The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emperor’s New Clothes

Stealing was wrong. Marco Ducat knew that but he’d done it anyway and he’d never confessed his sin to the priests. He kept telling himself he’d done it for the right reason but even so, Marco still wondered if when the day came that he was to be judged, would God absolve him of his sin. Marco certainly hoped so, but he was not altogether certain.

Bill Fischer was a tinkerer and a friend of Marco’s. For as long as Marco could remember, Bill was always drawing something in a notebook. “I’m going to be famous someday,” he’d always tell Marco. “Just you wait and see.”

Marco would always nod. If anyone deserved to be famous, he thought, it was his friend Bill. It was Bill who seemed to always be building something. It was Bill who always seemed to be able to see a problem and be able to see a solution. Sometimes, they were obvious solutions. Sometimes, they were weird, off the wall solutions. Sometimes, they worked. Sometimes, they worked even better than expected, but a man who could see a problem and more importantly, a man who could see a solution, that was a man who could go far.

And then Bill had built the device.

He’d come over to Marco’s house. It was late at night and Marco was nearly on his way to bed but Bill kept banging on his door. “Hey, Marco,” the man said. “You in there. Come on, buddy. Wake up. I got something you just gotta see.”

Marco could have ignored it but there was something about the way Bill sounded that made Marco take notice. His friend had never sounded as excited as this so against his better judgment, Marco had opened the door.

“Marco,” Bill had said. “Marco, buddy. You got to see this man. This is so cool.”

“Do you know what time it is,” Marco had grumbled. “Some of us have to go to work early tomorrow.”

“I know man, but this is so cool. You just have to see this.”

Marco grumbled to himself. “See what,” the man had asked.

Bill was holding something that looked like little more than an oversized flashlight. “This,” Marco’s neighbor had said. “You’ve got to see this.”

In spite of himself, Marco looked at the device. “Yeah, and what’s that?”

“I don’t know,” Bill said. “I haven’t come up with a name for it yet, but you got to see this thing. This is so cool.”

“Yeah, what’s it do?”

“It makes people trust you.”

“It makes people trust you,” Marco repeated. “You’re not making any sense. What are you talking about.”

“It’s easy,” Bill said. “You point this end at the person and then you press this button and then you just say whatever it is you want a person to believe, and they’ll trust you. Even if they know it’s wrong, they’ll believe what you say anyway because they trust you. This is so cool.”

“Come on, Bill,” Marco said.

“You don’t believe me,” Bill said with a grin.

Marco shook his head. Bill had an extraordinary track record and usually when Bill said something, you could believe it, but this, this was just too fantastic.

Bill just grinned. “You know, I was kind of hoping you were going to say that.”

“Why?”

Bill grinned even wider. “Who’s the one person in this building who really hates me?”

That was hardly a hard question to answer. Ellie Cantor had hated Bill for months, ever since one of his experiments had shorted out the entire building and caused her to miss her favorite show on TV. “That’s not hard to guess,” Marco said. “That would be Ellie Cantor.”

“Why don’t we go see if I can’t patch things up with her. What do you think?”

“Come on, Bill. It’s late.”

“No, I want you to see it. This’ll be fun.”

“Come on, Bill.”

“I know what you’re thinking, Marco. Bill’s gone off the deep end this time. He can’t possibly do what he says he can do. That’s what you’re thinking, right?”

“Yeah, but—”

“But what if I’m right? What if I can do it?”

That was what finally got Marco. He knew his friend and his friend was right. What if he was right?

“Come on, Marco. You know you want to see it and I want you to see it, too.”

His friend was right, Marco realized. If Bill could do what he said he could, he wanted to see it, too.

“Come on,” his friend said. “It’ll be fun.”

“All right,” Marco had grumbled. “I’ll come.”

Ellie Cantor lived on the third floor and the two men traipsed up to the third floor and Bill banged on Ellie’s door and Marco groaned. Banging on her door was hardly the way to get on her good side.

“Who is it,” a woman’s voice called out through the door.

Marco watched Bill’s grip on the ... the whatever it was ... he watched his grip tighten. “It’s me, Ellie,” Bill said. “It’s Bill Fischer.”

“I got nothing to say to you.”

“I came here to apologize.”

“I’m listening.”

Bill grinned back at Marco. “This isn’t really something I can do through the door. I mean, don’t you want to see my face when I do it, just to make sure I’m not lying or something?”

There was a pause and then the sound of a chain being withdrawn and then the door opened and Ellie Cantor stood there in all her rage and fury. “Okay,” she said. “Let’s hear it.”

