The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Encountering Isis: Santa Story

This story is greatly inspired by my real-life enchantress, Isis. You can visit Her on Her website http://www.isistheenchantress.com and have a wonderful, pleasurable experience. As far as this story goes, it is meant for adults who love to indulge in the wonders of sensual hypnosis. Many thanks to Isis for being such a muse for my imagination. Comments are welcome (). Please enjoy!

Ryan sat at his computer, watching it turn on as he let his muscles sink into the chair, nearly melting in it thanks to the warm, indoor temperature. What was melting was the snow outside which continued to pile on in the light blizzard outside, blocking the sun, making Ryan ache from shoveling it for over an hour.

At his computer, knowing the snow was keeping him from getting anywhere that day, but thankful that he had nowhere to go for a few days, he sat and hoped to find out what was going on outside of his immediate area. Nothing was really going his way this holiday season. Missing his family on Christmas wasn’t something he was keen on, but his family didn’t seem to mind leaving him out of the loop about the impromptu winter trip to Europe. A little forewarning and he could’ve made a trip out before the snowstorm killed that dream. Now he was stuck in his small apartment in the small town he had to relocate to for work, wondering who was it who procrastinated with the need-to-know info, and how he could get away with getting back at them for the oversight.

Internet news seemed to indicate the same or similar storms around his part of the country, causing problems for many a family on this so-called joyous season. It certainly could’ve been worse, losing several co-workers and just barely avoiding his head being thrown on the corporate chop-block. Yet, it could’ve been better too; Ryan had never been to Europe but always had a desire to go. You’d think rich parents would’ve made more of an effort. Then again, besides being the unofficial least favored of siblings, he was also the least understood. Sharing his interests with the family wasn’t going to happen. It was in these thoughts that he was browsing online through resources that indulged his favorite interest—his hypnosis fetish.

Ryan never knew and never bothered to find out why hypnosis had to be involved in order for his arousal to reach the highest levels he had ever felt. Other women could excite him, surely, but it took that mesmerizing aspect to blind him with passion. All of his friends’ ideal sex partners always boiled down to hookers, his a female hypnotherapist. It was just a part of him, something made easier to accept once the internet showed him he wasn’t alone in his passions. And he was lucky enough to find a very mesmerizing woman who was as skilled in hypnosis as she was concerned with his well-being—Isis the Enchantress. How powerful and caring she was made her a gem in his eyes; it was hard to find someone that seemed so genuine and down-to-earth. She had a natural charm that put him at total ease during their first phone session. He didn’t know what happened, or how he lost his nervousness over talking with her, but it worked unbelievably well in his mind. It wasn’t long before he called her every-so-often to hear her wonderful-worded spell over him. Sometimes they even got to talk about things outside of hypnosis. At the moment he figured she and everyone else would be out of reach and with family for the holidays, however he saw she was still available for phone trancing and decided to make a short call just to say hello.

The phone rang only for a second before her voice filled his ears.

“Hello?”

“Happy holidays Isis. It’s Ryan.”

“Ryan, happy to hear from you. How is your holiday going? With family and all that?”

“Unfortunately not, I sort of thought you’d be with family yourself, but I saw you were still taking calls, so I thought I’d just wish you some ‘happy holidays.’”

“They are quite happy for me, even though I’m with friends close-by rather than family, but thanks for the wishes. Sorry to hear you’re not with your family; I assume you wanted to spend time with them.”

“Yeah, missed out on a trip that family neglected to tell me about. Well, that’s not totally true. Once I was well-beyond snowed in, they called to mention it. I know timing was shitty, but I can’t help but think it was somewhat intentional.”

“Sorry that had to happen to you.”

“It’s okay, I get to talk to you, so that’s always a major plus.”

“Thank you Ryan, a Goddess loves to hear how much she is appreciated.”

“I’ve got compliments on-tap, if you’re willing to hear them all,” he joked.

She laughed. Ryan always seemed to say something comical, as an unconscious means to get Isis to laugh. Hers was a laugh he loved hearing. It was as if even when she wasn’t hypnotizing him, he wanted to make her happy in order to be a good boy for her.

“So, did Santa bring you anything special this year for Christmas?”

Ryan flinched slightly, but never let it show in his voice. “No, I must’ve been bad somewhere down the line, I’ve just got coal.”

“Strange, my good boys are usually boys that Santa would dutifully approve of.”

“Not so sure about that...”

