The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Occulus, Part 5

(FADE IN
The Baron’s bedroom at the lodge. He is face down on the bed, fully clothed. He begins to stir as the he hears the laugh of a young woman. He turns toward the sound. Lisette is a shadowy silhouette in the darkness)
LISETTE:

Time to wake up, Your Honor. Dinner will be served soon, and I am here to offer you...an appetizer.

BARON
(sitting up with difficulty):

The wine....how long have I been asleep?

LISETTE:

Hours. Mulled wine can certainly sneak up on you, plus you were very tired from your hunt.

BARON:

Come closer, girl....let me see you.

LISETTE
(giggles):

First course is served.

(PRODUCER NOTE: THE FOLLOWING SCENE IS INTENDED FOR THE CONTINENTAL CUT OF THE FILM. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE UK OR USA CUTS. FOR THOSE CUTS, LISETTE’S BREASTS ARE TO BE COVERED
Lisette is nearly nude, wearing a shear dressing gown, her bare breasts visible. The Baron, despite his grogginess, smiles and reaches out for her hand to pull her onto the bed. She allows this.)
BARON
(slurring):

I do hunger, my pretty tavern girl....

(They begin to deeply kiss. The Baron is a clumsy lover, but she goes along for a while. She then pushes away from him and quickly stands, laughing mockingly at him.)
LISETTE
(coldly still laughing):

I am sorry...but it’s just too absurd....

BARON
(still groggy, growing angry):

Get back here, girl....

LISETTE
(She has stepped back into the shadows) :

But just look at you.......such a pathetic little man.....nothing like Horst. Now, there was a real man....a real man who deserved this body. Not a sniveling, ugly, short dunce like you!

BARON:

I SAID COME BACK HERE, WENCH, OR I’LL HAVE YOU WHIPPED! (he tries to stand.)

LISETTE:

You’ll have to catch me to do that, Baron Dunce. (She runs out of the room.)

BARON
(unsteadily standing):

I’LL KILL YOU MYSELF! (he staggers to the door.)

(Scene shifts to the hallway. The Baron bursts though the door.
BARON:

WHERE ARE YOU WENCH? YOU’LL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN WHEN I’M DONE WITH YOU!

(Lisette’s answer is to continue her mocking laugh, which seems to be coming from downstairs. The Baron staggers to the stairs, begins to descend, then halts, with a shocked look. The lodge is full of Occulus slaves, all barefoot and in their black shifts. They sit seductively on the carpet, and lounge on his furniture.)
BARON:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE....IN MY HOUSE...GET OUT...ALL OF YOU.

LISETTE
(off screen):

Look, girls...it’s Baron Dunce! (She laughs. The hypnotized women look up at him and join in her mocking laugh. The Baron unsteadily makes his way down the stairs.

BARON:

I’LL MAKE ALL OF YOU PAY.......YOUR FAMILIES AS WELL...GET OUT....GET OUT...

(The women stand and crowd around him, but do not block him. As they continue to laugh at him, some spit on him and shove him.
WOMEN:

WORM.

IDIOT.

UGLY.

STUPID.

BARON:

VRAKOR, GET IN HERE....

(The double doors to the dining room slightly open, and Lisette sticks out her head.)
LISETTE:

Stop your yelling, Herr Dunce...Vrakor is in here with the rest of your men waiting for you so we can start dinner.

BARON:

VRAKOR....

(Lisette laughs again and pulls her head back. The Baron staggers to the doors, the women following him. He pushes the doors open and stops cold. The room contains a long dining table. An empty chair sits at the end closest to the Baron. At the opposite end, Vrakor sits tied and gagged, obviously terrified. Occulus stands behind him, wearing his hood. His arm encircles Lisette’s waist. She is now wearing the black shift At each of the other settings around the table, the head of the Baron’s friends sit on a plate.)
BARON
(whispering):

Peter.....Johann?

OCCULUS:

I’m so sorry, Your Honor....your friends are not too talkative at the moment.

BARON:

That voice....those clothes...but it cant be....YOU’RE DEAD!

OCCULUS:

Apparently not...you know Baron...for a man who talks so much about killing...you’re not very good at it. (Lisette and the women laugh at the jape. The girls next to the Baron force him down into the chair and pin his arms with hypnotically enhanced strength.

BARON:

Look.......it was all just an accident.......Peter misunderstood me....I never wanted you dead. Now...let me and my man go and I’ll make you rich beyond your dreams....

