The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: What you are about to read involves S-E-X. If you are a youngster, please download it and wait until you’re living by yourself to read it. If you want to make a copy of the story, ok. If you want to print out a copy and post it on your dorm bulletin board, that’s ok. If you want to post it to your free web site, ask me first. If you want to post on your pay site, you can’t.

The back story on this tale can be found on my web site. And now, the story.

The Enigma Folders

by Databastard

They walked onto the sound stage. He was tall but not lanky, with a kind face and thick black hair. He sported a cheap suit and a cheaper haircut that belied his success. She was a vision of style and taste. Her hair was cinnamon brown, with highlights both natural and applied. The suit she wore was neither powerful nor casual, a pale red complimented by a pink blouse and jade scarf. The two made a striking and determined couple.

Julie turned to her boyfriend, eyes at the level of his crooked tie. “You really need a better wardrobe,” she said, adjusting the knot.

Mark looked at Julie carefully and smiled, saying, “I like the food colors you’re wearing. A little Freudian, perhaps?”

She grabbed his arm and pulled him forward. “Come on, let’s get this done.” They walked to the front offices separated by a few paces, making a pretense of not knowing each other. This was the filming location of The Enigma Folders, a cult program that achieved popular acclaim. Over five seasons the plot evolved into a intricate web of intrigue and suspense over a backdrop of the hidden and the unknown.

Central to the story were the two main characters, Wolf Feldon and Sara Culver. They were investigators and partners who became friends and trusted confidants. Many fans found an implicit sexual tension between the male and female leads, spawning yet another fan base.

Julie and Mark were two such fans. Since they met, the show provided hours of entertainment and more than a few role playing nights. It was all about to end, though. Even with a change of filming locale to New York this season, the actors were restless and eager to move on. Both had found moderate success in feature films. One was newly married, the other raising a child. A television institution was over, unless a certain couple had something to say about it.

After getting guest passes, the two separated. She went to the stage while he made his way to the trailers. Julie was a marketing executive and Mark had a small Internet business. Daniel Rakowski, who plays Feldon on the show, was expecting Julie to talk about promotion for the film he acted in during a hiatus. Mark used some connections to do one of those obsessive sci-fi magazine interviews with Lillian Andrews, a favorite of nerdy guys all over the world.

Julie stopped when she recognized the set. That was it, even with an entire wall missing. His apartment. Inside it was tiny, especially since the viewers never saw a kitchen or bedroom. Then she saw him coming over to her. It was now or never. Julie cleared her throat, a barely audible sound. Speaking with false confidence, she said, “Mr. Rakowski, I’m Julie Stark from Hastings and Drake.”

“Hi, Julie. You can call me Daniel.”

His voice had a depth that she could feel penetrating her. She looked up a little to meet his gaze. There was a humor and warmth in his blue eyes that just did not cross into television. As she studied them, Julie noticed those same eyes quickly sweeping down. “Daniel Rakowski is checking me out!” she thought. Smiling widely despite herself, she spoke in a girly manner. “Um, can I pull you away for a few minutes?”

“Sure. We’re in a lull right now. All those union breaks, you know.”

Julie actually giggled. Composing herself, she said, “OK. Is there a place we can go?”

“The writing offices should be free.” Daniel responded.

* * *

Mark stood outside the trailer and breathed deeply. He tried to calm down as he tapped on the door. The latch snapped open. Suddenly, Lillian Andrews was looking at Mark. She was shorter than he expected, barely eye to eye with him, even from the higher step she was on. There was, however, an undeniable presence that drew him in. He tried to stop gawking, saying, “I’m uh, Mark Thomas. From Alienstalker Online.”

Lillian smiled warmly. The fiery copper hair and pale gray pantsuit were those of Inspector Culver. The cheerful demeanor and round wire frame glasses belonged to Ms. Andrews. “Come in,” she invited.

Mark tried not to crowd her as he stepped into the trailer. The space was bright and surprisingly cozy, remnants of days gone by when Lillian kept her baby on set. She sat in a soft, comfortable chair and motioned Mark to a small couch next to it. “Ask away,” she said.

* * *

“The movie comes out in a couple of months. It would be really great if you can find time to do the talk show circuit,” Julie said. She sat directly across from Daniel, eschewing the table for a better view of him. Her posture was straight, bent a little toward him, so that her skirt hiked up as much as possible without her actively pulling it up.

