The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 24

* * *

Notes

* * *

My jaw parted as one of those lazy-infused yawns forced its way out of my mouth. You know the ones. Where it’s the weekend, and there’s nothing to do, just a guy (gal, or whatever people go by these days, we don’t discriminate here) lazing around, letting the hours waddle away. But today isn’t one of those uncaring weekends; hell, it’s the mid-afternoon of a hectic school day. Arguably, the worst time to laze about on the couch when there’s shit to be done. Lavish indulgence be damned. Typically, at a time like this, I’d be pestered into focusing on the “things that matter” and “being responsible.” Shit like homework, and the like.

Yet here I am.

Crunch Crunch Crunch

My feet shuffled on the back of the woman who was the undisputed Queen of Nagging, along with her other titles such as High Performing Doctor, Head of the House, Absolute Voice of Authority; oh, and Table in the Middle of the living room. What a selection of identifications she managed to acquire for herself. Only a truly powerful and independent woman could gather together such a portfolio.

Holy shit. I have really just become one of those basic hentai protag bitches, huh? I mean, arguably, if we are looking to point fingers and find a culprit for this downfall of character development into an irresponsible jackass, who’s to blame, me? Or the woman that raised me? Because last time I checked, kids are shaped by their parents. So is it really my fault that my mother failed and thus is left like this?

Maybe, Maybe.

This could just be my mind twistedly trying to cope and shift blame onto someone else.

OR!

Maybe I’m in the clear, and Mom should have done a better job raising her son. Who’s to say?

I fished out another handful of chips, and down the gullet, they went.

Crunch Crunch Crunch

Given the situation, I was definitely munching on my chips as any typical pervert would. The food was not particularly satisfying, considering how my stomach was grumbling to display its genuine hunger. But the urge to eat real food over snacks was washed aside by the true satisfying aspect in the room.

My table.

Or my mother.

It really depends on how you choose to see her; right now, she’s a little bit of both. Or just pick one of those aforementioned titles if you so desire, though, currently the table one fit best.

Fuck.

It’s hard not to feel like a fucking champion here. I shifted my feet atop Mom’s toned and entirely naked back while another casual yawn slipped out from my parted lips. I converted the woman that stood before and above everything I could do or have done, that held the final word in every conversation, that breathed every single command to be followed throughout my life...

Into a fucking table.

I took a few pictures of her in this state because why the fuck wouldn’t I? I couldn’t leave her like this forever. Except- I totally could! For what felt like the first time, I had the choice to effectively put her entire life on halt. That’s the kind of power she held since my earliest fucking memory. The final say was left up to her; whether I could do something wasn’t a decision that I was allowed to make. She spent years educating herself in the medical field; hundreds spent on college, and hours day in and day out to get to the position she is now... and all of that life she built up could be tossed aside because I want her to be a naked table for the rest of her life.

The decision would be entirely up to me.

Mom isn’t the untouchable voice of authority anymore; hell, she’s essentially not even a person anymore. The woman is just a footrest, and she doesn’t even fucking realize it.

Yeah.

I feel like a fucking champ.

Grumble

My stomach continued to rumble. I glanced down and frowned. “Really? Mom, what kind of...” With a sigh, I took my feet off the footrest in front of me and rose up to my feet. “...gluten-free... unfilling-ass chips did you buy? Achhk~”

There was a crack and a groan as my joints appeared to ache from the shift into a standing position. Fucking damn, it felt like I’ve been sitting my ass here for almost a year. But I’m fairly sure I hadn’t been here for more than a few hours; still, there’s a reason why she’s always telling me to get up and stretch every once and a while. Huh, it’s almost like my mother’s berating comes from a heart that genuinely cares about her son, and she is only presenting her strict nature as a way to make sure her kid grows to live the best life possible...

Nah, she’s probably just nag for nag’s sake.

I began to walk towards the kitchen but paused to spend a few moments simply gazing down towards my mindless mother. Fuck. She really is void of everything that made her, her.. Curvaceous figure posed stiffly; head cocked to stare ahead with a spaced-out gaze, lips held flat as if her life had been put on an indefinite pause. I waved my hands in front of her face, yet her irises didn’t bother to so much follow the sway of my fingers. Mom certainly took to being a table in stride.

She blinked.

“Heh..” I crouched down to my knees and tilted her chin to look towards me. “Hey, Mom.”

She gazed directly towards me and only blinked.

“Mom. Mom. Mom.” I repeated. “Can you hear me?”

Silence.

Not a sound passed through the air, save for the faint ticking from the wall-mounted clock.

I flashed a grin and said. “Dad called. He said he’s going through a lot of stress right now and needs to talk to you.”

Bringing up her husband, the man she claimed to love, caused not even a hint of emotion on her passive face. Yet, she managed the simple action of blinking at spare and irregular intervals, along with the steady breathing rate. By all accounts, she’s alive, conscious, and well, yet even the mention of her husband did nothing to deter the table she has adamantly become.

“He really needs you, Mom.” I pressed on. “It could even be life or death. If you love him, you should call.” My thumb moved forward and effortlessly slipped between her plush lips to stroke her teeth. “Do you care about him? What about Mia, Zoey? There could be an emergency at the hospital. People NEED you!”

To the surprise of no one, she failed to do anything but stare ahead and still occasionally blink. Because why would she do anything more? She’s a table! Haha! Tables don’t have husbands, daughters, or jobs. And if they did, they certainly don’t have the means to be there for their partners, families, friends when they are in need of critical help. Regardless of the fact that this particular table is a fully trained medical milf of a professional that is no doubt the perfect person to have around when dealing with stress, pain, or any illness.

