The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXCELLENT STUDENT

4.

I like things nice and tidy, okay? I don’t want to be bothered with a lot of complications. In spite of what the headmaster had said about me, I didn’t think my attitude was all that infantile. I made sure that people didn’t hang around when I didn’t want them anymore, and that there weren’t a lot of annoying questions afterwards. Would a baby think that way? Of course not.

Obviously, we were all at the school together, but I was very careful not to have any awkward moments with my rain goddess or my hot doctor. When the goddess saw me, she had a sudden, inexplicable, complete lack of interest. Within three days of our steamy lovemaking, I bet she would have trouble remembering my face as anything other than one of the new students...Victor, isn’t that his name? The doctor I just tried to stay away from. I didn’t dare try any more tricks with her mind—that would be pushing my luck—and to be honest, I didn’t think it would be necessary. The way she acted that night, she wasn’t about to rush off and tell anyone.

So I played good boy again. I had been at that school five days and nights, and I had already bagged two of the hottest babes in the whole marvellous universe, so there really wasn’t anything around to tempt me. There were only two other gals in the place just then who were over the age of ten, and both of them were still way too far from twenty to be of interest.

One girl was named Siren or something like that, and that sounded interesting. But then I find out she’s like, twelve, and her voice goes up into the ultrasonic range and you can hear her scream for miles around. That one I’m not going near, even if she grows up to look like a supermodel. Can you imagine boning her and getting burst eardrums when she comes?

The other was a fourteen year old who could walk through solid walls. Pretty useful, I suppose, but not tempting. She was a flat chested geek girl who loved homework and computers. I gathered that the only thing which tore her away from that stuff was her hopeless crush on my old friend from the diner, the walking bowling trophy. Even apart from the fact that she was underage, it was kind of funny because he was like a foot taller than she was, plus a foot wider, and could have broken her like a twig if he so much as hugged her. But there she was, mooning over him from the library window as he raked leaves in the grounds outside. I left her to it.

Just when I was wondering how bored I could stand to be, and whether or not I should take another chance with the rain goddess, a supersonic jet flew in and landed at the school. We didn’t have a landing strip, but it turned out the swimming pool concealed an underground hangar. No, I’m not kidding. Who would make that up? I was outside at the time and saw it happen. I overheard a couple of the kids talking as they watched the plane come in, and what I heard then about our new arrivals made me think I should head down to the arrivals lounge and take a peek.

How right I was. It was my hot doctor’s boyfriend, back with my two supposed roommates. The boyfriend was wearing space age sunglasses or goggles or something, but that was the only obviously interesting thing about him. The two younger guys both looked like dorks. But with them was a slutty little angel.

She had gorgeous tits which she didn’t mind showing off, long auburn hair which she highlighted with a streak of white, and very very naughty looking pouty lips. She still had a touch of baby fat in her cheeks which rounded it out and softened the angles...but it was very appealing, and made her look even more like a naughty little girl who liked getting into trouble. I know what you’re thinking, I had been bored with teenage girls and had moved on to older women, but looking at this one I was starting to see the advantages of someone closer to my own age. Especially in a place like this, where there was still way too much accounting for our comings and goings. It would seem a whole lot more reasonable for me to be spending time with a fellow student than with one of my teachers.

She asked computer geek girl, who had also come down to greet the new arrivals, if some particular friend of hers was around. Geek girl looked at her with something which could have been sympathy or could have been pity and said, “Sorry, nope. He’s still away in Canada.” My new girlfriend seemed especially disappointed to hear this. I didn’t know who this guy was, but I hated him immediately and promised myself to take care of him with no delay as soon as he showed up. I was a little irked to think there might be another potential rival I’d have to chase off, but this hottie was worth it.

The doctor’s boyfriend immediately had to go see the headmaster, presumably to show off his cool sunglasses, and took the more whitebread looking of the two boys along with him. My new friend waved goodbye to him, and I moved in. My other soon to be ex-roommate, who looked like a surly prick, suddenly got bored where he was and wandered off moodily to play with his cigarette lighter. My new girl looked at him oddly, puzzled at him just disappearing like that, but she soon forgot about it when I appeared. She liked me at once, of course.

I got her name, and I got her story. I didn’t just ask her point-blank, and that’s a good thing because I have no doubt the waterworks would have started right then. This hot babe couldn’t touch anyone’s bare skin, or be touched, because she would drain the life right out of the other person. You literally couldn’t lay a finger on her, or you’d end up a shrivelled husk. And for a hot number like that, this was unbearable. Of all the rotten breaks! I suppose that’s why she dressed like a slutty little tramp, because admiring looks were all the action she could ever get. I liked the way she dressed.

