The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Enthralled

Synopsis: Lisa gets a mysterious summons from her mom in Romania

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Topless, Lisa lay on her stomach half-covered by the bedsheet.

She lay there thumbing the one photo she treasured… from some years ago… a picture with Tony, her dad.

“Whatcha doing?” Louis asked as he came up the stairs tot he loft. He’d just come home from his night-shift at the local clinic… he was a registered nurse.

As he talked he undressed.

“I just got a call from my mom” she said as she rolled over. Her generous breasts always aroused him… even though he was dead tired.

He went over to the bed, sat beside her and took the photo from her.

“Hey” she said.

He looked at this “Your dad, right?”

“You know it” she said as she snatched the photo back. She reached over to the bedside table and took out a small wallet. She carefully put the photo away.

“So your mom called?” he asked as he massaged her ass.

“Yeah” she said.

“Why now?”

Louis was aware that Lisa’s mom Anya hadn’t spoken o her in two years…

“She says…” Lisa said as she rolled back over… “She needs me to come see her”

“See her…?” Louis gasped “In Romania”

“Yeah”

“But… we can’t afford….”

“She just wants to see me…” Lisa said “And… she’s sending me the fare…”

“Hey” he said “You don’t want…?”

“You’ve just got the job” she said “And… I’m on term break” (She went to College)\

“But”

“We need your job” she said.

And… they did. Until College began and she got her job as a tutor they were relying on his sole income. She’d tried to get a temporary waitressing job… but…

Let’s not talk about ‘maybe’.

Louis had a job.

They needed the dough he was bringing home…

“But College will…”

“I’ve got ten days” she said “That will be enough…”

“So you’re going then?”

“She… she sounded… desperate…”

“Desparate?”

“Yeah…. like… I don’t know… she wasn’t that forthcoming with details… but I’m worried about her health…”

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know… I just …. I just had this really strange feeling…”

“A feeling?”

“Well.. a dream really”

“What happened?”

“I don’t know… I just felt like there was something heavy and dark lying over her, draining her life away…like a cancer”

“A cancer?”

“Yeah… that’s how it felt… and then… she calls me… so…”

“So you think you’ve had another premonition ?”

“Yes”

He sighed.

He didn’t believe in that sort of stuff.

He knew she did.

She was born in the US but when she was seven her mom—who’d gone back ‘home’ to Romania suddenly came and took her away. Her dad tried to stop them but it was too late… and the courts… they couldn’t do anything

She went to live on a massive country estate in rural north-west Romania.

Her mom Anya worked as a servant to Mircalla Karnstein.

Lisa got to know Mircalla’s daughter, Camilla. They became very good friends…

Over the years they grew remarkably close.

Then… Camilla tired to make a pass at her.

Lisa ran away. She got to the US Embassy in Bucharest and they contacted her dad. Her dad wired her the money to return to the USA.

She went to live with him in the Bronx. Her life was just getting back to normal. Then…

Her dad then died suddenly… of a heart-attack (the coronial report said (though there was an unexplained loss of blood). She was so depressed. She met Father Manuel. He became a counsellor for her. And, as luck would have it he had a brother… Louis (then at the hospital) and he more than anyone saved her from the depression she was heading for. Manuel looked after her soul. Louis satisfied her body.

In all this she’d had no contact with her mom. She did resent her for that… but only that.

She dreaded seeing Camilla again… or any of that weird ‘Gothic’ family.

As she drove through the estate’s gates she looked about, taking the time to remember the place that had once been like a second home to her…

Almost as soon as she walked n the door… her mom acted… offering her a drink.

Anya looked just as Lisa remembered… Lisa drank.

Lisa could not have expected it to be drugged.

She passed out.

“Ah, my fiică” Anya smiled as Lisa regained consciousness.

“Mom?” she murmured, her eyes still trying to focus… then… she realised she could barely move her hands

“Momma?” she gasped “Mami?” (reverting to Romanian).

“Yes, dear?”

“What…? What’s happening?” she cried as she tried to move. She was bound by silken cords… She realised she was on a push Chesterfield couch… and… she was naked… no… not just naked… someone had shaven her… she felt the unfamiliar ness of cool air against her labia…

“Please, Mami?” she begged.

“Shhhh” Anya smiled as she went and squatted beside her daughter “You’ll be transformed soon…”

“Transfor….?” Lisa gasped “What…?”

“You’ll become Camilla’s slave… just as I am Mircalla’s”

“What are you talking about? Please… let me go…” she cried as her mom patted her hair.

“Oh, I can’t do that…” Anya threw her head back and laughed. She reached up to her throat and turning her neck, she also pulled her long hair back…

There were two scars on her throat… like puncture marks. “These are the marks of my Mistress” Anya said… “She has marked me… and I am hers forever”

“Please, Mami” Lisa cried… “Let me go…”

There was the sound of someone approaching….

