The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders

Chapter 21

The sounds of happy moaning echoed through the pool area, smothering Rebecca from all sides. She was panting, her muscles aching, but she kept working, her frustration only growing with every gasp and moan she heard from the cheerleaders around her.

“You know,” she muttered, clenching her hands tight. “When you said I was going to be your slave, this isn’t what I had in mind.”

Over in the hot tub Amber picked up her head. She had Emma and Ashley drooling on her tits, cuddling her on either side. “Oh, I’m sorry. Did you think you’d just be getting fucked non-stop?”

“I just didn’t think being a slave involved actual slave labor.” Rebecca kept pushing her broom as she complained, struggling to make sure she swept up every piece of shattered glass off the floor. She’d been at it for what felt like forever and yet she was still only halfway done.

“Being a slave means you do whatever I command. When I tell you to clean, you clean. And when I tell you to fuck me, you fuck me.”

“But you haven’t told me to fuck you!” Rebecca cried.

Amber scoffed indignantly. She picked up Emma’s limp head off her chest and shook her until she opened her sleepy eyes. “Emma, how many times did Rebecca make me cum?”

“Mhm… she ate you out… I think she gave you… three orgasms?”

“Four,” Ashley groaned, still drooling lovingly on Amber’s tits. “You were eating Maria’s ass so you missed one. Rebecca made Goddess cum four times so far.”

“So hot,” Emma sighed, eyes unfocused.

Satisfied, Amber let go of Emma’s silver blonde hair, where she promptly flopped face first back against Amber’s tits. “There you have it. You already did plenty of fucking like an obedient slave.”

Rebecca gripped the broom handle tight. “But I wasn’t there for any of that! That was mindless me.”

“You’re still a fucktoy whether you have a mind or not.”

As incredibly hot as that sounded, it did nothing to relieve the absolute need that was driving Rebecca wild. She opened her mouth to let loose her frustration and curse Amber out, but wisely clamped her mouth shut instead. She wasn’t brainwashed to devotion like the other cheerleaders, and yet Amber still had total control of her mind. Right now she was just missing out on having sex with everyone, which she really, really wanted to be a part of. But if she pissed Amber off then her punishment could be much worse.

Amber was smirking at her, stroking each of her sleepy slaves on the head as they drooled on her tits. Like she was waiting for Rebecca to dare and mouth off at her.

“Couldn’t you make me mindless now?” Rebecca asked instead. “Just say ‘lights out’ and I’ll get the sweeping done fast. I could sweep the whole mansion for you and do it happily if I didn’t have a mind.”

“Aww, is my poor slave frustrated with her position?”

Rebecca grit her teeth. “If I can’t fuck the other girls, can I at least not be stuck here doing grunt work? Just wake me up when it’s over.”

Amber splashed her feet in the hot tub, mulling it over. “But then you wouldn’t be able to work off your punishment. Don’t you want to be a good slave and work off your punishment?”

She sighed. “Yes, Goddess.”

“Then get back to sweeping. After that you’re cooking us all dinner.”

Rebecca wilted. “That’s not much motivation to work.”

“Look at it this way. If you don’t behave like a good slave, I’ll let you go. You’ll never be part of a group orgy again. But if you’re a good slave who doesn’t complain, then maybe someday I’ll let you worship my tits while you’re awake. How much is that chance worth to you, Rebecca?”

For a moment Rebecca felt the full power of Amber’s tits hit her again. Her body locked up as she stared, whimpering as she watched Emma and Ashley kissing lazily at those perfect breasts. That could be her someday. But someday meant it wouldn’t be today. Maybe not even tomorrow. How long would she have to clean and cook and serve Amber like a- well, like a slave- before she’d actually be able to feel any pleasure again?

It was such an interminable wait. Rebecca didn’t know how she’d possibly survive being frustrated and used like this day in and day out. She could go mad.

And yet. Just the threat that someday she’d be the one shoving her face against Amber’s tits, licking them and feeling Amber drain her mind away into blissful oblivion. All while Amber smiled down at her and called her a good slave.

