The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The ex-girlfriends club

Chapter One

He’d done his research. At least on the web. And it all seemed like it would work.

There had been private chat groups that he had heard about, places where people discussed XGC, and he’d gone there, sent questions, looked at bulletin boards. It was for real. And his dealer was offering it for sale, at $1,000 for a one-ounce bottle.

This would be the trial run, it was true, and anything could go wrong. An incorrect dosage of the drug, just one or two drops too many or too few, and he’d have an ex-girlfriend just feeling a little tipsy when he wanted a raving nymphomaniac, or conversely, a crazed sex-slut when he wanted a bit of a challenge.

He understood little of the science involved. Apparently the drug, which came in a concentrated tincture, caused the infusion of mirror neurons that activated the female libido, while at the same time making the drug taker particularly suggestible, so that suggestions were easily translated into commands.

But however it worked, it worked. He had been assured of this by his drug dealer. “One drop of XGC, she’s very horny, like she’s been wanting to frig herself for about a month but hasn’t had the chance. Two drops, she’s not only twice that horny, she gets suggestible. Three drops, she’ll believe practically anything you tell her, and keep you there to pound her pussy all night long. Four drops, she’s ready to do things she’d would never believe she would do. She’ll want to fuck whoever’s in front of her.”

“How about more than that?” he’d asked. It was a sizable bottle, after all.

His dealer shook his head. “I don’t know if I’d recommend it. Any more, and they stop acting like women. They’re more like these completely horny, completely nasty little sex bitches, who’ll do any nasty thing they can to keep you interested in fucking them.” Harry had smiled at the man, but he didn’t smile back. “Nasty sex bitches. I mean that literally. Fucking sex animals that’ll do anything you want.”

And seeing that this same dealer had always provided the best pot, the best mushrooms, and definitely the best ecstasy, Harry had paid the exorbitant price for the small glass vial filled with colorless liquid, sitting right now in his fridge.

For Sarah, he’d decided to use just two drops. After all, she was the ex-girlfriend who had the strongest sex drive. She was already sort of a slut, in the bedroom anyway, and they’d tumbled into bed several times after they’d broken up. Two drops would provide a challenge.

In all honesty, he wondered if that’s why she’d been happy to meet him for a late brunch on this Sunday afternoon, just on the possibility that they might get drunk enough to have another tumble. They’d stayed in touch, and after he’d told her his news she’d been the one who’d actually suggested that they get together.

“That’s great news, Harry.” She’d said. “I would love to see you before the Big Day.”

In fact, Harry had a suspicion that he could even get Sarah to bed even now with four or five drinks, no drugs necessary. She’d been a horny little number in her twenties, a hot blonde with deliciously pink pear-shaped tits, a firm ass, and a deliciously dirty mind. Now 32, she might be a little bit rounder but was just as delectable.

And, as he’d discovered the last time they’d tumbled into bed together some six months previously, she still had a very dirty mind. She loved to share her fantasies in bed with him. The best were the ones she made up at her job, working at the lingerie counter at a local department store.

“I didn’t wear any panties at work today,” she’d begin. “I started the day wearing them, but then I started thinking about you, and how your tongue feels on my pussy, and they got completely wet. I was wet all day. I kept thinking that you should stop by, so I could pull you into the changing room, and pull up my skirt, and you could push me onto the stool and you could start licking my sweet blonde pussy…” she’d continue, elaborating as he ate her out in the bedroom, his tongue giving punctuation to her hot stories.

Sometimes the fantasies would involve other women. Years before they’d dated Sarah had had a girlfriend, a sexy Latino chick that she paired off with for a few weeks. It had been an intense summer romance but it hadn’t lasted. Lori, the Latino girl with the sweet smile and amazing ass, disappeared, and Sarah went back to boys. Even so, she knew he enjoyed her bisexuality, and would often work it into her dirty talk. “I was putting this bra on this totally hot girl today, and I was looking at her nipples, thinking, ‘damn, I’d like to nibble on THOSE….”

But despite all of the ferocious threesomes which she described in these fantasies, whispering to him about how she loved to eat pussy as she pulled on his dick or describing how she’d hold a second woman down so he could fuck her while she eased him into her tight wet hole, she’d never treated Harry to a threesome.

And for all of her experimentation, she’d never given him head. Her strong libido was matched by an extreme squeamishness about bodily fluids and in particular cum, which she seemed to regard as a sort of naturally occurring bleach. Several times when she’d been excessively turned on, he’d suggested it, but she’d always said no. “Sorry. I just don’t like doing that.”

That was going to change.

“Well hello, there, Harry,” she said as he answered the door of his apartment. Make a girl a drink!”

She said it cute. She was cute, a blonde with tight little curls that framed a face as pretty, and innocent, as a Renaissance angel. Her pink lips and cheeks smiled often and she was good fun. Especially in the bedroom, he reminded himself, as he opened up his fridge.

They made small talk in the kitchen as he poured her a gin and tonic. He’d been thoughtful enough to already pre-place two drops of the drug into her glass. He thought that would make an interesting challenge, as well as a test case.

He added the gin, then the ice cubes, then the tonic, and just to make sure it all mixed up nice, he swirled the lemon in and around in the glass before he gave it to her.

“Lemons in your gin and tonic, Harry. I’ll always remember that about you.”

“Here’s hoping,” he said.

They clinked glasses. He walked her over to the couch. The living room would do fine, he thought. A good test case. The small talk began again as she sipped her drink.

They sat close together, familiar and comfortable as only exes can be. Soon the topic made its way around to Sarah’s job. “So work’s been less than interesting this last week.” He nodded sympathetically. He’d always been a good listener. “The schedule’s all messed up and I’m working eight days in a row. Why can’t I work forty hours a week like anybody else?”

“You work in retail. Long hours are an occupational hazard, right?”

“It’s true. But even so, I shouldn’t have to be working this hard for such shitty pay. I feel like a slave there sometimes.”

“Do you really feel like a slave at that job?”

“Absolutely.”

He noticed that she’d almost finished her drink. Two drops, he had figured. But no noticeable effect yet. He’d still risk it.

He took another long sip on his own, undoctored, drink. “Imagine what being a slave would feel like.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean. Being forced to work and do everything for no pay at all.”

“That’s what it feels like sometimes,” she said. He noticed her speech was just slightly slurred. Perhaps he ought to get her another drink. If the drug wasn’t working, maybe he could get the best out of a bad situation by getting her drunk enough that she’d want to fuck him without any drugs.

“A slave,” he continued. “Can you imagine? Having to wear whatever someone wanted you to wear. Having to do anything that they wanted you to do. Subject to stern punishment if you did as much as one thing out of line. No rights. Just a piece of property. No will. Just the will of some Master.”

“No rights.” Her eyes were glazed now, and she was staring directly into his eyes.

“A slave. Just a piece of property. Forced to wear a chain around your neck. Subject to whippings if you disobey. Always having to do exactly what the Master wants you to do.”

“Oh. Yes.” She couldn’t take her eyes away. There was something so…commanding about Harry . He could see that she was starting to breathe hard, her large and delicious breasts heaving. He could even make out her straining nipples, pushing through her bra. That was something he’d always liked about her, how hard her nipples got when she was aroused.

“Everything the Master wants to do with you, he can. You would be his property. Your body. Your mind. Your soul. All given over to someone else. He could use you as a maid, cleaning his house, or a cook, or any sort of servant. He could even just take you whenever he wanted. Sexually.”

“Sexually,” she repeated. He noticed that her hand had dipped down to her skirt.

He reached across and took her glass.

“I think you need another drink,” he said.

“Yes,” she said, as he turned away to refill the glass. With his back to her he smiled, knowing now that with just two or three more drops of XGC in a second drink, Sarah would be a wanton slut, practically humping his leg. But he liked the challenge, he thought. It was proving almost as hard as getting her to fuck back when they’d been dating.

But then again, he’d never had to try all THAT hard.

