The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emily

Part 3

The light glistened on Emily’s beautiful golden-blonde hair as she fell forward, deeply hypnotized, into Scarlett’s arms. As was Emily’s custom, she had pulled her straight hair tightly back. Scarlett allowed herself a quick, admiring caress. How much she’d wanted blonde hair when she was little, Scarlett thought wistfully. Blondes somehow always seemed even more innocent when they were good — and even more wicked when they were bad. Comes of being raised in a country where every girl was given a Barbie when they were little, she figured. She absentmindedly ran a hand through her own thick black hair — at least she could capitalize on what she had.

Slowly Scarlett arranged Emily’s limp body in the chair in front of her.

“Emily,” Scarlett whispered, “You can hear me clearly . . . you hear nothing else but my voice . . . only my voice. My voice soothes you and relaxes you. The more you hear my voice, the more relaxed you become; the more relaxed you are the easier it is to hear my voice. You can ignore everything else but my voice; nothing else is important. When we talk, Emily, you will always answer my questions truthfully; you feel very pleased with yourself when you answer my questions truthfully. You understand, don’t you, Emily?”

Emily nodded slowly.

“Emily, how old were you when you had your first kiss?”

“Sixteen,” Emily whispered.

“Emily, as we talk you will find yourself slowly getting warmer. By any chance was your first kiss with your first boyfriend?”

“Yesss.”

“What was his name?” Scarlett whispered.

“Jason.”

“Can you describe him for me?”

“Little taller than me . . . nice butt . . . blond hair . . . brown eyes.”

“Did you date him for long?”

“Two yearss.”

Scarlett raised one immaculate eyebrow. Two years? “Do you have a boyfriend now, Emily?”

“No.” Emily squirmed slightly in her seat.

“I sometimes daydream about my old boyfriends, Emily. What do you daydream about?”

“Ja-ason.”

Scarlett raised her other perfect eyebrow. Emily began to pull her sweater away from her neck.

“Why did you break up, Emily?”

“He wanted to see . . . other pe-ople.”

“Did you remain friends?”

“Yesss.”

“You look warm, Emily. Are you getting hot?”

“Yesss.”

“Have you seen him lately, Emily?”

“Not since . . . left for college.”

“How long ago did you graduate?” Scarlett asked.

“Lasst year.” Emily began to pull her shirt away from her neck.

“Emily, you look really warm. Wouldn’t you like to take a long cool shower?”

“Yesss.”

“Yes, a shower, wonderful, nice cool water. Emily, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken. You and I are in the bathroom of a fancy hotel room. We are in my hotel room, Emily. This doesn’t seem unusual at all, in fact, you are not surprised at all, you are very happy to be here with me. You are comfortable with me, so comfortable with me. You have decided to take a shower because you’re so warm. You will continue to be as warm as you are but will get no warmer. As you shower you and I will continue to chat like old friends. We are in a large bathroom and there is no shower curtain, but this doesn’t bother you. As we continue to talk you will prepare for your shower and then wash yourself. You will have the most wonderful shower you’ve ever had. You will be relaxed, cool and very comfortable after your shower.”

Scarlett snapped her fingers.

Emily straightened, her eyes opening. When she saw Scarlett she smiled. “Gosh, Scarlett, I’m so hot. Is it all right if I take a shower?”

“Of course it is, Emily,” Scarlett purred. “I’ll just sit here and we can keep talking. You can use that set of towels.” She gestured vaguely to an empty section of the wall.

“Okay,” Emily said in her soft voice. She arose from her chair and walked to the other side of the room, then removed her shoes. “What were we talking about?”

“I was telling you about my first formal dance in University — my date picked me up in an old pickup truck. He looked nice enough, but I was expecting a carriage shaped like a pumpkin.”

“Oh, I know,” Emily giggled as she pulled her socks off. “Jason was wearing a tuxedo and he looked good, and the corsage he gave me was so pretty, but he had to borrow his sister’s car in order to pick me up.” She laughed daintily. “It was sweet.”

