The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 16

“We’ve gotta get out of here!” Rebecca shouted as she raced around one side of the long dining table, still clutching Maria’s hand.

The brainwashed Jade swiftly spun on her heel and ran to cut them off, tracking them from the opposite side of the table.

“Shit,” Rebecca grunted as she doubled back, dragging Maria behind her as they made for the other end of the table now.

Jade turned around to follow them again, determined not to let them get away from her.

Rebecca and Maria skidded to a halt, both girls panting. It was pointless. Jade was just mirroring them, running back and forth like they were kids chasing each other. They’d stopped near the middle of the table, and now the emotionless Jade came to a halt opposite them. The naked cheerleader was still grinning and panting the words, “Hunt for Goddess. Bring to Goddess. Hunt for Goddess.”

“Now what?” Maria asked.

“I don’t know. She’s faster than us and is just going to beat us to whichever door we run to.” Rebecca took a tentative step to the left, but Jade shifted her body to follow, ready to sprint at them no matter where they went.

Jade had them cornered like rabbits hiding in a burrow from a fox.

“Maybe… maybe we can take her in a fight.”

Maria squeezed Rebecca’s hand. “Don’t.”

“I don’t want to hurt Jade either, but she’s not giving us a choice.”

“I mean she won’t feel it. Look at her.” Maria pointed, and Rebecca studied Jade closer. Her skin was glistening with sweat, but also was patterned with tiny red scratches and the faint plum-colored beginnings of bruises. “Amber used her tits to practically turn Jade into a robot. She ran headlong into rosebushes after me. If we tried to fight her, she’d just grab us and wouldn’t let go no matter what we did.”

Rebecca gulped, terrified to imagine what a woman that devoted to Amber would be capable of. Besides, a fight would cause noise, and that would bring the rest of the slaves down on them. There had to be some way to trick her, or talk her out of it. She’d managed to fool Ashley, and Maria had gotten the better of the other girls.

“Can you hear me in there, Jade?”

“Bring to Goddess. Hunt for Goddess. Bring to Goddess. Hunt for Goddess.”

Rebecca was hoping for some kind of reaction, but Jade acted like she didn’t even hear her.

“That’s not a good sign,” Maria said as she hid behind Rebecca.

“We’ll think of something, don’t worry. At least Jade isn’t jumping over the table at us.”

Jade suddenly went stiff. She tilted her head and blinked rapidly. Then she leapt straight up onto the dining table.

“Oh, fuck me.”

The empty plates and glasses rattled as Jade landed hard. She took a step and lunged at them. “Hunt for Goddess!”

Rebecca dodged to the left. She felt a pull on her hand, and realized too late that Maria had jumped to the right. Both girl’s shared a panicked look as their hands were pulled out of the other’s grip, and then Jade landed between them, mindless determination on her face.

With no other choice Rebecca ran for it. She sprinted headlong for the end of the table, but chanced looking back. Which is how she saw Jade chasing down Maria, nearly on top of her.

“No!” Rebecca shouted. She wasn’t going to let Maria down. Not again. Rebecca turned to race after them, only to see that Jade had already spun about and was now charging directly at her. Too off balance from turning so suddenly, Rebecca stumbled back and tripped, falling flat on her ass. She watched Jade bearing down on her, still muttering the same brainwashed chant under her breath.

“Leave her alone!” Maria screamed from the other end of the room.

Rebecca knew it was useless. Jade was three steps away and just about to dive down onto her. Except Rebecca watched, stunned, as Jade whirled around and started running back across the dining room towards Maria now.

Maria, just as shocked by this, backed up against the wall, panicking with Jade running straight for her.

Hauling herself back up to her feet, Rebecca decided to chance it and yelled, “Over here.”

Sure enough, Jade made an about face and headed back towards her.

Maria grinned with relief as she realized what Rebecca had figured out. “She’ll run after whoever is talking!”

Halfway across the dining room Jade spun around.

“Careful,” Rebecca shouted, getting Jade to spin back to her direction. This time she was expecting it, and Rebecca backed up carefully, moving closer to the door. When Jade was five feet away, Rebecca nodded to Maria.

“Um, over here!”

Jade reversed and ran back towards Maria now, who was moving towards the door on the opposite side.

“We just have to keep her running in circles,” Rebecca called out, grinning.

Maria waited until Jade was across the room to shout back, “But we can’t keep this up!”

