The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Erotica Noir

Typical Erotic Story Bullshit: Don’t read this if it isn’t legal where you live.

And, of course, feedback is always appreciated. Send feedback to I welcome all feedback, positive or negative, but please for the love of god let it be specific. If you liked it, tell me what you liked, and if you didn’t like it tell me why. That sort of thing is invaluable.

This story can be posted anywhere else you like, as long as this text appears at the top and you e-mail me and let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Chapter 2

I ducked into the bathroom for a few minutes to make amends to my private eye. It had recovered from the shock of potential death and was now griping about my having not fully abused my power. Ten minutes later it was a little happier, but I still couldn’t get the image of her perfect breasts out of my head, not to mention images of what I should have done to her.

I could have gotten myself killed. I still might. If the Don found out, he would have me killed.

I couldn’t just sit in my office and let that woman’s body dance topless through my head all day. I needed to clear my head and figure out how the hell I was going to pull this off. I headed down to the diner, hoping a change of scenery would help clear my head.

I sat at my usual table and my usual waitress, Allyson. Allyson was a dancer, a tiny redheaded thing that I could have carried over my head with one hand. She always made my groin pull up thoughts of picking her up, pushing her against a wall and fucking her senseless. She wore clothes that guaranteed her bigger tips. They were certainly enlarging my tip, anyway. Today it was a skirt that barely covered her tight little ass and a t-shirt ripped so that it just managed to not show off her modest breasts without quite showing off her nipples.

“What’ll it be?” she asked. I shook myself out of my erotic daydreams long enough to order a sandwich. At least Paris was out of my head.

My mind, finally free of Paris’s breasts, started to think. How was I going to prove that Paris Francesco had never had sex with anyone but the Don? I started making a list of people to call as I ate my sandwich. I would be calling in a lot of favors for this. Which was okay, since I wasn’t expecting to ever be working in this town again after this.

“Hard case?” Allyson asked, sitting down across from me. I must have been working longer then I thought. The sun had set and the dinner crowd had long since gone home.

“Yeah,” I said, glancing up. The glance took my eyes up where I got a full reminder what she was wearing, and I put down my pen.

What had happened before might have been an elaborate coincidence, but now seemed like a good time to find out. If I had some kind of ability, I might need it before the end of this to get out alive.

“Hey,” I said. “I could actually use your help on something. Could I borrow you for a couple of hours?” I knew Alyson’s shift ended soon and with no customers it wouldn’t be a problem. Just in case, I thought You’d love to come over.

“Sure,” Allyson said. “Let me get my purse.”

Allyson got it, and a quick thought later had her walking in front of me all the way back to my office, and never noticed that my eyes never left her shapely ass.

When we reached my office, I had Allyson sit down in the seat across from my desk. I needed to figure out how this thing worked. Could I say things or did I have to think them?

“Take off your shirt,” I said.

“What?” Alyson cried, shocked. “What kind of a...”

Never mind what I just said, I thought at her. Take off your shirt.

Alyson’s sentence stopped half way through as she pulled it off. Her tits reminded me of Paris: not huge, but perfect. Damn, there was Paris in my head again. I needed to stop that.

Stand up, I thought at her. Alyson obliged. Would general commands work? You won’t notice anything offensive that I do to you.

I walked around my desk and wrapped my hand around Alyson, fondling her perky tits. She wasn’t wearing a bra, but that didn’t seem to be a problem for her. She didn’t react at all, just stood there. I ran my fingers around her breast, finally pinching her nipple. No reaction. I used both hands, one on each of her perky tits, my private eye rubbing gently against her backside, but still she didn’t respond. It was turning me off, and that was a problem.

It didn’t take me long to figure out how to fix that. Whatever I do to you will feel amazing and you will want to respond accordingly.

Allyson suddenly gasped out in pleasure and began writhing in pleasure, rubbing her tiny bottom against my dick. She reached behind her and grabbed my Private Dick, caressing it gently.

I felt a little bad that I was doing all of this without her permission, so I thought Tell me if you would want me to fuck you if I hadn’t commanded you to enjoy it.

