The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena and the Race Car Driver

ff mc

Synopsis : A beautiful race car driver is helped by Evilena. Evilena’s Birthday is the 16th of July and this is my present to her.

Evilena and the Race Car Driver

She was the Anna Kournakova of the auto racing circuit, gorgeous, sexy, charismatic, but winless. And it made her angry ! In spite of all her natural gifts, the lightning reflexes, the drive, unlimited talent, and her innate understanding of the psychology of racing, she had never driven in victory lane.. She even had been voted the 2nd most popular female athlete in the country. Second !

On this particular night she had sought refuge from the constantly trailing paparazzi and sports press in an out of the way, 24 hour ,health club near Miami. The well equipped work out room was located only a few miles from the Homestead Speedway where she had recently finished 14th in a race after crashing into the pit wall as she approached the last lap, another demonstration of what she considered her " bad luck.”

As the shapely driver lazily worked out on one of the elliptical machines in the nearly deserted gym, she spotted a beautiful blond lifting free weights, on the far side of the large, mirrored room. She was the only other person in the gym.

She stood up and wandered over to that side of the gym, watched her do curls for a minute or so, then spoke to the sexy blond. “I’m impressed, I don’t usually see women our size working with weights that heavy. ”

The attractive blond weightlifter finished the set and put the bar down in a rack in front of her, as she picked up a white towel from a bench, and wiped the sparkling perspiration from her well muscled body.

The dark haired driver stuck out her hand, " I’m ..uh ..er...Sue , maybe we can spot each other.”

The sexy blond smiled and reached out, then she softly grasped the hand of the woman and replied, " My name is Evilena, and you don’t have to give me a phony name. I know who you are. I make it my business to follow the careers of all female athletes who compete in the so called men’s sports. And you are doing very well. The press is crazy about you.”

The dark haired beauty blushed. " Sorry, I didn’t mean to lie to you, but with the tabloids constantly stalking me, I never know who I can trust.”

Evilena laughed, " Honestly, I don’t know if I fall into that trustworthy category, but I can say that I won’t give you up to the photogs. My professional reputation revolves around keeping secrets, and I certainly can keep a chance meeting, like this one, confidential. You know dear, I’m sure every one you meet has some sort of suggestion about how to get that first win, and I’m no exception. Do you want to hear mine ?”

The driver sighed, " Jeez, I’m not sure. You think you are being helpful, but I know a lot more about race cars and racing than anybody. Driving has been my life, and any suggestions you could make have already probably been brought up before. I’m sure I’m going to win soon, I just can’t wait until it happens and the pressure is off.”

The gorgeous blond smiled a disarming smile and responded, " Oh hell , I know nothing about your sport. But I do know that it seems to be late in the race that you falter. You always start out like a house-on-fire. I was just going to suggest that you might want to work out more, and increase your level of conditioning. I don’t have to tell you that driving is a demanding sport, and a higher level of conditioning might help you in the latter parts of your races. I’m a personal trainer, among my other skills, and perhaps I could help.”

“I’ve considered that, but my schedule is so filled with the interviews, photo sessions. and that kind of stuff it’s hard to find the time to work out. That’s why I’m here in the middle of the damn night.“she said, looking down at the floor.

“Well, that does show that you have the will power to do the physical work, but maybe you lack the will to actually make time to do what must be done. Here. Watch me while me while I do some concentration curls with the hand weights , and we can talk. When I’m done, I’ll spot you... is that OK ?

“ That’s kind of what I was thinking when I came over here, I hate to work out alone.”

Evilena loaded the dumbbells up with some additional black steel plates and started her routine. The free weights gave off a soft clinking sound every time the fit blond reached the apex of a lift. One...clink...Two ... clink. A regular, steady repetition of a soft metal against metal sound, followed by the even softer and infinitely more erotic sound of Evilena’s voice counting cadence.

“The problem might be that you are too tired at the end of the race... too weak “...clink ... three...

“Oh I don’t know,” the pretty brunette responded, fascinated by the regular rhythm of the athletic blond’s movements. She raptly watched as first one hand, then the other gracefully lifted the heavy weights. One... then the other ... One ... then the other... Clink. Clink.

“ But I know.. everything about fitness “... clink four ."..I’m so strong ... so powerful ...and you seem so weak near the end " ... clink ... five... “listen to me... listen” ... clink ... six

Almost immediately the lovely race star started to quiet down, and did indeed, pay very close attention to Evilena and the weights and the sounds and her melodious voice.

“ I’m in control of my fitness level .” she almost sang.

Clink.

“ Like I’m in control of the weights.”