Rebecca was reaching for the doorknob, but realized Maria was right. They could keep Jade running back and forth like this, but it meant they had to stay apart. And if they left the dining room, then Jade would keep after one of them.

She gulped, and yelled, “You go. I’ll distract her.”

Maria opened her mouth to yell, but Jade was right next to her, just spinning around to go after Rebecca. She waited as Jade sprinted across the room, huffing now from running laps, but couldn’t wait. With Jade halfway across the room, she shouted, “No, I’m not leaving you!”

“We don’t have a choice! I’ll lose her.”

“She’s been chasing me already!”

“Exactly, you need a break!”

“I’m fine. You run for it!”

“No, let Jade come after me!”

Both girls were screaming at each other across the expansive dining room, while Jade twisted and turned about in the center of the room, barely making it a few steps before her attention was called back the other way.

“We don’t have time to argue, Rebecca! Let me save you!”

“But I want to save you!” Rebecca shouted back.

“Behind you!”

Rebecca paused, caught off guard by that, and nearly didn’t move out of the way in time as she felt fingers tugging at the back of her head. She spun out of the way and saw Emma reaching past the now open doorway, frowning. The incredibly tall blonde entered, towering over Rebecca, and Ginger snuck in right behind her.

Rebecca braced herself, waiting for the two slaves to make a move on her, when she remembered Maria. She glanced back, just in time to see Maria racing out the opposite door, with Jade barreling after her.

“Maria!”

Jade glanced back at her, and for just a moment Rebecca thought that she’d saved her friend. But Jade noticed Emma and Ginger there with Rebecca, so instead the mindless hunter kept going straight. She slammed past the dining room door and disappeared as she chased after Maria.

“Looks like you’re all alone now,” Emma snickered. She moved in, with Ginger staying close by her side. Both girls were grinning, no doubt already imagining the reward that Amber would give them for bringing Rebecca in.

“Stay back,” she warned the slaves, but they only laughed.

“Jade’s not here to help you now,” Ginger said with a grin. “We’ll haul you in to Goddess, and then you’ll become just like us.”

“Then we can make you eat us out and pay us back for having to chase you all over the mansion.” Emma reached down and slid her fingers along her slick pussy. “And you’ll love it too.”

Rebecca didn’t doubt that. She’d seen what Amber could do to your mind, and knew that she’d become a horny lesbian who’d be all too eager to be used by every girl around.

She wasn’t going to let that happen so easily.

Rebecca gasped loudly and pointed past the two slaves. “It’s Amber’s tits!”

Emma and Ginger scowled at her without turning around.

“Did you really think we’d fall for that?” Emma asked, sounding insulted.

“I was kinda hoping you would, so that I wouldn’t have to do this.”

“Do wh—”

Before Emma could get the word out, Rebeca jumped up and slapped her across the face. Hard. Emma cried out and backed away instinctively, clutching her stinging cheek. As soon as Rebecca landed back on her feet she slapped Ginger with the back of her hand, making the redhead curse loudly too. She barreled past the distracted slaves, but they were quickly turning around to chase her.

Rebecca stood her ground in the doorway, raising a fist.

“Next time it’s not gonna be a slap,” she warned them, getting into a fighting stance.

Ginger and Emma exchanged an uncertain look. Emma was still rubbing her cheek, where a red hand-print was growing.

“That’s right. You really want to bring me to your Goddess, then you’re gonna have to fight me for it.” She pointed threateningly at them both. “Are you girls really ready to get your asses kicked for her?”

She was backing away slowly, keeping the lesbian slaves at bay, but inside Rebecca was panicking. It hadn’t been a problem to punch Amber for the shit she’d pulled, but Emma and Ginger weren’t responsible for coming after her. They were innocent in all of this, and guilt was already gnawing at her for slapping them. Rebecca wasn’t sure if she had it in her to actually get in a fist fight with the two girls, but that was only if they forced her into it. She just had to keep bluffing and stalling until she came up with a better plan.

Rebecca still held her finger out threateningly at the pair, when off to her side Rebecca caught a glint of metal moving fast. Before she could react a pair of handcuffs slapped against her wrist, locking tight. As they clicked into place, Rebecca’s heart sank.

She tried to run, but the handcuffs went taught and bit into her wrist. Which is when she saw that the other cuff was locked around Ashley’s wrist.