“Why do you say that,” Isis asked, puzzled.

“Well not that he wouldn’t. I’m sure he would, it’s just that I wouldn’t want him to.”

There was silence for a few minutes, making Ryan think he should elaborate further.

“I know this will sound strange, but I’ve never been a fan of Santa. Even as a kid, which some people, especially other kids think of as a travesty. I was a good kid and all, and appreciated presents, but just that image of a jolly fat-man in red landing on my roof and sneaking into my house to leave things there never sit well with me. It’s like how some people just don’t like clowns, I feel that way about Santa. It’s even gotten me into trouble with my family once.”

“How so?” Isis asked, clearly interested.

“My sister wanted me to dress up as Santa for her kids a few years back. I declined, yet she kept at it with me until I nearly yelled at her about it. Our relationship since then hasn’t been the same.”

“Wow...”

“Yeah...”

“That actually reminds me of another caller whom I remember had an unconscious block about being more involved with something his wife really liked, but he didn’t. Once he gave me permission in and out of trance to explore what I could do to help, the result seems to have helped him and made him happier.”

“I figured you were capable of that, as talented as you are. And curiosity has kind of gotten to me now—can you do something like that for me?”

“Change your opinion of Santa?”

“Can you do that?”

“I’m sure I could, but the question is ‘is that what you really want?’ I’m not asking in mock-seriousness either.”

Ryan considered his next words carefully. “Actually, I’m sure. Like some of those suggestions you gave me a while ago that let me embrace more useful things in my life and let go of the really useless things. This is probably one of them. Every time Santa is even brought up, I have to hold back a frown or telling someone off since kids will always be around when that subject comes up. I’d probably be a happier guy on the holidays, not having to deal with that.”

Isis considered his response for several moments before responding. “Technically, the solution should be more therapeutic in nature; however, as long as you’re sure about this, and promise to be honest with me about your experience, I can work with you on it.”

“Cool, when did you want to do it?”

“Why not now?”

“Oh, I wasn’t expecting to-not to say that I don’t want to-yes Isis, please.”

She chuckled slightly from his reoccurring nervousness; Ryan could be fun to talk to, but even more so when she spoke to his unconsciousness. They both derived so much pleasure from that point.

“Well, if you’re ready than Ryan can become a good, good boy for Isis again.”

Ryan’s mind became instantly soft and pliable, reverting to the last deepened trance Isis placed him in. She marveled in how deep he could go for her, and how much pleasure he could derive from doing nothing more than listening to that sexy voice. It was as much a joy as it was a responsibility, but the sensuous nature always made it fun.

“Welcome back my good boy, to this place you love so much.”

“Thank...you...Isis.”

“You’re more than welcome. If only all my boys could accept my invitation as well as you can sometimes. I’d like to help you reach a new perspective with a dislike you have, to help you move past it so you can feel happier during the holidays. Would you like that?”

“Yes Isis.”

“Wonderful. Now I want you to describe Santa to me.”

“Santa has a big belly, wears red, a funny hat, and laughs funny; he’s scary.”

“What makes him scary Ryan?”

“He’s too big, too happy.”

“Is there anything he does that you don’t like?”

“Not really, just the way he looks...”

“What if Santa didn’t look like that? Would your opinion of him change?”

“What does he look like?”

Isis thought for a second about where she was going with this. “Are you ok with Santa changing in your mind Ryan? Would it bother you at all if a change was made subconsciously? You can answer honestly; that would please me.”

“I...want...see...change,” Ryan managed

“If there is a point that you are not okay with what I suggest, then you can forget the suggestions immediately, and instantly find yourself awakening, with no recollection of changes. Do you understand?”

“I..understand....”

“Good, my good boy. Now just imagine for a second that you know of the name Santa, you know what he does, but you have no idea what he looks like. Imagine that Santa is a...a she.” Something sprang in Isis’ mind that gave her an interesting idea for where to take this trance. “Yes Ryan, Santa is a jolly, physically very attractive woman. Can you see her Ryan?”

Isis let an image of ‘Santa’ form in his own mind, and wondered the sexy makeover St. Nikki would receive in his mind.

“I...can see...her.”

“Describe her to me Ryan.”

“Yes Isis. She’s beautiful. She’s wearing red velvet, has soft, creamy skin, her cleavage exposed, sexy stockings, wearing satin gloves, lovely eyes...”

“She sounds irresistible.”

