The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Elfworld

Chapter 2

Throughout the day Alex filled out paperwork and insurance forms for his clearance. Luckily for him, his other half seemed to have pretty good insurance, which was a relief since he noticed how expensive his bills would be. He felt a little sorry for his Elfin other if he had Alex’s life; Alex had no insurance whatsoever.

As the day wore on Alex became depressed at the thought that he would never see Kelly again. He knew that she had only used him for sex, but he still had feelings for her that were hard to ignore. He decided to focus on the future. He had a whole new world to explore, and was eager to see it.

He was finally allowed to put on his own clothes that day, so he donned a long sleeved red shirt and black pants. He liked to wear a lot of red and black so he was glad that his other did as well. He looked into his wallet, searching for any clues to his new identity. He found most of the cards inside there basically the same. His license looked the same too, besides the fact that he had long pointy ears in the photo. He basically had all the same credit cards too. Instead of the picture of his niece from his youngest brother, he found pictures of his mom and sister inside. He wondered idly how big his niece must be by now and smiled.

When 4 pm rolled around, Lisa and Jen showed up. Lisa had to sign a few forms herself, entrusting him into her care for the time being. She didn’t mind at all though. The nurses then made Alex get into a wheel chair and let Jen wheel him out of the hospital. He complained that he really did not need a wheel chair, but they insisted that it was procedure. And so, Jen wheeled Alex down the corridor of the hospital towards the exit. His mom walked ahead of them, glancing back smiling occasionally.

Alex found his eyes roaming to his mom’s jean clad red pants and how her ass looked like two halves of an apple going up and down with her movement. He looked up and all he could see was Jen’s gigantic melons lightly bouncing up and down above him as she wheeled him forward. He couldn’t even see her face since her breasts were in the way.

They got to the exit and Alex stood up, his back rubbing against the tips of Jen’s breasts. Of course she stepped back rather quickly, so his back feel of them was short last. The three of them walked through the parking lot towards their car. Alex could not help to notice that all of the cars in this world seemed to be longer, though the builds were similar to his own world. He guessed it must be that way to fit all these girls huge breasts in them.

He idly wondered how some women, like Lisa, could even drive with her breasts practically bigger than her arm length. They came to her car, a large blue sedan, and he quickly noticed that her car had no steering wheel! He found himself asking, “What happened to your steering wheel?”

“What’s a steering wheel?” Jen asked.

Alex blushed brightly. “Ummm…nothing,” he said. He didn’t want someone else to call him stupid like Kelly used to. His mom and sister got into the front of the car while he got into the back where it was quite snug with plenty of leg room for him.

He glanced around the middle of the car and saw two large levers against each side of the driver’s seat that roughly went half way up the back seat length. Lisa started the car and the two levers moved to her hands. Alex looked in amazement as she moved the two levers back and forth to move the car. It was the most amazing thing he had ever seen! He just hoped that he could learn how to maneuver them like his mom did.

Just as his mom promised the night before, the three of them went to the local pizza place to eat together. “You’ll have to reteach me how to drive,” Alex told Lisa while biting into a slice of pizza. “I don’t…remember how to use your steering sticks,” he said slowly trying to choose his words wisely for less impact. He didn’t want to look stupid, but he knew he would need help learning how to drive it.

“Sure!” his mom said, smiling. “We can start tomorrow. We’ll use your car since you’ll be the one driving it.”

“My car?” Alex asked. He felt their incredulous stares at him and quickly added, “I thought it was totaled when I got into that car accident.”

Their stares continued then Jen said, “Your friend Greg was driving when you guys got hit. Your car was never totaled at all!”

Shit! Alex found that he had made a fool of himself after all.

His mom stroked his cheek gently. “I see your memories are still a bit jumbled, dear. They’ll get better.” Alex smiled at her. She was so kind and caring, unlike his real parents who only used him for his money and never gave him any hugs at all.

“So how is Greg?” he said absently.

Both his mom and sister stopped eating and looked downcast. “He died in the car crash,” Lisa said slowly. “We thought they had already told you.”

“Oh.” Alex couldn’t think of anything else to say. He really didn’t know this “Greg,” but the guy died none the less. Alex found himself thinking of Josh and wondered if he had survived in the human world. He hoped that he did.

The three continued to eat while idly chatting. Alex asked, “I can’t remember where you worked at mom. Where do you work at these days?”

She smiled and said, “I haven’t worked for a few years now. When your father and I divorced I got a lot of money from him along with you two guys.”

Jen chided in, “Mom found Dad screwing some girl in their bedroom!”

“Jen!” his mom exclaimed, blushing. “He doesn’t need to know that!”

“Well, maybe it will help his memories,” she said, winking at Alex. He laughed. He couldn’t believe his dad would sleep around when he had a hot number with huge tits like his mom at home for him. He guessed that some guys just wanted too much more, or something like that.

They ate the rest of their food, talking idly about Jen’s school work and other stuff, and then rode back to Alex’s new home. Alex knew his new place would not be the same as his old, primarily because his old home was in Delaware while his new home was a small town in Maine he had never heard of before. They pulled up to a large white house and went inside.