It would be worth it, Rebecca realized. So she turned and went back to sweeping, ignoring the raging fire in her stomach and the desperate aching in her clit. Her body was already so pent up just from knowing that she’d been fucking the other girls but not remembering a second of it. Hopefully they wouldn’t be too cruel on her. But then she heard Amber giggle.

“Perhaps you do deserve a break.” Rebecca glanced over and saw Amber lift a single foot out of the water. “You can kiss my foot, Rebecca. I’ll even let you touch yourself while you do.”

Rebecca had never in her life seen the appeal of a foot fetish. Which didn’t deter her at all as she threw the broom down and ran for the hot tub, splashing down into the water without concern. Her hand flew down to her pussy, but just like every time she’d tried to sneak some relief her hand locked up.

“Only while you’re lavishing my foot,” Amber giggled with an evil smile. She waggled her foot in Rebecca’s face, who blushed deeply. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. It was Goddess’ foot. She already knew that she’d love the taste. And Goddess was going to let her touch and cum. Well, she hadn’t said she could come. Rebecca hesitated for a moment, but moved in anyway. At least a little touching would bring some relief. She needed it so badly. Needed Goddess so badly.

She leaned in to lick her tongue up Amber’s foot and-

“Lights out.”

Nothing.

“Lights on.”

Rebecca blinked, finding herself standing on dry ground. She turned around and saw Amber smiling smugly from the hot tub, with a now awake Emma and Ashley giggling at her.

“That was so hot,” Emma told her.

“I never knew you enjoyed feet so much,” Ashley added. Rebecca’s girlfriend winked and lifted her own feet from the water. “Maybe I’ll have you worship my feet too.”

Rebecca blushed furiously and spun around. Their laughter hit her back as she marched back over and picked up her broom. Her mouth was full of a taste that was decidedly feet, and her pussy was needier than ever. She wanted to hate Amber for torturing her like this…

And yet she couldn’t. Because as much as she hated this, Rebecca had never felt so horny in her life. Had Amber made her enjoy being humiliated like this? Or was this always a part of her?

It didn’t matter, of course. If Goddess had changed her then she was right to do so. Goddess was always right. And so Rebecca picked up the broom and went back to sweeping, knowing she was only in for more cruel treatment at the hands of the cheerleaders. Though she dreaded it, her clit also ached excitedly, wondering just what they’d use her for next.

* * *

“Lights on,” a sleepy voice mumbled.

Rebecca gradually came back to herself, disappointed to find that she was not in fact in a hot tub about to fuck the other girls, like Amber had teased. Instead she was in a dimly lit room with candles everywhere. Soft vanilla scents wafted through the air, while soothing ocean sounds dripped from a stereo against the wall. Rebecca found herself instantly letting out her breath and relaxing. It’d be good to get a break after all that cleaning.

Then she realized that her hands were pressed against something warm and soft and slick.

“Don’t stop,” Jade said with a sigh.

Jade was naked. Stretched out before her. Skin slick with massage oil, looking gorgeous and-

“Aw crap, I’m massaging you.”

Jade cracked open an eye to look up at her. “You’re not. That’s the problem. Back to it.”

With a weary sigh Rebecca began massaging Jade’s toned muscles. She must have been dropped into trance and sent right in here to work on Jade. Or maybe it was hours later, with untold sexy things hiding in the gap of her memory. They could have done anything to her. It sent an excited shiver through her, and Rebecca realized that she was still incredibly pent up. And trailing her hands over Jade’s bare back wasn’t helping at all.

“So I get making me give you a massage,” Rebecca said as she reached up and began rubbing Jade’s shoulders. “But why wake me up for it?”

Jade let out a satisfied moan as Rebecca began working her fingers against a tight knot in her neck. “Ginger lent you to me, and Amber said I could get a spa day.” With that she suddenly rolled over, baring her small but firm tits at Rebecca, who gulped involuntarily. The things she wanted to do to Jade. She slid her oil-slicked hands towards Jade’s tits, but her arms locked up before she even got close. Rebecca resigned herself to gently massaging Jade’s stomach, while Jade snickered below her.

“What I meant is why make me awake for this?”

