The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Enthrallment of Jessica Elizabeth Arlington

* * *

Author’s note: This story is fictional, though I attempted to be reasonably accurate in the means of hypnosis. If I made mistakes along the way, repeat to yourself, “this is just erotic fantasy, and I should just relax.” Anyway, send me an e-mail, tell me what you think.

* * *

I had spent some time seducing this tall blonde. I spent a little more time on it than usual, because I wanted her completely hooked. Usually I simply seduce a woman for the sake of sex and for the enjoyment of playing with her. But for some reason I decided to try something more, and this slender blonde was the lucky girl.

Her name was Jessica Elizabeth Arlington. I think she may come from old money. I’m not sure. Anyway, she is a leggy, slim girl. She is a little skinnier than I normally like, but she has breasts that are just the right size to fill my hands (and I have large hands), and an absolutely gorgeous face. A master sculptor could carve a face of idealized beauty and not create something as beautiful as her face. She has big green eyes, perfect cheeks, plump lips. And when she smiled, she looked like an angel. But I am getting carried away.

A little game can go a long way with some women. Jessica was no exception. I played things cool with her, teased her along for a few weeks, fucked a few of her friends even. (Amanda was the best of the bunch. She was so responsive and eager. But that is a story for another time.) But I kept going back, to the bar where Jessica and her friends hung out most nights of the week, to seduce Jessica. One night she complained that I never called her. I explained that I was waiting for her to call me. As I said it I saw the look in her eyes. She was definitely about ready to pop. She wanted me pretty badly, though I’m certain she didn’t realize she was playing into my trap. She was one of those girls with a sense of privilege. You know the kind. Her father called her a princess, and she never stopped believing it. I was really enjoying watching her become more desperate. She had pretty well convinced herself that she was seducing me away from the attention of her friends. I knew it was only a matter of time before she asked me to go back to her place. That night Amanda took me home, sucked my cock and begged to be fucked up the ass. We both had a good time. I imagine Jessica did not since she went home alone.

Jessica called me the next day. I knew as soon as I heard her voice I knew she believed she was starting to make her big move. She was really coy for a few minutes and then tried to get me to pry some information out of her. I told her I was busy and needed to go. She immediately asked me if I could go over to her place and look at a hole she had accidentally made in the wall while moving a table. Yeah, like that sounded plausible. Well, I knew what she was up to, so I said sure, I could go over to her place. She sounded very pleased with herself. She was so confident her trap had worked that she didn’t even try to hide the smugness in her voice as she thanked me. I told her I would be right over.

After waiting two hours, I finally left my apartment and went over to hers. She looked about ready to beg for sex when she opened the door. She had on a white T-shirt and some tight fitting short shorts. And apparently nothing else. She clearly wasn’t wearing a bra. Not that she needed one. I would find later there was nothing under the shorts either. She giggled to hide her panting as she led me into her apartment. It was all very girly. Lavender walls here and pastel green walls there. Books by Jane Austin and about Jane Austin and about Jane Austin’s books. Flowers and flowery bric-a-brac. She led me to the small kitchen and breakfast room. There was a hole in the wall, though it looked more like a hole caused by a hammer than a table corner. And the table still had a plant sitting in the middle of it. So I put on a serious face and looked the hole over as if I bought her story. She stood beside me. Close beside me. Close enough to brush her chest against my arm. I was impressed by how stiff her nipples seemed to be already.

“Yep,” I said, “that is a hole in the wall. No doubt about it.”

She hit my arm. “Of course it’s a hole. Can you fix it?”

“I could,” I said, still keeping my serious manner. “But it’ll cost you.”

She pouted beautifully. “Cost me?”

“You didn’t think I would do this for nothing, did you?”

She shook her head pitifully. “How much?”

“Well,” I said and then hesitated as though I were thinking about it. “I think you’d have to fuck me at least once a week,” I said in a joking manner. I laughed.