“Well, luckily, I’m just joking with you,” I said to my mother, turned table, turned footrest. “But if Dad had needed you, it sucks to know you’re unwilling to even lift a finger for the guy you love.” I rose back up from my bout of bragging (come on, it’s not every day a guy gets to brag so openly in front of someone who holds the power to shape his life) and took her bra from the couch; currently, each of the sizable cups was filled with my fresh jizz since I went to town on them as I jacked off to the sight before me. “Guess no matter how smart or strong you are. You can’t resist the trigger even for the people you care about.” She soon had the top of her head and blond hair used as a place to hang her cum-soaked bra as I had tossed it onto her on my way out of the living room. One bra cup hooked directly onto her head and caused my seed to coax downwards and between her blond strands to begin it’s trek down her forehead and onto her nose, eyelashes, cheeks... every part of her face, really. And the other bra cup dangled down right below her nasal, causing her to get a fresh and musk-ridden whiff of her own sweaty scent mixed with my spunk. “Your family could be out there dying, and you’re just kneeling there like that! Haha... man.. fucking hell, this is while villains love to talk. Shit. I get it now. It’s fun to brag.”

It certainly was satisfying as hell to taunt the former queen of this household. I always imagined her standing on some kind of metaphorical throne. But it’s going to be hard to put together that image now that I’ve seen her like this. Even after I bring her back to her normal self, she’s going to think everything is as it always was..

And honestly, that could just be a byproduct of my hyperactive imagination taking the wheel again. It happens a bit more than I’d like to admit.

But either way you spin things..

This is fucking awesome...

* * *

....

* * *

.......

Now. What isn’t fucking awesome is my mother’s choice of groceries. It’s all healthy boring shit! Or shit, I need to cook, and I’m far too lazy to put a pan to the stove and actually work for my meal. I have a literally Mommy-slave. Why the fuck would I need to ‘work?’

It also didn’t help that it was hot as hell outside. Holy hell, I could understand why Mom came back home with her body lined in that sexy sheen of sweat. She must’ve been uncomfortable as hell, going from the hectic struggle of working at the most popular hospital in the state to buying a car’s worth of groceries for the house, then coming back and taking in a few bags while dealing with her son. I feel for her. Hopefully, she’s doing better now.

Honestly, though, I didn’t come out here to judge her purchase decisions; everything bought here wasn’t even with my money, so who am I to complain like an asshole? I had actually intended to bring in the bags, so at the very least, when she returns to normal, she won’t have to stress about that.

But.

And this is a rather large butt.

I forgot how hot it was outside.

Yeah, fuck that. Being responsible is overrated anyway.

* * *

PHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHT

The whistle pressed against Ms. Jason’s lips sent an echoing ear-tweaking signal to prompt the lineup of crouched and ass presenting teens into a bout of running. The girls sprinted down the track field, their well-toned and healthy bodies rocketed them down the set path. However, Mia’s focus was less set on where they were moving and more on the how of the matter. Specifically the asses and shapely thighs that carried them down the looping course. Ohhh, and when they make it to the opposing side and begin their trek back towards her, she can get an eyeful of their jostling titties. Sports bras or no, it’s hot as hell outside, and that sweat makes their sexy bods more noticeable than not.

Mia licked her lips, though did so without realizing, and shifted her ass on the sidelined bench while angling her phone camera upwards.

Lately, she’s been finding it harder than not to keep her eyes to herself, let alone her hands. She always knew she considered herself to be somewhat bi, but it wasn’t anything too major in her eyes, and she would naturally prefer guys... but, well... that was up until somewhat recently.

She gulped a dry intake of air and raised her camera to zoom in on Maria’s ass. The petite Asian had a backside to die for. Of course, not literally but...

Holy shit.

Okay, maybe literally.

Mia’s fingers inched down and lightly caressed the front of her crotch. Those short-shorts had the round-assed Asians cheeks clearly defined; the girl’s bouncy behind certainly played a factor in the way she sped off to surpass the rest of the girls. Thank the stars for the hot as hell weather. Everyone here was sweating like an ox, herself included, but the sights alone made it worth enduring.

A part of her was genuinely curious as to why, seemingly out of the blue, the faintly bisexual aspect of her brain had shifted into overdrive. Before she could hang out with her friends completely normally without her eyes lingering towards their thighs, chests, or the way their asses pressed against the lucky seat they happened to be seated on and...

Mia shook her head.

Gah- This must be one of those awakening moments people talk about. From one moment, she thought girls were just okay, and the next, she thought they were as hot, if not hotter, than the guys around her. Like, she’d rather be with any girl strutting their sexy bodies on this field than a single guy in school.

Well...

Her thoughts moved towards Ryan.

That’s when her eyes bolted open, and she had to literally shake her head somewhat forcefully this time. She can’t actually think that Ryan is more attractive than other guys; he’s just a normal... charming... b..brat of a brother! And a ton of her past memories of him don’t draw up the most positive reactions, for good reasons!

Like he helped her with those pesky bug bites on more than one occasion. He was nice enough to stop what he was doing to help her take photos that she’d be too embarrassed to do around anyone else; and really, he was the only one who could help her with that and did so without any complaints. And he just comes up and hugs her without warning, making her want to stay in his warm embrace when she could be doing anything else, like... like....

He’s not really that bad.

And... It also helps that his perverted side meshes with her own. He wouldn’t judge her for her interests in her friends and...

Mia blinked.

It is nice that they have so much in common. He’s done a lot for her recently, it’s as if the dork is trying to patch up the dodgy relationship they had. A month ago she wouldn’t care but it’s hard to ignore and not admire that he’s actually trying and is willing to help her when she needs him. If he hadn’t taken the first steps, there’s a high chance she wouldn’t have even realized that they have similar interests. And... Even though she is very much enjoying this bout of watching her friends, she... she really wants to go back home and talk to him some more.

It was hard to avoid the blush that formed on her cheeks.

Holy shit.

She’s really debating whether she likes him or not when just a few hours ago, she had actually kissed his dick multiple times in that closet. Never in a million years had she imagined that was a possibility that could feasibly happen. She’s not a whore, and Ryan isn’t... or wasn’t... someone she thought of all too fondly. But yet, she did it. The perv definitely enjoyed it. And, she’d be lying if she said she wasn’t relatively into it herself. It’s not like she was forced; he had just asked nicely, and, well, she felt obligated after everything he had done for her.

The fact that he actually liked her mouth on his dick turned her on a bit more than she’d like.