He looked back at her, sitting on the couch. She was squeezing her thighs slowly together, that same glazed look in her eyes. Yes, this was one beautiful and sexy girl. Still, it wasn’t the girl he’d enjoyed so much during their dating career. She’d been sexy, and slutty, but never as obedient, never as willfully horny as the girl sitting on his couch now. They’d played a couple of S/M games in their time together. He’d slapped her ass, made her wear a blindfold, even tied her down once, but it was just play. The girl on the bed looked like she was ready for something much more serious than play.

“Here’s another drink,” he said. She took the refilled glass with the same glazed look in her eyes. “Drink it all at once.” She downed it in two seconds, anxious to follow his order. A dribble of gin and tonic spilled down from the left corner of her mouth. She didn’t seem to notice.

“What about that, Sarah. Wouldn’t that be something, to be a slave.” She nodded back to him, fascinated. It would! It would be fascinating! She thought. How right Harry was! He was so unbelievably right about what he was saying. And sexy too. She found herself thinking about the last time they’d been in bed together, months before, and how wet he’d made her. She remembered how he’d tried, yet again, to get him to suck his cock. She didn’t like giving head, but she’d almost agreed to try it for a few seconds in the heat of passion. Now, she thought, she felt horny enough to just slather his cock with her mouth, get it hard and firm and ready to slip into her well-moistened pussy. She could imagine his pre-cum on her lips.

“I think you’d make a good slave,” he said.

“Oh?” She answered, still intent.

“Yes. You’d make a very good slave. Just imagine it. Being a weak-willed slut, waiting for instructions, having to follow them, wanting to follow them, needing to follow them. Imagine that.”

She did. Her hand idly rubbed her upper thigh through her skirt.

“I’ve got you a present, Sarah.”

“A present.”

“Yes. A little memento.” He pulled out the studded leather collar from his pocket. “See what it says?” He pointed to the small tag at the front where the letters “XGC” were embossed.

“XGC.”

“That’s right. That stands for the Ex-Girlfriends Club. I want you to wear this.” He opened the clasp. “I think we need to put this on you.”

She bowed her head.

“That’s good.” He attached it around her neck. She could feel his strong warm hands. He tightened the leather belt. A tiny, almost inaudible moan escaped her lips.

“Raise your head.” She did, her eyes still fixed on him. He had such beautiful eyes, she thought. So sexy. So commanding.

“You like that.” It was a statement.

“Yes.” It was not just a reply, it was a confirmation.

“You like wearing that collar.”

“Yes.”

“That must mean that you want to be my slave. Isn’t that right, Sarah?”

“Yes.” The answer came with a big sigh of aroused relief. Her shoulders hunched down from the exhale. But as she drew breath in, her hands began to wander up her body.

“Stand up.” She did so.

“Take your skirt off,” he said. She did just what he asked, no questions, no hesitation. She could have been following a doctor’s orders. Only it was increasingly obvious, from her ragged breathing and the moistness of her panties when she unzipped the skirt, that she was getting amazingly aroused.

“Now the blouse.”

As she unbuttoned her top he could see her rock-hard nipples clearly through the material of the bra. She began to remove the bra with one hand as she shook off the blouse with the other.

“Wait.” He said. She looked at him, almost unbelieving. “I didn’t tell you to take your bra off.”

“Oh. I’m sorry.”

“Sorry isn’t good enough. Turn around and bend over.”

For a moment he really thought that this would be too much. He could tell that the suggestibility induced by the drug was still not strong enough to make her unable to question her actions. But at the same time he could tell from her breathing, her flushed face and rigid nipples, that she was highly aroused. Was she horny enough to want to let him do whatever he wanted to?

Taking the risk, he grabbed her wrist and spun her around and over the side bolster of the couch, lying with her ass in the air and her hand behind her back. Before she could react, he’d pulled her panties down.

“This is what happens,” he gave her a solid smack on her upturned bottom, “every” smack “time” smack “you don’t” smack “do exactly” smack “what I tell you” smack” to do.”

Sarah was in shock.—smack—What was he doing?—smack—Who did he think he was?—smack—What was happening to her?—smack— Why did that feel so good?—smack— How had she gotten so wet?

With every stinging contact of his hand on her bare flesh, she could feel a burst of wetness lubricating her pussy still further. The pain was humiliating, degrading, and the sexiest thing she’d ever felt in her life. Reaching past her libido and into the deepest part of her unconscious, the drug pulled her dormant submissive side to the surface.

He looked at her lying on the couch, her ass raising in repeated thrusts to actively encourage more punishment. He gave her what she wanted, laying sharp slaps to each cheek until they turned bright red.

“You bad” smack “naughty” smack “nasty” smack “disobedient” smack “little slut!” Below his hand her ass turned and squirmed in captive ecstasy.

Unaided by fingers, prick, or tongue, grinding her swollen clit to the corner of the couch, Sarah was on the verge of the most intense orgasm of her life.

“Tell your Master what you want.”

She knew what HE wanted, that was for sure: dirty talk. With a groan she started yelling. “Yes! Yes! Spank me, Master! Spank your slutty little slave! Punish me! Make your nasty little fucktoy obey! Spank me! Spank me hard!” His hand rained down hard stinging slaps onto her ass. Suddenly he pushed his hand, thumb outstretched, down her crack. The thumb slipped down her gushing cunt, coming to rest right at the tip of her clit, and as he pressed in, making little circles, her mind exploded into fireworks of red stars.

“Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwddd I’m coming!”

As her orgasm hit, she thrust one hand down between her legs, frantically frigging herself. Harry walked around to the side of the couch and pulled her head up by her beautiful blonde curls. Her china doll blue eyes opened in surprise. He saw nothing behind the eyes but sheer animal lust.

It was time. Holding her head in one hand, he unzipped his jeans with the other. She looked at him without seeing him, but then he reached into his jockeys and pulled his cock free.

“Suck it, slut.” She caught it in her mouth and took as much as she could down her throat. The taste was delicious.

“You like that?” She hummed an affirmative. “You love that?,” he said, thrusting in and out of her mouth. She gurgled a yes. “You want to be face-fucked?” She looked up, dazed with her orgasm and the arousal that continued, unabated. She nodded, his cock bobbing in her throat. “Then take my hard cock as deep as you can, you slutty little fucktoy!” He grabbed her hair with both hands and began thrusting with increasing force into her saliva-filled mouth.

She couldn’t believe it. His cock felt so good in her throat! Almost like it was fucking her pussy. She no sooner thought that then she started imagining the dick in her throat WAS in her pussy, fucking her moist pulsing pleasure center. She began grinding her cunt in the cushions, her fingers manipulating the drenched clit. Her tongue darted under his marvelous cock from time to time, and she relaxed her throat to let in even more of his delicious prick. She felt so nasty, so free, so fucking slutty. Who knew that sucking cock could be like this?

Abruptly he pulled her off of his prick, and let go of her head.

“You like that, don’t you?” She nodded up at him, breathless. “You want to keep sucking your Master’s delicious cock, don’t you, Sarah, you lovely fucking slut?” She nodded again. “Then stand up. Give me a show.” He pressed the remote sitting next to the couch. The Brazilian Girls’ “Don’t Stop” came out of the speakers. Great music for fucking, he’d always thought. And for sex-crazed submissive blondes performing a strip tease, he suspected.

She stood, unsure what to do. She looked at him, his glistening cock, needing instruction. It’s what kept her happy, taking instruction from him. It led to her feeling so good.

“Listen to the music, slut.”

She did. The lyrics pounded her suggestible mind. “Don’t stop, don’t stop, just keep on going, until I, until I come.”

Yes. That’s what she wanted, just what the singer’s voice was calling for, more, more, more until she came, until she had another one of those mind-blowing, mind-exploding orgasms. She’d do anything for another of those.

“Move to the music. Make me want you. Show me what a good little submissive fuck-toy you can be.”