She blushed and brushed her chest against my arm again. “Really?” She looked at me with her cheeks still blushing but her mouth in a smirk. “You’d make me fuck you to do the work?”

“I was only joking.”

I had barely gotten the words out of my mouth before she had peeled off her T-shirt. “I’m not,” she said. She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts. I squeezed them appreciatively. Her eyelids fluttered and she leaned to my hands. I probably don’t need to say my cock was already hard as a rock. I slid my fingers along the lines of her breasts, and brushed my fingertips over her nipples. She whimpered and shivered. She looked at me with a lustful gaze, but her eyes widened in surprise when I pinched her nipples. I held them tight and tugged downward. She either hesitated or didn’t get it right away. Soon enough though her knees buckled and she let me pull her down to a kneeling position. She gasped when I let go of her nipples. She looked like she wanted to ask me to fuck her, but didn’t know how to string the words together. I would bet she never had to ask before. She would figure it out later.

“Go on,” I said. “You know what you need to do down there.”

Her gaze immediately left my face and went right to my crotch. She gulped and looked up to me. She looked confused, but her hands reached up and began to unfasten my pants. I smiled and petted her hair as she pulled my pants down the floor and then faced my boxers, with my erect cock under them pointing right at her face. She slowly pulled the fabric down and got lightly slapped in the face by my cock as she freed it. She took the hard erection in her hand and stroked slowly. Her hand was soft and warm, and felt almost like silk sliding along the length of my cock. She positioned her mouth before my cock and hesitated. She looked at the head, already flush with blood. She stuck out her tongue and slowly licked the head of my erection as if she were licking a lollipop. And oh, it felt good.

I let her do that for a minute or so, and I have to say, she seemed really good at it. (Which surprised me a little, as I did not figure her as the type to do much of that.) But then I grabbed a handful of her hair on either side of her head. She stopped and looked up at me. I smiled at her as I rubbed my cock against her mouth. The precum and the residue of her saliva made her lips look glossy. “You know what you need to do,” I repeated. With my hands gripping her hair, I pulled her head so her lips were pressed against the tip of my erection. She parted her lips and I pushed my cock into her mouth.

The sight of her soft lips on my hard cock was a beautiful thing. And it felt even better. She slowly stroked the base of my cock with her hand, while she moved her head back and forth in time with her hand, so her fingers and her lips met on the middle of my cock. Her tongue lapped at the underside of my erection as she bobbed her head and sucked gently. She closed her eyes, but I stared down at her. I watched her lips move on my cock; I felt her mouth on my sensitive skin. It sent a shudder up my spine. I don’t mind telling you, it took some will power not to cum in her mouth right then. But I wanted her to experience her need in a deeper way. I pulled out of her mouth and smiled at her.

“Not bad,” I said, “though you’ll get more chances to learn.” She blushed bright red. The color flooded to her cheeks, and she looked just like a doll. I pulled up my boxers and my pants, and then patted the table top. “Take your shorts off and climb up here,” I said almost as if I were trying to convince a dog to do a trick. Jessica hesitated for a moment, but did not disappoint. She stood up and wiggled her way out of her shorts. That is when I saw she had no panties on. She seemed to blush all the more as she saw me look at her bare and hairless cunt. I think she whispered “oh my god”, but I can’t be sure. She then sat on the edge of the table. “In the middle of the table,” I told her. “Kneel.” She looked at me, and nibbled on her bottom lip for a moment. And then she moved to kneel on the middle of the table.

This was a sight I had waited for. Jessica Elizabeth Arlington, kneeling in the nude like a proper sex object. I wished I had my camera. She was just a vision of feminine loveliness and sexual lust. My cock strained against the fabric of my pants. I walked around the table, looking her over. She had a freckle on the back of her left shoulder, a small scar on her right arm. I stopped to look at her in profile for a moment. I admired the line of her nose and her lips, and the curve of her breasts. She turned to look at me and began walking around the table again. I walked around it about three times, and then I leaned to her ear and whispered to her, “You are absolutely beautiful.” I reached out and stroked her nipple, and she let this soft sigh escape her mouth, a sigh of lust and pleasure that made my cock twitch.