But he’s her brother, so there will always be a line that they can’t and won’t cross. Just a kiss on his dick isn’t anything too far. She owed him and... it’s really just a kiss, right? Nothing too weird anyway. Incest is gross, and they’ll never do that. Hell, she’ll never give him a kiss down there again; it was only because she felt like doing something for him after everything he did for her. But that “favor” dried up any solids she felt like he deserved.

Mia licked her lips.

She made sure not to wash her mouth.

God, she’s so fucking horny right now. The light dancing of her tongue turned into a half bite on her bottom lip. The head in her crotch was nearly enough to rival the beating sun up ahead. And, as if on time, the girls on the track started their looping run back towards the position she was seated. From shifting asses to bouncing titties, both lined with sweat and the damp tops meant her imagination didn’t have to run through too many hoops and bounds.

Her left hand, which had been stroking her crotch in an effort to tease the warmth generating between her legs, became significantly more focused. Both of her thighs clamped together subconsciously as her fingers took on a new fire.

“Fff..fuck..fuck,” Mia breathed; her pressed thighs shifted against each other, edging on her entrapped hand. “Fuck, fuck...”

This is too much, that teasing back in the closet, her friends looking too damn hot it... it’s too much. Too damn much! And she’s out in public. The whole point in being here is to get material for later—emphasis on the later.

Mia managed to shake away the lust brewing between her legs with a pinch to her arm. At least, momentarily. But when her friends closed the distance to where she was seated, her eyes naturally shifted to the exposed midriffs, and jostling sweat-soaked breasts and whatever restraint she had attempted to build up began to crumble. Her panties were getting drenched; she had to deal with this.

With her breathing picking up and being aware of her own limits, Mia decided that it would be best to just leave. There’s something about seeing her friend’s hot bods that she doesn’t get looking in the mirror. Her own breasts rival and even top a lot of theirs, but it doesn’t hit the same to stand in front of the mirror and jiggle her boobs by holding each strap of her bra and having a free-formed go at them. It’s just... there’s something about the idea of bodies that aren’t her own. Asses that she doesn’t sit on every day...

“Fuck.” She whispered, without realizing it, her hands inched back towards her crotch. Today had stimulated her too much, this extra time at the track team’s scheduled practices meet had been nothing more than a mistake. She should have left with Ryan.

Shit.

She could be with Ryan right now... he made her feel like this. “Fuck...” She breathed. He should be reliving her after bringing her all the way to the edge.

Every breath she took caused her erect nipples to shift within her T-Shirt. The simple action alone caused her arousal to build even more.

“S-Shit...ohmygod...”

WHY had she chosen to go braless? If anyone sees her nips poking out this, there won’t be any excuse. Wh- What the hell is wrong with Ryan!? How could he leave her so pent up like this?

“fu-ffuck...fuckkme...fuck me.. fuckmefuckme... Ryan...”

Mia’s eyes bolted open.

No.

Shit. Did she just say that?

No. That’s gone too far.

She took her head for the final time and rose to her feet. The thought that she’d actually moan her brother’s name while teasing herself wasn’t sitting well with her. As much as it felt odd to say, considering their past, she loves her brother. Like, she really likes him. He gets her pervy side in a way no one else does. But, she will NEVER inch close to incest. Kissing his dick was a one-time thing and is the absolute limit of what she is willing to do.

And moaning his name? Shit.

That inches too close for her liking. It’s impossible to think straight like this; she needs to just go back to her bedroom and relieve this “issue” in peace.

Their coach, Ms. Jason, noticed her standing up and gave her a nod of approval towards the parting gesture Mia motioned to her. Since she was one of the team’s “star players,” she didn’t have to practice as much as the rest and was allowed to leave more or less when she wanted. Luckily that good history worked to her benefit because she wouldn’t last on this bench much longer on her lonesome. The Coach was too far to notice the distinct sight of her nipples poking against the relatively thin top she wore.

Knowing that she’d see her friends tomorrow, and considering the state she was in, Mia thought it was fair not to say her goodbyes to the rest of the girls here. She simply pocketed her phone and sped walked out of the field.

She’d go home, ignore Ryan because he’d probably just make things worse, lock the door, and pleasure herself in peace. Then maybe later mention that they’ll never bridge the line of incest if he makes an attempt to in the future. She really does not want to do anything that would push their relationship back towards the toxic state it was just a month ago, but at the same time, she needs to assert herself and not do anything that is too weird. Like, sexual shit with her own fucking brother.

Really, she just needs to think. There will be a way to stand her ground while also keeping the bond they have. It hurts to admit it, and Zoey would probably tease her till the end of time but... she fucking loves her brother. There isn’t any other way to put it. The more she thinks about him and the more time she spends around him, it seems like she ends up liking him more and more. It’s weird, almost as if it’s somewhat artificial or not her natural thoughts but, there isn’t really any other way to explain things.

But...

Bzzzzzt

Mia’s vibrating phone did two things to her. First, since she placed her phone in the ass-pocket of her jeans, the vibration was enough of a sensation on the back of her right ass to nearly prompt a peep to moan out of her mouth. And second, it made her blink out of her internal thoughts and realize the distinct sound that was playing. It wasn’t just any tune for calls, but a specific one she set for her BFF.

God damn it!

Now’s not a great time, Crystal!

Though, despite herself, she couldn’t help but pick up.

“Heyyya Crystallllllll,” Her voice chimed as she usually does when they have their calls. The hope was that any arousal hidden behind her lips would stay locked up until she could freely breath out her lust in the comforts of her own bedroom. “What’s up?”

“Hi! Yeah, uh.. what’s up with you? Are you okay? You sound off,”

Mia blinked.

What the fuck, how perceptive was this chick?

“No? I’m—” Mia allowed a brief pause and took a deep breath, in case she really was giving something away that she hadn’t noticed initially. “I’m- I’m fine, I- What? Do I not sound fine to you?”

“Woah, don’t get so defensive,” Crystal spoke in a tone clearly aimed to dial her down, “I just thought you sounded weird, no biggie.”

Mia rolled her eyes, “You can’t take the high ground here. I mean, you get defensive when I ask you nosey questions!”

