The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 15

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Oh god, oh ffu- Fuuaaack!”

“Wait wai- Hahaha.. Wait!” Zoey pressed her palm against Hunter’s bare chest, using this break in tension to catch her breath. “What was that sound you made?” Her red lips curled upwards with a smile and didn’t bother to hold back a chuckle to her boyfriend’s expense. “Fuuaaack!” Zoey’s voice minced Hunter’s own with a hint of irony. “You sounded like some Duck-Pokémon hybrid.. Hehah... Do it again!”

“Wow, now I’m being made fun of during sex?” Hunter managed to stammer between thrusts. “Kay, I’m pulling out.” He pressed his arms into the bed’s cushiony surface and began to lean himself up.

But Zoey was quick to remove that option from the equation by wrapping her legs around his back, effectively pinning him onto the bed with her firm grip.

“H- Hey that ain’t fair! This is abuse someone call the cops!”

“Shhh, don’t worry..” Zoey placed her hand behind Hunter’s neck and began to close the distance between them until her lips brushed his own. “They’re on their way babe...” Her breath tickled his face, and their closeness had her erect breasts pressing into his chest. “And until they cum... I want you to make that cute little squeal again.”

“Afff- No, I’m not doing it!”

She licked her lips before laying a gentle kiss on his nose.

“Howa bout now?”

“oOOOfff, You almost got me with that.” Hunter’s erection twitched inside Zoey, causing a spark of arousal to bounce through her core as he thrust into her.

Zoey bit her lip due to the sudden charge of lust “Ohhh Oh baby, yeah!! I.. Mmmmm... Ahh ah..” She released a moan and clenched him closer to her chest; her strong grip was relentless in force as there was not a chance in hell Hunter would be able to leave until she was ready. “I love you! I love you I love you I fucking love you! Fffffahhhhhh!” Through her lust-filled fog, Zoey managed to unfix her grip on him and tenderly cup his face. She rubbed him gently before gradually guiding his chin down towards her chest.

Hunter’s eyes practically bulged as his sexy girlfriend’s ample tits entirely engulfed his vision. It took him a fair amount of mental strength to glance away, but upon doing so, he locked eyes with Zoey. “I can?”

“F- Fuuck, yes. God yes! Do whatever you want I don’t fucking care I... Ahh Mmmm... I love.. Ahhh I love you!” Her deep breaths filled with arousal had her breasts rising and falling rhythmically.

Hunter had enough intelligence not to question an open invitation, and soon his mouth was locked onto Zoey’s milky left tit, while his free hand was preoccupied pressing into her right one. Not that he could have done anything else with his other hand if he wanted to since Zoey was moaning in pleasure as she forced his hand to grope her.

“Mmm Fuck fuckk...” Zoey’s neck craned up as she mashed Hunter’s hand into her tit. Though, at this point, he needed no assistance cause his hands were sinking into her breasts on his own accord.

His tongue was making rounds around her nipple as if he has been starving for sustenance. Each lap served to egg Zoey on, which had her tighten her grip on him, reinforcing their embrace.

A phone ring’s buzz bounced along the interior walls of their shared bedroom. Zoey’s acute perception didn’t miss the sound, but while she was consciously aware of it, her current situation had her dismiss it in an instant. “Aaahh!” With a craned neck, she breathed out a heated sigh; her face, moist with beads of sweat, had parts of her red hair plastered to her forehead. How has she never realized how skilled her boyfriend is at sucking tit? Either he has had a gifted talent that she is just now discovering, or he had experienced in the matter that she wasn’t made aware of.

Regardless of how. He can do whatever the fuck Hunter wants with her tits, as long as she can re-experience this pleasure he can suck her dry for all she cares.

With the phone’s second ring, Hunter’s suckling slowed to a stop. He hesitantly removed his lips from Zoey’s hardened nipple. “Y.. You uh... You gonna pick that up?” He asked with a trail of spittle keeping him and his girlfriend connected.

“No. Nononono, it’s a spam call just keep suckinnnng”

With the way she moaned that last word, Hunter had no intention of refusing his wonderful goddess’ request. Even if he did, Zoey was quick to maneuver his face between her tits so she could grab the sides of each breast and mash his face with her large mounds. She was sturred on the press her bouncy pillows against him with each pleasuring throb of his member, tingling her sex and distributing their arousal.

BZZZZZZZZT

“Mmmhemmm...” Hunter mumbled words into Zoey’s chest.

She took a deep breath of air. “I... Emmm... I don’t gi- givvea shit who’s calling. You’re more importanttt to me than anyy.. Anything! Oh god! God I fucking love you holy shit!!”

