The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Four people try to scam an ancient scam artist.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

Emma and the Ultimate Scam Artist

Part Six

Day 21 of 30

James returned home and checked on Emma and she was sound asleep. ‘Oh well I guess she didn’t care I was gone………….’ and checked his cell phone he had left at home. (Due to the GPS setting and the risk of Samantha calling him, he left it at home. He was not strong enough to resist Samantha is she gave him instructions—at least not yet) He took a shower as he smelled of perfume, latex and sex. Not that he had any but one of the women he met had and she smelled strongly of it. He considered the night a success but he was late and worried Emma would want to know why.

She didn’t. She slept with the dildo of her Master’s cock inside her fucking her as she slept and dreamt of serving him. James was never even a thought any more for her.

James thought of the two women he met. Both very powerful and very dangerous. Dangerous to his freedom. They were both Mistresses and both controlled the minds of women and had some male servants, but preferred women. They were rivals of Fausta and like Fausta they used women—used them for everything. Sex Slaves, SexBots, Slaves, Maids, Robots, Dolls, and Statues—everything a fetish mind could think of. The two women—Stella Van Herrin and Jessica Jones. Both met with James and both wanted a steep price for their help.

* * *

At Fausta’s mansion, he was in his bedroom with two Sex Slaves clad in only in shiny black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled ballet boots and arm length gloves. Their pussies were shaved into small strips of hair and both had their hair pulled back into pony tails held by black PVC bands. They wore collars with white numbers on them. One of the Sex Slaves was a missing actress from weeks earlier. Her breasts had been enlarged and her face de-aged, but it was her, wearing a #5 on her collar. The second Sex Slave was Jennifer, the Nurse Samantha had enslaved a three days earlier, wearing the #7 on her collar. She had a new life as one of Fausta’s Sex Slaves and like the actress had enlarged breasts. The two Sex Slaves pleasured their Master and traded sucking his cock to pleasuring him in other ways. Fausta had an average of ten Sex Slaves at any given time. Once he was tired of them as Sex Slaves, they were robotized and replaced. Fausta still had several from many years ago including #3, a woman reported to have committed suicide August 5th 1962. A woman he wanted and had a squad of his female Robots kidnap her and replace her with a body double whom they then killed. Sex Slave #3/Marilyn never left the mansion except under cover. And she had not aged since that day, his mysterious processes converting her into an obedient Sex Slave and would remain beautiful for centuries. Sex Slave #3/Marilyn was not his “oldest” Sex Slave. His two oldest were very old, and although not as old as Fausta himself, Sex Slave #1/Helen and Sex Slave #2/Salome.

At the side of the bed, Camilla stood clad in her shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron. She stared blankly ahead, no emotion in her face, holding a tray with drinks on it for her Master.

As Fausta came inside his Sex Slave Jennifer’s mouth she eagerly swallowed and continued pleasuring her Master. Fausta smiled as he knew in less than ten days he could gloat he won and officially claim Emma and the others as his. For Fausta it was about winning—it was ALWAYS about winning. He always won.

* * *

James washed himself and considered the offers of the two powerful women;

The first one;

Inside the large office,

The pretty receptionist smiled a plastic smile at him. Her eyes had a dreamy vacancy to them. She sat clad in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. “Ah Mr. Johnson, the Mistress is expecting you” her face showed no emotion at all.

“Thank you………….?”

“I am Francesca, one of the Mistress’ Ro……..Assistants. I have served the Mistress for many years.”

Then he saw a missing friend walk in clad in the same a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. Her hair and makeup was perfect, her face was blank of all expression, her eyes vacant like the receptionist. She had a file she handed Francesca.

“Lisa?!”

She walked away ignoring him. Then he saw her—the Mistress. She came down the stairs, smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

James felt strange……….this woman was very powerful.

She walked close with a smirky smile on her face. She inhaled deeply and blew the smoke in his face. Surprisingly there was no odor.

“Ah Mr. Johnson, I am Mistress Jessica. You wish to discuss help freeing your girlfriend from the clutches of that bastard Fausta?”

“Yes please! You have to help me!”

“Have to………..no. But I want to. Fausta is a pig. He has interfered with many of my and my associates plans. He uses women” James looked at Lisa and Francesca and thought ‘So do you’ but bit his tongue. “I want to help you Mr. Johnson” Jessica said.

“James please” James said.

“James. But the price will be very high. The risk after all is very high” Jessica said.

