The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Every Girl Loves Chocolate

Growing up was hard. I never met my dad, but I can’t blame someone that I don’ t even know for giving me a shitty life. I point most of my resentment towards my mom anyways. The woman loves me, I know she does, but when it comes down to it, she always picks work over me.

She thinks she’s doing me a favor, working hard to give me a life I can enjoy, but how can I enjoy my life if she’s sold her soul to the corporate devil? She comes home late, stressed out, too tired to spend time with me. If I make the tiniest little mistake when she’s in a bad mood, if I do one bad thing, she just explodes at me. She grounds me, takes away my phone, and screams at me. I can’t take it.

Still, I know a part of her still loves me. When she has days off of work, she always tries to spend it with me. Though these days of freedom come scarcely, she’s like a whole different person during them: kind, caring, and loving. I wish that that was the woman that raised me, not the one that comes home at 10 PM only to scream at me for not washing my dishes—dishes I had to eat off of while eating alone like always.

I think this realization is the reason that she wanted us to go on this trip. She pulled a lot of strings so that she could take the weekend off to spend a few days with me, or that’s what I initially thought before I found out that we would be visiting her hometown. I thought this was supposed to be a bonding experience, something that she would be doing with ME, but now I just feel like I’m being dragged along on her own personal adventure. If I had control over this mini-cation, I really wouldn’t have minded, it might even be fun. But who cares about me, amiright?

Anyways, we checked into our hotel room but found that they only gave us one bed. Not only that, but the room seemed to be a romantic suite. The one bed was rose covered and heart shaped. The bathroom walls were made of nothing more than glass. There were no curtains either, meaning that everything in the bathroom was meant to be seen.

Obviously, my mom went down to the reception area to clear all of this up but she left me in the room to watch our luggage.

Naturally, I start looking around the place. It was actually pretty nice. If I were here with a special lady friend, I feel like I could enjoy myself.

I open a cabinet and see a series of individually wrapped sex toys. What? They each had a price on them. I guess if you took or used one, the hotel would charge you on your tab.

The bottom of the cabinet seems to be reserved for kinky items: anal beads, butt plugs, gags, and even a tatoo machine. But, something catches my eye. It’s a chocolate bar that says: $30 Blind Trust. Thirty dollars for a piece of chocolate? What a fucking scam. Someone must have misplaced this here.

I pull it out and read the label but am cut short when I hear the handle of the door jiggle open.

Quickly, I shut the cabinet but soon realize that I didn’t return the chocolate. Needing to hide it fast, I throw it into a random bag just as my mom walks into the room.

Despite all of the harsh words that I directed towards my mom, I can’t lie to myself; she’s an attractive woman. She’s in her early 40’s but has kept her body in shape over the years so that she can maintain a “corporate ready” look, whatever that means. She has long, black hair and an hourglass figure. Her tits aren’t as perky as they once were, but they are large enough that men usually don’t complain. I start thinking about if we shared this room together, but I quickly dismiss the thought.

“Dear, get the backs. We have to go. There was a mix up. We can stay at the hotel across the street, come on now,” she says sounding annoyed with her experience at reception..

“They don’t have any more rooms here?” I ask.

“Sorry sweetie, they’re booked,” my mom says as she reaches into our snack bag and pulls out something small to stress eat.

I realize that I don’t remember packing what she’s holding. Shit! She’s eating the chocolate from the drawer.

She’s gonna be pissed when she realizes how much that cost.

Mom starts to swallow the chocolate when she seems to make a similar revelation. Still chewing, she turns the bar over to read what it is.

She seems shocked and immediately turns to me.

“James! What is this! Answer me right now mister,” my mom says furiously.

“I don’t know,” I say, throwing up a hail mary to avoid punishment.

Weirdly, Mom seems to lose all of the rage that she showed just seconds prior.

“Huh, okay,” she says as she tosses the rest of the bar back into the snack bag.

What? There’s no way that she believes me. Mom is a bright woman, she couldn’t have made it as far as she did in the corporate ladder if she was stupid.

“Okay James, help me carry the bags into the lobby so we can check out,” mom says calmly.