“You don’t really want me to apologize, do you,” the man said. “In fact, it kind of turns you on, doesn’t it, to have me do what I do.”

That was it, Marco thought. That was all that Bill was going to say.

“Like I said,” Bill went on, “I came here to apologize—”

“Apologize,” Ellie said. “Why would you want to apologize?”

“Because my experiments—”

“I love your experiments,” the woman said. “I’ve never admitted this before but I find your experiments kind of exciting and I’d love to come down and see you work.”

“But I thought you wanted an apology,” Bill pressed.

“Oh pish,” the woman said. “I just ... I mean, it’s kind of exciting what you do, and I kind of wanted to get to know you better.”

Marco couldn’t believe it. Months of disagreement had suddenly fallen by the wayside in just a few seconds and if he didn’t know better, it was almost as if Ellie was coming on to Bill and suddenly, Marco was scared. In the wrong hands, Bill’s machine could be a formidable weapon. It was scary what that thing could do.

And yet even then, Marco hadn’t realized what it was he was about to do, but the next day, Bill Fischer died in an auto accident, and it was in that instant, that Marco Ducat knew what he was going to do. The police or someone would come shortly and they would enter Bill’s apartment, and someone would take the device away, and while Marco might trust his friend, he couldn’t trust whoever it was who might finally end up with the device so Marco broke into his friend’s apartment, and he took the device before anyone else could get it.

And over all that time since he’d gotten hold of it, Marco Ducat had never been tempted to use the device ... until now.

He didn’t know what her name was. All he knew was she was the most beautiful woman he’d ever laid his eyes upon. Her hair was black and long, hanging nearly halfway down her back, but that wasn’t what got his attention. Nor was it her face with her deep, dark eyes and her full, lush lips. She had a very pretty face but that wasn’t what got his attention, either.

It wasn’t her tits, although those were definitely nice and full, although not too full. Just full enough to definitely announce their existence but not so full to do much more. He liked that.

No, what got his attention was the girl’s ass. This wasn’t a tiny, little bottom and it wasn’t a flabby one either. It was like two halves of a sphere, like a ball cut down the middle and the two halves put there right where her bottom should be. That was what got Marco’s attention and he couldn’t help himself. He couldn’t take his eyes off of the girl’s ass.

He tried not to appear conspicuous as he watched her from behind the counter. She was moving between the stacks of clothes and he could see her interest in the jeans and his dick grew even harder. What she was wearing now appeared skin tight but what if she wanted to try some jeans on. He could almost imagine her in the dressing room, taking off what she had on and then wriggling her hips as she tried to pull the jeans up, looking at herself in the mirror before she moved on to yet another pair.

Yes, he was tempted. He was very tempted, but he held himself in check. He would not allow himself to give in to his baser emotions.

Bill’s device was there in his shop. It lay almost in plain sight. It looked enough like a flashlight that one might easily mistake it for one so Marco had decided to keep it there.

But he hadn’t used it and the girl walked from his shop and Marco felt very proud of himself.

He didn’t see her again for another month but suddenly, she was back again and this second visit was even more intense than the first. Once again, Marco had visions of taking out Bill’s device. He even opened the drawer where it was kept but instead of taking it out, he slid the drawer shut again. No, he told himself. No. He wasn’t going to let himself do it.

Once again, the girl left the shop unmolested and once again, Marco congratulated himself on his fortitude. It might be a temptation, he told himself, but it was a temptation he could resist.

It was another six weeks before the girl once more entered Marco’s shop.

Once again, Marco’s manhood responded to just the sight of her in his shop. It wasn’t fair, he told himself. He knew what he wanted. He wanted to feel his hands on her butt. That was all. Just his hands on her nice, full butt. That was all.

Once again, he slid the drawer open. Once again, he pushed it shut. No. He wasn’t going to let himself do that.

But damn, that girl was hot. He wanted to. He wanted it so very badly.

Once again, he slid the drawer open.

Once again, he pushed it shut.

He would not let himself give in to his feelings.

Once again, he slid the drawer open.

But this time, he didn’t push it closed.

The girl approached the counter with an armful of jeans. “Do you have a dressing room,” she asked.

“Yes, indeed,” the man said. “They’re in the back, but I’ll need to unlock them for you.”

“I’d like to try these on then.”

“Yes, of course,” the man said, and he grabbed the key from where it hung on the back wall. “Follow me,” he said.

“I just moved out here a few months back,” the girl was saying, “and I just love your shop. Your prices are so great.”

Marco just nodded dumbly as he led the way. At least when he was out in front, at least he didn’t have to look at her perfect bottom. That would have been torture.

“Have you had this shop for long,” the girl was asking.