I moved to stand behind her so she did not see me adjusting my cock to a more comfortable position in my pants. I walked around to her side and began to position her body. I pulled her knees apart until I could clearly see her cunt. I pulled her arms behind her, forcing her to push her chest out. “Yes, that’s better,” I told her. “Your breasts are gorgeous. They should always be on display for people to see.”

“Oh god,” she said as her face turned beet red. She panted softly, and I could see that her cunt lips were engorged. I grabbed her and pulled her to the edge of the table. I slid one arm under her breasts to hold her body against mine. Her arms pressed tightly against my chest. With my free hand I began to caress her nipples. I smiled when she whimpered and pushed her breasts to my hand. I put my mouth next to her ear and let her anticipate for a few moments that I was about to tell her something. And then I lowered my mouth and began to nibble on her neck. Immediately she shuddered and moaned. “Oh god yes,” she said and leaned her head away from mine to give me better access to her neck. I nibbled down along the line of her neck from her jaw to the shoulder. She said “oh god” a few more times. I opened my mouth wide and sucked skin at the base of her neck into my mouth. “Oh please,” she said. I knew she was nearly ready. I nibbled roughly up her neck, and was rewarded with a few mutterings of “oh god, please”. Her voice getting higher in pitch each time she said it. I brought my mouth to her ear and licked around the edge of it.

“I know you want to beg me to fuck you,” I whispered into her ear. “Just say the words.”

“Yes, please...” She started to speak and then hesitated. I knew the string for words would seem unfamiliar to her mouth, but I also knew she would say them. “Fuck me,” she finally said in a sharp exhale of breath. “Please, fuck me. I don’t... Please.”

I pinched her nipple and watched her gasp in surprise and pain. I let go of her nipple and watched her gasp as the blood rushed back to it. I picked her up and put her on her back on the floor. I stood over her as I kicked off my shoes, removed my pants and then my boxers. I saw her look at my cock hungrily. When I smiled down at her, I am sure I must have had a look of triumph on my face. I would bet money she was used to guys telling her how beautiful she was as they moved in to for the fuck. I said nothing as I pushed her legs apart with my foot and then knelt between them. When I took her forearms in my hands and pinned her arms to the floor, she weakly struggled for a moment, and then she grew still and I noticed she was trembling. “Please,” she said between shallow gasps of breath, “fuck me.”

It was a moment of triumph for me, and I savored it. I examined her face, every millimeter of her angelic face, admired how sexy it was when animated by her lust. She looked at me with desperation in her eyes. She started to writhe and push her hips up. I smiled to her.

I touched the head of my cock against her thigh and let her feel it slide toward her crotch. When the head of my erection touched her cunt lips, she let out a barrage “oh please, oh god please” over and over. I would guess she had not really felt that before, that aching desire. Jessica the princess was likely able to get guys so ready to fuck her that she never had to wait to feel them enter her. I could see the confusion on her face. She didn’t really understand why she ached so much or why she was begging to be fucked. I am sure this was not the way she had planned her seduction to go.

I pushed into her gloriously tight, wet cunt with a hard thrust. I buried my cock inside her, and my hips touched hers. We both gasped and moaned. Possibly an “oh sweet fuck” escaped my mouth. I don’t remember. I held my cock deep inside her for a few moments, and watched her squirm while she whimpered “oh god yes” several times. I began to fuck her, and I was not gentle about it. I rammed my cock down into her again and again, and oh yes, it felt great. Her cunt was tight and squeezing my cock. But it was so wet that I pushed down into her with no real resistance. Her whimpers got louder and louder until she screamed and I could feel her cunt muscles pulsing on my cock, trying to milk it. I pounded down to her a few more times before I pulled out and let my semen splatter on her abdomen and her chest. I stroked my cock, and watched the cum land on her breasts. It was a beautiful thing to see, my cum sliding slowly from her nipple down along the inside curve of her breast.