“Yeah, because I- I have my reasons- And you- y- you’re just paranoid half the time. It’s annoying sometimes, you know?”

“Sure, that’s why I didn’t mention you leaving in the middle of Algebra and not coming back until the next period.” There was a pause, and Mia chuckled at managing to stump her friend so effortlessly. “What, were you going to follow all the other girls in their quest to fawn over Jaxon?”

“I—”

“Or were you just too jealous to stay in your seat and had to go stew in the corner instead of just telling him how you feel?”

“I’m not jealous.” Crystal said rather sharply, “And I got down to the bottom of why everyone was drooling over him. It’s dealt with.”

“Oh wow,” Mia said teasingly, “It’s “dealt” with, what did you do? Beat up the sucker brewing a shitty love potion in the basement? That sounds so ominous, oooooh...”

“Okay- I- Listen- Fine! I won’t pray into you. You don’t pry into me, geez.” Crystal sighed an exasperated and somewhat annoyed breath, “I literally just wanted to know if you were alright cause if you weren’t...”

“I’m alright. I’m great, actually! I was listening to my music before you chimed in” Mia let her voice linger, “And you know how much I LOVE my music,”

Crystal chimed a bright response, “Cool! We can talk about it when you come over. When are you getting off practice? In like, fifteen minutes, right?”

“What?” Mia stopped walking. “I’m... W- What are you talking about? I’m going home.”

There was a pause, though this time it wasn’t due to Crystal being flustered.

“Oh HELL no! We planned this!! Remember the pool party!? We’re supposed to organize shit!” Mia could hear Crystal’s voice move closer to the mic, “Today!!!”

“Oh.” That was all Mia could say.

Her own perverse thoughts had caused that memory to become entirely overlooked.

“I—”

Crystal’s voice snapped back, “Noooo nonono! Like- I put time aside! I had to... organize my own shit for this. You can’t bail Mia.” Then, in a less agitated tone, she added, “I really wanted to spend some time with my friend, you know, just us. At least before the party.”

Mia found herself leaning against a tree. Her thoughts, still laced with the urge to jill off in her bedroom, inched towards the bigger picture. In the same vein where she found herself loving her brother, she also loved her friend. Doing something that could taint a relationship, such as bailing on a friend just to pleasure herself in private, wouldn’t be worth it in the long run.

“Alright, I’ll be there,” Mia said. “I’m on my way.”

It looks like she’s going to be sexually frustrated for a while longer.

* * *

“Someone looks comfortable,”

I smirked, the stack of cards spread apart in my finger as my gaze shifted towards the 8-ball sitting atop the nightstand. “Is it obvious?”

“Very much so,”

It was hard to hold back a snarky chuckle, yet somehow I managed, and instead stretched back into a lying position on my bed. “Yeah, just looking through these triggers... you know I think I’m pretty much set.”

There was a pause before the 8-ball spoke up. “Excuse me? I’m not sure what you mean. There are still more than a few cards for you to find. If you don’t—”

“Yeah yeah. If I don’t find them, the game will end.” I shooed off its warnings with a wave of my fingers and a yawn. “But—”

“Boy shut the fuck up,” The 8-ball snapped back with my own voice, “You think you may have complete control over her, but you don’t.”

“Yeah but, that’s the thing. The end goal is complete control. But my mom is literally just a table in the living room! How much more control can a guy get?”

“Wow. Okay, hold on.” There was another moment of silence. Though this time, I could hear the faint sound of a video game being paused coming from inside the 8-ball. “I live my life in this ball, setting up these elaborate games for humans, and you come by trying to fuck shit up.”

“Fuck shit...” I blinked, “What the fuck? I’m going by your rules,” My relaxed position shifted onto my side where I could give the 8-ball a prompt glare. “Where the hell did this attitude come from? Are you annoyed that I’m using some triggers more than others?”

“That’s exactly it, actually. I made a whole shit-load of triggers for this game. And seeing you like this ninety percent of the time is fucking discourteous. You’re not respecting the effort I put in, do you have any idea how hard it was to make such a large amount of rhymes?”

“Oh! Silly me!” I grunted a sarcastic snort, “Let’s see here...” Picking up the cards beside me, I read aloud the first one that came into view, “Achem... “When requested, it is imperative for a proper mother to clean up after her son.” So, what words went together, or am I missing it here?”

“Okay, now you’re making fun of me,”

“What!? I mean, if this is your definition of a rhyme, then I have a few questions.”

“You can’t expect me to make a rhyme for every single fucking trigger, be realistic here.”

“Realistic?! I’m having an argument with a voice in my head that sounds exactly like me through an 8-ball that’s sitting on my fucking desk! Literally nothing here is realistic!” I gave out an annoyed grunt as I sprang up from the bed and onto my feet, “I think you’re just pissy that I’m breezing through this without any problems. It’s not my fault your “game” doesn’t have any fucking balance.”

“If I catch a week passing without you finding a new card, every single one of those triggers floating in your mother’s head will go out the fucking window!” The 8-ball called out as I made my exit from the room.

“Thanks for the tip.” I rolled my eyes, “I’ll make sure to check under the sink for another card. Don’t want to disrespect your hard work, after all.”

* * *

Okay. Okay. I’ll admit.

Maybe I did get a little too heated in there. This “game” (though arguably is more of a fucked up goose hunt than anything) is probably the only real thing that 8-ball can do, so breezing through its shit like I’m playing on easy mode must not be the best experience for it.

But, at the same time. I’m a petty bitch.

So, I don’t think I’d be apologizing to it anytime soon. Besides, what do I apologize for? I’m not cheating by any means, literally I’m “playing,” it’s “game.” What else is there to do?

With the triggers I have over my mother’s head, I basically have everything under control. She can’t force her authority on me in any way that I have to be worried about. So searching for new triggers won’t prove to be much of an issue since finding a way to work around her won’t be necessary. If she’s on my ass, one word, and BAM, she’s a lampost or something; I don’t fucking know. All I see is an overpowered trigger and one unaware mother. It ain’t rocket science.

