The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EROTIC MASSAGE

(MC, MF, FD)

A woman experiments with hypnosis on her husband.

EROTIC MASSAGE

So, that was the woman who was hypnotizing her husband. Grace stared down at the brochure on his desk. Platinum hair and a push up bra. “Oh yeah, I know what your Positive Changes company is all about, hun,” she thought. She had to admit that Gary had actually stopped smoking, but here he was, three months later, still listening to that hypnosis recording every night. What was that vixen pouring into his ears? What was her hold on him?

Over breakfast she broached the subject. “Gary? You’ve stopped smoking, right?”

“Yeah.”

“I mean, you don’t even want a cigarette any more, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So why do you keep listening to that CD?”

Gary looked out the window. “I don’t know exactly. I guess I just got into the habit. It’s really relaxing. You should try it.”

Grace shivered. “Umm . . . no thanks.”

She had to find out more about hypnosis. She went to the local big box bookstore but didn’t find anything on the shelves. She started to approach one of the staff, but stopped short when she imagined saying, “I would like a book that can tell me if a certain woman has taken control of my husband’s mind,” particularly to a teenager. She left.

As she drove out of the parking lot, she happened to see a store called Digital Desire. That had to be the place! She doubled parked the car and headed into the shop. Inside was a roundish man with a grey, unkempt beard.

“Hypnosis? Of course. We have lots of resources. Are you interested in past life regression or communing with the cosmos?” He seemed to be smiling under all that hair. She beat a hasty retreat.

The internet! Why hadn’t she thought of that before? She logged in and went to the Azimov.com book web site. There she found Wendy Freezer’s “Ladies, Trance-form Your Lover”. Perfect! But then the web site suggested that people who had trance-formed their lover also enjoyed reading “Erotic Massage.” An idea was beginning to take shape in her head. She added the new book to her order.

It took two whole weeks for the books to arrive. She was nearly beside herself. She devoured the trance instructions. Shit! This was really complicated. How was she going to get him to look up at a dot on the ceiling? She turned to the book on erotic massage. Hmm, the introduction talked about a state of bliss. Bliss, trance, what’s the difference, right?

She left the massage book out on the hall table early one morning. Then, after dinner, when she was sure he had seen it, she casually asked, “So, Gary. I got this book on erotic massage. Wanna try it some night?”

“No,” came the answer from behind the paper.

“Hunh?”

Gary put the paper down. “I said no. For the last time, we are not redecorating the bathroom.”

Shit! He just doesn’t get it. Oh well, got to try something else.

A few days later, when she was straightening up the bedroom, she bumped into the little CD player that Gary kept by the bed. Out of interest, she put on the headphones. The CD started with some gentle music and the sound of waves on the shore. She settled herself on the bed.

The woman’s voice started. “Picture yourself lying on the warm sand of a deserted beach. The sun is out, and it’s just the right temperature for you. You have nothing to do, just relax on the beach. Feel the calm comfort of a lazy afternoon on vacation. You may notice that one hand is a little warmer than the other. I would like you to focus on that hand. As your awareness shifts to that hand, you notice that feeling of warmth starting to spread up your arm. Let that feeling spread up to your shoulder. That gentle, relaxing feeling taking you deeper . . .

“4 . . . continuing to wake. 3 . . . if you are listening to this recording before bed, then when I reach one, you will take off your headphones, turn off your machine, roll over and fall into a deep relaxing sleep. If there is something else you need to do, then when I reach one, you will awaken, alert and ready to do your next task. 2 . . . starting to stretch . . . and . . . 1.”

Grace woke up with a start. How much time had passed? Forty-five minutes? Wow, this was strong stuff. What effect does it have if you don’t smoke? She chuckled to herself. Guess I’m never going to start smoking now. Gary’s right though, I do feel good. Hey, what if I wait until the recording is done and Gary’s about to go to sleep? Then I can slip my commands in while he’s still hypnotized. Yeah!

That night, she checked her watch as he put the headphones on. He pressed the play button and settled back. Her heart rate moved into overdrive as she heard his breathing immediately slow. It was like his body got suddenly heavier in the bed. She pictured him, giving himself completely to the voice on the CD, doing whatever she asked. So hot!

She waited for the recording to end at forty-five minutes, but he started snoring after just thirty minutes. “Gary, it’s time for your erotic massage.” No use. He was out cold. Hmm, she must have fallen asleep after listening to the CD. The recording must be only about half an hour long. She would have to listen to it again with toothpicks in her eyes or something, so she could get an accurate time.

Actually, it turned out to be easy, since the CD sleeve was in Gary’s beside drawer. The actual length was 31:26. Good.

The next night proved to be equally bad. She was so nervous that her voice shook as she invited Gary to the massage, but he still rolled over and started snoring. Geez!

