The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emma’s Thrall.

Chapter 8 — Still Saturday Morning

I was doing everything in my power to play it cool. Inside I was fuming but I was determined to act non-plussed by this hussy kissing my girlfriend. Was she my girlfriend though? Maybe I was reading into this wrong. I mean last night...we said we loved each other. We talked about trust. We made love. But now...I mean what is this?

“So,” I said. “Is is just the way of the house to strip naked in your room Emma?”

Naked Bonnie looked over at me. “You haven’t initiated her yet, Emma? I’m surprised.”

Initiated? What does that mean? I looked at Bonnie. For a goth girl, she was quite pretty. A little taller than me and a bit more filled out. Bigger boobs, bigger butt. A bit of tummy. I’d probably go so far as to call her chubby. But by far the most interesting thing was that she was completely hairless down there. I mean bald. And this was a time when girls didn’t really shave bald like that. I kept staring at it. You could see everything. I snapped back to reality.

“What do you mean by initiation?” I asked.

Emma looked both amused and slightly concerned. I think she was picking up my jealousy vibe a little.

“Okay...so...everyone who walks into this room. Almost everyone,” she began. “ Feels an overwhelming compulsion to strip naked. It’s an interesting gauge of the level of hypnotic susceptibility. I mean, getting naked in front of a stranger is something most people won’t do. Usually when a subject gets a suggestion they don’t want to obey, it will knock them out of hypnosis. So if I can get someone to get undressed in front of people, it generally means that they have succumbed to my hypnotic influence completely. Bonnie, why don’t you tell Liz what it feels like?”

Bonnie sat on the bed and faced me. Her legs spread a little bit. I kept looking at her bald pussy.

“So the first time I came up here after Emma had hypnotized me,” she said, “I had no idea she’d put this suggestion in my head. I walked in...and immediately I was hit with this notion that I should take my clothes off....and I had no idea where this idea was coming from. It was like my own inner voice was telling me to that, and I was like, what the fuck is wrong with you? You can’t just remove your clothes in front of your friend! I mean, it felt like I had a whole debate going on in my head, one side was trying to convince me that it was perfectly natural and that Emma wouldn’t mind, and this other side telling me what an absolute perv I was!”

I kept sneaking glances at Bonnie’s pussy as she spoke. I noticed a glint of moisture around her lips which began to look a little puffy. I wondered where this headed.

“And all while this inner debate was happening,”Bonnie continued, “I was getting more and more anxious that I wasn’t naked. I mean, I felt like that if I didn’t get naked, something bad was going to happen. And so, just to see if I could ease things a bit...I removed my jacket...and suddenly things felt much better! And then I figured...well maybe I could just remove this sweater....and again...I felt this overwhelming sense of relief! Like I was doing the right thing. So then I just went for it. Removing everything as Emma just watched me! And when I finally took off my panties....it was like jumping in a refreshing pool of water on a hot day. Just felt so good! And all this anxiety just melted away from me.”

“So what does it feel like now?” Asked Emma.

“Now I’m not even aware I do it. It’s like when you enter a room an automatically turn on the light switch. I don’t even realize I’m doing it unless someone points it out.” Bonnie smiled. “Of course, when someone does point out, well then I become aware that I’m naked. And it turns me on a bit.” Bonnie stared right at me. She knew I’d been checking her out.

But then Emma spoke. While pointing a gun at Bonnie. Well a Nerf gun anyway “Hey, Bonnie—think fast.”

Emma fired a Nerf dart at Bonnie, but Bonnie ducked and it sailed over her head. She made a dash over to the wall..I could see an array of Nerf weapons there. But before she could do anything, Emma fired again, hitting Bonnie in the back. Bonnie sank to her knees.

“You...you sneaky bitch...”she managed to say before she laid down, seemingly asleep. Her knees were tucked under hip and her butt pointied up in the air obscenely.

“Hypnotic tranquilizer gun.” Emma said, anticipating my question. “She can’t hear us Liz. I know there’s something you’d like to say to me.”

Clearly, Emma could read my jealousy. Fuck it.

“Yeah well first off....”I began. “That is the baldest pussy I’ve ever seen in my life. I mean how does one even do that? Does she get it waxed? She doesn’t seem like the type for that sort of grooming.”

Emma laughed at my deflection. “Actually she’s got alopecia. She can’t grow hair anywhere. That’s a wig on her head. And her eyebrows are just stickies.”

I felt horrified at what I’d said. I’m glad Bonnie couldn’t hear us. “Oh shit. Now I sound like a bitch.”

“No...it’s all right.” Emma said. “Bonnie’s cool with it. She’ll even show you what she looks like bald. She used to have a real tough time with it, but she’s kind of come to terms with it. It’s what sort of brought us together. I mean, she was bald and I had these weird eyes and silver hair...as kids we were freaks together.”