“Cause mindless you is terrible at massage. This is so much better.” Jade wriggled down against the massage table and purred. “Though she’s amazing at eating my pussy.”

“Have-have I been doing a lot of that?”

“You wouldn’t believe. The way the other cheerleaders are using you…” With a playful smile Jade reached up and cupped her tits. Here she was, grinding and moaning while Rebecca could do nothing but skip over all the good parts of the female anatomy and start massaging at Jade’s leg instead.

“Wish I was there for it,” Rebecca muttered.

“It’s what you get for resisting.”

“You resisted too! You used a golf club on her.”

“Yeah, and I got wiped into a mindless robot that ran naked through thorns and got shot at with a net gun. I paid my dues.”

Rebecca’s hands stopped, noticing the scabbed over cuts running up and down Jade’s legs.

“Does it hurt?”

“No,” Jade answered, smiling softly. “It was wonderful. Every cut was an act of devotion for Goddess. If she told me to I’d run through the garden all over again.”

“And we should serve a woman who would order that?”

Rebecca winced. Why had Amber left her free will in tact? She was just going to talk herself into worse punishment.

To her surprise, Jade didn’t reprimand her. Instead she laid her hand on Rebecca’s hip and lifted her head to say, “We should serve Amber because she’s wonderful, and trust that she won’t put us in danger.”

“I guess,” Rebecca replied, not really getting it. Sure, Amber was hot, and everyone being lust-crazed lesbians was hot, but being completely denied was actual torture. Rebecca already felt ready to snap, and it had only been- for all she knew, it could have been hours already. The thought made her hang her head back and whine, “I just wanna cuuuum.”

“Have faith,” Jade told her, resting her head on the table and closing her eyes serenely. “In the mean time, I could go for an orgasm. Get on that, slave.”

Rebecca wished she could finger Jade. “You know I can’t.”

Jade smirked. “Do you want to know something fun?”

She rolled her eyes. “Sure.”

“Lean in close so I can whisper it.”

It was too obvious. Rebecca was going to lean down and Jade would trigger her, then she’ll wake up with Jade stretching and bragging about fucking her, while she didn’t remember a thing. But there was nothing Rebecca could do. Short of just walking out and quitting. She certainly wasn’t getting anything out of this except endless teasing with no relief. Maybe she should storm out.

With those bitter thoughts in mind, Rebecca decided to just lean down close to Jade’s mouth and get it over with. Only instead of saying ‘Lights out,’ Jade said something else.

“I lied about why I kissed you in the garage,” she whispered. “I thought you were hot the first time I saw you. But I was afraid to make a move. All the girls think I’m some adrenaline junkie and a party girl, and maybe I am, only… I’d never kissed anyone before. So when we were scared in the garage and suddenly I was fingering you and you were fingering me, I kinda loved it. I was afraid you were a slave going to betray me, but I still loved it. And I kissed you because I wanted to. Very badly.”

Rebecca was speechless. She looked into Jade’s eyes. Then she leaned in and kissed her, and the second surprise was that her body didn’t try to stop her. She made out with Jade, loving the way their tongues danced together. Part of her felt like she should worry if Ashley would be jealous, but somehow Rebecca knew her girlfriend would be very supportive of her with the other girls.

When they broke the kiss, Jade lifted her head up and kissed Rebecca on the cheek, too. “So I just wanted to say thank you, for being my first kiss. And my first fingerbang. I just wish we hadn’t gotten interrupted.”

Rebecca cracked a smile. “I really enjoyed it too. I actually wished we’d just hidden in the garage fingering each other the whole time.”

“Mhm, maybe next time,” Jade muttered as she rested her head back. “For now, I think it’s time for Lights Out.”

Rebecca’s thoughts had been racing excitedly, but at those two simple words she faded away completely. Once she was blank, Jade reached over and cupped Rebecca’s pussy, sliding her fingers over her lips.

“So how badly did you want me back in the garage?”

“Very badly,” Rebecca replied, voice even and emotionless as Jade pushed two fingers inside of her.

“And how much would your waking self love being fingered like this by me?”

“She would love it. She would beg you for it. She even thought of leaving because she’s so frustrated that she can’t play with you.”