Alex found himself looking around the house at everything. Lisa and Jen settled in the living room on a large plush couch, watching their big screen TV, while Alex looked around. He looked on the first floor first, looking in the kitchen for any strange appliances he may have never seen before. He then looked in the fridge to see if there were any strange food substances that elves ate that he never knew of. Of course there was none.

He went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him and locking it to use the bathroom. The toilet seemed to be like any other toilet, but he noticed that the towels there seemed to be much larger than the towels at his home. He guessed it had to be to fit women’s breasts into better when they finished showering. He looked at their shower and it was huge! It had to be two, no, three times the shower he used back home. He figured that the showers had to be bigger to fit the girls larger breasts but never expected them to be this big. He wondered if most people’s showers in the world were this large or if his mom had it made larger for her huge P cup breasts.

Thinking of her breasts made Alex wonder what exactly Lisa and Jen’s breast sizes actually were. He remembered Kelly telling him she was a large C cup even though her breasts looked like H or I cups in his opinion. He decided to ruffle through the laundry basket next to the shower, hoping that they would not notice he had been through it. He picked up two different sized bras. One of the gigantic bras were white and had a DD cup on the tag. The other was a gigantic red DDD cup bra that Alex gazed at in awe. He knew that a DDD was big in his world but in this world they were absolutely gigantic!

He found himself fitting one of her gigantic bra cups over his entire head and laughed. He felt the cups for a little bit, feeling the velvety texture of them. They felt like any other bra cup. Then he tried to pull on the cups a little and found to his surprise that they were actually able to stretch quite a bit! He tried it with his sister’s DD cups and found hers able to stretch out greatly as well. He figured that the cups must have been made to stretch to fit them more snugly.

He put the bras down and hid them underneath some of their other clothes in the laundry basket so that they were not right on top of everything. Alex walked past the living room on his way to the second floor, waving at Jen and Lisa sitting on the couch. They smiled at him while he walked upstairs at looked at the three bedrooms.

His sister’s room was like many teenagers’ rooms. Her walls were covered in pink wall paper and her large bed was covered with a bunch of stuffed animals, like a bear and a dog, and cat, all animals he knew of in his world. He shut her door then looked into the largest room. It had to be his mom’s since it had dresses in the closet and a large vanity mirror in it.

Alex then turned on the light to his own room and looked around. A lot of his new room was similar to his old. It had a large king sized bed with red silk sheets, just like in his world. He also had a large television, a desk with a computer on it, and a shelf where he had all his DVDs and books, just like his old place.

He picked up some of his books and looked through them. The authors were all the same as the authors he knew of back home. He had to laugh at Stephen King’s large elf ears jutting prominently from his head. He would never get used to the whole ear thing! He never found any ears sexy at all, so whether they were human or elf ears he probably would not be toying with any anytime soon.

He picked up a few DVDs including one of his old fantasy movie DVDs. He looked at the cover to find that the elf in his world was instead a human in this version of the movie. I guess humans here are like elves there. He then looked through his dresser. All of his clothes seemed to be the same.

He looked under his shirts in his second drawer and found his small porno stash the same place he would have stuck them in his own world. He looked through the titles and covers of each of his porno movies. It would seem that even though he and his other half shared many different things, their tastes in women were not one of them. He looked through several pornos finding girls with rather small tits and asses fucking men. He was surprised to find several of the women actually had A or B cups in it. He never saw any girls with breasts that small before then. He wondered if these particular girls got breast reductions for some reason. Of course, Alex had no idea why any woman would want tits that small that made them look practically like boys.

He put the pornos back in his drawer and sat down on his computer chair. He turned on his computer and was glad that it was not password protected. He looked through his files and found the story he was actually working on back in his own world! It was unbelievable! Every word and sentence was almost exactly like Alex’s version of it. His other finished a few more pages than him though, but it was exactly as Alex would have written it himself. It was amazing how two people in two separate worlds could be so similar.

He got on the internet and first tried to get onto facebook. He found that his password was the same here as it was there and he looked at his friends list. None of the people though looked like people he knew back home. There were a few girls on the list, but Alex was too shy to just strike up a conversation with one of them, even if they had known his other self. He tried to check his email account. It did not exist and he did not know what the user name of his other’s was. It was somewhat sad that he had to start everything from scratch now. He had few friends in his world; in this one he had none. He quickly created a new email account and began searching his book marks.

He had to laugh at the fact that most of the bookmarks he had in his world were the same in this one. He clicked on his asian bride website to browse through the pictures. He was in awe at how many Chinese girls with gigantic tits there were on the site. He could probably spend his whole lifetime just staring at the cute girls with porcelain faces and huge racks. He then went to his anime site and watched anime for a little bit. It seemed as if most anime stayed the same, except the fact that all humans were elves and elves were humans now. He went to his regular dating site that still existed. He looked at a few girls profiles but never sent any emails to them. He never quite knew what to say in those.

