The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 12

I lay there looking into Mark’s shining blue eyes, my mind spinning. How could I describe what was in my heart at that moment? I wanted to spend every moment with him. I touched his face, his chest, his shoulders. I ran my hands through the dark hair on his strong chest and felt the ridges of his abdomen as they rose and fell with his breathing: his breathing; his life; my life. But I had a wife I loved too! She was my partner, the mother of my children, my soul-mate. Why did I have to choose? Why couldn’t I have both? I actually snorted at my audaciousness at thinking such a thought. “What?” Mark asked, his hands on my face and body as well. “What are you thinking?” “I’m thinking that what would make me the happiest man on earth is to have you and have my wife and kids.” Mark look at me skeptically. “That’s pretty bold,” he said. “I don’t know how that would work.” “There are a lot of things in the world where people said ‘I don’t know how that would work’. But we can’t settle that now and we both need to get to work.” “You’re right,” he smiled. “Call me around 2:00. I’ll be finished with my office hours by then and will have a little while before I have to be at the hospital. In fact, hang on just a sec.” Mark rose and reached up to his desk, pulling down a business card on the back of which he wrote something while his long, thick cock dangled in front of me. I stretched up for it and licked the tip, making him shudder. “Stop!” he demanded. “You said yourself we have to get to work. Behave yourself.. Here’s my cell number. Call it. I’ll be waiting for you.” “Yes Sir,” I said smiling. God he made me happy.

We both dressed hurriedly and I checked my appearance in the mirror. By this time, there would probably be staff and possibly patients out in the office and we didn’t want to appear disheveled, did we? When I was ready, I looked at him. His eyes were bright. “We’ll have a lot of things to work out,” he said. “That’s obvious. I hope we can do it.” And he took me in his arms and kissed me. “I know we can do it!” I said, squeezing him to me, hating to let him go. “You’d better go,” he said, putting a hand on my face. “Right. Bye,” I whispered. “Don’t forget; 2:00. I’ll be waiting for your call boy!” “Yes Sir,” I said and turned to leave. There were, in fact people in the office by now. The receptionist and nurse were starting the coffee pot and a couple of early-bird patients had arrived. The receptionist saw me leaving Mark’s office. “Oh, good morning Mr. Wolfe. Will you be needing a follow-up?” he asked. “Yes,” I said, “but I’ll need to call for a time. We have some scheduling issues to work out.” Frankly, I didn’t want to have to have our relationship in forty-five minute segments in the early morning. “Alright. I’ll looking forward to hearing from you then.” “Good,” I said. “Have a good one.” “You too,” he said, winking at me. That gave me momentary pause; did he know something or was that just his style? But I didn’t have the time nor the inclination to pursue it so I said my goodbyes and left.

I took a train uptown since there was a station so close to the office. Being rush-hour, I had to stand the whole way and was acutely aware of my penis pressing against my pants, causing me a bit of pain. God, here I was in my mid-forties having to deal with run-away erections like some teenaged buck. But thinking of Mark did that to me; he made me hard. So I covered myself with my attaché and actually got into the pain of my stiff bone throbbing against the hard case. Each pulse and its attendant shot of pain reminded me of Mark and how good I felt when I was with him, so I began to discover the irresistible combination of pleasure and pain.

When I got to the office, Jim was there with a couple of calls I needed to return and some paperwork I needed to complete quickly. I dealt with the emergencies and issues and before I knew it, it was time for lunch. “Jim, could I have a couple of minutes?” I asked him. “Sure Patrick. I’ll be right in.” He came and stood in front of my desk. “Jim, I want to tell you again how happy I am for you and Mark.” Suddenly I felt very warm at the mention of the name “Mark” and realized I was blushing. Oh well, nothing I could do about it so I chose to ignore it and pretend nothing had happened. “Now you wanted to have next week off? Is that right?” “That’s right. There isn’t a problem is there?” “No, no... not at all. I just need to get my dates straight. See I thought I’d take a little time off and I didn’t think it would be good if we were both out at the same time.” “Well I hope that you’ll be coming to the celebration at least. I mean it is on a Saturday and it’s not all that far to Shelburne,” Jim said eagerly. “I really hoped you’d come.” “Thanks Jim. I’d really like that. So would Sarah. I mentioned it to her last night and she was delighted for you.” “Great!” he said, beaming. “It’s the weekend after next. You and Sarah being there will make it extra special.” “I know it’ll be special,” I said, smiling broadly. I knew it would be special because Mark, my lover, doctor and Master, would be there too and maybe, just maybe we could steal some time together.