“I can imagine it’s difficult,” Jade said, realizing how ridiculous it was to share sympathy for Rebecca with this mindless drone version of Rebecca. As if they weren’t the same person, which was almost the truth. This wasn’t really Rebecca. Just a mindless Rebecca doll. But all the same Jade felt the need to comfort her. “Finger me, slave. Slow and loving, like she would if she were here instead.”

Staring ahead blankly, Rebecca slipped her hand to Jade’s cunt and began to tease her lips. The rest of her was stiff, robotic, and yet Rebecca’s fingers were alive and wonderful and desperate for her. Jade moaned loudly, soaking in the sensation. Rebecca truly wanted her, and it was amazing to see her locked away inside herself like this.

“Hang in there,” Jade told the mindless Rebecca, hoping her words could somehow get through. “You’ll see the truth soon.”

Rebecca said nothing. Just stood there with an empty expression, fingering Jade until she came. With unrestrained passion Jade cried out Rebecca’s name, and yet Rebecca didn’t flinch at all. She didn’t react in the slightest. She simply obeyed.

* * *

A voice cut through the blaring music to shout, “Lights on!”

Rebecca blinked awake and immediately flinched as the music hit her full force. There were colorful lights flashing and people singing terribly, and it took her a few seconds to gather her thoughts and realize where she was.

She was in the dance hall, where she and Heather had confronted Amber and failed. Only now she was sitting cross legged on the floor, still naked, and looking up at the stage to see Maria, Ginger, and Ashley singing their hearts out to an 80’s ballad and completely butchering it. Rebecca winced at a particularly bad high note, but the other girls who were sitting near Rebecca all cheered their support.

“Figured you shouldn’t miss this!”

Rebecca glanced over and saw Heather sitting beside her, grinning madly.

“When the fuck did we start karaoke?” Rebecca asked, having to shout over the music.

“Just after dinner!”

“I missed dinner?” Rebecca took a moment to take stock, but to her surprise she actually felt full. They’d left her a mindless slave while she ate? She turned to yell accusingly at Heather, but stopped when she saw her cheering and whooping for the girls on stage. Everyone was cheering as Maria, Ginger and Ashely put their arms around each other’s shoulders and belted out the chorus.

Rebecca wanted to be angry about everything she was missing out on, only seeing Maria so happy made it impossible to be mad. Maria had been so alone in freshman year, with Rebecca suspecting she was Maria’s only real friend. And even then Maria had been distant. Like she was afraid that Rebecca was only friends with her because they were roommates. Months of trying to connect with her had barely been enough to drag Maria to cheer tryouts.

But here she was now. Truly happy and fearless and part of the group. How could Rebecca possibly be upset when her friend was having the time of her life?

The obnoxiously loud music finally stopped, and all the cheerleaders cheered like only cheerleaders can. Even Rebecca put her hands together and clapped.

“Oh my god,” Heather whined beside her. “Maria is so cuuuute. I gotta get a duet with her next.”

“So I’ve been a little out of the loop,” Rebecca started to say, which made Heather burst out laughing.

“You can say that again.”

“But are you and Maria a thing now?”

“I wish.” Heather propped her chin on her hands and grumbled. “I asked her out but she’s playing it cool, saying how she doesn’t want to get tied down to having just one slave. I swear, she’s just gonna toy with me, Ginger and Emma. Make us beg for her attention.” Then Heather giggled to herself. “Though to be honest that’s actually pretty hot and I’m looking forward to it. She’s a real lady killer.”

“We’re talking about the same Maria, right?”

Heather gave her an amused look. “Oh you’ve missed out on a lot. Maria’s turned into a real domme bitch. Ordering us around. Being all teasing and making fun of us, make us beg. God, it’s so hot when she makes us beg.”

Rebecca was startled when Heather casually reached down and started rubbing her clit. They were all naked and, presumably, been fucking non-stop, but Rebecca wasn’t brainwashed and so she was still weirded out for a girl to just start masturbating next to her. As she stared Rebecca noticed strange colorful marks all over Heather’s body.

“What’s that all over you?”