“The risk?” James said.

“Of discovery. If Fausta finds I am moving against him, I will end up his latest Maid, and I KNOW you know what I mean” Jessica said.

“Y-yes I do Jessica” James said.

“Mistress Jessica” Jessica said, “And do NOT get too familiar with me.”

“Mistress Jessica” James said, “Please I beg you.”

“Better. Hmmmmm how big is your cock?” Jessica said.

“W-what?” James said.

“Your cock? How big is it?” Jessica said.

“Big enough, Emma never……..” James said.

“Well I guess she has. Show me” Jessica said.

“I er……..” James said.

“Then leave” Jessica said.

“Fine………” James said as he unzipped his pants in front of this domineering woman. Unable to hide his growing erection from her.

“Yes it will do…………Rule one—If I am going to help you, NEVER refuse an order I give. Understood?” Jessica said.

“Yes Jess……..Mistress Jessica”

“Good. Rule two—follow Rule one. If I choose to help you I will need complete obedience” Jessica said.

“Fine Mistress Jessica I will do whatever you want and we will free my Emma and the others, then I will be free to go home with her”

“You will be free when I tell you that you are free. If I agree to help you, you will work for me as my willing Male Slave. Disobey me and I will turn your precious Emma into a servant like Lisa or Francesca there, understood?”

“Yes Mistress Jessica. So we will start…………..”

“No. You have another you made an appointment with”

“How did you know? I………..”

“I know everything James. Remember that. And remember what I said. Go meet with Stella and then make your choice, after all a man cannot serve two Mistresses hahahaha” as she walked back up the stairwell.

He put his cock back in his pants and left, to go to the next appointment. Not sure if this was a good idea or not. He had the feeling she was NOT being honest about what she wanted. She might turn Emma into a woman like Lisa or Francesca anyway and the same to him. But at least she was a woman and better looking than Fausta………………

And even as James drove off, Jessica watched him out the window and then looked over at her latest victim, a beautiful French model Mel Dedigama, who laid naked in a processing machine, dildos were in all three openings, her eyes wide open staring into a screen in front of her, with spirals and lovely colors and patterns. Earbuds in her ears told her the new truth. A small helmet against portions of her brain electromagnetically altered her brainwaves. She would be a lovely new robot-like Slave.

Wild images of women in S&M, women using strap-on dildos, lesbian sex, enslaving women, robotizing women, all “normal” to her mind now. At first Mel resisted this but now she enjoyed it as Mel Dedigama was gone. Now there was only Slave Mel servant to Mistress Jessica. As the machine released her, Mistress Jessica wasted no time and took her new puppet to her chambers and in a few minutes Mel and Jessica were pussy to face pussy to face pleasuring each other. Cementing Mel’s new life. They fucked for hours……………..

The Second One:

James felt awkward going to a Lesbian Club, but he went in and was shocked to see not what he stereotypically thought he would see, but a club full of beautiful latex, leather and PVC clad women. The Club name was Club Lesbos, and the women in the club looked at him funny, but had no interest in him.

James was approached by a woman, wearing a shiny black PVC leotard, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and arm length gloves. Her face was blank and expressionless. She said, “Sir you are expected. Follow me.”

He followed her and watched women grinding and rubbing each other and suddenly the room felt very hot. He was taken to a booth in the back and he was the woman bow to the woman in the booth and pivoted to leave. Then he saw her -

She was a brunette, her hair pulled back, clad in her shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses. “Sit down James” she said in a commanding yet soft voice with a German accent.

As he did he realized two other women sat on the other side of her and on the side of him, blocking him in. The two women were black PVC clad women with enormous 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them both camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long. James noticed these women were guarding Stella and had guns in their boot tops and other devices.

He started to say something about them but then he noticed two more standing up nearby watching them/Guarding them. He heard a slurping sound and found there were two beautiful women like strippers or models, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else servicing Stella’s pussy under the table.

“You are the first man I have allowed here. You wish to move against that bastard Fausta?”

“Yes………Stella is it?”

“Yes. Mistress Stella. But you can call me Mistress, Highness or Majesty”

“You are………….”

“Yes I am a Baroness, and royalty by birth, I was born in Germany and I have my Kingdom here in the US. As you have noticed I have women serving me, and I have little use for males”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

As Stella enjoyed the tongues at her pussy James said, “It’s a little hard to focus on talking to you with that going on”

Stella laughed and said, “Slaves stop for a few minutes”

“Slaves?”