BZZZZZZZZT

Zoey’s gaze was lock upwards towards the ceiling as wrapped her muscular legs around Hunter slightly tighter than before. But she happened to glance in the general direction of her phone when, through her lust-filled gaze, she was able to make out what name appeared under the caller ID.

“Hah.. Hank?”

“Mmm?!” Hunter said something before he removed his head from the comforting titty nest Zoey created for him. “Chief Hank? As in...”

“My boss...” Zoey took a deep sigh, causing her glistening sweat covered breasts to rise and brush against Hunter’s chin. Extending her arm out, she grabbed the device and curtly flipped the screen over. “Fuck him. I don’t have to go in till six.” She switched over to her boyfriend, grabbed his cheeks, and brought his lips to her own.

Hunter accepted the kiss, and they made out for a few elongated seconds before he gradually parted away with his tongue dragging along her bottom lip. “Babe, I love you too.. But you shouldn’t—”

“Oh whatever,” She brought a bare hand up and flicked away a strand of red hair. “What is he gonna place me on leave? Heh- Right.” Her blue eyes rolled in effect.

“Maybe!” Hunter spoke his two sense as Zoey pecked him on the lips.

Zoey gave him a soft smile, “He won’t, don’t worry babe.”

“Yeah? Okay.. Hey...” He looked around before Zoey could lock lips with him around “Did you see my... Huh.. That’s strange?”

“What?”

“My phone... I could have sworn.. Shieet.”

“What do you need your phone for?” She asked as she idly explored Hunter’s chest with her hands.

“I just wanted to take a picture of us, so I could show off how amazing my girlfriend is.”

“Oh? You’re always too shy to do that.” Zoey flashed him a white grin and reached for her phone, “Just use mine, we can do that right—”

“Yonk!” Hunter swiped Zoey’s phone right from her grip and expertly typed in her password to unlock it.

“Hey! Wait don’t!”

“Too late,” Hunter gently dropped Zoey’s phone onto her breast and watched it lightly jiggle rhythmically. “Called him.”

“Y- You bitch!”

“You see! I outplayed you that easily, you’re usually ten times harder to fool. But when you’re horny, you never think straght! Which is why you should call him, cause I’m pretty sure it might be important.”

“Nothing Hank has to say could ever be more important than—”

“Zoey! You picked up.”

“Hey Hank, yeah, I was just making breakfast. Sorry you were stuck on ring for so long.” Zoey’s voice took a complete U-turn from her pervious aroused state and switched to one of general normalcy.

“Of course, you were up late last night, so I didn’t expect you to pick up honestly. I was intending to stop calling after the fourth one.”

“Really? Heheh, so I could have pretended I didn’t hear it!” She said in a cheery tone of voice. While simultaneously shooting Hunter with a glare that went utterly unnoticed since his eyes were glued to her chest as he was playing with her right nipple.

“Yeah, you could have.” The voice on the other end of the line chuckled slightly.

“Anyway, we received a report from the County School, and you requested that I forward related incidents in that area over to you.”

“Shit..” She mumbled under her breath.

“It’s decently early, and you must be tired, so I don’t expect you to pick it up. I’ll send David over there instea—”

“No! I’ll take it!”

“You sure? I don’t want you to overstress yourself.”

“Thank you, Hank, but I’m fine.”

“Well, okay then, I’ll say you’re dispatched. And be quick about it.”

“Of course, sir.”

“Alright then, bye now.”

“Bye!” Zoey said her goodbye with gusto before she dropped the phone and collapsed her head back onto a pillow. “SHIT!”

“Okay, I’m going to apologize for that one,” Hunter said, still gazing at her rising and falling chest like it was some eye-magnet.

“No, thanks for picking it up...” One sigh later. “I set myself up for this crap cause I wanted to see if I could catch any shit like drug deals going on at the school.”

“You’re brother?”

“Fuckkkk yes!” She covered her face with her hands and groaned into the palms before her. “It’s always cause of him! And it isn’t even like he asked me to do it! It’s just all my doing.”

“Hey, don’t beat yourself up, you’re just trying to protect your brother from himself. It just shows how much of an amazing sister you are. He might hate you for it, but in the end, you’re doing the best for him!”

“Yeah.. Yeah...”

“Though, I was wondering.. If you... When you find out what he’s hiding. What are you going to do?”

“Well, it depends on..”

“No I mean,” Hunter finally found it in him to tear his gaze away from Zoey’s chest. “What if it’s something illegal? Cause I’m fully aware of how much you love him.”

“Well... Well of course I’d—” Zoey had to think to herself for a moment, as the thought did cross her mind. If what Ryan is hiding is so substantial that he’s hiding it from her for a reason. Perhaps it would be best for her to stay unaware of the truth. At least then she shouldn’t have to... Well... “I gotta go!”