“Hmm?” Heather raised an eyebrow, then glanced down at her tits, where most of the multi-colored marks were. She broke into a grin. “Oh, you’ll love this.”

“Love what?”

Instead of answering, Heather laid back on the floor and spread her arms and legs out, like she was gonna make a snowman on the dance floor. Rebecca looked closer and saw that the smudges were lipstick kisses left behind, only they were in all sorts of colors. One of the colors even glowed faintly in the dim black lights from the ceiling. Heather smiled at her, before blowing a kiss, showing off her neon green lipstick.

Rebecca glanced around the dance floor at the other girls. Maria and the others had stumbled back, chatting excitedly with the girls, and Rebecca was able to pick out several of the lipstick shades on their lips. As she watched Maria, with icy blue lips, and Ashley, wearing toxic purple lipstick, descended on Emma and started kissing at her tits, leaving behind fresh marks. She could pick out some of the kiss marks on the others, though it was too dark to see them as anything more than smudges. The only clear marks she saw were the numerous lipstick kisses from the glow-in-the-dark color. It was imprinted on every one of the cheerleaders. Rebecca saw glowing lip marks printed on Ginger’s ass, and peppered across Ashley’s tits. Even a perfectly clear, winding trail of glowing kisses starting from Maria’s foot and leading up to her pussy, then over her stomach to circle around her tits, then ringing around her neck like a collar.

“Fuck, someone’s been busy.” Rebecca blushed as she noticed Jade bending over to getting something, and seeing a clear glowing round smudge around her asshole from where the glow-in-the-dark slut had eaten her ass.

“Yup. She’s the dirtiest slut here. Even picked out the glow-in-the-dark lipstick just to match with the black lights.”

Rebecca turned to ask who it was, when a new song started to play. Echoing guitar riffs filled the dance hall. Every cheerleader cut off whatever they were saying and turned, riveted, to watch the stage. The spot lights had been shut off, and so all Rebecca saw of the approaching figure were the glowing lipstick kisses on her body.

She was lit up like a work of art. Wreaths of glowing kisses wound up and down her arms and legs in an intricate pattern. Her enormous tits were practically painted glow-in-the-dark they’d been so thoroughly covered. Her cunt was sloppy with glowing smudges of adoring worship. A crown of lipstick marks rested across her forehead, while a single clear kiss was planted on each cheek. The only part of her really untouched was her stomach, which was dark and pristine except for a single word, spelled out in sloping letters made from a hundred kisses.

The word was Goddess.

The cheerleaders whistled as the spotlights finally turned on, revealing Amber in all her glory. She began to sing and dance, leaving Rebecca to stare, mesmerized by an attraction that had nothing to do with her magic tits.

“Here’s a gift for you,” Heather shouted over the song.

Rebecca spun around, completely forgetting Heather was there. She forgot about everyone that was Amber, painted in worship by her slaves. They must have used that entire tube of glow-in-the-dark lipstick to adorn Amber like that. She fantasized about all the slaves kissing at her to spell out the words. Only, none of them were wearing that bewitching, glowing lipstick shade.

Heather snapped her fingers in front of Rebecca’s face, knocking her back to the present. “Here,” she said, holding out the back of her hand. “Kiss it.”

“What?”

Heather rolled her eyes. “Kiss my hand, slave.”

Rebecca immediately closed her eyes and pursed her lips. It had been so instant. She still wasn’t brainwashed to obey. Was she?

After a few seconds of smooching her hand, Rebecca finally pulled back. “So why did I do that?”

Heather just gave her a pitying look, and it took Rebecca way too long to finally look at her hand. And saw, clear as day, a glowing neon kiss.

It was so obvious, and yet Rebecca was blown away. She’d been that busy? She could believe she’d done it, but the sheer scale of how she’d kissed and worshipped the other girls was almost dizzying to realize. They really were all using her. And she couldn’t remember a second of it.

Then Heather threw an arm around her neck and kissed her cheek. “You’re such an awesome slave, you know that? I’m, like, so jealous.”

“You’re jealous? I can’t remember doing any of that!”

