The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders

Chapter 23

Rebecca felt someone stroking her hair. It felt nice. She let out a happy moan and smiled.

“Hey, sleepyhead. How are you feeling?”

“Goooood.”

“Can you think again?”

Could she? She didn’t know. “Kinda. Maybe. I dunno.”

“You want to rest a few more minutes?”

“Yeees please.”

“Goddess, can you hit her again?”

“Of course, Ashley. Hold her up.”

Pillowy tits engulfed her face. Rebecca drooled with delight. Warm pleasure seeped into her mind, putting her shaky thoughts to rest. She plummeted into deep trance.

* * *

Someone was stroking her hair. Rebecca opened her eyes and saw Ashley smiling down at her, still petting the top of her head.

“Ashley,” she whispered, smiling.

“Hey, sleepyhead. How are you feeling.”

“Really good.” Rebecca wriggled back against her like a greedy pet wanting to be pampered more.

“So are you up and thinking again?”

“I think my brains back together again.” She shut her eyes and shuddered as she remembered it all. That infinite orgasm that kept hitting her endlessly like waves from the ocean, wearing her out until she was dragged away from all conscious thoughts. And that’s only the parts she could remember. If it felt like an hour of stacked orgasms then it must have really been hours of the girls taking turns fucking her, getting off on her while Rebecca was absolutely mindless. She let out a happy moan trying to imagine what fun perverted things happened in those lost memories. “Fuck. That was so hot. Is it bad that I want to do it again?”

“Let’s put a pin in that for now. It’s taken an hour for you to just be making whole sentences again.” Ashley’s hand stopped petting her head, and she suddenly looked down at her with a serious expression. “Promise you’ll always come back to me. For a while I thought we’d really broken you and I was so scared. I—”

“Shhh, it’s okay.” She reached up and took Ashley’s face in her hands. “Goddess will always be able to save me. She’d never do anything to break me or take me away from you. You just have to trust in her.”

It put a smile on Ashley’s face. “I guess you really are her slave now.”

“Yeah, she broke me the hard way,” Rebecca groaned, finally feeling how worn out she was from three days of, presumably, non-stop fucking and serving the cheerleaders.

“Do you wish she’d caught you earlier?” Ashley suddenly asked. “So you could have been a slave all along and not been punished?”

Rebecca quickly shook her head. “Not at all. I loved it. Every second. The fear. Running from Goddess. Never knowing who might have been brainwashed. It’s weird to say, but it’s like the best haunted house ever. Now that I’m safe I can see just how much fun it was.”

Ashley giggled that sweet giggle again that Rebecca already knew she was going to love forever. “I don’t know if I could handle being scared and chased like that. But I wish I could have been with Emma and Ginger hunting all of you down.”

“I wish I could have seen you in action. You’d have been the best bloodhound tracking down girls for Goddess to enslave.”

“Awww, you say the sweetest things.”

They kissed, and kept right on kissing, losing themselves in each other’s lips. Until someone cleared their throat.

“Glad to see you’re back with us.”

Rebecca broke the kiss but kept her arms stubbornly wrapped around Ashley as she looked up and saw a naked Maria grinning at her.

“Maria!”

“Feeling better?”

“A lot, yeah. I was really out of it for… a while…” Rebecca’s eyes fluttered as she suddenly went lightheaded. It felt like she was sinking back into trance, but no one had said the trigger. Amber was nowhere to be seen, either. The only ones in the room were her, Ashley, and Maria. And Maria’s tits.

A surge of warm arousal washed over Rebecca as she found herself staring at Maria’s tits. Her mouth dropped open and a weak moan leaked out of her, even as she slid a hand down to rub at her clit. Rebecca was utterly exhausted, and yet it was impossible to look at Maria’s small, perky tits and not touch herself.

“Maria… what’s…”

Maria shook her head and chuckled, as if she just recalled a funny joke. “We already went over this, but I guess you get a pass, since we fucked your cute ass senseless. Amber gave you the little suggestion that my tits are just as hypnotic as her own.”