“It all depends on how much time I can get off the show,” Daniel pointed out. “It’s been quite a season.” He was more relaxed, sort of flopped against the arms and back of the chair.

Julie leaned in a little closer, chin resting on the back of her hand, and asked, “How’s it going to end, anyway?”

Daniel grinned. “I would tell you, but then the faceless men have to whisk you away to a secret detention center.”

“I think I can wait.” Julie replied with humor. “Must be quite a grind with fourteen hour days, the directing, and all that complicated dialogue. Not to mention your outside projects.”

“That and my family are why I may not be able to keep up the pace.” He had just married an actress and was expecting a child soon.

Julie removed her designer eyeglasses and placed them in a jacket pocket. She commented, “Family is very important. I bet you think about them all the time.”

“Yeah.”

“It’s good to have a center, a focus,” Julie continued. “You can just feel the tension and stress leave when you focus on that.”

“Makes me feel like I have a place outside of work,” he said.

“That’s great. When something bothers you at the show, just let it stay there when you’re at home.”

“Uh-huh,” Daniel said more out of habit than any thought.

Julie lowered her voice, speaking with a smooth, even tone that held a rhythmic quality. She looked into his dusky blue eyes and continued, saying, “You could even relax right now by thinking about that focus. Concentrate and focus on that center. Focus and concentrate. Concentrate and relax. Daniel returned her gaze, slipping into Julie’s warm brown eyes. Her voice became more authoritative.

“Relax. Calm and contented. Focused. Deeper and deeper. You’re calm and relaxed. Daniel’s eyes glazed over, his eyelids half closed.

She went on. “Further and further down. It’s impossible to keep your eyes open. Let them close.” Daniel shut his eyes. While he was going into a deep sleep, Julie was getting more and more aroused.

“Further and further, deeper and deeper now. Are you relaxed, Daniel?”

“Yes,” he said thickly.

“Very good,” she said. “I’m going to count to five now. When I reach five, let your head drop and go into a deep sleep, totally relaxed. One, two. Three, barely aware. Four, so hard not to sleep now. Five, completely relaxed.” He nearly fell forward in the chair. Julie had to balance him on one of the arms.

“Daniel, I’d like to talk to you about the future of The Enigma Folders.”

“Uh-huh,” he agreed.

* * *

“I’m sorry about some of these questions.” Mark was apologetic. “I certainly couldn’t classify myself as just a skeptic or just a believer.”

“That’s all right,” Lillian responded. “I’ve heard them all. It’s just good to know that new fans are coming to the show all the time.”

Mark started tapping his pen nervously. “So, what happens in the season finale?”

She smiled. “I don’t even know everything that’s happening.” She then lowered her voice dramatically and added, “You know, the whole future of the show is reportedly up in the air.” The rumors were everywhere, of course. Lillian Andrews signed on for an additional year with a reportedly huge boost in salary. Daniel Rakowski was still hesitant to sign.

“Any plans for hiatus?” Mark asked, still tapping his pen.

“Oh, maybe another romantic comedy,” she mused. “I’m looking at a couple of projects. Pretty hush-hush stuff.”

“Wow, you’re really busy.” Mark yawned a little. “Sorry. I guess I get tired just thinking about that schedule.”

Lillian returned the yawn. “Oh. I must be skeptical and suggestible.”

Mark forced himself not to grin. His pen was tapping; tapping in time with her breathing. Every little bit helped. Julie could probably put somebody out in the middle of a Metallica concert. He was something of a novice and needed to do a little guiding. He decided to switch the subject back.

“You do movies, a top rated show and you raise a son. It’s quite a full plate.”

“I have a flexible schedule,” she offered. “Next year I’ll even get some weeks off. With preschool and mostly free weekends, things will work out.”

Mark nodded, taking care to tap a little slower. “Gotta be stressful, though. Do you find time to relax?”

“Oh, sure,” she agreed. “I read, play racquetball, do a little yoga. I even started doing some meditation.”

“How does that work?” Mark asked innocently.

“Actually not that much to it. Mostly focus on your breathing.”

“Breathe in, breathe out,” he said.

“For the most part. Then there’s all the inner peace and tranquility stuff.”