“I have to confess to you Emma,” I said. “When she kissed you I felt terribly jealous. Are you two...lovers?”

Emma leveled the gun at me and hit me with a dart. It hit my robe and fell to the floor. I didn’t feel anything.

Emma spoke into an imaginary tape recorder. “Memo to self,” said Emma. “Hypnotize Liz so the tranquilizer darts work on her too.” She clicked off the imaginary recorder.

She sighed. “This was a conversation I was hoping we could have at a later date, but I suppose we should have it now.” Emma sat on the edge of the bed and spread her arms and legs. I walked over to her, still wearing my robe. As I drew close she wrapped her legs around me and held me with her arms.

“What do you know about polyamory?” she asked.

“You mean like polygamy?” I said.

“Yeah, like polygamy, but it’s more open ended. It’s not about having more than one married partner. It’s about having more than one love. Something you should know...something I should have told you...I love many people. But when I love someone else, it doesn’t mean any of the others any less. There’s room in my heart for everyone. And everyone who I love knows this...well except for you apparently because I didn’t say anything about it earlier. My bad.”

She pulled me closer with her legs. Like a constricting snake.

“However there is one thing that sets you apart, Liz.” She was very close to my face now. We were almost nose-to-nose. Her hands held my head. “You know my darkest secret. You have my complete and utter trust in your hands. Know that this makes you special. And yes, I like to fool around with my other friends and lovers. I like to give them pleasure and have them pleasure me, and I love them....but it is you to whom I give myself completely.”

And then she kissed me. Deeply. Purely. And I believed every word she said. And in my mind I made a vow that I could show her that I could be accepting of her life and be deserving of her trust.

“You have my complete and utter devotion, Emma.” I said to her, with complete sincerity. “I...I will do everything I can to understand you and the way you love so freely.”

I looked over at Bonnie. So peaceful. Such an inviting butt.

“So how should we make Bonnie come?” I couldn’t believe I’d said that. I thought back to the night when Emma made Rex come in front of me. This naughty streak she’d awakened in me. Had this always been here?

Emma smiled. She knew I was trying.

“Well there’s a couple of ideas that come to mind...but are you sure you’re up for this?”

“Absolutely.” I said. “But first...I need you to rid me of this habit of wearing clothes in your room. I want to feel the same compulsion they feel.”

“I feel it too, Liz.”

“How is that? Self-hypnosis?”

“No....”she looked away. “Dr. Stein put the compulsion in me. She was the one who put the idea in my head in the first place to hypnotize my friends into stripping when entering my room. And she hypnotized me to do the same. The compulsion that they feel...I feel it as well. But with me...it’s not just to relieve anxiety by removing my clothes...it’s also a sexual heat...that goes both ways. If I resist the suggestion I get turned on by being disobedient, and then even more turned on when I finally give in. Sometimes I’ll play a game where I’ll try to resist undressing as long as possible and drive myself into a sexual frenzy when I finally succumb. I can’t get anything done on those nights, I end up just masturbating until I’m exhausted. Now I just obey the suggestion each time. Like Bonnie, it’s just a normal habit now. Of course Dr. Stein likes to hear all about the times when I try to resist her suggestions”

“Wait, you still see this woman!?” I was shocked.

“Yeah,” Emma said sheepishly. “I mean, that was our deal. I keep seeing her and she keeps my secrets. And she’s kept her word. I’m keeping mine. I know she’s a huge pervert, but you know what, so am I. I like seeing her now. I like someone I can tell my secrets to. And she’s the only one that gets to make me be the puppet for a change.”

“Until I figure out how.” I said sternly. That took Emma by surprise.

“Yes...”she said. “I will have to teach you.” She stroked my face. “I know you have it in you. But now...”

She looked over at Bonnie who still hadn’t moved.

“Let me introduce you to Bonniewolf. Have you ever seen An American Werewolf in London?”

“Yeah. Duh. Oh wait. Wow.” I said, getting the idea.

“Well Bonnie here is about to transform like Griffin Dunne.” Emma said. “Except whereas his transformation was painful, hers will be most pleasurable. But I have to warn you. Bonniewolf can be most dangerous! Never take your eyes off her! And if you feel like you’re in danger, just raise a hand like this” Emma raised a hand like she was commanding Bonnie to stop. “Also, maybe you should grab one of those tranquilizer guns off the wall, just in case.” She gestured to the rack of weapons that Bonnie had been lunging towards before she’d been subdued.

“Okay,” said Emma. “Get ready.”