There was a faint memory of her craving Maria’s tits, but it was mixed up with craving Amber’s own tits. It was all still a bit of a blur, but Rebecca let her thoughts fall away as she just stared blankly at Maria’s wonderful tits, beckoning her to come and lose herself in them. Slowly Rebecca dragged her arms out from around Ashley so that she could reach up for Maria’s chest, but she was so far away and Rebecca felt too weak to move.

“Do you want my tits, Rebecca?”

“Yes,” she whimpered, her mind losing focus of everything besides Maria’s breasts.

“Only my slaves are allowed to drool on my tits,” Maria informed her. Her voice dripped with conceited power as Maria idly ran her fingers over her meager breasts. “Would you be my slave, Rebecca?”

“Y-yes.”

“Then crawl to me and—”

Darkness swallowed up the entrancing view of Maria’s tits, and it took Rebecca a moment to realize that someone had put a hand over her eyes. The all-consuming need to have maria’s tits began to ebb away as Rebecca’s thoughts returned to her.

“Not that this isn’t super hot,” Ashley said from beside her, “But did you come over for something other than to seduce my girlfriend?”

Rebecca heard Maria click her tongue in annoyance, and understanding hit her with a surge of arousal. Maria had been seducing her. It would have completely worked too. She had been all too ready to crawl to her roommate and do anything Maria commanded to get a chance at her tits. And though Ashley had saved her this time, Rebecca would be totally helpless when she went back to her dorm to live with Maria.

Maria could take complete control and reduce Rebecca to a pathetic slave whenever she wanted.

Fuck, that sounded so incredibly hot, Rebecca thought as she kept rubbing at her clit. She couldn’t wait to get home and let herself be easy prey for the new, dominant Maria.

“It’s so annoying that Goddess hasn’t brainwashed you to be mesmerized by my tits yet, Ashley. I’m sure she’ll fix that soon enough, then you’ll be licking my feet like a good slave too.”

“Or maybe Goddess is letting me keep my mind so you have to work for it,” Ashley challenged, though Rebecca could imagine the smile on her face as she said it. She wanted to watch Maria trying to enslave her girlfriend, but Ashley still had a hand over her eyes.

Rebecca wriggled with pathetic need and asked, “If you two are going to hook up can I watch? Pretty please?”

There was a surprised beat, before Maria and Ashley laughed. “Sorry about that. Here.” Suddenly someone tugged on Rebecca’s left ear.

“Ow!” Rebecca said, more indignant than hurt. But when Ashley took her hand away so Rebecca could see, she was almost disappointed when she immediately sought out Maria’s tits only to not feel any magical need to submit to them. “Aww, it stopped working.”

“Goddess gave me an off switch for it. It’d be annoying if you went into trance every time you saw my tits.”

“What? You plan on being naked in our dorm all the time now?”

Maria shrugged. “Honestly, yeah.”

Rebecca bit her lip and shuddered. “Fuck, it’s hot how different you are.”

Now Maria put on an evil smile as she leaned down to stare into Rebecca’s eyes. “Don’t worry, Rebecca, it’s still me. It’s less that Goddess changed me and more that she unleashed me. I always wanted you, somewhere deep inside my heart where I couldn’t even recognize it. I never let you see me naked because it made me too excited, which is why I always changed in the closet, which is pretty ironic now that I think of it.” She reached out and cupped Rebecca’s chin, making Rebecca draw in an excited gasp. “I was weak back then, and mistook my arousal for fear. If I’d been confident, like I am now, then I would have fucked you. I would have dominated you. All of the cruel, humiliating things I want to make you do for me. All of the cruel, humiliating things that I WILL make you do for me…” Maria leaned in to bite at Rebecca’s ear, before whispering, “I’ve wanted them all along.”

Rebecca stared back at Maria in wide eyed amazement. Could it really be true? Was her sweet, shy Maria always a ruthless dominant bitch in disguise?