He decided to look up elves on the internet. He looked through all sorts of history websites. Just like the books he had read in the hospital, they all supported a history similar to his own world. He then took a look at humans in a search. It amused him to no end how they perceived humans as magical creatures similar to elves.

He continued to think of things to look for. He began looking through pictures of various animals to see if any new ones would pop up. For the most part all the animals in his world were the same in there’s (though it seemed as if the long extinct dodo bird seemed to be thriving quite well in this one!)

He then looked up the evolution of elves since he had not read of such in his history books and was curious. Come to find out, elves supposedly evolved from cats. Who would’ve thunk it? He guessed it may explain the ears but not much else.

Alex decided to look up Elfin anatomy next to see if elves had all the same organs that humans did. He found that they indeed did, though they naturally seemed more muscular and their glands had slowed their aging process so that most elves lived a good 400 years. That would explain why Lisa looks so young, Alex thought to himself.

He looked at the male anatomy and discovered a surprising fact: The average size of the male elf penis erection was only two inches! Alex had heard from Kelly that others were much smaller than him, but he didn’t believe it until now. He wondered how the elves survived with such small erections. Did they have to sit on the toilets to use the bathroom? And how could a dick that small get any girl off whatsoever? Could a penis that size even break a girl’s hymen?

He decided to look at the female anatomy next. He found all the organs were much the same as humans and he was relieved to find their butts and vaginas were the same length, though the vagina was naturally tighter and the clitoris was closer to the entrance. He guessed that the female anatomy must have evolved over time to gain pleasure from such small men.

Still, Alex wondered why girls breasts were so large while men’s penises were so tiny. He did a search on it and found very little. He did find a site on Elfin legends though. It said that long ago the first Elfin couple found themselves lost in pleasure far too much. The girl quickly became pregnant and gave birth. But, instead of taking care of their first born like a parent should, they abandoned it to take care of their own pleasures. The baby died, having no one to take care of it. The gods saw this and were disgusted by the acts of the elves. They then cursed the woman to have gigantic breasts, as a constant reminder to feed her next child. The gods then cursed the man with such a small penis that the female would no longer receive pleasure from a man again.

Alex figured the gods must have blamed the girl since the guy could still get off to impregnate the women. He had to laugh at the thought of it all. He actually had a big dick! He looked down at his penis and smiled. He couldn’t believe he was actually considered big here. Alex couldn’t help but feel smug at the thought of all the girls he might be able to bang with his “huge” six inch member.

He decided to check out one last thing before turning in for the night. He decided to look at big tit porn. When he did the search, he really didn’t find very much. He found a few videos of girls whose breasts were colossal compared to even his mom’s, but not very many. He did, however find some photos online of a girl claiming to have the largest breasts in the world. It ended up being a rather large lady about seven feet tall and bigger than anyone he had ever seen. Her breasts protruded prominently from her chest. They were so large that they actually filled the entire room! He had to laugh at that.

He woke up late that morning, as he liked to sleep in when he could. When he went downstairs, he found his sister had already gone to school. His mom asked him what he wanted to eat, and Alex said cereal would be fine. Alex found himself staying home with his mom most of that day, mainly just watching TV with her in the living room. He found himself stealing glances at her enormous rack whenever she wasn’t looking.

Throughout the day, whenever the two of them were both standing, Lisa would try to give him a hug, pressing her gigantic bosom against him each time. And each time Alex found himself starting to get an erection from her. He hoped she couldn’t feel it pressed against her. He doubted he had any need to worry, being that even when they hugged there was a good foot of breast tissue between his pelvis and her own.

Around noon his mom took him out to his car and began teaching him how to steer with the two levers. Come to find out, it was all quite easy. When one lever pressed forward the other started moving back, like those skiing machines he used to see. Moving one lever forward started turning the car left while the other turned it right by moving forward. On the front of the levers were small switches which easily switched the car from forward to reverse. Alex caught on rather quickly to it all.

Jen came home a little bit after 3pm and stuck around Alex and his mom, chatting with them both. Alex tried not to stare at either ones breasts or butts while they were together. He didn’t want them thinking he was some sort of pervert or some freak. But, it was difficult, being that Jen seemed to enjoy wearing tight pants or shorts, showing off her gorgeous rear end. Alex found himself locking himself in his room to beat off that night.

The days went by slowly for Alex. He found himself in a constant state of arousal. He spent a great deal of time with his mom during the daytime and she just would not stop hugging him all the time! Sometimes he would hide on his computer most of the day. His mother would come up from behind him and hug him, pressing her huge tits against the back of his head. The two would practice his driving every afternoon before Jen came home. Within two weeks, Alex found himself driving like a pro and finally had his license renewed after once again taking the driving exam. He found it rather simple, just like the one back home.

His sister was not much help for his situation either. After getting home from school each day, she tended to spend a lot of time on the television. She didn’t seem to have much friends since she mainly hanged out with him and his mom, although she did occasionally go to her friend Ming’s house. Ming seemed to be Jen’s only friend she would hang out with outside of school. Alex was glad she had at least one friend. He had none.