I mean, if the 8-ball wants me to pretend, I suppose I could put on an act that this game is challenging. But like, I mean, come on. It was somewhat hard at first, I suppose. But like... with the triggers I have now, who would I be fooling here?

Pretty sure where I’m standing now, I’ve got everything under control.

At least, that thought stood strong for a few seconds, up until I entered the kitchen, ready to find some real food to fill my gullet. My eyes happened to take a glance towards the clock situated over the doorway, and...

I shat my pants.

The clock sat at nearly half-past four. My sister’s after-school group track meet would have ended by now. And, more importantly, she’d be returning home any moment now. Wow would Mia react to seeing her mother nearly frozen in the living room like a meer table? Of course, there’s the Passive-Trigger which should prevent her from noticing Mom’s odd behavior. But how would that work here? Would she see Mom, but not consider anything to be amiss regardless? And what if she needed something from her mother? How would that play out?

In most instances like this, I suppose I could just ask the 8-ball. But considering that spat we just had like an old married couple, I’m going to spitball and assume it isn’t in the talking mood.

Also, back to the “shat my pants” thing. I think we all realized I didn’t mean literally. I’m not some senile eighty-year-old goddamn degen. At least, I hope.

Bzzzzt

Hm?

Bzzzzt

My gaze turned away from the wall, head spinning towards the general direction of the countertop behind me.

Bzzzzt Bzzzzt Bzzzzt Bzzzzt

The purse sitting on the counter appeared stock still as the repeating buzz from inside continued to call out for any curious ears.

Well, I’m curious, and I have ears. So, naturally, I was a prime candidate to investigate, no?

It being Mom’s purse and her phone creating the disturbance didn’t phase me too much as I approached and fished through it. Skipping past the usual purse junk, I took hold of her phone right, which continued to buzz.

I saw Mom hold her phone in her cleavage once. That doesn’t have much to do with anything, but I like tits so... just thought it was worth mentioning.

Anyway,

My greedy fingers were quick enough to snag the phone before it hit voicemail. Not that it would’ve been an issue if I had been slower. Mom uses her thumbprint to log in, and with her stationed as a mindless table, it wouldn’t have been that hard to gather such data.

“Hello?” I said after eventually answering the damn thing.

“Hello, is this the Brookes household?” Responded a somewhat gruff, yet entirely well mannered, voice.

“No, this is Ryan.” Can my blunt and fully intended answer. It took a second before I realized how stupid of a reply that was. “I mean- I- it- is...” I took a moment to sigh and walked out to lean against the kitchen doorway.

It is the Brookes residence but lately (and one look into the living room would confirm this), I’ve felt like it’s been more my place lately. In the sense that she pays the bills, she makes the rules, but I control her, type of thing. But from her point of view, and more importantly, everyone else’s, nothing is awry, and I suppose I should work to keep things that way.

“This is the Brooks residence, yes,” I said, “But this is Ryan talking.”

“Ah. Hi Ryan, this is Superintendent Dent. I spoke with you at school, if you remember.”

Shit.

Why the hell is the Superintendent on the fucking line? My mother’s line, no less.

“Yeah yeah,” I played it off as cool as, I dunno, a guy that is reasonably cool. “What’s up? Uh, sir?”

“I was calling because I wanted to speak to your parents. Is your Mom or Dad home? Either guardian will do.”

I looked over to my mom and swallowed a dry gulp of air. She wasn’t going to be able to answer anything right now, clearly. But this got me curious about what the Superintendent was calling about. On the metaphorical, and somewhat literal, tier list in regards to school. The Superintendent sat right below the Principle and Vice Principle, respectively, meaning it ain’t a good idea to fuck with any one of the top three, including this man.

“My Mom is home, but she’s ermm….busy at the moment”. I couldn’t think of anything clever to say she’s a fucking table; there are not many ways to address this shit.

“Uh, Huh.” He said, “Well, Ryan, when your mother is available can you ask her to call back? Some things have come up that we recently took note of. You seem to be missing a few days, enough that it can exhibit negative effects on your record.”

I held my breath in an effort to prevent a sigh of annoyance from slipping out. Yes, I have realized the ill effects that constantly ditching can bring about. Like, fuck. I showed up today, didn’t I? And heaven knows if I didn’t want to go, Mom wasn’t going to do shit about it.

“We are hoping to also get in contact with your mom because we have a very concerned teacher. You might know her as the General Arts instructor, Ms. Cruse? She just wanted to ask some questions with your mother about everything going on.”

Ms. Cruse?

Shit.

Thinking about it... earlier this morning, wasn’t she the one that saw me and Mia groping each other like a couple of horny teenagers? It’s funny how that’s a thought that can run through my head, considering how it is the same Mia that would literally spit in my face if she caught me looking at her ass.

But that happened to be the only funny thing in this whole situation. Well, okay... no, talking about problems with school in clear earshot with my mother (who was doing fuck shit as a good mommy table would,) did make things slightly more amusing.

Regardless, and ignoring the irony of “like a couple of horny teenagers,” There isn’t much else Ms. Cruse could be on about.

I don’t even have any damn classes with her.

Fuck.

There was a general bout of quiet from the other end of the phone. Fortunately, I managed to pick up on it before it became awkward.

“Well, I’ll have her call you back later this evening, or something. We’re all kind of just…hanging out”. I couldn’t help but turn my head towards the living room. My eyes stared at my mom’s tits, which just dipped below her as her empty gaze continued to stare ahead, looking right past me and onto the wall. Doing nothing more but blink every few moments. Mmmmm shit, those tits. They just swayed there and teased me.

“Thanks, Ryan. I appreciate that, but this is important; please make sure she returns the call promptly. She needs to know how everything is going for you. Graduation is right around the corner, and we’re looking to have all parents help out at school.”

Fucking...

Fuck ass.

Bitch ass.

Dumbass.

I knew graduation was right around the corner, but I didn’t think they would want my mom there. I’m just one fuckers in a school of hundreds. Mom’s a Doctor, a significantly important person, and always busy. What kind of stuff do they want to talk to her about?