The car ride here was 4 hours long. I just want a break.

“Mommm… let’s just stay here for awhile, I want to rest,” I say joking. The thought of it was stupid enough that mom would take it light hear—.

“Okay,” mom says.

* * *

I have no idea what just happened. How could we stay here? Surely she was playing along with my joke? But that couldn’t be, as mom had called reception and told them that we aren’t checking out anymore. Say what you want about mom, but she wouldn’t lie to a random person, making their job harder than it is, just to make a joke with me.

Suddenly, I realized. I almost jump out of my chair at the revelation and grab the chocolate that mom discarded earlier: “Controcolate: For Partner’s Who Want Absolutely Dominance.”

I roll my eyes at the punny name, but I continue reading onto the directions. Despite being aware and conscious, the eater has no control of what they do. They are at the total will of the first person that they see first… in mom’s case being me.

If they eat part of the bar, the effects last 24 hours. If they eat the entire chocolate bar, the effects will last forever…

Fuck, I guess me and mom just have to lay low until this whole thing blows over and this passes over tomorrow.

Realizing that mom’s normal consciousness is still in there, I go to her. She’s laying down on the bed watching TV. I need to test this out before I say something stupid so I grab her attention by tapping her shoulder.

“What sweetie?” mom says with a smile.

“Mom, gimme 50 dollars,” I say.

“Oh sure sweetie,” she says as she reaches into her purse.

That’s all the proof I need, she’d never fork over so much money just like that.

“Wait! Nevermind. Mom, I know you’re in there, the chocolate you ate was drugged I think. If you can hear me, you can speak your mind,” I say.

Suddenly, mom’s face turns to panic.

“James! What did you do to me! I can’t control myself!” she screams.

“Mom, quiet quiet. Someone might hear. The effects are temporary, they only last a day. It was the chocolate, it’ll make you do what I say” I say, mom’s face seems to calm down.

Because of the fact that she has been living through it, she doesn’t need any more explanation or proof.

“Okay, okay, so we just wait this thing out, right?” mom says, starting to calm down.

“Yeah, we just sit around here for a day and we can go back home tomorrow,” I say drly. I know I was complaining about this trip earlier, but I at least was excited to spend the weekend with my mom.

She senses this.

“No no no. It’s okay sweetie. We can still have our vacation. As long as you don’t make me do anything, then everything can go as planned,” she says.

This gives me an idea. I don’t WANT to do what she planned. Going to a museum? Visiting her old highschool? She doesn’t realize that that’s boring for me. I just want to spend the weekend with her, touristy gimmicks aside.

“Mom, I changed my mind. This is my vacation. We do what’s on my itinerary now,” I say.

My mom realizes that she’s in no position to bargain.

“Okay okay fine. What do you want to do?” she asks.

“Gimme a moment to think,” I say.

“Can we at least go to the pool or something while you decide. I’m tired of sitting around here,” she says.

Hm, I can’t disagree with that.

“Okay, then change into your swimsuit,” I say, not realizing the implications of my words.

Mom sits up and starts undressing.

“James! James! Make me stop!!” she yells.

It takes me a moment to react. I turn and command her “Mom! Stop undressing!”

Her shirt is already off and her pants are around her ankles, leaving her basically in her underwear.

“James! Don’t look! Make me put them back on right now!” she says.

“But mom, we’re going to go swimming anyways, you’re going to be dressed in a swimsuit. It’s like the same thing,” I say.

“Oh wait, I didn’t pack any swimsuit. Just make me dress up and we can figure out something else to do!” mom said with authority.

With authority… I don’t know what came over me, but those words linger around in my head, bouncing between the walls of my skull.

“No mom, we’re going swimming. You’re totally fine going swimming in your underwear,” I say.

“Oh yeah, of course. Let’s go then,” she says with a smile.

* * *

Arriving at the pool, we are met with staring eyes as my mother walks in with her unconventional swimsuit. Despite this, mom sets down her things on an empty deck chair and begins to spray on sunscreen leaving an oily coat around her body.

The people at the pool continue to stare at Mom for different reasons: the men for lust and the women for jealousy and disgust.