She stared up at me. It might be wishful thinking on my part, but I think she had a look of awe on her face. She lay there, taking fast, deep breaths. She said nothing as her breathing slowed, and neither did I. Her eyes watched my face as I laid down beside her. She whimpered as though she wanted me to touch her, but I deliberately did not touch her. She looked confused again. She did not know what to do. I waited for her to speak.

“That was amazing,” she finally said. She smiled at me, and I knew she was trying to be charming. I guess she thought she was still going to seduce me somehow. But I could tell she was not mentally prepared for that. A look of awe came over her face again. “Just, wow,” she said and then she laughed. She started to reach for me. I pulled back.

“Not yet,” I said. “I want to play a game first.”

She looked puzzled, but she smiled. “Okay.”

“I bet you have a great imagination.”

She nodded. “Yes, I think so.”

“Let’s start with something easy. Close your eyes and imagine you are standing in your bedroom.”

She actually giggled as she closed her eyes. “Okay.”

“What color are the walls?”

“Pink.”

“Where are you standing?”

“To the left of the bed.”

“What is on the bed?”

“The bed cover and the pillows.”

“Describe them for me.”

“The bed cover is thick and soft. It’s a pretty fleur-de-lis pattern in pink and white. The pillows are solid colors, one is pink and the other is white.”

“Imagine you are pulling back the bed covers. What color are the sheets?”

“Red.”

“Imagine climbing into bed. Tell me what it feels like.”

“Soft.” She sighed. “The sheets are satin. They feel really good against my skin.”

“Very good. You can open your eyes now.” I smiled at her as she blinked and look at me. “That was easy. Let’s try something a little harder. Close your eyes again.”

She nodded and closed her eyes. “Okay.”

“I want you to imagine you’re lying on a bed, but you’re outside, beside a lake. The bed is the most beautiful bed you can imagine. The lake is big and still, almost like a mirror. Can you picture that?”

There was a moment’s pause, and then she said, “Yes.”

“Tell me about the bed.”

“The bed is a tall, four post bed. Big and comfy.” She smiled.

“Tell me more about the bed. Give me the details.”

“It’s made of dark wood with a pattern... a pattern inlaid with gold. Sheer white cloth hangs from the posts and surrounds the bed on all sides. The sheets are soft, red silk.”

“The bed is big a comfy you said. So you feel comfortable and relaxed in the bed?”

She nodded. “Yes.”

“Tell me about the environment there, the area around the bed.”

“Tall, soft grass. Quiet. Wild flowers.” She grinned. “Butterflies.”

“Tell me about the lake.”

“It’s calm and peaceful. You can see the stars in it.”

“That’s very good. Now while you imagine that place, I want you to listen to me very carefully. See and feel the things I describe. You’re laying in the big, comfy bed, and you are so relaxed you’re almost drowsy. The scene is calm, and the stillness is so strong that you can feel it in your body and mind. All your muscles are relaxed and your mind is free of thoughts beyond the peacefulness and the sense or relaxation as you stare out at the lake. As you watch the lake, down out of the quiet sky drops a single magic rock. But it moves slowly, so you can see it descend to the surface of the lake. When it passes through the surface of the lake, you see the ripples in the water roll slowly outward. But this magic rock causes peaceful ripples that make the whole world seem to be more and more calm. As the ripples on the water reach the shore you can see in your minds eye the magical power of the stone moving over the land. You see it move closer and closer to your bed, and you cannot take your eyes from it. The ripples reach your bed and flow over you like warm silk, letting you become more and more relaxed. Each ripple makes your muscles more and more relaxed. Your mind feels more and more calm as the ripples slowly remove all thoughts. Soon your body is limp and pleasantly relaxed. Your mind feels clear and calm and open. You turn your gaze out to the lake where the magic rock broke the surface, and the water is so clear that you can see the rock in the water. Looking at the rock only increases the feelings of pleasant relaxation and peace. You stare at the rock, but your body is so relaxed that keeping your eyes open becomes difficult. Your eyelids flutter closed and you try to keep them open. But they need to close, and soon they do. You try to open them, but you can’t. But soon you realize the power of the rock is stronger with your eyes closed, and you let it wash over you, peace and relaxation moving over your body and seeping deep past your skin and into your muscles and down to your bones, seeping into your mind and pushing away all thoughts until you are deeply asleep.”

