The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EM BARE ASS

Emily Glazer had never been prone to showing off her body. For the most part, she lived in the shadows and that was just fine with her. Emily Glazer could hardly be called ostentatious, but that was about to change.

It wasn’t that Emily wasn’t proud of her body. It was just that the girl was shy. I knew that almost from the moment I met her. The girl was almost terminally shy. She didn’t want to draw attention to herself. She was afraid of getting noticed. Really, to be honest, Em really just wanted to be left alone.

At first, I was perfectly happy to oblige her. I mean, I had my classes and she had hers. We weren’t even in the same majors so we didn’t have any classes together. If she wanted to be left alone, that was just fine with me just so long as she left me alone, too. We were Freshmen roommates in a college dorm and I had studying I needed to do.

It took me about three weeks before I realized that this college stuff was easy. I mean, sure, I had to study but it wasn’t like I had to study all the time. As long as I kept up on what I was doing, that meant I had time for other things as well, too. I suppose that’s when I first really started to take notice of my new roommate.

As I said, Em really wasn’t in to showing off her body but it wasn’t because she didn’t have anything to show. In fact, her body was kind of nice. Okay, her body was really nice. Okay, her body was totally hot. In fact, I wished my body was more like hers. Where my hair was brown, hers was blond. My eyes were brown and her eyes were blue. My chest was big and hers was small but damn, I liked those little tiny tits of hers, but you know what I really liked about Em, you know what I liked better than anything else? What I liked most about Em was her ass. I couldn’t help myself. Em had the cutest, roundest, bestest, little damned butt I’d ever seen. To tell the truth, I’d never thought I’d been into girls before but as soon as I got a look at that ass, I knew I had to have it.

Problem was, Em wasn’t about to let me have it. I mean, it wasn’t like she was being mean or anything like that but as much as I hadn’t thought I was into girls, Em was definitely into boys and that left me out, and besides, even if she had been willing to swing that way, Em was so damned shy, I still don’t think she would have let me have it.

So, I had to suffer in silence. Emily wasn’t about to go around showing off her ass. That is, she wasn’t about to go showing it off until I got my hands on her.

It was a Friday night and some of the guys were having a kegger on the floor. We were all underage but that didn’t stop the guys from doin’ it. I don’t know how they got the keg. All I knew was that they got it and pretty much, no one hassled us much just so long as we kept the alcohol out of sight.

Dirk was a jerk. I don’t know if he ever went to classes. All I know was whenever I saw him, he was either drunk or stoned, and usually, he was both of those things at the same time.

It was Dirk that was pounding on our dorm room door. I went to open it and Dirk nearly fell into the room when I did. He looked at me with bleary eyes and a beer in his hand. It was only eight o’clock and already, Dirk was blitzed. “What are you doing here,” he said finally.

“I live here,” I said.

Dirk looked from me to Em and then back to me and he shook his head in a most definitive way. “Nuh uh,” he said. “This is Harry’s room.”

“Harry’s three doors down,” I told the drunk.

Dirk just stood there swaying and then he shook his head. “Nuh uh,” he burbled in a booze-induced haze. “You can’t fool me. This is Harry’s room.”

I let him look in our room thinking maybe that would dissuade him. “Does this look like Harry’s room,” I asked.

Dirk looked in the room and then he looked at me and then he did the one thing I hadn’t expected. He staggered into our room. “Harry,” he called out. “Harry, come on out, Harry. We got beer, Harry. Come on out.”

He staggered around the room almost as if he seemed to expect to find Harry hiding somewhere inside and then he looked at Em. “Anyone ever tell you you got a great ass,” he sloshed.

“Wh-what?”

“You heard me. You got a really, great ass.”

I held my breath. I couldn’t wait to see how Em was going to respond to that.

She just looked at Dirk. “What do you mean?”

I mean, how could she be so dense. A guy tells you you got a great ass, what do you think it means?

Just about that time though, Harry showed up in our doorway. “Dirk, man, where the hell you been, man. We been waiting for you.”

Dirk peered at Harry. “Harry? What the hell are you doing there?”

“Looking for you, man. Come on, let’s go.”