Yes, Rebecca realized. It was clear in her eyes. She held up her hand, and let her trembling fingers stroke Maria’s cheek.

“If this really is the real you…” Rebecca smiled. “Then I’m so happy to finally meet you. And I can’t wait to have fun with you.”

Something tugged on Maria’s smile, making it lose that hard, confident edge. Maria blushed and looked away, and for just a moment she was that demure, shy nerd that Rebecca had befriended.

“So all that sexy stuff is true, but I do still want to do a few normal things with you. Like watching shows and hanging out.”

“Absolutely,” Rebecca promised her.

“Only now one of the cheerleaders might be eating me out as we watch Grey’s Anatomy.”

Rebecca grinned. “Sounds like fun.”

Maria gave her a grateful smile, and Rebecca couldn’t resist the urge to kiss her. It was a wonderful sensation, to feel Maria’s lips on hers. It was powerful, sensual, and yet Rebecca knew they’d always be friends. Whether they played at Mistress and servant, or sister slaves for Goddess, Rebecca knew that they’d always be there for each other. This was simply a kinky new element to their friendship that Rebecca was eager to explore.

“Ahem.”

Rebecca and Maria pulled apart to see Ashley giving them a stern glare. “I believe I said something about not seducing my girlfriend.”

“Hey, she seduced me!” Maria cried defensively.

“Oh, well that’s alright then.” And as if it was the most casual thing in the world Ashley slid forward and made out with Maria.

Rebecca clenched her thighs tight and let out a shaky moan as she watched her girlfriend make out with her best friend. She didn’t feel a hint of jealousy at all; only supreme happiness that two of the most important people in her life could enjoy each other so openly.

“We are going to have so many threesomes,” Rebecca suddenly felt the urge to say.

Maria chuckled while Ashley rolled her eyes. “You think we’re going to stop at just the three of us?”

“I know, but I’m just saying. I’m looking forward to it.”

“Me too,” Ashley said, giving Maria a kiss on the forehead. “Even if I’m still not gonna be your slave.”

“You’ll be my slave, believe me. Especially when I brainwash Rebecca to turn against you and help enslave you to my will.”

Rebecca gasped. “Oh fuck. Fuck. I’m sorry, Ashley, but that sounds amazing.”

Ashley blushed and broke into a nervous smile. “Okay, that might work.”

“Then why don’t we get started right now?” A predatory smile broke across Maria’s face as she reached out and grabbed the bottom of Rebecca’s ear. Rebecca squirmed excitedly, guessing that with one simple tug Maria’s tits will be able to brainwash and control her completely.

Only Maria didn’t tug her ear. Instead her eyes shot open wide.

“Oh shit, that’s right. I was supposed to bring you to Goddess.”

“Now you remember that?” Ashley shook her head, and Rebecca swore her girlfriend sounded disappointed that they weren’t going to try and break her will. They’ll get around to it soon, Rebecca promised Ashley in her head.

“Sorry, I got caught up in everything.”

“So what does Goddess want with us?” Rebecca asked, as the other girls helped lift her up on unsteady feet.

“She’s been practicing around with her powers. Apparently she found something cool she can do, thanks to how we pushed her during the chase. But she won’t let us remember what she’s been doing until you show up.”

Rebecca was surprised to hear that. Goddess had locked away her memories, it was her punishment and she gladly accepted whatever Goddess wished to do with her mind. But she didn’t imagine that Goddess had been messing with the other girls memories. It was an incredibly arousing thought.

“Then let’s go to Goddess and see what she’s going to do to us.”

Rebecca obediently followed behind Ashley and Maria, having fallen naturally into place behind them. Ashley had given her a curious look that only made Rebecca blush. They hadn’t told her to do it; she’d simply put herself there. Had she been trained to do it and forgot? Was it her own natural submissive inclination? She didn’t know, but it made her hot to find herself taking up a servant’s place behind them.

