The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Enslaver

By Sebastian Blue

“And that should do the trick,” the man in the white lab coat said as he stepped back and admired his cruel-looking finished product. Its most prominent feature was the dildo protruding from a bar that formed a sort of spine for the machine. Three quarters the way up the bar was a box of about chest width (by no coincidence) and at the top was a large helmet that, to his dismay, looked exactly like the stereotypical virtual reality helmet. He swore to himself to change that into something more original as soon as possible. The helmet read “ENSLAVER” in neon green letters, the only color on the metallic black machine. On the top of the helmet was an unlabeled switch. His colleagues would have thought the color to be gaudy and the name to be childish, but his colleagues would not have built a machine designed to turn women into slaves, would they?

“Now I begin the search for a candidate to kidnap and test the theories that should make the Enslaver work,” he said. He quickly packed up his belongings and covered the Enslaver. As he left his only thought was where to go to find the most beautiful women in town.

* * *

John Smith hated a lot of things. He hated his name. It was the least original name he could think of and people had bothered him about it for as long as he could remember. He hated his sex life. He had few female friends, and most of them seemed to think of him as a child, or perhaps a brother. But most of all, he hated his job. It paid well and the hours were good, but if he had any real interest in cleaning, his house would not be as cluttered. But batty old Dr. McAlister was nice to him and he needed the money to pay bills during his extended job/soul search, so there he was dry mopping the floors and sulking about having to dry mop the floors. A closing door interrupted his reverie. He turned around just in time to see a white lab coat go around the corner.

“Well that’s odd. I don’t think in the eight months I’ve worked here he’s ever left before me,” John said, and then after a few moments, “Oh great. Now he has me talking to myself, too.”

He went back to work, but instead of sulking, he wondered why someone usually so rigidly scheduled would leave three hours earlier than usual. Finally his curiosity overwhelmed his common sense and John walked to the lab. It was not part of his job to clean in there, and he always suspected that the key to the lab was only on his ring because of an oversight. Until tonight, he had never even had the slightest urge to enter. He stood at the door for a moment before he threw caution to the wind and used his key to open the door.

At first glance he was actually disappointed. No cages full of rats, no complex chemistry equipment. In fact, it looked a lot like his garage did before he started using it for storage. Tools were scattered everywhere, and there were what appeared to be half-finished projects strewn about the lab. The only thing that met John’s expectations was the sheet covering something in the back corner, so of course the first thing he did was to walk over to it. He stood there for a few more moments, wondering if whatever is under the blanket might be dangerous, but again curiosity won over brains and he slowly pulled the sheet from the construct.

By the time John had recovered from the shock enough to close his dropped jaw, he was already forming a plan. He knew the old man was probably out acquiring a subject for the Enslaver, so he would have to work fast. He wrapped the Enslaver in the sheet and took it to his car. He only lived a few blocks away so he quickly dropped off the Enslaver and returned to the lab. He forced the back door’s lock and put his key to the lab in the lab door’s deadbolt. He then went to the janitors’ closet and did what he had been warned against on his first day of work: he locked the knob on the outside and closed himself in.

An agonizing half hour later, John heard footsteps outside the door and the second phase of his plan went into effect. “Is someone there?” he yelled. “Please help me! Get me out of here!”

“John?” he heard through the door.

“Dr. McAlister? Call the police! Two masked men stole my keys and locked me in here. I think I heard them leave, but you should call the police in case they’re still here.” After it came out, John feared it might have been excessive. He did not really want the police called, he just wanted to react the way an innocent person would have.

A suspiciously long few moments later, the door opened. John was just thinking that the old man was probably hiding whatever woman he was going to use as a test subject when the scientist interrupted his thoughts. “Let me see if anything is missing before I call it in. I have a sinking suspicion those thieves were in search of information, not valuables. This is a cut-throat field. ‘Publish or perish’ they say,” Dr. McAlister said with a smile. John could not tell if the old man was telling the truth or not, but either way the situation was better than he possibly could have planned.

As they rounded the corner onto the hall the lab is in, Dr. McAlister continued, “Intellectual theft is pretty common, and in my particular field it’s considered quite crass to report such a theft. If anything is missing, of course, I will dial the police immediately. Here are your keys” he said as he removed them from the lock and handed them to John. “Now I’ll go see the damage. You check the supply closet down the hall.”