Dirk turned and looked at Em. “See you later, babe,” he slurred. “You really do have a great ass,” and with that, he was gone.

I shut the door and I looked at Em and she looked back at me and then she burst out crying. “Why do people have to be so mean like that,” she sobbed.

I went to her and I put an arm around her shoulder. “Mean like what,” I asked.

“You know ... what he said.”

“What,” I asked.

“You know,” she said in a hushed voice. “You know, what he said about my, you know.” Her voice dropped to a near whisper. “You know, what he said about my, my behind.”

“He was drunk. He was just trying to be nice,” I consoled her.

“Yeah but, but he was so forward.”

“He’s was just trying to be nice,” I told her. “You’ve just got to learn to not be so thin-skinned about it.”

“B-b-but, I don’t know how.”

And that’s when the idea came to me. I mean, I swear, I wasn’t thinking of doing it. I really wasn’t. It just came to me. “I could hypnotize you,” I said.

Em looked at me wide-eyed. “What do you mean? You can’t do that.”

“Sure, I can,” I told her. “Or at least, I think I can. Remember, how I told you I had kind of a wild youth?”

Em nodded.

God, I couldn’t believe I was going to tell her this. This was a secret that I’d kept for a long, long time. “Well, um, it wasn’t just a wild past. It was really wild, and um, it was really bad, and um, shit, to be honest, I was looking at some real serious shit. I was looking at spending some time in juvie, but my parents, they convinced the judge that what I really was to get my head together and the judge, he agreed with them but only if they agreed to send me to a shrink, so that’s just what they did.

“Dr. Schwartzmann, he was a real nice man, must have been like eighty years old or something like that, but what he said I really needed was hypnotherapy. My parents didn’t agree at first, but I was still looking at jail time if I didn’t clean up my act so in the end, they agreed.

“Dr. Schwartzmann, he taught me how I could control myself, how I could control my impulses, and how I could focus myself. I could teach you the same things he taught me, and then the kinds of things Dirk said wouldn’t bother you so much.”

“You could really do that?”

“I could try.”

“But I don’t know. I mean, you wouldn’t like turn me into a chicken or anything like that, would you?”

“Don’t be silly,” I told her. “You’d really be the one doing all the work. I’d only be helping you like Dr. Schwartzmann helped me, and if you wanted to stop, you could stop at any time.”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, think it over,” I told her. “I really couldn’t do anything if you didn’t want me to, anyway, so in the end, I guess it’s all up to you.”

What I didn’t tell her, what I couldn’t tell her because Dr. Schwartzmann wouldn’t let me tell anyone was what the doctor had done with my body and just how much I had liked it.

Em seemed to be considering it. “Well, I guess,” she said finally, “if it really was up to me, I guess it would be okay.”

“That’s great,” I told her. “We can start right now.”

“What do you mean now. Come on, Allie. It’s a Friday night.”

“Yeah, and I know you don’t have anything planned,” I countered. “It’ll be fun. Besides, there’s no time like the present to learn something new.”

“Well, I guess, but—”

“Look, if you don’t want to do it, all you have to do is say so. I mean, heck, after all, I’m just trying to help you but if you don’t want my help—”

“No! I mean, if you think it will help, then of course we can do it, and if you want to, we can do it tonight.”

“No, I don’t think so. If you don’t want to do it—”

“No, come on, Allie. Look, I didn’t mean to be so negative. If you think it will help then I want to do it.”

“You’re just saying that,” I said.

“No, I’m not. Come on. Can’t we try it?”

“I don’t know.”

“Come on.”

I seemed to pause as if I were considering her request but I already knew what the answer was. “Okay,” I said finally. “I guess we can do it.”

For all my bravado, I really wasn’t sure I could do what I said I could. I mean, sure, I’d had it done to me but just because I’d been hypnotized didn’t mean I was any kind of expert in the subject but one time after Neil Schwartzmann had finished using me, I’d asked him if he’d teach me how to do it. He’d laughed and he’d told me sure, he’d teach me, and as far as I knew, he actually did. The only thing was I’d never had anyone I could practice on before, so Em was going to be my first and to tell the truth, I was scared and nervous as I put my skills to the test.