A month passed by. Alex still had his physical training he had to do twice a week. After spending so much time with his mom and sister, he actually looked forward to getting away from the two hot girls he lived with. Not knowing much about his new hometown, Alex found himself scared to leave his house sometimes, so he usually only went out to go to the grocery store occasionally.

One night, Alex decided to go out for once. He found a local bar on the internet called the Grey Hammer, and got directions for it. He told his mom that he was going to go to the bar that night. She smiled and said, “That’s good, dear. Gimme a hug before you go.” Once again Alex found himself getting an erection as his mom pressed her huge tits against his chest hugging him tightly. “Drive safe, ok?”

Alex smiled at Lisa. “Sure, mom.”

Alex got into his car and drove all the way to the Grey Hammer, a bar in a neighboring town. He got inside and took a glance around. All sorts of people were there. Some were playing pool, while others were merely drinking at the bar. Alex took a seat and ordered himself a whiskey sour, his favorite alcoholic beverage.

He began searching the room more closely, and to his surprise he saw the most beautiful woman in the world sitting two seats away from him! The girl had long curly brown hair that went a few inches past her shoulders. She had a small cute nose and sexy lips perfect for kissing.

He then looked down towards her chest and his mouth dropped. Her tits were huge! She was actually wearing a short dress which showed almost an entire foot of cleavage in front of her. She had to sit a good two feet away from the bar table to give her huge breasts room. Alex couldn’t be certain from the angle he was at, but it seemed as if her tits were actually as large as his mom’s! That was a first for him, outside of the porn he looked at on the internet. He wondered if she was taken. She probably was. No girl that hot looking would possibly be single.

Christina Richards surveyed the room around her once again and sighed. There were plenty of good looking men there, but none seemed to have even notice her. Christina even got dressed up in her short red dress in an attempt to get some guy to maybe notice her long slender legs. Most of the guys she had been with seemed to have focused on them a lot.

She noticed that many of the men were actually gazing at someone in the one corner of the bar. She leaned forward, pressing her large breasts against the bar table and turned her head trying to see who was over there. Come to find out, it was some young girl with small AA cup breasts that the men were ogling over. She wondered if all men were the same. It seemed as if the only type of girl most guys seemed to like was the stick figure girls with the smalls breasts and butts. The guys seem to go gaga over girls like that.

Christina had no clue though why so many men preferred girls with small breasts. She wasn’t a lesbian or anything, but Christina always thought that girls with larger breasts and butts, like herself, were sexier because they actually had curves that showed off their figures, unlike some of these stick thin girls she would see that practically looked like boys. But, unfortunately, guys did not see things that way.

Christina remembered the last couple of boyfriends she had. With both of them she had thought that they really liked her and that it would last. Both of them ended up breaking up with her, telling her that it was not her, it was them. Christina knew though that it was her. The first guy showed up at the movies when she was by herself with a small breasted whore in tow. Her last boyfriend was no different. She spotted him within a week of the two breaking up with a small breasted slut hanging onto his arm laughing as the two walked by her. He hadn’t even noticed her walk by him that day. It irked her so much, she could scream.

Sometimes she thought of getting breast reduction surgery. She thought she would have a much better love life if only her breasts were a few cup sizes smaller. Unfortunately for her, she could not afford the hefty sum it would take to have them reduced. Besides that, she had once read that the surgery can sometimes make women lose sensitivity in their breasts, and Christina would hate for that to happen. She absolutely loved how sensitive her breasts were. Of course, if no man would ever pay them any heed, whether or not her breasts were sensitive would not matter since no one would be paying attention to them.

Christina took a sip of her drink and out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw someone looking at her. She turned her head and looked at this cute guy with long black hair and gorgeous sparkling green eyes looking in her direction. He quickly turned his head when he noticed her looking his way, however. He then slowly turned his head back and, noticing her, waved.

“Hi,” he said. “How are you?”

“I’m fine. How are you?” she inquired.

“I’m doing pretty well. Do you come here often?”

Christina ignored the cliché statement and replied, “Sometimes. You?”

“Nah. This is my first time here that I know of. It seems pretty nice though. My name’s Alex by the way.”

Alex extended his hand and she smiled and shook it. “Christina,” she replied. She then looked up and noticed something was off about him. Her eyes widened. Instead of the long pointy ears she was used to seeing there was instead two short round things protruding from his ears. She wondered if something happened to him. She hoped he wasn’t sick or on his deathbed or something.

He must have noticed her staring because he began rubbing one of his ears gently and looked down. “Ummm…I got into a car accident a few months ago. And when I woke up from it, my ears were kind of like this.”

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed. “Are you OK?”

He smiled. “Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. Hearings perfect and all. I just have human ears and ummm, strength. I have a bunch load of energy but supposedly I am not as strong as I once was. Guess I won’t be lifting any cars over my head any time soon.” He laughed to himself and Christina giggled.

She wondered to herself, I wonder if he’s only talking to me because his ears give him low self esteem. Well, he’s pretty cute, even if his ears aren’t long. If he wants to be with me because of that, I’ll be sure to knock him off his feet!

