The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Four people try to scam an ancient scam artist.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

Emma and the Ultimate Scam Artist

Part Ten

James went to see Stella Van Herrin who was now partnered with Dr. Alexandra Snow. Stella had already turned her into her Slave/lover and Assistant and they were already together as wife and wife and they had numerous Slaves and Robots together.

James went into the Lesbian Club, and taken by a Club worker, wearing a shiny black PVC leotard, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and arm length gloves

And was taken to Stella’s booth in the back of the Club.

He saw her again—Stella Van Herrin, her dark brown hair pulled back, clad in her shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses. “Sit down James” she said in a commanding yet soft voice with a German accent. This time she was nothing to him as he served Mistress Jessica his Goddess. He sat down as she said.

The two black PVC clad women with enormous 38DD breasts blocked him in. Both wore the shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them both camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long. James noticed these women were guarding Stella and had guns in their boot tops and other devices.

He started to say something about them but then he noticed two more standing up nearby watching them/Guarding them. He heard a slurping sound and found there were two beautiful women like strippers or models, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else servicing Stella’s pussy under the table.

“You are back? Your alliance with Jessica failed?”

“Yes Mistress Stella, she betrayed me. I barely escaped. I came here to offer myself to you and ask for your help”

“Hahahahaha I told you to choose me. I will not betray you, I will tell you upfront you will serve me in exchange for her freedom”

“Yes Mistress Stella, Highness, I understand”

“Excellent………..Robots check him”

One of them grabbed his crotch area and squeezed, and one of them kissed him to test his reaction. He had no reaction.

“MISTRESS HE IS ENLARGED BUT NO REACTION TO STIMULATION”

The robotized brunette said.

“Really? You don’t find my Robots attractive James?”

“On the contrary Highness, I do but I find you more appealing”

“Excellent………….you show respect now” Stella suspected him but his flattery and respect and subservience was distracting her.

“Yes Highness. I know my place. I must serve you and I will show my value and respect to you” James said.

They kissed and she motioned for him and he kissed her exposed breast and sucked slightly. She shuddered and enjoyed his touch. This was the first man she had been with for many many years.

“Mmmmm yes you are a respectful male. I will honor your request. You will become my new Slave. Go under the table and take the place of this Sex Slave and show me your seriousness”

This was NOT part of the plan. He did so as not to arouse suspicion but as he took her place the Sex Slave kissed him and he saw Stella had a shaved sex area and a large clit ring with a jewel.

“Service me and kiss the clit ring James”

He began licking and as he kissed the clit ring he felt a shock and then his mind filled with wild images. Images of women having sex, S&M, dildos, women with strap on dildos and images of Stella—lots of wild images of Stella. He tried to resist as he belonged to Mistress Jessica but after a few seconds he robotically pleasured her. After a time she told him to rise and he had a new look on his face. He lowered his eyes to her and said, “Highness I am your Slave”

“Yes you thought you could deceive me fool. Tell me, were you sent here by Jessica?”

“Yes Highness. She instructed me to enslave you to her will with my cum and a collar”

“Hahahaha excellent! When you failed to respond to my Robots I knew she had subverted you. Why does she want to enslave me? We have not been rivals to each other?”

“She fears Fausta. He is acquiring rivals and turning them into his Slaves. She felt with you, your combined power could resist him and defeat him Highness”

“Yes and so we shall, with ME as the Mistress and her as MY Slave. You will help me enslave her to my will hahahaha”

“Yes Highness as you command”

“Yes always. My wife Alexandra will go with you and you will enslave her to my will. But first I want you to go through full processing first, attend me Slave”

As they walked to Stella’s limousine outside. Once inside James was undressed and sat in a seat. A device was placed on his penis and a dildo slid into his anus as a VR helmet device was placed on his head and power activated.

Stella watched smiling as he grunted and moaned and shuddered in orgasm after orgasm. Stella was pleased he would be her male Slave, perhaps more.

In his mind, all of Jessica’s programming was undone and he served a new Goddess now—Stella Van Herrin. He was fully adjusted to serve her and him cum was altered to enslave women to Stella now.

After a time the helmet was removed as well as the devices and he knelt and serviced his new Goddess with new devotion. She was very pleased.