Not being able to have something makes you want it even more, you know? Well, I didn’t know that before, but I sure did now. I couldn’t get her out of my mind. It got to where I wanted to tear all her clothes off and rape her...only I couldn’t, because that would mean no more me, and that would be tragic. But I’d never wanted something and not been able to get it before, and it was driving me insane.

That night I jerked off thinking about her, or at least I tried to. I imagined that instead of laying in my hand uselessly, my cock was shoved between her juicy tits and I was coming on her face. It wasn’t enough. Was the thing about not being able to touch her keeping me from getting into it? So then I imagined that I had her manacled in a dungeon, spread eagle on a horizontal platform so her arms and legs were all restrained and couldn’t get near me, and I was kneeling over her with my cock in her mouth. But that would mean her lips and tongue were still touching me. This was getting pathetic. Okay, so if I wore a condom...I tried and tried, but still, nothing came. I had never ever had this kind of trouble jerking off in my entire life. I finally gave up even trying to scratch my itch that way.

I started to resent her, for being all nice and sweet and teasing me with something I couldn’t ever touch. I was really angry at that dirty little bitch. She made me feel impotent. I wanted to punish her for making me feel this way.

The following night, I caught her alone in the kitchen, raiding the fridge. I can’t have been right in the head, because all I wanted to do was humiliate her. I had this idea of making her love me desperately, wildly, beyond all hope...and then tell her what a repulsive little cocktease she was. Prancing around like a slut and getting whatever she wanted with a bat of her eyelashes, knowing full well she’d never have to follow up on it. The little bitch must love having guys wrapped around her gloved finger. I wanted to make her cry like a baby. I wanted to make her grovel and whine and plead with me to like her.

So just as she was saying hello to me, both of us lit up only by the little bulb inside the refrigerator door, I pulled at the familiar pathways inside her brain and instantly she loved me. She totally loved me. With a moan of utter desire and need and hunger, she swooned—and threw herself at me, kissing me full on my lips, shoving her tongue inside my mouth.

In less than a second, I realized a lot of things all at once. I realized I’d made a big mistake. I realized she was full of sexual desires and needs which she had never been able to express, because her kissing someone like she was kissing me could kill a man. I realized she was a seventeen year old who didn’t have all the self-control of an adult, so she wasn’t able to stop herself, especially not with the incredible pent-up feelings I’d unlocked. I realized she could kill me.

And then I felt a horrible pulling, as if the life was being sucked out of me, and then an explosion of white light, and then nothing.

When I came to, there she was. Looking like an angel. Like a desperately terrified angel.

“Are you okay?” she pleaded with me. She was starting to cry. There must have been some commotion, because I heard other people enter the kitchen, and the lights came on.

“I’m fine, honey...really I am,” I said, even though my insides felt like broken glass. I lied because I couldn’t stand her looking so worried about me. I had to reassure her somehow. So I tried to reach out, give her the push with my mind that would make her feel everything was just fine, nothing to worry about, just relax. And nothing happened.

I’ve had a lot of time to think since then, and this is how I figure it. She kissed me while I was using my power on her, and while draining the energy out of me she also got all of my power and couldn’t control it, and she sent it flowing back into me at full force. It flooded me and there was some kind of feedback loop. And now I can’t feel my power at all. Maybe the trauma overloaded my circuits, and it’ll come back. Maybe it was permanently burned out.

I don’t know. Neither does the headmaster. He seems to think I’ve earned this. Apparently he’s figured out some of what I was up to while he wasn’t paying attention.

I don’t care about that. All I know is, I’m stuck here in the infirmary, and she won’t come and see me anymore. She visited once and fled in tears. Maybe she feels guilty over what happened to me, which is just crazy. She has nothing to feel guilty about. It wasn’t her fault. If only she wouldn’t be so hard on herself! Maybe she was upset when I told her how I felt about her. I meant to keep it quiet, but when she finally came to see me I couldn’t help myself. When I first woke up and saw her looking down at me, I realized she was the most beautiful, most wonderful, most precious creature in the whole world...and that I loved her with all my heart and soul. I feel wonderful about that. It’s the best I’ve ever felt in my life.

Now I have to leave here. I’ll slip out quietly before anyone can stop me, if anyone would bother. I don’t have the special ability that led them to recruit me for the school any more...and she’ll be better off without me hanging around all the time. I can just imagine myself watching her constantly, waiting for her to finish with her classes, hoping that I can do something for her. Anything for her. Just to see her face and hear her voice. But that would just bring up painful memories for her and I can’t stand the thought of causing her pain. I don’t want to become her stalker, and I definitely don’t want her to pity me, so I’ll leave the school. It’s better this way.

But I wish I could make her love me.