John knew there was nothing missing from the supply closet, but Dr. McAlister would never let him enter the lab if he suspected the burglars might have uncovered the Enslaver. While in the supply closet, John pocketed the entire supply of chloroform. A few minutes later, the scientist entered the supply closet. He looked like he was newly a widower, but said, “Nothing missing from the lab. Anything missing here?”

John had to school his jubilant expression into something more reserved before he turned to the scientist and said, “No, Dr. McAlister, nothing missing here either. I guess you better go ahead and publish whatever it was you were working on, eh?”

“What? Oh, uh, yeah, I guess I better. Listen, you’ve been through a lot today and have handled it perfectly. I think you’ve earned this bonus. And didn’t I tell you to call me Denver? Dr. McAlister sounds like a name from a picture show.”

John took the offered money and counted it. “Dr… uh, Denver, I can’t take this money from you. You’re the one whose material got copied.”

“No, no. I insist. Take the rest of the week off as well. You’ve earned it.”

“Wow, I don’t know what to say.” $300, free time, AND the Enslaver.

John was ecstatic.

“How about ‘good night, see you next week’?” Dr. McAlister said with a sad smile.

John returned the smile, “Good night. See you next week,” he said, and drove home to his personal, no-strings attached slave making machine. Now to test it out.

* * *

John already knew who he wanted to test it on. His neighbor Anna had been the target of many of his fantasies since he met her when he moved in three years ago. He did not usually go for blondes, but Anna had a body to die for. Nearly a foot shorter than John, Anna had curves that turned the head of men and women alike. Some would say she would be even hotter with bigger boobs, but John was a leg man, and oh did she have legs. She seemed to be unaware she was hot, and was very trusting. Most importantly, she was single, on bad terms with her family, and did freelance photography for a living. It could be months before anyone even realizes she’s missing.

She had helped him move in, so John knew a few things about her and had a plan before he opened the door to his house.

He literally ran to the phone. “Hey Anna. It’s kind of embarrassing, but my dog, Paul, is hiding in that stupid power meter shed-thing the previous owner put up around it. You talked him out when I first moved, so I was hoping you could help me out again. He’s been in there all day and I’m kind of worried,” he said. He had not talked with her much recently and knew he had not told her Paul died the previous winter.

“Sure. Let me put this in the oven and I’ll be right over,” she said agreeably.

“Thanks, you’re a lifesaver. Bye.”

“Bye.” So easy.

A few minutes the doorbell rang. John opened the door and as soon as she was through the threshold he forced a chloroform covered cloth to her mouth.

* * *

Anna was frustrated that her neighbor had interrupted her for a task as pointless as talking a dog out of an unreachable place, but she prided herself on being nice to everyone, so she went over anyway. She rang the doorbell, and the next thing she knew, everything was fading to black.

She woke to darkness. “Hello?” she said softly. She tried to sit up, but her hands were cuffed behind her back.

“Ah, Anna, so glad you could join us,” John’s voice said. “I moved your pot roast to my oven. We can share it once we’re through here.”

Slowly, she regained her senses. “John? What’s going on? Why am I tied up? Where are my clothes? OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT IN MY VAGINA?!?!?” she screamed as she suddenly noticed the dildo lodged between her legs.

“Hahaha. You’ll have to wait and see; so you don’t escape; you won’t be needing them; and a vibrator, in that order. And boy did that dildo give me problems. This obviously wasn’t designed for someone as tight as you. It took a lot of lube to fit it in.”

“What? John, please let me go. I promise I won’t tell anyone. I’ll give you anything,” she begged, beginning to understand the gravity of the situation.

“At the risk of sounding cliché, you won’t tell anyone anyway, and the only thing you have that I want is you,” John said with a smile Anna could not see though the helmet.

He leaned over and flipped the switch. “Activated. Phase One will begin at next sleep cycle. Until then, level 1 breast and vaginal stimulation. Any additional human contact will be detrimental until Phase Three,” a metallic voice droned.

“What does that mean? John? I – ooh,” she stopped talking as the machine began stimulating her with the dildo and breast attachments.

