The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 2

“Soo...” Zoey looked at me through her peripheral vision, while placing the majority of her attention on the wet road ahead. “You wanna talk about what was going on back there?”

“Not particularly, No.” I glanced away from her face and looked out the opposite window, to the moving senary, muddy sidewalks, dark blue sky.

She’ll hopefully assume that the swift turn of my head was because of embarrassment about the situation that unfolded at home; and not deduce that I looked elsewhere so that she wouldn’t catch me admiring her creamy face, her strawberry red lipstick matches her hair to a ‘T.’ When Zoey’s not in her work attire, she can regularly be found relaxing in a loose red blouse, and tight sports pants; the mix of her red, black, and the white of her skin makes her an absolute treat for the eyes.

What is wrong with me? I’m a lot more aroused than I usually am on a Monday morning, is it because I didn’t have my daily fap? Huh, who knew something as pathetic as that was so vital for a young man’s ability to properly function in today’s day and age? Still, the fact that I’m secretly lusting over my older sister while she’s going out of her way to do me a solid really goes to show what type of person I am. If she knew the truth, she’d hate me just as much as the rest of the family, and I’d deserve it.

“Meh, whatever you say, dude.” I could feel her warm smile on my back. “I’d give you a reassuring pat and shit, but ya know; gotta keep my eyes on the road and both hands on the wheel.”

I respond with a small “Mmhm” and continue gazing out the window, sounds of water hitting the roof of the car, calming me.

This continues as she drives down the relatively empty road towards my school in silence; I assume she can sense my mood and doesn’t bother with trying to bring up small talk, which in turn only ends up making me feel worse. I should be thanking her, telling her about my morning, talking about anything. I’m getting a drive to school in my beautiful older sister’s police cruiser for crying out loud! And this is how I act? God, what a waste of space.

“Heyy,” Zoey says, leaning her heads towards me, “I know what’ll cheer you up.”

“Hmm?” I mutter through my arms, while I lean on the small window sill.

She gave me a devious grin, locking me in my eyes for a couple of seconds before looking back towards the wet road.

“What is it?” I finally say my first words through the entire ride; I’m finding myself to be genuinely curious with her facial expression and her mischievous tone of voice.

Her shiny white teeth shine as she gives me a broad smile, “You wanna turn on the siren?”

“Wa—wait seriously?!” I’ve always nagged her about turning that dam siren on, day after day she’s always denied me, telling me how ‘It’s not a toy,’ and ‘I only turn it on for emergencies.’ It came to a point where I didn’t even bother anymore since I knew what the answer was going to be. “You’re not pulling my leg?”

“Oh please.” She flicked her red hair back, “Have I ever ‘pulled your leg’ before?” She makes sure to use a moronic voice as she mimics me.

“Oh man,” I sit up in my chair, “I don’t think I have enough fingers to count them all.”

“Haha, yeah, well today’s different. My little bro’s upset,” She glances towards me with a smile, “As his older sister it’s my civic duty to try my best at cheering him up.” She nodded her head towards the center console, “Go ahead; you can turn it on for a few seconds.”

“Oh my gawd,” I look down towards the switch, and extend my hand out, “You’re the best—”

Slap!

“Ow!” I instantly yank my arm back and begin cradling it in my separate palm; there’s a growing red mark on the back of my hand. “What the hell Zoey?!”

“Pfffft Hahahaha!” She erupted in laughter, her eyes shifting from the road to my hand multiple times. “Sorry! Sorry! I just had to, you know I can’t let you play with the siren.”

“Then why did you—Gahh!” My hand felt like some sort of insect bit me, “I was going to say you’re my favorite sister.” I shoved my hands between my thighs to dull the pain, to no avail of course. “That’s not the case anymore.”

“Yeah well you’re my least favorite brother, but I guess since you’re my only brother it doesn’t mean much.” She glanced over towards my hand again and frowned. “Hey, give me your hand.” Before I could react, she leaned to the right and plucked my hand from between my thighs herself, and rested it on her own smooth thigh; it took all of my self-control to keep myself from squeezing on her thick leg meat. After looking down to my hand and back up to the road multiple times her face turn to one of concern. “That look likes it hurts, sorry ‘bout that, I sometimes don’t know my own strength hehe.”