* * *

So it took a bit of time for me to mull over the next course of action. Instead of chilling in the kitchen, with a nice ass sandwich or whatever the fuck I could gather together, I was back on the couch with Mom’s phone in hand.

I suppose the full amount of control over my mother didn’t matter much when there are so many others that are unaffected and must be accounted for. It’s not like I can add everyone to the 8-ball’s game. Hell, who knows if I can add anyone with how bitchy the 8-ball has been lately. Heh, imagine creating a game for someone and then getting upset when that person is breezing by with flying colors. It couldn’t be me.

Ah well. I can’t just sit here.

Okay.

Sigh

Doing my due diligence, I put my mother’s phone back where it belonged and went through the effort of fixing her dress to an appropriate position. It took some time to tuck her boobs back within their bra, mostly due the large size and overflow that squished over my hands and the bra itself. And, I couldn’t help but leave the bottom of her dress pulled up to expose her peach-shaped child birthing ass. It would fall back down into place when she rose up. After feeling up her tits one last time, I got up myself and retook my seat on the couch where she had last seen me. Or, I took a wild guess. Who’s to say how all this is playing out from her trigger-ridden perspective.

I suppose it is finally time for the Adventures of Table Mommy to come to an end.

“Awake,” I said.

Though, nothing happened.

Huh.

“Awake!”

Hmm. Well, repeating it didn’t work.

“Awake!!” I said for the third time, and to my surprise, nothing happened.

It’s like doing the same thing three times and expecting a different result wasn’t the way to go.

Uh... how was I supposed to revert this again? Her damn fat ass and bouncing melons had my mind all over the place. It’s impossible to remember shit.

“Mom, wake up!”

She stayed in place; three seconds later, her eyes blinked.

Not even an ass jiggling slap yielded much in the form of results. I found myself kneeling beside her with my fingers drumming against her bare asscheeks while I considered what to do.

“Mom, can you snap out of it, please?”

Blink.

“Damn,” I sighed.

Well, I would ask the 8-ball for advice, but something told me I’m on my own here.

What was the trigger?

Tell her who she is...

Oh shit!

“Do you remember who you are?” I jumped up and asked my ground-ridden mother.

In response, she...

Well, she didn’t respond.

“Hmm...” Dropping back onto the couch, I tapped my chin for a moment while eyeing her figure. “Remember who you are.”

Mom blinked. But, this time, her irises returned to a less diluted and much more conscious state. She frowned, blinked, then blinked again, shook her head, and blinked a few more times. With a second shake of her head, her breasts jiggle and jostle about along with her ass which tensed in place as she rose up to her feet.

It was hard not to find myself being naturally intimidated by her simply standing up. Even when considering everything that has happened so far. Maybe it was the height she held over me, or that powerful natural aura which just resonated around her, who’s to say for sure. My guess would be on how flimsy my control over her really was. Like sure, I had her wrapped around my thumb. But the very second those triggers go away, Mom would be back to her authoritarian self while I get metaphorically butt fucked from the sidelines.

With a final and faint frown, followed by a blink, she appeared to be back to her usual self.

Noticing my gaze on her, Mom raised an eyebrow and placed her hands on her hips, “What’s the matter? Is there something on my clothes?” She glanced down, her eyes skimming over and around the view of her cleavage to spy her attire for any abnormalities.

“Uhhh.. nope.” I gulped.

It looked like her memory took a complete pause the moment she walked out to the middle of the room. Since, she hadn’t mentioned exactly why she was standing there and not seated where she had been beforehand. Maybe the trigger works to fill in a few blanks?

“What?” My mother let out a huff and she moved to cross her arms over her chest. Specifically below her breasts which did a number to bunch up her cleavage on show. “Then why are you- you know what, whatever. We’re done watching your show, right?”

What show? Oh, shit. Yeah, that last trigger. It has literally been a few hours, but to her it was nothing but seconds since then.

“Yeah,” I said, “But—”

“Great,” With an interruption, Mom nodded to herself. “Then I think that’s enough free time. Go up to your room and work on your homework.” She paused in thought for a moment then added. “Oh, and I’ll check in on you, so don’t think you can get away with playing your video games.”

“Yes Mom,”

She presented me with a look of approval, as if glad that I obeyed without a fuss for once. Her eyes closed for a moment which she spent arching her back as if stretching out an ache or two.

I smiled at that.

With how long she was down on the ground, I fully expect there to be more than just “a few” aches to deal with. But, she is surprisingly fit; if anyone could manage, it would be her, no doubt. As she stretched her chest thrusted up and displayed the difference in size from her bust to the toned body held beneath.

It was certainly distracting.

But not distracting enough.

“The phone went off,” I murmured, just loud enough to catch her attention.

“Huh?” She opened her eyes. They glinted slightly towards me.

Moments later I was in the kitchen with her, as she was hands deep in her purse. “Thanks Ryan,” She sounded rather exhausted and walked out with her phone in hand. Hmm, it was a wonder why she seemed so tired.

I could hear her voice trail on and on as she spoke into it. My curious eyes couldn’t help but follow her. The way she walked down the hall was teasing in and of itself. The light was enough to position her as some kind of runway model, even if unintentional. Her hips swayed with a faint natural sway; my position from behind displayed what was a near perfectly formed hourglass physique. Her bust was big enough to press its roundness out from either side of her chest and her waist slimmed inwards before her curvy hips, which widened back out over toned legs that carried her steps. Reaching far enough that her conversation couldn’t be heard by me, she leaned into the nearest column. Before I knew it, my prying eyes took not of my mom’s expression transition from exhaustion, to annoyance, to anger, and... Well, she was clearly upset.

I don’t know what they were talking about, but I knew it wasn’t going to be too good for me.

Her anger seemed to cause a subtle rise in her voice, something that allowed me to pick up the end of her conversion.

“Thank you for calling Superintendent Dent. I’ll have to take some time for it later this week; since the hospital has been so busy lately, I’ll make sure to sit down with Ryan and go over his behavior. There will be change. Yes. Yes, of course. Do not worry. I plan to take this very seriously.”