“Yeah of course!”

“So uhh... Can you pull out?”

“I already did.” He pushed back from her, proving his point.

“What!?”

“Yeah, while you were talking to your boss and pretending you weren’t just having sex.” He reached behind him and pulled out a filled condom. “I came in this too!”

“Well, thanks for fucking informing me...” She grumbled as she slid her legs off the side of the bed. “We’re doing this again tonight, mister! So I can finish!”

“Sure.”

Mom returned home, and I had a plan.

Well, it’s more of an idea. Most of my plans don’t normally end well...

I didn’t end up washing my clothes, I instead chose to spend my time watching YouTube while I waited for Mom’s arrival. Now, why would I refuse to do something as straightforward as doing my laundry? Because one, I’m lazy, and two! I want to try out this new card.

It wont even be a major deal if it doesn’t work and I get in trouble, since my new punishment-trigger would turn any of her punishments into something to look forward to.

Also, if I’m going to gain full control over my mother, I can’t simply stoop to her demands. If she tells me to do something, I have to do everything in my power to disobey her just to prove that she doesn’t have a say in what I do. It’s simple mind-control 101! The master isn’t supposed to just do what his servant says, that ain’t how things work son! Now, you can argue that I’m not her master, in fact, she should be the dom since she’s my mother. But to that I say.

Shut up.

Now if you happen to be wondering how I’m going to get out of the whole ‘semen on clothing’ situation, don’t worry!

It’s super easy, barely an inconvenience!

“Ryan!” The sound of my mother echoes throughout the halls.

Oh, right on cue.

“Yes, Mom!?”

“Come down here, now!”

Oh, I’m gonna come down alright.

“What’s up Mom?” I ask as I slide into the laundry room with a wide grin plastered to my face.

“Yeah? What’s up? Well, at least you’re happy,” She rested her hands on her hips. “Cause I’m not.”

My eyes, of course, began searching for her cleavage. I’ve gotten used to her displaying herself as soon as she gets back from work; it doesn’t matter what she’s wearing, the passive trigger forces her to unbutton until that secretive bra is revealed. Today’s no different! Mom’s wearing a sleeveless black tank top with a deep v-neck. The top dived so deep that more than half of her bra underneath is clearly visible to anyone with eyes. Her large breasts filled the bra to its limit and pushed it out against her top for a pleasing effect. At least, according to my erection. An erection that is pointing directly towards my mother, as if claiming her body as it’s own.

“W..Whut’s wrong Mom?” I ask through a grunt of arousal as I try my dam hardest not to make my ogling noticeable.

She let out a peeved sigh and crossed her arms below her bust, causing her mostly revealed bra to pop out of her dress and bounce hypnotically back into place like disturbed jello. “I want you to look around us right now and figure out why I called you here.”

“Hmmm.....” I bring a hand to my chin and rub it comedically, as my second-hand fumbles with my pants. “Nothing here is ringing any bells,” I said the moment my pants and boxers his the floor, causing my erect member to show itself to the world.

And I swear, my mother’s eyes widened ever so slightly the moment my shaft was revealed, but almost as quickly her eyes darted back up to my face, and her tongue shot out to lick her plump lips. It’s as if she saw it, but her mind couldn’t register that I’m topless. As long as I stay erect, she is physically and mentally unable to realize that her son is standing in front of her bottomless, with his cock pointing directly towards her womanly folds.

“Ryan, I know there are times we argue, and you aren’t happy with me. I want to be a nice mother to both you and your sister, but I just asked you to do a simple task.”

“Yeah?”

“And that attitude, right there young man! I was going to give you a second chance, I was perfectly fine if you forgot. Sweety, I don’t want you to hate me. But you’ve been stepping out of line lately.” Mom shifted her weight to one side and rested a hand on her hip, causing her fully exposed bra-contained breasts to jiggle ever so slightly. “Can you see my dilemma here? I don’t want to be overly strict, but I need you to realize that I’m your mother, and you must do as I say.”

“I understand.”

“I don’t think you do... These clothes, you...”

“Oh yeah!! Can you clean them for me Mom?”

“Sure baby.” She said without skipping a beat. She stepped towards me and wrapped two strong hands around my head, pulling me in for a hug. “You can always ask mommy to clean up.” I genuinely believe that the more I use a trigger the less resistance she has for it; this time she didn’t even have time to realize I flipped her entire argument.

“Mmmhm.” I moaned into her tits and breathed in her aroma. God, it felt ten times better than her bra, because this time, I can inhale the scent of her skin, and feel her boobflesh against both cheeks. My erection pressed hard between her thighs as she squeezed me tight.