The two made small talk for a while. It seemed the guy liked a lot of things she liked, like anime and 80s music and wrestling. He didn’t seem to be putting any moves on her though. Maybe he’s just shy, she thought. She decided to make a move. “Hey Alex,” she said batting her eye lashes at him. “Do you think you can drive me back to my place? It’s only a few blocks away and I don’t really feel like walking right now.” She knew it sounded cheesy but she couldn’t think of much else to say.

“Sure,” he quickly replied. “Just let me finish my drink here.” Alex turned to his drink and quickly drank it down. “OK. You ready?” Christina smiled and followed him out to his car.

Alex unlocked the passenger side of his car and let Christina in. He couldn’t believe his luck! The hottest girl in the world was not only talking to him but wanted him to drive her to her place! He hoped and prayed that she would let him into her house as well. He doubted they would have sex, but maybe if he loosened her up a little she might actually kiss him or maybe even make out with him. He put his keys in the ignition and switched on the forward switch.

As he headed to her place, he couldn’t help but steal a few glances at her while she gave him directions. He would watch her sexy lips move as she spoke with him and her lovely curly brown hair as she ran her fingers through it smiling at him. He even loved her precious blue eyes. A man could get lost in those, he thought to himself. He tried not to look at her lovely large breasts and the mile of cleavage down her neck though. He didn’t want to wreck. He did glance at her legs once though. They were long and slim and very sexy looking.

The two pulled up to a large apartment building and Alex saw Christina bite her lower lip in such a sexy way. “Did you wanna come up for a little bit?” she asked. “I can make us a couple drinks. We can hang out for a little while.”

Alex cleared his throat. “Ummmm…yeah, I’d like that.” The two got out of Alex’s car with Christina leading the way. As she walked up the stairs in her red high heels, he could not help but look at her ass and how well her short red dress clung to her shapely hips and bubble butt.

They got inside and Christina told him to sit on the couch while she made their drinks. Alex looked around. Christina’s apartment wasn’t as big as Lisa’s house, but it was still nice looking. “Hey!” Christina said from the kitchen. “What kind of mixed drink do you want?”

“Ummm…surprise me!” Alex shouted over to her.

“OK!” she shouted back. “You can turn on the TV if you want.” Alex found the remote on a stand next to the coach and turned on the television. He flipped through several channels before settling on the Cartoon Network where anime seemed to be on. Christina had mentioned she liked anime, so he presumed she wouldn’t mind them watching it.

Christina walked in with two drinks in hand. She sat down next to Alex and handed him his drink. He took a sip. It was very strong but had a slight taste of mixed berries in it. Alex couldn’t help but make a sour face when he took a second sip.

Christina laughed. “I’m sorry! Did I put too much rum in it?”

“Trying to get me drunk, are you?” Alex said smiling at her. “Nah, it’s perfect.”

“Are you sure? I can water it down some more if you like.”

“No, it’s ok,” he said smiling.

The two watched anime for a while in silence. Alex couldn’t help but stare at her occasionally from the corner of his eye, and wondered if she was doing the same thing. After a while, Alex put down his drink and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Christina smiled and leaned into him, pressing her gigantic melons against his side. Alex noticed the mile of cleavage showing and couldn’t help but get an erection.

Christina nuzzled against the crook of Alex’s shoulder and looked down. She couldn’t help staring at the sizable tent he was making in his pants. She wondered just how big this guy really was. She looked up at his face and found him staring down at her. She blushed deeply at the fact that he just caught her staring at his erection, and lowered her head, embarrassed.

She then felt Alex’s finger lift her chin up to his eye level. He began leaning in to kiss her. She in turn leaned upwards and the two kissed gently. Christina opened her mouth at the same moment he did practically and the two’s tongues slipped into each others mouths dancing. As they continued to French kiss, growing more and more passionate by the second, Alex reached behind her head pushing her lips tighter against his own. She couldn’t believe how great a kisser this guy was!

Christina broke the kiss and threw her leg on the other side of him, straddling him. She leaned forward, pushing her large breasts against his chest and began kissing him once more with passion. She began grinding slowly against his hardness. He felt so large beneath her!

She moaned into his mouth as she suddenly felt a pair of hands lightly squeeze her dress clad ass cheeks. Then she felt as Alex slowly slipped them under her dress and began grabbing and squeezing her panty clad ass. Christina could feel herself getting very wet from his touch. She wanted more. As if reading her mind, Alex slipped his fingers underneath her panties and began grabbing and squeezing her bare ass. She could feel as his tender fingers pushed her ass cheeks together while he squeezed then, and then pull them slightly apart. She couldn’t believe how much the guy liked her ass! And it was turning her on so much!

She pouted a little into his mouth when she felt one of his hands leave her ass cheek. She really liked it there! But, she cooed in pleasure as she felt the hand that had left her bum lightly caress her breast poking into Alex, before squeezing it slightly. Christina was in high heaven! She couldn’t believe that this guy not only seemed to like her butt, but her large breasts as well! He began squeezing her breasts harder, making her sigh into his mouth.

