The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Enslavement of Brian.

By The Slaver.

Brian sat at his desk in his study: looking at his laptop, an angry look on his face, “What the Fuck!” he cried loudly, “Some Cunt is trying to Blackmail me!” he fumed.

“What was that you said?” a voice said from the doorway behind Brian turned round, standing in the doorway was his husband, Atticus. “What’s that you said, someone’s Blackmailing you?”

Brian swung round quickly, and turned off his laptop, just as Atticus walked up to the desk, he looked over Brian’s shoulder, but the screen was dark and empty. “Well, let’s see what all the fuss is about, then!” Atticus said as he reached out to turn the laptop back on, but Brian slapped his hand away. “What the fuck!” Atticus snapped, snatching his hand away.

“It nought to do with you, now leave me be!” Brian said. The two men then had a loud argument, that went on for some time. Finally, when the argument had finished, Atticus left the study, saying he was going to bed. Brian watched Atticus walk away; he waited several minutes before turning his laptop back on. The screen lit up, on it appeared a photo, it showed Brian fucking his twink Fuckbuddy, who Atticus know nothing about. Brian hit a key on the laptop, on the screen appeared the demand for $1500. Brian stared at the screen for some time, switching between the photo and the demand. Finally, he turned off the laptop, and went up to bed. But he did not sleep in the master bedroom with Atticus. Instead, Brian slept in one of the spare rooms.

Early the next day, Atticus heard a loud knock on the front door, followed by the doorbell; it was about 7Am in the morning, and he was just about to leave for the first of his double shifts at the station, strangely Brian had left for work all ready. Atticus guested that the reason why he had left so early and slept in one of the spare rooms was because of the agreement the night before. There was another knock on the door, and the bell rung again. Atticus wasn’t expecting anyone, this early in the day. As he walked towards the front door, Atticus looked through the glass panels in the front door.

“Can I help you?” Atticus said as he opened the door.

“Yes, I’m Master.” The dark clothed figure on the doorstep said.

Atticus took a moment to look the figure up, and down. Atticus, took in the magnetic personality and appearance, of the figure. The guy’s deep baritone voice, strangely left Atticus both weak in body and mind. As the guy pushed past Atticus, and entered the home, not knowing why, and not asking any question, Atticus closed the front door.

Master said nothing, He surveyed the home, he already knew the lay-out of the house and he know the bedrooms were upstairs. He lent in and whispered in Atticus’s ear he then took Atticus by his hand and led him upstairs. Master took Atticus to the master bedroom and sat him on the bed. He then began a striptease for Atticus. Slowly, he removed his hoodie, his compression pants, his Nikes, his socks, and then his Jockstrap. Finally, the guy faced the window and strut his stuff, to the outside world. Atticus just babbled.

Finally, Master turned around and faced Atticus. Atticus opened his mouth to speak, Oh . . .” Atticus never finished what he was going to say, as Master moved nearer to him and touched his head.

Brian waited until after 6pm before he returned home. He knew Atticus would ask a lot of questions, and would want answers, something he did not wish to do at the moment. He assumed that Atticus would be at work for at least another three hours, after he got home: more than enough time to pay off that piece of shit of a Blackmailer. Before he reached home, Brian stopped at an ATM and withdrew $1500 for the blackmail payment.

Brian parked his car and climbed out, and he sauntered towards the front entrance of the suburban red brick house, he shared with Atticus. As Brian was about to enter the house, he noticed that Atticus’s car was in its place on the driveway. Brian entered the hallway of the house, and called out, “Atticus. I’m home.” Brian heard no response. Puzzled by getting no reply; he removed his coat and hung it up in the hallway closet. Brian walked towards his study, which was the front room of the home. Brian was startled when he saw a guy with a shaved head sitting in his favourite leather chair, smoking one of Brian’s cigars, naked and smiling.

“Who the fuck are you; and what the fuck are you doing here.” Brian said, the guy did not answer. He only smiled more, his teeth beaming, and drew on the cigar. “Did you hear me? Who the fuck are you, and why are you here? And why are you naked?” Brian asked again.

The guy held up his forearm and clenched his fist. Brian tried to speak but he could not. “Quiet, Boy.” Brian stared at the naked guy. “You know why I’m here. I’m here to collect my payment. My name is of no matter to you: BUT you will call me MASTER!” Before Brian could react, Master continued to speak. “Don’t worry about Atticus. He never made it to work this morning, but he’s okay. He’s resting right now. I don’t think he expect me to . . . plough his whole so many times.”

Brian swore and moved towards Master. With a wave of his hand and clinch of his fist, Master froze Brian in middle Stride, like a statue. “Now Boy, Stand straight, both feet on the ground and freeze.” Master ordered. The stunned Brian, suspended in mid-Stride, placed both of his feet on the floor and then froze in place. Master remained seated and shook his head. “The real reason I’m here is to enslave you and fuck your husband Atticus senseless, for some years to come; that charade of Blackmailing you was so I could get close to you and Atticus!” Brian’s eyes widened. “Yes. I get to enslave and own you as well as achieving my real goal and fuck your sexy husband.”

Master finished his cigar, and flicked the butt across the room, Master rose from the leather chair and reached behind it and pulled out a duffle bag. “Follow me, Boy.” Master said, as he led Brian up the stairs, along a landing to the master bedroom. The two men stood at the threshold of the master bedroom, and looked in “You see, Boy. Atticus’s okay.” Brian looked at his husband, laying like a rag doll upon the bed. “He’s tired. He needs his rest.” Master, said, with a fiendish smirk. Master then led Brian to a smaller bedroom, next door to the Master.