She began to step away after who knows how long. But I was able to get a final lick between her cleavage before she stepped back.

“You should’ve just asked me to clean this for you before I called you down here sweety.”

“Ooaooh... I... Fuck...”

“Language, please.”

“Guhh...” I shook the feeling of her pillows out of my head. “I just like pretending you have power, that’s all.”

“Oh, sweety” She hummed to herself as if she ignored my response entirely. “You could go now, I’ll finish your laundry for you.”

“Actually, I was wondering,” I said.

“What’s that dear?”

“Do you need help with the laundry?”

“Do... I...” Mom paused while she bent down to pick up a discarded piece of clothing, her juicy childbearing ass facing me in all it’s glory. Only now do I realize she’s wearing tight yoga pants, that’s outlining her heart-shaped rump perfectly with the way the material clutches to her skin. I can even make out the outline of her pantie.

I was tempted to reach out, and gently rub my hand across the ass that gave birth to both Zoey and Mia.

But her slight falter stopped almost immediately.

“Oh honey, thank you!” She stood up and spun to face me with a wide smile. “I actually do have something that needs to be cleaned,” Mom said as she reached both hands into her yoga bottom’s waistbands and... And... began to pull her pants down!? Holy fuck! She’s stripping right in front of me!? The tight pants tried their dam hardest to prevent her from ripping them downwards. But Mom knew exactly what she’s doing as she revealed more and more of her smooth meaty thighs to her son. My eyes couldn’t find a place to rest, her creamy thighs? Or her massive breasts as they bounce around with each shimmy of her hips? I love the light splatter of freckles between her tits, and I even spy a couple of splotches on her juicy thigh. Mia clearly got her small sprinkle of freckles from Mom.

“Here you go sweaty.”

“Huh?” My mind was so distracted by her revealing figure that I completely zoned out. With a glance down to her outstretched hand, I almost choke on my tongue once I see what she’s holding.

“Your pantie!?”

“Yes, you wanted to help with my laundry, did you not?” She looked down to her hand and shook the undergarment. “I’ve been wearing this all day so it’s reasonable moist and warm; probably even smells like me. Heheh..”

“Oh... god...” I groaned, this is too much for me, and I just got off a little more than an hour ago.

“Are you okay dear?” She tilted her head.

“I’m fine!” I swiped Mom’s pantie from her grasp and prepared to race to my room where I would then masturbate profusely. When I was stopped by a familiar and monotoned voice.

“Sub-Trigger, Whenever Ryan asks to assist me with the laundry, I will give him either my pantie or bra, depending on which one needs the most cleaning. I will never second guess whatever he does with the clothing that I give him as I will assume he is cleaning it.”

“Wow...” I mumbled absently with Mom’s moist underwear pressed against my nose. “Uh... Mom?”

“Yes, sweety?”

“Do you have anything else that needs to be washed? Cause I can help with that.

“Oh, sure!”

Huh, well now I have both her bra and her pantie. Both materials are warm and fresh, with the tangy smell of my mother ingrained into the fabric.

Neat!

“Okay so... I’m sorry explain this to me.” Zoey tried her dam hardest to come off as an equal party in this situation. One that wouldn’t pick a side and would instead look at the big picture to assist everyone to come into a mutual understanding. But it’s hard to sympathise with either of them when they’re mentally retarded! “So you didn’t cause this?” She addressed the flustered janitor, who looks as though he’d rather be cleaning up toilets than have to deal with this circumstance. Relatable.

“No Ma’m.”

“And you didn’t either?” Zoey addressed her former principle.

“Of course not!”

‘’ I ditched sex for this? ‘’ She sighed mentally as not to give anyone ammo for their current anger. “And I reviewed the camera footage. The perpetrator wasn’t shone. It could have been an accident?”

“Or a juvenal prank.” Ms. Fawn spat. And the janitor nodded his head in agreement. If they’re on the same page with each other, why were the two of them just arguing three seconds ago!?

“Regardless, what do you expect me to do without any evidence of—”

“Evidence!? Do you not see the billard ball someone threw into our cars!?”

Zoey blinked, and checked out the totaled car’s windshield through her peripheral vision “Yeah, I don’t see how I’d miss it.”

“Well check it for fingerprints and—”

“And match it with every student in the school? Ms. Fawn, you understand how that time would end up being a waste of resources?”

“Waist of—” The woman stammered. “My taxes pay for those resources, and now when I need them, you’re claiming you can’t do it!?”

‘’Oh, so she’s one of them, okay then.’’