Alex broke the kiss and leaned back so that he can focus on fondling his breasts with both of his hands. Christina found herself pressing her chest out for him to get more of her large bosom between his hands. “Mmmmmmm…that feels so good, baby,” she heard herself say.

Alex continued groping and squeezing her breasts moving his hands in circles while he held on to them, pushing them together and apart. After awhile he looked up and said in a soft voice, “Do you think I can see them?”

Christina smiled. “See what?” she said jokingly.

Alex smiled and poked her tender flesh in the side. “Your breasts, silly!”

“OK,” she said. No turning back now! She stood up and stared into Alex’s eyes, giving him her best lustful stare. She then began unbuttoning the two buttons to her dress, giving off more cleavage. Alex looked to be in a trance as he starred at her amazing cleavage. Christina giggled and pulled down her red dress. It expanded over the swells of her large breasts as she pulled it down over them. The dress then returned to its regular size once again, so that only her red bra supporting her gigantic tits was between the two of him.

She found her self removing the rest of her dress, bending forward obscenely with her eyes pointing at his own as her dress expanded once more over the curves of her hips before falling to her feet. She watched as Alex’s eyes wondered up and down her body, lingering at her DDD cups. He then smiled and took off his red long sleeved shirt, followed by his black pants, leaving him only in his boxers. She found him rather lean without his clothing, not too muscular, but not too flabby either. Just right.

She looked down at the tent in his boxers and licked her lips. He really was large, she thought to herself staring at it. She wanted to stuff that huge thing deep into her pussy, but wanted the foreplay to last a little longer. She straddling him, pushing her bra encased breasts against his chest once more as she shoved her tongue into his mouth, making out with him. She began unhooking the straps to her bra behind her and then broke the kiss to take it off completely.

Alex stared at her round breasts in awe for a moment, before he began fondling them once more, toying with her nipples. He then lifted one of her massive breasts with both of his hands and kissed around the nipple, before sucking it deep into his mouth. Christina moaned with delight as she felt his tongue toying with her nipple, licking in circles around it before biting it gently. She couldn’t believe how wet he was making her!

He then lowered her breast and raised the other one to his lips, doing the same thing. Christina was beside herself. No one had ever paid this much attention to her breasts ever! All the men she ever had sex with always went straight to the sex without barely even glancing at her huge tits that had always wanted more attention. Now they were and she was loving it. Christina felt a familiar heat rising in her and was astonished as she orgasmed from his ministrations.

She grabbed his face by both of her hands and kissed him fiercely, before letting go. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed. “I can’t believe you just made me orgasm just from that! That was amazing!”

Alex blushed a deep red. “Ummm, thanks,” he replied.

Christina stood up. Alex arched an eyebrow at her, wondering what she was up to. “No, thank you,” she replied in the sexiest voice she could muster. “But, I think we both might want a little more,” she said, glancing at his prominent erection.

She began slowly lowering her bright red panties as Alex watched. She batted her eyelashes sexily in his direction while lowering them past her bald pussy and dropping them on the floor, stepping out of them. She then knelt in front of him and took hold of his boxers. She looked up and he smiled, nodding the ok to her. Alex lifted his ass as she slowly peeled off his boxers.

Christina gasped as his huge cock came into view. She couldn’t believe just how big it was! The biggest dick she ever had inside was two and a half inches long. And this thing was over twice that size! She found her hand grasping it, lightly stroking it up and down.

“Wow,” she said to herself in amazement as her hand went up and down his shaft, trying to gauge it’s length. She finally looked up at him and said in a soft voice, almost a whisper, “How big is it?”

Alex blushed and said, “Six inches.”

“Holy shit! Your huge!”

“I’m not that big,” he replied, frowning.

Christina got up and straddled him, raising her pussy above his long cock. “Shhhh! It’s ok, baby. I don’t mind if you’re a little big. I just hope I can fit all of this thing inside me!”

Alex smiled and said, “I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

Christina smiled back and took hold of his penis with her hand while she began lowering herself onto his shaft. She felt the head of it press against her vagina and kissed Alex deeply as she pushed the head of it into her. Christina moaned deeply as she pushed all of his manhood into her and sighed contently when she reached the base.

She began slowly going up and down his shaft as he took hold of her hips starring deep into her eyes. After a couple of minutes at that pace, she found herself orgasming again. Alex filled her up in ways no man ever could. Now this is what a real cock feels like! she thought to herself as she began picking up the pace, rocking against his erection. As she continued to grind against him, her large breasts pushed obscenely against his chest. She could feel her inch long nipples rubbing against his body as she pushed herself in and out of him.

Christina found herself having orgasm after orgasm, one almost every few minutes it seemed like, as she continued to grind against his manhood. She found herself grabbing his face and kissing him furiously, lashing her tongue inside his mouth as she bounced up and down on his exquisite cock.

