The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Wedding Crasher

FF MF FD HYP

Synopsis : Evilena captivates a wedding party.

Evilena was strolling through the lobby of one of Miami’s poshest hotels , and glanced in the doorway of a noisy banquet room. She could see there was a wedding reception going on. She had planned to just go to dinner, by herself, in the hotel’s gourmet restaurant, but a quick glance into the ball room caused her to change her mind, and think about satisfying some other appetites as well.

At the front of the ballroom , the bride and groom were eating their sumptuous meal, flanked by their formally dressed wedding entourage. A giant banner hung above the table reading " Congratulations Bob & Cindy”. As Evilena surveyed the table she was fascinated by the interactions between the members of the wedding party.

The bride and groom, fascinated only by each other—the groomsman surveying the formally dressed women, seeking a partner for the night—and the gorgeous brides maids and matrons, wishing the evening was over so they could get out of their bilious gowns, and into something more comfortable. Evilena smiled as she thought how she could and would help them all.

She walked into the dining room and boldly approached the bride, tapping her on the shoulder. She fixed her compelling green eyes on the bride and whispered. " I’m an old friend, have them set a place for me here at the head table.”

Evilena’s eyes seemed to glow a deep green, and Cindy’s own eyes widened as her attention was captured and held by the hypnotic blond’ glowing gaze.. Cindy’s mind seemed more and more unfocused and fuzzy, as a strange , almost electric tingling sensation cursed through her entire body. Suddenly she had a pounding headache, then, just as suddenly, the pain was gone. All these feelings seemed to her as if they went on for long minutes, but to others, looking on, only a second or two passed by. The lovely bride sensed some sort of struggle going on inside her own mind, but she herself had little control or decision making ability during the mental confrontation. In a moment , the struggle stopped, the strange feelings were gone, and her mind cleared.

She was still staring deeply into Evilena’s hypnotic eyes, and heard herself whisper, " If that is what you desire Mistress, " and then she waved at the wait staff to set a place for the blond visitor, at the head table, she was, after all, an old friend. If she could only remember her name. But she did know that it was very important that she obey every command of the sexy blond. Every command.

As the lovely wedding crasher sat down at the table, in a chair in placed between the bride and groom, Bob looked over at Cindy with confusion in his eyes.“Who’s this?” he mouthed at his new wife, but she stared vacantly ahead, saying nothing. Finally the handsome groom confronted the visitor.

“Sorry, could you move, I’d like to sit next to my wife.”

Evilena smiled and moved closer to the handsome young groom and started to speak to him in her lilting, mesmerizing, cadence. " It really doesn’t matter what you want, dear ... it only matters what I want....it only matters what I want ....”

Bob was getting angry, yet incongruously, he found his pants growing tighter , due to a throbbing erection, caused by the nearness of this gorgeous blond. He didn’t even know this woman, yet he felt an irresistible desire to serve her. Her hypnotic, melodic voice probed at his thoughts, confusing him, dizzying and disorienting his mind.

Evilena reached up and caressed his cheek softly and spoke again. You can’t take you eyes off of mine can you dear....look at them ... look ... don’t you feel a deep desire to keep looking into my eyes ? ”

“I ... but ... I ....” he stuttered, trying to pull himself away from her hypnotic gaze.

“You can’t think about anything but what I say now ... it’s as if your weak, pliable mind was an iPod, and I am able to control the volume ... I’m turning down the volume of your thoughts and changing the track settings to my commands... your thoughts becoming quieter and softer ... my thoughts louder and louder ... the volume of your thoughts lower and lower ... and my thoughts taking over your helpless mind ... my voice echoing in your head as I speak, my pliable little pet, I am all you can hear ... all you want to hear .... all you ever need to hear ....obey me .... obey me .... OBEY ME....”

And now both the bride and groom were hers.

Evilena turned her head toward the lovely young bride and commanded her. " I want you to dance the first dance with Bob now, tell the band to play a slow tune and you two can dance. NOW.”

Immediately the young couple got up and danced gracefully about the hall, and soon other couples joined them on the dance floor, a scant few moments later, Evilena tapped Bob on the shoulder and said, " Cutting in... and I want you to cut in on the other members of the wedding party and tell them since I came here without an escort, it is perfectly proper for me to dance with both the women and men of the group, just as I am dancing with your wife. Tell each couple..... and tell them to look at Cindy and I dancing.... you may go now ... and follow my orders. OBEY”

Bob nodded, almost bowed, to the blond hypnoteuse and went upon his appointed task. and as he spoke to each couple pointed toward Evilena and Cindy, erotically moving on the dance floor.

As the gorgeous blond dominatrix and the new bride held each other, it was obvious to all that Cindy was totally enamored of Evilena. The blond alternately kissed the bride, wantonly, erotically,sensually—and fondled her—moving her hands first to the young bride’s breasts, and then to her full round ass,as the elegantly dressed newlywed sighed, and moaned loudly under the expert manipulations of the irresistible blond. The sexual display both repelled and fascinated the guests as looked at the pair.

Wedding guests began to murmur among themselves and some even left the hall, the actions of the bride, and the unknown blond visitor becoming the the heart of whispered rumors among the guests, yet the wedding party continued to dance.

Evilena gestured at Bob, instructing him to again dance with his wife. Cindy looked disappointed as Evilena pulled away to dance with another partner, but smiled as her new friend whispered in her ear, " I’ll be back...” As a hint of things to come the blond lasciviously stuck her tongue in Cindy’s ear as they parted. The bride groaned in submission and desire.

Cindy’s body shuddered with an orgasm.

