The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This was orginanally meant to be my debut piece at EMCStories.

Unfortunately, what was meant to be a short little set piece had a mind of it’s own...

Directly inspired by a scene in the original version of ‘The Nice Guy’ by NGMEZ. (Unfortunately the scene is not in the rewrite.) I’m detecting more than a little of Quin’s ‘Captured Caroline’ in where the story wants to go. Not that I mind.

An Enchanting Weekend

“The moonlight on the pool is magical, when you see it you will fall under it’s spell.”

I had wanted to try this for ages. Ever since I had read the story that gave me the idea in fact. I had just needed the props at hand and an opportunity. My parent’s house had a pool, so the main prop was available. It even was screened from the neighbors, so I didn’t have to worry about them. (My parents liked privacy.) The rest of the props were nothing much, stuff I had on hand.

“The spell will put you in a deep trace, controlling your actions. You may resist the compulsions put on you in this trance, but it will be futile in the end.”

The opportunity was harder. I had to be sure I wasn’t interrupted, and I had to get /her/ over to my place without suspecting anything. Then, of course, I had to hypnotize her.

“The spell will compel you to enter the pool and swim. You will remove any clothing that would hinder your swimming on your way to the pool.”

/She/ was Sona. Five feet five inches tall, brown hair that flowed to her shoulder blades, a body toned from running in field hockey (and had earned her requests from the cheerleading squad for other sports), she was the object of my dreams (some dry, some not) since I’d first noticed girls. Unfortunately I was just another average guy: nothing she would consider dating.

“The water in the pool is also magic. It devolves your will, soaking it out of you.”

Not that I hadn’t tried, early on. After a couple painful (to me, though they were actually quite gentle) turndowns I backed off. Then, since no one else ever caught my eye, I decided to get what I could, and be her friend. That was how I got her over here tonight: we were supposed to be studying for our senior year finals.

“You may resist the water, but it will only speed the draining of your will.”

I figured this was my last chance. I had managed to get into a college fairly close to the one she was going to, but the chances for building anything more than a friendship were small to nonexistent. I had, at best, till the end of the summer. No more time for waiting for an opportunity: I needed to make one.

“While you still have a portion of your will you will be aware of nothing but your fight (if you fight) against the magic and the water you are swimming in.”

So; a little bit of maneuvering and my parents thought it was their idea to take a long weekend vacation. That was step one. Step two was to get Sona to come over to help me study: not too hard, she’d done it before. Step three was the music that was still playing and the watch now back in my pocket. That one I had been nervous about. Step four was the ‘spells’ the moonlight and water would play.

“Once your will has been completely dissolved the spells will end, and cannot effect you again. You will be under no compulsions or trances, but will continue to swim until told not to. You will do whatever you are told.”

So now Sona was standing in front of me, hypnotized. I could probably just try telling her to fall in love with me, but she might have resisted that. And besides, this was more fun.

“When I count to five, you will wake up, remembering nothing since I pulled out my watch. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5.”

Ok. At this moment I am a nervous wreck. You want to count the things that can go wrong now? Let’s start with the basic: she could walk out before seeing the moonlight on the pool. Or the suggestions may not have taken, so when I try to trigger them something unexpected (or nothing) happens. Or she could just remember the whole thing.

“Sona? Sona? You ok?” I waved my hand in front of her face, obviously trying to get her to pay attention to the outside world.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just spaced out for a minute.” It had been more than a minute... Nice to know she hadn’t noticed.

“You sure? You look a little dizzy. Here, take a seat.” Truth? I was just trying to cover my own nervousness. I figured a little over concern on my part would give her another interpretation for anything she might notice.

“I’m fine.” She pushed the chair away. “Nice watch. Wonder where your grandfather got it.”

“Oh, probably at some store. So, what are we working on tonight?”

“I think the calc test is monday, we should probably work on that.” Topic change successful; both parties have arrived at agreement. We moved into the living room to study. I did after all have a calc test on monday.