“Just breathe in.” Mark inhaled. “Breathe out.” He exhaled.

“Uh-huh,” she said lazily.

“Breathe in, breathe out,” he punctuated the statement with a tap.

Lillian blinked a few times. She shook her head a little, crimson-gold tresses brushing against her shoulders. “What were you saying?”

“Damn!” Mark thought. He started, the tapping just barely audible now. Continuing with the ‘interview’ he said, “I was wondering something.” A pen tap. “Do you think there was ever any...” Tap. “Um, chemistry between Daniel Rakowski and yourself early on.” Tap.

“Oh, come on.” Tap. “No, there was no secret romance.” Tap. “It was too busy.” Tap. “He’s an attractive guy, of course.” Tap. “He had a girlfriend.” Tap. Very confused, she said, “What were you asking?”

Mark smiled. “I’d like to know something,” he said, slowing his breathing. She matched it. “Think back to your first day on the set. The sights, the sounds, feelings. What was it like?”

Lillian looked distant. She took a few deep breaths, in time with Mark’s. “It was, very hectic. Exciting. Cold outside. So many people ... felt out of place.” She drifted off.

“But now you’re comfortable. Safe and warm,” he said. “Calm and relaxed.”

“Yes,” she whispered.

Mark, still tapping, continued. “More and more safe and calm. Confident and sure. Breathe in, breathe out.”

Lillian inhaled deeply, then exhaled. Her pale turquoise eyes were glazed and unfocused.

He stopped the tapping. It seemed to be working. Julie must have been right about that point in the day when people are on autopilot. They’re tired and easily influenced. Quietly, he continued. “Relax and breathe. Exhale all the tension, inhale all the relaxation.”

Mark watched her chest rise and fall a few times. He had to guide her deeper, though. “Concentrate on your breathing. Inhale and relax. Exhale and go deeper. Inhale and exhale. Inhale, exhale. Breathe in, breathe out.” Her breathing was getting shallow.

“Lillian, I want you to go deeper still. Become more and more relaxed as you breathe in. As you breathe out you will find your eyelids become heavy. Heavier and heavier. As you breathe I will count from five to one. When I reach one, your eyes will close. You will totally relax into a deep sleep still hearing everything I say. Do you understand?”

“Mmm-hmm,” she hummed dreamily, pupils greatly dilated.

“Five. Four,” Mark said, watching her eyelids drop, then slide back up, then sink again. “Three. Ever more relaxed. Two; almost there.” She looked as if hanging by a string now. “One, completely asleep.” The string broke. Lillian’s eyes slammed shut as her chin drooped to her chest.

“Lillian,” he whispered, “I’d like to talk to you a little more about the show. Is that OK?”

“Okey-dokey,” she said, smiling.

“You like this show. You want to keep doing it, don’t you?”

“Why not? The fans like me, they really like me.” She was doing impressions now.

“This is pretty easy,” thought Mark. “It’s like the episode where the secret government agents drugged her with that bimbo-inducing formula.” He got an idea.

“You know, I’m a really big fan of yours,” he said, walking over to her.

“Oh, that’s sweet,” she said cheerily.

“I was kind of wondering if I could give you a kiss.”

Lillian’s eyes opened slowly and were still unfocused. She looked at him for a second. “Oh, what the hell! Sure.”

Mark bent down. He gently slipped the glasses she wore past her temples. The scent of cherry blossoms from her hair was strong as his lips touched hers. Mark let her take the lead as Lillian pressed her mouth against his. He felt her tongue dance in his mouth and he matched the movements. Almost instinctually, he reached inside her blouse and brushed his palm against one of the globes within. She moaned a little and Mark let out a groan. However, before he reached the next step, the thought of Julie came to him. More specifically, the thought of Julie kicking his ass for messing up her meticulous time table appeared. He’d better call, eventually.

* * *

“The show has many fans,” Julie said. “Loyal fans of the show are fans of yours. You wouldn’t want to disappoint them Daniel, would you?”

“No,” he said, “don’t disappoint.”

“Of course not. You are a powerful star of a wonderful show. Keeping it alive is very important.”

“Very important.”

“You owe it to the fans to accept a reasonable offer. Save the show, Daniel.”

“Save the show. Owe it to the fans,” he droned.

