The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eidolon

Chapter II: The Family That Geeks Together

Now that you’ve read about one series of events, are you convinced of the truth of who I am? Funnily enough, probably not; only 0.4% of you have decided that this story is real, while the rest of you believe it must still be fiction. Perhaps that is the true reason for my submission to this particular website: plausible deniability. Maybe I know that, through a chain of events most people could never understand, someone will catch me in the act one day. And when they do, they will try to “warn” others that I am manipulating them. Then I can simply point to this story and say, “Don’t believe him; he got that idea from an erotic fiction website. You can’t trust anything he says.” Do you suppose that’s why this story is here? Well, if it is, certainly I should try and stay on theme. So here, have another little anecdote with some more... saucy elements. This was a particularly fun and challenging game for me, so I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

Jenna Dixon woke up one morning just like she did every other morning: reluctantly. She much preferred the night, but her job didn’t have any night shifts, so she was forced by financial concerns to push on like a semiconscious zombie. She brushed her teeth like a zombie. She showered like a zombie. She put on her work uniform like a zombie. She drove to work like a zombie, which really wasn’t too safe of her, but she had no choice. It was only after a cup of coffee in the break room before her shift that Jenna began to truly wake.

She stood behind the counter of her local electronics store’s repair desk—let’s call it the Geek Group desk—and waited for customers. She chatted idly with coworkers when things were slow, and fixed a few computers here and there. Honestly, most computer problems tended to be user error, known to techies like Jenna as PEBKAC: Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair. So much of her job consisted of explaining the basics of using a computer to customers who really should have invested in a class for this instead. But she was getting paid for it, so she shouldn’t complain, or at least that’s what her supervisor always suggested.

About fifteen minutes before her lunch break, a nervous-looking man-boy in his twenties walked up to the desk carrying a laptop. He brushed his mousy hair back with his free hand, then pushed his thick-framed glasses up the bridge of his nose. It may have seemed ironic to many people that this man, the very stereotype of nerdiness, was coming in for technological help from Jenna, a beauty if ever there was one; but you should never judge a book by its cover. The man, whose name was Ray, knew next to nothing about computers, while Jenna had been a tech lover since she was ten.

Anyway, Ray laid his laptop on the service counter and explained his issue to the woman behind the desk. “Hi. I, uh... accidentally spilled soda on the keyboard... the computer won’t even start up anymore... I need it fixed, there’s a lot of, uh... important files on here. Sensitive stuff.”

Jenna sighed in her mind while showing the outward appearance of someone eager to help, in a way convincing enough through years of practice in a customer service position. “Sure thing! Just fill out this form and I can take a look at it.” As Ray filled out the paperwork, Jenna tried to turn the laptop on, and sure enough it wouldn’t boot. “Hm. Well, it could be as simple as replacing the keyboard, unless there’s damage to the motherboard or the connections to the hard drive. I’ll have to take a closer look at it. If you leave it here overnight, I’ll have more information for you tomorrow. Don’t worry,” she added, following a version of a company-mandated script, “the Geek Group will help you get everything in working order as best we possibly can!” She grinned convincingly enough, though Ray just nodded nervously. He left his contact information on the form, then turned and walked out the door, though Jenna could have sworn he looked over his shoulder at her once before leaving.

Jenna called a coworker over to man the desk while she took Ray’s laptop in the back room for investigation. First step: try replacing the keyboard. She carefully opened the computer’s case, then unplugged the cable to the keyboard. Then she connected a temporary USB keyboard and pressed the power button. Sure enough, the PC began booting up, seemingly fine. If all else worked, that meant he’d simply have to pay for a replacement keyboard, less than $100, and he’d be good to go. When everything finished booting to the desktop, she noticed a folder labeled “Important—Stay Out!". Well, she thought, he did say he needed all his important files intact... I’d better check to make sure there’s no corruption... She knew that was unlikely, but her curiosity got the better of her, and she really wanted to know what kind of “important files” this man-boy had. So she opened up the folder...