I could see by her gentle breathing she was in a hypnotic trance. I also saw that she had a little wetness at the corner of her eyes. I had read that a slight tearing up can because by the hypnotized person being so relaxed that the muscles around the tear ducts relax to the point they let some water escape. It was time to go deeper.

“You have done very well. Now I want you to see before you a door. This is a very special door. There is a sign above the door. The sign above the door says ‘Peaceful Truth’. As you walk toward the door, you feel the specialness of the door and what it leads to. The closer you get the door, you more you feel safe and secure. As you put your hand on the doorknob, you sense that the doorway leads to a place of truth and peace. You open the door and see stairs leading down, and you know that at the bottom of those stairs lies a room where no lies can be told and you will be completely safe and completely at peace. There are ten steps, and as I count each step, you take a step down.

“Ten. With the very first step you already feel safer and more at peace.

“Nine.

“Eight.

“Seven. You feel secure and relaxed, and the feeling grows with each step.

“Six.

“Five.

“Four. Truth and peace await and you feel better and more secure as you go down the steps.

“Three.

“Two.

“One. And you are completely safe here in this room. There are no lies here. Only truth. And you are at peace, completely and totally at peace, because you are safe here and there are no lies here. In the middle of the room, is a soft and comfortable chair. You walk over to the chair and sit down. And now I am there in the room with you, in this safe place where we can only speak the truth. We are both safe and secure here. There are no lies. We speak only the truth and we are completely safe.

“Tell me, Jessica, do you find me attractive?”

“Yes.” She spoke a soft and dreamy sort of voice, as one might if lost in a day dream. “Do you think I’m pretty?”

“Of course. You’re beautiful.”

She giggled.

“Did you enjoy having sex with me?”

She blushed. “Yes, I did. A lot. Did you enjoy sex with me?”

“Very much so. You were wonderful.”

She grinned. “Thank you.”

“I can tell you why you enjoyed it so much.”

“Tell me.”

“You were submitting to me.”

“Was I?”

“Remember here in this room, there are no lies. We can only speak the truth.”

She nodded. “Yes.”

“So you enjoyed submitting to me, isn’t that right?”

She nodded. “Yes, I guess so.”

“Submitting to me felt good, didn’t it?”

“Yes, it did.”

“When you asked me to fuck you, you were very aroused, weren’t you?”

“Yes, I was.”

“You felt pleasure when you were asking me to fuck you.”

“Yes. I did.”

“Why did you ask me to fuck you?”

“Because you told me to.”

“And you felt aroused when I told you what to do, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And you felt good when you begged me to fuck you, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And you felt really good when I fucked you, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” she blushed again. “I did.”

“You were submitting to me, Jessica. And that felt good, didn’t it?”

“Yes, it did.”

“So you enjoyed submitting to me, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did.”

“When you begged me to fuck you, you were doing what I told you.”

“Yes.”

“And when you did what I told you, you were rewarded with being fucked, with pleasure and sexual satisfaction, weren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So you enjoyed doing what I told you to do, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“That is very good. I enjoyed you submitting to me, Jessica.”

“Thank you.” She giggled.

“I would like you to do me a favor, Jessica. Please tell me you enjoyed submitting to me.”