Emma walked gingerly towards Bonnie and leaned over her. She placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Listen to my closely Bonnie. In a moment I’m going to clap my hands. And when I do, you’ll realize that the full moon is coming out as soon as someone mentions it. And tell me what happens when the full moon is out.”

“Bonniewolf...”she mumbled.

“That’s right,” said Emma. “Bonniewolf is awakening. Now I know you’ll try to resist the transformation. How humiliating to become a werewolf in front of your new friend. You’ll try everything you can to resist it...but every moment you resist will just increase the pleasure you will feel when you finally give in. You’re not going to remember that I told you about the full moon. But you will realize it shortly. In one...two.......three!”

Emma clapped her hands. Bonnie’s eyes opened groggily. She sat up. She looked at Emma.

“Well aren’t you a fine shot.” she said. “Well played, well played.” She turned to me.

“I don’t suppose you’ve been conditioned yet to her hypnotic darts? I mean look at you, you’ve still got clothes on in the nudity sanctum!”

“Well I suppose it’s just a matter of time before Emma gets me,” I said. I saw Emma wink at me. “But you know Bonnie, Emma was a little surprised that you came around today.”

“Oh, why’s that?” asked Bonnie.

“She told me you that usually you stayed home...when it was full moon.”

Bonnie looked truly afraid for a moment. Stunned that she didn’t realize it was full moon.

“Oh no...I...—” She cut herself off.

Suddenly she thrust forward, catching herself with her hands. She lifted one hand off the ground and started looking at it.

“Please don’t look...I’m sorry...I can’t control it” she gasped. And she studied her hand even more closely as she began to breathe in short pants.

I imagined the scene in AAWIL when Griffin transformed for the first time...watching his hand turn into a paw. Screaming in pain.

Bonnie began to scream a little. Quietly. But it wasn’t pain she was feeling. Her face was twisted in ecstasy as she was imagining her body transforming into it’s wolf shape. She looked at me one last time before the transformation took her over.

“Get yourself somewhere safe! I...I...” and her body convulsed again. I wondered what she was imagining now. Her face becoming lupine, fur growing over her body. I wondered if that was a part of it. Someone who can’t grow hair imagining they are furry all over.

She began to twist and writhe on the carpet. Small yips and howls coming from her as this orgasmic transformation in her imagination engulfed her completely now. I cautiously moved around her and grabbed a Nerf gun off the wall...just in case.

She moved onto all fours. I saw her look behind her and shake her bottom about. Was she imaging a tail growing there? It must have been the last thing, because immediately afterwards, she arched her back and gave a mighty howl and her body shook in a massive orgasm.

She was still for a moment. And then she stood. There was crazy in her eyes. Bonniewolf turned and look at me. Like I was a meal.

“Don’t show fear!” Emma called to me. “You can tame her! Show her who’s in control!”

I raised my hand as Emma had showed me.

“Bonniewolf!” I called. “Back! Get back!”

Bonnie got down low and took a few steps back, but it looked like she was just seeking an opportunity to strike. I held my gun steady with my other hand, just in case. Bonnie swayed back and forth.

“So what do we do now?!” I called to Emma. “How do we get Bonnie back?”

“There’s only one way to transform her.” Emma said dramatically She quickly dashed to the bathroom. In a flash she was back. “She has to be bred.”

I looked over briefly at Emma. She was wearing the same strap on dildo she’d used on me. The penis was jutting out right at Bonniewolf who was eyeing it with some curiosity.

Once again, I felt that pang of jealousy. I knew I shouldn’t, but I couldn’t help it. And with the same penis that had been inside me! I couldn’t allow this.

“That’s very brave of you Emma!” I said. “You are a true friend, willing to risk you life to fuck this beast for me, but I can’t allow it...I’ll breed her.”

“You’re crazy!” exclaimed Emma. “She could rip you to shreds! And this underwear...well it would fall right to your ankles! I’ll do it.”

“Do you have something else I could use?” I cried. “Is there another way?”

“I have an adjustable strap-on harness.” she replied. “But it’s pretty complicated. By the time you got it on she would have you by the throat!”

“Well then,” I said bravely. “I guess you’ll just have to put it on me.”

Emma went back to the drawer by her bedside and returned with indeed, a rather complicated looking harness that had an obscenely large penis attached to it. Almost twice as big as the one she was wearing.

“Hold still!” she said, “And keep that beast at bay while I get this on you!”

Bonniewolf was watching us intently now, as Emma affixed the harness around my pelvis. She ‘accidentally’ slid her fingers into me a few times as she was fastening it. I could feel moisture running down my leg.

The dildo itself rested tightly against my clit. I could feel the pressure and the weight of the thing. The penis itself was also lifelike, save for the fact that it was probably around 8 inches long. I gave it a test squeeze. It was soft to the touch, and gave quite a bit, but very rigid at it’s core. Man, how do guys walk around with these things all day?