Time seemed to have frozen as Christina was lost in pleasure with Alex. When she had stopped kissing her, Alex lifted one of her breasts to his lips and began sucking and licking it like a mad man, causing her orgasms to be even more intense than when she was merely kissing him. She wished this moment would never end. She found herself picking up speed, grinding against his cock as he rocked against her. She wondered if he knew just how good he was making her feel.

Over fifty orgasms later, Alex announced he was ready to cum. “I’m about to cum!” he exclaimed.

Christina began bouncing up and down on his cock furiously. “That’s it, baby! Cum for me! Cum inside me!” Alex grunted and released his semen deep into her womb, sparking one final orgasm from Christina.

Christina hugged Alex tightly. “I don’t think I’ve ever had so many orgasms my entire life!” she exclaimed. She looked at the alarm clock and gasped. It was almost an hour and a half since they began. “Oh my God! I can’t believe you lasted so long too! You’re amazing!”

“Ummm…thanks,” Alex said, blushing.

Christina stood up and felt sore all over her vagina. She had never been pounded like that her entire life and his dick was so huge that she found it hard to remain standing because she was so sore down there. She took Alex’s hand with both of her own, helping him up. “Come on, baby. Let’s go somewhere more comfortable.”

The two went into Christina’s bedroom and laid down on her king sized bed side by side facing each other. “You’re so amazing,” she repeated.

“Was it ok that I didn’t use a condom?” Alex asked.

Christina giggled. “Don’t worry. I’m on the pill. Besides, I doubt they make condoms big enough to fit your huge tool.” Alex blushed once again. She began stroking his cheek gently. She then moved a strand of hair from his face and let her hands roam towards his ear. She began stroking around the smooth bump of the top of his ear. She found herself rather liking the shape of his small ears.

Alex felt Christina stroking his ear and he frowned. “You don’t think they look disfigured and ugly, do you?”

“What? No!” she exclaimed. “I think your ears are cute! I kind of wish mine were like yours. My ears just stick out. Can’t hide them in anything. No, I really do like your ears, Alex. They are very sexy.” Alex smiled as she continued to stroke them. He was glad he found someone that did not mind his ears, even though they weren’t large and pointy like everyone else’s.

The two stared into each others eyes for the longest moment. Alex loved her sparkling blue eyes. He began running his hand through her brown hair stroking it gently. “I really like your hair by the way.”

She smiled and said, “Thanks. What else do you like about me?”

Alex smiled. “I love your smile and your nose, and I love love love your large breasts!” Christina glanced down at her breasts poking into his chest. He watched as she flexed her chest muscles a little bit, making her tits bounce a little, much to Alex’s enjoyment.

“Really?” she asked.

“Of course!” he exclaimed. He moved his hand down her back to her ass and began lightly squeezing and caressing it. He watched as a slight moan escaped Christina’s lips. “I love your ass too!” he said, smiling.

Christina reached down between her breasts and cupped Alex’s balls in her hands. “I like your cock and balls, myself,” she said as she moved her hand up, caressing his limp dick. “Of course I like you too!” she added.

“I like you too,” Alex said. He leaned forward and began kissing Christina once more. Their mouths opened up and their tongues slipped into each others waiting mouths. They began making out slowly, yet passionately, while Alex squeezed her ass cheek and she stroked his cock up and down.

Alex felt his erection start growing and getting harder as they made out. He knew she could feel it too since her hand wrapped tighter around it and began pumping it faster. Christina broke the kiss and scooted backwards so that she could stare at his erection.

“I can’t believe you’re hard already!” she exclaimed. “I wish I could get on top of you and ride you again. You’re making me so wet! It’s just…I’m a little sore down there,” she confessed, pouting. Alex found her pout very sexy with her lip sticking out and her eyes as wide as saucers, staring at him.

“It’s cool,” he found himself saying. Alex scooted forward and grabbed her ass, pushing her towards him. “Did you want to try something else?” he asked, looking at her round butt cheek.

“Like what?” she asked.

Alex continued to caress her ass cheek and slowly said, “Have you ever had anal sex before?”

Christina looked down at his hand caressing her and then back into his eyes. “No. I’ve always wanted to try it though, but, I don’t know. I think you may be too big for me there,” she said, once again pouting.

Alex leaned forward and kissed her gently. “Actually, I’m pretty sure that it’ll fit in there. I actually looked it up on the internet when I realized just how big I really was. Besides, I’ve had anal before. That’s how I know it can be done.” He laughed. The girl he had anal with had lived in the human world. Of course, according to the internet, the female ass here was basically the same as there.

Christina looked down once more at his hand stroking her ass, then back into his eyes. “Are you sure?” she asked gently.

“Yeah,” Alex replied. “And don’t worry. I’ll make your first time wonderful.”

Christina bit her lower lip then slowly nodded. “OK, baby. You can do my ass. Just be gentle with me, alright?”

Alex reached up and caressed her cheek. “Of course I will, sexy!” he exclaimed. She smiled and Alex got up while she rolled onto her stomach, pressing her gigantic breasts against the mattress. She then got on her hands and knees, propping her ass as high as it could go. Of course, with her breasts as large as they were, her large, round ass actually slopped slightly downward at that angle. “Ummm…can you lean forward a little bit more?” Alex asked. Christina nodded and leaned completely forward so that only her breasts and knees were holding her up. She put her arms in front of her head and rested her face on them, sideways, glancing back at him.