I had Em sit on her bed and then I told her to shut her eyes. I told her to relax but I did more than that. I let my voice lead her down into deeper and deeper levels of relaxation. I wanted her just to sit there and listen as my voice took her further and further down.

As I did it, I turned off the light in the dorm room. I really wished we’d had a dimmer on the lights, but it was a dorm room so all we had was a simple on/off switch so instead, I turned the light off and I turned on the desk lamps that Em and I both had. Not bad, I thought, for something improvised, and with the reading lamp that Em had angled now to point at a spot just in front of her, I was as ready as I ever was going to be. “Em,” I said, “I want you to open your eyes.”

Em opened her eyes. Her eyes focused on the bauble that was swinging right there in front of her.

“That’s good,” I told her. “Watch the pendant. Watch it swing. See how the light sparkles off the pendant. Watch it swing.”

Em didn’t say anything. She just watched the pendant swing.

“I want you to watch the pendant swing, Emily. Right now, you’re very relaxed, but as you listen to my words, you’re going to find yourself getting even more and more relaxed. As you watch my pendant, you’ll find yourself getting more and more relaxed. You want the relaxation, Em. The relaxation feels good, so you want to keep watching the pendant, Em. You want to get more and more relaxed.”

My voice continued to take Em further and further down. “My voice is very important to you,” I said. “Even more important than the pendant. My voice relaxes you. You must listen to my voice Em. You must listen and you must obey.”

Em didn’t say anything but then I would have been surprised if she had.

“Listen and obey,” I said again. “Listen and obey. My voice relaxes you. My voice relaxes you more than you’ve ever been relaxed before. Listen to my voice. Listen and obey. Obey my voice. Listen and obey.”

This was it. Either it was going to work or it wasn’t.

“Em, in a moment, I’m going to count you down from three to one. When I reach one, you will be asleep. You will be asleep but you will hear my voice. You will hear only my voice. You will listen and you will obey. Here we go. Three.”

Man, I hoped this was going to work.

“Two.”

Well, if it didn’t, it didn’t. Here goes nothing, I thought.

“One.”

Em’s eyes closed.

No way, I thought. I mean, it couldn’t be as easy as that, I thought. Was she really asleep or was she just faking it. I had to test her, but how.

And that’s when the thought came to me. “Em,” I said even as I turned the light back on in the dorm room and started turning off the others, “in a minute, I’m going to ask you to open your eyes, but first, I’m going to ask you something. What do you think is your best feature, Em? What do you think makes you look the prettiest, Em?”

And that’s where Em surprised me. I thought maybe she’d say her face or something like that, or even if she said what I’d wanted her to say, she might have called it her bottom or her behind, but without even a moments hesitation, Emily Glazer opened her mouth and said, “My ass.”

Imagine that. Cute, little, shy, little Emily Glazer had just said the word ass. I didn’t think she had it in her. “Say that again,” I ordered.

“My ass.”

Damn, that was hot. In fact, to be honest, I couldn’t believe just how hot it was.

“When I tell you to, you will open your eyes,” I told Em. “You will open your eyes but you will remain asleep and you will remain under my control. The more you do what I want you to do, the more you will fall under my control and the more you fall under my control, the more you will want me to control you. Is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“You will do what I say.”

“Yes.”

“I will remain in control.”

“Yes.”

“You want me to control you.”

“Yes.”

Somehow, that didn’t seem good enough. “Tell me you want me to control you.”

“I want you to control me.”

It was as simple as that. “You need me to control you. You need it more than you’ve ever needed anything else. You need it so bad. You need me to control you.”

“I need you to control me.”

It was time to see how well Em was going to take my orders. “Em, open your eyes.”

Em opened her eyes.

“Are you asleep,” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Are you under my control?”

“Yes.”

“Well, if that’s the case, I guess we’d better see just how true that is. Take your top off.”

Em removed her top.

This was getting better and better. “Now the bra,” I told her. “I want you to take that off, too.”

Again, Em did as she was told.

This was so fucking hot. “Take off your jeans,” I told her.

Em didn’t say anything. She just took off her jeans. Now she was standing there in just her panties.