“Of course, you’re absolutely right.” Zoey smiled, “I’ll bring the two items in, and we’ll get right to it. Alright? But in the meantime, I suggest you call up your insurance agency to get this checked out.”

“And what about any additional costs? I’m not taking that out of my pocket. I expect that once you find out who’s at fault that the perpetrator will cover all costs.”

“Do you not realize that if one of these teens did it, they clearly wouldn’t have the money on hand to replace a car of this value!?”

Is what she wanted to say.

Instead, she just stared at the principle for a few seconds before responding with a light tone of voice. “Absolutely! I’ve got it covered.”

“F- F- Fuuuckin hell...”

‘Some things never change.’

“What?” I propped my head up rather suddenly, as I’ve grown accustomed to the 8-ball’s continual silence.

‘Some things never change.’

“No- I heard you, I just- I thought you were in a pissy mood.”

‘I am in a pissy mood.’

“And... But... You—”

‘Kid just shut the fuck up. I said some things never change, stop over-analyzing shit.’

“Ahhh! That’s the 8-ball I remember!”

‘Look at yourself.’

I peeked down, not fully understanding what he’s-

Oahhhh! Yeahhh...

Some things never change.

After Mom handed me her undergarments, I made a bee-line back to my bedroom so I could relive my pent up arousal in the best way I know how; good o’l masturbation! It’s the exact same situation that occurred a little more than a week ago. Except then, I had to steal Mom’s panties from beneath her noes; and now, my mother willingly handed over her freshly used underware.

How things have evolved.

Our usual dynamic had shifted a great deal from when we started. Though, if you were to ask Mom, she’d be adamant that nothing has changed in the slightest. And if that’s what she wants to believe, let her live in blissful ignorance, no one’s getting hurt here.

Yet, while things have changed, some other shit continued to stay the same.

Like me, for example, and how I’m using my mother’s undergarments to fuel me towards an explosive sexual climax. Or what the millennials call an orgasm. I had her pantie wrapped around my dick, with its soft material serving as a warm embrace to my pulsing member. It’s still moist from Mom’s day at work, and it’s clearly noticeable from its faint musk radiating the aroma from between her creamy legs. Mom’s bra was currently pressed into my face with my nose taking deep breaths to take in the smell of my mother’s tits. If I closed my eyes, I could easily imagine-

Knock Knock

“Honey, I brought...” Mom did her usual, knock twice on the door so that she can claim she respects my priviacy before asserting her authority as the parental figure by coming in regardless of what I say. She paused in her movements into my room upon noticing what I was doing and was quick to avert her gaze. “Ryan! Why don’t you have your clothes on!?”

“Maybe b.. because you cammee.. Into... Into my bedroom without giving me a ch- chance to say I was indecent.” I responded through the continual strokes of my shaft; Mom’s pantie still being used as my primary source of satisfaction.

A nice contrast to before, is it not? Like I said, over a week ago, I did this very same thing. And when Mom caught me stroking, it was an instant rage of anger, disgust, and a barrage of negative emotions towards her son’s perverted actions. But as of now, I know that she is entirely unable to notice my erection; as long as I’m erect, I can masturbate two inches from her face, and she’d not see a single speck wrong with the situation. Well... Maybe she’d ask why I broke into her personal space, but other than that, she’d not be unmoved. That’s the very reason why I didn’t care to stop wanking, or even lock the door for that matter. If she came in and for some reason reacted in a way I wasn’t prepared to deal with... I’d just clap my hands, and her memory would be wiped faster than it’d take me to cum a tsunami.

But as it looks now, it seems like that won’t be nessisary, as she didn’t notice I had her pantie around my cock. She didn’t even realize I’m wanking it. In her mind, the only thing out of wack here is the fact that I’m not clothed. Hell, even the fact that I have her bra clenched to my face didn’t face her since the Sub-Trigger is forcing her not to question what I’m doing with her clothing. How does that work? I dunno, maybe she thinks I’m biding my time to use the washing machine, or perhaps she belives me sniffing her undergarments is my way of cleaning them? Whatever the reason, even with her sudden entrance, I see no reason to stop wanking.

“Well, I apologize for barging in, I guess, but go put on clothes.” Mom said with her back to me. Allowing me to soak in the view of her juicy well-formed posterior. Her yoga bottom clenched into her bubbly ass like a second skin, and I took appreciation of the fact that there was no trace of a pantie underneath that ass-clenching bottom. Of course, she didn’t have any underwear on. The one she had is currently attached to my sweaty dick as I check out her ass.

“Can.. Can it wait I’m—”

“Now, Ryan! Make yourself decent.”

Fuuuuuck

That wasn’t the groan of a man who just ejaculated. Nah, that’s the sound of a guy who’s being cucked out of his pent up release.