Then in strode Mircalla. She was almost naked, save for a diaphanous gown that did little to hid her shapely body.

Anya leapt to her feet.

“Ah… the novice is awake” Mircalla said as she sat down on a plush chair.

“Yes, Mistress” Anya bowed “She is ready”

“Come” Mircalla said.

Anya almost threw herself to the ground between Mircalla’s feet. Mircalla causally patted Anya’s head, like stroking that of a pet.

“I don’t really know what my daughter sees in you…” she said to Lisa.

“Please… what… ? What’s going on?”

“You’ve been chosen” Anya said

“Silence” MIrcalla snapped, backhand slapping her slave across the face.

“Don’t do that….!” Lisa snapped as she saw her mom smart from the slap.

Anya shook her head as if to say “Be quiet”

“If you want to use your mouth, use it here…” Mircalla said to Anya and she opened her legs.

“Oh, yes Mistress” Anya drooled and moved between her legs and pressed her mouth to Mircalla’s crotch.

Lisa gelt a lump of bile rise in her mouth… she felt a wave of disgust as she heard her mom moaning and slurping.

And… Mircalla sitting there… looking at her with a slight smug smile.

“You have been chosen by my daughter to be her Thrall” Mircalla said “You will be her slave for the rest of your short miserable worthless human life”

“Not entirely short, Mami” Camilla smiled as she skipped into the room.

“Camilla? Please… let me… let me go…”

“Oh, I can’t do that…” Camilla smiled as she took the place where Anya had been beside Lisa. “Not until we exchange blood…” she said

“What?”

“I will give you some of my blood to bond you to me… and… you will of course still be a pathetic human… but.. you’ll live a few centuries… instead of… what is the average now? 60? 70 years?”

Camilla seemed pleased with herself

“You’re mad!” Lisa gasped

“What have we here?” Camilla said noticing the pile of clothes beneath the couch. (Lisa didn’t know these were there).

She drew out a wallet, and then… Lisa’s treasured only photo of he dad

“Who’s this?”

“That.. please… don’t touch it…”

“I said WHO IS THIS?” Camilla said and her eyes seemed to widen and… glow…? No.. that can’t be… Lisa thought but… she felt a strange feeling wash over her.

“That is my father” she said… in a monotone. It surprised her to hear herself in that voice.

“Do we know him?” Camilla said turning to her mom?

“Oh, yes…” Mircalla said… “When this little bitch ran away… I remember you were so cross… I went to New York to destroy her… but… I decided to drain her father instead….”

“What did you do?” Lisa growled

Camilla turned back to look at her… her eyes still luminescent “Be quiet” she said.

Suddenly Lisa’s mouth shut tight. She tried to move it, but it was like her jaw was locked. Camilla turned back to her mom to listen to the rest…

“I thought feeding from her dad would make her go mad…”

“Mami, you didn’t did you?” Camilla laughed.

“Yes, of course I did…” Mircalla smiled “And… it almost worked…”

“But… if you had succeeded… she’d not be here to serve me now…”

“Yes… but you said you hated her at that time… and I…”

“I know you did the best for me, Mami” Camilla smiled

“I will always do what is best for you put (Romanian term of endearment),” she smiled “Even if you could do better…”

“I want Lisa as my thrall” Camilla said.

“Yes, alright… I get it…”Mircalla said. She pushed Anya away.

Anya turned around and Mircalla leant over her.

She looked into Lisa’s eyes, and smiled as she opened her mouth and let Lisa see it… Mircalla’s upper canines extended down into sharp fangs… glistening with her saliva…

And… Anya also looked at her, with a peaceful expression that Lisa couldn’t understand… didn’t her mom know what was about to….

Mircalla bit into Anya’s neck

“Ohhhh” Anya sighed….

Mircalla fed… and Lisa now really realised how deep shit she was in.

“Ooooo” Anya moaned, and sounded like she was being fucked… she kept looking at her daughter, as her mouth let out the most sensual of moans…

Lisa turned to look away… it sickened her….

She turned back as her mom sigh as Michalla caressed her breast as she fed. Anya moaned as her breast was kneaded. Lisa felt another wave of sickness.

“You will be mine… like this…” Camilla said.

“Never!” Lisa spat… “I… I don’t know what you’ve done to my mom but…”

“Can’t you hear her enjoy it?” Camilla said

Camilla was now so close to Lisa that Lisa could fee her heat…

“You will serve me with your body, with your soul….” Camilla whispered.

“I will nev….”

Camilla suddenly bit into Lisa’s neck.

Lisa felt an incredible sharp wave of pain… and then suddenly… a burning heat at her throat…

Camilla grunted as she sucked… and Lisa… she heard a moan…

It took her a moment to realise it was from herself… she couldn’t believe it…

“Ooooohhhhh” … another moan…

She.. she’d never felt such a stirring… there were so many emotions running through her…

At one instance there was the very joy of the penetration…. it felt good… like her clit was being sucked upon, not just her neck…

And… at a deeper level… that Camilla was drawing at her blood… it was like the bond of a breastfeeding mom… that feeling of being ‘needed’… it was so overpowering. Intoxicating. Her orgasm totally surprised her.