John decided to watch the Enslaver to its work. Anna was struggling, desperately trying to get the invading dildo out of her tight pussy. She had only had sex one time, and it had been in middle school so her pussy was incredibly tight. As her torture continued, occasionally she would quietly beg, “Please make it stop. Oh God, someone please help me.” After a few minutes, “Oh God, I can feel a draft. You shaved my vagina? God, Please stop I don’t want this.” John watched in silence. Slowly she stopped struggling and just sobbed silently to herself, the dildo sliding slowly back and forth within her pussy. Eventually the sobbing stopped and her breathing evened out as she began to sink into a restless slumber.

The machine continued its stimulation and the helmet began to whir. She was in that delicate state between sleep and awareness, and the Enslaver quickly took advantage of her suggestible state.

“I am a slave. I live to please Master. I am a slave…” the helmet quietly droned on mercilessly. At first Anna tossed and turned, but she quickly calmed down. As she stopped struggling, the stimulation on her tits and pussy increased. Within a minute, she was muttering the mantra out loud. “I am a slave. I live to please Master. I am a sl—”

The machine interrupted her with new imperatives and lowered the stimulation. “I live to serve. My body is Master’s to use as he pleases.” John did not realize it, but the helmet was detecting her brainwaves and changing commands as soon as she truly stopped struggling against the old ones. This time she did not struggle at all. The machine increased the stimulation much quicker and within 45 seconds she was muttering, “I live to serve. My body is Master’s to use as he pleases. I live to—”

“My desires are not important. Obedience is pleasure.” And so it went for the next hour. Each new set of truths took less time as the machine slowly changed Anna’s perspective on reality. John was just beginning to get bored and was considering finding a snack when the machine stopped.

“Begin Phase Two,” was all the machine said as the dildo began rapidly plunging in and out of her soaking snatch. She quickly rose to wakefulness and began to struggle. The dildo never withdrew enough for her to move out of its way but she continued struggling regardless. When her brainwaves indicated she was fully awake, the Enslaver began playing porn on the inside of the helmet. Since she was already horny from Phase One, she was quickly on the brink of orgasm. The Enslaver slowed down and stopped her orgasm.

“No please don’t stop,” she said. Her arousal was so strong that she briefly forgot her current situation.

“I am a slave. I live to please Master. I am a slave…” the Enslaver began its loop. That was enough to get her to remember her current situation, and she began to struggle again.

“I’m not a slave. I have no Master. I am Master’s slave. NO! I’m NOT a slave. I’m… a slave…” she trailed off as she tried to collect her thoughts. The Enslaver, however, was having none of that. It sped increased her stimulation. If it had not been for Phase One, Anna would have easily resisted, but the Enslaver’s imperatives were already imbedded deep in her psyche. The Enslaver sped up its pace yet again, and her arousal quickly overcame her again and she began screaming the imperative at the top of her lungs.

“I AM A SLAVE. I LIVE TO PLEASE MASTER. I AM A—OHHHHHH!” she stopped shouting as her first ever orgasm shattered her world. Steadily, like the robot it is, the Enslaver brought her back to the cusp of orgasm and started the second mantra. By the time the Enslaver stopped she had orgasmed more times than she could count, and was so addled she just humped the dildo as she waited.

“Phase Three, Master Recognition. Please repeat commands: cum, lubricate.” After John did so, the Enslaver continued, “Please repeat for new loop: You are my slave. You live to please me. You live to serve. Your body is mine to use as I please. Your desires are not important. Obedience is pleasure…” and so it went until he had rephrased the entire loop.

“Lubricate,” the Enslaver said with John’s voice. It then began stimulating her and started the newly recorded loop. When the Enslaver detected her impending orgasm, the mantra stopped and John’s voice said “Cum.” And she did. This time there was a pause before the next mantra began as she calmed down.

Two hours later, she would get aroused when she heard John say “lubricate,” and orgasm when she heard him say “cum,” even if she was no where near orgasm beforehand. Finally the machine stopped. “Slave, are you prepared to see the Master you are not worthy to have?”

“Yes,” Anna said as she shook with excitement uncontrollably. Slowly the visor rose and she laid eyes on John. A look of confusion entered her eyes. “John? Where is M—”

“Cum,” John interrupted her just to see if it would work. She fell out of the machine and squirmed on the floor. When she looked up the confusion was gone.

“Master. I live to please you,” she said, unsure of what she should be doing.

“Of course you do, Slave Anna. All good slaves live only to please, and you’re a good slave.” Anna felt a miniature orgasm at the compliment. “Now I would like to test out my new property. Follow me.”