“Alright fine..” Dropping her bra, I left Mom’s pantie wrapped around my dick as I stuffed it back into my boxers and slid the first set of pants I found lying on the floor. “I’m decent,” I said after I yanked on a t-shirt.

Mom seemed content with my state of dress as she turned to face me, and furthermore, I was also satisfied with the jiggly sway of Mom’s tits as she moved closer into my room. Without a bra, her deep-diving tanktop had no way of keeping her massive rack in check. Which had her bouncing and swaying with every movement she made. The tops material was thin enough to make it visible where her nips were located, and clearly, that top was relying on a bra to keep her from crossing the line of revealing to downright slutty.

“I just came to tell you that the pizza’s in the kitchen, I’m going to get some after I change, but your sister’s probably going to grab some slices right now.” My erection was still in full force, pushing through my pants. And she must have subconsciously noticed it since she was lightly bouncing on her heels as she talked, which had her tits jiggling to a hypnotic effect. I need to find a trigger that’ll allow me to stare at her bust without her realizing, cause it took all of my willpower to continue keeping eye contact as she unawarely teased me. “You should get your portion before there’s none left because I’m not buying another one.”

“Yeah? You’re not going to order another one?”

“Yes, and I mean it this time, young man. You can try asking, but the answer will be an unyielding no.”

“Okay, Mom,” I smiled to myself, loving the little victories I’m able to pull over her. “I might just buy my own with the allowance you give me.”

“Oh, really?” She chuckled at what I said and crossed her arms under her bust, which pushed her already half-revealed tits upwards even more, to the point where I could see a slight peek of her areola poking through the hem of her top.

I laughed along with her. “Yeah, yeah. Did you forget about the allowance you owed me for all the hard work I did around the house?”

“I...”

“I’m joking Mom, thanks for the food.” I moved to my desk to retrieve my phone and pretend to text. When in reality, I was using it to take a few pictures of her as she practically held up her bust with her crossed arms. “I’ll grab a slice before it gets cold.”

Snap

I’m using that one for later.

“Ryan.”

“Hmm?” I humed while taking another silent picture and pretending to type innocently.

“Did I completely forget to give you your allowance?”

“Uh.. Umm....” I slowly lowered the phone, since her confused voice was slightly off. She’s usually much more sure of herself and.. And well, I know I definitely don’t have any allowance. “Yes? Yes...”

“Oh, I’m sorry sweety! You should have told me earlier!” Mom was quick to exclaim. “Hold one for one second.”

I was left standing there with my phone still held in my hand. This has to be another Trigger of time kind, because there is no way Mom would act like this regularly. Especially since money is involved, and money was something Mom and Dad were always cautious in sharing as they didn’t want their kids to grow accustomed to being handed cash.

“Yo Ball...”

‘Whut,’

“What’s this?”

‘Just wait.’

Wait I did. And I didn’t have to stand here for long. Mom came back in a fast-paced walk, causing her tits to bounce with each step, and I blatantly saw one of her nipples pop out for a second before the cover of her cleavage-baring tanktop hid it again.

“So how much did I forget to give you?” Mom asked, with her hand shuffling through her purse.

“Just... Twenty bucks.”

“Alright,” Mom pulled out a twenty and handed it to me. “Here you go! Sorry for forgetting, dear.”

“It’s no problem, I took the twenty out of her extended hand and quickly pocketed it.”

Mom’s smile quickly went blank as her face reverted back to a hypnotic trance. “Passive-Trigger. If Ryan reminds me that I forgot to give him his allowance, I will take whatever amount of money that he claims I owed him out of my purse and hand it over to him without complaint. He can continue to remind me, and I will give him as much as he asks for until my purse runs out of cash, then I will tell him that I gave him all he needs and he won’t be able to use this trigger on me again until I refill my wallet with money.” She blinked a few times after her hypnotic ramble was over, and I was offered another smile. “Okay now, remember to get your food, or you can buy yourself something with that money. You did earn it after all.” Mom turned to leave, but I was quick to stop her.

“Mom wait.”

“Hm?” She paused and looked over to me.

“That isn’t all of the allowances you owed me.”

“Oh, you’re right!” She re-opened her purse.

“Yeah, I’m supposed to have sixty more than I have now, remember?”

“Of course,” Mom handed me three more twenties, which I gladly took.

She smiled again and turned to leave when I stopped her. “Mom, you owe me more allowance!”

“I do? How much?”

‘Are we under arrest?’ Lawrence asked as he was sturring a cup of tea from within his billiard ball.

‘No, we’re being taken in for examining. Have you not been paying attention?’ Karma responded.

‘No.’