The next day, she got out the CD and looked at it. Hmmm . . . what I need to do is cut off the end of the recording, so he stays hypnotized. She put the CD in its sleeve and visited the local electronics store. She was in luck, the boy behind the counter looked like he had barely passed puberty. This was the kind of hypnosis that she had mastered long ago. One button or two? Two. She wanted quick results. She went to the back of the store and adjusted her blouse. She went back up to the counter. Putting on her best smile, she said, “Hi there.”

The boy’s eyes snapped up to meet hers. “Um . . . hi.” He shook his head. “I mean, can I he.help you?”

Grace nodded and let her voice drop a little. “I have this quit smoking CD. I need you to cut the last thirty seconds from it.”

The boy stared at her. Eventually he collected his wits and said, “Ma’am, you can’t change the file once it’s burned on the CD.”

Grace didn’t let that phase her. “I’m sure a smart young man such as yourself could find a way to help me,” she smiled.

“Umm . . . well . . . we do have these new biPods, where two people can listen to different songs. I could copy your CD to one of those and edit the file with my computer.”

“Excellent.”

That night Grace made Gary a special dinner and put the package at his place.

“Hey Gary, I know it’s early for your birthday, honey, but I was getting worried about you wrapping that headphone cord around your neck and strangling and the store had a special on these cool new thingies and I know how much you love gadgets.”

For once, Gary wasn’t annoyed at Grace’s prattling. His eyes opened wide at the package. He knew what it was. “Thanks, hon.”

“Oh, and I copied some of your CD’s to it, including the one by the bed.”

“Thank you so much.”

He opened the package, inserted the headphone jack and tried it out. “Cool!”

Grace just smiled.

The more . . . the more is one of the strongest forms of hypnotic suggestion, and is a key part of the Freezer Way to Trance-Form Your Lover. For example, tell him, ‘The more you look into my eyes, the more relaxed you feel.’

That night, Grace was ready. Her heart pounded as she watched the second hand inch its way around her glowing wristwatch. At 30:56 she was already at his side. She had practiced her line over and over, imitating the voice on the CD as best she could.

“Time for your erotic massage, lover.” Was that a smile? Did he nod? In the dark she couldn’t tell. She went ahead. “Just relax as I caress your skin. The more I rub you, the more sensitive you become to my touch, lover.”

She worked her way down. He was hard long before she got there. “Good, each stroke. Becoming more and more sensitive.” Damn, what was that line from the CD? “When this erotic massage is finished, you will take out the ear thingies, turn off the machine and go to sleep. Tomorrow this massage will be just a dream, a deep, erotic dream.”

As she rubbed him directly, his breathing quickly became fast and ragged. “Feels so good, lover. Each stroke getting ten times more intense.” Suddenly his hips bucked and his back arched. Then he lay quietly. “That was fast,” she thought. “Hmmm . . . have to remember a little towel next time.” He rolled over and was soon snoring.

At breakfast next morning, she was so nervous she nearly dropped the eggs. There he was, calmly eating his breakfast and reading the paper. As if nothing had happened. Nothing! Should she ask him about it or not? Best not. After all, it was supposed to be a dream.

“Did you sleep well, darling?”

“Fine.” He didn’t even lift his head from the paper.

“How did the thingie work?”

Gary’s head jerked up, a puzzled look on his face. Then he smiled. “Oh, you mean the biPod? It was great. Much better sound quality. Thank you again, honey.”

Grace smiled. Oh. My. God. He really thinks it WAS a dream.

Want to make his experience even more enjoyable? Use the Freezer Technique to freeze his response while you build up the pleasure more and more. Suggest to him that he will be unable to climax until you give him his secret words. Be careful to use words that will not normally come up in conversation and that you anchor them to the sound of YOUR voice. You don’t want him climaxing while talking to the bill collector now, do you?

“Time for your erotic massage, lover.” Was he smiling? It was hard to tell in the dark. “You want this experience to last and last. You want to feel more and more pleasure. Isn’t that right, lover?”

A few seconds later she heard a grunt. She took it as a yes. “That’s right. I have a special way for you to feel ten times as much pleasure as last time. I am going to give you some secret words. You will be unable to climax until I say the secret words. That will let us build up the pleasure more and more. Are you ready? The secret words are ‘Good Boy’. You cannot climax until you hear me say, ‘Good Boy.’”

The next day at breakfast, Gary looked like he had just stepped out of a Viagara commercial. He whistled as he got dressed and when he came down to breakfast, he didn’t even look at the paper.

“Sugar, why don’t we go out tonight?”

“Sure.”

“I’ll pick you up after work.”

As he left for work, he stopped and kissed her. Without breaking contact, he put down his briefcase and wrapped his arms around her. “I don’t know what you’re doing, babe, but it’s amazing.”

Shoot! He knows.