“You haven’t heard the half of it,” Scarlett grinned. “Once we were at the dance my date proceeded to get roaring drunk and tipped over the punch bowl. I had to call him a cab home.”

“No!” Emily said, smiling, as she pulled the scrunchie from her hair. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t laugh.”

“It’s all right,” Scarlett beamed. Emily pulled her long blonde hair over her right shoulder and caressed it absently. Scarlett licked her lips as Emily’s straight hair caught the candlelight and gleamed like a halo.

“What were you wearing?” Emily asked. She ran her hand through her hair two or three times, then tossed it over her shoulder. It flowed exquisitely down to her waist. She began to unbutton her sweater.

“A low-cut blue ball gown,” Scarlett said melodiously. “I always wear black now — it seems to make me more mysterious, to help with my act.”

“I think it’s perfect,” Emily replied as she slid out of her royal blue sweater and dropped it on the pile of shoes and socks. “So what happened?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Scarlett said modestly. “I put on my Damsel In Distress face and soon I had four or five young gentlemen begging to get me some refreshments.”

Emily beamed at Scarlett as she pulled her white turtleneck over her head and dropped it on the sweater. “I can so totally see you doing that.” Emily’s hair slid down to her waist again, and she pulled it over her left shoulder to unfasten her bra. “Good for you.”

“And what about yours?” whispered the lady hypnotist as Emily dropped her bra to the floor, revealing two small but utterly flawless breasts.

“Jason danced with five other women before he got around to me, but I didn’t mind,” Emily said absently as she unzipped her jeans and stepped daintily out of them.

“Emily, that’s criminal!” Scarlett said with brutal honesty. “You must have been the goddess of beauty that night. You were wearing?”

“A conservative pink dress — I wore one that was too long for me so it would, like, flow around me,” Emily said as she stepped out of her panties. Emily ran her hand through her hair one more time as Scarlett’s dark eyes drank in the sight before her.

Scarlett stared at her young subject’s statuesque beauty. Delicious curves, perfect thighs, tiny hips, blonde curls between her legs, smooth cream skin. This girl must be at least ten years younger than me, Scarlett thought. She looks like a Greek goddess. The lady hypnotist found herself wondering why Emily wasn’t a model.

Emily turned around and twisted an imaginary knob on the wall. She let out a moan of contentment as she stood there, basking in joy as imaginary water flowed over her. After a moment she reached out and plucked imaginary soap from thin air. She began to pass her hands over her body.

Scarlett felt a familiar wetness between her legs as Emily caressed herself. The blonde started with her creamy arms, then circled both hands around her breasts. She then went on to her stomach, then passed her hand between her legs and ran her fingers through her curling golden pubic hair.

Scarlett felt her mouth going dry. She wanted this girl.

Emily was caressing her legs with the imaginary soap. After a moment she put the soap down and squeezed the contents of a nonexistent bottle of shampoo into her hand.

Scarlett clasped her hands together.

Emily ruffled her hair and caressed it, tossed it and ran her fingers through it. She looked like a shampoo commercial, but no advertisers had ever found an untapped beauty of Emily’s poise and innocence.

“Emily,” Scarlett coughed, “I think I’m going to shower as well.”

In a matter of moments Scarlett had slipped out of her black silk shirt and jeans, tossing them haphazardly on the floor as she unclipped her black lace bra and allowed herself to massage her ample, full breasts for a second before tearing off her black silk panties. She ran both hands through her lion’s mane of jet black hair and ran on bare tiptoes over to Emily.

The blonde girl looked up at the tall dark-eyed hypnotist. “You’re standing in the water —”

“Emily, sleep!” Scarlett croaked. Instantly Emily’s eyes closed, her hands dropped to her sides, her head nodded. Scarlett dropped to the floor, spread her legs, and caressed her clitoris madly. In a few brief seconds she moaned as she orgasmed once, then twice.

Panting, Scarlett looked up at her petite subject.