OCCULUS:

Perhaps...let me consider it. You know, we may have a deal....with one additional term. Tanya...cut off the Baron’s right hand. (Tanya smiles and takes out a long, bloody dagger and saunters over to the Baron.

BARRON:

NO!

OCCULUS:

Now Now, Your Honor. It’s a fair trade. You give me your right hand, and I accept your deal.

LISETTE:

Master...isn’t Vrakor his right hand as well? (Vrakor struggles harder to free himself.)

OCCULUS:

Excellent point, my dear. What do you think, Baron? Should I have Tanya use her dagger to cut off your hand, or stab your faithful servant in the heart?

BARON
(false bravado):

You wouldn’t dare........

OCCULUS:

Tanya, take his hand. (She raises the dagger, as other slaves hold his and on the table.)

BARON:
(crying, panicking):

NO.....DON’T.

OCCULUS:

Beg me...Baron...Beg me to kill Vrakor instead.

BARON:

Please...Please kill him instead....please...please.

(Occulus nods at Tanya. She saunters over, smiling the entire time, and cuts Vrakor’s throat. The Baron weeps in fear and relief)
OCCULUS:

Well done, my dear. Now Baron....I’m a man of my word... You’re free. I don’t even want your money. I just want to have one last thing.....an apology. (Occulus walks over to the Baron, Lisette at his side)

BARON
(weeping hysterically):

I’m sorry....please...please, I’m sorry.

OCCULUS:

Touching...to be sure. But Baron......no apology rings true unless a you look the man you wronged in the eye.

(Lisette removes the hood. The Baron is shocked speechless. Occulus’s eye begins to fill with color. Not hypnotic gold, but an angry red as Occulus moves his head closer. The Baron, his face bathed in a horrible red light, begins to scream in utter terror.
FADE OUT/FADE IN
Several hours later, the cavern entrance. Occulus leads a procession of hypnotized women. The nurse and two others pull the Baron on a chain. His hair is completely white and spittle runs from his lips. His eyes are filled with terror and madness. He mewls incomprehensible sounds. The procession entered the cavern .The Doctor and the Inspector are hiding behind some bushes near the ravine.)
INSPECTOR
(whispering):

Why is the Baron still alive?

DOCTOR:

Remember what Magda said, once Occulus has his revenge, his contract with the Dark Ones is fulfilled. Magda will need to immediately begin the Rite of Sacrifice otherwise he loses his powers. We must get in position.....

(The thought is interrupted by approaching footsteps. It is Helga, the Inspector’s wife, barefoot and in a shift. She carries firewood. The Inspector suddenly grabs her and drags her to the ground behind the bushes. She is motionless, with a blank expression.)
INSPECTOR
(whispering, while gently shaking her):

Helga......look at me...wake up, Darling. (Helga seems to react, and become aware)

DOCTOR
(whispering) :

You fool.....you’ll get us caught!

HELGA:

Ernst? What are you doing here?

INSPECTOR:

it’s all right, see, doctor, I’ve woken her. I must get her away from here. (standing, pulling her up. He turns his back to her and faces the Doctor.) I’ll just get her away and be back...

DOCTOR:

Inspector....we cannot trust her...she might still be under Occulus’ control!

(As they argue in whispers, Helga gently pulls away and begins to lag behind as they walk away from the bushes. The men are now standing by the ravine, next to a stump with a rope tied to it. This is the spot where Occulus was pushed over by the Baron’s men. She produces the Baron’s small, spare pistol, a revolver from her shift. Her face is again blank. She raises the pistol.)
DOCTOR:

Inspector....WATCH OUT! (The Inspector turns around, shocked at what he sees.)

INSPECTOR:

Darling....you don’t know what you are doing..(He steps towards her.)

HELGA:

I’m sorry, Ernst.....but I must obey my master. (She fires. He is hit in the shoulder, spins and tumbles over the stump and falls into the ravine. Helga points the revolver at the stunned Doctor and prepares to fire again.)

OCCULUS
(at the cavern entrance):

STOP!!! I need him alive for now. Bring him.

(FADE OUT/FADE IN
In the caverns. The Baron, completely mad, but greatly weakened,
is on the ground, chained to the wall. Lisette and other slaves stand entranced. Occulus and the Doctor enter, with Helga holding the gun on the Doctor.
OCCULUS:

My compliments, Doctor. Magda is back fully under my control and has told me that that you’ve mesmerized her. You’ll have to tell me how you did that. Perhaps you have latent mesmeric talent. Now tell me....what hidden orders have you buried in my slave’s mind?

DOCTOR:

You’re her master, why don’t you ask her yourself.