“Very good. Back to sleep now.”

“Mark is taking forever,” thought Julie. She had taken Daniel so deep now that he was practically six feet under. She looked pensively at her watch and decided it was play time.

She spoke in her most commanding voice. “Daniel, when I count to three you will wake up. When you open your eyes, you will be on a movie set. It’s a very romantic movie. You are the handsome leading man and I am a beautiful ingenue that you are simply mad for.” Julie tossed her hair vainly. “The scene is improvised, but you will follow my lead. When I say the words ‘alien probe’ you will go back into a deep state of relaxation.” She bent down and picked up Daniel’s chin with her dainty fingers. She then looked into his sleeping face and said, “One, two, three.” He blinked and slowly stood up.

Julie began. “You are so cold. How can you act so cruel?”

Daniel responded, in character. “I don’t mean to. I just can’t say what I really feel.”

“What you really feel? Ha! No doubt it is the same contempt I feel for you at this moment.”

“No, no. I need to tell you that, that I love you.” He reached for her hand. She slapped it. Daniel wrapped his arm around Julie’s waist, pulling her toward him.

She gasped. This was definitely going in her diary tonight. “Take your hands off me!” She demanded in total dishonesty. He didn’t move. Good boy. He must know all the stock scripts. She finally relented. “Then kiss me!” Their lips met, a mixture of urgency and softness. Although it was a toungeless ‘stage kiss’ Julie could feel stirrings deep within her...

Cell phone. It was set to vibrate so as to avoid waking anyone up. She pulled away far too soon. After maneuvering Daniel to a seat, she said, “alien probe.” He fell against the back of the chair. The buzzing continued. “Just one more ring,” Julie thought, closing her eyes. She opened up the phone. Placing the antenna as far from her head as possible she answered, “Stark.”

“Yeah, it’s Mar, er, Thomas here. She’s pretty much under.”

“She’s not unconscious, is she?”

“Not at all, she’s talking and everything.”

“Everything? Time for the conference call,” Julie said. The plan was going like clockwork, more or less. Mark did an electric something or other to make sure there was a long production delay. They may even get out of the studio with the mission accomplished.

“Just a sec,” Mark added. “I don’t want her to hear the ring.” He looked around quickly for the phone. Finding it, he proceeded to lift the handset and shove the remainder under the cushions of the couch. He left his hand over the switch to keep the phone operating. Mark dropped the receiver and grabbed the cell. “Go ahead,” he said.

Julie went back over to Daniel, office telephone in hand. “Take this,” she said, giving him the phone. “Now dial the number for Lillian Andrews’ trailer.” He picked up the receiver and pushed the buttons mechanically. She took the phone from him. “Back to sleep now.”

In Lillian’s trailer, Mark waited for the sound. A buzz barely escaped when he lifted his hand off the switch. “Hello,” he said. “Hello, hello? Oh, good. OK.” He turned to the entranced star beside him. “Raise your right arm.” She did. He placed the phone against her palm. “Grab this,” he commanded, kind of wanting her to grab something else.

Julie was standing in the office, handing the receiver back to Daniel. She spoke to him and also through the cell for Mark’s benefit. “Daniel, your partner Lillian Andrews is on the phone. She has some very interesting things to say to you. Please listen carefully and reply as I tell you.”

Mark did his part, talking to Andrews and to Julie by proxy. “Lillian, I’m going to ask you some questions. You want to answer them completely and honestly. In fact, the more forthright you are, the more pleasant you will feel.” He could practically hear Julie grimace. “You are completely calm and safe. Your friend and partner Daniel Rakowski is on the telephone you hold in your hand. He also wants you to be truthful.”

Lillian placed the phone to her ear. Mark covered the microphone, the back of his hand brushing against her flushed cheek. He tried to remember the question from earlier. “Do you think there was ever any chemistry between Daniel Rakowski and yourself early on?”

A pause. “Yeah,” she said. Her eyes were still closed, but there was this little grin on her face. Mark moved his hand from the microphone as she continued. “Dan gave me a few cheap come-on lines. Nothing special, but I loved to hear them. Really great voice, nice tight butt for a thirty year old guy.”

“Whoa!” Mark thought. “She really dropped those inhibitions.”