Camilla released her and in that instant Lisa felt a huge crash… and… a need to be wanted again.

“Don’t go” she begged… her voice dry and raspy. She wanted Camilla to drink more…

“You will be mine….” Camilla said.

“Yesss”

“This will seal us… “ Camilla said as she bit her wrist and tore her own flesh.

Her wrist ran red with her blood and she pressed this to Lisa’s mouth “Drink”

Lisa felt a last vestige of resistance… disgusted by the thought… but Camilla’s eyes glowed.

“Drink!”

Lisa did… and the coppery taste tingled her tongue. It was… delicious.

She drank and drew life from Camilla…

“That’s enough” Camilla said and pulled her wrist away. She licked the wound and the tear sealed over immediately.

She grabbed Lisa’s bindings and tore these.

“Try and get away” Camilla laughed as she rose to her feet.

Mircalla and Anya stood and embraced Camilla and walked away.

Lisa sprung to her feet. Her instinct was now to run…

She ran to the window without a thought and sprung from it…

She was falling… 30ft

It seemed that things slowed down and she had time to think of the idiocy that had got her into this situation… and of the ground approaching.

Somehow she turned around in the air, and landed on her feet.

She looked down at her legs, expecting shards of bone to be poking through her soft flesh… but… she was fine.

She looked back in amazement at the balcony above… as if to really take in how far she’d actually gone.

And… she heard a click… She spun around. She realised it was night… but her eyes zoomed in on a fox that was more than 100ft away… in the dark…

Her eyes could see it. Perfectly.

The fox saw her and turned to run.

In an instant she was upon it, tearing it apart. Feasting.

She realised what she had done when she pulled red fur from her teeth.

“What the fuck?” she gasped.

She went to run down the long drive… and as she was about to she felt… a calling? It was like something was holding her…

She turned to look back and realised… this was her home… she belonged here

Lisa scaled up the wall. Leaping onto the balcony she went inside. A hollowness was in her… a longing.

What was it….?

“Camilla?” she called.

No answer.

She panicked.

Like a child that’s lost its mom in a crowd she felt a sense of anguish… a loss.

She ran into the building calling “Camilla?” over and over again.

Looking for her…

Then… she remembered Canilla’s room and she ran to it…Her heart beat fast. She was so worried now that she wouldn’t find Camilla. It was a longing… like she had never felt before… not even for her own mom.

And there she was… standing by her bed… naked… and Lisa felt such a tremendous joy at seeing her. Lisa almost wept.

“Where were you?” Lisa sighed as she ran to her.

“Did you miss me?” Camilla opened her arms wide.

“Um….” and then Lisa realised it… “Yes… yes… I did. I missed you so much…” as she was embraced by Camilla. Lisa’s nipples jutted out like little hard bullets.

She’d only been separated from Camilla for a few minutes… but it hurt her… It made her feel physically ill. She felt a throbbing between her legs and realised she was wet… and her clit was engaged too.

“You long to be with me?” Camilla asked as they embraced.

“Yes… I….”

“You will be mine forever…?”

“Yes, Mistress” Lisa sighed.

They kissed.

Lisa released she wanted to be with Camilla so much….

Camilla went over to the bed and lay down, but in a sly, slinky way. “Eat me” she said as she opened her legs invitingly.

Lisa gazed for only a moment at that pink slit before leaping onto the bed. “I want to please you so much” she said as she moved into place, her face burying itself in between Camilla’s thighs.

Lisa was surprised that her tongue extended out six inches. She delved into Camilla’s slit. And… Camilla tasted so wonderful..

Lisa almost came just by eating out her Mistress.

Afterwards she stunk of pussy juice and sweet. She felt wonderful.

“What’s this?” Camilla asked as she went through Lisa’s stuff.

Lisa sat up.

“Oh, that’s a picture… a photo of me and my dad.”

“It serves me no purpose” Camilla said “Rip it up.”

“Yes, Mistress” Lisa smiled and tore up the thing that had once been her most precious possession.

She lived now only to serve her mistress.

“Are you hungry, Mistress?” Lisa said as she threw the pieces on the floor.

“No” Camilla said “I won’t need to feed till tomorrow…”

“Ohh” Lisa sighed… disappointed that Camilla would not be biting into her flesh.

Camilla got back onto her back, relaxing into the bed.

“I love you, Mistress” Lisa said as she rolled back between Camilla’s legs.

“I know” Camilla smiled as Lisa kissed her labia…

Lisa played with Camilla’s clit as she slid her tongue inside.

She smiled as she saw Camilla’s expression. She longed to serve… to please… it made her happy that she was exciting Camilla.

It was her new life now, and forever more…

The End