The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emma’s Thrall.

Chapter 5a — Wednesday

Today was pretty uneventful. Didn’t really see Emma at school, except for some time at lunch. What’s notable is that around 9 o’clock that night I got a phone call. It was Emma. I remember answering the phone...and then nothing. My next conscious thought was getting ready for bed. I don’t remember our conversation, I don’t remember hanging up the phone, yet somehow an hour had gone by. What’s weird is that I didn’t think this was weird. I was just like, “Huh, that was odd.” and then I went to sleep.

Of course I had an intense sex dream about Emma hypnotizing me. In this dream we were at her house and all her friends were there. Everyone was naked, except for me. I was standing in front of the fireplace in the library. Just waiting. They were all looking at me. Emma stood up and walked over to me and placed a finger gingerly on my forehead.

“Strip for us, Liz” she said.

And I did. Without hesitation. I methodically removed my clothes until I was stark naked. I noticed that everyone began masturbating as they looked at me. I was turning them on...and that turned me on. I wanted to masturbate but I couldn’t move. I could only stand there and watch as they leered at me. Emma sat back down and joined them.

“Turn around” she said. And I did. And now I could hear them moaning as they leered at me ass.

“Spread your legs.” she said. And I did. I could feel the heat of the fireplace on my pussy and imagined that it began to drip onto the carpet. I leaned forward against the fireplace bricks to show them pussy. I heard them moan louder.

“You can come, when they come, Liz.” she said. I wondered in my dream, when I would know when they would come.

And then one by one, they came up to me. Bonnie first. I felt her wrap herself around my leg and grope my breasts from behind. She began to hump my leg and then came like she did that night with Rex. And when she came I felt my first orgasm take me. My back arched and I leaned on the bricks even more for support.

Then Therese joined her and began to hump my other leg. Bonnie moved away and Lilly took her place. I felt them kissing my back, and then I heard them kissing each other. I felt their hands go over my shoulders and up the back of my head...I heard them come as well...Therese with soft little grunts and Lilly with quick short breathes. This made me come again.

I felt them leave...and then I felt a heavy hand on the back of my neck. It was Rex. I could hear him sliding his other hand up and down his cock. I could sense him looking at me. Leering at me. I felt his hand go down my back and then cup my ass. He began to move his hand around my pussy. I felt it enter and I squirmed on it. Then I felt his other hand on my ass. He had both hands on my ass and there was something pushing against me...and I realized it was his cock. He was going to put his cock inside me! And I wanted him to do it so badly. I bent over even further to accommodate him and I felt it slide right inside me. It felt so fucking good. It made me feel so full. I felt his hands on my hips now as he thrust himself into me. I was ablaze....and then he came. Just like that first time I saw him. But not into a condom, but into me. And I came as well as his pumping and thrusting began to slow.

I felt moisture drip down my leg.

He withdrew from me and for a moment I felt like I was finished. I couldn’t imagine coming again. But then another pair of hands held me hips and then slowly turned me around.

It was Emma. She wasn’t masturbating. She was holding me and staring at me with those green and blue eyes. I felt like a prey before her. Like she was an animal ready to strike. And then she spoke.

“Come.” And I did. Convulsing and shaking before her. Helpless to do anything but obey her.

And that’s when I woke up, a sweaty mess.