OCCULUS:

I....I have not had sufficient time...you’ve done a good job creating a mental wall. She will eventually succumb, Doctor. Your skill, while impressive, does not begin to match my hypnotic power.

DOCTOR:

So if you don’t need me for Magda, why don’t you just kill me, like the Inspector?

OCCULUS:

I have need of your more mundane talents. (He points at the Baron). I need him to live until the midnight hour.

(The Doctor kneels, and checks the Baron’s eyes and pules. He shakes his head.)
DOCTOR:

The poor wretch is in near heart failure. Too much shock. Not much I can do, even if I wanted to help him...or you.

OCCULUS:

I see....well if your medical oath is not enough of a motivation.....Darling Lisette...please step forward.

LISETTE
(stepping forward, a slight, blissful smile on her face):

Yes, Master.

OCCULUS:

Remember our conversation...where you told me how you feel about the young doctor? Time for you to let him know. Hold nothing back...let him know your heart.

(The girl steps over to the Doctor, who rises.)
Lisette
getting closer and closer to him:

Doctor...I never met anyone like you....Handsome, yes...but more. You’re so smart...but you don’t look down on us...so brave.....I know you have feelings for me...and that you know how I feel about you. A woman knows when a man loves her. Ever since you came to the village, I’ve dreamed you and I....

DOCTOR:

Lisette, darling...stop...you don’t know what you’re saying...what he’s making you say..

LISETTE:

But I do know...he commanded that I show my true heart...and I obey........I do love you darling.

(Before he can stop her, she gives him a long, deep kiss. After a moment, the Nurse taps her on her shoulder and pulls her somewhat reluctantly back. The Nurse hands the Doctor his medical bag and shows she is holding a scalpel. She pulls Lisette back. She wraps her arms around Lisette from behind, and places the scalpel at the other girl’s throat. Lisette ignores the threat, and continues to gaze at the Doctor with love.)
OCCULUS:

Let me be clear, Doctor...The Baron lives till midnight, or you nurse performs throat surgery on the beautiful Lisette.

(FADE OUT/FADE IN
It is nearly midnight. Most of the slaves are outside. Tanya approaches with Occulus. Magda stands next to them in her fur bikini, a completely blank zombie.
TANYA:

All is in readiness, Master.

OCCULUS:

You have done well as my First Slave...far more reliable then the treacherous Magda. A pity you do not have yet all of her magical skills. She says you have gypsy blood, and are a fast learner. Once we are away, I shall have her complete your training...and we won’t need her anymore.

TANYA:

Has Magda revealed the Doctor’s plot yet, Master?

OCCULUS:

Not quite. I know it’s some sort of verbal command...but she still resists telling me what. I’ve nearly injured her mind trying to force the answer so I have stopped for now. She needs to be able to complete the Rite. (They are joined by Lisette and the Doctor, who is being guarded by Helga with the revolver. The Doctor’s hands are bound, and his mouth is gagged.)

We will sacrifice him as well, and he won’t be able to affect Magda again.

Forgive me, Doctor...I regret treating a colleague in this manner....it just won’t do for you to confuse poor Magda when she has such important work tonight.

Magda, let us begin. BRING THE BARON!

( A drum begins to slowly beat. Magda begins to chant as she pulls Lisette to the side of the ravine. Magda has her curved dagger in her hand. The Nurse and another slave bring the pitiful prisoner out in chains. They join Lisette. A line of slaves forms behind Lisette, all ready for sacrifice.)
OCCULUS
(walking over to the Baron...his eye beginning to glow fierce red again)

This is he who wronged me.....this is he who must pay....

BARON
(wildly struggling, spittle flying):

No.....NOOOOOOOOOOO....STAY AWAY DEMON.....STAY AWAY.......(As Occulus faces him, the Baron’s face contorts..he grabs his chest...and dies. There is a flash of lightning then thunder, and the wind begins to howl. In the lightning, Occulus face seems to be shifting, as if it is trying to change back to his normal visage.)

OCCULUS
(in great pain):

Magda.. I command you.....Perform the Rite of Sacrifice..do it quickly!

Magda begins dancing around Lisette, her blade glistening in the lightning. her chants grow louder.
OCCULUS
(desperate, pulling Lisette closer to Magda)

DO IT....DO IT NOW!

(Magda raises the dagger to stab Lisette in the heart. The camera shifts to her and Lisette’s feet. The Inspector pulls himself up so that his head and shoulders are above the ledge.)
INSPECTOR
(mustering his last strength):

Magda.......(She looks down at him.) WAKE UP...FOR THOMAS! (Magda begins to blink and shake her head.)