Clink.

“ I’m in control ... in control ...control....”

Clink.

Evilena fastened her gaze on the dark eyes of the sexy race car driver as she spoke, she knew the power her eyes held, and felt the young woman was already slipping under her mesmerizing spell. She droned on .

“In fact, just like I am in control of the weights... I am now in control of your mind... complete control... just keep watching my eyes and listening .... and fall more deeply under my control.... control ...”

Clink. Clink. Clink. The weights continued their regular, soft, metallic sound as Evilena’s gaze penetrated irresistibly into her mind.

“Your mind is no longer your own... Focus on my eyes... You cannot escape my eyes...Your head is spinning isn’t it ... your mind seems like it is simply floating now... floating on the soft cloud of my hypnotic voice... just staring deeper into my eyes...deeper.... deeper...”

Evilena quietly lowered the weights onto their rack, then got up and took a step closer to the fascinated driver.

“You must submit yourself to my will, my dear ... submit ... submit to Evilena ...with every passing second your will power is growing weaker and mine is getting stronger ... you are so weak .. I am so powerful ... so strong ... your will isn’t strong enough to resist me ... I am in complete control.. and you must follow ... follow my suggestions ... my commands... totally in submission ... to me... you must obey me....obey .... obey Evilena ...”

The dark beauty’s facial muscles had softened and her mouth fell slightly open. She found she could not look away from the hypnotic gaze of the lovely blond. She nodded in agreement. Her body swayed slowly back and forth, as if buffeted by some gentle, wind.

Her mouth moved for a few seconds, then she whispered. “I .... I ... I must obey Evilena...”

Evilena had captured her mind.

“Now close your eyes my pet. Allow yourself to sink completely under my hypnotic control. Nothing exists except my voice and the warm feeling of pleasure spreading throughout your entire body now. Allow yourself to go deeper now...deeper ... ever deeper under my control. You find your want so much to obey my suggestions and want me to teach you the secrets that will allow you to win every race... to be the best driver in the world... and that will give you great pleasure won’t it ?”

“Yes, Evilena.” the entranced woman responded as her eyes blinked closed.

“And soon the pleasure from those thoughts will be so great that you will want to feel other types of pleasures. Sexual pleasures. The thought of Evilena gives you great pleasure doesn’t it? Great sexual pleasure. Irresistible sexual pleasure.” Evilena’s mesmeric words drove her deeper.

The sexy driver nodded in agreement, as her hand haltingly moved slowly toward the crotch of her outfit.

Evilena smiled as she noticed the wet spot on the dark girls workout gear.

“It’s OK dear, you may allow yourself to masturbate now. As this sexual erotic pleasure builds up in you, it’s OK to masturbate right here in front of me. You know it’s me that causes the great pleasure. And you can picture me in your mind as you rub and touch yourself. Pleasure ... Evilena ... one thought... almost one word ... ”

The dark haired beauty began to moan and buck her hips in response to the self directed pleasure.

“And we aren’t done yet dear, but you may allow yourself to orgasm when you see me. You may open your eyes and when you see me, here, in front of you you will have a fully satisfying orgasm, knowing that it is Evilena that causes these great feelings of sexual pleasure. Do you understand ?”

The dark beauty, eyes still closed, had pulled the fabric of her clothing away from her pussy and was pushing her fingers deep within her sex as she moaned, her lips formed the name of the gorgeous hypnotist, who had driven her into this erotic spell.

And just as Evilena commanded her to open her eyes, she both saw her hypnotic mistress and simultaneously screamed out her name, as an earth shatter orgasm wracked her body.

“ EVILENA,” she yelled as she fell helplessly to her knees and then stared up at the gorgeous erotic vision standing in front of her. She wrapped her arms around the blond’s legs to steady herself and clung tight, as the pleasure of actually seeing and touching her mistress shook her body.

Evilena ran her fingers tenderly through her dark hair and comforted her as tiny pulses of pleasure reverberated through her body. " Ohhhhh,” she sighed in pleasure. “... Evilena.” After her body ceased it’s trembling, Evilena continued her hypnotic conditioning.

“How did that feel, my pet ?”

“Wonderful ...wonderful...” she sighed again.

Her lovely eyes had that helpless, faraway, glazed over look that Evilena loved to see on her puppets. .

“You are now in my deep trance state. A place that only I control. Your mind is open and receptive , willing to accept new and different ideas. Ideas about racing, and working out .... and even worship. So very willing to accept MY ideas. So open to my thoughts and suggestions. Open and willing. Fall deeper and deeper. So willingly. You will follow my workout instructions, won’t you ?”