Evilena walked over to the maid of honor, now standing alone on the dance floor, having been abandoned by Bob as he returned to his wife. The wedding crasher held her closely and began dancing. At first the lovely woman tried to pull away, uncomfortable with the closeness of the strange woman. But she seemed to relax as the music continued to drone on in her ears .... the music ... and more...

“You must be such a good girl ... serving as the maid of honor for Cindy ... serving ... serving ...and it’s such hard work to be in a wedding ... you must be so tired ... sleepy ... you must be very sleepy ... serving as the maid of honor ... serving ... and when you are sooooo tired your mind becomes pliable ... malleable .... controllable ... and my voice can control you, can’t it.... my eyes are like burning green flames and you are like a moth drawn to those flames ... now you can see only my hypnotic green eyes ... and your soft pliable mind is more and more open to my words ... my instructions ... my commands ... each word you hear from my sensual lips draws you further into the flames ... INTO the flames .... relaxed ... submissive ....obedient...as you enter the flames you become ... mindless ... obedient ... my words become your very thoughts ...”

As Evilena pulled her closer, the young woman seemed to melt in her arms ... all resistance had fled her mind ... the gorgeous blond whispered, her breath hot in the helpless girl’s ear " Obey Evilena...you are mine...”

The woman’s eyes blinked shut, and she mouthed the words, “I ... am .... yourrrrssss....”

And she, too belonged to Evilena.

With only the wedding party now left on the floor, Evilena had the time and the “target rich” environment of the large ball room to pick the most beautiful and handsome of the group for her special plans, and to dismiss the rest to return to their homes, with no memory of what happened after they had met the mysterious blond friend of Cindy’s.

The best man was next, but he didn’t resist at all, like every man he was anxious to hold Evilena in his arms and he even tried one of his HORRIBLE lines on her. The hypnoteuse laughed as he said, with a serious face, " You must be Jamaican, because Jamaking me hot, baby....”

Evilena simply used her graceful hands to draw his attention to her shining, black fingernails, and spoke only one word as she moved her hands hypnotically in front of his eyes, as he helplessly followed her mesmerizing gestures.

“Submit...”

“But baby ....” he muttered.

“Submit...”

“You .... I ....”

“Submit ....”

“Uh .... Uh .....”

“Suuubmitttt....”

His head dropped to his chest as he whispered, his response, " Submit....”

“Submit to Evilena .... You belong to Evilena ...”

“Belong to Evilena .....I belong to Evilena .....”

And so it went, the gorgeous blond changing partners again and again until she had danced with each member of the wedding party, and having chosen, and entranced, her chosen subjects for the night.

Evilena raised her hand and said, please stop the music, and walked over to the band leader, " You may pack up for the night. You will be paid in full, but you may leave now.”

She then instructed the guests she had NOT chosen, to leave the hall, as the band packed up.

Scant moments later Evilena stood on the dance floor with seven other people, five elegantly dressed women, including Cindy and two exceptionally handsome young men, Bob and his best man.

“Stand in line, " she commanded and , as instructed, wedding party stood, like a military formation, before the hypnotic dominatrix, at attention.

She whispered into Bob’s ear as she gently massaged his throbbing cock through his formal trousers. Then she announced, everyone follow the groom to the bridal suite and wait for my arrival, until I join you listen to Bob’s commands, I have told him what I want.”

Now only Cindy and Evilena remained in the huge, empty room, and Evilena again took her in her arms and danced with her. Cindy actually heard the strains of a beautiful love song as they held each other in their arms, and each moment she gazed into Evilena’s eyes she became more enamored of her gorgeous partner, more and more in love with the woman who was, but an hour before, a stranger....

The bride closed her eyes and moved her face close to Evilena’s and kissed her, at first gently, submissively, then with more fervor and desire. She thrust her tongue into her Mistress’s mouth , longing to be taken by the blond goddess, as she lasciviously ground her pelvis against the blond’s knee.

The hypnoteuse stepped back and gently placed her hands on the face of the bride, moving her fingers to the woman’s temples and tracing slow circles an her soft skin.

“Evilena,” she whispered...

“Evilena,” Cindy Echoed.

“Evilena, " a command.

“Evilena...” a sign of submissive surrender.

“Again , my pet.” the blond whispered.

“Evilena ....Evilena ... Evilena.....” Cindy whispered each repetition bringing her closer to sexual climax.

“Evilena ... EVILENA .... EEVVIILLEENNAA !!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she again rocked with orgasmic pleasure at the mere mention of her owner’s name. Her knees buckled and she swooned. Had not she been already in Evilena’s strong arms, she would have fallen to the floor.

Evilena kissed her and they walked out of the ball room toward the bridal suite, hand in hand.

As the gorgeous couple opened the door to the bridal suite, Evilena surveyed the room. The gigantic suite was replete with Jacuzzi, round bed, mirrored ceiling and all manner of appetizers and wine to make the first night of a marriage a memorable occasion.

The wedding party, including Bob were all naked, standing in a line, as they had been instructed, awaiting an inspection by the blond goddess. Evilena and Cindy walked up and down in front of the nude smorgasbord of sensuality, and the sultry hypnoteuse gazed at each young person as if they were a menu item at a gourmet restaurant, the finest and most succulent to be chosen for enjoyment.

Then she pulled Cindy close, and licked her cheek. She had chosen. This young bride would be Evilena’s lover for the night, the gorgeous blond would steal the submissive young woman from her poor schlub of a husband, at least for this wedding night.

““The rest of you may play here in the suite,but Cindy and I will be leaving now. ”

Even while under his hypnotic spell Bob’s face was filled with disappointment and confusion as the two loves of his life walked out the door.

As the door closed Evilena embraced the young woman passionately, kissed her sensually , then took her by the hand.... leading her to the elevator, toward Evilena’s own suite.