And besides, the sun wasn’t down yet.

* * *

You ever tried to distract someone on the way to a surprise party (for them)? You can’t tell them what is about to happen, or even that anything is about to happen, and you have to talk as if everything is normal.

This was nothing like that.

First of all, I actually needed to study. That was not a lie. So I needed to concentrate. An extremely hard thing to do under the circumstances.

Secondly, in a surprise party you know the surprisee will at least pretend to enjoy themselves. This means you will have some idea of what will happen. I had no such consolation, just increasing nervousness of the ‘will this work?’ type.

No wonder then that when I asked for a break about half an hour after the sun went down the first thing Sona said was: “Sure. You’re not concentrating anyway.” Followed closely by: “What’s up?”

“Nothing. Just looking forward to graduating. What are you going to do? Any big plans for your life?” I took the opportunity to get up and stretch.

“Yeah. We’re going to be out of High School!” She shook her head. “Life could be anything... I have no plans. Take life as it comes is my approach.” She turned to watch me as I crossed the room.

“See what happens. Yeah, that works. But don’t you want to be anything? Anybody?”

“Most people aren’t anybody. I probably won’t be. Why should I care? I’ll just enjoy life as it comes.”

“I couldn’t stand that. I want to live my own life.” I moved in front of the glass doors onto the back yard. The moonlight looked almost magical, reflecting off the water.

“No one lives their own life...” Sona’s voice faded off. I turned to look at her: she was staring past me, through the glass. I moved to the side, so that she would have a better view.

Slowly she stood up, started walking towards the doors. I opened them for her, watching as she lifted her baggy t-shirt over her head, exposing a black lace bra.

What?

Her shoes were next, as she passed the door. Her hands went next to her waist, where they loosened her belt and, as she paused for a moment, opened her pants, letting them fall. She stepped out of them, leaving her clad in nothing more than a pair of white socks and a matching black lace bra/panty set.

I have to say it made a stunning sight.

Her choice of underwear did surprise me though. I had expected the standard white; after all I knew she had never let anyone past first base. Well, ok, maybe third.

Regardless she never even let me up to the plate, and we had been planning a fairly long study session. No time afterwards for a hot date.

I’ll have to ask her about that later. At the moment I just wanted to watch. I had seen her in a swim suit before (hey, I did have a pool), but she always wore a conservative one-piece. That black lace didn’t hide much, and I was enjoying the view as she, obviously fighting the trance now, slowly walked to the edge of the pool, paused, and dived in. I walked to the edge myself, watching her swim away from me, then swim back. I could see her face in the combined helplessness and focus of the trance...

She looked almost peaceful. I watched for a while, enjoying the success as much as just enjoying watching Sona, then went back inside.

It was going to be a while. I might as well watch some T.V.

* * *

It was a little over forty five minutes later when I went back out to check on her. Of course, I had been keeping an eye on her during that time: I had gone out to collect and fold her clothes, and I had looked out during just about all of the commercial breaks to see if she was still swimming fine. I can’t remember what show I was watching, but it was funny, I remember that much.

So, it was about forty five minutes later that I went to check on her. She was still swimming, but when I went to the edge and watched her swim up she had a blank look on her face. Good.

“Sona, swim over to the ladder and get out.” Sona immediately changed course for the nearest ladder and got out of the pool. So far so good... “Take off your socks and drape them over that chair” This was purely a safety precaution, her wet socks did not look like they had much grip. Sona draped her socks over the metal deck chair I pointed to.

Time for the next stage. “Sona, follow me inside.” I walked into the kitchen, Sona following my every step. Once in the kitchen I gave my next instruction: “Sona, walk to the center of the kitchen and stand there.”

Time for a good inspection of my catch.

