The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

The following work is entirely fictional (obviously) and should not lead people to jump in front of speeding cars with the intent of waking up to a hot nurse. First time writing after lurking for close to 15 years...whew.....feedback can be sent to

ESSENCE OF CONTROL

CHAPTER 1

You never see it coming; the big things in life. The things that change you and shape you come out of life’s periphery like a car thats missed its light and blindside you. If youre lucky, youll come out the other side intact.

I really wish this wasnt JUST a metaphor and I could blame all this on the white beat up panel van that skidded around the corner on my way home from work, but it really came down to me. Id stopped by the 7-11 after working the late shift at work, and as I was walking out I couldnt help but stare at the gorgeous redhead across the street. Of all the things that happened that day, my most vivid memory was around 5′2 with sparking blue eyes and faded jeans so tight I wouldve guessed she had denim skin below her waist. The way she walked you could tell she knew the kind of appreciation she was getting from any man with a pulse, and her shiny black boots made a rap on the sidewalk that I found myself subconsciously clicking my teeth along to. When she turned and caught my gaze she smiled flirtatiously, shook her head slightly and kept on walking. I would swear that she was rolling her hips a little more though and it was this women Id love to blame for what happened next.

She was the one I was looking at. Not the now solid orange hand on the street sign. Not the driver, who I now know had been drinking since 2 that afternoon. She was the one I was giving serious thought to trying to talk to. She was the one I was looking at when my world went white. Id like to say that people are right, and an impact like this renders you unconscious, but I can tell you without lying that the pain was so intense it kept me anything BUT. The truck struck me from the side, sending me pinwheeling into the paperboxes nearby, and as I tried to get up, I knew something was definitely wrong.

I was dazed as I got to my feet, and then hit the ground hard and because I didnt know any better, I tried again with the same result. My eyes closed as I tried to think straight but it made me feel like my brain was wrapped in cotton. Looking down, I realized my leg wouldnt hold weight because of its new splintered red and white joint, just between the knee and the foot. A few people had gathered around by now, a sea of cellphones filming me, each person watching what may be my last moments through their phones rather than offering any assistance. I followed with my right eye the van as its tires squealed and he took off, and behind it the redheaded girl who was running over to me. I smiled wryly as I thought about trying to click my teeth together again and realized that more than a few were missing.

“Im a nurse!”, she was screaming, “Im a nurse! Someone call an ambulance!” She slid to a stop next to me and her beautiful blue eyes scanned over me. She had a pained expression as she put her ear near my mouth to listen for my breathing, and through the coppery taste of blood I could smell her perfume.

“My name’s John”, I whispered into her ear while smiling through broken teeth. “Do you want to have dinner sometime?”

Coming to in the hospital, I never expected those same blue eyes to be above me. She was fiddling with an IV bag next to my bed and was leaning over top of me as I opened my eyes. I was rewarded with two beautiful breasts barely being contained by her pink nurses uniform. I must have murmured something because she froze and her eyes quickly darted down to mine.

“There’s easier ways to ask a girl on a date you know, Mr. Collins.” She was smiling at me, obviously pleased. She didnt look the same as the last time Id seen her. She was more subdued obviously. Her gorgeous shoulder length hair was placed back in a sensible bun, the odd string of it dangling playfully next to her eyes, but there was no subduing her natural beauty. Her lips, full and just slightly turned up at the edges were mesmerizing and I stared for what felt like a full 10 seconds before I realized they had stopped moving and she was looking at me expectantly.

“Just......unhhhh.......Just wanted to make our first date memorable” I said, shifting up in my bed and feeling my muscles ache and groan. I sat up and ran my hand over my mouth, trying to get a feel for the damage and was surprised to not only find a full set of teeth, but a respectable amount of facial hair. “How long?” I asked, looking into those bright blue eyes again.

Slight frown lines marred her pristine face as she looked down to the floor. “8 months...”

“No kidding? How bad was it?” My hands continued their exploration of my face, finding what appeared to be a normal human mug. An itching in my leg brought back the image of my leg right after the crash and with a quick tug I pulled the bedsheet off of my lower half. My leg, while still bruised and purple in a few places and having some major zipper work done to it, was still there. I was so pleased with having what I hoped would be a functional leg, that it took me a few moments to realize that I had grabbed my cheap green hospital gown at the same time as the sheets, and was now effectively exposed.