“Sorry, Rebecca,” the head cheerleader said with actual remorse in her voice. “But this is for the best. You’ll see.”

Then Emma and Ginger’s hands were grabbing her from behind. Rebecca kicked and screamed but couldn’t stop the naked cheerleaders from dragging her down to the ground.

* * *

Maria scanned every door she passed, desperately searching for a place to hide. Jade was trailing behind her. Thankfully the girl was panting, with even her boundless stamina worn out from running back and forth across the long dining room. But Maria had been running all night and already felt her lungs burning. All she needed was a break.

Feet slapping the hardwood floor Maria sprinted around the corner. Immediately she saw the heavy double doors of the movie theater and her stomach twisted up as she realized that she’d only ended up running in a complete circle. Maria wasn’t about to chance the theater again, but saw it was a moot point when she noticed a chain wrapped around the door handles. Amber was trying to seal off the exits that Rebecca had opened up.

Not that it mattered. The last thing Maria needed was to be outside in the cold and wet; it would just be an endurance contest between her weak legs and an obsessed, mindless slave.

She didn’t need a way out. Right now Maria just needed a weapon. She careened past the locked movie theater and noticed a hallway to the left, roped off with velvet-lined chains. It was the vanity museum that Ashley’s dad had created for himself, filled with glassed off props from his films. Ashley had shown it off to them when they’d arrived, back when she was pretending not to be a slave, and Amber had been hiding in her damn horror movie cloak to scare her.

This time Maria ignored the sign to keep out and leapt over the stanchions blocking the way. She charged down the purple carpeted hallway, studying the movie museum around her. On either side were fancy looking pedestals holding up glass cases, each of them filled with cheap and tacky props. She passed them all by, though, as her eyes settled on a huge glass case in the middle of the hall. That was exactly what she needed.

Maria toppled the glass case over, wincing at the sound of shattering glass. Not that it mattered if she was loud. She could already hear Jade knocking over the velvet rope as she came racing down the hallway after her. Even the crash of breaking glass didn’t slow her down. Maria carefully picked up the prop she’d knocked free, and twirled the longsword in her hands. She turned and aimed the sword at Jade, praying that there was enough sense in Jade’s head to recognize the weapon and be afraid.

“Stay back, Jade. I mean it.”

Maria gripped the handle of the longsword tight. She held the weapon out protectively in front of herself, but Jade continued walking with purpose directly at her.

“I don’t want to hurt you!”

“Hunt for Goddess. Hunt for Goddess. Hunt for Goddess.” Jade’s eyes were empty while she never stopped chanting under her breath.

“I swear I’ll go medieval on your ass!” To prove her point Maria hefted the sword higher, ready to chop, only for the blade to suddenly bend on it’s own, curling to point down at the floor. Maria winced. “Stupid rubber props.”

“Bring to Goddess,” Jade shouted as she leapt ahead.

So Maria swung the rubber sword and hit Jade in the face with a hard whap. Jade faltered off to the side, shaking her head and blinking rapidly.

“The… fuck…”

Maria dropped the prop sword, backing away. “Jade? Is that you?”

“Course… ’s me.” Jade was wincing as she glanced up at Maria. Rubbing her jaw, she asked, “Did you… hit we with a sword?”

“A fake sword,” Maria said with a guilty look.

“Still though.”

“Are you awake?”

Jade threw her a weird look. “Yeah, and I hurt all over. The fuck happened?”

Maria sighed, relieved.

“A lot. Amber’s here, and she’s trying to brainwash all the girls.”

“Of course she’s trying to brainwash them. She’s a Goddess.” At that last word, Jade suddenly shivered and stood up straighter. “My Goddess…”

Maria took a nervous look around. This whole hallway was full of glass cases and other props put on display, but all of the weapons were as fake and useless as the sword. “Jade, fight it!”

“Fight… Goddess?”

“Yes! Please, stay with me, Jade!”

Jade groaned, shutting her eyes tight. Then she relaxed, and when her eyes slid open they were blank and empty. “No fight… Goddess. I… hunt… for Goddess. Hunt you… for Goddess.” A vacant smile spread over her lips. “Hunt you for Goddess. Bring you to Goddess.”

When Jade took a step forward, Maria grabbed the closest prop she could find: a black gaudy sci-fi cannon. She tucked it under her arm, giving her best impression that it was a real weapon.

“Stand back!”

Jade stopped, her body still shaking as the mindless trance took over again.