Well that seems straightforward enough, she thought. Particularly when she looked down at him, sitting there on the couch, holding that delicious cock in one hand. Maybe he’ll let me suck him again if he likes my dance, she thought, as she began to sway her hips. Maybe he’ll even let me fuck him, she thought, as she traced her hands up her thighs, and farther up to her nipples, which now stood out from her tits hard and puffy, like they were being sucked by a vacuum tube.

As she swayed and grooved, eyes half closed, he thought that the afternoon had gotten off to a very pleasant start. Here Sarah was, wetter and hotter than he’d ever seen her, gyrating in front of him so that he’d let her suck his cock. She had pulled her panties to the side and was sliding her left index finger up and down her swollen dripping clit, while her right hand squeezed each breast in turn. Her mouth was half open and the moans coming out of it were guttural.

Interesting how she was wearing such sexy underwear, he thought. More evidence that she’d probably been half thinking they might end up in the sack this afternoon.

She danced, feeling the music all around her, feeling like it was touching her, teasing her. Feeling, as her fingers started to frig her hot damp pussy, like it was fucking her.

“On your knees.” She opened her eyes at his command, then dropped to her knees instantly. “Take your bra off.” She fumbled to shed it fast enough. “Crawl over to me.” She did so, trying desperately not to rush, afraid that he’d again deny her, though half-hoping that he might find a completely arbitrary reason to punish her again, tie her down, bite her nipples, return to another orgasmic spanking session. Only let him TOUCH me, she thought as she reached his lap, delicately, carefully putting her hands on his knees.

“Take my jeans off.” She pulled them off as efficiently as she could, her eyes mesmerized by his large, erect cock.

“How much do you want to suck me, slave?”

“Please Master, I’ll do anything you want.”

“Lick my balls.” Her head dove down and her tongue shot out, giving his large cum-filled balls a thorough bath. Through it all she continued her hungry moaning. “You want to make my cock nice and hard, don’t you?”

“Mmmhmm,” she said, mesmerized by her own hunger.

“Then lick my ass, you horny little fuckslave.” Without a thought, desperately frigging herself, her tongue descended and thrust as deep as she could into his asshole. It was so sexy, so nasty, so delicious. She felt like a superslut, her mind overloaded on pleasure. I’m an asslicking fuckslut, she said to herself, and the thought triggered another small orgasm. And I love it.

Harry gazed down in horny amazement at the beautiful naked blonde whose face was moving in ecstasy around under his balls. Damn, all of this out of two drops of the stuff. Maybe he’d better think about adjusting the amount for next time. On the other hand, Sarah had always had a nasty side, and a deeply submissive streak, he was sure of that now. Best to stick with his plan.

Now though, he wanted pussy. He shoved her back onto her knees and stood up. “On your hands and knees, slut.” She fell forward excitedly. He stepped around behind her and got on his own knees, his cock hard and angry red. “I think it’s time you get your reward.”

She felt the tip of his engorged cock rub up and down her slit, and she pushed back, trying to drive it in. She moaned in frustration.

“Beg for it, slave.”

“Please, Master. Please fuck your horny little sex slave. I need your cock. I want your cock. I’ll do anything for your cock.” That was enough. He grabbed her curly blonde hair and with one savage thrust he was inside of her. As her wet engorged pussy received his first thrust, she began to come, and come, and come. Each orgasm was so hard that she felt like pussy juice was squirting out from every pore, from her bullet-hard nipples to her saliva filled mouth. She was one big uncontrollable orgasm.

“oooohhhh fuuuuuuuuuccck mmeeeee! God yeeeeeeeeesssss! Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccck!” She spasmed around his cock, kept upright only by his strong grip on her hair and the cock that speared her right up her middle.

It was all Harry could do to hold on for the ride. The extremity of Sarah’s reaction made control of his cock difficult, but he hadn’t spent all that time studying, and practicing, tantric technique for nothing. He would come today, more than once, and soon. But not quite yet.

Beneath him Sarah had melted into a pile of quivering mindless sex, her thoughts little more than erotic jello. The orgasm had gone on for so long that it practically shattered her sense of self. She was little more than a pulsating pussy sending out waves of orgasm to every cell in her body. Her grunting moans were only occasionally in English, repeated cries of “fuck,” “harder,” “God,” and “slut.” This last word carried a delicious essence of her new being, a being made for sex with no thoughts outside of her constant, inescapable, joyous ecstasy.

Finally Harry was ready. He pulled out of her and pulled her around by her hair. Her mouth was already open and she was drooling slightly, making the entry of his cock practically automatic. He returned to face-fucking her and her throat, relaxed yet rigid as the rest of her body, took it all. With a roar his rigid dick cocked itself and then shot what felt a pint of cum into her mouth. She greedily sucked it down like it was life itself.

They both fell back onto the floor. It had been the best orgasm either of them had ever experienced, and in Sarah’s case, the aftershocks were still playing through her body. Her left hand drifted down and started to play almost unconsciously across her pussy, sending electrical waves of erotic energy back and forth. Her tongue played around her mouth and lips, searching for more delicious cum.

Harry looked up at the clock. One thirty. Plenty of time to prepare. Julia wouldn’t be arriving till three.

“Time for another drink,” he said, standing and making his way over to the bar. Sarah didn’t reply. She was still savoring the taste of his cum in her mouth and the sensations that still had hold of her still-shaking body.

He came up to her with another gin and tonic. “Drink this,” he said, “and listen to what I’m going to tell you, slave. You’ve got work to do this afternoon.”

Chapter Two

Julia showed up right at three.

“Hey Harry! Great to see you!” The tall strikingly pretty brunette gave him a warm kiss and then walked into the living room.

Her punctuality had always been something he’d appreciated. In many ways she had a quick mind, though one without a lot of imagination. They’d had a lot of fun when they’d dated a few years back, but despite his encouragement, she’d never shared any fantasies nor enjoyed dirty talk. At the time he hadn’t minded in particular, as she’d been plenty active in bed, and though she would never discuss what she wanted, she’d been one of the most physically adventurous of his girlfriends, with a particular fondness for any sort of penetration, including anal sex.

She was glad that they’d remained friends after their break-up. Harry had been a sympathetic ear over the years, someone she really felt like she could trust.

Harry was glad that they’d remained friends. Particularly because it had been easy to talk her into this afternoon’s visit. “A last chance for us to hang out, just the two of us,” he’d said.

Only it wouldn’t be just the two of them.

Julia sat on the couch and looked at the boxes stacked around the room. “My god, when are you moving again?”

“In about a week.” He pulled the bottle of gin out of the freezer. “Gin and tonic?”

“It’s a little early for me, but okay. What are we going to get up to this afternoon?” She’d added some blonde highlights to her hair, he noted approvingly. There was something about her blue eyes and full pale red lips that just looked better with some blonde in her hair, even though her actual color was closer to the pale brown freckles that ran up and down her arms. I wonder if she’s still keeping herself completely shaved, he thought idly. Oh well, guess I’ll know in a few minutes.

Julia was tall, almost six foot, and pretty, with penetrating blue eyes and a sweet smile. Not much of a bust to speak of and a fairly flat ass, but her body was muscular and her small tits were firm and succulent. She loved marathon sex, long multiple orgasm sessions, and she sucked cock like a champ, which was just more evidence of her complete lack of bisexuality. She worked in fashion and they’d enjoyed the occasional stint of girl-watching together at art school runways, but her eyes always seemed to firmly be focused on the clothes, not the women underneath them.

On the other hand, her sexuality was almost always expressed not through what she saw, but through touch. When they’d been lovers he’d been able to get her into bed through little more than a firm neck massage. He had thought, more than once, that if she’d just let herself go a bit, she’d enjoy a massage as much from a woman as from a man.

And maybe something more than a massage. If it was the right woman.

He gave her the gin and tonic. “Cheers,” he said.

“To you as well. And congratulations!” She took a healthy sip. She looked at the glass quizzically. “What’s in this?”

He had a moment of minor panic, but casually answered, “gin, tonic, ice, and lemons.”

She took another sip. “You must be using a new gin. This is delicious.”