‘Your complete honesty makes it hard to be mad at you."’She sighed, ‘Anyway, it’ll be for the best if we get brought into their base of operations. We can knick control of their entire defense force.’

‘I hate to be that guy,’ Lawrence said as he was that guy. ‘But our orders weren’t to take over the planet or anything. We were just tasked to eliminate the eight.’

‘Yes, but who knows how many beings the eight has under its sway. We must prepare for the worst and hope for the best.’

Lawrence stammered

‘I.. I mean.. I guess that’s fair, but I don’t know if I’m comfortable being examined. What if they find my secret recipe for the perfect cup of tea!’

‘Yeah, I’m not sure that exists. And if it does, you definitely don’t have it.’

“Hey, Hank.” Zoey’s voice caught the two being’s attention as she spoke to her general officer, being completely unaware of the world-altering power she has lying on her passenger seat. “So the ‘school incident.’ Yeah, it was a complete waste of time. It’s just delinquent kids, at least, that’s what I think there’s literally no evidence to go after.”

“Did you write up a report.”

“Unfortunately. I mean, I had to, but there are many more important things we should be spending our attention on. I reviewed the camera footage and took accounts. There is genuinely no evidence to put anyone at fault. I’m filing it under an unmanageable accident.” One sigh later, Zoey added. “Now... They wanted me to bring the billiard balls in for examining...”

“They didn’t.”

“They did... And I told them... We’re not going to do that, right? It’d be a waste of—”

“Yeah, no. I trust you. If you don’t see it as a big deal, I don’t either. You can toss them or take them with you, whatever you think is best.”

“Thanks Hank.”

“Don’t thank me. You’ve been running strong for long enough. You’ve earned my trust.”

“You’re gonna make me blush. Heh, anyway I’ll send in the report, but I’ll talk to you later.”

They said their goodbyes and the two billiard balls gently clacked together due to the shifting road.

‘Noo my tea spilled!!’

‘Who cares about the tea!? They don’t see us as a significant enough threat to bring us into their base! Now that’s just insulting on a multitude of levels...”

“My tea...” Lawrence faint sobbing was entierly ignored.

‘Fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkk!’ Karma cursed, ‘Okay shit.. It’s fine, change of plans. We won’t control the whole police station. Let’s start small.’

‘My teeaaaa—’

‘Lawrence!’

‘Sorry,’ He gulped. ‘Start small. I get it... So what? Are we going to enslave this officer?’

‘Mmmhm! If we get control of her, who cares what she wants or doesn’t want to do. We can use her to enslave more of her members until we have the entire police force under our sway!’

Knock Knock Knock

“Hey Mia...” I knocked on her door and peeked my head into her bedroom after hearing a-

“What?”

“Whatcha doing?”

“Homework.” She spoke half-heartedly and uncaringly as she was clearly annoyed with my pressense.

I studied her figure while she sat at her desk. She was pushed so close to the table before her. Her ample chest was resting on the hard surface and pressing into the paper she was writing on. She removed the clothes she had on at school today, which was extremely unfortunate cause I wanted to use the photoshoot trigger while she was still in that skintight outfit. It’s the closest thing I’ll get to seeing her naked for the time being.

Anywho, I’m not here to use a trigger on her. Unfortunately, I don’t have too many with Mia’s name on them at the time being, so I couldn’t do much even if I intended to.

No, for now, I’m just here to be an annoying brother because I’m still aroused. Yes, aroused and very.. Very horny. Mia can blame Mom for my sudden appearance into her room; I never got to finish jacking it. And I do have every intention of finishing.

The goal is simple.

Annoy Mia.

Mia calls Mom.

Mom gets mad at me.

I need to be ‘punished.’

I use the punishment trigger on Mom.

I get ‘punished.’

I blow my load.

Simple as that. I am a true mastermind, yes I’m aware.

“So Sis, how’s the pizza?” I noticed she has two pizza slices sitting on a plate beside her.

“Haven’t tried any yet. Hey, can you leave?” She glanced up at me for the first time since our encounter, and my cock pulsed upon being reminded how beautiful my sister is. Her face was completely flawless with her light assortment of freckles, only adding charm to her features.

At that moment, I was seconds away from dropping my original plan to set up an impromptu photo-sesh with my beautiful little sister.

But no-

Don’t get distracted!

I just need to tease her enough to get Mom involved.

“You know, I don’t think you need that slice.”

“Don’t touch it.” She scowled.

“Too late.” I swiped her slice of pizza off from her plate and began to inch it towards my mouth.

“Fucker!” Mia instantly sprang her arm up to catch my own and stop me from taking a bite out of the slice.

“What? I’m hungry!”