Jim needed to run some errands at lunch to get ready for his big day and I called Sarah to tell her the date so that she could call for reservations. Fortunately, Jim and his partner had called the resort to give them a heads-up as to how many might be attending and staying so there was a suite available for us and the kids. So we were set. I sat back in my chair, my mind on Mark and this strange turn we’d taken. I guess it was the turn I’d taken more than Mark. He must’ve realized he was gay years ago. I’d only just come to realize that I could love a man as well as a woman. And yes, I loved them both. I realized that, at some point, Sarah and I would have to talk and I’d have to tell her about my new self-understanding; “come out”, as it were. But at this point, I couldn’t even begin to think about what I’d say to her. I knew it would be difficult and at that moment, I just wanted to savor my budding relationship with Mark. So I spent my lunch hour eating some carry-out Jim had ordered for me, signing papers and dreaming about my doctor. I had to wonder if I was going to spend the rest of my life with a hard-on pressing against my trousers as I once again lifted up and shifted them to relieve the pressure.

Soon enough, it was 2:00. I asked Jim to see that I wasn’t disturbed for fifteen minutes, took Mark’s card and dialed his wireless. He picked up on the second ring. “Is that you boy?” “Yes Sir,” I answered, sitting up straight. “Good boy. I’m pleased you’re on time.” “Thank you Sir,” I said. There was a moment’s silence as I waited for him to speak. I was a little unsure as to why he was treating me like a boy when we’d declared our love for one another after having passionate sex on the floor of his office that morning. After a few moments of silence, he said “So, I suppose you’re wondering why you’ve suddenly become a ‘boy’ again.” “Well, yes Sir, I was. I thought this morning might have changed our relationship.” Mark chuckled. “And it did change it. But I wanted you to know that there’s always this other model we can use if we want. I like it and I think you do too, so let’s keep it as an option.” “I have to admit, my cock is like a steel rod right now. It really excites me to feel like you’re the boss.” “I thought so,” Mark laughed. “A lot of powerful men have that response. They like having a place where they can be given orders instead of having to give them all the time and be responsible for what happens.” “What do you think is going to happen to us Sir?” I asked. There was a long pause.

“First of all, that’s a question you need to put to Mark, not to Sir,” he said quietly. “That’s a question about you and me, but more importantly, about you, your wife and your family. I’m going to ask you a question Patrick and I want you to think about before you answer. Maybe you should think about it for a long time because, either way, it will never be the same for you again. And you need to think about all the implications of your actions.” My stomach was in knots as I listened to what Mark was saying. “But you do love me?” I blurted out. “Yes, I do. But that’s not the whole story. Is that enough? Will that be enough for you? Are you prepared to sacrifice your children and Sarah? I’m not asking for that, mind you. I’d never ask you to choose. But it will probably be very difficult and you may lose them. Many wives are devastated when their husbands come out to them and they throw them out of the house. It’s only a short walk to court after that. I’ve seen it before; it’s painful and traumatic for everyone. You need to understand that and be sure of what you want.” All this was said quietly and calmly, a simple statement of fact with little emotion betrayed and actually, that helped me because it helped me focus on the facts rather than the feelings. I realized how complicated this could become, but I also realized how important Sarah and the kids were to me. I’d never willingly hurt them or sacrifice them. They were my world and I wanted it to stay that way.

I sat there thinking, saying nothing for the longest time. “Patrick?” Mark asked. “Yes Mark,” I answered. “You shouldn’t answer my question right now. You need time to think about it and sort it out. I think there might be a way for us but it will take time and it’ll be difficult, especially at first. But right now, you have a wonderful weekend in the works with your family. Don’t do anything before that; just go and enjoy it. And that’s an order!” “Yes Sir,” I responded meekly, suddenly feeling as though the world had been severed from its moorings. “It’ll be alright Patrick. Thinks will work out. You just need to be patient and remember who you love and who loves you. To use an overworked phrase, love will find a way.” “Thanks Mark,” I said. “I’ll talk to you later.” “Bye,” he said, and we hung up.

I was staring into space, my mind lost in a maze when there was a knock on my door. It took me a couple of moments to come back to the present and focus my thoughts. “Come in,” I said, pulling some papers over in front of me to give the appearance that I’d been working on business. Jim came in with another load of paperwork and it was apparent that the rest of my day was already spoken for. “OK, what do you have Jim?” I asked, sighing, reluctant to put Mark out of my mind. But I had a business to run and as Jim placed the papers in front of me, I brought my thinking into line and dove into work.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 13