Phew, he thought. He’d been told that the taste of the drug was floral and pleasant, but at two drops, the same dose he’d given Sarah, he was surprised that she was able to taste anything.

“I’ve got a little present for you,” Harry said.

“Really? That’s sweet. What is it?”

“Just a little memento. It’s a necklace,” he said, bringing out a short leather collar from his pocket, identical to the one he’d given Sarah earlier.

“Looks more like a collar,” she said, taking it from him. What does ‘XGC’ mean?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I think it’s some sort of street slang.”

“Well, it’s not really my style, Harry. But I’ll hold onto it.”

“If you could. Maybe you’ll find yourself in a mood sometime when it would be a good accessory.”

They continued to drink and chat. Halfway into their drinks they were still catching up on Julia’s recent dating career, when they heard the sound of a door closing in the next room. “What’s that?” she’d said.

“Oh, I forgot to mention. Sarah came over.” The two women knew each other, not well, but casually through Harry.

“Really? I thought it was going to be just the two of us.”

“She was out running and dropped by to use the shower. I didn’t think you’d mind.”

“No,” Julia said, though he could detect that she was already beginning to squirm a bit, and in the last couple of minutes had been unconsciously stroking her left thigh through her jeans.

In fact, Julia was highly aroused. Just in the last few minutes she had been greatly distracted from their conversation by thoughts of sex. More than once she had found herself glancing down at Harry’s crotch. He had a nice big juicy cock, she recalled. Pity that was all in the past. But she could almost swear that she smelled the particular aroma of sweat and passion that signaled recent sex, right here on the couch where she was sitting! She took another deep sniff. What had he been up to? And with who?

“Hey Sarah! Come out and say hello!” Drying her hair with a towel, she did so. She was wearing one of his bathrobes, as instructed, and while still looking more than a little dazed, she managed to smile and hug Julia. Harry could tell that she was still well in the thrall of the drug, unsurprising as he’d given her a second dose of two additional drops minutes before Julia’s arrival. Her breathing was still slightly ragged, her eyes bright, and he had no doubt that her pussy was still wet despite being dried off form the shower. He’d just have to see if his instructions to her worked as well.

Sarah held the embrace with Julia a beat longer than was absolutely necessary. Julia seemed slightly confused but when they broke off the hug. Both women gave little giggles.

Julia looked again at Sarah. She was wearing a twin of the collar that Harry had given her. What was stranger was that the necklace, more of a collar, really, was wet. Had she worn it in the shower?

“Julia was just telling me about her dating woes,” Harry told Sarah.

“Oh, that’s too bad. Problems getting laid?” Not the subtlest of comments, Harry thought, but Julia answered almost immediately.

“Yeah, that’s a big part of the problem. Or getting laid but it’s hardly worth it.” She took another gulp from her glass.

“Finish that up and I’ll get you another,” Harry said, solicitously. She quickly downed the rest of the laced drink and held out the glass for him. He took it from her, making sure to brush his fingers over hers. He was pleased to see that her fingers seemed to reach after his own as well.

Sarah spoke up. “I know what you mean. I’ve been so fucking horny recently I’ve been downright desperate. But I’m surprised that a girl as hot as you would have any trouble.”

The only trouble Julia was having at present was between her legs. She couldn’t believe how horny she was all of the sudden! Off of one drink? It just didn’t seem possible! And granted that she still found Harry appealing, well, actually fuckable, she corrected herself, well, actually almost irresistible right now….she closed her eyes for a moment, remembering the texture of his cock. Maybe she could get Sarah to leave. Current boyfriend or no, she was so fucking horny that she needed release.

She felt a hand on her leg, gently massaging it. She opened her eyes and there was Sarah sitting right next to her. She looked at the girl who Harry had dated after her. He’s certainly go good taste in women, she thought. Look at those eyes! And that hair! I’d kill to have hair like that.!

“You know, Julia, that top is so cute,” Sarah said, her hand running along the sleeve of her blouse.

“Thank you, Sarah.” And that touch on her skin…she’d never realized how soft a woman’s skin was before. The wetness between her legs began to grow.

“You should show Sarah your necklace,” Harry said.

“Oh. Sure.” Julia pulled it out from her pocket.

“Just like mine! That’s so cute! Here, let me help you put it on.” Sarah unclasped it and then re-attached it around Julia’s neck. Her fingers felt delicious against Julia’s skin and hair.

“There. That looks great. Really sexy.”

“You think?”

“Oh yes,” Sarah replied. But then she gave Julia an appraising look. “You know, you really look hot. You always do. That top is fucking sexy and so are your jeans. But I’ve been thinking…you know that I work in lingerie…” Julia pictured her in lingerie, just a momentary flash, but it was strangely arousing.

“Uh huh?” She couldn’t help but notice that Sarah’s bathrobe revealed quite a bit of cleavage.

“And I think you might be wearing the wrong sort of bra.” Her hand brushed Julia’s bra through the blouse.

“Really? What makes you think that?” Harry was back with another drink, and though Julia already felt quite comfortable, more than comfortable, actually, downright warm and happy, she took the drink from him and had another sip.

“Don’t be dainty, Julia. Drink up!” Harry said. He was anxious to see how the second dose of two drops would affect her. Almost as if commanded to do so, she lifted the glass and drained it quickly. She sucked an ice cube into her mouth and sucked at it. This really was wonderful gin, she thought to herself. So warming.

“It’s common with a lot of the women who come into my shop. They received the wrong bra when they were younger, or outgrew it without realizing, and have never had a chance to correct it. As a result, they’ve spent years constricted, uncomfortable.” As she said this suddenly Julia could feel the way that her bra was hemming her in. Sarah was right. The bra was too small. Sarah was so smart. She believed what Sarah said.

Sarah pulled the bathrobe far enough apart to reveal her nipples to Julia. “I mean, look at my tits. You’d never guess it, but I tried to get these into a 34B before I started working my job.”

Julia looked down, mesmerized. I wish I had tits like that, she thought. They were lovely. I wonder what it would feel like to have tits like that. I wish I could touch her tits.

“Do you want to touch them?”

As if from a distance Julia saw her hands move to the other woman’s breasts. How soft they were!, she thought, as she cupped them from underneath. But how hard the nipples, like little tips of rubber. What an interesting feeling. What a hot feeling. Somewhere down inside her something clenched slightly and released, and the wet spot in her crotch spread.

“I’ll bet your bra feels uncomfortable. Two sizes uncomfortable,” Sarah said conversationally, as if she didn’t even imagine for a moment that the woman seated next to her was fondling her tits. But her own breathing had begun to get irregular, and her nipples were as hard as pebbles.

“Uh huh.” Julia was still mesmerized by the sight of her fingers rubbing those pink nipples, and the feel of them against her fingertips.

“Well, let’s just see what that bra looks like.” Sarah’s busy fingers started to unbutton Julia’s blouse. Her hands were momentarily removed from Sarah’s delicious-looking nipples as Harry’s hands from behind her pulled her blouse off, leaving her in just her bra. Her freckled skin was pricked with goose pimples, though the room was warm.

“Much too tight. I can tell. I know what I’m talking about. Take that off.” If Julia had been able to take her gaze and her fingers away from their fascinated massage of Sarah’s delicious boobs, she would have, but just then Julia was not only enjoying giving her friend a tittie-massage, she couldn’t help thinking, I wonder what they taste like?

From behind her there was a quick snap and her bra was free. Her nipples thrust forth in eager anticipation.

“Just as I suspected,” Sarah said, her breath ragged and her chest flushed from Julia’s patient rubbings. “Your bra was much too tight. Come look at this, Harry.” Harry moved around to her front. “See how much happier her tits look now that they’re free?” Sarah cupped the pretty brunette girl’s compact breasts from beneath, her thumbs reaching up to rub her hard nipples.

Harry sat on the carpet next to the two women. “I see what you mean.” He reached a hand in and began rubbing Julia’s right breast.