“Yeah, but you did it! You’re letting everybody use you and being this awesome mindless slave, and it’s just so hot. You’re the life of the party.”

Rebecca sat back and considered it. She didn’t feel like the party revolved around her. So far all she’d gotten were glimpses of cleaning, or doing petty chores for the other girls. No fucking, no kinky stuff. As she remembered it today had been the most frustrating day ever.

And yet the evidence was glowing all over Amber’s body. She was grinning ear to ear, showing off her painted body to the cheerleaders proudly. All of the girls had marks of how she’d pleasured and worshipped them.

While she’d known only frustration, they’d all apparently had a wonderful day. And she’d helped it happen, even if they wouldn’t let her remember.

Maria suddenly turned around to find her, and smiled warmly when she saw that Rebecca was awake. She crawled over to them, giggling to herself as all the other naked cheerleaders reached out and caressed her body. Maria looked truly happy.

Rebecca opened her mouth to say something, when Maria shouted out, “Lights out!”

The music faded away. Rebecca’s glowing lips fell open to a vacant O. Then Maria and Heather pounced on her to adorn their bodies with even more glow-in-the-dark kisses, which the mindless Rebecca obediently provided.

* * *

“Lights on,” a wonderful voice whispered in her ear. It took a while for Rebecca to come back into her body, coming up from such deep depths. What she did feel when she woke was pain. Her body ached all over like she’d been run over by a truck. Then had the truck reverse back over her stomach for good measure.

She winced and tried to get into a more comfortable position, only to realize that she was sitting in someone’s lap. Rebecca opened her eyes and saw Ashley welcoming her with a smile.

All the discomfort faded away as Rebecca smiled back. A loving girlfriend was better than any painkiller, Rebecca thought as she quickly kissed Ashley, before anyone could drop her again. Only it sounded like everyone else was too busy moaning and crying out in orgasm to pay attention to her. And laughing? Why were some of them laughing? Actually, it sounded like there were more girls here.

“What’s going on?” Rebecca whispered when she broke the kiss. She’d have looked around herself, only talking instantly reminded her how wrecked her body felt.

“Are you okay? We might have rode you too hard.”

“The fuck did you do to me?”

At that Ashley grinned wide. “See for yourself.” She grabbed Rebecca around her waist and twisted her around. Rebecca winced again as her muscles protested, but then she gasped as she saw what was happening around her.

They were in the movie theater. Stuffed into the seats. Amber and the cheerleaders filled up the rest of the seats in their row, giggling and sharing snacks. And groping each other without shame. Which wasn’t the shocking part, as Rebecca had come to expect that.

What did shock her was to see herself up on the big screen, dressed in lingerie and fucking Ginger with a strap on. She was plowing Ginger into a bed, with the redhead babbling incoherently as she was fucked senseless. The sex tape showed the other cheerleaders watching and masturbating around them, enraptured by the sight of Rebecca thrusting mercilessly into Ginger’s cunt. Rebecca fucked her with everything she had, all while her face remained stoically blank. Not a hint of enjoyment. Not a hint of shame. Not a hint of strain, except for the sweat dripping down her face from the exertion.

Well that certainly explained why her abs felt like someone had taken a sledgehammer to them.

“Fuck.” It was all Rebecca could think to say.

“You were amazing.” Ashley nibbled on her ear. She wrapped her arms tight around Rebecca, inhaling her scent as she squirmed beneath her. “You fucked Ginger for almost thirty minutes non-stop. She was so out of it.”

“Happy to be of service,” Rebecca mumbled. Seeing this was only making her clit pulse so hard she thought that she might explode. Even trying to squeeze her thighs together to get some stimulation was a forbidden act, as her legs immediately spread open wide. Why were they showing this to her? To keep punishing her for daring to resist Amber?

Then a hand rested on her arm. Rebecca glanced over and saw it was Ginger, who had crawled over Jade from the next seat over to reach her. The redhead’s face was flushed, her eyes still a little unfocused as she let out a shaky moan. “Thaaanks, Rebecca. That was soooo gooood.”

Instantly Rebecca knew that she wasn’t trying to tease or be mean. Ginger was genuinely thanking her, and it caught her completely off guard.