“Yes Isis, irresistible.”

“I wonder if you can see her dressed so sexily, looking so irresistible, walking toward you, or you moving toward her. Either way, with every word I speak she becomes closer to you. When she’s finally in reach, she allows you to feel her velvet dress and gloves. How do they feel?”

“Soooo soooft.”

“Don’t they? Against your skin, they’re as soft as the words I speak to you. You’re getting wrapped up in her femininity. What do you notice next?”

“Cleavage...”

“Is it hypnotic?”

“Can’t...look...away.”

“I’m sure Santa doesn’t mind that you can’t look away either. You don’t notice her smile, but her laughter should tell you she’s pleased with you. You might feel those gloves hands and arms taking a soft hold of your head. They keep your focus directly on Santa’s joyous cleavage don’t they? That valley of immeasurable pleasure staring you straight in the face.”

Isis loved Ryan’s moaning from her suggestion, it showed how happy and blissful he’d become, and probably how hard he felt now.

“It may have felt like minutes or hours passing, but eventually one hand cups your chin and lifts your glassy eyes to stare into Santa’s beautiful ones. She now wants Ryan’s total attention on her words as she speak to you. My eyes are beautiful, aren’t they Ryan?”

“Very beautiful.”

“All you can find in them is beauty, beauty and the urge to be truthful with Santa. As you look into my eyes, whenever I ask a question, you will answer me, automatically. No need to think about the answer as you already know it and want to tell me what it is. Do you think you’ve been a good boy for Santa this year?”

“Yes Santa,” Ryan noticed the change in Isis voice to make it sound equally sexy but slightly different. Ryan’s pliable mind seemed to know how to respond correctly.

“Doing good deeds and being nice to your fellow man?”

“Yes Santa.”

“Have you been submissive and taking care of yourself properly this year?”

“Yes Santa.”

“You want to continue being a good boy for your sexy Santa. You want to obey; you want to be a nice person around others, and be kind and careful with yourself, don’t you?”

“Yes Santa.”

“You know pleasing Santa, just as pleasing Isis is, can leave you so aroused, so sexually-stimulated and pleasant-feeling. Can you feel it now? A bad boy would probably be soft, but you’re so hard now.”

His low moaning made ‘Santa’ smile even deeper. She was glad his mind seemed to accept her suggestions thus far. She reminded him that if this wasn’t something he wanted, if he was hesitant at all, he was to forget what they were talking about, and come out of trance. When he continued to seem to enjoy himself she continued.

“You can really feel it now, can’t you? It’s your reward for being a good boy, after all. I will allow you to feel the pleasure of release soon enough, but before I allow you to take care of that, I have some new suggestions for your subconsciousness. First and foremost, the idea of Santa will no longer be such a bad thought, or a burden on your mind. You can accept that others, children find him so appealing, and that they’re happiness is what makes him worth tolerating in your mind. You will agree with Santa being a popular and lovable figure, without needing to explain or think why. And during the holidays, whenever your mind wants to drift there and when you’re alone, you can imagine the Santa you mind knows. Santa will come to you in dreams or in hypnosis, pleasure you and tease you. And when you’ve been an especially good boy, she will whisper in your ear ‘ho ho ho’ so sexily that you will feel tremendous pleasure and be so thoroughly hard and excited. That will be your special under-the-tree gift that your subconscious asks for and receives.”

“Oh, yes Santa.”

“Hmmm, my good boy. You will remember everything I’ve told you but only in your mind. Remembering to forget and forgetting to remember for Isis is so easy, isn’t it?” Isis asked, back to her original voice and tone.

“Yes Isis.”

“Wonderful. Now I am going to wake you up very soon, and you’re going to want to tell me what you think of Santa now, truthfully, and passionately if you like. In my presence, just as when you are alone, you’ll be thinking about sexy Santa instead of everyone else’s idea of her. Do you understand?”

“Yes Isis.”

“Such a very good boy. Now coming back to consciousness at the count of 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, waking up fully now, and 5.”

This was as much a holiday gift for Isis as it was for Ryan. Bringing one of her most favorite good boys more pleasure was such a treat for her. She couldn’t wait to hear his response of what Santa is like now. She couldn’t wait to whisper words into his ears that would drive him wild. And she couldn’t wait to show him that Santa could visit him year round. A satisfied grin crossed her face as she playfully and sensually decided to whisper “Ho. Ho. Ho,” as he came back to consciousness.