Alexandra was collared by the collar and she was made to believe James still served Jessica. They went to see Jessica as Stella waited.

* * *

Mistress Jessica sat on a throne like chair, smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

At her pussy was one of her many Sex Slaves clad only in shiny black PVC ballet boots with stiletto heels and arm length gloves. Her pussy was shaved and her hair back in a ponytail.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

She saw James approach now naked except for a pair of shiny black latex shorts, his penis encased in a latex sheath. At his side the enslaved Alexandra Snow.

Jessica said, “Slave……………where is Stella? Who is this woman?”

“Mistress this is her wife Alexandra, I was able to enslave her so I brought her to you Mistress” James said.

At Jessica’s side, Mel Dedigama, Jessica’s main female Slave and brainwashed lover/partner/Assistant. “Ooh Jessica I want her as my Slave” Mel said.

“Yes she is yours my love………..after I examine and question her. Come Slave” Jessica commanded and she examined Alexandra and kissed her male Slave, unaware he was now Stella’s. She slapped James saying, “I taste cum in your mouth Slave! Next time ensure you only have mine in your mouth if you kiss me”

“Yes Mistress” James said.

This was intentional as it was Stella’s.

“Pleasure me Slave” Jessica said.

“Yes Mistress” James said as he knelt before her to obey.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Even as James pleasured Jessica, his style was different. He pleasured her as programmed to please Stella - not Jessica, as she had programmed him. Plus he was NOT told to deviate from the plan.

Jessica motioned to Mel and she pressed a button and four robotized women walked in. They were clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut front bustier leotards with large strap-on dildos and their hair was pulled back in pony tails held by shiny black bands. They had glowing black plastic-like earrings with glowing green centers. Their faces were blank and expressionless and they had silvered lips and eyelids.

Two of them grabbed James and pulled him back as Jessica said, “Take this Slave and break him, he has been subverted by a rival, I suspect that German whore. Break him and question him………..then convert him into a new Drone to assist you. Perhaps service as a fucking Robot for 50 years will teach him to be more careful”

“YES MISTRESS” the lead Robot said as they took him out to an interrogation room. James tried to resist them but there were four of them and they were very strong. His shiny black latex shorts were forcibly removed and the robots began their work.

James recognized the four Dildo Robot Women as missing actresses, porn stars and models Charisma Carpenter, Vanessa Marcil, Penny Flame and Ariana Grande. These four were four of twenty of these special Robots Jessica used for enslaving, brainwashing and subverting others. These four were her favorites. James struggled thinking only of his Goddess Stella Van Herrin when the robots forced him down and as Robots Ariana and Penny held him the robotized Vanessa slid her dildo into his anus since he lacked a vagina and the robotized Charisma grabbed his penis and her strap on dildo retracted and he pulled him close as his erect penis was forced inside her and he came instantly as the two Robots began robotizing him into a new Drone Robot subservient to the Robots.

He moaned and then became silent as Vanessa removed her dildo and Charisma backed up he became clad in arm length gloves, thigh high platform boots, short sleeve leotard, his penis now sheathed and as large as the large strap-on dildos the females wore. His face was now blank and expressionless and he had silvered lips and eyelids. He then said, “DRONE 001 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” the new male drone said.

“COME DRONE. WE WILL REPORT TO THE MISTRESS” the robotized Charisma said.

“I OBEY WITHOUT QUESTION” the new male drone said.

He was then taken to Mistress Jessica and Mistress Mel.

* * *

Stella Van Herrin sat in her mansion, her dark brown hair pulled back, clad in her shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, and a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses.

At her side were two of her black PVC clad women with enormous 38DD breasts blocked him in. Both wore the shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them both camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long. They had guns in their boot tops and other devices.

At her shaved pussy was a redhead, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else servicing Stella’s pussy, one of her many Sex Slaves.

“It appears they failed me…………..Jessica has robotized both of them” Stella said as she pressed a button and another woman walked in and bowed to her. It was a missing model/actress/porn star Aria Giovanni now dressed in a shiny red and black latex rubber outfit consisting of a black rubber low cut long sleeve minidress with black top and red bottom with wife black belt with red section with ten black buttons, wrist length black gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled red platform boots and her shaved pussy had a clit ring. Under the mini dress she wore shiny black Sex Control panties with two dildos, one in her anus and one in her vagina. Her hair was down and long and her face was blank of all expression. Her eyelids and lips were subtly colored pink.