“That’s it. Just stay back or I’ll blast you with—” Maria glanced at the pedestal she’d grabbed the fake gun from and felt her heart drop. “With a net gun, apparently.”

When she looked up, Jade was marching back towards her. Jade was gone again; now there was only the mindless drone Amber had created to hunt her down. Maria felt her finger curling around the trigger, even though she knew the prop was useless.

“Please,” she whispered weakly. Maria had been able to seduce the other slaves, might have even been able to do it again, but Jade was nothing but obedience to Amber. And against the strongest cheerleader on the squad, Maria knew she didn’t stand a chance.

“Bring to Goddess,” Jade said as she reached out for her.

Maria stumbled back and pulled the trigger more by accident than anything. The gaudy cannon under her arm suddenly kicked and blasted out a puff of gray smoke. Maria yelped in shock, nearly dropping it, but saw Jade topple backwards, her naked body wrapped up in a thick weave of a net.

Jade collapsed to the floor, silently kicking and tugging at the net, but she didn’t seem to know how to escape without a mind to direct her. She reminded Maria of one of those wind up toys that got tipped over and just kept flailing on it’s side, doing it’s best with the limited movement it was capable of.

Maria, wide-eyed, stood over Jade and let out a whoop of triumph. “Holy shit, it worked!”

She kissed the ugly looking net gun and gave her thanks to whatever dumb idiot left it sitting around loaded. Maria fumbled with a latch on the side of the gun, but it was clear that it only had the one shot. Still, Jade wasn’t making any progress with the net and seemed to really be out of commission.

“I’ll find a way to help you, Jade,” Maria promised, before putting the net gun, with a little more respect now, back onto it’s pedestal and turning to escape.

Only to see a busty naked brunette waiting for her deeper down the hallway, bathed in deep red light.

“Heather.”

She was standing by a display of movie posters framed on the wall, while a fake theater marque sign lit up that corner of the dark hall with red lights. Heather didn’t move, but just kept standing under the sign, her expression hidden beneath her hair.

“Heather,” Maria said again, but didn’t know how to continue.

She wasn’t familiar with the polite greeting you gave to a lesbian slave that you seduced and then trapped in a bedroom. Maria couldn’t see if Heather was happy or angry to see her, and she was struggling between the urge to run away or to run up and hug the girl.

Heather wasn’t charging at her, at least, which seemed to be a good sign.

Maria double checked that Jade was still hopelessly caught in her net, then cautiously moved closer. Heather’s body was beautiful in the red light, and Maria couldn’t help but remember how amazing her pussy had tasted, or how fantastic it felt to squeeze Heather’s huge tits. She felt the mad urge to run up and threw herself at Heather’s chest, but had the common sense to hold back. At least until she knew if she could sway Heather away from Amber.

“I’m sorry for leaving you.”

Heather didn’t say anything. Maria inched closer, now about ten feet away and at the edge of the circle of red light cast by the sign.

“I… I really enjoyed getting to fuck you. If that matters.”

She saw Heather shiver.

“And I—” Maria gulped. “I’d really like to sleep with you again. If you’re not too angry with me.” Maria rubbed awkwardly at her arms. “Would you want to sleep with me again?”

Her face hidden in shadow, Heather hesitated for a few seconds, then gave a small nod, her blown out brown hair bouncing.

Maria smiled, then pouted. “But I don’t want to be Amber’s slave. I want to get out of here, and get you out of here too. I don’t know if you’d still want to be with me, when you’re back to your old self, but I have to try.”

Heather turned away, looking off into the darkness.

“But… if you still want it, you can be my slave.”

Heather stared back at her, and now Maria could make out a surprised smile on Heather’s lips. It gave Maria courage, and she clenched her fist.

“I’ll be your Mistress. I may not have magic powers like Amber… or giant tits like Amber… but I promise I’ll make you happy. So what do you say? Will you be my slave, Heather?”

She took a hesitant step back into the darkness, and Maria reached out her hand for her. But then Heather stopped, shuddered, and nodded again.

“Then…” Maria didn’t know how to make a slave, not like Amber did, and she couldn’t find the words. Instead, she clung to the memory of Heather, Emma and Ginger kneeling before her, all of them worshipping her body and calling her Mistress. Maria instantly felt the fire burning in her chest, the power she’d felt then.