“You-you’re welcome.”

Ginger gave her another smile then slipped back into her chair. Jade chuckled and elbowed Rebecca, though she never took her eyes off the screen. “I gotta thank you too. I’ve never been fucked like that.”

“I know,” Rebecca replied with a raised eyebrow. “You were a virgin before today.”

“Yesterday,” Jade said dismissively, which made Rebecca gasp. She’d been mindless for over a day? “Let’s just say I got a LOT of experience in, but even Amber couldn’t go at me for a full hour like that. It was amazing.”

“Wait, I fucked you too?”

As if on cue, the cheerleaders broke into applause as the movie showed the mindless Rebecca backing away. Ginger slumped right off the bed, while Rebecca stood at attention, arms at her sides and her strap on glistening. Emma knelt beside her, taking a condom off the strap on and switching it with another so that she could fuck Jade next. Only instead of Jade, it was Ashley who spread herself on the bed, and cried out happily as Rebecca mercilessly shoved the strap on deep inside of her cunt and began fucking her furiously, her empty eyes showing no emotion at all.

“Did I fuck everyone?”

“You did. And you were spectacular.” Ashely let out a dreamy sigh as she rested her chin on Rebecca’s shoulder to watch herself getting fucked. Jade snuggled in against her too, one hand rubbing away at her pussy as she nuzzled her head against Rebecca’s arm.

All of the cheerleaders were giggling to each other and whispering, like they were all friends out to enjoy a night at the movies. There was something missing about it, and Rebecca couldn’t put her finger on it until she saw Amber. Their Goddess sat on the other end of the row, with Maria’s head nestled beneath her tits. She was absently groping Maria’s own meager tits, but caught Rebecca watching her. And she broke into a smile. Then mouthed the words, ‘Thank you.’

Rebecca was shocked. They weren’t dismissive, or meant to torture her. In fact, no one was torturing her at all. Aside from the fact that she’d been used mercilessly the last two days and not been allowed to cum. It was almost like…

Almost like they’d forgotten all about punishing her.

They were still using her like an obedient fucktoy, but it wasn’t about messing with her. It was just to enjoy themselves. She was making the cheerleaders happy, even as she was denied.

And the warm glow that filled her was more satisfying than any orgasm that Rebecca could remember. She began smiling herself, watching the home movie of the cheerleaders fucking her. This time she saw the excitement and gratitude on their faces.

It wasn’t about her, Rebecca finally realized. She was a slave. Meant to serve. She’d known that, but hadn’t truly appreciated it until right now. Her denial brought the other girls pleasure. Her obedience brought the other girls pleasure. And being trapped in mindlessness, to miss out on the fun herself, still meant that she was bringing joy and pleasure to the others.

Rebecca relaxed as she finally understood. She twisted around to look at Ashley, who still had her head on Rebecca’s shoulder and was totally absorbed in the movie playing before them. Rebecca kissed the top of her head, relishing in the way she and Jade hugged her.

Their happiness was more important than her own.

It was a motto that just sounded right in her head. Words to live by, Rebecca thought with a smile.

* * *

“Lights on.”

Rebecca waited patiently for her thoughts to return to her. She took in her surroundings. A lavish dining room. The very dining room that she’d found Maria in, back when they’d been running from Goddess. Amber sat at the head of the table, with the other cheerleaders in their own seats. Except for Heather, who was bound in ropes on top of the table as if she were the main course. Ass thrust up in the air, hands tied behind her, and gagged with an apple in her mouth.

Rebecca smiled as she watched Heather wriggling and moaning into the apple, a round vibrator poking out of her cunt to tease her. She didn’t know what they’d called her thinking self out for, so Rebecca asked, “How can I be of service, Goddess?”

Amber gave her a curious smile. “Adjusting to your new role?”

Rebecca bowed her head, and saw that she was dressed up in a slutty maid outfit, with three stacked pizza boxes resting in her outstretched hands. She had a moment of panic, wondering if she’d answered the door like this. It would certainly make a delivery drivers night to find a half-naked, mindless maid paying for the order. If Goddess asked her to do that, then she was grateful for the chance to serve.