In the other room, Daniel was listening to this and smiling. Julie was disappointed. She barely had a chance to grab his backside earlier. It was her turn to question now. “Daniel,” she said. “Were those really lines that you were feeding Lillian?”

“Uh-huh,” he said sleepily. " She’s hot, but I had a girlfriend at the time and I wasn’t that serious.”

“How about after you broke up with that other girl?” Julie dripped contempt as she said ‘other girl.’

“By then, Lil was with that oily bohunk.”

“That was a big mistake.” Lillian offered. They were sleeptalking on their own now.

Julie quickly whispered to Daniel. “Talk to Lillian, tell her how you feel.”

“I wasn’t going to press things,” he said.

“I don’t know, back then I might have wanted you to,” said Lillian.

“You know I love you.”

“Me too. And you still have a nice ass.”

“You’ve got the sweetest jugs,” Daniel added, chuckling a little.

Julie cleared her throat over the cell phone. It was time for the next part. She and Mark told their respective subjects to go back to sleep. Daniel’s face was placid, but Lillian still wore a small smile on her lips. Julie and Mark each retrieved copies of what appeared to be a script.

In the trailer, Mark handed one to Lillian saying, “I want you to open your eyes but stay in this deep state of relaxation.” She did, but her expression was still a little vacant. He continued. “I’m handing you a script. You are playing Sara Culver. Culver and Feldon are in a hotel room discussing a case. You and Daniel will do a table reading of this over the phone. Be sure to memorize all the lines and stage directions.” She looked carefully at the pages, turning them with one hand and holding the phone with the other, waiting for Daniel.

Julie gave the pages to Daniel in the office. “Open your eyes and look at this, Daniel. Read it over and memorize the dialog and the actions. When you’ve read it over, I’d like you to perform it over the phone with Lillian. Speak the words.”

Daniel flipped through the pages, concentrating on the words. After a few minutes, he began. “Well Culver, I’ve figured it out.”

A loud sigh. Lillian said, “I don’t suppose this has any basis in logic or conventional reasoning.”

The scene continued from there. It was typical, maybe a little cheesy since two devoted amateurs wrote it. However, it did stray in one major area; most of it couldn’t even make it on the network. Mark was watching and said over the cell, “This is so hot!”

“Ohhh, um, yes,” Julie responded. She had to sit down at that point. “They’re very good at their craft.”

“I don’t suppose we could find a broom closet somewhere.”

“No, but I hope the hotel is nearby.”

A few minutes later Lillian and Daniel were finished. Mark and Julie almost finished themselves. They let the actors read over the pages a few more times. Julie stood up and walked over to Daniel. Taking the phone, she spoke to him and to Lillian. “Daniel Rakowski, Lillian Andrews, look up. You see a key in front of you.” She dangled a hotel room key in front of Daniel. Mark was doing the same in the trailer. Julie continued. “Take this key. Tomorrow night when filming is done you will come to the room number written on the key. Once you are both in the room someone will say the words ‘alien probe.’ Once heard, you will believe that you are Inspectors Feldon and Culver and proceed to act out the scene you’ve just read in detail. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” they said, dully.

Julie continued. “Keep the key with you. Do what I’ve told you to do tomorrow. You will have no conscious memory of the events this afternoon while you were asleep. Today, you will awake only when you hear a hand clap. I am going to count to five now. When I reach five, let your head drop and go back into a deep sleep. One. Two, relaxed now. Three. Four, barely able to keep your head up. Five, fast asleep.” Julie put the phone back to a nearby table.

Mark saw Lillian take in Julie’s commands. When her head finally fell forward, he acquired the phone from her and put it back together on a small desk. It immediately started ringing. Mark took a frantic look around the room. He replaced the couch cushions and the top button of Lillian’s blouse. She was still out of it, though. He clapped his hands in quick succession. Lillian’s eyes flew open. She sat still for a few seconds then finally seemed to hear the phone. Noticing that Mark was there, she said, “Excuse me.” and answered the phone. “No, it seems fine to me. I wasn’t on the phone. Oh, it is? Well, maybe that glitch is affecting the phones too. That late? All right, just have to finish this.” She turned to Mark. “Mr. Thomas, was it? It seems our interview ran a little long.”

He checked his watch and did a double take. “Wow!” He exclaimed in false surprise. “I guess I’m done. Thank you very much.” Mark shook her hand.