“Kneel for me,” Maria commanded, and the strength in her voice clearly took Heather by surprise. It even surprised Maria.

Heather sunk to her knees, bowing her head as the light from the marque sign made her body burn crimson.

Maria didn’t hesitate. She strode forward, before she could worry if this was an act meant to trap her. She knew that Heather enjoyed being her slave. All Maria had to do was remind her of that, and hope that she could beat out their brainwashed devotion to Amber.

She took a wide stance in front of Heather, with her pussy on display. “Eat me out, slave. Now.”

Heather shivered but didn’t move. So Maria pushed her hips forward and clapped a hand to the back of Heather’s head, forcing Heather’s face against her wet cunt. “I said eat me out, now, slave.”

This time Heather nodded, and Maria sighed with relief as she felt a tongue lapping at her clit. Something about getting eaten out after being chased for the last hour just made it feel like exactly what she needed. Maria melted into the pleasure of it, letting all her tension and fears slip away.

Heather was hers. She wasn’t making a move to grab her, or call out for anyone. Maria still glanced around, but the exhibit was empty, except for Jade, still rolling back and forth inside the net uselessly. Maria kind of felt sorry for her, but it was Amber’s fault for making her so single-minded.

Maria allowed herself to make a quiet moan, to show Heather how good it was. She just had to prove to Heather that she was a better Mistress than Amber could ever be.

“You’re my slave now,” Maria said, with new confidence. “Say it, slave.”

Heather spoke the muffled words into Maria’s cunt, and she didn’t mind that she couldn’t especially make it out. Somehow this was better.

“You’re body belongs to me now. Isn’t that right?”

Heather nodded, probing her tongue deeper into Maria’s pussy.

Suddenly an idea struck her. “Lay back, slave.”

Heather withdrew her tongue, but seemed a little slow to reply, so Maria pushed Heather onto her back. Gently, but still unexpected. Before Heather could try to resist anymore, Maria immediately spun around and knelt on top of Heather’s head in a reverse cowgirl, giving Maria a clear view of Heather’s naked body spread out before her.

Heather seemed to approve of Maria riding her face, because she began to eat her out again with more fervor.

“You’re all mine.” Maria groped at Heather’s huge tits and felt an electric shudder of joy pass through her, amplified as Heather kept eating her out lovingly. “These tits are all mine, now.” Maria squeezed her breasts, grinning as Heather squirmed and moaned beneath her.

This felt so amazing. So right.

Maria was breathing hard now, her body heating up as she kept kneading and playing with Heather’s tits. Somehow this felt even more amazing than the first time she’d fucked Heather, and that had been with Emma and Ginger joining in. Was it because she was still hesitant back then? Did it feel so amazing because Maria was embracing what she really wanted?

“I’m your Mistress,” Maria moaned, rubbing her fingers in circles over Heather’s tits. She was humping at Heather’s face and couldn’t make herself stop. It all felt so intense, like the pleasure was overwhelming her. Maria could barely even think as she felt herself suddenly cumming.

“I’m your Mistress. I’m your Mistress, Heather. I’m your fucking Mistress!”

Maria came, hard and fast, and she was left writhing on top of Heather’s face, feeling herself dripping all over her slave. She squeezed Heather’s boobs hard for support, but Heather only seemed to love it.

A thin stream of drool was hanging down the side of Maria’s mouth. She was panting as the hallway seemed to spin around her. She’d never cum so hard before. Felt like… she was losing her mind…

“You… you’re my… slave now…”

She heard Heather make a low moan, a longing sound. “I wish I was, Maria. That looked amazing.”

Still dazed from the world-ending orgasm, Maria glanced up and saw Heather slipping out of a supply closet across the hall. Maria made a confused sound, still grinding her pussy down against Heather’s mouth. And squeezing Heather’s wonderful tits.

“But… you are… you’re my slave.”

Heather smiled sadly. “Not yet, I’m afraid.”

Maria’s hands suddenly froze on Heather’s huge tits. Her eyes widened.

“But… who…”

The wonderful tongue inside her slid out of her cunt, and Maria heard the woman beneath her give a smug laugh. The same smug laugh she’d been running from all night.

“No,” Maria whimpered. She tried to pull away, but her hands refused to let go of the gigantic tits she was still fondling.