Her ass was a bit more level now, so Alex began lining his cock with her ass hole. “Ready?” he asked, looking into her eyes. He hoped he didn’t hurt her doing this.

“Yeah, baby,” she replied. “I’m ready.” Alex pressed his cock head against her butt hole and after the longest moment, it slipped through into her. He heard Christina moan loudly and he stopped.

“Are you ok?” he asked, a little worried.

“Yeah. It’s a little tight but feels good. It doesn’t hurt at all, baby.” The two smiled and Alex began pushing his cock inch after inch into her, pausing occasionally to see how she was reacting. Christina seemed to have a look of pure passion in her face each time, so he continued until he felt his balls touch her ass cheeks as his cock was fully inside her.

When his balls touched her, he heard Christina moan loudly once more. She turned her head back towards him and said, “Oh my God! I just orgasmed! Are you all the way in me now?” Alex nodded. “Ah, baby! You feel so good inside me! I can’t believe I’ve never done this before! I wish I would have tried anal sooner. Of course, I doubt any cock would feel as good as yours in me, Alex.”

Christina began rocking her hips back and forth against Alex’s cock, prompting him to go on. Slowly he began pumping his cock in and out of her as she moaned over and over again. Within only a few strokes she found herself orgasming again. She couldn’t believe he felt so good inside her ass! Alex continued pumping in and out of her, increasing speed. Christina was in a state of pure ecstasy.

She found herself having an orgasm every few strokes his cock went all the way inside her.As she began having orgasm after delightful orgasm nonstop, Christina began to think that perhaps she actually liked anal more than regular sex! As the minutes wore on, she found herself having more orgasms than the 58 Alex gave her the first time they did it and it was only a half an hour! She didn’t know how either one of them could continue with so much pleasure going through them, but he did.

Fifteen minutes later, Alex once again announced he was about to cum. “Push it in me, baby!” she shouted back at him. “I want to feel it all inside my ass!” Alex slammed his cock as far into her he could possibly get, unloading his seed deep into her. Christina moaned as one final orgasm went through her. She found her knees give out from under her as Alex took his large cock out of her ass. She laid on her belly and just grinned at him as he laid next to her.

“You’re so amazing!” she said once more as she reached up, stroking his cheek. “Promise you won’t leave me any time soon?”

“I promise, if you promise to do the same.”

She giggled. “I’ll never leave you as long as you keep fucking me like that!” she exclaimed. Alex laughed at her comment.

“There’s probably something I should tell you,” he said slowly, his look getting series.

Christina rolled onto her side, staring up at him. “What?”

“You remember me telling you about my accident?”

“Yeah,” she said, glancing briefly at his ears.

“Well, there’s more to that. When I woke up I had no memories of my life here and a lot of daily stuff people normal know about on this planet.

Christina gasped. “Oh my God! That’s horrible! Did you ever get your memories back?”

Alex shook his head no. “Actually, I woke up with memories of a human world actually. The doctor said that my memories were so vivid of it that my elf ears shrunk to the size of a human’s. I don’t know if that world is real or not anymore. It still feels real to me though.”

Christina didn’t know what to say at first. She had no idea how to comfort him. Finally she replied, “Wow. Well, if you came from the human world to here, do you know how you got here?” He shook his head. “Well, that sucks. Do you hope to get back there one day?”

Alex quickly replied, “No. I really like it here. The women’s breasts are no where near as big as yours there!” he exclaimed, playfully poking her breast. “Besides, I had no real friends there, and my parents hardly cared about me like my new mom and sister do. I live with them now. Is that ok with you? I know some girls get all crazy when they find out their man don’t have his own place.”

Christina laughed. “I don’t mind, Alex. I just hope they don’t mind sharing me with you!” They laughed and she scooted forward and hugged him tightly. Something then dawned on Christina. “Hey! Didn’t you say that you’ve supposedly lived here all your life?”

“Hmmmm? Oh yeah. That’s what my mom told me at least.”

“It’s weird, though. You don’t have a Maine accent like most people do. I actually have no idea what your accent is!”

“You mean you believe me?! You really think I may have come from the Earth?”

Christina guessed Earth must be the human planet. She laughed. “Not quite fully. But, you certainly don’t sound like you come from around here.”

“Well, I guess that’ll do for now, Christina,” he said, yawning.

She grinned. “Ready for bed already? Sure you don’t want to go another round or two?”

Alex laughed. “I ain’t that great in bed!”

She got up and turned out her bedroom light, then lay back down next to Alex, with her back turned towards him. “Hold, me for a little bit then, OK?” She felt Alex’s arm wrap around her landing lightly on her large breast. He squeezed it lightly and she smiled. She couldn’t believe her luck. He is definitely a keeper, she thought to herself as she drifted to sleep, completely spent from the most orgasmic night she had her entire life.