“Tell me again. What do you think your best feature is?”

“My ass.”

God, I loved that. “Well, if your ass is your best feature, then I think we’re going to have to get you to show me your ass. Why don’t you go ahead and do that, Emily. Show me your ass.”

Again, Em reacted without hesitation. She pushed her panties down over her hips and she let them fall to the floor and then she turned her ass around and she wriggled it at me.

Damn, that was good, but I knew something that would be even better and it would more than satisfy my need to know if Emily was fully under my control. “Em, I want you to hop up on my bed and I want you to stick your butt in the window and I want you to moon the campus. Can you do that, Em? Can you moon the campus?”

Em didn’t say anything. She just hopped up on my bed and she stuck her butt in the window while I stood there and watched.

I was more than convinced. Em was totally and completely under my control. It was time for me to do what I wanted with her. “Em,” I told her, “come on down from there. Come sit here on your bed.”

Em pulled her butt out of the window and she came and sat on her bed. Her eyes were open but they stared vacantly straight ahead.

“So you want to learn how to not be so thin-skinned,” I told the girl. “I can teach you how to not be so thin-skinned, Em.”

Em just sat there which was pretty much what I expected her to do.

“You want my help, don’t you, Em?”

“Yes.”

“Say it, Em. Tell me you want me to help you.”

“I want you to help me, Allie.”

“Say it again, Em.”

“I want you to help me.”

“That’s right, Em. I know what you want. You want me to help you. You want me to help you to not be so thin-skinned. Isn’t that right, Em?”

“Yes.”

“But I can only do that if you agree to do what I say. Will you agree to do what I say, Em? Without question. Will you do that, Em? Will you do whatever I tell you to?”

“Yes.”

“Whatever I tell you to?”

“Yes.”

“Without question, Em?”

“Without question.”

I looked at the girl and just from looking at her, I knew she meant it. Now that I had my roommate under my control, the question was what to do with her. I knew I wanted her body but there was a part of me that was ... well, I guess vindictive would be the right word, although really, I had no right to be vindictive ... but I’d been lusting after Em’s ass and considering the fact that she’d never let me have what I wanted, there was a part of me that thought there ought to be a little payback for that.

I know. I know. Irrational, yeah, but that’s what I was thinking. Em had to pay for withholding that cute, little butt of hers, and since her ass was what I wanted, I figured she needed to pay the price with her ass.

“Em, you know you have a cute, little butt, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“It’s the best part of your body, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You love your butt.”

“Yes.”

“Say it. I love my butt.”

“I love my butt,” Em replied.

“It’s a cute, little butt, Em, but you got a problem. A butt like yours, you need to show that off, Em, but your modesty, that’s not letting it happen. I can help you with that. Do you want me to help you, Em? Do you want my help?”

“Yes, I want you to help me.”

“Say it again, Em.”

“I want you to help me.”

“You can trust me, can’t you, Em?”

“I can trust you, Allie.”

“You can trust me,” I said. “You can trust me without question because you want me to help you.”

“I can trust you,” Em said again.

“You can trust me without question. It feels good to do what I say, doesn’t it. You want to do what I say. You need to do what I say. You can trust me because you know I only have your best interests at heart. You know I only want what’s best for you so you know you can do what I tell you to do.”

“Yes.”

“Say you can trust me,” I said.

“I can trust you.”

“Say you’ll do what I tell you to do because I only want what’s best for you.”

“I know what’s best for you and I’ll never steer you wrong. I’ll always give you the best advice, Em.”

“Thank you, Allie.”

I felt a momentary twinge of guilt but that quickly passed.

“You want to do what I tell you to do because you know I only have your best interests at heart, but if you choose not to do what I say, you will feel bad. The more you do what I tell you to do, the better you will feel but if you try to resist, if you choose not to do what I tell you to do, you will feel bad, very bad, because you will know you are not doing what’s best for you, and the more you try to resist, the worse you will feel.”

“Okay.”

“How will you feel when you do what I tell you to do.”

“Good.”

“And how will you feel if you don’t do what I tell you to do.”

“Bad,” she answered.