“Mr. Collins!”, she said with a hint of playful laughter in her voice, “This is not that kind of hospital” She reached over me and pulled both the gown and sheet back over me, slightly tracing her hand over my crotch under the pretense of smoothing out the sheet. “And Im not that kind of nurse. Ive got some more people to check up on, but you can be sure Ill be back to check up on you later”.

She straightened with a wink and a mischievious grin, and as I saw her turn and caught sight of the perfectly formed ass, I couldnt help but wonder how it would feel in my hands. She stopped for a moment as if thinking better of leaving, turned back towards me and approached my bedside. She ran her hand down my arm gently to my left hand and letting her warm fingers grip and then turn my hand around before she placed it straight against her ass. She continued to smile at me as he held my full palm against her gorgeous backside, even using her own silky hand to force mine to roughly squeeze, eliciting a small moan from her half parted wet lips. “You better make good on that date, John, because weve already had our first kiss”

“What do you mean”, I said now taking better advantage of this chance to caress this hot young nurses firm ass. She lifted our entwined hands from her ass and held it to her cheek, sighing before a tear fell from her eyes and over our hands.

“You died” she said, with less lust and more emotion in her voice. “You died that day. You smiled at me and you asked me out, and you laid your head back and your body just quit. I gave you CPR while we were waiting for the ambulance and the paramedics said there was no pulse, but you came back en route to the hospital. Lucky for both of us, I guess.” She looked back at the door, and then leaned in and planted a wet kiss on my lips before readjusting her scrubs and walking out the door.

I had no family to speak of and had spent the entire day trying to relax. I called into work only to find out that my position had been filled and that despite the companies sympathies, ‘business was business’. Needless to say I was a little bit down by the time she came back. She returned that night, arriving in her street clothes, a brown leather jacket with a nice fitted tshirt that despite not revealing much or her generous cleavage left little to the imagination. Her ass was showcased in tight skirt that ended a few inches abover her knees and shed applied a bit more makeup bringing attention to all the right places. “I never caught your name” I said sheepishly as she closed the door behind her.

“Its Milla” was all she said as she launched herself at me, landing on the bed and causing it to roll and nudge into the wall. “You dont know how long Ive been waiting for this, John” she whispered into my ear as she straddled me, her breath like a warm inferno spreading from my ear to my groin. “Ive been coming in to see you. Even while you were in your coma, I had to be near you. You have no idea how hard it is being away from you.”

She slipped her hands down her body and hiked her skirt up around her waist revealing a well groomed thatch of red above her swollen wet sex. I looked up into her lust filled face with a questioning look. “You like?” she said, smiling. “I dont wear panties, John. I wanted to be available for you whenever you woke up. I havent worn them since the day we met. It seemed......Improper.”

My hand snaked out to her dripping pussy as we kissed feverishly, her tongue slipping into my mouth between her hot breaths. She surprised me and stopped me, reaching for my hand guiding it instead to her mouth, tasting what little cream Id gotten from her moist slit. She sucked on my finger seductively as she ground her slick mound on my rapidly hardening cock before guiding my hand down to her neck. I tightened my grip around her throat and pulled her closer to me. She nearly swooned as I ran my tongue over her parted lips, her eyes rolling back into her head slightly. She kissed me again, leaning forward to slip her hand down my chest and onto my dick.

“It wasnt just you, John, it was THIS.” She shifted her weight off me and showed me her hand, a string of pre cum suspended between her two fingers like a wet translucent spiderweb. “I mean, not just this, but you. Any part of you. Your smell, your presence just made me feel safe. At least......at least it started that way. After a while it wasnt enough. I needed.....More...” She brought her fingers back again to her mouth and her pierced tongue darted out, delicately tracing the countour of her fingers. She shuddered again, and I could feel her pussy clench as it continued to drool over the top of my erection. “I started with just a kiss every now and then, but eventually I needed something....More.”

“Jesus, Milla, what are you saying?”