I have already described her slightly, but now I (finally!) got to look her over up close. Her wet hair looked almost black hanging from her head, framing her angular yet soft face, the brown eyes staring emptily forward. Her modest breasts filled the inexplicable black lace cups of her bra, the nipples standing out with the cold. They were clearly visible: the bra was a shear half-cup and they almost poked over the edge. As for the panties... Well, let’s just say she shaved everywhere.

I wanted to continue the inspection, but there would be plenty of time for that afterwards. First to finish this, then get her dry so she can warm back up. I had forgotten how cold the pool yet was.

I turned and picked up a large cup of Gatorade I’d prepared earlier. “Sona, this cup contains a magical potion. The potion contains a new will for you, made of a link to my pleasure. When you drink it you will feel it suffuse through you replacing the will that was dissolved out of you by the magical pool. My pleasure will become your will as it fills you.”

“Take the cup.” Sona reached out and took the proffered cup from my hands mindlessly. “Drink.” She drank. I hoped this worked, the description of the cup had not been given under hypnosis.

Of course, if it didn’t I could just order her into a trance and tell her what the cup was that way.

At first nothing happened. Then her fingers relaxed, dropping the cup, and her eyes closed for a moment. She seemed to both relax and energize at the same time, and her eyes opened again.

“Master?” Ok, perhaps I’d gone a little too far.

“Please, Sona, call me Eric.” I didn’t really want a big change in her...

“Of course, Eric.” She smiled; warmth and seduction. “What do you want me to do?”

Obviously I could do anything I wanted at that point. More to the point, I could get her to do anything I wanted. I’d dreamed of this a thousand nights, and now the moment was at hand.

But I wanted Sona. I had, I thought, been very careful not to touch her personality. I had just changed the reasons behind her actions.

So, first things first. “Take off your wet clothes.” Have I mentioned she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen?

“Now, dry yourself off.” I handed her a towel I had brought earlier. She took it and started a dryoff routine worthy of any porn movie you’ve ever seen, or heard of.

My shorts were definitely a little tight, but... “Uh, Sona, I said dry yourself off, not get yourself off.”

/That/ startled her. She started to actually dry off, as fast as she could.

She also stopped looking at me. I swear I even heard a small sob.

“Ok, cover the puddle with the towel and come with me.” She, carefully, laid the towel over the puddle on the floor and followed, never looking up. I led her back to the living room. “Sit.” I pointed to a chair, its back to the glass doors. (She should be immune from the ‘spell’ now, but I wasn’t taking chances at the moment.)

I walked up to her as she sat down, and lifted her face. Maybe I had been wrong about that sob. “You can look at me if you want to,” I said to her eyes, from a distance of about twelve inches.

She was still looking at me when I sat down, across from her. (Of course, she didn’t cross her legs like she usually did. I didn’t mind that.) Her face was finally looking like Sona again, not that of some mindless tramp. Good.

Now what? This I hadn’t planned for. I was sure I needed to open the conversation though.

“Ok Sona, what do you remember of what just happened.” Start with the basics.

“You turned me into your sex slave.” Well, I had asked...

“Details, please. What do you actually remember happening?”

This wasn’t making sense to her. Truth to tell, it wasn’t really making sense to me either. The plan had been to fuck her, and deal with the rest later. But something felt wrong and I needed to know why.

She slowly started to answer: “Well, we were taking a break from studying. You walked over to the door,” she motioned to the door behind her, “and the light on the pool caught my eye.”

“I couldn’t look away, couldn’t stop myself from going to it. I knew I was going to swim in it, and it let me take off the clothes that would have dragged me down. Or did it make me take them off?... I’m not sure.”

“Once I got in the pool, I started swimming. I couldn’t stop. The water... It drained me. I could feel my will dissolving. I tried to hold on to it, to fight... That didn’t work. Eventually I gave up, let it drain me.”

“At some point I no longer cared. I no longer could care. I just swam on and on. I knew eventually I would have to stop, if nothing else I would get tired, but I could not want to stop. I just was swimming.”