“No, you’re being a bitch.”

“Mia look..” I sunk my arm down a tad, not because she was as strong as Zoey or anything. More because her nails were beginning to dig into my arm. “You and I both know that pizza is the leading cause to... Um..”

“Um? What? Bro, you can’t even come up with a reason for being a jerk!”

I noticed a slight smirk to her soft lips, which had me realize she wasn’t finding this situation as annoying as I first thought.

“Pizza leads to what?! Go on I want to hear your excuse so I can tell it to Mom!”

“I dunno fuckin... You’re really putting me on the spot here... It leads to.. fucking bug bites, yeah! Yeah, and they’re gonna itch!”

“Bug... Bites?” Mia spoke softly so abruptly that I was taken aback. Her grip on my arm slipped, and I felt a pang of concern for a few sudden seconds. But she blinked away her distant look and shifted back to her paper. “Whatever, dude, take it. I’m not going to let you distract me from my work.”

“Uhh... Mia, you good?”

“Fine, but I’d be better once you leave.” She responded without tearing her gaze from what she was reading. Her eyes were locked on the paper, but I noticed her left hand was scratching the side of her chest, right under her left breast.

She kept scratching and itching, her hand moved from right below, to directly on her tit. It was hard to notice from my angle here, but her opposing hand was itching the side of her exposed thigh at the hem of her short shorts.

“Are you itchy?”

“No!” Mia spat, “Maybe... Maybe just a little... It’s none of your bueness.” She shot me a sharp look while her left hand was scratching her tit in the spot I assume her nipple is, as if it were nobodies business. Which I guess it was nobodies business. Unless...

I said something along the lines of ‘bug bites’ since I was trying to find the words for something retarded to say but... What if I found some type of trigger..

“Bug bites?”

“What?” Her hands were still scratching herself adamantly.

“Do you have bug bites?”

“What the f- No!”

“Then why are you scratching yourself!?”

“I don’t.. I... It’s none of your—”

“Do you need help?”

Mia’s eyes narrowed, which would have usually put me on edge if it weren’t for the fact that she was scratching her remarkable body as if little bitties were crawling all over her bitties. And also... Ya’know, if I were still afraid of Mom’s punishments. “You’d want to help wouldn’t you? Cause you’re such a perv—” Mia’s voice and expression were cut off as if a switch had been pulled. She went into a blank in the same way I’ve grown accustomed to witnessing. And her voice switched from her usual cute self to a plane monotone, one that was void of any form of emotion. “Sub-Trigger found. Follow me.”

“Okay?”

Mia pushed out of her chair in a hypnotic trance and began walking to the bathroom that’s connected to her room. I followed her as she asked, and noticed her short shorts were very much short. And the tank top she had on wasn’t too revealing, but it showed off a respectable amount of cleavage for someone who isn’t mind-controlled into showing it off. I followed her ass as she walked to the bathroom; it was full of fat in each cheek, which sat enticingly atop her fit legs.

Mia entered her bathroom and leaned forward to look under the sink, shooting out her ass in my direction. I would have slapped caressed or stroked her juicy rear if I wasn’t afraid of breaking whatever spell she was in.

Mia fumbled with whatever she was intending on doing below the sink and stood back up to her full petite hight. As she turned around to face me, she was so close to my person her large chest pressed into me, and I was able to gawk directly down her top and even drool into her cleavage as she was still in her hypnotic trance.

I was snapped out from my perverted trance by the feeling of a light blue card being pressed into my hand.

“What?”

Mia’s monotoned voice responded. “If you come across a trigger word before finding the card that coincides with it, the subject will enter this trance I am in currently to collect the card for you to have. Finding the trigger before getting the card itself will make knowing what it does easier as I will inform you of how to use it if you desire to know.” Mia paused for a second. “Would you like to know what this trigger does?”

I took in what she said and glanced down to the card in my hand. ‘Sub-Trigger—Bug bites only itch when you think about them. And Big brother is the one to supply treatment.’

“Yeah, I’d like to know.”

“If my big brother reminds me, I will remember that I was bitten twice on some part of my body a couple days ago. I can’t help but rub my bites, even though I know that will only make me want to rub them more. I know that big brother can find a lotion that will make my bites stop itching. Anything he tells me is lotion, is lotion. Once I thoroughly rub his lotion into my bites, they will stop itching. And I will be extremely grateful to my big brother for helping me in such a kind way.”

“Fucking hell...” I stood there, taking in her words. As long with the beautiful sight of the darkness that resides in her cleavage. “So... Anything I say is lotion is lotion?”

“Anything.” She responded with her blank face and dull voice.

My cock throbbed as I was still starved for release.