Back up. Twelve hours earlier, Ray was sipping a cola and watching a movie on his laptop. Just as the scene reached its suspenseful climax, there was a sudden BANG BANG BANG on his window. He jumped, startled, and knocked his soda can down onto his computer, causing it to lock up immediately. By the time he looked outside, he saw no one; of course, I knew exactly how long he would take to react, and exactly how long I would have to slink away silently.

Back up. Five years earlier (yes, I am that old), Ray was a horny teenager searching for porn. He never expected to discover a new fetish, but as he navigated to his favorite porn site, the “New Videos” section contained an interesting addition: “Real Incest: Brother & Sister”. He checked it out, and from that day on, he had a new erotic interest for life. Unfortunately, he never did learn how to encrypt his data.

Back up. One day before Ray’s new interest blossomed, a pair of incestuous siblings in Alabama received an anonymous “spam” email, urging them to submit a video to “the kinkiest amateur porn site on the internet”. They decided to give it a shot...

Fast-forward. As the thumbnails for the video files in the “important” folder loaded, Jenna smirked. Porn. She knew it. So many people were so secretive about their porn, but 95% of customers had such a porn folder hidden somewhere on their system. Not many were stupid enough to keep it right on their desktop, though. As she mused about the sociology of porn downloads, her smirk turned into a shocked slack-jaw. The file names were things like “Bro & Sis 1”, “Brother Fucks Sister Doggy-Style”, and “Sister Takes Brother In The Ass”. Holy shit! This perv was into incest porn! She knew he looked creepy, and this confirmed it. Still, everyone has their kinks, and she wasn’t supposed to be snooping in her customers’ files anyway. She closed the folder, turned off the PC, and wrote up a report with the recommended solution of “replace keyboard”. She went on with her day, but in the back of her mind, she couldn’t stop thinking about the video thumbnails, and how hot they’d looked before she’d realized what they really were.

That night as she relaxed in front of the TV at home, she thought she’d forgotten about Ray and his files. She slouched back to get comfortable, and put one hand inside her waistband, as she often did. One sensation led to another action, and soon she was masturbating quite aggressively. This was nothing new; she lived alone and was not ashamed of her sexuality, so masturbation was a common occurrence for her. But she stopped as she was interrupted by her mind returning to the thumbnails again. Ew, she thought to herself. I can’t think about incest shit while I’m masturbating! It would be like thinking of my brother! Ugh, can you imagine if I thought about Ethan while I had my hands down my pants? That’d be so wrong. Imagining his face while I... touched myself... he would be shocked if he ever saw that... not that he would see it, of course... he could never... see me with my fingers inside my... pussy... Despite her best conscious effort, she found herself more turned on than she’d been in a very long time, and her fingers seemed to resume their ministrations of their own accord. The more she tried to stop thinking of her brother, the more she realized he was a white elephant. That is, the more you try not to think of a white elephant, the less you can think of anything else. And sure enough, she kept imagining Ethan’s face with his full lips... his hair for her to grab... his abs for her to run her hands over... his package which she could only imagine was... quite large under his jeans... One hard thrust of her hips up into her hand, and Jenna came so strongly that she couldn’t relax her spine until she was done. When she was, she relaxed on the couch, her hand unmoving but still inside her, and took deep breaths. What she’d just done was wrong, it was creepy, it was not something she’d ever imagine doing... but it was also arousing. More arousing than she would have expected, and that intrigued her. Ever the curious cat, her mind began to consider possibilities never before open to her...

Now, you might think making a young lady fantasize about her brother while masturbating would be a worthy enough goal, but you’d be wrong. In fact, you’d be surprised at how many people fantasize about incest, even those who aren’t “into” it consciously. The subconscious mind is a funny thing like that. And so, two weeks before all this, Ethan Dixon received a package...