I don’t complain, the feeling of her muscle-bound thighs beneath my hand isn’t something I’m planning on questioning anytime soon. “How the heck did you even slap me so fast? You lashed out like a fucking anaconda.”

“Back in school we had this saying, ‘You gotta be fast if you wanna pass the class.’ So we learned to have quick reflexes.”

“I wish I could do half the stuff you do Z,” I subtly rub her thigh absently, “It would help me survive in a house where it seems like everyone’s against me.”

“Oh? You think you have it hard?” A smirk grew onto her face, “It’s the same for me you know, I feel like everyone in my apartment wants me dead too!”

“But... you only live with Hunter?”

“Exactly!” She said aghast, “I swear bro, every time he cooks eggs he always leaves the shells in.”

“Uh”

“He says ‘It tastes better crunchy,’” The look on her face is one of honest annoyance, “Like what the hell?! Who does that!? I always get the shells stuck in my teeth.”

“Well sorry Z, that sounds like ‘a you’ problem.”

“Yeah?” She looks down to my hand on her thigh, “And your hand is ‘a you’ problem, get it off my leg, or I’ll slap it again.”

“You wouldn’t; you love me too much.”

“Don’t test me, child.”

“Okay, okay,” I swipe my hand back up and shove it in my pocket where it should be safe.

The large exterior of the school begins to peak out overhead along the horizon, a simple walk here, at the time I left would prove all but fruitless since the last of my classes would unquestionably be over by the time I made it there.

“Hey, Zoey.” I glanced towards her perfect redheaded face, and plush red lips.

“Hm?” She tilted her head towards me,

“Thanks. You really saved my ass back there.” Honestly, I don’t say that enough to her, today wasn’t the first time something like this has happened.

“No problem bro, helping people is kind of my job,” She flicked her hair back again, “In fact, Hunter and I were talking and we—” Her face when from having a peaceful conversation with her brother to instant disgust, to anger; all in the spand of seconds. “What the fuck!?” She shouted to herself while slamming the car to a halt.

“Huh?” I perked up at her distressed deminer, and looked around for what she was—oh fuck—I see what she’s.. Huh? Ahead of them across the street, from us, lies a parked bright white Lamborghini, you don’t see many of those around these parts. You also don’t see blond naked women running across the street, screaming for help as a somewhat big man tries pushing her back into the car while muttering words that can’t be heard from here.

Zoey immediately flips on the sirens and floors it towards the man and woman in question, as the large man sees them pulling up he lets go in shock, he then gasps as he sees the blond chick running off down the street.

“Shit!” He said aloud, “What’s the word, dammit what was the fucking trigger.”

“Stay here,” Zoey said to me, any signs of his upbeat older sister are as dead as Gorge Washington.

“But—”

“Ryan!” She glared at him, “Stay in the car.”

Glancing back up to the road, she sees the man running after the blond and shouting ridiculous words. “Popsicle! Popsicle! Suck on my popsicle!”

Zoey essentially kicks her door open and begins bolting after the man at full tilt; she eradicates the distance between them by the second as he’s no match for her leg strength.

I open the car door and lean out to get a better idea of what exactly’s going on here, and what’s up with this guy shouting ‘Suck my popsicle.’ Is he trying to censor himself? Seems pretty pointless now that he’s about to get pummeled by Zoe—Wait, he turned around to face her; his expression turns to that of ‘Oh shit.’

“On your knees, now!” She shouts towards him with authority, “Put your hands behind your back and get down on your knees.” Reaching her left hand into her pocket, she pulls out her taser and aims it at the man.

The naked blond stopped running by this point, noticing Zoey had the man covered, gasping for air she began to lean against light post watching from a distance.

“Uh, look, Mis,” The man began, while backing up slowly. “I just need to find the right word, and we’ll all laugh at this misunderstanding.”

“Once you’re cuffed and in the back on my vehicle maybe then I’ll start laughing, not get your ass on the floor now. She tightened her rip on the taser and shook it in his direction, “If you try anything fast I will tase you, no questions asked.”