Marco just shook his head and then he nodded. It wasn’t the girl’s fault. It was his, but he was just so bad at small talk. Well, he wasn’t that bad it actually, but not when he was talking to girl with perfectly formed ass. “I’ve been here for twelve years.”

“That’s a long time,” the girl said.

“Yeah,” the man said as they mercifully arrived at the dressing rooms. “Here, let me get one of these unlocked for you,” and with that, he unlocked the first dressing room door. “Just let me know if you think you need any help.”

“I’ll do that,” the girl promised.

Marco went back to the front of the store. The drawer was still open and there was the device inside the drawer. It was almost as if it were taunting him. No, he tried to tell himself. No. I’m not going to do that.

But he didn’t push the drawer shut. He just stood there behind the counter where he could see the device seemingly taunting him.

No, he kept telling himself. No, I’m not going to do it. It would be wrong.

Just once, the man told himself. Use it once, just to take the edge off. Then he could talk to her.

No, don’t do it. You won’t be able to stop with just once.

Sure you can. Just once. That’s all you’ll need.

His decision was made for him when he heard the girl call out. “Mr. Shopkeeper,” the girl called. “Can you help me?”

Marco didn’t even realize he was doing it. He just grabbed the device even as he headed to the back of the store.

“I need your help,” the girl said. “I like these, but I was wondering if you had a size bigger.”

Marco looked at the jeans and he wouldn’t have thought it possible, but he felt his cock get even harder. He loved the way those jeans hugged the girl’s ass. “I don’t know why you’d like a larger size,” he said and then after a moment, he realized how inane he sounded.

“Oh you’re sweet,” the girl said, “but really, I was wondering if you have a larger size.”

Marco pointed the device at the girl and he pressed the button. “I think you really need my help.”

“That’s what I keep telling you,” the girl said. “I need to know if you have a bigger size.”

It hadn’t worked. Why hadn’t it worked. He’d done just what Bill had done so why hadn’t it worked.

“Really,” the girl asked. “Do you have a bigger size?”

Marco was feeling stupid now. It hadn’t worked and all this time, he’d been worried about it, but it hadn’t worked but then again, maybe he’d done something wrong. Try it again, he’d told himself. Try it again and if it didn’t work then, then he could throw the damned thing away, but what would be a good test.

He pointed the device at the girl again. “I don’t think you need another pair of jeans. I think those are just fine.”

“You think so,” the girl said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

“Yeah.”

The girl looked at herself again in the mirror. “You know,” she said, “I think you might be right.”

Marco couldn’t believe his ears. “What did you say?”

“I said I think you might be right. Actually, now that you mentioned it, I think it looks fine the way it is.”

“You do?”

The girl was hardly paying attention to him. She was instead looking in the mirror and she nodded as she looked. “I do.”

Marco was still holding the device but he wondered if he dared say more. After all, it was always possible that the girl was saying what she was saying because she actually believed her own words and not because of any effect that the device might be having on her, so did he dare try something even more outrageous. But then more to the point, did he dare not to try? After all, what was the worst that could happen. She’d get mad at him and maybe she’d slap him but if he didn’t try, he’d always wonder.

Marco looked at the girl and something occurred to him. Nervously, he worked his thumb over the switch on the device. “You know,” he said, “there is something else.”

“Yes?”

“Those jeans are very tight, just the way you like them.”

“Uh huh.” The girl was still looking at herself in the mirror.

“It’s so tight that your panties would probably show through the tight fabric. You need something different.”

Marco waited. The girl didn’t seem to be objecting to anything he had to say but this really would tell the difference.

“From now on,” Marco continued, “you’re going to want to wear thongs so as to avoid the risk of having panty lines.”

The girl didn’t say anything for a moment but then she sighed. “Yes, of course,” she said. “I need to wear thongs.”

Marco was elated. He couldn’t believe it and that’s when something else occurred to him. “Are you wearing panties now,” he asked.

“Yes.”

Marco thumbed the control on the device yet again. “I think you need to take them off,” he said. “I think you need to take them off right now.”

The girl looked about herself subconsciously. “I, um, I got to do something,” she said nervously.

Marco was suddenly worried. Why wasn’t she doing what he’d suggested she should do. Was she suddenly not affected by the device?

“I, um, I’m going to go in here,” the girl said even as she tried to step into the dressing room.

“Why,” Marco asked and it was only then that he had a device that would make her believe whatever he told her. His thumb worked the control and he looked at the girl. “You can tell me,” the man said. “Tell me what it is you want to do.”