“”Lean back and relax while we take a closer look,” Sarah said. As her two friends continued to touch and knead her sensitive flesh, Julia sank back on the couch. Sarah leaned forward and took her left nipple in her mouth, as Harry did the same to her right nipple.

Julia stretched and moaned. Her libido had been set aflame by the drug and the careful seduction, and she shamelessly luxuriated in the sensation of her tits being licked, sucked, and bitten. Their mouths fluttered over her boobs and she found herself caressing their heads, almost as if she was worried that they would leave.

As Harry began to unzip her jeans she raised her butt from the couch to allow him easier access. She felt so good, so happy, so unbelievably horny! The two mouths moving over her body were making her feel better than she could have imagined was possible. Her shoes were briskly removed and she reached down and helped slide her jeans off her body. Clothing was an impediment to the wonderful sensations of mouths and hands over her soft skin. A thin layer of sex sweat began to form all over her and she briefly opened her eyes.

“What are you…what…” Sarah’s wet mouth had left her tits and was moving down her stomach.

“She’s going to eat you out, Julia. She’s going to lick your thick soft pussy and give you the best orgasm you’ve ever had.”

From somewhere a momentary flash of alarm surfaced. Eaten out? By a woman? She looked down at Sarah’s curly blonde hair, descending towards her thighs. “But I don’t…”

“Shhhh. You do. You do want.” Harry was holding her head, looking deep into her eyes. “You do want your pussy licked. You do want to come. You want to come all over Sarah’s beautiful face. You need to come. You need it.”

“I need it,” she repeated, her thighs unconsciously opening to Sarah’s touch. “I need it.” Sarah’s fingers pushed the fabric of her panties aside. “I need it.” Sarah’s tongue came out and slowly began to lick up and down her gushing clit. “Ooooooohhhhh.”

“That’s right. You need it. You need to have your pussy sucked. You love it.” He continued to play with her nipples, pinching them, twisting them slightly. “Look at her lick your clit. You love it. It makes you feel like such a slut. Such a wanton sexy slut.” Julia looked down at Sarah’s angelic face, her pink cheeks, her half-closed eyes, buried between her legs. Harry was right. She did feel wonderful. Like a wonderful slut. All reservations fell away and she gave her hips a sexy grind in the blonde girl’s face. It felt so good. Already a massive orgasm was starting to grow.

“You are such a slut. You are such a fucking nasty slut. You love getting eaten out by your slutty friend, don’t you?”

“Yeeeeeessssss.” Sarah had an index finger inside her now, crooking it upwards in a “come here” gesture, rhythmically rubbing it against the wet thick flesh just under the hood of her clit. “Oh yes, eat me! Suck me! Ooooooohhhh.”

Harry stood up and unzipped his jeans. She was ready. He pulled out his cock and moved to her face. “Suck this,” he said, presenting his rigid prick to her lips. She took him in her mouth without any hesitation, and began bobbing up and down in unconscious rhythm to the licking going on between her legs.

Sarah increased the speed. She remembered how Lori had loved this trick, how it would make her gush pussy juice. In her arousal she even began to imagine that Julia was Lori, and this increased her own heat. Beneath her open bathrobe her pussy was leaking juice down her thighs.

Julia was so caught up in ecstasy that her own thoughts were an incoherent confusion of images and sounds. Slut, suck, cock, pussy, lick, prick, wet, dick, all moving at once, the cock fucking her mouth, the tongue on her clit, the finger in her cunt, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing….suddenly it all came together in one huge explosion and her pussy released a flood of wetness, so much that even Sarah was momentarily surprised. Just at that moment Harry grabbed Julia’s hair and thrust his cock balls-deep into her throat.

“Mmmmmgrgrrrrgrrhhhh” she groaned around his cock, feeling as if she was suddenly possessed of a second convulsive cunt in her throat. She saw stars and clouds and her hands convulsively tore at the cushions of the couch while her legs thrashed beneath her, the huge orgasm sending out aftershocks almost as great as the initial explosion.

Harry pulled out of her throat, amazed by her orgasm. Beneath him her body continued to twitch convulsively. Between Julia’s legs Sarah was busy lapping up the sweet pussy juice that covered the girl’s thighs, her mind nothing more than a blank of sexual compulsion. Julia’s eyes rolled up into her head and she fell into a blissful exhaustion.

Sarah was still licking Julia’s sweet-tasting pussy when she felt her robe lifted and Harry’s hard prick thrust into her overheated clit. “Oh thank you, Master. Thank you.” His cock was perfect, so hard, so wonderful, so much what she wanted. She thrust back to the wonderful sensation with all of her strength, gazing at Julia’s wet pussy. It had been worth it, holding back, following his instructions, pretending that she didn’t need to get thrown down and fucked right away, doing everything she could to seduce the hot brunette. The cock inside of her pounding away attested to that.

Julia woke up a minute later to screams. “Fuck me, Master! Fuck your little sex-slut! Fill my little slutty pussy with your big dick! Make me your fucktoy! Make me your nasty little whore!” She couldn’t believe that Sarah was being so nasty. And she couldn’t believe how much it was turning her on. Her nasty words, the way she was getting pounded, her eyes wide open but unseeing, the robe open and flapping beneath her: she wanted to be that.

Harry looked at her. “You like watching that, slut? You like watching me fuck this little slut, fuck her brains out? You want some of this cock?”

Julia nodded. She did want some of that cock. She wanted to feel every bit of it in her tight swollen pussy. She wanted to be fucked just as hard, no harder, than the girl who was even now screaming in orgasmic pleasure in front of her. She wanted to be as nasty, as wanton, as much of a slut.

“Get over here.” She got off the couch and knelt down next to Harry. He grabbed her and gave her a deep kiss, his tongue fucking into her mouth with ferocity as his cock continued to mercilessly bang the girl beneath him. “If you want it, you have to work for it.” His hand reached down and began to pinch and squeeze her nipples. “You have to want to be my little fuck slave. Do you think you can do that?” In a haze of lust, Julia nodded her head. He pulled all the way out of Sarah. “Then suck me.”

Without hesitation, Julia dropped to her hands and knees and took the cock, wet and glistening from Sarah’s snatch, into her mouth. She liked the taste.

Sarah, insane with lust and frustration, pressed back to Harry. She was rewarded by a wonderful smooth fullness as he thrust a long red dildo into her aching cunt. Without hesitation she continued fucking back as hard as she could, though the smooth plastic was at best only a partially satisfying substitute for the warm veined cock. Still, it was enough to help her crest to a series of small but delicious orgasms.

Julia sucked and licked and lifted the shaft to bathe Harry’s balls with long laps. He shoved her head further down and she licked under his balls as well.

Harry gave the base of the dildo in Sarah’s pussy a turn and it started vibrating. Sarah gave a surprised moan and then started thrusting back even more ferociously. What the hell, he thought, and turned it up to full. Sarah gave a scream and pushed herself so far back that he almost lost his grip on the base. Below him, Julia was still licking his dick worshipfully.

“Hands and knees, slut,” he instructed Julia, and she turned around, practically wagging her ass in excited anticipation. To her side Sarah was shaking and quivering as yet another monster orgasm wracked her body. He pulled the vibrator out of her and she collapsed to the floor. He slapped her butt. “No time for resting now. Get under your slut sister.” Still shaking from her orgasm, Sarah crawled under Julia, her face just inches from the tall girl’s glistening pussy.

“You want this cock, slut?” Harry rubbed the tip lightly over Julia’s clit.

“Yes!” Julia tried to back up to it but he held her back with one hand.

“You ready to work for it?”

Half-mad with lust and frustration, she pressed back again. “Yes! I’ll do anything! Please! Please give me your cock! Please give it to your fucktoy, Master!”

“Get lower.” Julia lowered herself down a couple of inches. “Lower, slut. I want you right on top of your slut sister.” She lowered herself down till she was lying on Sarah, who was still breathing heavily from her last orgasm. “You still want that cock? Then give her a lick. Down there.”

