The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Enslavement Coin — Sister

By Farleven

Kevin turned the coin over in his hand. He still wasn’t sure just where he got it from, but it looked old. He remembered noticing it when he emptied out the change from his wallet. It was about the size of a dime, and all the surface was dull and smooth, only the faint outlines of something could be seen, but he couldn’t make them out. He wasn’t sure just how old it was, but it didn’t look like any coin he’d seen. Even the random foreign coins he got sometimes had more definition.

Still, there was something about it. He decided to try looking up it up on the internet later. For now, he was still nursing his wounds from the return of his sister from college. She’d been studying for three years now, and always made a point to their parents that Kevin hadn’t done anything in the two years since he graduated other than bounce from one dead end job to another.

Jenny wasn’t trying to be mean about it. He knew that at least, even if it felt that way sometimes. No, she was trying to goad him into living up to his potential, or something like that. Still, it always felt like a kick to the teeth anyway. Mostly because he did feel like a bit of a loser. It didn’t make it easier that she was a decent sister otherwise. Hell, he liked hanging out with her. Luckily, she made time for that too.

“So what’s up for tonight? Horror or hobbits?” Jenny bounced around the corner with a tub of popcorn. Kevin had to keep from leering as she plopped down on the couch. Jenny had really filled out in the last couple years. She’d always been a looker, but now she was stunning. Even dressed in a relaxed pair of jeans and a T-shirt she was hot. It didn’t hurt that she wore her long brown hair loose and over her shoulders and had the cutest black rimmed glasses. If she hadn’t been his sister, he’d have made his move long ago.

He turned his attention to picking out a movie. She was always a bit of a horror junkie and there were a couple new movies out that neither of them had caught up with. He brought up the first one that interested him so she could check it out. It was a standard teen slasher flick, but the monster was supposed to be some kind of physic torture demon that would make the teens kill each other. The reviews said the gore was over the top, but masterfully done just the same and the monster was scary.

“Ooh. This one looks good. Sure you can take that much blood?” Jenny smiled over wickedly. She seemed immune to gore, but she loved it when the monsters got into the victims heads. Kevin always got squeamish, but he didn’t want to wimp out in front of his older sister.

“I can if you can.” He stated confidently as he sat down beside her. He found himself reaching for that coin in his pocket. It felt warm in his hand now, probably because he kept rubbing it. He looked over at his sister again, watching as she munched a handful of popcorn. She just looked so hot. He usually could shake off the thought, but now it just burned inside him. He could feel something was off, that he was sliding out of control.

“Kiss me.” Kevin said. For a moment he couldn’t believe he said it. Jenny looked over at him in surprise. This wasn’t something she’d ever expect from him. Then she slid over and before he could move, she planted her plump lips on his. She didn’t stop with just a quick peck. She pressed in, giving him the passionate kiss he wanted from her in that deeply repressed part of his brain. Her tongue teased at his lips and then pushed into his mouth and Keven stopped thinking about anything beyond the fact that he was french kissing his sister.

They lingered for a moment until a sound from the movie seemed to break the spell. Keven fell back, gulping in air as Jenny sat up, blinking as if in a kind of shock.

“Why did I just...” Jenny shook her head and looked at Kevin again. “Why did you?”

“I… I don’t know...” Keven shook his head as well. It wasn’t that he didn’t want it. Hell, it had been exactly what he’d wanted to do for years, but he knew it was wrong and had kept those feelings in check. He felt something warm in his fingers again, and realized he was still holding onto the coin. He pulled it out to look at it. It was glowing now, just barely, and he could see something, a strange symbol that seemed to be lit up.

“What is that?” Jenny reached for it and Kevin pulled it back instinctively.

“Stop!” He said and Jenny froze. Her hand was hanging in mid air, still reaching for the coin. Keven looked at her for a moment, totally not sure what was going on, but wicked thoughts were starting to brew inside his head.

“Now, don’t try to take the coin, but you can move again.” Kevin watched as Jenny unfroze, pulled back her hand and looked at him with a growing sense of worry.

“What the hell? What is that thing?” Jenny stuttered as she sat back. It wasn’t hard to figure out that the coin had some kind of power. She started to slowly move away.

“I don’t know, but it was in my change.” Kevin answered honestly. Somehow, the coin had a power, and Kevin felt it surging through him. His hot sexy sister was right here, and he’d gotten her to kiss him. Now, he wasn’t quite sure he wanted to stop with just that.

“Maybe you should put it away.” Jenny hoped that he’d listen to her. She didn’t like where this was going. She’d just kissed him, and she hated to admit that the sudden feeling of losing control was actually exciting her. She’d always been the good girl, and even since going to college, she’d had trouble just letting go. Right here was a temptation, a way to release control and it frightened her.

“I did like that kiss.” Kevin looked at her again. His desire was building. Feelings he’d kept in check for so long were breaking free and starting to overwhelm him. They had the house to themselves for the night, and Jenny couldn’t say no.