“Yes. They exist solely to serve me”

“And these big chested women?”

“They are human Robots—robotized to serve only my will. I have hundreds of them and dozens of Slaves. But I want more! I can help you free your girlfriend from Fausta and in exchange you will help me take his forces and make them mine”

“I’m not interested in helping you take his forces” James said.

“I don’t care if you are interested or not. You WILL help me. You will help me and I will free your girlfriend and the other two women. If you refuse to help me, your girlfriend will end up like them” Stella said as she clapped he gloved hands and a woman was brought up in front of them and the two standing PVC clad women moved in behind the girl and one held her as the other in front of her rubbed her camel toed crotch and a 12″ dildo telescoped out of a slit which was in the thong bottom over the pussy area with a BOINK. They were the other end of the dildo in the woman’s vagina. The same robotized woman bent her gloved arms and the woman’s clothes glowed and disintegrated and in a cloud was vacuumed up as “raw materials” as nothing was wasted and no evidence was to be left behind.

The robotized woman walked her dildo into the woman who moaned loudly. She fucked her sliding the dildo slid in and out spurting cum-like foam inside her, filling her and radiating her. She then withdrew the dildo wiping it off of cum and foam with her right gloved hand and she stroked the dildo spurting some of the cum-like foam onto the girl’s naked body. Then the dildo retracted with a POP. The woman stood at attention staring blankly ahead as an outfit began to form onto her beginning from the feet first. Her feet raised on their toes as thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels and 2″ bottoms formed on her legs. Then her leotard with dildos for their openings—anal and vaginal began forming, all from “Raw materials”……………..

Soon the woman was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height, low cut front bustier leotard with a thong bottoms pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her face emotionless and blank, but her eyelids and lips were not silverized and her breasts were not large like the others.

“Excellent!” Stella said pleased with the process, “Take her to a Robotizer to finish the process” as the woman went out with two of the PVC clad women.

“Fuck………….” James said as Stella smiled.

“This will be your Emma’s fate if you disobey” Stella said, “Resume Slaves.”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Stella was pleased with herself “Now James do you choose my help or Jessica’s?”

“How did you……………?”

“I know everything James. Choose. But if you choose me, I expect nothing less than complete obedience and devotion. And if Emma IS robotized, she will NEVER break free from my control” Stella said.

* * *

Now, as James washed himself and considered the offers of the two powerful women. But which one should he choose? He thought of poor Emma as a Robot like Stella had with 38DD breasts…………..Then he thought of her as a Robot like Lisa or Francesca for Jessica………He knew Stella was more powerful but with her he was more likely to end up robotized as was Emma.

He planned on calling Stella in the morning as she was the most powerful. James slipped into bed and fell quickly asleep. He began dreaming almost at once;

James was at Club Lesbos as he watched Stella her hair pulled back, clad in her shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, and a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses. She sat with two women clad in shiny black PVC with enormous 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them both camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long. One of the women was Emma, the other Nadine.

Stella was kissing and fondling Emma as she clapped and James felt himself walk forward and bow fully to Stella as he heard himself say, “YES MAJESTY?”

“Robot report”

“ALL IS PROCEEDING AS PLANNED HIGHNESS. FAUSTA’S FORCES ARE BEING CONVERTED AS DIRECTED. FAUSTA IS DEAD HIGHNESS”

He heard a slurping sound and there Vera was servicing her pussy, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else servicing Stella’s pussy under the table.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes all thanks to you my Robot James, you have done very well hahahahaha”

Stella said.

“THANK YOU HIGHNESS” James heard himself say as he realized he was dressed in shiny black PVC in a bodysuit, his now permanently erect penis covered as well. Wearing wrist length gloves, knee high platform boots which added 4″ to his height. His face was emotionless and blank, his eyelids silverized. He was her first Male Robot.

“You and Emma will serve me forever hahahahaha.”

He woke up sweating, and came in his sleep as he was both terrified and aroused at the same time. “Shit…………..” and he took this as an omen. He would call Jessica instead.

But even as James dozed off again, across town Mistress Jessica was being pleasured by her Slave Mel Dedigama, as she watched James on a screen, as Jessica had control of his cell phone on the dresser. She pressed a button on her control device, “PHASE TWO” as the sleeping James had his mind fill with wild images of women in S&M, women using strap-on dildos, lesbian sex, enslaving women, robotizing women, and images of Mistress Jessica.