“I enjoyed submitting to you.”

“In this room there are no lies, so that has to be the truth, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me again, please. Say it three times.”

“I enjoyed submitting to you. I enjoyed submitting to you. I enjoyed submitting to you.”

“That’s good, Jessica. You’ve done so well. I’m so proud of you.”

“Thank you.”

“Here in this room where you are completely safe and only the truth is told, you know you can trust me completely, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I’m going to take you deeper into your subconscious, Jessica, to a place where your subconscious mind is awake and your conscious mind is asleep. Your conscious mind won’t remember anything that happens there, but your subconscious mind will remember everything. You know you can trust me when I do this, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I am going to take you to a place where you will submit to me further, and you know you that will be so enjoyable that you want me to do that, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me that you want to submit to me.”

“I want to submit to you.”

“Good girl. Now below this room is a place where your subconscious is awake and completely submissive to me. It is a room of pleasure and safety, and you know that is true because there are no lies in this room.”

She nodded.”

“You are so safe and relaxed in your chair. Under the chair is a hydraulic mechanism and it’s lowering the chair down into the other room. You sinking down into the other room. Down and down and down. Your conscious mind is far, far away and fast asleep. Your subconscious mind is awake as you descend into the room below. Down you go. Deeper and deeper. You’re completely safe as you go down into the room where you will submit to me further, where you will feel pleasure in letting me take control. Down and down and down. Deeper and deeper. Safe and relaxed as you go deeper and deeper. Your submission grows as you go deeper, and the more you submit the safer and more relaxed you feel, and the more you know you can trust me. And now the mechanism is slowing down as you reach the floor of the room. And then it stops and you deep in this place where you are happy to be submitting to me.

“Being in this room reminds you of how you felt having sex with me. Your body feels aroused already, just from anticipating that I am going to start taking control.”

She whimpered faintly, and I smiled.

“There probably is one person in your life who you consider an authority figure in your life. A person who you look up to, who you want to please. Who is that?”

“My daddy.”

“Of course. I want you to imaging that you see a throne, a throne of authority. Your father is on that throne.”

She nodded.

“You don’t feel right about him being on the throne now. Seeing him there fills you with unease. But he stands up and walks away from the throne, and you feel better. You feel relief. And now I am stepping to the throne. You feel glad and you feel aroused. You want me to sit on that throne, the throne of authority.”

“Yes,” she whispered, “sit there.”

“As I sit down, you feel a greater sense of relief and a feeling of sensual pleasure that I am there. But something is still not quite right. You need to come kneel at my feet. And the need is growing. Your feet start to carry you forward, and you cannot stop yourself. And the closer you get, the more aroused you become. Each step forward is inevitable. Each step makes your arousal grow. Finally you are standing at the throne, and you begin to kneel. Your arousal is becoming more intense with each second. As you slowly drop to your knees, you can feel your body get closer and closer to the edge of orgasm.”

She was whimpering loudly and squirming. She pressed her legs together, and I pushed my hand between her thighs to stroke her cunt lips.

“You can feel the intensity of your need to cum growing. But you can’t cum yet. There is one more thing to do. You have to tell me you submit to me completely. You know when you say it, that it will become completely true, and you will be submitted to me wholly and fully, ready to obey anything I say. And you need to say it. You need to submit. You need to cum. Tell me what you need to say.”

She was panting now, and I pushed a single finger inside her cunt as she pleaded. “I need to submit. I want obey. Yes, god yes. I submit. I submit. Please, I submit.”

“Cum,” I told her. Her whole body shook as she gasped and moaned. Her hips bucked up and down, and she gushed her female cum all over my hand. I waited until she seemed to calm down. Her body was still trembling. “Very good. Doing what I tell you to do always feels good. When you completely obey something I tell you, waves of post-orgasmic pleasure will fill your body and mind. Disobedience will bring a sense of emptiness and failure. And the more you obey me, the happier you will be. So tell me, do you want to obey me?”