“Yes, Master,” she said.

Once they were in the bedroom, John turned to Anna. “Have you ever taken a man in your mouth?”

“No Master, you will be my first. Should I do so now?” she asked.

“Yes slave,” he said as he lay down on the bed. She seductively climbed on the bed and undid his pants. A tear came to her eye as she fished out his rock hard manhood. “Why do you cry, slave?” John asked. He was worried the conditioning might not be working properly.

“It’s just so beautiful, Master. I only wish I had never met Bobby so you could enjoy taking this slave’s virginity.” John only stopped himself from cumming on the spot by supreme act of willpower.

“It’s fine slave. Take it in your mouth.” And she did so, first licking the tip, then putting it in her mouth. Eventually she began to move it in and out of her mouth. “No teeth, slave,” he said when she scraped him a bit.

She immediately pulled him out of her mouth and said, “Oh Master I’m so sorry please forgive this slave she is not worthy of Master’s glorious cock she does not even deserve to be his slave she is so sorry… so sorry…” she began to repeat in her distress. She was so distraught she began to curl into the fetal position.

“It’s alright, Anna. I was merely offering constructive criticism. For future reference, the first time I correct you it’s without anger. It’s repeat mistakes that will earn you my anger. Now weren’t you doing something?” he said. She quickly resumed her ministrations. First she trailed her tongue around his head a few times. Then she licked up and down the base of his shaft, all the while staring up at him with adoring blue eyes. Finally she took him back into her mouth and began bobbing her head on his prick in earnest. He was too long for her to fit it all in on her first attempt, but she got about half of it, and he was happy with that for now.

When he could sense he was close to cumming, he grabbed her head and began to manually move it on his cock. The fact that he was basically just using her head to masturbate turned him on as much as the sensations did, and he quickly sped up his thrusts in her mouth. The look in her eyes was one of desperation, and he could tell she was having trouble breathing, but she did not struggle. He closed his eyes as he lost himself in the pleasure of the mouth he was fucking his cock with. He opened them when he felt her nose in his pubic hair. She must have figured out how to time her breaths with his passionate thrusts, because when he looked down she no longer appeared distressed. The sight of his cock buried to the hilt in the most beautiful mouth he had ever seen sent him over the edge. He pulled her face against his stomach and came directly into her throat. After the first spurt he shouted, “CUM, slave,” and Anna had her most powerful orgasm in her short experience with orgasms. They both came down from their climax together.

“Oh Master, that was wonderful,” Anna said once she recovered.

“It certainly was. Clean me off,” he commanded.

“Yes, Master. Umm…should I use napkins or a towel?” she asked.

John just laughed. “No. Whenever we do something sexual, you’re to clean me off orally afterward. And it’s time for round two. Keep working even after I’m clean. Get me hard again.”

“Yes, Master,” she said and got back into position to take him in her mouth.

John could hardly wait to sample Anna’s other delights. Within a minute, he was hardening again. Once he was hard again he said, “Good slave” and she moaned delightfully around his rod. He guided her to the bed and climbed on top of her. He positioned his rod at her freshly shaved entrance and began to push. He stopped immediately. “You’re bone dry, slave.”

“Yes I am Master,” she replied. She did not understand why her Master was waiting so she just waited for a command.

Suddenly John realized his mistake. “Lubricate,” he commanded. Within seconds her pussy was dripping wet. “Slave Anna?”

“Yes, Master?”

“Were you horny before I said lubricate?” he said, not realizing that even in conversation her conditioning was so powerful that hearing him say “lubricate” would cause the conditioned response. It was a side effect of the difficulty of programming her to lubricate not encountered with the easier command, “cum,” that Dr. McAlister had not predicted.

“OH GOD. NO, MASTER, I WASN’T BUT I AM NOW I NEED YOUR MAGNIFICENT TOOL INSIDE ME PLEASE MASTER I NEED YOU DEEP INSIDE ME MORE THAN I HAVE EVER NEEDED ANYTHING,” she shouted in her double-horny frenzy. She was thrusting up to meet his cock, but he pulled back so she could get no relief

“Be quiet slave,” he said. She quickly stopped shouting but kept thrusting towards his evasive dick. It was difficult for him to stay positioned at her thrusting entrance. “Stop moving” he commanded, and she was suddenly completely still, if breathing heavily. “Slave, I have a question for you. You may answer it in your normal tone of voice. Why do you live?”

