last thing Amy remembered was standing over her now unconscious friends utterly bamboozled when another ‘whoosh’ was heard, a sharp prick in her backside was felt and all went blank.

She awoke a few hours’ later feeling incredibly groggy and lying on a cold tiled floor. Everything felt quite cold on her skin, she sat up only to find that she was lying in what looked like a cell and was butt naked except for a pair of black stilettos. She raised her hand to her neck and found that there was what felt like a leather dog collar there. She got to her feet and wandered over to the bars at the front of her cell, her breasts swayed heavily as she did so. On first inspection she was in some kind of prison judging by the other empty cells around her, a small black security camera watched her unashamedly in the corner.

‘Hello?’ she called uncertainly,

what the fuck was going on!? The last thing she had remembered was going to pee in the jungle, how on earth had she got here! Where were her clothes!? And more importantly, where were Esther and Jess? She sat down in the corner of her cell, the tiles feeling cold against her bare ass and pondered. The Bars were far too well made and too new to really be in some dirty Mexican prison and found it seriously unlikely that the Mexican authorities would firstly strip her down but give her these particular garments, absolutely nothing made sense.

A door at the other end of the corridor opened and footsteps were heard, the kind of footsteps the wearer of high heeled shoes would give, and there were two of them. Amy’s jaw dropped and there was a horrible lurch in her stomach at what she saw. Two naked ladies wearing the same garments she wore, black stilettos and black leather collars appeared, one with blonde hair and the other with dark brown. This in itself would not have been so weird considering Amy’s predicament; the shocking part was that she was looking at both Esther and Jess. The two girls were standing in an upright pose, their shoulders back and their breasts out, (Jess’s bigger rounder and perkier than Esther’s) wide, blank smiles were etched on their faces and their eyes spiralled with a dancing purple light.

‘What the fuck!!??’ exclaimed Amy ‘what are you too doing!?’ as she got to her feet, ‘Where the hell are we!? wha—’ she was interrupted by Jess who spoke with a voice quite unlike her own, it was bubbly with excitement.

‘Our Mistress has required us to collect you!’ Esther giggled next to her very much like the garden variety bimbo and not like Esther at all!

‘What the fuck are you talking about!?’ cried Amy a sick feeling slowly creeping up her stomach

‘Our mistress has required us to collect you!’ Jess said again in the same excited voice as Esther unlocked the cell door, Amy noticed she had a set of handcuffs in one hand and what looked like a leash in the other. She strolled up to Amy, her breasts bouncing with each step she took and stopped at an uncomfortably close distance until her breasts were touching Amy’s. Amy had nowhere to go as she was pressed against the back wall of the cell.

‘What the fuck are you doing!?’ she cried, tears coming to her eyes. Esther spun Amy around all of a sudden with a strength that was not her own and pinned her against the wall. While cuffing her hands she said,

‘You’ll make a wonderful slave for Mistress!’

‘A Slave!?’ Amy thought, ‘This is fucked up!’

Esther spun her around again and fixed the leash to the metal ring on the front of the collar and pulled hard so that Amy Stumbled forward. She was led out of the cell with Jess following her and out of the door. There was a large open foyer with red tiled floor, white washed walls and several doors leading off. There was a spiral staircase leading upwards where Esther was leading her. She could not help but notice how Esther was walking, her perfect ass shaking alluringly and very unlike her normal walk, she looked behind her to see Jess doing the same, walking proudly with her shoulders back and chest out looking straight ahead and smiling, her perfect breasts bouncing with each step she took.

Once up the stairs they found themselves in a large entrance hall, judging by the black windows it was still dark, a large mahogany double door indicated the entrance to a large stately home; a large staircase ran up towards the upper floors. It was the kind of home you would find on an old sugar or tea plantation. Amy was lead into a large room to the left of the stairs which looked like a very regal dining room and then through another door to the right and then another to the right until she supposed they were at the back of the house.

She was standing before a peculiar sight. A middle aged Latina woman with high cheek bones and a tight bun was sitting in a throne like chair with four beautiful Latina women kneeling or stood around her wearing nothing apart from the same green collar and black stilettos the three Caucasian women were wearing. Two of the slaves held large fans, the other was holding a basket of grapes and the other a jug of what looked like wine whiles kneeling down by the older woman’s feet. All of them held themselves the same way Esther and Jess were doing, shoulders back, Chests out a wide smile on their faces and a weird purple light covering their brown irises. Amy realised that she recognised the woman holding the Jug of wine from the bar they were in a week ago. The one who had ‘been talking’ to her in the toilets when everything went blank.

Esther stopped in front of the group of women and reached behind her, seizing one of Amy’s upper arms and Jess grabbed the other and together they pulled her forward until all three were standing in a line.

‘We have done as you requested Mistress!’ Esther announced

‘We have brought you the girl!’ Jess contributed

‘Thank you,’ replied the woman they were calling ‘Mistress’ with a thick Spanish accent.

‘Well my dear, you must be frightfully confused by all of this!’ cooed the woman to Amy, Her English was immaculate

‘What the fuck have you done to my friends!?’ Demanded Amy

‘They’ve seen the light!’ replied the Woman with a twisted smile ‘My name is Nuria, I am the owner of this plantation up here, I grow mostly coffee beans which are exported around the world to companies like Starbucks. My whole operation is run off the back of my lovely lady workers of who fetch an incredibly large sum from the Porn industry as well!’

Amy felt that horrible sick feeling in her stomach again.