“Yes.”

“Say that you do.”

“I want to obey you.”

“Good.” I began to gently stroke her cunt again. “Say it three times.”

“I want to obey you. I want to obey you. I want to obey you.”

“Very good. Now tell me, Jessica, what is a person who obeys someone else completely?”

“A slave.”

“You want to obey me completely, don’t you?”

“Yes. I want to obey you.”

“So you want to be my slave, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Say the words, Jessica.” I still had one finger inside her cunt, and I pushed in a second finger.

She shuddered “I want to be your slave.”

“Good. Say it three times.” I slowly moved the pair of fingers back and forth inside her.

“I want to be your slave. I want to be your slave. I want to be your slave.”

“That is right. You want to be my slave. You want to do whatever it takes to make me happy, because serving me and obeying me makes you happy.

She whimpered and started to writhe again.

“You will dream at night of being my slave. You will day dream about it in moments of idleness during the day. Such dreams and day dreams will leave you sexually aroused. When I arrived at your apartment today, you were already anticipating sex with me, weren’t you?”

She nodded and whimpered. “Yes, I was.”

“And you felt sexy and happy, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Of course you did. And you will always feel that way when I am near. You like feeling sexy and happy, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Serving and obeying me will increase that feeling in you. When we fucked, you had an orgasm, didn’t you?’

“Yes, god yes.”

“And afterwards, you felt the sensual satisfaction of orgasm and the desire for more pleasure, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did.” She whimpered so prettily that I felt my cock twitch.

“When you are obedient and finishing doing something I tell you to do, that is how you will feel, satisfied at having obeyed and desiring more of the pleasure of obedience.”

“Yes, more, oh please, more.”

I smiled. I still had two fingers resting in her cunt, and I could feel her flesh trying to squeeze my fingers. Her nipples and her clit were erect and stiff. The way her body writhed and the sounds of her sighs and whimpers was tempting me to play with her body. I wanted to taste her nipples and hear her squeal. My cock was hard, and it definitely wanted to fuck her once more. But I needed to finish what I was doing.

“Whenever I complement you or praise you,” I said, “you will feel warm sensual pleasure as if I were caressing your body with my hands. But when I and only I say to you, ‘good girl’, you will feel as though I had just brushed your hard clit.” I positioned my thumb over her clit. “Good girl.” As I spoke, I lightly caressed the hard little nub of flesh. I did this several more times. “Good girl. Good girl. Good girl. Good girl. Good girl.” She was pushing her hips up to to my hand and whimpering loudly.

“In a moment, I am going to tell you a few things I want you to say to me. As before, there are no lies here, so when you say the things I tell you to say, you will know that they are unquestionably the truth.”

She nodded. “Yes, the truth.” I have to say, I felt some genuine satisfaction at having her be so pliable and so clearly under my control.

“Tell me you find submitting to me pleasurable.”

“I find submitting to you pleasurable.”

“Tell me you that you enjoy me controlling you.” I started to slowly move back and forth the pair of fingers still inside her.

“Oh yes, I enjoy you controlling me.”

“Tell me you want me to tell you what to do.”

“Yes, tell me what to do. I want you to tell me what to do.”

“Tell me that you enjoy being under my control.”

“I do enjoy being under your control. Oh!” Her body shivered.

“Tell me you enjoy obeying me.”

“Yes, god, I enjoy obeying you. Yes, please, I want to obey.” She was breathing faster. She was becoming even more aroused than I had anticipated.

“Tell me you want to be my slave.”

“Oh my god! Yes, I want... I want to be your slave. Please. Oh please.”

“Say it again, three times.”

“I want to be your slave. I want to be your slave. Oh god, please, I want to be your slave.”

“Again.”

“I want... oh god, I want to be your slave. Yes, oh god yes, please, I want to be your slave. I want... please, please, please, I want to be your slave.”