Maria hadn’t even batted an eye. Simply kept talking with Ashley as though Rebecca wasn’t even there. That only got Rebecca wetter. She wasn’t even worth regarding, until they passed by a kitchen. Then, without glancing back, Maria told her, “Get a pitcher of ice water, slave. Bring it to the lounge. Goddess asked for it.”

“Yes M—” Rebecca blinked as she’d instantly responded, heart battering at her chest as she wondered if she was going to say Maria or Mistress. So she’d definitely gotten some instruction on being a slave. Unless Maria knew how weak she was feeling and that Rebecca would probably obey anything she said. The uncertainty only made it hotter, but Rebecca was certain of one thing: she was a slave. She would obey.

Cheeks flushed, Rebecca slipped into the kitchen to get the water, listening as Ashley and Maria’s voices faded down the hallway. There was so much she wanted to know. She’d spent most of the weekend mindless, so she had no clue how the girls normally behaved around Goddess. Were they kept mindless and obedient too? Were they awake and fucking as they wished? Was there a hierarchy to the slaves, with girls like Maria able to order the others around? How high up was Ashley in this new social order of slave girls?

“I’m probably at the bottom,” Rebecca mused to herself, filling the pitcher of water with ice from the fridge. She shuddered, suddenly imagining all of the cheerleaders taking an ice cube in each hand and using them on her, sliding freezing pain and pleasure all over her body to drive her wild, knowing that they all had full permission to use their needy slut Rebecca whenever they wished. “Mhm. I hope I’m at the bottom.”

The lowest slave. Made to serve all the others. Just a communal cheerleader fucktoy.

If Goddess hadn’t already branded her as such, then Rebecca would have to make sure to beg for it.

Ice water in hand, Rebecca hurried down the hallways. She turned down corners by instinct. Somehow she knew exactly how to get to the lounge. If they’d really spent two whole days fucking her all over the mansion, then her subconscious probably had the whole layout memorized. It took no time at all before Rebecca emerged into a familiar lounge. The room where they’d all gathered back at the start, when Amber had scared them all in that black cloak, and Ashley had revealed she was nothing but a simpering, pathetic slave to serve her Goddess.

Back then Rebecca had been terrified, but now it was a fond memory.

Only the nostalgic feeling was ruined as she heard Jade shout indignantly, “I’ll never be your slave!”

Shocked to her core, Rebecca ran into the lounge and took in the scene. Maria and Ashley were standing off to the side, while Jade stood on top of a table, fury on her face as she hurled insults at Amber. At Goddess. What the fuck was happening?

Had she broken free? Only, Jade had loved serving Goddess. Why would she be angry about all of this?

Suddenly a cool hand rested on her shoulder. Rebecca looked to see Ashley smiling at her reassuringly, but that only made Rebecca more confused and upset.

“Why is Jade—”

“Lights out.”

“Lights on.”

Rebecca blinked, calm and at peace. She wasn’t even concerned about the sudden calm over her. Ashley had made her calm, and so she would be calm. Now when she glanced over and saw Jade flipping off Goddess, she wasn’t the least bit concerned, only mildly curious.

“So what’s going on?” Rebecca asked, as casually as asking what was on TV.

“Just watch,” Maria whispered back with a smile.

Now that she was calm, Rebecca took in the situation. Goddess was sitting cross-legged on the couch, eyes closed and looking like she was trying to ignore Jade’s insults.

“Fuck you, you fucking bitch!”

Which seemed hard, as Amber’s lip twitched at the insult, but she powered through. Emma sat beside her, hands on Amber’s shoulders protectively as she watched Jade throwing a curse filled tantrum.

Then there was Heather on a different couch, masturbating feverishly. Heather had a wide eyed look of amazement slapped across her face, which melted into bliss as she came. A muted groan escaped her as her hands never let up, fucking herself mercilessly even through the orgasm.

And in the corner was Ginger, on all fours and sniffing at a plant. She spun around in a circle and panted with her tongue out, like a dog. Her eyes noticed Rebecca and she came padding over, oblivious to Jade cursing up a storm at Goddess.