“Oh no. thank you,” she responded.

* * *

Julie sat back in her original chair. She clapped her hands. Daniel’s head snapped up, his eyes wide open.

Julie spoke up. “Well, thank you very much for your time. I know you’re very busy, so I’ll let you go.”

Daniel was still a little confused. “Uh, sure,” he said, standing up.

She followed suit. Shaking his hand, she said, “I’m so glad to know that you’re reconsidering staying on the show.”

“Yes. I think I owe it to the fans to accept a reasonable offer,” he said woodenly.

* * *

“This is twisted,” Julie said. It was the next day. She and Mark sat watching the television set in room 1208 of the Plaza. The program on it was unique, an interior view of room 1206. Daniel Rakowski had shown up a few minutes ago. He was pacing a little, unsure of his purpose there.

Mark looked up from the digital recording equipment, saying, “It would be if we were listening as well.” The sound was being recorded, of course, but he didn’t want anyone to hear through the walls.

Julie looked again at the scene. She wondered aloud, “So, can we pan this camera around the room at all?”

“I don’t think the action is going to stray that far from the bed,” Mark answered. “I didn’t want to put a studio in there.” The spy cam was pretty expensive, and Mark knew they always soak people on the bells and whistles. “It’s a fish eye lens. It should be just—Wow!”

He turned around to see Julie half naked. She smiled, saying, “I have to get ready. Now get my dress.”

“Aww,” Mark groaned, grabbing the dress as Julie pinned her hair back. Next door, the scene finally changed.

The door opened and Lillian Andrews walked in. She was as surprised to see Daniel inside as he was to see her walk in. He asked first. “What are you doing here, Lil?”

She responded with “Why are you here, Dan?”

“Why are we here?” Daniel finished the questioning.

Back in 1208, final preparations were underway. Julie wore a baggy dress in a shade of institutional light blue that generally made people nauseous on sight. She tucked the last of her hair into an obvious curly blonde wig. The last touch was a pair of large, black plastic framed eyeglasses. “How do I look?” Julie modeled the ensemble.

“Appropriate. Maybe you can leave a mint under my pillow later,” Mark suggested.

She finished primping, announcing, “Show time. You’d better turn that damned camera off while I’m in there.” Julie walked over to 1206 with a few towels in hand. She knocked on the door, saying, “Housekeeping” in an accent reminiscent of almost every episode of ‘Mission: Impossible.’ The door was unlocked before they could protest.

“Do you need soap, towels, maybe an alien probe?” Julie activated the trigger.

Daniel and Lillian looked at her quizzically. As the suggestion took hold, their eyes blinked quickly, then closed, then their heads dropped.

Mark watched with excitement as Julie gave suggestions to the two stars. She was covering the side of her face exposed to the camera. She knew he was still taping. “I’ll fix it in post,” he decided. Within a few minutes, Julie came back in. She got their copies of the script so they could play along. The dialogue was perfunctory, anyway.

“They should start in a few minutes,” Julie said. Basically, some sort of ‘sex hysteria’ was affecting a town upstate. Feldon and Culver were fighting an alien induced attraction to each other. Or were they? Room 1206 belonged to Feldon and he was going to explain his theory to Culver, the eternal skeptic.

As Rakowski and Andrews acted out their programming, Mark and Julie read along in their room.

“Well Culver, I’ve figured it out.”

She sighed. “I don’t suppose this has any basis in logic or conventional reasoning.”

“You mean like those laws of science that say a bumblebee couldn’t fly or nothing is smaller than an electron.”

“All the rules of nature aren’t solved overnight, but when they are, there is a clear methodology.”

Feldon and Culver moved a little closer, a few feet from each other.

“You found it yourself; the protein chain in all the victims.”

“The inert protein. It has no effect. It’s not so much a causative agent as some result of the heightened state of arousal.”

“Arousal? These people weren’t just horny, they were all out sex maniacs. Like Caligula or some Greek orgy. It was the community theater version of adult video.”

“You being the expert, of course,” she said, getting in his face.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“I’ve seen those tapes. You’re like some pathetic teenager, living in the basement watching porn.”

“It’s research!” He insisted.

“Maybe if those alien implants are made of silicone.”