“Then you came to the pool. You told me to get out, so I did. It was something to do, a reason to do something. I did what you said and followed you inside. You looked me over, then told me about the potion. How it would replace my will, which had been dissolved. I didn’t care. You told me to drink it, so I did.”

“The potion did just what you said. I could feel it take me over, giving me a new reason to be. I... I just want to please you. To do what you want. What do you want, Master?” At this point she did start to cry.

I felt like a cad. Of course, I was a cad, so why that should surprise me... “Come over here Sona.” She stopped crying and came over. “Sit.” I patted the couch seat next to me.

She sat next to me, eyes wide open and looking at me. I raised my hand and stroked her face, running her wet hair back behind her ears. She leaned into it, closing her eyes and guiding my hand with hers.

“I just want you to be yourself. Be Sona. Just pay attention to me.”

Enough of this good guy stuff. Here I was, sitting next to the naked girl of my dreams, with her ready to do anything I wanted of her. Time to get what I wanted. I leaned in and kissed her. I was not surprised with the way she kissed me back.

Thirty seconds later we were on the floor, her working at my shorts as I tried to take of my shirt while kissing her. I should have thought to wear buttons.

That completed, I started to roll over her, but she stopped me. “Please, Eric, this will be better.” She said, while getting me on my back and straddling me.

Well, I knew she wanted nothing more then my pleasure. I went along with it.

My dick had been waiting for this at least since I had ordered her out of the pool. No way was it letting me down now. Sona’s leaning down and kissing it didn’t hurt either.

Then she moved up, and guided it into her welcoming pussy, slowly sliding her tightness down my length.

I expected to be stopped at some point. I knew she hadn’t slept with any of the boyfriends she had gone out with. Some of them had even asked me for advice on how to get over that little problem.

So I was surprised when she went all the way down with no resistance. Not surprised enough to fail to react when she leaned down and kissed me though.

After that I don’t remember much till she yelled and I came.

We lay there for a moment, me just enjoying holding her, her just enjoying being held. Then I pulled away and stood up, pulling my shorts back on. (Hey, I still felt more comfortable clothed.)

“Do you need to clean up?” I asked. She looked down at herself, then replied: “That depends...”

“Get cleaned up. We need to talk, and I don’t want to have to explain stains to my parents.”

She disappeared into the kitchen. A moment later she was back. I was back in my position on the couch. She joined me.

“So what do you want to talk about Master?” She said, snuggling up to me.

“Well, that ‘Master’ thing to start with. Why do you want to call me that?” Rational thought was suffering from two armfuls of naked Sona here. But my hormones were satisfied for the moment, so I felt up to this.

“Don’t you like it?” She was honestly confused here. I thought I’d cleared that up.

“I asked you to call me Eric.”

“I know, but I thought you would want to be called master. I thought guys wanted that.” Interesting. Where did that come from?

“Not all guys. At least, not all the time. Not even most of the time for me.” She looked up at me, then accepted that as Truth.

“Ok, next then. I know you didn’t sleep with any of your boyfriends, but this was not your first time. So who?”

I had actually thought this would be a simple question at the moment. I wanted to know; she wanted to please me. She should want to tell me.

So I was completely surprized by the response I got.

“Please, don’t ask. I...” She shuddered, and burrowed deeper into my arms.

Right. Trouble here. “Sona, I want to know. I promise I won’t be disappointed in you. You’re mine now: I have no need to be jealous.”

“It’s not that... I just don’t want you hurt. He said he’d kill anyone who... Oh God.” Now she was crying again.

This was not going as planned.

“Sona.” That was about it for my good ideas at the moment. I grabbed her shoulders, held her where I could see her. Tears were running down her cheeks, her body convulsed with sobs.

Something had obviously gone seriously wrong. All my planning and plotting, and I had never considered her breaking down in my arms like this. Hating what I had done to her, sure, but not this.

“Sona. Who. Let me know, or you will never see me again.” That should have been my trump card: she wanted me happy, how could she do that when she didn’t know how I was?