Julia looked at the girl’s pretty blonde pussy. Despite the drug, despite the astonishing orgasms of the past half hour, she still hesitated. This wasn’t her, was it? She wasn’t a dyke. She had never had any sexual thoughts about a woman before. She didn’t know if she could do it.

Harry looked down at Sarah, who lay beneath Julia. Their eyes met. He extended his tongue in a licking motion. Sarah grabbed Julia’s ass and brought her cunt down to her mouth. She began giving it short little intense licks, just the way she liked having her own pussy licked.

Julia groaned as Sarah lapped at her cunt. God that felt so good. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of that warm, talented tongue flicking over her moist folds. I wonder if I could do that? She thought, idly. I wonder if I did that it would feel this fucking good to her.

Again came the command from behind her: “Lick her.” Julia’s tongue came out, almost as if on its own volition. As her own pussy opened up to Sarah’s muscular licking, she let herself give the blonde girl’s pussy a tentative lap.

It tasted good. She could even taste some of the pre-cum from Harry’s cock on its lips. She gave it another lick. It tasted really good. It creamed up on her tongue. She took another lick, then another, then another, and soon she was lapping away at the blonde girl’s cunt like a kitten lapping cream. As she increased her speed, Sarah did the same to her own pussy.

“Don’t forget each others assholes. I want to make sure your assholes are clean and ready to be fucked.” Both women groaned at the thought, and moved their mouths to lick at each other’s little puckered holes. Harry sat back, glad for the momentary respite. He relaxed and enjoyed the scenery. The air in the room was thick with the smell of sex, and increasingly, of the groans and moans of the newly-converted sluts who lay in front of him, both bathed in sex-sweat, eating each other out like it was their last meal on earth.

“soooo good,” he heard, “yeaaaah, soooo gooooood,” he heard in reply. But the faces were so far buried between each other’s thighs it was impossible to know who’d said what. Both women were so outrageously turned on at this point that even without the drug they would have been unable to stop, lost in mutual pleasure.

He looked down at Sarah. “She licking your pussy good, slut?”

Sarah looked up at him as she bathed Julia’s asshole with her tongue. “Oh yes, Master. She’s a good little pussy-licker now. She’s got me so fucking turned on. Are you going to fuck her now?”

“Yes.” He said. “And you can help.” He passed her the red vibrator. The he pulled Julia up so that her ass was raised. Down below the newly-converted bi-sexual brunette continued to lick Sarah’s clit happily, her mind a soft fluffy concoction of dirty thoughts. I’m a sexy little pussy-licker, love to suck pussies, love to lick assholes, love to have my face covered in sweet tasty pussy-juice, love it, lick it, pussy, lick, lick, asshole, lick, lick, yummy, good, now the tongue in her own pussy was making little circles, so she did the same to the pussy in her mouth, moaning all the time.

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of Harry’s hands on her ass, almost immediately followed by the hard thrust of Harry’s cock. As slick and wet as her cunt was, the sudden penetration of her pussy was an astonishing shock of pleasure, sending waves of sensation shooting up and down her body. “Auuuuugghgghh!” she screamed. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Yes! Fuck your little pussy-licker cum-slut! Fuck me, Master! Fuck me!”

As her orgasm climbed explosively, Sarah began to rub the vibrator into the brunette’s clit, which practically reached out to swallow it whole.

Julia came and came and came. Her body convulsed and shook and quivered. Her thigh muscles gave out and she collapsed on top of Sarah. Her mind was pleasure-wiped, filled with nothing but orgasmic pleasure. Her pussy gave another heavy squirt of cum juice, just as Harry pulled out.

She lay there quivering, so thoroughly fucked that she couldn’t even remember her own name.

Then Sarah inserted the vibrator in her pussy.

And Harry pushed his cock into her ass.

“aaaaiaiaiaiiaieee! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes fuck yes fuck me oh yeah buttfuck me fuck me fuck your slut fuck my ass fuck my pussy fuck me fuck me FUCK ME.”

Harry pounded her silky butthole mercilessly with his cock, which felt as hard as iron. Beneath him he could see Sarah, her eyes wild with lust, shoving the big red vibrator as far as it could go in Julia’s pussy. The blonde’s mouth had caught the lower dripping lips of Julia’s clit and she chewed on them voraciously.

Double-stuffed, tingling in every pore, Julia literally saw stars, bright shining happy pink stars, everywhere. Every muscle in her body contracted and she went entirely rigid, eyes wide open, scream cut off halfway by contracted vocal cords. She looked paralyzed. Then everything from her toes to the roots of her hair released, and she came so hard that her eyes wept, her mouth drooled, and the sound that came out of her was closer to a mating cat than any sound normally made by a human being.

“auauuauuauauuauaauaauauauuuaauughghgghghghghgghh!” She was practically yodeling. Then she passed out.

As her ass and pussy gave a final convulsion, Harry grabbed the base of his cock and pinched. It wouldn’t do to come again quite yet. He looked down at Sarah, her mouth still slurping on Julia’s dripping clit as he eased his dick out of the unconscious girl’s butt. Her eyes followed his dick hungrily. She was dreaming of another big feeding of delicious cum.

That would have to wait. “Let’s get this slut off of you. You’ve still got more work to do.”

The pair of them rolled the unconscious Julia onto her side. “Get all of your clothes together and help me get this place cleaned up.”

After all, Eva would be dropping by in just a couple of hours.

Chapter Three

Eva rang the buzzer again, and looked at her watch. 7:10. This was weird. She was sometimes late to one of her meetings with Harry, but he never was. Could they have decided on 7:30 instead?

She’d been happy to get the call from him. It’d been a couple months since they had seen each other, and she’d missed his company. He was her only Platonic male friend, and always had an interesting insight or two into her disastrous dating career. Particularly sex, which had started to become a significant problem.

For some reason sex had really started to creep her out. Or the predictability of it, maybe. She liked her own appearance, her long tanned legs, her taut and muscular body. She’d been in the Navy for a couple of years and had kept the same physical regimen, with a trip every day to the gym to keep it all together. But every compliment she received from a man seemed to have a leer attached, in her imagination or if not in reality.

It’s so dull, she thought. We meet, they act nice to me because they want to fuck me, then if we do, I just feel nothing. I wonder if I’m even cut out for this “sex” thing, she thought glumly.

Suddenly the lobby’s intercom crackled. “Hello?”

“It’s Eva, Harry.”

“Come on up, sweetie.” The door clicked open. She smiled and entered the building.

It was fortunate for both of them that the couple of times they’d gone out on a date it hadn’t ever amounted to anything. She dreaded the thought that they might have gone too far, because as much as she might want to believe otherwise, she suspected that if she’d ever slept with Harry she would be just as anxious to get away from him as she’d been from every other guy she’d ever dated.

Instead, he’d remained a good friend, someone that she could talk about anything with. Sex, romance, relationships, nothing was taboo. She’d even told him about her therapy sessions, and her frustration that she wasn’t able to maintain any interest in men once she realized that they were just after her for sex. “Which they are. All the time.”

“What do you expect?” he answered. “You’re a total babe. You look like a tanned, tall version of Juliette Binoche, but you’ve got more muscle than most of my guy friends. You work for a prestigious non-profit foundation and you’re brilliant. Of COURSE guys want to sleep with you. I want to sleep with you!”

She’d smile and tell him again that it was precisely because they didn’t sleep together that she liked him so much, and how much the friendship meant to her. It wasn’t a line, though it sounded like one. If she could have managed to get over her sexual hang-ups with anyone, it would have been fun, at least, to do it with Harry.

Harry opened the door before she could even knock. He was looking pretty dashing, actually; wearing a dark blue suit and new shoes, and he waved her into the apartment. “You’re looking fancy,” she said. “Special occasion?”

“Of course,” he said, giving her a hug. “Dinner with you!” Then he gave her a long once-over. “You’re pretty dressed up yourself,” he said, looking at her black spaghetti-strap top which showed off her tanned shoulders and graceful neck, then down to her dark red skirt which, though down to a conservative hem just over the knee, was a nice change from her traditional slacks.

