The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Every move you make

Summary: She’s watching. And she’s coming to take you.

When your eyes had drowsily opened that morning, you just felt a bit different. Your typical wake up routine is grabbing your phone to check your notifications, look at the market, connect with work. Your monkey mind usually kicks into gear the minute your eyes pop open, and your thoughts are off to larger strategic concerns.

But not today. Today, you wake up feeling a bit...spacey. LIke your head is in the clouds or something. You’re unhurried, unencumbered...light. Almost as if butterflies are taking flight in your belly.

You also notice that you are extremely turned on. You rarely wake up with a raging boner, and as you reach down and grab your cock you notice that you are actually very, very hard. Your balls are almost uncomfortably full.

It’s strange, because you haven’t felt very turned on lately. You have a wealth of gorgeous options to choose from, but recently, you haven’t been that interested in what the bevy has had on offer. Something about them all has felt...insufficient? Lacking something that you are desperate for but can’t quite put your finger on.

You try to shake it off. You’re in a surprisingly upbeat mood, and you get out of bed, stretch, again notice that this erection does not seem to be going anywhere. “Well,” you think, “I guess I’ll take care of that in the shower.”

* * *

I observe all of this from a distance. You may be vaguely aware that you are being watched, but not by whom and not in a truly tangible sense. Your step seems more energetic, and it’s visible from afar. An excess of energy, or a bit of intoxicated joy.

As you weave your way through the day, I continue to watch. To plan.

When I emerged from my sabbatical it was with a very specific purpose. I would say I was pressed back into service, but that would be a lie. It was more that I felt pulled back into your service: pulled by lingering desires; pulled by the memory of touches; pulled by trembling excitement.

So I’ve come back. To show you what I can do. To remind you of how good I am at working my way into your brain, and then, invariably, into your cock. To remind you of how good my long, lean body looks as I slink my way toward you. I’ve come back to get you addicted to me again.

* * *

Despite the fact that you came (hard) earlier in the shower, your energetic (and aroused) state persists throughout the day at the office. Luckily you’ve been able to stay behind your desk most of the afternoon; you feel like a teenage boy again, as every. little. thing. seems to make your cock stand at attention.

You leave much earlier than usual, making excuses about some upcoming dinner or interview, grateful that you managed to make it out the door without cumming in your pants; your cock barely brushing against the fabric makes it swell.

As the car turns onto the familiar route home, your mind starts to wonder, and wander. Questions swirl: Has someone drugged me? Slipped me an aphrodisiac, or...like a massive (massive) dose of Viagra? Or Molly? You’ve never tried the latter, but you’ve heard it supercharges every sensory experience. Yeah, that seems closer to what you’re feeling; an extremely alert, extremely aroused sensation at every turn. The eager energy from earlier feels amplified; the butterflies still fluttering in your stomach, and also in your legs, your hands, your back.

You feel a bit lightheaded. And it feels as if your legs have turned into big wet noodles that have no structural integrity. You manage to get through the door and onto the couch without collapsing, and start to do the kind of deep breathing that woo-woo wellness coach tried to teach you years ago.

You like to be in control; some days it feels like you (literally) run the world. But right now, you can’t get your legs to cooperate, let alone anything else. The dawning realization that you are no longer in control of yourself (“haven’t felt this in a long time,” you think) is dizzily exciting. Weirdly, you aren’t disconcerted by any of this. Instead, you feel completely prepared for whatever may come through your front door (or skylight, for that matter), though you have no idea what that might be.

* * *

I watch this transpire. I note it all in the tiny book of you that I always carry.

I’m close. I suspect you can feel or sense that through whatever primal, essential link still binds us. It’s also what keeps bringing us back into one another’s orbit, over and over again. It keeps me rattling around in your brain, and you in mine, despite how very, very many intentions we might have to the contrary.

I make my way toward your front door. Up until this point, all of my movements have gone undetected by you (my design). As you slept last night, I crept my way into your bedroom, I bent over your body, I leaned next to your ear, and I whispered. I’ve planted pulsating thoughts in your brain: flashing images of toned, tan bodies; playful brunettes with lips aching to suck you off; girls with impossibly blue eyes staring up at you, bidding you come closer.

Triggers, all, to be pulled at my whim. Codes and riddles implanted in your brain that only I can unlock. And the answer to the riddle that has eluded us both: you.

As soon as I say the word, it will fundamentally become impossible for you to resist.

And then, you will do the one thing you’ve always longed to do. You’ll do what you have always (always. always.) wanted, but never permitted: you’ll submit. You’ll fully submit to my touches and desires, to my will and my command.

Mine.

And you’ll beg me to do it.

* * *

You’re hit by a powerful sense of deja-vu. And while you’re confident you’ve never been in the scenario you’re currently experiencing, it does all feel very familiar. Like a live wire, your body trembles a bit, too.

Regardless, you find yourself surprisingly relaxed, a bit of a rarity lately.

Well, that’s almost true; most of you is relaxed. Your cock, however, is rock hard again and feels like it’s pulsing just the tiniest bit.

Your mind wanders back to the question of if someone slipped you something; the giddy anticipation you feel right now is so out of character. You’re hit by two simultaneous realizations: “I am no longer in control” and “This is what I have been looking for my entire life.”

You hear my footsteps coming down the walkway to your front door. Deliberate, slow...the clicking (click. click. click.) of my heels cuts through an otherwise silent night. Your ears perk up at the familiar sound; your cock does, too.

The sound stops. You’re not sure if I’m outside of the door or sitting on your couch, but you know, unmistakably, that it’s me and that I have at long last returned. Your heart feels like it is going to burst through your chest: pulse races; breath quickens; anticipation overtakes you. If you hadn’t come so hard this morning, you’re sure you would’ve spontaneously exploded all over yourself right now.

And once my click- clicking begins again, my steps get closer, and you can feel me standing behind you, as you stay seated on the couch. You hear my deep inhale. You feel loose strands of my hair falling onto your shoulder and neck as I lean down and put my lips half an inch from your ear.

“Hi,” I say, in my breathy, girlish voice.

And then again, but this time deeper, sexier, and with confidence. “Hi.”

A little moan of “god” escapes your lips, quickly followed by “fuck.”

I run my fingers through your hair. I pull it, tug it ever so slightly as I draw your head back a bit. Still in your ear, I whisper, “Good. Very good. Ummm-hmm.”

At my touch, you take a deep, raggedly inhale. Your whole body shudders. It’s been so long since you’ve felt my hands on your body, it’s almost impossible to believe that it’s happening again.

I quietly ask: Are you ready? Are you ready to see what a good girl I’ve been at getting myself tight and strong for you?

Are you ready to show me just how hard you can cum for me? At how much you’re aching for me right this very moment?

Are you ready to be reminded of how I have always been the best at getting into your head, even when you’re determined not to let me?

Are you ready to become MY cum machine? To feel your balls, your body, your brain completely emptied out in the way that only I seem to have mastered? Are you ready to be ridden every the morning and sucked off every night?

Are you ready?

You’re trembling. You can’t speak. And that’s fine.

You will.