“Noooo,” Allyson moaned, even as her hand slipped inside of my pants. One of my hands reached under her skirt in response, rubbing her gently. She had told me at one point that she didn’t like underwear. A dancer thing, supposedly. Her juices were dripping down her legs. I slid two fingers over her taught thighs and thrust them into her, grazing her clit as I went. She was tight. Incredibly tight.

Tell me why not.

“You’re OH too OOO old,” she said through her moans. “And UNGH ugly.”

It stung me, but it was true. It had been a long time since any woman had found me attractive. It should have made me want to stop, but it only made me harder. With my new abilities, none of that mattered any more. You think I’m the most attractive man you’ve ever seen.

With that, I spun Alyson around, kissing her forcefully. My tongue explored her mouth, and she returned the favor. My hands reached behind her, cupping her ass and pulling her into me. She had freed my private dick from my pants, and was stroking it with both hands.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I picked her up easily. Move your skirt was all it took. Alyson lifted it up with one hand, her other stroking my chest. I moved her back down slowly, my Private Eye slowly penetrating her dripping pussy.

I hadn’t been laid in years, and this was the tightest I had ever felt. Even as ready as she was, I could barely push myself into her. I got a little over enthusiastic and Allyson cried out in pain. I had eased her onto me a little too fast.

This feels better then anything you’ve ever felt, I thought. It doesn’t hurt you at all.

“Oh god,” Alyson suddenly moaned, her cries of pain quickly turning to cries of pleasure. I slowly picked up the pace. “Yessssss.” She was so tight that I could feel her squeezing onto every inch of my dick. By the time I bottomed out, she was screaming in orgasm. Her pussy pulsated around me, even tighter then before.

I held Alyson up for a minute as she writhed and moaned. Eventually, her gasps of pleasure died down. I and let her catch her breath. I wasn’t nearly done with her yet. She quieted down, worn out from the force of her orgasm, and collapsed against me.

I lowered Alyson onto my desk gently, trying not to knock anything over. My desk was mostly bare; I’ve always thought a clean office is the sign of a true professional. Alyson passed out as soon as she was horizontal. Rather then take offense at this, I took the opportunity to explore her body more thoroughly. I ran my hands up and down her legs, across her taught stomach, and over her arms. My fingers ran circles around her tits, and even her sleep I soon had her nipples standing at attention. My Private Dick stayed firmly inside of her the entire time, moving slightly as my hands roamed her unconscious body.

My ministrations slowly brought Alyson back to life as I relentlessly played with her. She began to squirm and thrash on the desk as my tongue circled her nipples. I bit down, making her writhe and pulse around my dick. I licked, bit, and stroked anywhere I could reach without having to pull out. “Unnngh” was all she could say, which I took as a sign that I should keep going.

Eventually, my dick couldn’t stand being out of the action any more. I thrust into Alyson, slowly at first. I pulled nearly all the way back out. She squirmed in desire and tried to impale herself, but she was held firmly in place my hands on her tits. I plunged back into her full force. She screamed out, and her whole body shook. I thrust again and again, until I couldn’t hold out any more. I came into her convulsing pussy, one hand still on each of her tits. As my thrusts dropped off she moaned again and passed out, my dick still in her. I had never known a girl to pass out that often in that little time. I wondered if she did this with every guy. My come slowly dribbled out of her and leaked onto the inside her skirt. I felt a little bad for that, and promised myself I’d buy her a new one. After I cashed my check, of course.

For now, I pulled and zipped my pants back up. Wake up, get dressed and go home. There was no point in letting Allyson lie on that hard wooden desk. I didn’t want to mess up her back. Sure, I had done this to her a little against her will, but I’m not a bad guy.

Allyson got up and dressed, allowing me a few more opportunistic squeezes as she did so. Finally, she was fully dressed. I gave her ass one last pat and thought Go home, get yourself cleaned up, and go to bed. When you wake up, you’ll think this was all a dream.

Then she left.