“Not every day someone like you calls up to tell me he’s leaving town. What’s the story?” She took a seat on the couch and looked around the living room, which was filled with boxes.

“Time to make some life changes. A new job, some new people…” he handed her a drink and sat down with one himself. They clinked and settled back on the couch.

“Gin and tonic with a lemon. You’re the only guy I know who drinks them that way.” He smiled, and they began drinking. This was pleasant. They’d share a bottle of wine someplace later tonight, she knew, but it was so civilized to start with a cocktail. It was such a pleasure to just chat and hang out with Harry. They had such a pleasant meeting of the minds, read the same books, had the same political views. It was a shame, she thought, that they’d never have a chance in the sack, actually. There was something about him tonight, in that suit, with those dark brooding eyes, that made him seem appealing. More than appealing, sexy. More than sexy, downright fuckable.

“Another drink?” he asked. To her surprise she realized that her glass was empty. She passed it to him and he walked back to the kitchen. I’ll bet he’s got a nice ass under that suit, she found herself wondering. But why do I care? Am I drunk? I don’t think I can be off of one drink. But I am horny, there’s no denying that. Very horny. It was such a pleasant feeling, and such a surprise, that she giggled. Whee! If this was what she could get off of one drink, at least she’d be a cheap date.

He sat down and handed her another drink. They clinked glasses again, and then he slapped his forehead. “I nearly forgot! I’ve got a present for you!” he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small leather collar.

“What is it?” she took it from him.

“A necklace. Just a little memento.” She looked at the small brass medallion, which was embossed “XGC.”

“What’s that mean?”

“Well, let’s just say it stands for Ex-Girlfriend’s Club.” He smiled at her. “I guess you’re only an honorary member, but you still belong.” She smiled back at him. He really did have a very sexy smile. And those dark eyes…fuck. His best feature. So sexy. So commanding.

They continued to talk and get comfortable. Eva’s comfort was only outward, actually. She now felt so deliciously agitated that it was all she could do to keep from squirming around. At one point she noticed that his hand was on her left knee, and more, that her left leg was moving beneath it, rising, slowly moving, as if begging without her knowledge to be touched, massaged, squeezed. She stared at his hand and her knee, amazed by her own body, almost as if she was watching a film, not reality. A very sexy film. She realized that she’d stopped talking, though she couldn’t even remember what she’d been saying, and she reached her hand down to cover his. She loved the feeling of his skin.

It was then that she heard the noises. “What’s that?” She said. It was a pair of distinct moans, coming from nearby. “The neighbors?” If it was, they sure sounded like they were deeply involved in some very exciting activities.

“Oh that? No. It’s a pair of pet dogs I’m looking after for a friend. Two really beautiful bitches, actually. Would you like to see them?”

Eva didn’t like or dislike dogs, but she was actually grateful for the distraction. Another minute and she would have been desperately trying to see what Harry looked like under that suit. “Sure. Where are they?” as she stood up, she realized that her pussy had actually soaked through her panties and to the couch. Oh my god, she thought. I am so fucking horny I am out of control.

“In the bedroom. This way.” She stood, stumbling slightly, and looked at her drink. Where had half of it gone? Was she drunk? The room spun a bit, but the disorientation felt more conditional than spatial. She barely recognized herself in the stoked sensuality of her body. As she started to follow him, she actually thought of detouring to the bathroom. If she could touch herself for a few minutes, stroke her clit, touch her own nipples, maybe she’d regain some sanity.

They walked down the hallway and came to the door of the bedroom. He’d placed his arm around her waist, still in a very friendly fashion, but the effect on her was erotic. Fuck, EVERYthing right now is erotic, she thought. The straps of her shoes, the whisk of her skirt, the underwire of her bra—everything felt like it was expressly designed to turn her on.

Maybe he drugged my drink, she thought. But with what? She’d taken Ecstasy once and had enjoyed the rollercoaster physical sensations, but this didn’t feel like that at all. It lacked the dreaminess of Ecstasy, the casual quiet floatiness. Instead all of her sensual energy had been turned inward, and her mind felt subsumed to the physical sensations that resulted. The very air seemed to caress her, and as she stood next to Harry, she could almost taste his heat.

“Before we go in, finish your drink,” he said. Teetering slightly, she tossed the rest of it down. Then he kissed her.

She welcomed his tongue into her mouth. In fact, she pulled it in with a giggle, wrapping her lips around it and pulling it towards her throat. Oh yes. That’s what she’d been wanting. She wanted to be taken, pushed down, her clothes torn off, her head forced down onto a prick, her pussy licked, her inferno not quenched but fed. This was good, good, GOOD.

He started kissing her neck. She moaned and grabbed his ass, pressing her body against his. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Just get her to that bed, she thought. I am ready to lose it, she thought, her eyes half-closed and looking at the floor. After a moment he pulled back and opened the door.

The first thing she saw, strangely enough, were the clothes. From the doorway to the bed were lying a random collection of female apparel, a skirt, jeans, shoes, panties, a pair of bras. And a big fluffy bathrobe.

Then right there on the bed she saw them.

It was two women, one lying on top of the other in classic 69 position. The girl on the bottom whose head she could see had short auburn hair, a long lean body, and freckles all over her arms and shoulders. She had two fingers deep in the girl on top, and was licking the bottom of her clit as she slowly moved the fingers in and out of the girl on top. This girl’s head was buried between her partner’s thighs, but Eva could see a few stray blonde curls peeking out. The two women were moaning and completely in their own world.

She took a step back, backing into Harry. “What…who are they?”

He smiled. “I told you, a couple of beautiful bitches I’m looking after. I shouldn’t leave them alone. This is what they do when they’re by themselves.” His hand cupped her ass casually. “But they’re very well trained. Watch!” He took a step in. “Bitches, sit.”

Both girls looked up, then scrambled to sit on the bed next to each other, both on their knees, both looking at him with concentrated lust. “This is Eva. She’s our guest this evening.” Both women turned to look at her, their eyes intent and hungry. She felt suddenly like a piece of steak. She backed further away, unconscious of how her ass had started to press on its own against Harry’s supporting hand.

Their gazes were shocking, almost inhuman. She was amazed at these women. She’d never seen such open unapologetic eroticism before. They weren’t just naked on their bodies, they seemed naked down to their simple, ravenous souls. But as shocked as she was by their hungry gazes, she was equally shocked to feel herself grow hungry as she looked at them. Their skins shone with a sheen of sweat, their hands moved unselfconsciously over their sexes.

Both of them sat on the bed, their breathing ragged, their asses positively twitching like anxious dogs. “Bitches? Speak.”

They both sat forward and starting talking, their voices overlapping.

“fuck me master/no fuck ME/please give your little slut-bitch your big hard cock/fuck me with that big dick/my pussy is so wet/my butt wants your cock/please fuck me/I want to suck you/I want to suck your balls/stuff your cock down my throat/I want to make your hard for my slutsister.”

“Quiet.” The two women sat back on the bed, panting, silently running their hands over their overheated bodies.

“What did you do to them?”

“Took down a few inhibitions. Believe it or not, each of them used to have a hang-up or two. Like you, actually. Though not as extreme.

“Here,” he said, walking into the room with Eva. “Why don’t you give Eva a welcome?” He turned her around and lowered her to the bed.

The two women crawled up to her hungrily. Instantly they were on her, kissing her, caressing her, pulling her down. The blonde was kissing her neck, massaging her head, while the brunette began unbuttoning her blouse. The shock of all of this touching after so long, months and months, without any, paralyzed her. The mouths, the wetness, the skin, the warmth, the heat, it was almost too much, but even as she thought this her body moistened, heated up, welcomed the attention. Not too much, she thought. No, more, more, fuck yes, more.

She felt hands down below and opened her eyes. Harry was standing in front of her, reaching his hands up her long tanned legs. He grabbed her panties and pulled at them. Instinctively she raised her ass to give him better access, and he gave them a long slow peel down.