He came in his sleep several times as he slept.

In the morning, Emma left early to “run errands” and James was getting ready. He picked up the cell phone to call Mistress Jessica, his mind now set on her for certain. But as he started to dial his cell phone rang, the name “UNKNOWN CALLER” and he answered it on speaker phone to hang it up when he heard, “Slave?” and it was Samantha’s voice.

“Oh fu…………..” he managed as her brainwashing took over again and he stiffened up and took the phone off speaker and put it to his ear, “Yes Mistress”

“Where have you been?! I called you yesterday all afternoon and evening! You will report outside at once” Samantha said.

“Yes Mistress” as he obeyed her instantly, no longer thinking.

He was picked up by a black car and Samantha was in the back. In the front were two robotized women clad in shiny black latex rubber. Samantha was clad in shiny black latex herself and she ordered, “Slave explain your actions!”

“Mistress forgive me I left my phone at home and went shopping for a gift for you” as he pulled out a ring he had bought for Emma and picked up that day as well and presented to his Mistress as a gift.

“Oh my Slave………..very nice………..I love diamonds. You are forgiven Slave. I was given this car and these two Robot servants by the Master as a token of his affection for me and his pleasure with me dealing with you………..it allows you to be able to devote your attention to me while they drive………pleasure me Slave” Samantha said.

“Yes Mistress” as he went to work at Samantha’s shaved sex. She came several times and he eagerly lapped it up. Fortunately she did not ask him about where else he went or he would have told her everything. She was too busy admiring the ring and enjoying the hours of pleasuring.

Emma was busy with Fausta all day again, as Nadine was busy with Vera as she trained her to serve Fausta.

James was returned home and ordered to get cleaned up and as he obeyed he awoke from a trance and realized the whole day was gone. He had been with Samantha since breakfast time and it was now evening. He tasted her in his mouth and thought only of obeying her……….then he saw Emma return home. Emma. He needed to help her. He waited until she went to sleep then he slipped away to see Jessica.

The pretty receptionist smiled a plastic smile at him. Her eyes had a dreamy vacancy to them. She sat clad in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. “Ah James the Mistress is coming” her face showed no emotion at all.

“Thank you Francesca.” (James this time?)”

He watched as Jessica came down the stairs, smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

She walked close with a smirky smile on her face. “Ah James you have decided?”

“Yes Mistress Jessica. I choose you” James said, “Fausta is using one of his servants to control me, she……..”

“Yes I know all about her, Samantha” Jessica said smiling.

He looked puzzled and she said, “I told you I know everything. That all changes now. Kneel to me………..Slave.” Jessica said.

James knelt and Jessica snapped a shiny black collar around his neck and everything went blank.

Jessica removed the collar and James found himself kneeling before Jessica naked except for a pair of shiny black latex shorts, his penis encased in a latex sheath.

This was the first time since she snapped collar on he could think for himself. He stared at Jessica, revering her in a new way. He adored her/worshipped her. She was SO beautiful, so perfect. She was his Goddess. It seemed like only moments ago she placed the collar on him. But it was daylight and he was changed. He glanced over to see Samantha dressed in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. Her eyes were lowered in submission and she stood at Jessica’s side, her face showed no emotion at all.

Jessica smiled at him, and said, “You have done very well Slave. The collar has fully reprogrammed you. You no longer need to wear it” as she looked at Samantha, “Yes you gladly betrayed her to me hahahaha not that you had much choice with the collar on. And now that it has reprogrammed you completely, you will act as though you are wearing it, your new mindset is permanent my Slave. You have served me well the last few days” (it was day 21 of 30. It was now day 29 of 30) “You have performed perfectly Slave but tomorrow is the big day and Fausta will try to trick you and take your Emma and the other two but I have my plan in play. You must go along with it and let him think he won or he will kill you my Slave. He will even have you precious Emma do it, understood?” Jessica said.

“Yes Mistress” James said now with devotion and reverence bowing his head to her.

She patted his head and said, “Very good Slave. We have done much to hide your service to me, even hiding the collar. You will do as I have ordered. All is arranged for tomorrow” Jessica said.

“Yes my Mistress” James said.

“Before you go, pleasure me my Slave, and Samantha assist him” Jessica said.

He moved in and focused on his Mistress, and pleasing her, pleasured Jessica, his tongue going deep into her wet slit as Samantha caressed Jessica and Jessica moaned as the two pleasured her for hours.

To be Continued