I got home after finishing my rounds at the hospital, tired and hungry, as usual. While I microwaved a quick meal, I checked my e-mail and listened to my messages. There was a voice-mail from Patrick. “Mark,” he pleaded, “I need to see you. It’s not a problem; I just need to talk to you. Here’s my number...” and he left his wireless number. It was about 8:30 and I figured he and Sarah would be getting the kids ready for bed so I decided to wait till 9:30. In the meantime, I opened a good Zinfandel and sat down to eat. As I sipped the wine, I thought about Patrick and, let’s face it, me. I’d really never planned on this but now that it was a possibility, was this what I wanted? Just thinking about him and seeing his bright blue eyes and wide grin in my mind made me hard. He was the man of my dreams. Good looking to a fault, terrifically smart, funny, sweet. He was everything I’d ever wanted and more. And the more was one of the problems: how could I, in good conscience, have a relationship with a married man with children? And I suppose you could wonder why I hadn’t thought about that before I started this? I have to ask myself the same question. But it’s really too late for that. I think I lost control when I realized that I’d have him for a patient. All I can say is “I’m sorry”. I suppose I should do the responsible thing and end it, but Patrick needs his ay in that too. At any rate, I’m really incredibly happy as well as ambivalent. Still, what can I say? He loves me and I love him. We’d figure it out. But one thing is sure: whatever happens, we won’t leave his family high and dry. With my practice, I do alright and I have an endowment from my grandparents so if push comes to shove and Sarah throws him out, we can still live on my income and continue to support her and the children.

I could envision Patrick here, filling the empty spaces in my apartment and my life. I could see us making love in the bedroom, having randy sex in the sun. As I fantasized, I reached down and unzipped my trousers to pull my hefty dick free and began to lightly stroke it. It quickly rose to its fullness and I wanted relief now! I really didn’t feel like getting up so I did the pragmatic thing and unhooked my pants so that I could pull them all the way down and took the bottle of olive oil from the kitchen table. I poured a bit into the palm of my hand and anointed my hard cock with it. At the feel of the warm oil on my sensitive flesh, I drew a quick breath, let my head fall back and groaned before I started stroking in earnest. In my mind’s eye, I saw Patrick’s pale, smooth, denuded body, his hard pink nipples rising and falling as he breathed deeply while he waited for me. I descended on him and took his warm cock in my hands, bringing it to a full, raging hard-on as I chewed on his delicious tits. While I played this fantasy in my mental theater, I almost involuntarily reached up under my shirt to work my own erect nipples. “Oh God,” I moaned and increased the pressure on my tits and cock. In a matter of minutes, I felt the wave that cannot be turned back rising in my loins. As it swept over my body, I felt a quick chill before the spasms started and my pelvis bucked as I pumped ropes of jism out of my cock and all over my belly and chest.

I squeezed my throbbing cock again and again, drawing out the orgasm, groaning and whimpering in my ecstasy. Finally, it subsided and I lay back, trying to catch my breath. I glanced at the clock and realized it was already a quarter past nine. Although I hadn’t set a time with Patrick, I knew I needed to call him soon or the whole household would be in bed. I hurried into the bedroom to change because I’d really messed up my shirt, what with the olive oil and the cum. An interesting salad dressing, I mused, smiling to myself. I took off my shirt and put it in a laundry bag to go to the cleaners. Then I pulled on a sweatshirt and shorts and went into my office to call my guy.

The phone rang, once, twice, three times. “Hello,” Patrick’s voice answered. “It’s me,” I said. “Oh, good,” he said. “Just a sec.” There was a pause. “I need to take this in my office Sarah. Won’t be long.” A few moments passed as I heard his footsteps going down the hall and then a door closed. “Hi,” he said quietly into the phone. “Hi.” “I just wanted to hear your voice,” he whispered. “I know,” I said. “I’ve missed you and it’s only been since this morning.” “Mark, what’re we going to do? This is just too hard. I can’t believe how much I want you. I want to be with you. I want to...” he paused and then cleared his throat, but still his voice caught when he spoke. “I want to be your boy... I need it...” “I know,” I said. “It’s OK to want it Patrick. I don’t know what we’re going to do but you’ll always be my boy.” I sensed his deep need to be dominated and that only made me love him all the more. “Is that wrong?” he asked. “I mean, is that weird? Am I sick?” “No,” I answered, tempted to chuckle but resisting the urge. Maybe we could make light of this another day but right now, he was in an agony of self-doubt and needed reassurance. “Everyone’s different Patrick. We all have different needs and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s OK to need domination. It’s just part of who you are and it doesn’t change what you’ve accomplished in your life or affect your worthiness as a person. It’s just one of the things that gets your motor running. Obviously, I like dominating you. And I love you for being who you are and feeling safe enough with me to tell me about it. Thank you,” I said quietly. I heard him breathe a sigh of relief. “Thank you,” he said. “Thank you for accepting me and loving me. And for showing me what I need.” “How could I not love you?” I asked. I just wished he’d been there in the room with me so that I could take him in my arms and show him how much I loved him. “I’d better go,” he said. “Will I see you tomorrow boy?” I asked. “Please Sir, I have an early meeting with an important possible customer. May I come the next day?” Now I did chuckle. “You’re such a pushy bottom,” I laughed. “Sure, day after tomorrow’s fine. But I’m going to miss you terribly and may punish you for making me wait; do you understand boy?” “Yes Sir,” he answered meekly. “Thank You Sir. Day after tomorrow.” “Good boy,” I said and paused. “Good night Patrick,” I said. “Good night Mark.” And we hung up.

To be continued.