“Kevin, please...” Jenny whimpered as she watched him lift up the coin again. She thought about running, but somehow she knew she’d never make it out of the room in time. She felt her pussy beginning to quiver as her desires burned brighter inside her. To let go, to be controlled. It was all so hot. That it was her brother made it so much worse and better. That final, wicked taboo. If she could be made to break that there would be no depth of depravity safe from her.

“Would you like more?” He asked. His gaze seemed to burn into her. Jenny quaked as she felt a surge of tension in the air. This was so wrong, and yet, she had to answer him truthfully. She didn’t want to, it was too embarrassing, too honest.

“Yes...” She nodded, fighting to keep from blurting out the rest. She didn’t want to admit more of her feelings, but the restraint was killing her. She blushed, fearing and aching for what was coming next. How, could she feel like this? Her pussy was melting, her breasts aching to be touched. It was so wrong, and so horribly right.

“Show me your tits.” Kevin pushed forward. He felt so crude, but the power was intoxicating. His lust was overwhelming everything else, and he couldn’t help himself now. He had to have her. He pushed back all the voices tell him that this was wrong and watched as Jenny wavered in front of him.

Jenny looked at him. Pleading for him to stop and thanking him at the same time. She’d never been so confused as she felt her hands moving to the hem of her shirt. This was bad, and yet she wanted it. She panted, trying to hold herself together, to regain something, but it was too hard. She wanted to give in. Whatever this power was, it was driving her towards what she desired. How could she fight it? Did she even want to?

Kevin watched as she slowly pulled her shirt up. First, she was just revealing her stomach and then inch by inch, she continued until he could see the bottom of her bra come into view. Jenny had been wearing a simple black bra with a little white lace, and now he was seeing it wrapped around her generous round breasts. He just stood there watching as she followed through with his command.

Jenny blushed even deeper as she pulled her shirt over her head. She couldn’t believe she was doing this, showing off her bra for him, but it wasn’t the end. She reached back, red with embarrassment and her pussy dripping with desire as she grabbed hold of the hooks to her bra. Kevin had seen this much when she’d worn a bikini last summer, but in a moment, she was going to show him much more.

Kevin was rock hard as he watched his sister pulling off her bra. Her creamy white breasts hugged the cups of her bra for a moment before she let them go and the lingerie fell away. Jenny gulped and then sat up and thrust out her chest, showing off the pair of squeezable melons that jutted out towards him. Her nipples were hard and pointed up, calling out for attention.

Jenny shuddered. She’d never felt like this before, never imagined she’d be showing off her chest to her brother. Everything about this was wrong. Kevin shouldn’t have asked her to do this, and even more, it shouldn’t be making her so hot to actually do it. She looked at him, not sure if she should be frightened or eager for what came next.

“Amazing, now the rest.” Kevin prodded. He couldn’t believe she actually was doing it. His hot sister was already topless. It took all his self control not to plunge in and start stroking her, but he wanted to wait, to draw this out at the same time.

Jenny nodded. He’d commanded her, and she couldn’t summon any ability to say no. She had to obey. It didn’t matter if she wanted to or not. It was easier now, she reached down to unbuckle her jeans. She was sliding into the feeling, submitting to him. She’d already gone this far, broken enough of the rules, why not do the rest? The impropriety just made her hotter.

Kevin watched with rapt attention as she shimmied out of her jeans and leaned over to pull off her socks and shoes. Her breasts dangled freely as she pulled them off and then she stood up again, wearing only a pair of black panties with the same simple lace trim as her bra. Kevin smiled.

“Are you wet?” He asked as she stood there, almost completely bare. He wanted to touch her so bad, but this was something special, a moment he didn’t want to rush.

“Y… yes...” Jenny blushed and even deeper red. Everything was so horrible, Kevin was leering at her, making her do this somehow, and yet, she had never been so aroused before. Even if she was free of his power, she wasn’t sure she’d try to escape.

“Show me.” He ordered. The coin was burning in his hand now. The power was intense, coursing through his whole body. He knew she couldn’t resist him now, and he ached to ravish her.

Jenny fought down the urge to resist. She needed this. She didn’t know why, but every moment she surrendered to his will, she felt even hotter. She had to go through with it. The part of her that cried out for restraint, that begged her to run, was washed away as she turned around and bent over. She spread her legs and then pulled her panties down, rolling them over her round ass and then letting them fall down her legs and to the floor.

“God, I’m so wet...” Jenny whimpered as she reached between her legs with one hand and spread open the lips of her pussy to show Kevin her dripping folds. She’d never been so bold, and yet here she was, exposing herself completely to him.

Kevin felt his cock throbbing at the sight. He’d never seen a display like this outside of porn, and it was his own sister doing it. Her neatly trimmed pussy on full display, right in front of him. He could smell her arousal, and it drove him even wilder. Watching her fingers playing with her slit was just the icing on the cake.

He didn’t wait now, and undressed with reckless speed. Jenny heard his clothes falling to the floor, knowing what was about to happen, and yet she was stuck in place. She shuddered, excited beyond belief. How could she be giving in to this? He was going to fuck her. Her brother was going to fill her with his hot cock and there was nothing she was going to do to stop him.