The woman underneath her gave Maria a gentle push, and Maria toppled over like a felled tree, finally releasing Amber’s tits. Maria collapsed down to the floor, a wet mess with no strength left. She fought to get to her feet but Maria simply couldn’t find any fight left in her body. Even her hands were opening and closing uselessly, and Maria felt this overwhelming desire to be touching Amber’s breasts again.

And so Maria could do nothing but lay helpless on the ground as Amber picked herself off the floor and threw off the brunette wig, a perfect double of Heather’s blown out hairstyle. Amber let her golden blonde hair tumble free, and then she favored Maria with a grin, her face slick with Maria’s pussy juice.

“I have to say, I almost didn’t think you’d fall for this.”

Maria managed to roll over onto her knees, but even that left her exhausted. When Amber reached down and grabbed her hands, Maria could only whine in protest as she felt her hands brought back to Amber’s cleavage. As soon as she was groping Amber again Maria felt another euphoric wave pass through her body. She couldn’t stop herself from groaning happily, and that’s when Maria knew why she hadn’t been able to escape. Some part of her mind had purposefully rebelled against her so that it could experience Amber’s power even more. Now she was trapped, swimming in ecstasy that kept threatening to drag her under completely.

“I certainly wasn’t expecting you to mount my face and ride me like that. This whole night you’ve been full of surprises, Maria.”

“Please,” Maria mumbled, though even she couldn’t say what she was begging for.

“I was gonna brainwash you. Wipe your mind completely so you could be an empty drone, just like Jade.”

At the mention of her most conditioned slave, Amber glanced down the hallway and saw Jade still rocking back and forth on the floor, no closer to getting free from the net.

“Luckily for you, Heather saved you.”

Maria fought to turn her head around, in time to see Heather kneeling down behind her. “Heather…”

The betrayal was clear in Maria’s voice, and Heather looked away.

“I knew you tricked them in the conditioning room, which seriously pissed me off. But then she told me about how you did it. And I realized something.” Amber grabbed Maria by the shoulders and gently pushed down. Maria offered no resistance as she was pushed lower, her legs spreading wide until her pussy was nearly resting against the carpet. There was nothing Maria could do to fight, not with her hands glued to Amber’s tits and pleasure flooding into her body. She was like a toy to be posed, and now she was level with Amber’s tits.

“What I realized is that you’re just like me.”

“No,” Maria mumbled, before another blast of supernatural bliss made her mind tremble. Maria nearly lost herself into the trance, but fought to stay awake.

“Yes, you are. You enjoyed being in control of the other girls. To see the joy it gave them to serve you.” Amber smiled benevolently. “You’re a Mistress, like I am. If you’d been given this power instead of me, I bet you’d have used it to enslave all the cheerleaders too.”

Maria wanted to say that she was wrong, to protest, but something held her back. Some strange force was stopping her from talking.

“One of the side effects of being under my power is that you can’t lie to me. Now, speak the truth, Maria.”

“I… I want…” Maria moaned, shutting her eyes tight. “I want… power… wanna fuck… everyone…”

“Good girl.” Amber cupped Maria’s chin. “Except this power is mine alone. So you’ll never be able to fuck everyone. Never be able to be in control of your own slaves. Unless you’re my slave too.”

Maria had known that Amber would say this, because she’d realized this truth too. She’d been terrified that Amber would drag that secret out of her, but the blonde bitch had been able to figure it out for herself. Maria was still groping at her tits, the beauty of them clear to her now. She knew why all the cheerleaders thought she was a goddess. Because Amber was a Goddess, and Maria saw now that she never stood a chance against her.

“You… you won’t… share.” Maria shuddered, feeling the last strings of her consciousness fraying. “You’d just… make me… a slave… like them…”

“Oh no, Maria,” Amber chuckled, grabbing her by the wrists. She suddenly pulled Maria’s hands away from her tits, and Maria’s eyes shot open.

She was still clutching to sanity, just barely out of a mindless trance, but Maria could think again. Then she felt Heather grabbing her shoulders from behind, keeping her planted with her legs spread.

Amber was grinning at her, rising up higher to make her tits level with Maria’s face.

“For all the trouble you’ve caused me, Maria, I’m giving you something special.”

Then Amber and Heather pressed their chests forward and captured Maria’s head between their huge tits.

The pleasure flooded directly into Maria’s mind now, and she was swept away without a hope of escape. Maria cried out, her words muffled between Amber’s breasts. She and Heather kept Maria smothered between their cleavage, and in seconds Maria’s cries turned to low, wordless moans, and then guttural sounds of bliss.