All that day she planned for that night. She needed to find a way to make him forget. She needed to give him a reason to forget.

Want your lover to think about only you? The Sweet Freeze is your ultimate secret weapon. Get him to remember the time when you most turned him on and anchor it to your current lovemaking. The Sweet Freeze is guaranteed to melt any lover.

“Time for your erotic massage, lover.” She loved the way his breathing immediately sped up. “Before we begin, Gary. I would like you to remember something. . . . Think back to that time when you were standing in the doorway of my dorm. . . . We had just met the week before. . . . You thought I was so beautiful. . . . I had just come back from the track meet and I didn’t see you there. . . . Do you remember watching me? . . . Good. Now, as I continue to stroke you, I want you to remember everything about that time. . . . Remember how you felt. . . . Remember how you couldn’t take your eyes off me as I took off my shoes and socks. . . . Remember how my skin glistened. . . . Remember me peeling off my jersey. . . . Remember how tight your jeans became. . . . Now, we’re going to change the memory just a little to make it much better, much stronger. Instead of me seeing you and reaching for my towel, I want you to remember me standing and facing you. . . . Remember me lifting my sports bra over my head. Isn’t that soooo much better? . . . Yes, of course it is.”

Gary’s breathing got more intense, as if he was forcing the air from his lungs. He started to moan softly.

“Feel it now as I continue to stroke you. Remember that you cannot climax until I say our special words. The feelings are so wonderful, so intense, as I continue to stroke you and you continue to remember. . . . Remember me lifting my sports bra. . . . Remember the effect on you as my breasts popped free. . . . Remember how you couldn’t take your eyes off them. . . . Remember the trance you fell into. . . . Remember me approaching you slowly. . . . Remember me putting my arms around your neck, pulling your eyes down to my eyes, pulling your lips down to my lips. . . ; Remember the feel of my lips, the taste of my lips. . . . Remember my words in your ear. . . . Remember your feelings, how you wanted to do everything for me, how you wanted to protect me. . . . That’s it. It feels so good, now. . . . It’s getting hard to control the feelings. So strong. So hard to control. . . . Feeling my body pressing into yours. Wanting me so badly.”

Gary’s moans became more intense. His hips started to buck, but his hands stayed at his side. His head was shaking from side to side in the darkness.

“We’re almost there, baby. Keep holding it in and let the feelings get more intense. Just a few seconds more. The feelings, building and building. That’s it. You’re such a . . . GOOD BOY.” With a heavy grunt, Gary’s body lifted off the bed as though pulled by a giant puppeteer. Then he settled immediately into calm, rolled over and was soon snoring gently. Grace cleaned him up with a satisfied smile. This was going so well.

But if you want to give your lover something he can’t get anywhere else, use my patented Freeze Frame. What you want to do is reframe his reality, get him to leave his reality and enter YOURS. Then you can make that reality as erotic and seductive as you wish. But be careful, he might never want to leave.

The next night, Grace’s heart was pounding as she said the now familiar command, “Time for your erotic massage, lover.” She never got tired of saying that. It was as though she was entering the hypnotic trance with Gary. She could feel herself slow down. She could feel her voice change into that slow, sexy, trippy tone. “Wasn’t last time good, baby? . . . Of course it was. It was the best experience in your life . . . and tonight is going to be even better, even more intense. . . . Tonight, we are going to relive that same memory, only this time your memory will be clearer and the feelings will be so much stronger. . . . I am going to say exactly the same words, so you don’t have to listen to me at all. . . . Just surrender to your memory. . . . Remember every little detail as I start to stroke you. . . . That’s it. . . . There is no need to listen to my voice. . . . Just concentrate on your feelings, on your memories. . . . That’s it. . . . Getting so much more intense than last time. . . . Feels sooooooo good. . . . I have given you so much pleasure. . . . As you feel me stroking you. . . . I want you to do a little something in return. . . . Remembering seeing me in my dorm room. . . . Leaving my voice in the background. . . . I just want you to notice a few things for me. . . . Tomorrow, when you are shaving in the bathroom, . . . feeling me stroking you . . . I want you to notice the little cracks in the paint . . . I want you to notice how the wall paper is fading across from the window. . . . I want you to notice how the paper is curling up in the corner. . . . I want you to notice the mildew deep in the corner of the shower curtain. . . . I want you to notice how something needs to be done. . . . You are such a strong man, Gary. . . . Remember how you wanted to do everything for me as my body pressed into yours. . . . You are a man of action, Gary, and something needs to be done. . . . Forgetting my words, but remembering what to do tomorrow when you shave. . . . That’s it. . . . Feeling the intense pleasure building. . . . Losing control now, Gary. . . . Feeling more pleasure than you’ve ever felt before. . . . So intense, so wonderful. . . . About to climax, Gary. . . . GOOD BOY.”