“And if you keep on resisting what I tell you to do?”

“Really bad.”

“That’s right,” I told her. “Really bad. You really, really want to do what I tell you to do.”

“I want to do what you tell me to do.”

“Now, Em, you’ve got a problem that your modesty just isn’t letting you deal with and that’s not good but fortunately, I’m here to help you with that.”

“Thank you, Allie.”

“In a moment, I’m going to ask you to get dressed, Em, but before I do, I want to tell you something. We’re going to go to the kegger, Em. Now, I know this isn’t something you normally do, but we’re going to go anyway, and with every sip, with every gulp of alcohol that you take, the desire to have people see your butt is going to grow more and more intense. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Your modesty won’t go away, but your desire, your need to show your body off will grow and grow and the more alcohol you take into your system, the more that need will grow.”

“Yes.”

“Say it. The more I drink, the more I want to show myself off.”

“The more I drink, the more I want to show myself off.”

“Say it again.”

“The more I drink, the more I want to show myself off.”

“Say it again.”

“The more I drink, the more I want to show myself off.”

“And the more you show yourself off, the hotter and hornier you’re going to get. You’ll be embarrassed of course that you’re showing yourself off like that but at the same time, you’ll find the urges impossible to ignore.”

“Yes.”

“The more embarrassed you get, the hotter and hornier you’ll get. Your embarrassment will be like a furnace, a furnace that gets you hotter and hotter. It’s okay to be embarrassed. It’s okay to be embarrassed.”

“Yes.”

“So okay to be embarrassed over a bare ass.”

“Yes.”

“You actually want it. You want to be embarrassed over your bare ass.”

“Yes.”

“Say you it. Say you want to be embarrassed over your ass.”

“I want to be embarrassed over my ass.”

“Say you want to get fucked.”

“I want to get fucked.”

I looked at the girl. I thought she was accepting it but to tell the truth, I really wasn’t all that sure. There was really only one way to tell for sure.

“In a moment, I’m going to wake you up,” I told my Emily. “You won’t consciously remember what was said here, but you will obey all my orders and all my directives and you will obey them completely. Is that understood?”

“Yes.”

I looked at the girl. All that remained was to put a post-hypnotic trigger in there so I could get back in her mind whenever I wanted and she was ready to go. I told her to get dressed and then I told her I was going to count down from three to one and that when I reached one, she would be awake.

I counted down. Three ... two ... one.

Em’s eyes were open. “Did you do it,” she asked.

“Nah,” I lied. “It didn’t work. Sorry.”

“Well, at least you tried,” she said.

“Yeah. Hey, I got an idea. Why don’t we go down and get ourselves a couple of beers, and you know, just kind of hang out.”

“I don’t know. I ... I guess I could do that.”

Not as strong a vote of support for the idea as I might have expected but then maybe, it really wasn’t something she wanted to do. “Come on,” I told her. “It’ll be fun and besides, it’ll be good for you to get out and hang with other people.”

I could tell she wanted to say no but instead, she said yes, and when she did, I could see her smile just a little. “I guess it would be okay,” she said, “for just a short amount of time.”

“That’s the spirit,” I told her and I watched her smile again, “but if we’re going to go down there, then I think you need to change first.”

Emily looked down at herself. “Why? What’s wrong with what I have on?”

“Oh come on. You’ve been wearing that all day. Don’t you think it would be better if you changed into something fresh.”

“But I like this,” Em said.

“I know you do,” I told her, “but you always wear that. I know. I have something that I think would look really cute on you.”

“What?”

I handed her a really short skirt, something I had decided was too short, even for me, but something that I thought would be just right for Em.

“What’s this,” she asked.

“It’s a skirt.”

“I can see that, but it’s so ... it’s so ... you know, it’s so short.”

“It’s fine. Why don’t you put it on.”

I could she her dithering around but I knew she was feeling uneasy. The question was why was she feeling uneasy and what was she feeling uneasy about.

Em sighed. “I guess I could try it on,” she said finally.

I cheered to myself as I watched Em slip off her jeans and then she slid on the short, little skirt. “That looks really good,” I said. “What do you think, Em?”