“Yes! Maybe he won’t notice... Then he won’t hurt you...” She pulled away, ran for the kitchen. Probably wanted her underwear.

I wasn’t worried. The house was locked up tight: the only open door or window was to the pool. And there was no way out of the back yard. I had even disconnected the phones while waiting for the pool to do its work.

After all, I could have had a runaway half-brainwashed girl screaming rape.

I was lounged back against the couch when she came back through the living room, on the way to the pool. “Your clothes aren’t out there.”

She stopped in her tracks, dripping underwear in one hand.

“I took them and folded them while you were swimming. Then I hid them in case this backfired and you tried to run. I don’t want you to run. I want to keep you around.” I stood up, and started walking towards her. “/Who are you so afraid of?/ Tell me!”

Under other circumstances that deer in the headlights look would have been wonderful. Right now I getting fed up with the whole thing. I had taken over her will, she should do what I want! (Erm, and that included not calling me ‘Master’ all the time.)

I softened my tone. “Sona, I cannot defend myself from an unknown adversary. Tell me who he is so I can deal with him.”

That worked. She looked down, and murmured “Damien.”

“Your brother?” She nodded, never actually raising her head.

I sighed. “Hang those” I pointed to the dripping black bits of lace in her hand, “someplace where they aren’t dripping on the carpet and come tell me about it.”

She hung them on the decorative fireplace gate and sat back down on the couch. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She crawled into my lap and started her story.

“I was twelve the first time. He came in from another bad date, and mom and dad weren’t home. I was watching T.V. in the living room.”

“I had wanted to hide when I heard the door slam. I should have. Damien had yelled at me before, for being an “ungrateful, worthless female” before when coming back from failed dates.”

“This time though he was slightly drunk. And I had just had my first period that week. It had been an Event: mom and dad were not ready for it. They were busy with their careers.”

“He had stood there looking at me in silence. Then he said “Well, I can at least teach one female the correct way to behave."”

“I hadn’t understood. I would have run if I had, though it probably wouldn’t have done me any good. He was one of the best tacklers on the football team. His speed and weight were his allies, as well as his strength. Coach kept telling him to use his head once in a while.”

“It was over quick. At least there was that much mercy. Afterwards, while I lay crying, he went into mom’s cupboard and took a box of contraceptives. He gave me one, and told me I was to take one every night. I still do. Then, he told me what would happen if I told.”

“I was just a worthless female he said. No one would listen to me. A girl. He was the next star of the football team, him they would listen to. He could have been the next star too.”

“And if he ever found out I told anyone... He can be quite cunning. He had played tricks on me while we were growing up, nothing I could ever bring to mom and dad, but I knew they were him. He reminded me of them, told me what he could have done. Stuff that would really hurt, or worse.”

“It would not just be me either. He would get who I told too. Make sure they couldn’t tell anyone else.”

“I believed him. I... He had done those things. Played those cruel ‘jokes’. At least that’s what he called them the few times he was caught. Mom and dad had never done anything.”

“After that it became a regular thing. First just when his dates failed him, then even when they went well. Mom and dad were often out on fridays.”

“They also worked late during the week. By the end of the next year he was using me regularly during the week too. Trying ideas he had read about.”

“Not that it was all the time. Sometimes he went weeks without coming into my room.”

“Then he would come in every night for a while.”

“When you asked me out the first time I told him. That’s when I got the new rules: I could go out with ‘nice guys’, but I was his. They could kiss me all they liked, but anything beyond that and he would be after them. Remember Steve?” I nodded. “He got my shirt off. I accidentally mentioned it to Damien. The next day in football practice Damien ‘accidentally’ broke Steve’s leg.”

I remembered that incident. Steve was a JV player at the time. Damien had stumbled during their combined warm-ups, while they were running laps. Fell across Steve’s leg. The doctors had said Steve had been lucky: a little higher and the knee would have been busted. Steve would never have walked again. There had been no hint of foul play.