I watch with a smug look on my face as mom enters the pool as if what she is doing is acceptable behavior in our society. As her garments touch the water, they darken with wetness, allowing attentive observers to get a little view through her underwear. As her tits hit the cold water, her nipples harden and pierce through her thin bra. If one were to get close enough, you could even notice the top of mom’s bush peeking above the waistline of her panty.

Luckily for me, it doesn’t take long for everyone else to clear the pool because of such a public display of indecency.

I join my mother in the now almost empty pool. Despite mom’s impending wardrobe malfunction, the whole scene gives off rather wholesome vibes. It feels nice, like part of the childhood that she never gave me. Just a mother bonding with her son at the pool.

Of course, it was hard to keep my eyes off of her large rear end as she swam away from me or her large tits as she stopped to talk to me. Still, knowing that mom was still somewhere in there, I couldn’t do anything that I would regret, even if her role was temporarily diminished to something somewhat of a spectator.

* * *

We return back to the room, Mom’s still wet body dripping a puddle wherever she goes. It takes a while, but she soon dries herself up with a towel, though I don’t let her put her clothes on just yet.

Her still damp bra hugs her breast, emphasizing her cleavage. I realize how tight it looks on her. After a long day of driving and swimming, her skin was probably red and sweaty. I would probably be doing her a favor if...

“Mom, finish taking off your bra,” I say to her.

“Sure thing sweetie,” she says as she reaches behind her and unclasps her garment.

Her boobs bounce free. They must be D sized, not insanely gigantic but still very large.

“Aww, that feels much better,” she says as she squishes her tits together.

I stare in awe at my mom groping her own tits in front of me and almost don’t realize the knock on the door. Mom looks at me, as if she is waiting for me to tell her how to act.

“Quick, get dressed and answer it!” I command.

She does exactly what I say, quickly putting her jeans and t-shirt back on. Of course, I have her leave the bra off. We are supposed to be relaxing after all.

She makes her way to the door and is greeted to a man in a black suit.

“Hello, I am the manager here and it has come to my attention that we’ve booked you guys in the wrong room. I’m sorry for the inconvenience and I’ve made the proper accommodations to move you two to a different room,” the man says.

Mom is about to say something, but I cut in.

“Actually, this is fine. We’ll be staying here,” I say.

“I’m sorry, but this room is strictly for couples,” the manager says.

Thinking fast, I say, “Yes, this is my wife. What’s the problem here?”

The manager looks at my mom, obviously unconvinced that an attractive woman in her 40’s would be married to a 20 year old scrappy looking dude, but Mom nods in agreement.

“Alright, that will be all. If you need anything, feel free to call reception,” the man said as he closes the door.

“That was weird babe,” my mom says looking at me. “Well, what do you want for dinner? We can order room service,” she says as she gets back into bed next to me. I really am hungry, so I decided a dinner break would be nice before doing anything more drastic.

* * *

A few hours later we are eating dinner in our room. She is acting like she truly was married to me, but deep down inside she was probably watching in a confused horror. I still don’t know if I should change her back. Originally, I made her my wife so that we could keep this room, but the affection she is giving me is unparalleled to anything I have ever felt from her.

“So babe,” Mom says as she holds my hand, “what do you want to do tomorrow?”

I lose focus and become unable to answer her question. Instead, I stare at her gorgeous tits that would put the chest of the average girl my age to shame. Without thinking, I reach out and grab them, feeling her soft meaty flesh between my hands. She’s still not wearing a bra, so I feel her and ALL of her softness.

“Huh, babe, I’m kind of tired for that right now. Let’s just plan something okay?” she asks of me.

I come to my senses and remove my hand. What was I thinking, Mom will remember all of this when she returns to normal.

Wait, no, this is my vacation. She can’t tell me what we can and can’t do. I’ll deal with the consequences later.

“No, you’re okay with me groping you. You like it even,” I say, staring directly into her eyes.

I can see a sense of dread in her, as if deep down, mom is pleading for me to stop. Despite this, I reach my hands back and start squeezing her chest.

She lets out a groan of pleasure.

“Baby, that feels so good,” she says closing her eyes.