“I promise you, if you just let me find the word, you and I can become close friends, maybe even share a nice cold drink sometime.” He’s continuing to back up slowly, stalling for time from what it seems. “Cold—” he muttered. “Cold—Popsicle, it’s something related to sweets I know—Wait—Candy... Candycane!”

“Sir, stop moving,” Zoey glared, “I’m only going to ask you one more time, get on your—”

The man completely ignored Zoey’s orders and spun on his heels to face the blond girl, her eyes instantly widened, and she covered her ears the moment she saw his grin. He reached into his pocket and pulled yanked something small and blackout while yelling, “Suck on my candyca—GwwaaaaahaFUCCCK!!!!”

After seeing him go for something small and black, Zoey shot the taser and he began to spazz out spontaneously as he toppled to the floor. Even still, whiles on the cement floor, shaking uncontrollably, he’s trying to say ‘Suck on my Candycane.’ for some godforsaken reason, like that one sentence will stop Zoey from putting him in cuffs...

As I witness this whole ordeal from a distance, something caught my eye; I noticed something small and black roll down the street as we are all on a slight incline. It’s picking up speed as it rolls towards the car, it looks like—like one of those balls that one would see in a game of pool? Huh? I step out to intercept it as it’s about to roll under the vehicle. I stopped it with my foot, it was nice and solid it hit me with a Thud I glanced towards the black ball and reached down to pick it up. Yep, it’s a pool ball, since it’s black it must be an 8-ball, I spin it around in my hand; for some reason after rolling and bouncing down the dirty street, there’s not a single scratch to be found, strange...

I continued to study the odd-ball, but something strange happened as soon as I locked my eyes on the bright white circle with the black printed ‘8’ on the face of the ball. I felt a spark, a jab, some sort of—jolt....

“Ryan!”

“Ryan!”

“Ryan!!”

“Uh—W—Huh?”

Zoey sighed, “Oh my god, are you trying to freak me out?” Then her face turned stern again, as she brought her hands to her hips. “And I told you to stay in the car, what if that guy had a gun?” Her eyes shifted over to the 8-ball in my hand, “Well—I guess it’s a good thing you were able to catch this, or we’d have to go all the way down the hill just to obtain it.” She said before snatching the orb from my hand.

“What?” I shook my head, clearing away the fog stuck in my head. “Why do you need that ball?”

“It’s evidence,” Zoey mumbled with squinted eyes, holding up the 8-ball into the sun. “That man’s definitely on drugs, but just in case we’ll probably scan this.” Lowering the ball, she glanced behind her, “Apparently that girl won’t admit she’s naked, it’s as if she doesn’t even notice.” Shaking her head, “Denying it isn’t helping anyone...”

“Can—Can I see that ball again?”

I receive a raised brow at this, “Umm, no? I just said it was evidence.”

“Yeah but—”

“Look, you’re not going to make it to class; sorry bro,” Zoey says after another police cruiser pulls up to a stop, “I called Hunter to pick you up, he’ll bring you back to your place, I’ll talk to you later okay?”

She didn’t wait for a response before she turned around and began addressing another policeman, but my eyes were glued to the 8-ball she held between her grip. Something happened when I held it, I wasn’t crazy.

Right?

* * *

I’m going crazy; I am going fucking batshit crazy.

Hear me out, as I walked back into my bedroom with a larger than life sigh, dropping my bags to the floor. I planned to pull out some pictures of my mother some celebrities, maybe Zoey and jack it since I have the house to myself, then I’d play some videogame and enjoy myself until Mom got back home and decided to go pure ape on me for missing all of my classes. But none of that happened, it was about to happen mind you, I had my pants on the floor and one of my mother’s panties in my hands; don’t worry, I asked her for it nicely—while she was sleeping...

But none of that happened, cause when I sat on my bed with my pants down and my meat stick in my hand, I saw an 8-ball, lying undisturbed, neatly on my nightstand — the ‘8’ facing directly towards me.

Yep,

I’m going crazy.