“Every shift. Every shift now, I finish up and I sneak into your room and I suck you off. Its not the same, of course. God, this? Here? Now? This is better than I could imagine, but for then, it was enough. Id blow you, and let you empty your balls into my mouth. It was so fucking hot John. I could suck you off and walk past all my friends in the hospital on the way out with my mouth full of your semen.....God.....Now that youre awake though, I need you John, I need you to fuck this little sluts pussy. Ive been yours since the day we met. I dont know how, but I learned not to fight it. Ive been yours for 8 months John, your own little private cocksucking whore. Your property. I NEED your huge dick inside my worthless pussy. Please John......Please.....Please”

She was lost in the moaning now; her words barely coherent whispers in my ear as she once more snaked her hand down, this time lining up the head of my cock with her dribbling fuckhole. She leaned back onto it, her surprisingly tight pussy offering little resistance as my iron hard dick slipped into her half way.

She clenched her teeth, a throaty hiss all she could manage at first. She laid, straddling me without moving. I could feel her heartbeat through the contractions in her cunt. “Ohhhhh.....oh God.....ngggggghhhhhhhhh.....Fuck John.....It hurts......its hurting me......Youre hurting me and it fucking feels amazing. I deserve thi......hnnnggggggggg” I renewed my grip around her neck and pulled her down, her diamond hard nipples draping down lightly over my chest through her shirt. She was cumming for me. Nonstop and gripping tightly around my cock, she was having slight tremors as her eyes went back and forth from half open and dazed to clenched shut tight and rolling back.

“I own you”, I said, more reflecting on what shed said than making a statement.

“You own me”, she replied back now beginning to lift herself slightly up my shaft only to pause and slide back down it, a wet slick sound only barely hidden by the slight squeak of the bed. Something about the way she said it must have broken something loose deep in my mind because I knew that not only was this the unequivocal truth, but that she needed more; she needed to be put in her place.

I looked her straight in the eye, and as if through instinct, she immediately lowered her gaze in a demure offer of genuine submission. I removed my hand from her throat and placed both of them firmly under her delicious ass. Lifting her slowly up I raised her up till he very tip of my dick was just entering her slit, before grabbing her hips and roughly pulling her down. She could only make a small yelp as my dick bottomed out inside of her. Her whole body began to shake now, beads or persperation appearing on her face as she was stretched completely around my cock. “Yes John......Yessssss.....Usssse me.......This pussy is yours.......I am yourssss......I need your cum.....Cum in my mouth John. Use your little cumdumpster”

I began a slow steady rhythm of lifting Milla all the way up and sliding her back down, allowing her fullness to push her over the edge each and every time until she was a quivering mess on top of me. She was still moaning, like a junkie whod just gotten their fix, but her eyes, half lidded, seemed focused. I was coming close though and I knew it. It had been 8 months since Id had any kind of sex that I was conscious for, and my balls began to rise inside me, breaking the spell wed been under.

“Milla”, I said into her ear as she clenched her pussy around my dick, no doubt trying to coax me into continuing with her. “Milla can you hear me?”

“Yes” she replied dreamily. Her hands stroking my chest lightly.

“Are you on the pill, Milla?” Her hands stopped momentarily, but then continued.

“No”, she said giggling. “I was actually a virgin if you can believe it. The first day we met I mean. I wasnt saving myself for my husband or anything silly like that. Im actually a....or....I guess I was....a lesbian. The night after your accident though, I went home and popped my own cherry with a vibr...a....a dildo. It hurt, as I watched myself in the mirror, imagining you and your gorgeous cock doing it, but not in the same way as this. It was an empty kind of hurt John.....This....This is full. I dont just mean my pussy. I mean me. All of me. Body and soul. This feels like what I am now John; everything in me filled with whats in you.” She shifted again on top of me bringing me closer still while licking her pouty lips sensuously. “Speaking of which”, she said looking down towards my dick buried in her up to the hilt, “Know anywhere a girl could get a drink?”

“Milla, I was thinking you could walk out with my cum in a different hole today.”

“But John I...”