My cock was already hard, but it was starting to become painfully hard. Her whimpers and moans and sighs were like the call of the siren, beckoning me to fuck her. I had to force myself to take a few deep breaths and control my impulses. There would be time for fucking soon enough.

“There is one more thing you need to say, and then you will be allowed to cum. Tell me you need to submit to me and be my slave.”

“Yes, I need it. Please, please, please. I need to submit, need to be your slave.”

“Cum.”

She screamed out as she came again on my hand. I pushed the two fingers into her up to my knuckles, and then gently caressed her clit with my thumb, saying ‘good girl’ to her with each brush of my thumb. She shivered and shuddered and seemed to gasp rapidly for air before she let out another scream. Her cunt squeezed my fingers tightly and her hips pushed up off the floor for a moment. Her head was tossing side to side. It was a beautiful thing to behold. Eventually she seemed to calm; her body grew still. And then the laughed softly. It was like the sound of angels. Then she whispered “yes, I am going to be his slave.” Needless to say, I grinned.

“You have done very well, Jessica. Very well indeed.” I pulled my hand away from her cunt and she moaned softly. “Your conscious mind is asleep, so it is not going to fully understand your need to obey me and serve me. But it will know the pleasure, and it will learn to accept your need to be my slave. You are going to go back up the room above now, Jessica, and your conscious mind will slowly wake up but it will remain in this pleasant hypnotized state. I am going to count to ten, and on the count of ten you will be in the room of peace and truth. One. Feel yourself rising up. Two. Three. Moving up into the other room. Four. Five. Only your deepest subconscious remembers what happened below. Six. Seven. The rest of your mind is becoming aware now. Eight. Nine. Ten. You are in the room of peace and truth, and you feel safe and secure here with me.”

She smiled.

“This is such a wonderful place to be, isn’t it, Jessica?”

“Yes,” she said dreamily, “a wonderful place.”

“Would you like to come back here again?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Any time you hear me and me alone say to you, ‘let’s go to the room of peaceful truth,’ your mind will immediately return to this room where you are safe and only the truth can be spoken. You would like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Mm. Yes.”

“Very good. Now it’s time we return to full consciousness. You are getting up out of the chair, and walking over to the stairs. I am going to count to ten, and with each number you will take another step. When I reach ten, you will be fully and completely awake, feeling relaxed and happy. One. You’re starting to walk up the steps now. Two. Three. Four. Slowly waking up now. Five. Six. Seven. Feeling relaxed and happy, almost awake now. Eight. Nine. Ten. Fully awake.”

She blinked at me and grinned. “I like that game.”

“Yes,” I said as I nodded to her. “I bet you do.” There was still some cum on her chest, though it was drying out. “You should eat some of that before it goes to waste.” As soon as the words were out of my mouth, she began to scrape up what she could of the remaining cum and put it in her mouth. She shivered as she swallow it down.

“Oh my god,” she said. “I’ve never done that with any man’s cum before. It never made me feel that way before.” She looked at me, and a hint of that awe I thought I had seen before crept back into her expression. She let her gaze travel down my body to my cock, and she saw that it was rock hard. “Oh. I remember....”

“Yes?”

“I remember a little of what you said to me...” She was still staring at my cock. “I feel like I am remembering a dream. You said,” and now she look up to my face again, “you said I submitted to you. I don’t understand that completely, but somehow I know it’s true. God help me, I want to submit again. I don’t understand. I’m always so picky about men and about sex. But I feel like you could do anything to me, and I would enjoy it. Just thinking about it... Oh please, fuck me again. I want to feel that again. I want to submit. Fuck me, please.”

I smiled to her. What I was about to say was a simple test, but it would determine whether the work I had just done would really take hold in her mind, or if she would reject it. “Call me ‘sir’,” I said.

“Fuck me, please, sir.” She shivered as she said it. I grinned.