Em looked at herself in the mirror and she smiled just a little. She twisted her body so she could get a better look at herself. “I guess,” she said finally. “Yeah, I guess this looks fine.”

“That’s great,” I told her. “How about we go see what’s going on down the hall.”

Em was still looking at herself in the mirror and I almost thought I saw her smile again but then she just shrugged and said, “Let’s go.”

There was already a good group of kids gathered round the room where the keg was when the two of us arrived. I could tell right from the outset that the kids were surprised to see us. Well, really, it was probably Em that they were surprised to see. The fact that she was there at all was surprising enough as it was but seeing her in that short, little skirt, that was totally unexpected.

“Wait here,” I told Em and I thought I could almost see her smile blissfully as she once again did what I told her to do.

I edged my way into the dorm room. The place was packed with kids hunkered down around the keg. All I wanted was a couple of cups, one for me and one for Em, and then I was out of there again.

I handed Em her cup. “Here you go,” I told her.

But Em didn’t drink. She just stood there, nursing her beer, and I realized that if I didn’t do something about it, she was going to end out the night still holding the same beer I’d given her without ever having taken a drink.

Well, I couldn’t have that, and fortunately for me, I had a way of getting what I wanted. “Come on, Em, take a drink.”

“I don’t know if I should.”

She was resisting me. I didn’t like that. Why was she resisting? “Why shouldn’t you take a drink, Em?”

“My mom.”

“What’s your mom caught to do with this, Em?”

“She made me promise.”

“Promise what, Em?”

“She told me not to drink. She said bad things happen to good girls who drink.”

Well, that sucked. I wished I’d known that before I’d given her the post-hypnotic suggestion but damn, it was too late now, and besides, I figured maybe I could turn this to my advantage. I mean, if everything else in our little hypnotic session was holding fine, then she was resisting me but she couldn’t be liking it. And the more she resisted, the worse she was going to have to feel, but if she gave in, if she did what I wanted her to, then she was going to feel a whole lot better. Yeah, I could definitely use this. “Your mom’s not here, Em.”

“I know, but I promised.”

“But she’s not here. Come on. One little sip. What’s it going to hurt?”

“That’s how my mom said it starts. With one little drink.”

Damn. This was going to be harder than I thought it was. “Does your mom drink?”

“Huh?”

“Does your mom drink.”

“Well, I guess. I mean, I’ve seen her have wine with dinner sometimes.”

“So it’s okay for her to drink and not for you. Sounds like she doesn’t trust you, Em.”

“My mom trusts me.”

“Maybe,” I said, “but I’m just saying.”

“Look, can we just drop this.”

She was sounding a little bit irritated and I wasn’t sure if it was natural or if the irritation was a part of her continual resistance towards doing what I wanted. “Sure, we can drop it,” I said. “I’m just saying if your mom doesn’t trust you—”

“My mom trusts me.”

“Sure, sure. Whatever you say. I just think you should have some fun and take a drink.”

“But I told you—”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. But she’s not here, is she? But hey, what do I know. I just think you should take a sip of beer.”

She was wavering. I could tell. She was looking down into the cup of beer. I didn’t say anything. The hand holding the cup moved just a little and then she was lifting it up and putting it to her lips.

“There now,” I said. “That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

She smiled wanly. “I guess not.”

“Feel better now?”

“I guess so. Yeah.”

“Then why don’t you have another drink.”

This time, there was hardly a moments hesitation before she was lifting the cup up and drinking again. She looked at me and smiled. “That does feel better,” she said. “I guess it was kind of silly letting my mom run my life like that.”

“You bet,” I told her. “You just keep drinking that beer. There’s plenty more where that came from.”

She took another sip of her beer and she smiled at me. There was no doubt about it. She was definitely feeling more comfortable now.

I never even saw it coming which wasn’t all that surprising because there were lots of people around and I wasn’t in the habit of looking down but when I saw Em jump, I knew something had happened. Em was standing practically right beside me but rather than pulling away, she backed that cute, little ass of hers right up against that hand that was trying to cop a feel from her and then she looked back at the boy who had his hand on her ass. “Don’t stop now,” she purred. “I want you to feel my ass.”