“Shhh” I said sternly while holding up my hand, her pussy clenching again tightly on my dick from the authoritarian display. She was actually cumming from being disciplined. “Milla you love my cum. You need it, understand?”

“Need it” she purred back

“And you belong to me. Body and soul. I can do anything I want to you. Youll love every minute of anything I chose to do to you, and the more degrading or humiliating the better, understood?”

“Yes Joh...”

“No, Milla. Not ‘John’ anymore. When we are together you call me ‘Master’ . Youre property now and need to acknowledge it whenever you address me. Understood?”

“Yes Master” she replied, lost in yet another orgasmic convulsion.

“Good girl” I nodded, smiling as the compliment to her was like the sun opening up through the clouds. She was slowing rocking back and forth, coaxing my cum from me, begging for my release. “I think you can take this load with you in your cunt tonight, Milla. I think you love the idea of me cumming inside of your tight wet pussy dont you? Say it whore. Admit to me that you need it in you. Admit it to yourself”

“Yes, Master, I need it! Cum in my worthless whore pussy! Coat my insides in your hot jizz! Fuck this slutty little bitch until you unload inside of her. Fuck a baby into me Master! Knock me up with your fucking seed! This body is yours!”

I let go. Milla’s cunt gripped me tighter than a vice as I spent every bit of sexual energy I had into her. I held her down forcefully on my cock, allowing every last spurt to go straight into her, feeling her scorching hot pussy attempt to milk my shaft. The effect of all this on Milla was remarkable. She immediately went rigid as though a bolt of electricity went through her and I watched her muscles dance just under her skin in the faint glow of the bedlight. She clamped both hands tightly over her own mouth, tears streaming down her face as she rythmically contracted around me. I smiled widely watching her muffle her screams as my dick finally abated. She drew in a sharp breath as she laid her face into my chest, her skin seemingly on fire.

“Thank you, Master. Thank you” she said, tears still running down her face causing her eyeliner to paint stark black lines over her soft cheeks and down to her completely sated smile.

“Milla”, I asked, “had you ever seen me before that day? Before we met I mean?”

Milla shifted, looking up to me but still not in the eyes. “No, Master. I just saw you across the street. I was on my way to see some friends and spotted you leaving the 7-11. You looked kind of funny. A little slack jawed when I saw you. I couldnt help but laugh. Im so sorry Master, I didnt know how perfect you......”

“Thats fine Milla, continue please”

“I didnt see the van hit you, but I saw you laying there, bloody and broken. You kept trying to stand but your shin kept buckling because of the fracture. It didnt look like you realized it though, because I saw you try to stand more than once. Once you fell down the last time the shock wore off with me and I ran over to help. You were laying on your back and I honestly thought you were dead before I even checked you, and then you asked me out. I was so happy Master. I wasnt interested in you, but you had breath enough to talk, so I thought you might make it. I was so foolish then Master, I cant believe I didnt see how amazing you were....this stupid slut didnt recognize her master yet. Anyways, the breath just went out of you as soon as you spoke to me and you let out a wheeze and then you were still. My heart was racing Master, I thought you were going to die right in front of me. I started doing CPR instantly. Your mouth was full of blood. I almost puked right then and there. I kept it up though until finally the paramedics arrived and after checking you, loaded you into the ambulance and took you away.”

She traces little hearts on my chest while propping her head up with her other hand, small whisps of hair dipping low and then arcing back up to her ear. “That night, Master. That night your slut realized how silly shed been. I was burning inside and I didnt know why but I knew I needed to be penetrated. Id had girlfriends in the past but Id never had anything but their tongues inside of me. This was new. Knowing you were laid up gave me purpose Master, more purpose than Id ever known. I borrowed a dildo”, she laughed “and sat in front of the mirror. I imagined you, Master, sliding your perfect dick into my unworthy pussy. And it was good, but not like this. This was....sublime”

A sound out in the hallway made us both look up her heartbeat speeding up again my chest. “I want to stay Master. I dont ever want to be away from you again. I.....I cant”

She slid forward and my now softening dick withdrew from her velvety sex, even as her eyebrows drew a knot of concern on her brow. “Not tonight Milla, you have to go tonight. You know better than most how a patient needs their rest”