Ethan had been home from work for an hour when he heard a knock on the door. As he opened it, he saw no one, but he did notice a medium-sized package on his doorstep. He took it inside and, closing the door behind him, read the label. Curiously, there was no return address, but it was addressed specifically to Ethan Dixon, so whoever sent it must have known him. He put it on his dining room table, found a knife in the kitchen, and cut the brown cardboard open. Inside was a series of DVDs in a box: Game of Thrones, The First Seven Seasons. He’d never watched the series, though he’d heard great things about it, and as a fan of all things fantasy, he decided he’d give it a try. Someone thought he’d like it enough to buy it for him, right? So he may as well not waste their money by ignoring it.

He popped the first disc into his DVD player and began watching. He was hooked from the first episode, though he was a little taken aback by the blatant displays of incestuous activity. But he kept watching, marathoning it in all his free time, spending 4 hours a day on it, and more on the weekends. Finally, after two weeks, Ethan went to bed on a Friday night after completing the last episode. He loved the show, but more importantly, he’d gotten used to many of the elements that had at first turned him off it. The blood didn’t make him queasy. The language didn’t offend him. The blatant sexuality was actually kind of arousing. And the incest... well, he didn’t mind it so much anymore. Cersi Lannister was hot; if her brother wanted to fuck her, that’s just kind of what happens in the Game of Thrones world, isn’t it? And if Danerys’s brother wanted to ogle her naked, so what? Not that he’d ever condone such things in the real world, of course, but in a fantasy world? All’s fair. And after two weeks of desensitization, Ethan went to sleep, and woke up without remembering a single one of the sex dreams he had involving his sister, Jenna.

Do I really need to say “back up” and explain that I was the one who sent Ethan those DVDs? I hope not. Now, if this were a poorly-written piece of smut, Ethan would have walked over to Jenna’s house and seduced her, and they’d have hot, messy sex right then and there. Maybe on her coffee table. But this isn’t smut, this is the real world, and they both behaved like real people. Although, if you thought that’s where this was going, I don’t fully blame you... and you’re not totally wrong.

The next day, a Saturday, Ethan decided he’d stop by his sister’s house for coffee. They weren’t extremely close, but they weren’t distant, either, and since he’d been so busy with his binge-watching lately, he hadn’t really spoken to her in a few weeks. Now was the perfect time to catch up. As he rang her doorbell, he suddenly felt a fleeting moment of nervousness—why, he didn’t know, but it passed quickly, so he ignored it. “Hey, sis,” he said, giving Jenna a hug as she opened the door and let him in.

“Hey, Ethan! Finally finished your dumb fantasy show?” she teased.

“It happens to be one of the most highly acclaimed shows on TV these days, thank you very much.” Jenna rolled her eyes. “Besides, I’d think a nerd like you would enjoy fantasy.”

“Okay, first of all,” she responded, pointing at her own face. “Do I look like a nerd to you? I’m a geek, not a nerd. And second, you can keep your fantasy; I’ll take sci-fi over it any day.” She made her way into the kitchen to get the coffee pot and mugs.

“What makes sci-fi so much better? Lasers and spaceships?”

“That’s part of it!” she shouted towards the dining room where Ethan had sat down. She came out to join him, placed a mug in front of both Ethan and her chair, and poured the drinks. “But overall, sci-fi is just more realistic. Sure, it’s got those fun elements of escapism, but they’re all based in science, all grounded in reality.”

“Reality? Why are you watching fiction if you want reality? See, in Game of Thrones, you get to see stuff that would never happen. Dragons and White Walkers and...”

“I’ll stop you there. I have no idea what a White Walker is, and I don’t think I care. Give me the science stuff.”

“I mean... there’s not a lot of science in Game of Thrones. But it’s also not all completely fantasy. You get a lot of more realistic stuff, too, like wars and politics and...” He stopped himself before he could say “and incest”. “...and stuff.”

“Ooh, great, just what I want to escape from wars and politics in the real world: wars and politics in a fake one.”

“You know, if you’re just going to shit all over my hobbies, maybe we should change the subject. How’s work going?”

“You know, same old, same old. People don’t know how to use a computer, I try to teach them, they pay me, and then they just break it again in a month. Some of these Frequent Fliers have no respect for electronics.”

“Yeah, well, they were born before computers; cut them a break.”

“I’m talking about the twenty-somethings, Ethan.”

