The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EVE

Eve smiled at him, trusting, expecting, knowing—certain he could make it all okay. All right. She knew his power. He would know the words.

He brought his thumb up close to her forehead. The words came easier, and so much harder, than he imagined.

“Good-bye, Eve.”

And then he placed his thumb firmly between her brows. Her eyes closed immediately. She was under his influence again. The bond, the hypnosis, was complete and efficient.

“Eve, listen to me. Hear my words.” David struggled to maintain his composure. He only needed to be strong another fifteen minutes. He hoped he could last that long. For the first time, he felt his spirit sag. “You are...” God please give me the strength to do this for her. “You are Catherine Jane Martin, a strong, loving beautiful person.”

He felt as if he were giving himself open heart surgery. He took his scalpel and began cutting himself again.

“You are Catherine Jane Martin. Eve is just a small part of you, gone, to a place deep within you. You are married to Michael... a man you love... are in love with. You have a wonderful son named Chris.”

He took a breath and continued. Eve was under. Completely under. But... her body was shaking. Sobbing? David stroked her hair. “Shhh... Sleep. Filled with peace and contentment. Sleep. You’re safe. It’s all okay. Better than it’s ever been. You know this is right.”

God, she was truly beautiful. He wondered if she had always been this way, or if she was telling the truth when she told him that he had brought it out of her. He suspected, maybe... or hoped, that it was a little of both.

He knew what he had to do next.

And it was killing him.

For he loved this woman.

Unexpectedly. Surprisingly. Beyond reason. He loved her with all his heart. His soul. His passion.

And that frightened him.

But what frightened him most—with an empty ache that began in the pit of his gut—was knowing that, in all probability, he would never see her again. And he wondered—now that he had met her—loved her- how he could ever survive without her.

But time is a cruel mistress... and sequence rules. First come, first served. And the logic of Catherine meeting Michael, giving birth to a child... she had prior obligations that transcended his love.

He knew with a word, he could have her, keep her. Even without the hypnosis, without the power. He wasn’t sure if this ritual was for him or for her... but it didn’t matter. Like the kaddish, the Jewish prayer for the dead, it was a ritual to help ease the passage.

God, please help me to make this right. I think, maybe, I fucked up, God. I took her away from her husband and son, and now I have to give her back. I’m really sorry. Please make it all right for her. Give me the words to help her find them again. To give her a path, so that when I can’t be there for her, she’ll find her way easily.

And please, God, let me do this with love and generosity, because I do love her so much.

And then, because he loved her, he pressed his thumb a bit more firmly as he gathered his strength.

“You have all the gifts, all the tools I have given you. You are strong enough to handle any situation. And you are strong enough to be vulnerable. Strong enough to cry when you need that release.”

“Eve has been... drawn back into Catherine. Catherine is ascendant. And she is wonderful. You are happy to be back. It is... it is great. Because it is who you want to be.”

“As you fly in that plane, you’ll feel this weekend fading behind you... like a dream. And...”

“And you’re looking forward... looking forward to seeing your son... and you—can’t wait to see—the man you love—your husband, Michael.”

David felt a tear fall on his arm. Eve—no, Catherine, now—was crying openly. He continued, with an almost perverse mission to sabotage, dismantle piece by piece (as if it never existed) the best relationship he’d ever experienced.. with a woman who adored him... with a woman whom he knew could make him happy for the rest of his life.

He thought of the smile on her face when he put her in that hypnotic parallel universe. God how she loved him. It was so beautiful to watch her eyes when she looked at him with the certain knowledge that they had been together forever... and would be together forever. And her belief had been so strong... that for those few minutes—he, himself, had been drawn in. And he’d truly believed—that this beautiful woman... this beautiful person... was actually his wife.

He put the thought aside. He had to do this for her. If it was at all possible... he had to make it easy for her... or easier... to go back to her REAL life... and not feel as though she were giving up anything. If it was possible to take away her pain, he’d do it. He’d be the one to make the sacrifice—whatever it took.

Dammit! It WAS possible. He was a DOM, right? Her MASTER. Clark-fucking-Superman-Kent. He would take her pain away. He would do whatever he had to to ease her transition back.

Something convulsed within him.

“You can’t wait to see Michael. To kiss him. With all the passion... you legitimately feel for him.”