Soon, my dick grows hard and I start rubbing my crotch.

“Baby, wait. Let me at shower first. I smell like chlorine. I wouldn’t want to ruin your fun,” she says with a seductive smile.

As much as I’m enjoying myself, if the woman wants to shower I can’t deny her of that.

“Okay, but make it quick,” I say.

She makes her way to the bathroom and begins to undress. As I mentioned before, the bathroom walls consisted of nothing more than glass, meaning that she was presenting everything for me to see.

First, she took off her t-shirt and jeans. She stared at me as she stood in nothing more than a pair of panties. I’ve always known mom had nice tits, but I was never given such an unrestricted view of her bare breasts before. The way they moved up and down with each breath…

Then, mom removed her panty, exposing her bare sex to me for the first time ever. She did one quick swirl, trying to give me the best possible viewing experience. I stared in wonder: her neatly trimmed bush, her luxurious labia, her subtle moistness… All of it.

She walked under the faucet and turned on the water, coating her perfect body in a layer of wetness. Soon, her entire body shone, reflecting the romantic lighting of the room back into my eyes. Her hair was in a mess as she scrubbed and scrubbed it. Suds of soap ran down from her head onto her chest and ass. Soon, she decided her hair was sufficiently clean and started to scrub the other parts of her body. She made sure to turn to give me the best view possible.

As she kneaded her tits together, she turned to face me. As she scrubbed her ass, pushing and pressing her thick jello cheeks together in the process, she turned to face away from me. She seemed to WANT to show every part of herself to me.

Soon, she was done. Still naked, she walked over to her luggage to pull out new clothes.

“Stop! Just stay naked,” I told her.

She agreed and joined me in bed. She had not yet dried, so she wet the entire place in the process.

Staring at the naked, wild looking lady in front of me that I usually thought of as mother, I had a choice to make. I could stop now and get a scolding when she was back to normal, or I could continue and deal with the even harsher consequences later—the type of consequences that would leave our relationship irreparable.

“So babe, what now,” she says, staring at me seductively. I look at her pussy which seems to be becoming wetter with the minute. Fuck it.

“What if you gave me a blowjob…” I say.

“Oh my gosh, I thought you’d never ask,” Mom says as she begins to tie her hair into a ponytail.

She hops off of the bed and gets onto her knees right in front of where I am sitting. I quickly remove my pants, my cock now stares at her, inches from touching her face.

Without saying a word, she pulls no punches and sticks my shaft down her throat, making gurgling noises as her tongue dances around the surface of my cock. She seemed very skilled at this.

She comes up for air, taking deep, hard breaths. She continues to jerk me off with both of her hands during this brief intermission.

She stands up for a second and gets onto the bed with me, laying down on her back. Instinctively, I move my mouth towards her pussy. She takes my dick in her mouth as we begin to sixty nine.

The taste of Mom’s cunt floods my taste buds as she devours my cock like a cheerleader trying to convince her coach to make her cheer captain. I lust for more. I remove my face from her pussy and reposition myself.

With this brief pause, Mom lets out the words, “I love you babe.”

“Don’t call me babe, call me master,” I say as I turn over and sit on top of her crotch. Looking down, I stare at the ever so powerful woman in front of me. Well, she had no power now as I grabbed onto her breasts and squeezed her milk jugs.

“I love you master,” she manages to let out.

She comes up for a kiss to which I promptly return, making sure to not let go of her soft tits.

I move my dick and reposition it in front of her pussy. Making no attempt to be gentle, I thrust my entire dick down her cunt. Faster and faster, I rock her world. She breathes loudly, her entire body jiggling with each thrust of my shaft. I feel her inner walls squeeze my cock, accepting every inch of me into her body.

“I—I… Love you so fucking much,” she manages to get out as I remove my cock and shoot streams of cum all over her face.

I get up to grab a towel to which I realize that it won’t be necessary.

I looked back over to my mom panting, passed out on the bed from her intense experience. Her face and hair is still filled with the splatter of my cum. I then look over to the chocolate bar that started this all. Reluctantly, I pick it up. There’s only one way forward, one way to get away from all of this.