Emma was doing final checks on the rigging. Making sure everything was tight and snug.

“One last thing,” she said. And I heard that familiar sound of a tube of lube being uncapped.

She gave my cock a good once over until it was nice and shiny I looked over at Bonniewolf. She seemed to be transfixed by it.

“Almost there,” said Emma. “There’s just one last thing to make sure everything stays in place.”

I felt something cool on butthole. Then I realized she was lubing it up. Before I could object, I felt something slip inside. Such an odd sensation..feeling so full back there.

“All right,” Emma said as she backed away to appreciate her handiwork. “Now Bonniewolf is very responsive to cock. What you’re going to want to do is approach her slowly...make sure she can see your penis...and start gesturing down with her hand. She’ll start to get submissive...and when she knows you’re going to mount her, she’ll present herself to you. Just go slow and everything should be all right.”

“Is there anything else I need to know?” I asked, never looking away from Bonniewolf.

“No” replied Emma. “If you breed her she should start to revert to Bonnie when she comes, and don’t worry, she will.”

“All right then.” I said. And I turned, and shot Emma.

Emma looked surprised as the dart hit her. Right in the boob. She staggered backward as her legs began to give way.

Just as her eyes began to close and she laid on the carpet, she looked at me pleadingly. As if to ask why.

It was because I wanted to start exerting some control over her. To let her know I could be in charge. And also because I didn’t want her to watch me fuck her other girlfriend.

I approached Bonniewolf slowly. She was growling in low tones and I watched her eyes follow my cock as it bounced up and down.

“That’s right Bonniewolf.” I said softly. “This cock is all for you. Just take it easy girl....easy...easy...”

I kept lowering my hand as I approached and Bonnie got down lower and lower. Eventually she got on all fours in front of me. I moved in very close... the cock was almost right at her face. I reached out and tenderly scratched her chin, as I used to do with my dog....and she gave me a happy bark.

“Oh you’re not such a scary wolf after all are you?”

And she gave me another excited bark. I reached out and scratched behind her ears. She was grinning from ear to ear.

“Who’s a good puppy? Who’s a good puppy?” I cooed.

More barks.

“Good girl!” I said. “Now I want you to present for me. Show me that pretty tail you’ve got!”

Bonnie quickly spun around and leaned forward, presenting her bubbly ass in the air. She wiggled it back and forth as if wagging her tail. Of course in her mind, she probably was wagging her tail.

I grabbed her butt with both hands. More squish than Emmas, though certainly not as big. I ran my hand between her legs and felt it dripping with moisture. Emma probably didn’t need to lube this at all.

I positioned the tip of dildo right at the opening of her slit...and then with a gentle push of my hips, it slid in effortlessly. I heard Bonnie gasp. I gasped as well. Not only was I feeling pressure and friction on my clit from the dildo, but as I thrust my hips, I squeezed my ass and became more aware of whatever it was Emma stuck up there. A plug I guess.

I rocked on my knees, sliding the dildo in and out of Bonnie. I heard her gasping and making short yip noises. I wanted to go faster, so I put a leg up so I could support myself on one foot. This change in angle really got Bonnie going and she started gasping faster now. I began to slide the dildo in and out of her faster now. Deeper. I wondered how she could take something so big, so easily.

I was getting quite excited as well. The pressure on the clit, the full feeling in my ass. I felt like I was going to come soon, so I kept sliding, banging into her ass over and over again. It seemed like she was almost there. A random thought passed through my head and I took my thumb and plunged it into her ass. That put her over the edge. She came with great abandon. Moaning and grunting like an animal. This in turn trigged my own orgasm and my own cries intermingled with her.

Then I heard her exclaim, “I’m human again...I’m human...stop...”

I withdrew the dildo and she collapsed onto the carpet on her stomach. I collapsed on top of her, exhausted.

“Thank you....thank you...” she uttered.

I gave her a kiss on the neck. I wanted to let her know that I could love like Emma. Freely.

I looked back at Emma. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully. I wondered how to wake her up. I figured I’d just imitate her.

I crawled over to her and got in close to her face.

“Emma,” I said, in my hypnotic voice. “I’m going to count three and then snap my fingers. When you hear me snap my fingers you will awaken from your trance....and you will feel an overwhelming compulsion to give me a deep and loving kiss. Okay? One...two....three!” And I snapped my fingers.

Her eyes shot open immediately. She reached up behind my neck and pulled me close to give me a deep kiss.

“You were magnificent.” she said.

In short order I found myself taking my second shower of the day. This time I had two pets washing and massaging my body.

“I could get used to this,” I thought.