“HIGHNESS YOU SUMMONED ME?” she said in a cold, soft monotone.

“Yes my Robot, time to move against Jessica, you will lead a squad of fifty Robots against her and recover my wife and that foolish male. You will do what is necessary and convert or eliminate any resistance” Stella commanded.

“YES HIGHNESS” the robotized Aria said.

“Jessica is to be unharmed, I will convert her to my way of thinking and she will help me against that bastard Fausta” Stella said.

“YES HIGHNESS” Aria said, her gloved hands on her hips.

“Speaking of Fausta, did you capture one of his Robot Patrols as I asked?” Stella said.

“YES HIGHNESS. WE HAVE THEM NOW THEY ARE IN STASIS UNDERGOING SCANS” the robotized Aria said.

“Show me” Stella said.

“YES HIGHNESS” the robotized Aria said pressing two buttons in sequence on her belt and a hologram image appeared in front of Mistress Stella showing two women dressed in shiny black latex with enormous 38DDD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them both camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down, Nadine’s was short and black. They had dildos mounted on their crotches and had guns in their boot tops and other devices.

“THEY ARE FAUSTA DILDO ROBOTS HIGHNESS USED AS ROBOT SERVANTS AND TO CAPTURE, RECRUIT AND ROBOTIZE NEW ROBOTS FOR FAUSTA. THEY WERE CAPTURED ROBOTIZING A BLONDE WITH THEIR DILDOS”

”Excellent! Analyze them and convert them to my service. They are foreigners?”

“YES HIGHNESS PERCEPTIVE. THEY ARE FROM BELGIUM HIGHNESS”

“Excellent they will serve me well, once we have the male back we will robotize him to work with them so he can “recover” his Emma, although she is lost to him, she is just Fausta’s whore now” Stella said.

“YES HIGHNESS. THOSE CONVERTED YO SERVE FAUSTA ARE LOST FOREVER. ONLY YOU CAN FREE THEM FROM THAT FATE AS YOUR ROBOTS”

“Yes as I freed you my dear. You and several of your associates were turned into his Sex Slaves” Stella said as she remembered six months earlier,

At Fausta’s mansion, he was in his bedroom with two Sex Slaves clad in only in shiny black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled ballet boots and arm length gloves. Their pussies were shaved into small strips of hair and both had their hair pulled back into pony tails held by black PVC bands. They wore collars with white numbers on them. One of the Sex Slaves was a missing porn star/model/actress from weeks earlier Aria Giovanni. She had been de-aged and wearing a #9 on her collar.

The second Sex Slave was Stella herself his newest Sex Slave, wearing a #10 on her collar. She had been captured and enslaved, and was being trained in her new life as one of Fausta’s Sex Slaves. Fausta was enjoying breaking her himself, as she and #9 pleasured their Master and traded sucking his cock to pleasuring him in other ways.

Fausta had an average of ten Sex Slaves at any given time. Once he was tired of them as Sex Slaves, they were robotized and replaced. Fausta still had several from many years ago including #3, a woman reported to have committed suicide August 5th 1962. A woman he wanted and had a squad of his female Robots kidnap her and replace her with a body double whom they then killed. Sex Slave #3/Marilyn never left the mansion except under cover. And she had not aged since that day, his mysterious processes converting her into an obedient Sex Slave and would remain beautiful for centuries. Sex Slave #3/Marilyn was not his “oldest” Sex Slave. His two oldest were very old, and although not as old as Fausta himself, Sex Slave #1/Helen and Sex Slave #2/Salome.

Sex Slave #10 took her master’s cock deep and as he used her, he came in her mouth Stella swallowed eagerly. Fausta gloated saying, “See Stella you belong to me now hahahaha once I finish breaking you fully, you will turn over all your assets to me.” “Mmmmpppffff” Stella said as her master came in her mouth again. Sex Slave #9 and #10 pleasured their Master until he fell asleep. They were programmed to return to their Slave Quarters when the Master fell asleep for bathing, Sex training and sleep. As they slept their minds would be re-enforced with Sex Slave programming.