“I live to please Master,” she said in a completely deadpan voice.

“And how important are your desires?” he asked.

“My desires are not important,” she answered between breaths.

“Never forget again, slave, or you will regret it. You may speak as you desire and move freely.”

“I am so sorry, Master. This slave has never been this horny before and she could not help it,” she apologized with a tear of mixed regret and sexual frustration in her eye.

“Just don’t let it happen again. By the way, I love it how you switch to third person when you’re distressed,” he said.

Once she recovered from the mini-gasm from the compliment, she said, “Would you like this slave to always talk about herself in third person?” she asked.

“Hmm… no, I don’t want it to grow old. Now, where we?” he said as he abruptly shoved his entire length into her dripping vagina.

“MASSSSTTTTERRRR” she shouted as she orgasmed from his entry. The Enslaver had not loosened her much and her tight love channel pulsated on his iron-hard cock as she orgasmed. He rested for a moment, balls deep in the girl of his dreams.

John nearly came when Anna whispered, “I love you, Master. I give myself to you, body, mind, and soul. I no longer wish to be Anna Kuhn. I am an object. Your slave.”

“Then Anna Kuhn you no longer are. You are Slave Anna, or Anna. Now let’s fuck,” he said. Slowly they began to fuck. Anna’s movements belied her incredible horniness, but she never tried to hasten John’s agonizingly slow place. He pulled out so only the tip was inside her, then slowly pushed back in. They both moaned in pleasure. He began to fondle her breasts and gradually picked up the tempo until they were rutting like they were in heat. He could tell she was nearing orgasm and wanted her to cum at the same time as him, so he issued a command he was not sure she could fulfill.

“Do not cum until I do,” he said with a smirk.

“I’ll try, Master.” She said as she focused on not cumming. Then it became a game to John. He would alter the tempo of the fucking just as she got into it, or hold himself deep inside her like he was about to cum so she would get ready to orgasm, then he would resume fucking. Never once did she beg with her voice, but her eyes screamed lust and her body fucked him back for all she was worth.

Finally he could feel himself nearing his peak so he sped up one last time, pistoning her petite body for all he was worth. When he felt his balls tense he rammed himself as deep into her pussy as he could, touching her cervix. Before he came, he said, “Cum” and watched as she tried to deal with the conflicting commands. He could feel her pussy squirm as she tried for all she was worth to hold back the orgasm her conditioning was forcing on her. After about two seconds, the conditioning won out and she began to orgasm. He felt like his cock would be squeezed out of her, but he pushed into her as he finally came deep in her. At the first spurt her orgasm renewed and they both shouted as they came together in the best fuck of either of their lives.

John lay down and closed his eyes, just reliving that experience. When he finally sat up and opened his eyes, it was to the sight of Anna’s mouth closing the gap to his penis. He just watched as she dutifully cleaned the remnants of their passion. He leaned back and smiled. He could not help but notice, with her bent over him so seductively, how amazing her ass was. John considered himself a leg man, and had never seen the allure of anal sex, but with that beautiful ass rippling as she moved her mouth on his dick combined with the natural talent she had for blowjobs had him hard again within minutes.

“Slave Anna, have you ever done it doggie style?” John asked.

She stopped pleasuring him, but looked longingly at his cock as she answered, “No, Master. Other than you I only had sex once, in missionary position. It was brief. I didn’t orgasm, or know what I was missing, and even the pleasant sensation of being filled pales in comparison to the completeness I felt with you.”

“Then this should be quite interesting,” he said, deciding not to tell her his intentions. It is not as though she could be mad at him. “Hands and knees, slave.”

“Yes, Master,” she said as she eagerly assumed the requested position.

He got behind her and positioned his cock at her vaginal entrance. She was still easily wet enough for him to slide inside, but he wanted more.

He simultaneously thrust all the way into her pussy and said, “Lubricate.”

It was like popping a water balloon. Her feminine juices covered his cock and dripped down his balls.

Anna was moaning incoherently, unable to cope with the increase in her desire alongside with the orgasm John’s penetration caused. While she was still recovering, he withdrew from her sopping cunt and spread her ass cheeks. He rubbed the tip over her puckered asshole to spread her juices. “God, even your little asshole is beautiful,” he said.