When Ginger came to a stop at Rebecca’s feet and gave a cute little bark, Rebecca still felt completely calm and at ease, so she found it natural to reach down and pet Ginger’s head. Ginger panted happily and wagged her ass.

Rebecca still had questions, but it wasn’t important. Everything was under control.

“Do you hear me you cunt? I’ll never be your slave!” Jade shouted.

Amber took in a deep breath, hands cupping her tits.

Jade stomped her foot on the table, hard enough to make it rattle. For all her shouting and threats she hadn’t made a move to actually go after Goddess. “I’m gonna beat your ass and then I’ll—”

Amber opened her eyes.

And Jade cut off, her own eyes going wide. A shiver visibly ran through Jade.

“Freeze.”

It was barely a whisper, and yet Jade went completely still. Rebecca, Maria and Ashley gasped in unison as they saw Jade instantly become a statue. The only movement was the barest rising and falling of her chest as she breathed, and her eyes blinking, but otherwise Jade was immobilized, still with an angry sneer on her face.

Amber smiled triumphantly. Then winced in pain. “Fuck,” she muttered, reaching up to hold her head.

Emma was instantly hugging her. “Are you okay, Goddess?”

“Yeah. Definitely hurts more the more I use it, though. Give me some aspirin.”

Emma reached over to shake out a few white pills from a bottle, and reached for a glass. An empty glass.

Rebecca was moving before she knew it. Just as Emma realized the glass was empty, Rebecca was right there filling it with cold ice water. She gave Rebecca a grateful smile, before handing the glass and the aspirin to Amber, who drank it down greedily.

“Thanks.” Amber glanced up and grinned as she saw Rebecca. “So did we put your mind back together alright?”

“I feel wonderful,” Rebecca told her, speaking the truth. She glanced over at the frozen Jade, the still masturbating Heather, and Ginger, who was sniffing and poking her nose at Rebecca’s ass while whining. “I see you’ve been having some fun, Goddess.”

“Just running some tests,” she replied, sounding worn out as she collapsed back on the couch. “I actually have you to thank for this.”

Rebecca tilted her head, confused.

“You pushed me. You and Maria.” Amber nodded her head to Maria, who smiled adoringly. “Trying to capture you both made me realize that there’s more to my powers than I thought. Before, I always had to have someone touching my tits to actually affect their mind. But now,” Amber said, waving a hand at the frozen Jade and masturbating Heather, “Now I can give orders at range.”

A memory bubbled up in Rebecca’s mind. Back when she’d still been running from Goddess. Rebecca remembered running past the pool, feeling certain that she could outrun Amber and would be able to escape. Until a thought entered her head. A single word, that got louder and louder until it was all she could think.

“Fall,” Rebecca whispered, the word making her knees go weak. That word had filled her mind and made her stumble, falling to the side until she crashed down into the water of the pool.

“That’s right,” said Amber, still wincing from her headache but smiling through it. “I didn’t even know what I was doing. I was just praying that you wouldn’t get away, and somehow it became real.”

“I’m glad it worked.” It was a strange thing to say, being grateful for your own enslavement, and yet Rebecca meant it.

Amber reached out, and Rebecca happily grasped her hand to hold it tight. “Anyway, I figured I should start practicing with it. Cause it gives me a bitching headache, but it could definitely come in handy in the future. So I told Heather to masturbate, and she hasn’t been able to stop touching her clit.”

From the other couch Heather gurgled, fingering herself into oblivion.

“Then I told Ginger ‘Dog,’ and she’s pretty convincing.”

Ginger panted at Amber’s feet, wagging her ass excitedly as she gave a happy high pitched bark.

“And you saw what I did with Jade.”

Rebecca glanced over her shoulder at the still frozen Jade. While her body didn’t move, she could see her glistening cunt and the slick trail of juices running down her thigh. But then she saw Jade’s face still twisted with anger, the expression frozen into place.

“Is that why Jade was cursing at you?”

“Sorry,” Maria suddenly said. “I forgot to warn you about that.”