He grinned at her. That was what did it. That damn confident grin.

“Wait…” she whispered. He smiled again. “Wait, wait, WAIT” she said. She tried to sit up, but both girls were relentlessly touching her, now each teasing an exposed nipple with their tongues.

“Stop. The girl said ‘wait,’” said Harry. The sistersluts looked up at him, then reluctantly withdrew.

“What’s happening, Harry?”

He looked at her, surprised, then gave a shrug. “I drugged your drink. Theirs too. It’s a new drug called XGC. Pretty potent, huh?”

“I see.” It was hard to talk, hard to think clearly. She missed the mouths on her nipples, the hands on her body. But she had to get through this. “And…what were you planning to do afterwards?”

He reached into his suit pocket and pulled out a pill box. “Give you each one of these. They’re a drug that amps the suggestive power of the drops I gave you, but also sort of acts like a memory dampener. You’ll all head home and in a couple of hours have only a hazy idea of what went on here. The next day you’ll think it was just a pleasant little wet dream you had, and in another day you’ll be sure of it. But maybe you’ll still dream about it every once in a while,” he said, with a grin.

“You fucker,” she said, finally angry enough to break through this haze of lust, of sexual need, of wet deliciously fogged sensation.

He looked at her, suddenly serious. “I can give you the drug, and you can leave now. You won’t remember anything, but that’s probably better for both of us, right?”

She looked up at him, his dark brown eyes, the bulge in his pants.

She looked at the women on both of her side, watching her silently, their eyes intent on her exposed breasts, hungrily looking at her pulled-up skirt, the panties halfway down her legs, touching themselves, waiting for commands. Their asses were slowly moving back and forth, a sexy wagging. She looked at their eyes. He was right. They had become little more than mindless sex bitches, incapable of thinking of anything but achieving another orgasm, knocking through another personal barrier in a insatiable search for sensation.

“How much did they take?” she asked, looking Harry straight in the eyes.

“Six drops each. The drops work for up to four hours, but they’ve taken them in stages.”

“And how many did you give me?” Her hands stayed resolutely at her sides, though they yearned, they hungered to touch, to stroke anything, herself, the women at her sides, Harry’s prominent bulge.

“Four drops. That’s all it took to turn Julia there on your left into a great little pussy-licker. And it only took two to get Sarah hungry to suck my cock. But you’re made of tougher stuff.” He took a step back. “So if you want to go, that’s fine. I’d suggest you take the other pill, because things will be better that way. But I won’t force you.” Whatever else he might be, she realized, he wasn’t interested in rape. He was going to leave the choice up to her.

Despite how turned on she was, how much she wanted to feel those mouths on her tits again, to feel the wetness of her cunt meet the wetness of a mouth or mouths, despite how much she wanted to be filled, she knew she could close her legs, pull up her panties and button her blouse, and leave. No one would stop her. It would just take a moment of will.

She sat up. She would leave. But first, she had to know. She looked at him, the man who’d been her friend, her intimate, whom she had trusted, and then who’d put a drug in her drink and tossed her into this room with these two drug-crazed rampant sluts. “Harry, why did you do this to me?”

“Two reasons. One you know: I’m moving. And I don’t know if I’ll ever be back. So I decided I wanted one last fling with an ex-girlfriend before I left.

“But the problem was, I just couldn’t decide which one of you three was who I wanted. So when I learned of this drug, I decided to pack all three of you into one night.” She couldn’t believe him. What a typical man! Completely thoughtless about the feelings of any of them. Willing to turn them into fucking little horny slut dolls just to make his prick feel bigger. (and it did look plenty big through his pants, she couldn’t help noticing.) She pulled her blouse together.

“The other reason is, because I think you wanted it.” She stopped and looked at him. “I think you’ve wanted to lose yourself in something like this for a long time. I think you want to feel as good as you can without caring about the consequences. I think you’re looking for some release right now.”

She sat back. On her left the girl Sarah lightly laid her hand across Eva’s, the heat of her touch almost making her feel like melting butter. She looked down at her hand. From behind her, Julia began to squeeze her shoulder with her right hand. She knew the other hand was busy between her own legs, and she inhaled in the delirious smell of both of their overheated pussies.

She looked at Sarah’s face, at the dried pussy juice that ran down her chin, the empty smile, the eyes filled with nothing but want and need and lust. She turned to look at Julia, and saw the same thing in the brunette’s pale blue eyes, nothing thoughtful, reflective, independent. She was looking into the eyes of an sex-crazed animal, momentarily caged, but one living only for lust, with no thought of right or wrong or yesterday or tomorrow, only about getting herself fucked and filled and touched and turned over to pleasure.

“Give me the drug,” she told Harry. He stepped up to the bed, and she sat up. He pulled the pillcase out of his pocket. “Not that one. Give me two drops of the other one.” His eyebrows raised. “Two drops, you fucker. I want to be where they are.”

He took two drops out with the eyedropper top. “I knew you wanted this.”

“We might as well get that damn collar on first,” she said. She brought it up to her own neck. “I’ll put it on myself.” She clicked the hasp into place, then sat back, and put out her tongue.

Half an hour later Eva was on her hands and knees on the bed, naked except for her collar. She was in a warm wonderful tangle of bodies, her sisterslut Sarah below her, her own fingers in Sarah, her pussy being licked and sucked by the blonde cumlover. Her fingers were thrusting in and out as she took her Master’s cock as far down her throat as she could. Between his legs she could see her other sisterslut Julia licking his asshole, sitting on her haunches, both of her hands busy between her legs. She’d been doing that for several minutes, even when their Master’s tasty cock had been shoved up Eva’s own pussy, the pussy now being licked so wantonly by sisterslut Sarah.

There wasn’t much conscious thought in the girl who normally thought of herself as Eva. It had been all blown clean by the drug and the unending series of mind-altering orgasms she’d had in the last half hour. Single words and phrases floated up in her consciousness like soap bubbles, to be momentarily enjoyed before they gave little pops and disappeared. Everything was smell, taste, feeling, touch—instinctive, unthinking, just a constant litany of words with no shame or consequence. Lick neck, nibble tits, Cock, fuck, lick pussy, lick cock, lick asshole, fuck me, lick me, suck me, suck him, suck her, cock, balls, clit, cunt, suck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

Sisterslut Julia had moved around and now pulled Master’s cock from her mouth, thrusting it into her own. All was good. Sisterslut Eva, wearing the same collar as her fellow fucktoys, was as happy to suck Master’s balls as his shaft.

Love cock, love balls, love Master. Her tongue glided over and over the delicious flesh which still smelled like her own pussy. She opened her mouth and took one in, then started a steady sucking. Master tasted so good. Master had felt so good, balls deep in her convulsing cunt, her muscles embracing, tightening, releasing the best orgasm of her life. She shoved her fingers into her blonde slutsister’s cunt below her, while her own pussy continued to be vigorously tongue-fucked.

Fuck yes, fuck yes, good slut, fuck yes, good slutsisters, good cock, good balls, good fucktoy…her eyes closed as she imagined these delicious balls slapping against her pussy as she received another good hard fucking from Master. She needed that. She deserved it. Just as she thought this Sarah started working two fingers into Eva’s ass, and the combination of tongue fuck and finger fuck, pussy fuck and buttfuck, flicked a switch in her imagination, giving her the strongest orgasm yet of the night. But it would be a long, long night, filled with many orgasms, each seemingly better than the one before.

Above all three horny moaning sluts, his asshole still wet from Julia’s vigorous rim job, his cock deep down her throat, his balls slathered in spit from Eva’s crazed licking, Harry smiled. He planned to finish in Eva’s tight asshole, let Sarah lick it up from there (she’d been begging for more cum on and off all night), but he also wanted to take his time. It’d probably be a long while, if ever, that he had an evening like this again.

None of these sluts was capable of anything like rational thought right now. But he thought that if they were, they might even thank him. Thank him for bringing them into the Ex-Girlfriend’s Club.