My Mom hung up the phone and turned to me. Although tired from her long day of taking the kids to school, working for hours at a crowded hospital, and spending a few more hours on top of that as a mindless table, she looked a little more than disappointed and “really angry” might not be enough of a descriptor to convey her current expression.

“Ryan...” She placed her phone atop the nearby table and spoke with a faintly cold tone. It was rather calm, considering the look she was giving me. Honestly, it was too calm. If not, a bit unsettling. “Is there anything you want to talk to me about what has been happening at school? Your Superintendent was calling because a teacher is concerned about our household. Mentions of inappropriate touching. Your recent grades have dropped by an increasing rate recently as if something happened in this past month to shake away your focus. And you weren’t at school for so long that they didn’t know what to do with the graduation committee.”

“I—”

“No! No, no.” She shushed me with a sharp glare. “This is where the grown-ups talk, understand? Since you enjoy acting like a child. All of this has been occuring and it’s funny how you didn’t tell me any of this. It’s like you think you can get away with wheeling through life. What do you expect? Do you think you can spend your life in my house with me catering to your needs? Because I have a rude awakening in store for you if you don’t wake up and act responsibly for once.” Letting out a tired sigh, one that temporarily distracted me from her tirade to focus in on her breasts. “I don’t understand. Do you like it when I have to yell at you? Because I don’t. Yet here I am, again. So I guess I need to take away your games, right? Because inappropriate behavior? Grades dropping like crazy? And all of this in the last few weeks. Did something happen that I don’t know? The way I see it, everything is exactly the same today as it was last month. Except you’ve become more irresponsible, and I’ve had to be more strict. So what happened?”

I opened my mouth to respond, but she didn’t seem to be done.

“Did someone trick you into all this? Were you convinced of a new trendy way to get one over on your mother and score whatever you want?” She rolled her eyes, “Honey, new flash. You’re not getting anything over me.” Her hips cocked to the side, and she crossed her arms. “What really upsets me here is how you made the choice to disrespect me by keeping your mouth shut about all this. All of this was told to me by the Superintendent and not my son. And you know full well that I would want to be informed of this. This is serious. You can’t just go through life like this! I- I can’t with you. As I said, things are going to change. I trusted you to be transparent with me, but now that I know I can’t do that, I’ll just have to check in with the school regularly myself.” After a pause where she simply gave me a look of disappointment, she added with a sigh. “But I suppose I should lead by example. And I have no need to keep this to myself. He told me that the school is trying to get the parents involved as the school year comes to an end. They needed me to chaperone for the dance, and since your father is away, I might have to ask Zoe to be there if I can’t find the time myself.” She gave me a pointed look. “Do you see how easy it is to communicate these things?”

I opened my mouth.

“I’m done talking to you, son.” She cut me off before a sound could be uttered. “Go to your room. I will work up a punishment for you while I prepare dinner.” I could hear her sigh yet again as she walked past me. “You can think I enjoy this, but I never punish you unprovoked, and I always make it clear what I expect from you. I honestly don’t know why you keep driving me to do this.”

Wow, she was pissed. And maybe her tired aches added to that dump of babbling. Well, I’m not sure what she means about nothing changing. It’s not my fault she thinks everything is just as it should be. If she doesn’t realize, her authority holds no more weight, whose fault is that really?

“Ryan!” Mom snapped. She had noticed me still standing in place through the corner of her eye. “In your room. Now!”

I flashed her a grin, something she noticed and promptly narrowed her eyes at. Clearly she took that expression as a form of challenge. Something that didn’t mesh with her position as the head of the house.

“I don’t know... I think there’s a way I can get out of this whole mess. I’m pretty good with words.”

Opening her mouth, and then closing it, Mom seemed resolved in my fate and offered her own raised brow. “Oh, really? Is that so? What makes you so confident, Mister?” She turned to face me while letting a leg cross over the other as she leaned against the wall. “Every word you say is just digging a deeper hole for yourself. So, go ahead, give me all the more reasons to punish you.” It was her turn to give a somewhat amused smirk, “There’s nothing you can say that would—”

* * *

“Please! Please! Mom! I’ve had enough! I am so sorry!”

“Gggll~Gllbleh~ N~ No~ Don’t you DARE stop, young man.” Mom chided me with a heavy breath. She stopped momentarily to swallow down a heavy gulp of spit and pre before she licked her lips and breathed down on my cock. “You did this to yourself~ N~ Neither of us are...are...going anywhere~ Until yo...y..you...” Her tongue came out to dance across her lips yet another time, accidentally brushing against the head of my dick in the process. “Learn your lessing~ Do you understan-AKCKMMNmmmnmgllgllll~”

I displayed my understanding by ramming my cock up her throat, she began to noticeably gag and sputter saliva that seeped through her pillowy lips, some of her mascara was running down her face from the moist heat our two bodies had been generating. My hands had her head held in a deadlock which she instinctively moved with as I forcefully coaxed her into bobbing on my rock-hard erection.

“Acggluuu~ Glackk~ Mmmplahhhcc~” Mom brought her face back and gave me what I assumed was supposed to be a motherly smile, though it came off as entirely slutty in nature as if she was a mindlessly perverted MILF for her own sons cock. The motion of her lips parting from my dick revealed the multiple kiss marks her mouth had left through the action. A large string of saliva currently held up connected as it stayed attached to her bottom lip as she breathed, “You’re Mommy’s good boy, I love you so much, okay? I punish you because I love you.” The string of spittle broke and fell down into her cleavage, which was presently what had my left leg entrapped. “It’s important you learn from this. Okay, baby? Once you cum into Mommy’s stomach, you can play all the video games you want tonight, don’t worry about that phone call. This punishment is enough.”

“Oh shit!” I gave her a mock surprise, “Really Mom?”

“Hey.” Mom glared. She flicked the tip of my dick. “Watch the language, son. That isn’t acceptable in my house, got it?”

I closed my eyes to hide the eye roll that followed. Her reality is so incredibly twisted. It’s unreal.

