The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Escape of Lord Z

Diana was disappointed. She had been training for what seemed an eternity to be an Amazon warrior, and her first assignment was prison duty. As she awaited her orders she sat and remembered her initial excitement of being selected for the Amazon force, the exhilaration of the training, and the intense honor of becoming a warrior. Finally, her squad leader arrived and took her and her two teammates, Arriana and Nefertiti, to the cell.

As the three walked, they looked resplendent in their uniforms, a leather leotard with iron chestplate and gleaming shoulder guards. All three walked with the confidence of their status and training, and reflected the Amazon ideal: the firmness of their physical training and the graceful femininity of their sex.

Arriving at the cell, their squad leader introduced them to their new job. Stressing how important this job was, she described the prisoner. He was Lord X, who had been arrested by the League for nearly toppling the government of New Rhodea. Secured to his chair, however, he did not look as formidable as their squad leader had described. He was a non-descript, average man; unassuming in every way. He was not muscular, and exuded weakness exacerbated by his overly large shackles, and he did not say a word. His feet were fastened to the floor by large iron boots; his hands were fastened together in two large cylinders that were chained together, and bolted to the large iron chair he was sitting in. His head was lowered, weighed down by the iron helmet that covered his face and secured his head to the chair. Only his eyes were visible. The squad leader, without unloosening his bonds, showed how he was secured, and showed which keys went into which locks. Under no circumstances, she stated, was Lord X’s hands to be freed. Lord X had the unique ability to channel a type of sexual energy into others by touching them, rendering them under his control. All of his power flowed through his hands, hence the special restraints. Concluding her briefing, the squad leader re-emphasized how dangerous Lord X was, and how important it was to do their duty.

The three Amazons took turns at their post. Two maintained their posts, while the third rotated in relief. It was a long watch, during which all three chafed about the inadequacy of the duty with their aspirations of being an Amazon. During the guard switchover, the oncoming relief would enter Lord X’s cell, conduct a walk-around, ensure that he was secure, and assume her new post. Diana was conducting her third walk-around.

Lord X suddenly slumped to the slide as Diana walked behind him. Instinctively, Diana reached out to hold him up. She grabbed his wrist unconsciously. Instantly, she locked into a straight up position. Her pupils dilated and her cheeks flushed. She was transported to a far away place, her body already beginning to feel the early waves of pleasure. Lord X spoke his first words, and quietly ordered Diana to unlock him. Maintaining her stare, she did as he commanded. Moisture began to drip down her leg.

Freed from his shackles, Lord X rubbed his wrists, soothing years of discomfort as he eyed his new slave. He knew he did not have much time, so he grabbed Diana’s wrist, and said one word: “Lust”. Instantly, ejaculate shot out in all directions from Diana’s leotard like an obstructed fire hose. Lord X caught her as she dropped to her knees so as to reduce the noise of her impact on the floor. Diana’s arms remained limp, and her eyes remained in their off trance. As he lowered her to the floor, Diana’s leg flopped to one side, revealing her pussy from beneath her leotard. Suddenly, her abdomen flexed and a stream of cum shot across the room, slapping against the wall. Lord X, fearing the unintentional noise, moved quickly to the door, leaving Diana on the floor, lying in a pool of her own cum, with a blank look and stupid, pleasured open-mouthed smile on her face.

Reaching the door, he knocked lightly on the wall. Arriana and Nefertiti instinctively leaned in together. Taking them by surprise, he grabbed both of their heads through iron grates of the door and slammed them together. Both women staggered back, blood coming from over Arriana’s left eye, and Nefertiti’s nose. Both women were already entranced and did not realize their pain. Lord X ordered Arriana to open the door, then said the word “Lesbian” to both of them. Both women, with blood still running down their faces, threw themselves at each other and locked in a passionate kiss. As Lord X locked the door behind him, the women tore off each others uniforms. Arrian painfully pinched Nefertiti’s nipples, then gave her a sloppy French kiss, before both women toppled over in a writhing heap. Lord X ran down the hall, thanking the Amazons for placing such new and foolish warriors to guard him.

As he ran, Lord X knew that he could not escape by himself in a woman-only organization. He decided to combine practicality with revenge and headed toward the prison’s nerve center, the headquarters office. Here he hoped to find Hera, the Amazonian leader, the woman who had captured him, and locked him in this prison, so many years ago.

He dealt with several other Amazonians en route the prison headquarters. One warrior, he pushed into a broom closet, said “Dildo”, and the warrior began pleasuring herself with her staff weapon. Two other Amazons were left nude, sitting cross-legged, sucking each other’s thumbs.

There were 4 Amazons in headquarters. Including the lovely Hera. Lord X ran into the room and quickly touched all 4 catching them unawares. As all 4 were frozen in suspended pleasure, Lord X locked the door. The first woman, a guard, he had no use for, and was probably as worthless as the three that had been sent to guard him. He told her “auto-erotic asphyxiation”. This woman, a striking brunette, immediately ripped off her uniform, tied her uniform belt to a raft on one end, and tied a noose around her neck on the other. She immediately began sawing at her pussy with her hand, ejaculating violently onto the office floor, as her eyes began to bulge and her head turned red. She writhed as she struggled for air, showing off many of the muscles of her firm, toned body.