She had her usual mini-gasm at the compliment, but quickly recovered and processed what the compliment meant and what he was doing. “Mast—” she managed to squeal before her tight little bum felt like it was exploding with pain. She was pleased that John did not immediately begin thrusting in her very sore ass, and instead, at least for the moment, was holding himself in her nether hole.

Little did Anna know, John was not fully insider her. He had in fact, been forced to stop with less than an inch past her head inside her. The contractions of her tight rectal muscles had made it temporarily physically impossible for him to progress further, and were actually rather painful. He decided to slow it down some so she could relax and not strangle his poor cock.

After a few moments, she had quit thrashing under him, but her ass was still painfully pinching on the head of his penis. “Relax, slave,” he said. Surprisingly, she did not. “Slave, is your asshole relaxed?”

A tense pause. “N…n-no, Master.”

John considered this for a moment before responding. He would simply converse with her until she forgot herself and thrust into her then. “And why is it not?”

She seemed to be struggling internally, though she was completely still, physically. “This slave does not want Master to fuck her ass,” she said slowly. And then, gathering momentum, “This slave does not want to be a slave. This slave wants to go back to being Anna Kuhn. She keeps telling herself this is all a dream. The most wonderful erotic dream…no. The most terrifying rape nightmare. She keeps hoping if she just blocks it out, she will wake up tomorrow in her own bed.” All the while not even slightly loosening her anal death grip on his dick.

John just listened, amused at her now-external internal struggle. “If that is truly your wish, why have you not simply left?” he asked, curious now as to exactly how Anna Kuhn rationalized Slave Anna’s actions.

It took herself a few moments to gather her thoughts enough to respond. “This slave doesn’t know. She remembers getting a call from John, and arriving at his door, and then… and then Master commanded this slave to cum and follow him to this room. She never considered leaving until Master mentioned it,” she said obviously confused, but not so out of sorts as to relax enough for him to push in.

This new development made John change his plan. Even if she did accidently loosen, he would not take her. Instead, he would play with her head until she was begging him to rape her ass as brutally as possible. “I know why you never left,” he said.

She waited for him to elaborate but he was going to make her work for it. “Why, Master?” she finally asked.

“The same reason you call me Master and yourself a slave even as you say you want to leave,” he said. Again he simply waited for her response, penis imbedded in her smooth ass.

“And why is that, Jo—…Jo—…Master?” she finally said, unable to call him by his first name.

“You don’t really want to leave,” he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Anna Kuhn most certainly does NOT want to be a slave. Master is making her stay here against her will,” she said. John’s words, though at the moment not fully commands, were still persuasive enough that his proclamation confused her.

“No, Anna Kuhn just knows that a normal female would resent slavery.

She knows that a normal female does not want to obey their Master’s orders for the rest of her life. She has been brainwashed to believe that all women are like that. The problem is that she loves her slavery and does want to obey her Master for the rest of her life. She even found a kind, caring Master who has made her orgasm… how many times is it now?” he asked.

The question achieved its goal. Instead of focusing on the flaws in his logic, her addled brain focused on her orgasms. Not only did she not realize that his logic was flawed, she began thinking about the overwhelming pleasure John had given her. Forced on her? She was not sure any more. After a moment she said, “Three-no! Four wonder-uh… four times, Master.”

“And would a distressed woman be able to orgasm four times so powerfully?”

“I suppose not, Master,” she said, though it sounded more like a question than answer.

“The only thing holding you back, then, is the societal standard you were raised by. Are you really such an idiot that you would let society’s brainwashing keep you from your deepest desire? It’s not even like you’ll hurt anyone by discarding your brainwashing. In fact, if we move in together we both stand to make money with the house sale. Your heart says yes. Are you so blind you would ignore your heart and go back to your normal life? Which is the slavery, living with a loved one, constantly providing and receiving pleasure, or living alone going to the same boring, dead end job every day?” he said. While she processed his speech, he congratulated himself. He managed to insinuate it was brainwashing keeping her from becoming a slave, and everyone struggles against what they perceive as a breach of free will. He implied that she would not hurt anyone if she succumbed, though loss of identity could possibly be construed as murder. He touched any greed she might have with the offer of the house money. He managed to make it sound like loved her new life, and presented her old life in the worst possible light.