When Brian and Master entered the bedroom, Master snapped his fingers. In a flash, Brian stripped, and in seconds he stood naked and exposed in front of Master. “Brian, you’ve got a nice body. Really nice. But that cock of yours is a little small. But that’s no problem.” Master reached into the duffle-bag and produced a clear plastic cock cage. “You won’t need that small cock of yours anymore, well not while you’re my slave, and I’m siring Atticus.” Still with a fiendish smirk on this face, Master reached out and encased Brian’s cock in the clear plastic cock cage. “Kneel!” Master snapped, and Brian found himself on his knees, staring straight at Master’s cock.

Master smiled down at Brian, as he jiggled his 13″ flaccid beast in front of Brian’s eyes. “This is a cock. This is the cock of a Master. A Master of men” Master then pointed to Brian’s caged cock, and said, “That cock couldn’t do shit, no wonder Atticus took to my cock so quickly.” Still smirking Master walked around frozen kneeling Brian; Master then caressed Brian’s buttocks. Master licked his left index and middle fingers. Master then slipped his moist fingers into Brian’s whole. “You’ve never been touched in your whole like that, have you, Brian?” Master said, “You Can Speak!”

“No.” Brian moaned, he was still frozen to the spot.

“How’s that feel?” Master asked, as he fingered Brian’s whole.

“I don’t like it. Stop please, stop” Brian moaned, through clenched teeth.

Master continued fingering Brian’s whole faster and faster. “How’s that feel, Brian.” Master said.

“Stop, please!” Moaned Brian.

Master clicked the fingers of his other hand. “Now, Slave. How’s this feel?”

“Feels great, Sir.” Brian responded enthusiastically.

“That’s right, Slave, it feels great.” Master said, after some time Master pulled his fingers out of Brian’s whole. Master then circled around Brian, and stopped in front of Brian’s mouth, and without a word, Master shoved his massive cock down Brian’s throat. Brian gagged on Master’s sizable tool, and he spat it out of his mouth. “Having a hard time? Well, that won’t do. You will suck my cock, Slave” Master snapped, as he looked deep into Brian’s eyes, and clicked his finger. With a whimper Brian opened his mouth, and resumed suckling upon Master’s cock, he started with the thick mushroom head of Master’s cock; then he made his way up and down Master’s thick veined shaft. “Lick slowly, Slave. Lick from the head of my cock to my balls. Nibble. Suckle. Nibble. Got it?”

“Yes, Sir.” Brian mumbled in reply around, Master’s cock in his mouth. Brian traced his tongue about Master’s dick head, around the cut ridges of Master’s cock, down the veins that lined Master’s cock, down to Master’s jangling balls and his fleshy sack. As Brian licked his way back to Master’s cock head, Master smirked as he forced his cock down Brian’s throat and ordered Brian, “Count to 10, and release. Swallow. Count to 10, and release. Swallow. Count to 10, and release.” Brian pleasured Master as he was ordered to.

Half an hour later, Master pulled his cock out of Brian’s mouth, “Get on the bed, ass up Slave.” Master ordered Brian knelt on the bed, exposing his ass. Master thrust his cock into Brian, and fucked him silly, pounding his ass over and over again, faster and harder each time. Brian moaned as master’s 13″ mast of a cock slid in and out of him. “How’s that feel, Slave?”

“Good, Sir.” Brian moaned in reply, like the mindless robot he now was. His flaccid 4″ cock, strained to become fully hard and erect against the tight confines of the clear plastic cage. Brian’s cock tensed and hardened the best it could against the tight confines and grip of the cage; as Master’s cock massaged and tickled his prostate, giving Brian a man-on-man sexual awakening, he had never experienced in his life. After some time being Fucked, and without any manipulation by himself, Brian screamed, cum shot from the head of his caged cock, splattering the inners of the cage gripping his cock. Master smirked, as he watched the caged Brian have a spoiled orgasm.

“A wad shot, Slave?” Master said in a stern voice. “Who said you could Cum, Slave?”

“I…I…. Sorry, Sire!” Brian moaned as Master continued to Fuck him harder.

Finally, Master felt his climax rising, grunting Master pulled his cock out of Brian’s recked whole, and told Brian “I’m going to Fuck Atticus again, Slave.” Master pulled out of Brian’s whole, climbed off the bed and reached into the duffle-bag, he produced a prostate massager, he throws it on the bed in front of Brian, and told Brian, “Massage yourself. Loosen up.” Without a word Brian pick up the massager and slid the acrylic tool into his pre-cum filled Ass. Master turn and left the room, he walked down the hallway to the master bedroom, he stood in the doorway and stared at the dazed, sleeping Atticus. Master walked into the bedroom, but he did not wake Atticus. Master would fuck the sleeping Atticus without waking him from his dizzy slumber. As Master fucked Atticus for the eighth, or was it the tenth time that day, he could hear Brian moaning and whimpering as he plunged the prostate massage deeper, deeper and deeper into himself, filling his whole with the acrylic toy.

Brian and Atticus did not remember it, but they had both met Master before, several months earlier. Brian and Atticus had been in Vagas on a short break. While there, they had taken in a show, a Hypnotist stage show. Both men had volunteered to go up on stage. The Hypnotist was Master, and from the first time he saw Atticus, he lusted for him, then and there he knew that he had to have Atticus, for himself, and enslave Brian. Through out the show he used the two men as much as he could: so that he could plant backdoor triggers in both of the minds, that he would use to take control of Brian and Atticus, long after the show had finished. And they had left Vagas. He also removed all memories of them ever having met, before.

Master had then, hired a PI to look into both Brian and Atticus. From the information the PI had got; Master had made his plans. Master also used some of the photos the PI had taken to blackmail Brian. Master would keep Atticus as his lover, permanently; he would fuck Atticus into oblivion, day in day out. He would also enjoy Brian’s warm, wet mouth and tight ass for as long as he needed training, before selling him.