Where the girl had seemed uncomfortable just moments before, she now seemed perfectly at ease. “I have to take off my panties,” she said. “I need to have a little privacy.”

Marco stared at the girl and then he started to grin. Even without thinking about it, his thumb worked the controls on the device. “I don’t think you need to do that,” he told her. “After all, I’m helping you, so it’s okay if you undress in front of me. In fact, it’s better that way because then we won’t be wasting any time.”

Once again, the girl seemed to lose her nervousness. She looked at the man. “Well, I guess, as long as you’re helping me,” and with that, the girl shoved her pants down past her hips. Moments later, she was pulling off her panties and she was handing them to the man. “See,” she told him. “That’s what I wanted to do.”

Marco stared at the girl. Damn, she was even better looking than he’d imagined and here she was standing there without her jeans or her panties and she was acting as if this was the most natural thing in the world for her.

“Do you sell any underwear here,” the girl asked.

“Underwear,” the man asked. “Yeah sure. What are you looking for?”

The girl smiled mischievously. “I think you know what I’m looking for. I need to find some thongs.”

The man pointed the device at the girl. “I think you need to wait here until I return,” he told her.

Marco looked at the girl. This was the final test, he told himself. He wanted to see if she’d be willing to just stay and wait.

“Are you going to stay here,” he asked.

“Of course.”

Marco stayed for a moment longer and then he was moving off through the store. There wasn’t anyone else in the store so it wouldn’t matter if he closed up early. He locked the door and flipped off the Open sign and then he returned to the girl who for all intents and purposes seemed content to wait for his return.

“I got something for you,” Marco said.

“What’s that,” the girl asked.

“I’ve got here a pair of jeans,” the man said.

“Where,” the girl asked. “Where are they?”

Marco keyed the switch on the device. “They’re right here,” the man said. “They’re so sheer that they’re almost transparent but you can see them. They’re right here.”

The girl cocked her head. “I ... I don’t see—”

“Sure you do,” the man said. “They’re right here. Let me hold them up for you. You can see them, can’t you?”

It meant putting down the device if only for a moment but Marco picked up a non-existant pair of jeans and he draped them over his arm before once more picking up the device.

“You can see them,” the man said. “I know you can.”

The girl was still staring at his arm, trying desperately to see the garment that she was sure he was holding and then her face broke into a grin. “I can see it,” she said with relief. “I can see it.”

As much as he’d already seen what the device could do, he’d really thought that even this was beyond what it could do. The man keyed the device. “They’re so sheer,” the man said, “and they’re so beautiful. I’ll bet you want to try these on even though wearing something as sheer as these is bound to make you incredibly hot.”

“Can I,” the girl asked. “Can I try them on?”

“I don’t know,” the man seemed to reflect. “They’re so sheer. They might get damaged.”

“Please,” the girl begged. “Please. I want to do it. I want to try them on.”

“I don’t know,” the man said again. “I suppose I could help you.”

“I want you to,” the girl pleaded. “I want you to help me. I want you to help me try them on.”

Marco shook his head in disbelief. “Well, I don’t know. I suppose I could.”

The girl’s eyes flashed as she watched the man take the non-existant garment down to the floor.

“I need you to step into this leg,” the man said, “... okay, that’s good, and now this one.”

Again, the girl did as instructed.

“Now, we’ll just slide these up your legs.”

The girl could feel the man’s hands as they worked their way up her legs and she couldn’t help it. She let out a little whimpering moan. It never even occurred to her that she never felt any fabric, that all she felt was the man’s hands.

Marco Ducat grinned. “I thought you’d like that,” he said even as his hands slid themselves up over the girl’s firm, round bottom.

The girl couldn’t believe it. She was breathing heavily and she wasn’t sure why. All she knew was that those jeans were making her feel so incredibly hot.

Marco was standing behind her now. “I told you I knew what you wanted,” the man said. “I knew you’d like these jeans and I know something else. These jeans make you so hot.”

He wasn’t even holding the device anymore and yet still the girl whimpered. Did that mean she really wanted it?

There was one way to make sure. Only thing was, he didn’t want to take his hands off of her ass.

He let a finger slide between her cheeks and then he was pressing that finger right up against her tight, little hole and the girl moaned for him.

Even as the one finger pressed between her cheeks, he let his other hand slide around to the front. A finger worked its way between her legs and found its way to her clit and the girl moaned again.

“What are you doing,” she asked.

“Just making sure of the fit,” Marco said.

“But ... but, no.”

Marco could sense the change in the girl and he pulled his hands back. He moved his hands as if to straighten the jeans on the girl’s hips. “I think they look good,” he said. “What do you think?”