With an invitation like that, Mike Jones wasn’t about to let up on Em’s ass. Mike had a bit of a reputation with the girls so I had a pretty good idea where his hand was. If I was right, the Mike had his hand shoved up under that short, little skirt of hers and I knew he was fondling her ass.

He must have slid his hand between Em’s legs because I heard my roomie moan and then she did something more. I saw her reach under her skirt and I saw her push her panties down. “Are you sure you don’t want to see even more?”

Mike looked around him uncertainly as if trying to figure out what the catch was. He wasn’t above trying to cop a feel every now and then but he wasn’t used to this kind of response. Still, as far as he could tell, there wasn’t a catch. “Hell yeah,” he said finally, “let’s see whatya got to show e.”

Em pulled her skirt up, effectively showing off her bare ass. “I’ll bet you’d really like to cop a feel of this,” she said even as she wriggled her ass back at Mike. I watched Mike move in and then I watched him get his hands on Em’s little, round ass.

Almost immediately, Em pushed her skirt down and pulled her panties up. “That’s enough of that,” she said and to tell the truth, it surprised me. I thought for sure that with the post-hypnotics I’d given her, that she’d be fucking the hell out of Mike Jones in any minute so the fact that she was able to say no was very surprising.

I needn’t have been surprised.

“Why you little tease,” Mike spluttered.

“I am not a tease,” Em countered even as she took another sip of beer. “I want to get fucked and I want you to do it if you’re up to it.”

“Now you’re talking,” Mike said as he once again made a move on my roommate and once again, she held him off.

“Not here,” she said.

“Yeah, yeah,” Mikie agreed. “Yeah, you’re right. We can go back to my dorm room.”

Em shook her head. “Nuh uh. Too private.”

“Too private? What do you mean too private?”

“I mean too private. I can’t explain it but all I know is I want to be seen. Come on, let’s go to the lounge.”

“Why?”

“There should be lots of guys there, right?”

“Yeah, so.”

Em took another sip from her cup of beer. “I don’t know why but all of the sudden, I got this feeling I want to show each and every one of them my butt and before the night is through, I want each and every one to fuck me hard, but since you were the first to touch my ass,” she said, “I’ll let be the first to fuck me.”

The boy looked at Em but more than that, he was looking at her quivering butt and then he smiled. “Sure, Em,” he said. “We can do it whatever way you want, Em.”

I watched Em take Mike by the hand and then she was pulling him along behind her and I followed along in their wake. I just had to see what was going to happen next.

The lounge was packed with mostly guys. There were a few girls there but not many and of those that were there, some of them were already pretty wasted.

Em pranced her way right to the center of the room pulling Mike right along behind her. “Hey, everybody,” she announced in a voice that I’d never heard her use before. “Hey, everybody. Hey, everybody. I’ve decided that I’m not going to be so self-conscious about my body anymore.” She took another gulp from the cup she was holding. “So I’ve decided that I’m going to show Mike here my ass and if my doing that gives him any lewd ideas, I’m going to let him act on whatever ideas might come into his head, and after he’s done, if what he’s done to me gives any of you guys any ideas of what you can do to me, I’ll let you use me, too.”

I was beginning to think I’d created a monster. Already, Em was taking off her skirt and then she was lowering her panties down around her hips. She pranced around the room making sure all the guys saw her before she finally let those panties drop to the floor.

Mike wasn’t about to stand around and linger. With Em’s ass finally uncovered, he was on her again, pushing her down on a table and spreading her legs, stepping in between her thighs and inserting his cock.

Damn, it was hot. One of the girls standing nearby muttered “Fucking, little whore.”

“Yeah,” said her friend. “It’s always the quiet ones.”

Those two left and they weren’t the only ones but there were some girls that were sticking around and I knew they were just as interested in me in watching Em get fucked.

I lost track of Em during the course of the evening. I’d seen her take it on her back and I’d seen her take it from behind. I’d seen her ride a cock and I’d seen her suck one off. I’d even seen her take a couple of cocks at the same time, but after a while, it all started to run together. It wasn’t that I didn’t like seeing Em get her pussy fucked. It was just that I was starting to feel a little jealous.