“I think maybe you’ve seen a lot of those tapes. Your social calendar is pretty bare. I mean, what’s the male-female ratio in the Agency? Five to one?”

“Now why would I go upstairs when there’s a big hunka burning love like you down here,” she said sarcastically, raking the back of her fingernails against his shirt.

“Admit it, you think I’m sexy. They all do. Then they find out about my work and they want me to keep my hands off them.”

“What if I do? Do you even remember what to do with a woman?”

“I can feel my way around,” he said. He leaned in for the kill. Their lips met forcefully, then more comfortably. They lost and regained contact a few times, then Feldon pulled away. “It’s the, the substance. It’s affecting us!”

Culver fought through a haze of lust. “We should get off, away from each other. I need to suck, er, check on a solution. Maybe we should work on this after the sex,” she decided.

“No sex. Bad idea, very bad,” he concluded as best as he could while being mauled. She was working on his belt buckle now. “Okay, after the sex.” His pants were down now, cock springing out of his boxers. Culver removed them carefully and started on the task at hand. Her small mouth only made it a little past the head, but he didn’t mind. Didn’t need to think of her deep throating him anyway. She made up the difference with her delicate fingers, massaging the base and playing with his balls.

He tried to hold out as long as possible, but she was persistent. He exploded into her waiting mouth. She managed to suck and lick off every last drop. Being a gentleman, Feldon returned the favor. He knelt in front of Culver, lifting her up by the shoulders and depositing her on the bed. Feeling overdressed, he pulled off the shirt and jacket he still wore, along with stepping out of the pants. Culver pulled off her suddenly constricting jacket while Feldon tossed off her shoes and pulled down her pants.

He pounced on her, kissing along her neck and shoulders. He made his way to her breasts, taking attention of each turgid nipple. He kissed, licked and nibbled on them, sometimes back and forth, sometimes spending more time on one, keeping her guessing. Probing with his finger, he found that her pussy was drenched. Feldon then trailed more licks and kisses along her chest and stomach. He came to her waist, noticing that the carpet didn’t match the drapes. But then, how many apartments did?

Feldon teased at her inner thighs with his mouth and tongue. He played at her inner lips, just brushing her clit. Culver was more than ready, though. She clamped her legs against his ears, forcing him deeper. He obliged by pushing rhythmically in and out. Her vice grip strengthened, then slacked, then reasserted itself as she built up to a powerful orgasm. She gasped loudly, again and again. Finally, Feldon was released, assisted by a slick gush from between her legs.

By then, his member had come back to full attention. Culver saw his need and rolled him onto his back. She straddled him as he put on one of the condoms conveniently left by Housekeeper Julie. Feldon held Culver’s tits as she impaled herself on him. He could still feel every sensation as he plunged into the velvety depths of her womanhood. She began to scream, so loudly it could be heard in the next room.

In the next room, Mark and Julie were acting out their own scene. They hadn’t even made it past the kiss before they fell into bed. Between pants, Mark heard Lillian’s reactions. “I told you we shouldn’t have the sound up,” he said.

“You’re, uhhh, right,” said Julie.

“Oh yeah I am! Who’s got the killer apps?” He demanded.

“You do!” She agreed.

“And who’s the server? Who’s the server?”

“I am, Master!”

* * *

“Look at this,” Julie said. Mark crawled out of bed and over to the dressing table where Julie had her notebook computer opened. He took the opportunity to kiss the soft curve of her neck and ignore the screen. She read it to him instead. “It says that 37% of Philefolders think that Daniel Rakowski was ‘influenced by supernatural forces’ into signing on for another year.”

Mark exhaled loudly. He still didn’t understand why she bothered reading how other people interpret reality. “Come on, it also says 40% think he ‘knew his movie career was propped up by Enigma fans’ which is a lot more logical.” He smiled.

“Six of one, half a dozen of the other,” she replied. “They’re both right.”

Mark saw something else. “Hey, this guy says he saw LA and DR coming out of a hotel together. He thinks they’re doing it.”

Julie smirked. “Yeah, poor guy. The message board is flaming him worse than the volcano episode.” She turned to him, a sparkle in those deep brown eyes. “Wanna watch the tape?”

“Absolutely, Inspector Stark,” he said in character.

“Just don’t forget the handcuffs, Inspector Thomas.”