“Part of the command was testing how it can override all other thoughts. Like how I made you topple over even though you weren’t my slave. So I made Jade, Heather and Ginger here act like they weren’t my slaves and to curse and insult me. Tests how strong the command is, and tests my concentration.”

Amber’s hand trembled, and Rebecca noticed how Emma was holding Amber, kissing reassuringly at her neck. She had a sudden flashback to the cheerleader tryouts. When the old, bitchy Ashley had completely humiliated Amber in front of everyone.

“I’m not… good at being yelled at,” Amber admitted in a shaky voice. “I guess I’m used to being obeyed, but I need to build up a thicker skin.” She suddenly laughed. “You have no idea how much it hurt when you punched me, Rebecca. I mean, the punch hurt, duh, but you saying I was a bad person really made me want to give up. Like I really was being awful enslaving all of you and—”

Rebecca threw herself at Amber, taking her completely by surprise. She kissed Amber to stop her from talking, and though she hesitated at first, Amber slowly gave herself over to the kiss.

“I’m sorry for all those things I said,” Rebecca told her when she pulled back. “I didn’t know you, and I was scared for my friends.”

“I can’t blame you. I really was acting like a villain.” Amber started to frown, and so Rebecca kissed her again.

“Goddess, you’ve messed with my head more than anyone. But I also saw how you were with everyone else. You could have been cruel. You could have been awful. Instead, you took care of everyone. You helped Ashley, and she’s genuinely happy. And Maria is amazing. You gave her so much confidence. Jade too. She told me how much she loves you and what you’ve done for us.”

There was some weight hanging over Amber, some shadow that had been hiding there beneath the surface all this time. But as Rebecca talked, she saw that weight finally melting away. Goddess must have felt guilty for enslaving them. And while Rebecca could only speak for herself, she knew that she loved it.

“Thank you, Amber. Thank you for having fun with us, and taking care of us.”

Amber sniffled, and hugged Rebecca. “Sorry for that,” she muttered. “Probably not fun to see your Goddess having self-doubts.”

Rebecca shook her head. “Goddess, I know you’re only human. You’re allowed to have breakdowns and need reassurance. And I’m happy to help.”

“Same here,” Emma said, joining the hug and kissing Amber’s cheek.

“Arf!” Ginger barked, jumping up into Amber’s lap and licking at her face.

“Down girl!” Amber laughed, and it was good to see her smile. Ginger hopped down to the floor with a whine, but went back to barking happily as Amber patted her head. “Thanks girls. I needed that.” Then she looked at Rebecca. “And there’s something I need to do to you.”

Rebecca took two steps back and put her arms at her sides, standing at attention with a peaceful smile. It didn’t concern her that Goddess might be about to change her. She trusted Amber with all her heart.

As Rebecca stood patiently at attention, Amber let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes to focus. Her hands groped at her huge tits. Rebecca felt the usual overwhelming lust for Amber’s tits. The desire to sink and be hers. And then it changed.

It felt like something tapped into Rebecca’s mind, a deeper pleasure that filled her head. Rebecca sensed Amber’s presence. Somehow she was actually in her head. Rebecca could almost hear Amber’s thoughts, churning with dark fantasies of what she could do with Rebecca. She didn’t resist at all. Simply opened her mind to Goddess and her power, to obey whatever command she gave.

Then, in a divine voice. Amber spoke.

“Remember.”

The word echoed through her head. Rebecca swooned into it, feeling cracks opening within her mind. The word Remember rang out like the tolling of church bells, and invisible barriers Rebecca didn’t even know where there began to shatter. They broke at Goddess’ command, unleashing the memories they held back.

Rebecca gasped. She remembered.

All of it came flooding over her. Everything she did when she was mindlessly serving Amber and the cheerleaders. She heard every command they gave her. She saw the way they fucked and played with each other while she stared vacantly, a mindless observer. She heard all of their orgasmic moans. She tasted all of their cunts. She felt their every touch and caress.