The girl was looking at herself in the mirror even as Marco bent down as if to straighten her non-existant cuffs. “I don’t know,” she said. “Don’t you think people will notice me?”

“That’s the whole point,” Marco said even as he reached for the device. “You want them to notice you.”

“Yeah but, I think this is too much.”

Marco never took his eyes off of the girl even as his hand closed around the device. He brought it around and he pointed it at the girl and his thumb keyed the switch. “You know me,” he said. “You know you can trust what I say.”

The girl didn’t say anything but then Marco hadn’t expected her to.

“You know you can trust me,” the man said. “You know I only want what’s right for you. You know that.”

The girl was still looking at herself in the mirror. “I know,” she said almost dreamily. “I know you only want what’s right for me.”

“I know you like my jeans but I know they make you hot, too.”

The girl was still looking at herself in the mirror.

“You like my jeans so much but every time you put them on, they make you so hot. Every time you put them on, it makes you want to fuck. It makes you want to fuck so bad.”

The girl was still looking at herself in the mirror but she let loose with a long, low moan.

“I know what you want. You want to get fucked so fucking bad.”

“Yes-s-s-s-s.”

“You want me to fuck you.”

“Yes.”

“You want to fuck me here. You want to fuck me now. You want me to fuck you here right through your jeans.”

“Yea—huh?”

“Surely you must realize that with fabric as light and sheer as this, that I could fuck you right through your jeans.”

That didn’t make any sense. Marco knew that even as he said it but he was counting on the device to smooth over any logical irregularities in what he said.

“I know what you want,” the man said again. “You want me to fuck you through your tight, little jeans.”

The girl let out a little whimpering moan and Marco was sure he knew what that meant.

“You want to feel it,” he told the girl again. “You want to feel my cock between your legs.”

The girl moaned again, a little louder this time and a little more insistent. “I want you to fuck me,” the girl moaned.

“You want me to fuck you,” the man teased. “What do you mean? Fuck you how?”

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl said again.

“I know that,” Marco said. “That’s old news. You need to tell me how you want me to fuck you.”

Marco was holding his breath, wondering if the girl was going to say it. If she did, it would mean she’d truly accepted everything that he had told her, but it seemed as if she wasn’t going to say it.

“How do you want me to fuck you,” Marco asked again.

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl said again and then there was a pause. “I want you to fuck me through my jeans.”

Right up until that moment, Marco had wondered if the girl was actually going to say what she did but then she had and Marco was ready. He already had his cock out and when the girl said she wanted him to fuck her through her jeans, his cock was there, pushing up against her wet, little pussy.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “So tight. So tight.”

The girl moaned as she felt the head of his cock slip between her lips.

“What do you want me to do,” the man asked even as he pushed his cock a little deeper between the girl’s legs.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned almost as if on cue. “I want you to fuck me.”

The man pushed himself a little deeper and then deeper still and with every push of his cock, the girl moaned. “What do you want,” he asked again.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned in what was becoming a near mantra. “I want you to fuck me.”

Marco wasn’t going to tease her. After all, what was the point, and besides, her pussy was so fucking tight. He wanted to focus his whole attention on what it felt like to feel his cock between her legs.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me.”

Damn it, the man realized. He’d put the device down again but then of course he’d had to. It was kind of hard to hold anything when he had his hands on the girl’s hips.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me.”

He was going to cum. Marco knew it. He wished he had the device. He wished he could make her cum at the same time as him.

The man groaned. It didn’t matter what he wanted. He was going to cum.

The man groaned as his cock came in that tight, little pussy and it was only then that he realized something else. The girl was cumming too.

He could feel her pussy getting even tighter around his cock and he could hear her moaning even louder. “That’s it,” she moaned. “That’s it. Oh God, I love it. I love to get fucked through my jeans.”

Marco just left his cock where it was. He could feel the girl’s cunt still quivering against his cock and it felt good, but really, there was nothing more for him to do except to let it happen.

Marco finally eased his cock from between Vanessa’s legs. “How’d that feel,” the man asked.

The girl groaned. “It felt good. It felt really good.”

Marco looked at the device. He hadn’t needed it to make her say that but he picked it up yet again. “You’re going to keep coming back here over and over again,” he told her. “You’re going to keep coming back here, but most especially, you’re going to keep coming back here to try on my sheer, little jeans.”

“I’ll be back,” the girl agreed. “I’ll be back to try on more jeans.”

The man looked at the girl and then he looked at the device and that was when he realized that not only was he unlikely to ever tell the priests about what it was he’d stolen, but now he knew it was unlikely he’d ever told them how he’d put that device to a very good and satisfying use.