Inside her mind Maria was trapped inside a whirlpool of sexual ecstasy. It felt like she was cumming endlessly, swept around and caught up in the endless climax. She felt her thoughts scattering, her will leaving her behind. Maria had always prided herself on her intellect, and now she could physically feel it being ripped away from her, leaving her a moaning, dripping ball of consciousness. It was impossible for her to think or create a plan. Every time she fought to think of something the pleasure would just crash through her again and send the half-formed though scattering away into oblivion.

Maria couldn’t think, but she was still aware.

Aware of the incredible pleasure she felt, beyond anything she’d imagined. She couldn’t remember that she was meant to fight Amber, or remember that she didn’t want to become mindless. Maria simply felt the pleasure and moaned in response, the orgasm still bubbling through her mind.

Maria was aware that her head was squished between Amber and Heather’s tits. She couldn’t realize she was trapped with her mind sinking into trance. All she felt was wonderful softness pressing against her on all sides. She drooled and kissed, wanting to pleasure the beautiful women around her.

And as impossible as it sounded, Maria was aware that Heather was cumming as well. She felt Heather pressed up behind her, but could feel so much more too. She felt how good her own head felt nestled between Heather’s tits. She felt Heather’s fingers pumping in and out of her cunt as she watched Maria’s eyes rolling back to whites. Maria was actually watching herself be brainwashed from Heather’s perspective, and Maria felt Heather’s giddiness and gratitude that Maria would become just like her. That they would be together forever. Maria wanted nothing more than to keep helping Goddess brainwash Maria, so that they could fuck and play forever.

Maria was in her own head, dropping into mindless bliss, and somehow she was also in Heather’s head, cheering on her own enslavement.

Maria kept cumming as her dwindling consciousness kept switching between her head and Heather’s. She was cumming as both of them, impossible to separate her own desires from Heather’s.

She wanted to become a mindless slave for Goddess. She wanted to help brainwash herself for her Goddess. She wanted to capture Rebecca so they could both serve their Goddess forever.

Maria was at the end of her wits, when she suddenly found herself somewhere new. She was grinning, holding Heather tight as Maria was nestled between their tits. She felt power, her power, coursing into them both, flowing from her tits to overwhelm both girls. To link them together and make them hers.

She gasped and reveled in this power. She never wanted to leave.

Then somehow she felt Amber beside her, her warm presence flowing over her. Amber’s energy slipping inside of her consciousness, changing her.

“How… how are you doing this?” Maria asked, barely able to hold on as the pleasure of three orgasms burned through her.

“This is my power,” Amber answered, and Maria trembled in awe at the beauty in her voice. “Would you like to experience what I can really do?”

“Yesss,” Maria hissed. Finally, she let go. She lost herself between them all. She became pure pleasure. She was the dripping bliss of Heather’s fingers rubbing her clit. She was the mindless drooling ecstasy of her head squished between the enormous tits. She was Amber’s satisfaction at another mind conquered.

Maria cried out happily. She was the orgasm all three of them shared together.

And when the orgasm faded, leaving Amber and Heather panting for breath, Maria become nothing. Nothing but the emptiness in her own head, waiting to be molded. Waiting for whatever her Goddess would do with her now.

* * *

Amber felt Maria drooling against her tits, and when she lowered her breasts just a little she saw that Maria’s eyes were utterly vacant. She shivered, still trying to catch her breath. Going all out like that with her power always exhausted her.

“Look at her,” Amber instructed, and Heather turned Maria’s mindless head to stare up at her now. “What do you think, Heather?”

“She looks beautiful,” Heather answered, still fingering herself gently. She’d actually felt Maria’s mind dropping into trance and could swear that Maria had cum alongside her. She’d felt Maria’s joy as she gave in, and Heather wanted nothing more than to kiss Maria and fall into a blissful trance right alongside her. But she knew that Amber had plans. “Will she really be happy, Goddess?”

Amber shoved Maria’s head back against her tits, giving her another powerful dose of her power. Leaving Maria completely open and suggestible to her commands.

“From what you’ve told me,” Amber said with an evil grin, “She’s going to love her new life.”

The escaped Rebecca was still a minor concern in the back of her mind, but Amber was able to ignore that problem and appreciate her handiwork. When she was done with Maria, Amber suspected that the slave might be her masterpiece.