“Mom, eat the rest,” I say as I hand the bar to her.

With the last of her energy, she lifts herself up and starts devouring the snack. Staring at her, I realize that she was mine. She will always be mine.

Epilogue

A few weeks pass and we are back home. Life has never been better for me to say the least. Mom, now acting as my submissive housepet / wife, spends all of her freetime with me. Every morning, I wake up in the master bedroom with her sucking on my cock. The first thing I get to see every day are her beautiful eyes staring at me as she slurps away at me. When she gets home from work, it’s clothes off bonding time. This can range anywhere from just a nude movie night to straight up sex. Though, I still want more.

I hear the door open and the sound of a bell ring… Perfect timing.

Going down into the living room, I am greeted by my mother undressing at the doorway. Looking at her snatch, I see the first gift I gave her the second day we returned from our vacation: a bell pussy piercing. As she shifts her body to remove her tight clothing, I hear the bell’s ring echo around the room. She twirls around, allowing me to inspect her body. As she faces away from me, I catch a glimpse of the buttplug that I make her wear when she leaves the house.

She reaches to remove it, but today, I wanted to give her another, more related, gift.

“No mom, leave it in,” I say firmly.

I take her back to the bedroom.

“Get up on your fours. Show me your ass,” I say.

“Of course master,” she says. I take a moment to appreciate the soon to be gaping hole in front of me.

I open the nightstand next to us and pull out lube and something new that just arrived in the mail today: a tattoo gun.

I plug the tattoo gun into an outlet and come back to the bed. Mom, still on all fours, is eagerly waiting for me to tell her what to do next. It takes her a second, but she soon notices what I have in my hand.

“HUH!” Mom yells with an eagerness. “Are you going to write on me? Please write on me. I want everyone to know I’m yours, Master. How about ‘Jame’s Cocksleeve,’ or Jame’s Slut.’ Actually I don’t want to know! Surprise me!”

She doesn’t have to tell me twice. I start up the tattoo gun and begin writing. She winced in pain but within 10 minutes I am done. Right about her gaping asshole lies a newly red area: Property Of James

My handwriting is slightly off, but I’m pretty proud for my first time.

I grab my phone and take a picture so I can show Mom.

“OH IT IS SO CUTE. I LOVE IT, she says in delight.

With nothing else to do, I pull out Mom’s buttplug, her ass seems to hold it’s widened shape for a second before it starts to close. With nothing else to lose, I position my dick in front of her tight ass and squirt some lube, using my finger to apply it deep within her crevice.

Slowly, I stick my dick down her tight anal hole; she lets out a slight moan of discomfort but I can tell she is excited for what is to come. The entrance to her ass is quite tight and hard to fit my erect cock into, but after the initial entry, things feel a lot smoother.

“Oh fuck fuck fuck, that feels good,” she says.

There’s no reason for me to stop here. I continue to pump my hips into her back, her bell ringing loudly across the room.

“Oh my fucking—SHIT,” she says, unable to get a clear sentence out.

Soon, she bucks back and returns the favor. I push her arms down and force her face and tits onto the bed. I continue to turn her ass into my personal cocksleeve. I give her rear end one hard smack and she winces in a mixture of pain and delight.

“OH MY GOSH MASTER. THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,” she screams in ecstasy.

Giving her more of what she wants, I smack her ass again, this time leaving a red handprint.

Soon, I finish, filling my mom’s now gaping ass with my seed. She lets out a moan and begins rubbing her pussy.

“MASTER, KEEP FILLING MOMMY UP,” she continues to scream as load after load of my cum shoots up her ass.

It isn’t long before she gets herself off and starts to fall asleep, her backside red from the pounding she took.

This is my life now. Call it fucked up, perverted, I don’t care. I love it.

You can’t even blame me. My mother… my old mother I mean… she barely even had the decency to pretend to spend a single second with me. I had to beg for her attention as if they were her scraps. Looking at her now, while she coos as cum drips down every orifice and surface of her body, I realize that she’s still in there, watching helplessly. But, I don’t care, because I deserve this. She deserves this. And this is how it should be. How it always will be from now on.