‘Where are all my other friends!?’ Amy demanded

‘they are all still asleep where you left them, they’ll probably be spending the next day searching for you, my snatchers will keep them where they need to be until you three go and collect them tomorrow night!’ replied Nuria

‘So that’s it then!?’ Amy demanded tears welling up ‘we’re going to be part of your workforce as slaves, growing and harvesting coffee beans!?’

Nuria just laughed,

‘ha-ha no no my dear, I wouldn’t waste such sexy talent like you on the plantation, you’re all going to be my personal slaves, you’ll be running the house, taking a leaf out of these lovely ladies books,’ she said as she caressed the head of the woman who had seduced Amy a week earlier ‘you’ll be filming various porn movies and best of all tending to your mistress’s sexual needs!’ she threw her head back and cackled at the disgusted look on Amy’s face.

‘I don’t I need to tell you how I will make you do all of this, just look at your friends,’ chuckled Nuria

Amy glanced to her left at Jess who was still standing, almost at attention, thrusting her chest out proudly and smiling.

‘That will be you in approximately an hour!’ giggled Nuria, Amy felt herself going weak at the knees

‘Take her to chamber 1!’ commanded Nuria

A resounding ‘Yes Mistress,’ erupted from the two girl’s Mouths.

‘If the floor seems damp, it’s because it hasn’t been washing since the lovely Jess was in there!’ grinned Nuria

‘NO!’ Amy screamed; it was strange how she had known for a while that this was going to happen and only decided to struggle now. Her two friends seized her arms and dragged her away, still kicking and screaming wildly, her breasts bouncing around which was a pleasing sight to watch for Nuria as she was dragged backwards out of the room, the leather handle of the leash, forgotten by her two slave friends was slapping between her legs.

She was dragged back the way she had come and down the stairs. They went through one of the doors in the foyer next to the ‘prison’ and found themselves in a long corridor with large heavy metal doors lining the walls. Esther had let go of Amy’s arm to open the door while Jess kept hold of her. Amy was forced into the dark room so hard that she tripped and felt a lot of pain in her right knee. Just before it went dark she heard Jess say,

‘You’re really going to enjoy this! I orgasmed 5 times! giggle

She now understood why there was a moist patch on the hard floor; it was Jess’s cum from her own brainwashing. Amy looked around frantically but to no avail as the room was pitch black. She could hear a small whirring from overhead and was suddenly doused in bright flashing lights that would have been overwhelming in any situation. Almost simultaneously an impossibly loud buzzing filled her ears, pulsating at different frequencies. She clamped her hands over her ears but to no avail. The buzzing seemed to be pulsating through her, vibrating her to her core! It was a bizarre sensation, there were no words in Amy’s head as such but the buzzing seemed to be telling her lots of different things.

‘Obey Mistress! Surrender to the collar! I am a pussy slave! Obeying is pleasure! I must Obey Mistress! I am wet for her! I am wet for the Collar! No more men! Sex with Women! Must learn how to pleasure Mistress! Obey Mistress!’

This went on and on inside her head as a mantra, she could not block it out! She found herself crying out, although it did not feel like her, she could feel herself slipping; found it more difficult to focus of anything but the mantra. Her pussy burned with arousal felt warm cum around her thighs, she wanted nothing more to rub herself down, to orgasm but knew that she mustn’t, she must fight, must resist, must obey,

‘NO!’ she shouted ‘but yes!’ the unspeaking voice in her head said, you must obey!

‘M-Must OBEY!’ she stammered

‘Surrender!’ said the voice, her hand slowly ran down her body, from her breast to her stomach to her crotch, she was soaked

‘S-Surrender!’ she repeated

She inserted two fingers into her throbbing snatch

‘You are a pussy slave!’

‘I am a pussy slave!’ repeated Amy with more conviction

‘I am wet for the Collar, I am wet for her!’ cried Amy

‘Wet for whom?’ said the voice in her head

‘I AM WET FOR MY MISTRESS!’ screamed Amy as she approached climax

‘Do you obey her?’ asked the voice

‘YES!’ screamed Amy again

‘Say it!’ commanded the voice

‘I OBEY MY MISTRESS!’ Screamed Amy as she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life!

The buzzing changed at the point, it softened, Amy still sat there in the puddle of her own, and Jess’s cum, still rubbing herself down, one hand on her rock hard nipple and the other in her soaking pussy, still saying the mantra over and over.

This same process must’ve repeated at least 5 times. Jess and Esther standing at attention outside the chamber, their own pussies soaked and their nipples rock hard with intense arousal as a mix of obeying mistress and hearing the cries and screams of pleasure from their friend finally succumbing to the will of their beloved Mistress!

The fifth time Amy orgasmed, the lights and buzzing died away leaving only the moans and gasps of Amy from inside. Jess and Esther unlocked the door and strode inside. Amy was sat against the wall facing the door furiously pleasuring herself with her eyes closed.

‘Get to your feet slave,’ said Jess

Amy opened her eyes; the once hazel brown eyes now spiralled with the same purple that Esther and Jess displayed. She removed her fingers from her dripping pussy and stood up to attention, her shoulders back her succulent breasts thrust out proudly with a wide smile on her face.

‘Whom do you serve?’ asked Esther

‘I serve our Mistress!’ giggled Amy

Jess stepped forward and grabbed the leash still attached to Amy’s collar.

‘You must be presented to our Mistress!’ she said

‘I am her slave! I will gladly obey every command!’ replied Amy and with that all three slaves willingly left the chamber to visit there now beloved mistress!