I headed back to our dorm room but I didn’t want to sleep. To tell the truth, I was waiting up. I wanted to see what shape Em was in when she finally arrived.

By the time Em came back to our dorm room, she was tired and she had a pussy filled to the brim with cum. I looked up when she entered. “Enjoy yourself,” I asked.

Em broke into tears. “I don’t know what came over me, Allie. I just couldn’t stop myself. I had to let every guy ... you know ... fuck me. I just couldn’t stop it.”

“That sounds like an excuse,” I said.

“It’s not,” Em said. “I was powerless to resist.”

“Uh huh.”

“I swear,” Em said. “I swear. I just couldn’t stop.”

“Whatever,” I said. “Come on. Why don’t you get ready for bed.”

I knew Em wanted to say something but in the end, she left whatever she had to say unsaid. She shrugged her shoulders and she opened the fridge in our room. “Hey,” she said.

“What’s the matter now,” I said.

“There’s beers in our fridge.”

“I know. I was able to snag a few of them this evening.”

“But where’s my fruit juices?”

“I had to take them out. Why don’t you have a beer instead. As keyed up as you seem to be, it’ll probably do you good.”

“But—”

“Look, it’s only one night. I mean, I know you like to have something cold to drink before you go to bed, but if you want something else—”

Em let out a loud sigh. “No, I guess this will be okay. Maybe you’re right. After what happened tonight, maybe what I need is something that will really knock me out.”

“What did happen?”

“I don’t want to go into it,” Em said even as she pulled a beer from the fridge. She took a swig and then another as she started to get ready for bed. She took a third swig and she turned to look at me. “You want to know what happened,” she asked.

“Sure. I guess. What?”

“This.” Em had already turned around and she was pulling up her nightie and pushing down her panties, making sure I had a real, good look at that cute, little ass of hers. “I just couldn’t help myself,” she said.

“I don’t understand,” I said.

“I couldn’t help myself,” she said. “I mean, I know it’s shameful but I couldn’t help myself. I must have showed my ass to just about every guy on the floor and after I did that, I let them ... you know ... I let them ... I let them—”

“Let them what,” I prodded.

Em’s voice dropped to a near hushed whisper. “I let them, you know, I let them fuck me.”

“And now you’re showing your ass to me. Does that mean you want me to fuck you, too.”

Em didn’t say anything. She just let out a little whimper.

“Oh, Em, Em, Em. Come here, Em,” I told her.

Em turned herself around and came to my bed. That wasn’t exactly what I wanted but it would do.

“Turn around,” I told her and again, Em did as she was told and there was her ass, right there in front of me. God, that thing was so fucking perfect. I reached out and grabbed her firm, young globes. Perfect, I thought again as I squeezed her cheeks. Absolutely perfect.

“What are you doing, Allie,” Em whimpered even as she stood there and let me fondle her ass.

I just smiled as I leaned in and kissed her ass, first the one cheek and then the other and then I gave her butt a squeeze. “Don’t you worry about that,” I told my roommate even as I slipped off the shirt I was wearing. The panties were next and now, I was just as naked as I wanted Em to be. “You let me do all the worrying,” I told her. “Why don’t you come to bed with me and you can tell me all about it.”

“But, Allie—”

My hands were already pulling at her panties. Not all that hard, mind you, but hard enough that she got the picture. She let go of her panties and they fell to the floor. “Now the nightie,” I said.

“But, Allie—”

“I said the nightie. Take it off.”

She stood there for a moment, quivering, even as she wondered what she should do but then off came the nightie and now she was just as naked as I was.

“Come on,” I told her. “Come to bed.”

Of course, in the end, she didn’t have much to say because in the end, I was stroking her ass and making her moan and when I started to jam things in her ass, that just made her moan even more. We finally went to sleep with Em’s cute, little ass pressed tightly against her body and with one of my arms draped possessively over her body.

After that, Em really wasn’t so self conscious about her butt. She never got over the shame she felt from showing it off but the rewards she got from people fucking her seemed to make seemed to more than make up for the shame she felt in showing off Em’s bare ass.