The other two women were senior officers. They were older, but retained that typical Amazonian fitness. Lord X would need these 2 later, so he told them to shut off the prison alarms, and to answer all calls to headquarters with feigned urgency.

Hera, however, was another story. This luscious redhead really had it coming. Lord X took her by the hand, which immediately created a spasm, but Hera did not lose control; it was too early for that. When they arrived in the office bathroom, Hera was ordered to take off her clothes and lay down on the ground. Lord X pulled down his prison pants and sat on her face, and told her to lick ? eagerly. While he finished undressing, he slid his hips around to ensure that Hera’s face was smeared by his ass and her spit. He then grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her up in the sitting position. Hera came, and all four of her limbs twitched uselessly. Lord X began shoving his cock into Hera’s groaning mouth violently, slamming her head into stall wall. He told her she liked it, and she did. Afterward, he drug his testicles across her face. After tiring with the foreplay, Lord X again picked her up by the hair, and pushed her head into the toilet. He went behind her and began fucking her in the ass. She tried to yelp at the pain, but the toilet water muted her pleas. After a couple of minutes of swishing her around the toilet, Lord X flipped Hera over, and had her clean his cock with her mouth. He finally blew his load all over her face and in her mouth, and cleaned his cock with her hair. He grabbed her face, causing Hera to cum, which shot across the bathroom floor, making it slick ? something Lord X would have to watch. He told Hera she was tired, so he had her fall asleep on her knees, with her arms dangling uselessly on the floor and her head resting on the toilet. Hera slept with that same bovine grin Diana had.

Getting dressed, Lord X bypassed the now unconscious guard. He was not sure she would recover save herself from asphyxiation, and he did not care. He took the other two Amazonian officers and had them escort him out of the compound. After they had departed,

It was good to be free again.

Part II

Xenobia knelt down in the prison cell. As the on-duty investigator, she had been the first to get the call once the break-out had been discovered. She had to answer two questions immediately: first, where was Lord X; second, how did he escape? The answer to the first question would make itself apparent; the second question she could answer right away. Apparently, Lord X was able to shift his hand the last time his restraints had been adjusted to give himself more leeway in moving his hand. Once his hand had been freed, he just waited for the right opportunity. The three new guards provided him with that. Heads would surely roll for that mistake. Other Amazons were tending to the guards. Diana was lying with her legs flopped open, in a pool of her own cum, with the same stupid, open-mouthed smile on her face. The other two guards also had smiles on their faces. They were found sleeping in each others’ arms, their make-up smeared by their passion. It took them several minutes to come to their senses, before they were able to relate what happened.

Next, Xenobia walked toward the headquarters office. She found the Amazon in the closet in the hallway, worn out by masterbating herself with her staff weapon. She was lying on her knees, with her face against the floor, staff weapon protruding out of her vagina. Her face was against the floor in a pool of drool, her ass in the air. Amazons were now helping her come to as well. The two thumbsuckers were resuscitated as well and recounting their encounter.

Upon arriving at the headquarters, Xenobia found the guard there lucky to be alive. Her legs had slide in her own ejaculate, propping her head back and keeping her windpipe open. Her hair was matted with sweat; her fine, toned body, hanging limp from her belt from the rafter. Hera was the worse for wear; left in the position that Lord X had found her, the toilet water drying on her face. The floor was slick with cum and water, so Xenobia had to move gently to get over to Hera. Quickly awaking her, Xenobia brought Hera to consciousness quickly, so that the other Amazons would not see her. Hera had little to tell, like the others, leaving Xenobia with few clues to begin the search for Lord X. She quickly put out a search notice for him and the two missing staff officers, from whom nothing had been heard.

She went outside, searching the grounds for other clues. A call came in that the two other women had been found, just outside the Amazon compound. Xenobia, happening to be nearby, rushed to the scene. On arriving, she found two women foundling each others’ breasts, in the midst of a passionate French kiss. The Amazon that found them told Xenobia that she had mistakenly reported finding the two missing women and ran off to tell any others that might be coming. Confused, Xenobia approached the two love-making women. As she realized that these were in fact the two missing Amazons, Xenobia felt a hand on her arm. A wave of pleasure surged through her body before she blacked out.

Xenobia came to felling exhausted. As she regained her senses, she felt something on her face. Opening her eyes, she realized it was the ass of one of the missing Amazons. Xenobia’s face was soaked with her cum. As she tried to stand up, Xenobia realized that the other officer was rimming her. All three Amazons were on the floor in a triangle, with their faces in each others’ crotches; they had been rimming each other for some time. They had obviously been eating each other out as well, as cum from all three women was on each other’s faces. As she stood up and searched herself, Xenobia found that her body was also covered in spit and urine, as were the other two women. As she shook them awake, Xenobia remembered the problem ahead of her: Lord X was going to be difficult to catch.