“I think I’ve learned my place,” she informed Amber, as she walked over to the table to set out dinner.

The cheerleaders eagerly dove in to split up the pizza, while Heather just kept groaning into her gag.

“Just checking,” Amber shrugged, as she snatched a slice for herself. “Lights—”

“Wait!” Rebecca shouted.

Everyone stopped what they were doing. The dining room went completely silent, as every girl there stared at her in shock. Even Heather was distracted from the vibrator inside her as she gaped at Rebecca.

Amber rose up from her chair, completely serious now. “Wait?” she asked.

Rebecca blushed deeply. “I- I have something to say.”

“Do you have some complaint about how we’ve been treating you?”

“No, Goddess.” Rebecca shook her head, then smiled. She slipped down to her knees and bowed down to the floor, resting her forehead on the cool tile floor. Chairs squeaked as the cheerleaders strained to see what was happening. When Rebecca lifted her head, she was happy to see that even Amber was shocked. “I wanted to thank you. For letting me be a good slave.”

“You’re… thanking me?”

“Yes,” Rebecca gushed. She straightened up but stayed on her knees. “I wanted to tell you that I’ve accepted my place. That I know why I exist. To be your slave. And nothing more.”

Amber glanced over to the other cheerleaders, who could only shrug cluelessly.

“So you’re not pissed that you haven’t been able to cum for three days?”

It was Sunday already? It surprised Rebecca, but only made her feel proud. They must have been putting her to good use.

“I was really upset before. I wanted to quit. I was your slave but I was being left out of everything. I wanted to fuck you. I wanted to fuck the other girls. And it made me furious that you wouldn’t let me join in.”

Amber crossed her arms, as if this was the reaction she’d been expecting. She was punishing Rebecca, pushing her to her limit, and probably waiting for her to snap and scream and throw a tantrum. And it made Rebecca pleased that she could surprise her Goddess.

“But then I realized how selfish I was. That I wasn’t thinking like a slave. Not really. I wanted to cum. I wanted to fuck. Only it doesn’t matter what I want. All that matters is you, Goddess. And all of you,” Rebecca said, smiling at the cheerleaders. At her friends. At her sister slaves. “I know I only have some slight idea of everything you did to me this weekend, but I do know that I made you happy. And that’s the only reward I need. Or rather, the only reward I deserve.”

Now Amber was walking over to her. There was sheer amazement on her face that made Rebecca glow with pride. “So you’re saying you don’t want to quit?”

“Of course not. I want to keep serving you. In any way you decide. So if you want me to never cum, I’ll obey.” Then Rebecca couldn’t help but grimace. “Though I would really, really love to cum at some point. Not a demand. Just… begging for mercy eventually.”

The other cheerleaders giggled.

“But if you want me to be a mindless slave forever then I accept that. I know my choice doesn’t matter much, since you can brainwash me to want anything, but it’s how I feel. I’m ready to be yours, Goddess.”

Rebecca looked back up at Amber, and was shocked to see tears in her eyes. Before she knew it Amber had thrown herself down at her and wrapped Rebecca up in a crushing hug.

“That’s… the… sweetest… thing… I’ve ever… heard!” Amber said between sobs, tears running down her cheeks. She pulled back, still crying but smiling with joy. “Do you really mean it?”

Rebecca leaned in and kissed her Goddess. “I promise. I pledge myself to you. I’m yours. I only ask for one thing.”

Amber sniffed and wiped a hand over her face, still a smiling wreck. “What’s that?”

“That you let me keep making all of the other girls happy. And make me whatever kind of girlfriend Ashley wants. She deserves it.”

“Oh, Rebecca,” Amber replied, sniffling and grinning ear to ear. She pulled Rebecca against her tits, washing her full power over Rebecca’s mind. Rebecca melted away in the warm glow, letting herself go completely. Ready to be changed into whatever Goddess deemed fit. Only as she lost herself in the divine bliss of serving Goddess, she heard Amber’s voice echoing behind her to say the words, “You’re perfect just the way you are.”

Rebecca smiled, proud that she could serve so well. And then her mind faded into trance completely.