“Sorry Mom.” I tried to look as sullen as I could manage. Slightly tilting my hip and inched my cock forward and caused the head to poke between her lips to cause a brief indirect kiss.

She just stayed in place and allowed it to happen while keeping her eyes narrowed at me.

“I love you.” Mom sighed, “And you’re already being punished enough as is. I will allow it. But from now on, watch your language. Do I make myself clear?”

“Crystal.”

“Goo~GGLLALALLCKCHMMMMM~” A final thrust forward had her stumbling back against the cupboard as my crotch slapped and thumped against her face; my cock made its imprint by being outlined through her cheeks which moved up enough to nearly cover her eye.

We weren’t done till I filled her stomach?

Well, I had shit to do, so...

With her blonde hair a mess, sweat lined her face, the dress she wore now haphazardly strewed down to her lower arms. Her tits, barely contained within their bra, mashed against my legs. And my cock shoved deep between those soft lips and that damn mouth that had just been telling me off with that snarky smirk... Pinned by my dick, there was nothing more to do than let out a grunt preceded soon after by an onslaught of jizz.

Simple put.

I came.

“Mmmmaahhhmmmmmmmmmmm~” She moaned as the warm seed erupted down her throat. It trickled into her stomach with a rushing frenzy as she had so demanded I could see her throat gulping down the thick loads with a hunger displayed through her eyes. Mascara streaked cheeks held a faint blush, though one seemingly of pride as she looked up at me with an appreciative smile.

Her lips closed, and she took a final deep swallow.

“Mmnnhhmggff~” Gulp “Ahh~” Mom exhaled one cum tainted breath before standing up with a hand on the counter and wavering legs. “You did great, baby.” She gave me another warm look and gently cupped the side of my face. “I’m sorry you had to go through that, but Mommy needs you to learn from these so you won’t do these things anymore, okay?” Her lips were still moist and stained with the glistening sight of cum, sweat, and saliva. I could even spot strings of jizz latch lout like sticky cobwebs as she spoke.

My breath was heavy, in the same vein as hers, though I didn’t just finish taking down a truckload of cum, so I didn’t find it as hard to respond.

“It’s okay Mom, I understand, and I’m sorry.”

“Ohh, baby...” Mom cooed softly and wrapped me in a hug, her size difference naturally led my face to dive directly into her cleavage, but she didn’t seem to care too much as she coaxed her hand around the back of my head. “I’ll always love you. This hurts me as much as it hurts you... please don’t make me do this again, okay sweetie?”

Honestly, I didn’t even realize what she said, a rather large tit entirely muffled one ear, and the other ear was too distracted by the whole boobs in face thing.

“Don’t worry about any more punishments. You can enjoy the rest of your day. I’ll clean up here and start working on dinner.”

“Thanks, Mom.” I gave her a smile, one she reciprocated lovingly.

“Of course, sweetie.”

And that’s how ya deal with a punishment-happy mother! Pretty simple and by the books, no need for any fancy play. The 8-ball might not appreciate how much I’m relying on some of these triggers but can it blame me? They’re damn effective.

But, I will admit. I’m not really in the mood to be “punished” much more now. Need to experience other things, yeah? Speaking of other things... Where’s Mia?

Instead of going back to my room, (which I didn’t want to do so soon since the 8-ball is still probably cranky) I pulled out my phone and sorted through the contacts in search for Mia’s name. I should honestly add her as a favorite, but she had blocked my number before I ever added her to the 8-balls game, so I didn’t see any point in doing so. Now that we’re becoming much closer as siblings, though, I presume that she should be placed on the favorites list right beside Zoey.

Oh shit.

Zoey.

Wow.. it has been a while since I called her, or even hit her up with a message.

Huh.

Before the 8-ball came along, we were chatting nearly constantly. It was often enough that, as much as it is lame to say, she’d probably be considered my best friend.

But now that I am seemingly able to have my way around the house, it’s like I’ve found less of a need to keep in touch with her.

Or.. maybe that’s just my way of keeping her out of this chaos. Yeah, that makes sense. The less I let my thoughts wander to her, the less likely I am to drag her into my perverse fantasies.

“Oh, honey?!” Mom called out, “Did you forget to take the milk I bought out of the car? Ryan... I hope it didn’t go bad, how long has it been.”

“Huh?” I looked up from my phone. Her words slipped by me, so I just responded with an absent, “Yeah?”

Hopefully, that was the answer she was looking for, though the somewhat annoyed sigh might’ve begged to differ. I suppose that overtly loving and doting part of the punishment trigger was wearing off.

Well, anyway, as I was saying...

Where the hell is Mia? She should definitely be home by now. There were some triggers with her name on it I wanted to try out. The urge to search for more could only arise when I get stale from the ones I currently have, and honestly, I don’t think I’m done with commanding my little sis to pose her cute petite busty body every which way I please.

Should I send her a text? What do you guys think?

“RYAN!!!!”

What?

SLAM!!!!

The front door crashed shut hard enough that I could faintly see a few birds startled into flight out through the window. The sound of heavy feet pressing against carpet echoed through the house, growing closer and closer until I could see my mother’s distinctly feminine shadow storm up the steps. Not soon after, Mom herself stepped into view, not looking very happy.

Shit man. It hasn’t even been five minutes.

Her fists clenched tight enough that I winced by just looking at them. What I saw here was a look of unrestricted anger, compared to before where she appeared more disappointingly displeased, here... well, here she was just pissed.

“RYAN!!” She shouted at me once I was in sight. Her head cocked slightly slanted as she eyed me with rage, “Everything in the car!? The groceries I bought and TOLD YOU to take in!!!? HALF OF IT IS SPOILED ROTTEN!! What the hell is wrong with you!??!!!?” Without any more hesitation, her feet stomped against the ground as she stormed towards me. Each and every step caused her tits to bounce and jiggle with the crazy force as she held back none of her anger.

Oh, she’s really fucking angry this time.

Glancing away from her jostling cleavage for a second to see her fist raise up as she closed in towards me gave me the feeling that she wasn’t here to stroke my cheek like last time.

Damn.

I guess I can’t go five minutes without getting into trouble, huh.