Shit shit shit. Now he was feeling some kind of cramp.

“As you sit on that plane... moving forward... into the future...”

He knew she would do whatever he told her. Believe whatever he told her. Trust in whatever he told her.

“As you move into the air... you will have no desire to think of this weekend... or of me. Or of Eve. Your only thoughts are of tonight... and tomorrow... and your long happy beautiful future with your husband... and your son... and your loving, growing family.”

David tried to subdue the image of Catherine rushing to her home—her HOME—and throwing the door open and smothering little Chris with kisses. And then of her turning to Michael, pressing her body up against his—because she wanted to, not because David had ordered her to—and kissing Michael—with passion—without a thought for David.

David knew that’s what he owed her. That it was right. It still killed him.

God what have I done.

“And all that’s going on here, in this airport, right now...” David swallowed hard. “...is that you are getting on a plane... after spending a pleasant weekend with... with a good friend.”

That’s it. It’s done.

No. One more thing left to do. Just in case she needs support. Because she needs to know—how valuable—how lovely—how wonderful she is.

One more thing left to truly put the nail into my own coffin. One more cut of the scalpel into my own heart.

“Catherine...” It really was a beautiful name. What had he been thinking when he took it away from her? But it ate him alive, knowing that was who she was, now. She wasn’t his Eve any more.

“Catherine... remember the lessons I’ve taught you.” He felt so stupid. What could he possibly ever teach anyone when his own life was coming unglued like this?

“See yourself...” For the first time, his voice began to shake. “...as I see you. Love... love yourself...” His voice choked, thick with emotion. “as I love you. Trust yourself...” Tears welled up. Don’t cry! Be strong. “as I trust you.”

Almost done. Twelve minutes, and she’s gone. You can make it. Screaming inside. don’t go don’t go don’t go i’m SO SORRY!!!

But on the outside, he was strong. His arm around her, comforting her. She’ll have a place to go. And maybe... maybe Michael will hold her... and make it right for her. I pray that.

“When you open your eyes, Catherine, you feel great. Healthy. Happy. Happy because you’re going to see your beloved husband and son. And that... is more important than anything. It fills you with joy.”

“Everything is exactly as it should be. You percieve things as they are. Clear-headed. It’s easy. EASY. Anything I said to you over the weekend, while you were under hypnosis... it’s all washed away. All part of the game. Everything is totally back to normal.”

“You feel awake—alive—and...” (David tried to sound as casual as he could. Modulation of the voice was at least as important as the words he chose) “and refreshed after a nice little vacation away.”

God God God. When she opens her eyes, will she even know me? Remember my significance? Will these head games we’ve played... will she be okay.

She has to be. I love her. I would NEVER hurt her. but... but I’m the outsider. I interfered with her family. God, what have I done?

I have to make it right.

“Okay, I’m going to count to 3 and you’re wide awake—refreshed. And can’t wait to return to... your real life—to work hard to make everything... wonderful.”

Good-bye, Eve he thought to himself again.

“1...
“2...
“3...”

Catherine’s eyes fluttered open and she looked around. She felt... good—as she always did upon awakening, but still, strangely disoriented. David gave her a moment to get her bearings.

“How do you feel?” David asked, watching her.

“Great.” she answered, still a bit dazed. “Just... really... good.”

David could hear there was not a lot of enthusiasm in her voice. A sleepy, almost monotone affect. His heart crumbled.

“What are you... what are your thinking about?” he asked. Catherine’s large eyes darted around the terminal, colors flashing, changing rapidly.

“I’m just happy—I can’t wait to see Michael and Chris and just...”

Suddenly her eyes met his, locking in like lasers. She looked stricken as she saw his face.

In an instant, she knew what had happened.

She probed her mind, like a tongue searching for a cavity or newly missing tooth—and found no trace of the passion for this man which just an hour ago had occupied her every waking thought.

What she found surprised her.

She felt love for her husband. Love which had been just, well, gone these past weeks. And her passion for David had been replaced by—what?—friendship?

And she realized what he had done.

But at what cost to himself?

David mustered a smile for her, and tried as hard as he could to banish any sorrow from his eyes.

Slowly she shook her head from side to side. Her eyes locked on his. For some reason, she felt no need to touch him.

Her words came in a whisper.

“Thank you,” she said. “Thank you so much.”