“I thought it might stop when he went to college, but he went to the community college here, staying at home. Next year he has to switch to a full college. I... I tried to talk mom and dad into sending us to different colleges. But they like the idea of ‘someone to look after me.’ The night after that discussion was not a good one.”

“You have to let me go! I won’t tell him! I won’t! You’ll be safe!”

I looked down at my little nude bundle, pleading with me. I held her tight. “But I don’t want to give you up. I’ve spent quite a bit of effort into getting you, I’m not about to throw that away just because some bully says so.”

“But you have to! He’ll... He’ll kill you! I can’t lose you now!”

“And if I give you up are you not losing me? No. I’m not losing you to that sorry excuse for a person.”

Quietly: “What are you going to do? Cast a spell on him?”

She was serious. I couldn’t help it: I burst out laughing. Sure, I would just wave my hand and all of this would go away. I wish.

Sona, of course, was baffled. After all, I had cast a spell on her.

“No, I don’t think so. As far as I know magic doesn’t work.”

“But...” She motioned to include the entire evening, pool and all.

“You remember my grandfather’s watch?”

“Of course... You hypnotized me? Made me believe I was under a spell?”

“Yep.” One finger to her cute nose, “It worked perfectly. Your will is linked to my pleasure now.”

“Yes it is.” She settled into my arms, contentment in her voice.

“You don’t mind?”

“How could I mind? It is what I want, my own will.” This time the doe eyes were more than welcome. I bent down and kissed her.

What the hell. Damien can wait until morning.

“Get up, Sona. We’re going to my room. Damien will wait until morning. You are not going home tonight.”

She smiled as she got up. Seduction again, but contentment and joy behind it this time. “Race you there.”

Yep, I had Sona back. And now she was mine.

I followed her up the stairs.

She stopped at my door. “I... You first.” She managed to blush.

I just smiled and nodded. I opened the door and walked in, over to the bed. I pulled down the covers, then a grin came to my face. I turned to Sona, who had followed me silently. “Get in.” She complied, lying down on her side in a coy seductive pose.

“On your back.” She rolled over. “Spread your legs.”

I stood at the foot of the bed, just looking at her for a moment. Now I knew why she shaved her snatch. Time to make her forget her brother. I got down on my knees at the foot of the bed and crawled up. When I got to the top of her legs I stopped.

I rubbed my fingers against her clit, feeling the juices that had already started to flow. She reached for me... “Stay there. I want you to have something new to remember from me.” With that, I stuck my head between her legs and started to lick.

It took a while. All the reading in the world can’t help you down there: every woman is different. I know that. And this was my first try.

I did have two advantages though: she wasn’t used to much pleasure, and she wanted me to succeed. When she came, it was worth it.

I wanted to ask if I was right, if that was something that selfish brute had never tried. But asking would spoil the memory, for both of us. Instead I followed up by moving up her body.

There was still a part of me that didn’t believe I had succeeded, that needed to memorize every inch of her body in case I never saw it again. Now I indulged it, kissing her skin, tasting her from both her juice and her sweat, feeling the firm muscle under the thin layer of softness...

I stopped at her breasts, nibbling on her nipples, teasing them to further alertness. Her hands roamed down and once again pulled my shorts off. My one hand went back between her legs, to see what it could do there.

Then I moved directly up to her mouth, quieting the moans that had been issuing from there. My arms moved around behind to hold her close, and I whispered: “My turn on top.”

She didn’t respond, just guided me into her welcoming vagina. I drove in, slowly, trying to extend the pleasure of each thrust.

“Please...” Sona moaned, and I sped up slightly. She dug her face in my neck, and I could feel her trying to breathe in my smell.

I wanted to hold off longer, to drive more pleasure into her mind and body, but I could hold my own body back no longer. I ground into her hips harder, feeling the extended intermission of those final few strokes, and then our hips locked.

I came first, but only marginally.

That night I slept well, if not much.