The two Sex Slaves removed their shiny black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled ballet boots and arm length gloves and the black PVC bands holding their hair. Their collars did not come off as they were a form of Mind Control and controlled the Sex Slaves.

The two showered together, cleaning each other’s anuses and vagina’s of all traces of their Master’s precious cum. They pleasured each other as in their minds they heard their programming over and over, “You are a Sex Slave. You are a Sex Slave. You belong to Master Fausta Von Herr. You are his Sex Slave forever. You belong to the Master. You must obey him without question. Your only purpose is to pleasure him and obey. Your only purpose……….” Over and over they heard in their minds.

After showering and having sex, the two Sex Slaves dried each other well and went to their Slave cubicles. They passed the other eight Sex Slaves who were “sleeping” undergoing nightly re-enforcement programming.

As they laid down headphones went over their ears and screens slid over their faces. #9/Aria’s came to life as dildos raised from the foot of the bed and slid into the two Sex Slaves, a U-shaped highly lubed dildo so one end went into their anus and one end into their vagina. #9/Aria immediately went into bliss as she was being re-enforced but #10/Stella’s screen malfunctioned and failed to turn on. In addition her collar malfunctioned and without the collar and the re-enforcement, Stella’s strong will and strong mind was able to start to break free of the programming. She normally heard in her mind “You are a Sex Slave. You are a Sex Slave. You belong to Master Fausta Von Herr. You are his Sex Slave forever. You belong to the Master. You must obey him without question. Your only purpose is to pleasure him and obey. Your only purpose……….” over and over. But without this Stella began to think more and more on her own. Fausta’s cum affected her be she had her own “powers” and abilities so she was able to resist this unlike weak minded women like Emma.

She got up but in doing this, two Robots patrolling and guarding the Sex Slave Quarters approached her. She saw the two robotized women dressed in shiny black latex with enormous 38DDD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them both camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down, they had dildos mounted on their crotches and had guns in their boot tops and other devices.

“SEX SLAVE #10 YOU ARE NOT UNDERGOING RE-ENFORCEMENT” one of them said in a monotone voice.

Stella was free but still feeling the effects of the process she had undergone and the constant brainwashing but she was a fast thinker, “I-I must urinate…….I will resume after this” she said as they did not question her further and resumed their patrol. ‘Stupid Robots……….’ Stella thought as she knew they were not programmed to think or reason, unlike her Robots. Fausta wanted them dumb and obedient, not questioning his orders.

Stella used a magnetic tool to unlock her collar and remove it then she saw #9/Aria next to her and deactivated her re-enforcement sequence. Aria sat up and Stella said “Come the Master has a special job for us” and the Sex Slave #9/Aria didn’t question her fellow Sex Slave, one she had worked with now for a few days. Again Fausta did not want his women to think, especially Sex Slaves, only to obey.

Stella managed to call her forces and the two made it outside where they were picked up by a helicopter and flown to Stella’s mansion. The sleeping Fausta was informed in the morning. He was furious. But he did not blame his Robots or Sex Slaves. But he smiled as he said, “Stella you WILL be mine hahahaha” as he planned his next move for her.

“Do you remember when we were Sex Slaves for that bastard Fausta?” Stella said.

“NO HIGHNESS. MY MEMORY WAS ERASED OF THAT TIME” the robotized Aria said.

“Yes of course, he will try again, we must gain Jessica and other rivals and convert them into my allies, my Slaves and then we will move against that bastard Fausta and gain all of his wealth and forces” Mistress Stella said.

“YES HIGHNESS” the robotized Aria said coldly.

Stella studied the hologram image appeared in front of her of Nadine and Vera, clad in shiny black latex with enormous 38DDD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them both camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down, Nadine’s was short and black. They had dildos mounted on their crotches and had guns in their boot tops and other devices.

“Convert these two into your Robot Assistants, we will question them and gain the knowledge they have of Fausta, then we will move against Jessica and recover that male” Stella said.

“YES HIGHNESS” the robotized Aria said as she pressed two buttons in sequence on her belt and the hologram image faded. She bowed fully and pivoted sharply on her heels to obey her Mistress.

Stella smiled as she thought of what was going to happen next…………..

To be Continued