As she thought about what he said he could feel her slowly relax her ass. The rush of blood to the tip of his cock quickly got his softening member hard again. Instead of thrusting deep into her, he pulled out completely. He looked at her stretched hole and his cock jumped, but he was not done yet.

He leaned so his mouth was less than an inch from her ear and whispered, “Why do you live?”

“I live to please Master,” she whispered back throatily.

“And how important are your desires?” he asked.

“My desires are not important,” she answered.

“Who are you?” he asked, hoping his convoluted logic had tricked her.

“I am Slave Anna—” she started, but interrupted herself with a violent seizure. It only lasted a second, but it was long enough that she finally collapsed. She got back on her knees and looked John in his eyes. He noticed there were tears trickling down her cheek. Finally she continued, “I am Slave Anna. Anna Kuhn is no more.”

“Good,” John said, but it was obviously not a compliment. “Do you remember what I said last time you forgot yourself?”

“Yes, Master. You… You said not to forget myself again and… and that if this slave did she would regret it,” she said.

John smiled. She had switched to third person in the middle of her sentence as she realized she was in trouble. His smile widened as he drove his penis deep into his new slave’s virgin ass and started thrusting.

Anna screamed at the top of her lungs. She had never felt so much pain in her life. Her entire vision was tainted orange with the strength of it. Once she ran out of breath he leaned back to her ear and whispered, “Lubricate, slave.”

Suddenly she was met with conflicting emotions. John’s thrusts were causing her immense pain, but now she was also suddenly quite horny. She tried to deal with the conflict, but John’s invader made it difficult. Just as both the pain and the horniness began to fade, there it was in her ear again. “Lubricate,” he said, and she just moaned in response. She turned to look at their joined bodies and was shocked that only half of her master’s cock was buried in her tight ass.

John saw her shocked gaze and smiled. “Lubricate,” he said, and her horniness doubled. She was still in pain, but her conditioning was so strong she was also hornier than she had ever been. “Lubricate like the slut you are,” he said, and she did. She was literally dripping feminine juices down her legs on to the bed. She tried to speak, but remembered his previous warning and all that came out was another scream, but it was a different scream this time: not a scream of pain, but a scream of sexual frustration.

“What do you want, slave?” he asked, suddenly in the mood for some dirty talk.

“Fuck me Master. Fuck my ass until I pass out. I want to feel you seed deep in my bowels. I want your balls to slap my vagina so hard I cum. I want you to dominate me. I want—” and again she interrupted herself with a scream. This one was a mix of the previous two, pain and pleasure combined. She could no longer form coherent thoughts with John bottoming out in her. He felt his balls slap her pussy. He paused, enjoying the sensation of her tight ass on his cock. The sensations were so amazing he did not want to withdraw. But that gave him an idea.

“Milk me, slave. Use your ass muscles to please me.” She started off simply squeezing and relaxing around him, but quickly gained courage and tried different things. All the while he groped her perfectly formed breasts. Within five minutes, she was doing things a whore would envy. After a while he decide he had had enough and wanted to truly fuck her ass so, without any warning to Anna, he pulled out so only the head was in her and quickly rammed it back in her. They both moaned in mindless pleasure, and simultaneously, without a word, they increased the tempo until for the second time that day they were rutting like animals.

Quicker than he would have liked he felt his orgasm approaching. He grabbed her by around her waist with one hand and puller her to him. With the other he reached around to flick her clit and surprised them both by instead pinching it between his thumb and middle finger. The surprise caused her to suddenly tighten around his imbedded cock, and that was enough to send him over the edge, filling her no-longer-virgin ass with her seed. He forgot to command her to cum, but as it turned out he did not need to. She had been cumming since he pinched her clit.

John passed out and fell onto the bed beside Anna, who had already passed out from the pleasure. He woke up to the wonderful sensation of Anna’s mouth on his dick. He just laid there for a moment, enjoying her efforts.

Before he started getting hard again he pushed her off and said, “Now about that pot roast. Go prepare it, slave. You may raid my fridge for anything you need for sides. If you decide to return to your – uh – my house, remember to put clothes on. Anytime we are alone you are to be naked and call me Master. Anytime we are with others, you are to be clothed and call me John.”

“Yes, Master,” she said as she happily skipped to the kitchen to prepare her beloved Master his dinner.