“Y... y... yessss...”

And other new ideas as well, dear ?”

Yes.” The reply came more forcefully now.

The blond wanted to reinforce her control, and gently rubbed the kneeling woman’s brest with one warm hand. With the other she used her index finger to softly caress the dark beauty’s lips, then she parted the helpless girl’s lips and pushed her finger into her mouth.

“Suck it,” the hypnotist whispered. " Suck it like a cock.”

The helpless woman responded enthusiastically, abandoning any resistance residing within her mind.

Evilena smiled, then turned around and bent over pulling her finger away. . " Now kiss my ass... and worship it. You love my ass.”

Evilena saw that the sexy driver was frozen in place, so she slowly moved her firm butt across the driver’s lips, brushing her sweat soaked gym shorts back and forth against her face. Then her new hypnoslave moaned and and began kissing, nuzzling and licking, first the fabric, and then pushing the cloth aside, the naked, moist skin of the lovely blond. Once more she moaned, overwhelmed by the beauty and closeness of her mistress’ ass. The hypnotist pushed backwards, gently repositioning herself so the kneeling woman’s face and nose were centered in her ass crack. Now even the smell was exciting to the helpless driver. Finally, Evilena leaned back and her weight forced the dark woman onto the floor, as she rested her body on the girl’s face. The desire filled hypnoslave lost all control and grabbed Evilena’s buttocks, pulling them closer, kissing and licking, lost in lust. The blond wiggled and pushed down further.

“ This is why you came to me wasn’t it, dear girl ? To kiss my ass and worship me ? I saw the look in your eyes as you watched me lift the weights. You wanted me. ”

“Yes....Yes Evilena. I’m YOURS !!” as she forced her tongue into the blond’s rosebud.

Now it was Evilena’s turn to orgasm and as the helpless slave continued her erotic worship the blond did reach a peak of excitement and squeezed even harder.

Then she relaxed and sighed .

“Good girl.” she said as she moved back to a standing position over the now kneeling girl.

“ From now on you will feel great pleasure every time you obey one of my commands AND every time you win a race. And you WILL win. Winning and pleasure are one.... winning ... sexual pleasure...the memory of worshiping my ass ... all are one ... and you also must remember that every time you look into my eyes and hear me, and only me, say, ‘you are a winner’ you will quickly allow your mind to fall under my control, because you need to obey Evilena... you must obey Evilena... Evilena is your Mistress and must be obeyed... isn’t that right ?”

The kneeling woman looked up into the hypnoteuse’s eyes and softly answered , " Yes Mistress Evilena . I must obey you. I love you ... ”

“You will receive an email from me in the morning, it will contain instructions on your new workout schedule, and routines. At the end of the email you will see the words, ‘obey Evilena’, and when you see those words you will be helpless to resist any suggestions from me. No interview, no photo session, no awards dinner will stop you from following my instructions. You will get stronger and stronger and soon I will be able to tell you that ‘you are a winner’. ”

“Ogodogodogodogodogod ... OH GOD!” the dark beauty screamed as another orgasm filled her senses. “YES . YES. YES!!", she cried, then she fainted.

When she awoke the blond woman had disappeared and she was a bit confused as to what had just happened. Was it a fantasy or dream. It couldn’t have really happend she thought as she showered and changed into her street clothes to return, confused, to her hotel room.

Late the next morning as she logged on her lap top to check her email, she spotted a message that ended with the words, “Obey Evilena” , and blinked. It wasn’t a dream after all. She immediately grabbed her work out gear and returned to the gym to follow the regimen outlined in the email message. She skipped an interview with a local paper to finish her workout, then returned to the hotel .

She continued this new, driven, exercise schedule for over month, until the day of her next race. She felt the new, superior, strength in her body.

The crowds cheered as she took an early lead, and they went nuts as she neither faltered nor halted her inspired drive to the finish line. She WON !

And as she crossed the finish line, deep in her mind she heard Evilena compliment her, the words “You are a winner, my pet.” echoed in her mind as the checkered flag fell. And she screamed in victory... and in orgiastic pleasure. The pit crew didn’t understand exactly what she said as she crossed the finish line, but it sounded like Evilena ... whatever that meant.

That night the gorgeous athlete lay in bed exhausted, from not only the race, but the full schedule of publicity opportunities that followed, and she closed her eyes.

Moments later the phone rang. When she picked it up a familiar voice commanded her “Come to me, slave girl. “, and she found herself on the way to Evilena’s hotel. There is more that one kind of workout, she thought as she ran up the stairs to her mistress’ room.