She lost herself in it. Watching herself fucked over and over by the cheerleaders. Watching herself fucking them. Serving and pleasing them in every way they wanted.

Eating out Heather.

Fingering Jade.

Fucking Ginger.

Sucking Emma’s tits.

Eating Maria’s ass.

Grinding against Ashley.

Kissing Goddess.

It all flashed before her, and Rebecca experienced the joy of all of it.

When she opened her eyes she was swaying on her feet as an entire weekend of debauchery was downloaded into her head. Rebecca saw all of the girls eagerly watching for her reaction. Heather and Jade were with the other girls, sharing their eager smiles, and Rebecca wondered how long she’d been standing there experiencing everything they’d done to her. The only one absent was Ginger, who Rebecca saw panting next to her leg like an eager puppy. Still in dog mode. Rebecca patted her head with a trembling hand, keenly aware of everyone leaning in to hear what she had to say. So she said the only thing that could sum up the experience. “Fuck,” she muttered. “That was hot.”

The cheerleaders broke out into applause and laughter as they all ran up to hug her, while Ginger twirled in circles and barked excitedly. They peppered her with kisses, which quickly turned to intimate gropes and mouths nibbling at her ear and at her nipples and at her clit. After an onslaught of memories Rebecca still found herself wanting more. Because this time she could truly appreciate it in person. They all wanted her. Just as she wanted them.

Lost in a deluge of cheerleaders using her, Rebecca forced her weary eyes open and saw Amber watching them with a satisfied smile. Yet Rebecca sensed loneliness. Like Amber was keeping herself separate. Detached. There was no way she’d allow them.

She pried an arm free from the giggling naked girls grinding against her and reached out to Amber. Rebecca smiled as sweetly as she could and mouthed the word, ‘Please.’

Amber’s face brightened. She got up off the couch and Rebecca saw how unsteady she was. Goddess must be just as worn out by the weekend as she felt herself. But as Amber came to her and took her hand Rebecca pulled her in for a kiss. The cheerleaders all cried out with delight and pulled Amber into the pile too. They all kissed and groped and lost themselves in each other. Eventually the pile of girls toppled over to the floor with fits of laughter. And they spent the night like that, draped over each other and luxuriating in each other’s bodies, losing track of who was who.

Just a cheer squad eager to make each other as happy as possible.

* * *

Hours later Amber laid there utterly satisfied on the floor, stroking one of the girl’s heads absently. Everyone was snoring softly, leaving her alone to marvel at how wonderful this had all gone. She’d set out for petty revenge, but the girls had surprised her. Instead they’d become her friends as well as her devoted playthings. Originally she’d planned to make the cheerleaders forget the weekend, sending them off with a slight attitude adjustment to be nicer to others.

But now Amber knew she was trapped with these girls. She’d never let them go. They were just going to have to suffer her loving them for the rest of their lives, as Amber pledged to make the cheerleaders as happy as they made her.

Then a finger poked her shoulder and Amber almost screamed.

“Sorry, Goddess,” Rebecca muttered in the darkness. “Just wondering if you were up.”

“I’m up. I think everyone else is asleep.”

“I know. I waited.”

Amber smiled. She could almost hear Rebecca blushing in the darkness. It still amazed her that Rebecca truly did want to belong to her. That she hadn’t needed to instill any commands to obey her. Only some refining instructions on how to go about obeying her.

“Goddess, I had an idea and I just had to share it with you.”

“And what’s that, slave?”

Rebecca crawled closer to her, nuzzling up against Amber and kissing at her ear. Then Rebecca began to whisper an absolutely wicked and delightful idea. Fuck. Why hadn’t she thought of that?

“Rebecca,” she finally said when the girl had finished outlining her plan, “You are an evil genius. You’re going to make the best slave ever.”

And even in the dark Amber could see Rebecca positively beaming at the praise. She pulled Rebecca in and kissed her, but both girls were too worn out to go any further. They simply laid there lazily making out long into the night, as Amber already began scheming on how to carry out Rebecca’s fun idea for next weekend.