Kevin stepped forward, grabbing onto her hips as she stood in front of him. His cock poised to strike and he pulled her back until the length of his hardness was pressed against the hot wetness of her pussy lips. He ground himself against her for a moment, until she let slip a feminine moan of pleasure.

“Do you want this?” He asked as he slid his manhood up and down her hot wet folds for emphasis. Kevin had never been so hard. Her scent was intoxicating, and the feeling of her soft, smooth skin under his hands was luxurious. He never wanted anything more than to complete this moment.

Jenny squirmed under his touch. The feeling of his cock against her almost brought her a moment of clarity, but it faded as he rubbed it against her wet hot folds. She was ready, ready to fuck her brother, to do the unspeakable. The very wrongness of it made it perfect. She moved her hips back to grind against him and whimpered from the forbidden pleasure.

“Yes… please...” She panted. She could feel him sliding over her slit again, pulling back until the tip of his cock pressed against the entrance to her pussy. She quivered, helpless and eager, consumed by her deviant desires.

“Oh… oh… Yes!” Jenny cried out as he thrust. Her brother was actually inside her, his cock driving deep in one hard thrust. Her pussy stretched around him, squeezing him as he filled her. Jenny moaned and gasped as he slid his hands over her body, stroking and squeezing her soft flesh. It was impossible and so horribly hot.

He pulled her up, so that her back pressed against his chest. He slid a hand up to cup a breast while the other reached down between her legs.

“You’re so hot...” Kevin said as his finger slid over her parted nether lips and traced along her flesh where it wrapped around his hard cock. It was wickedly teasing her as his other hand squeezed and fondled her tit.

“Ohh...” She whimpered from the wicked pleasure. Still, it wasn’t enough. “Fuck me… oh please… fuck me hard!”

Kevin guided her onto the couch, and had her kneel on the cushions and hold onto the back. She knew what was coming and braced herself. She’d never felt so wanton. Even this position, being mounted from behind was so base, so primal that she’d never considered it before but now, it felt perfect.

Jenny cried out as he started a pounding into her from behind. It was surreal, she was bent over her old couch, getting fucked by her brother. Her breasts bounced every time his cock filled her to the brim and his grunts accentuated the bizarre wickedness of the moment. It just felt so good! It didn’t matter that she’d been forced into this, she’d given up the fight. It wasn’t just that she didn’t have the strength to resist, she didn’t have the desire.

Kevin savored the moment. Jenny was so tight, so wet! He’d never imaged it would feel so good to have her wet folds wrapped around him. It was pure heaven. The hardest part was keeping control, every time she squeezed down on him or let out a lustful moan he nearly filled her with cum.

“Yes! God, yes! Fuck me hard! Make me cum!” Jenny wailed as he kept up his assault. It was hard to think of anything beyond his driving cock and his squeezing hands. The wickedness of her wanton cries only accentuating the moment.

Her words pushed him on, fucking her as hard as he could until he was panting from the effort and her cries descended into wanton incoherence. His cock stretched her open with every hard thrust and he pounded her from behind trying to focus until she reached her peak.

“I… I’m cumming!” Jenny cried out as the pressure finally exploded inside her. Kevin pounded harder and then she felt him explode inside her. He was cumming inside her! Her brother’s cum was filling her pussy! Jenny wailed at the wicked feeling. Her whole body trembled as she was overcome by her orgasm. She’d never cum so hard before, and collapsed onto the couch as everything dissolved into ecstasy.

Kevin fell on top of her, panting and moaning from the exertion. His own energy spent as he finished unloading inside his writhing sister’s hot pussy. He panted as he held her close, his hands still holding her smooth flesh. Something was different. He knew it now, he just didn’t know what it was yet.

Jenny felt it too. She’d just been ravished by her brother. As the fog of lust slowly lifted, she knew she should feel ashamed or horrified, but instead she felt something else. For one, she felt calm, but there was something else stirring inside her, both disturbing and irresistible at the same time.

Kevin pushed himself up, satiated in a way he’d never felt before. He looked down for the coin, wondering where it had gone and he saw the back of his hand. The glowing symbol was now cast there as a light tattoo. Somehow, he knew it had become a part of him, its power now embedded in him.

He looked down at his sister’s naked ass. Somehow he knew she was his now. Any anxiety or doubts that he had were melting away inside him. He had a power, and he’d just used it. It wasn’t going to end here. He knew that as well.

Jenny turned to see him looking at her and shuddered. She felt the difference, the raw power that coursed from him. It scared her, and yet it turned her on as well. She knew it was the power that had claimed her, allowed him to ravish her.

“Don’t worry, it’ll all be ok.” Kevin smiled and slid his hand over her cheek. Her worry nearly melted at that. It was just so easy to let go. She didn’t know what would happen if she did.

“Yeah, we’ll be ok.” She smiled back, holding on to that small part of herself that didn’t believe him, burrowed deep inside. Maybe he would find it, but if she could keep it, maybe she could figure out why she was so worried.

“And the night is still young.” He smiled as he pushed her onto her back. His hand guided her legs open as he lowered himself onto her.

Jenny moaned as he filled her again. Everything melted away in a fog of lust. It was going to be a long time till morning.

The End