OCCULUS
(grabbing her shoulders and making her face him..his eye trying to glow yellow):

YOU MUST OBEY....

MAGDA
(her eyes are clear and full of life):

I love you Thomas (she suddenly plunges the dagger into his eye. There is an explosion of golden light, and both Occulus and Magda are engulfed in golden flame. The camera follows as they plummet into the ravine, missing the ledge that had earlier saved both the Inspector and Occulus.

Lisette and the women all begin to stir, with dazed and confused expressions. Tanya looks particularly stricken as she walks over to Lisette.
WOMEN:

Where am I?

Why am I dressed like this?

What is this place?

How did I get here?

Lisette
(recovering faster):

Time for that later, girls....untie the doctor....and help me with the Inspector before he falls.

( All the women move in response, except Tanya, who stares forlornly into the ravine. The Doctor joins Lisette and they embrace.)
LISETTE:

I’m sorry....I don’t know why I did that.....you a proper gentleman and all...it just seemed the right thing to do...

(The doctor responds by pulling her close and kissing her. The Inspector, now by the side of the ravine groans, and the doctor goes to him. The nurse joins with his bag. The Inspector tries to sit up, but Helga, her face full of tears and concern, stops him)
HELGA:

Rest easy, Darling. Doctor...please help him.....I think someone has shot my Ernst with a gun!

INSPECTOR
( a wry look on his face):

“Someone” has indeed.

(FADE OUT/FADE IN
It is early morning. Constables, and male villagers are now present, wrapping the women in blankets. The Inspector, his arm in a crude sling, walks up to the Doctor, who is holding hands with Lisette. She wears his coat.)
INSPECTOR:

I have no idea how to report these events, Doctor.

DOCTOR:

Look, your men are coming up now.

(Two constables in climbing gear pull themselves up the ravine. One has a bag.)
INSPECTOR:

Well?

CONSRABLE 1:

We found em, all right, what’s left anyway. We brought up the burnt bones.

INSPECTOR:

Satisfied, Doctor?

DOCTOR:

Yes...we can rest easier now we know the fiend is dead. And we can give Magda...and her Thomas, a decent burial now. She earned that...for both of them.

They begin walking toward the village, with the rest.
CONSTABLE 2
(quietly, to Constable 1):

Why didn’t you tell them about his head?

CONSTABLE 1:

Shut your gob. You want to be climbing back down there and breaking your back searching for a stupid skull?

LISETTE
(to Doctor):

Has anyone seen Tanya?

DOCTOR:

No....she must have started down already.

(the group proceeds further down the path. Suddenly the wind rises. All the women suddenly stop, the blankets and coats falling to their still bare feet. Their arms dangle loosely, and their faces are blank. The men look concerned. The wind dies, and the women rouse out of their trances.)
DOCTOR
(to the Inspector):

Just a lingering trace of their hypnosis...it should wear off in time...

LISETTE
(now fully awake, She picks up the Doctor’s coat.):

I don’t know, Inspector...I feel a sudden compulsion to get married.

INSPECTOR:

Perhaps the Doctor can put Helga back under.....she could use a better attitude around the house....perhaps bake more strudel.

HELGA:
(She pulls on his his injured arm in mock anger):

Enough of that old fool...there’s only one person in charge of my house....and my kitchen.

INSPECTOR:

Ouch! Yes, my queen!

(FADE OUT/FADE IN
An elderly male servant is giving a curt tour in a large kitchen.
SERVANT:

As I was saying...this is the oldest...the most established nursing school in the district. Young women come from all over the Empire to be trained. You’ll be under Marlena, our cook. You can sleep in the kitchen....its warm enough.

( He turns and looks at the new kitchen wench. It is Tanya, dressed as a barefoot peasant, with a cloth sack slung over her shoulder.)

We’ll have to get you out of those rags. We have a spare smock or two...the shoes might be a problem...

TANYA:

No problem that, master.........like you said the kitchen’s nice and toasty...and truth be told.... I’d rather be barefoot anyway. Is there anything else....master?

SERVANT
(pleased by her looks and submissiveness):

Work hard, keep a good attitude, and I am sure you will find great opportunity here, girl.

TANYA
(close up of her smiling face. There is a subtle gold glint to her eye.):

I’m sure of that, Master. ( Her face grows blank, and her voice quiet. It’s as if she is talking to someone other than the servant.) I am sure of that.

(They walk on. The camera lingers then closes up on her sack as the music rises.)
THE END?