“Oh. I didn’t realize people that young could grow up without knowing how to use a computer.”

“Yet they find a way. Like this guy that just came in yesterday. He spilled soda all over his laptop. He’s lucky he didn’t destroy it.”

“That sounds like an accident that could happen to anyone, though. No need to judge him for it.”

“Oh, no, I’m not judging him for that. I’m judging him because once I got his computer working again, I found his porn stash.”

“What the hell, Jenna?” Ethan exclaimed, surprised. “Why are you looking through your clients’ porn?”

“I wasn’t! That’s what I’m trying to say: the guy didn’t encrypt it. He didn’t even hide it. It was just sitting on his desktop where anyone could see it.”

“He had a folder labeled ‘Porn’ on his desktop?” Ethan raised his eyebrows, incredulous that anyone could be that stupid.

“Well, no... it was labeled ‘Important Files—Stay Out’... but I got curious!”

“Tsk, tsk, Jenna. Curiosity killed the cat, you know,” he mocked.

“Yeah, well, for someone who can’t hide a folder, this guy was into some unusual shit.” Jenna didn’t really know why she was telling Ethan about this. She convinced herself it was just because it was a recent event, and they were catching up. But really, subconsciously, a part of her brain remembered her masturbation session the night before, and that part wanted to test the waters to see how far she could go with her brother in real life. She didn’t know this, of course; it was all subconscious desire. But it drove her to keep talking.

“Do I really want to hear about some random guy’s unusual porn?”

“I don’t know; do you? It was really weird...”

“I don’t think I do... but now that you’ve piqued my curiosity, sure. Tell me what was so weird about it. It wasn’t like girl on guy on girl on guy on girl on guy on sheep, was it?” he asked, referencing an old joke from a comedy radio show the siblings had enjoyed as teenagers.

“No, no sheep. Just, uh... brother and sister stuff.” She watched Ethan carefully to see how he’d react.

“Incest?” he said, almost casually. “Huh.”

“Yeah. Weird, right?”

He shrugged. “I dunno. Maybe it’s not that weird.”

“Really?” Jenna asked, excited inside but just curious, as usual, on the outside.

“If it’s good enough for Jamie and Cersi, then why not, right? Who are we to tell them what to do?”

“Who are Jamie and Cersi?”

“More Game of Thrones stuff. I’m just saying, two consenting adults shouldn’t be judged for what they do in the bedroom. Especially if they’re doing normal stuff, just with people who can’t help their genetics.”

“So does that mean... uh... you know what, never mind. This is an odd conversation that maybe we should stop now.” The more she spoke, the more she became aware of her subconscious fantasies coming to the surface; she worried that if they didn’t change the subject, she’d say something she could never take back.

“Maybe... but what were you gonna ask just now?”

“Nothing. Nothing, it’s not important.”

“Well, now that you’re acting all suspicious, I have to know,” he smirked.

“It was a stupid question.”

“Remember what Mom used to say? ‘There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.’ And since neither of us are stupid people... ask.”

She sighed. “I was just going to ask... if you’re so okay with, you know, incest and stuff...” She was usually somewhat eloquent, and had never tripped over her words as much as she was doing now. “What would you, uh, think of... you know... us?”

Ethan’s eyes widened. He wasn’t expecting that. “Oh, wow, Jenna, I, uh... I mean, I never really thought about you like that... not that you aren’t beautiful, it’s just... Have you ever thought about me like that?”

Jenna would have smiled at his calling her beautiful if she weren’t frowning out of fear and anxiety. “No! Of course not! It’s all just hypothetical questions, since we’re on the subject of fantasy and everything... Forget I asked, I told you it was a stupid question.”

“Consider it forgotten.” He smiled, then looked down into his mug to avoid his sister’s eyes. “Looks like I finished my coffee. I should go now.”

“Or—and here’s an idea—you could stay. We could watch a movie together, like old times?”

“That’s a possibility... what movie?”

“Anything except fantasy,” she teased, sticking her tongue out.

Ethan chuckled. “Fine. Your pick, then. I think it’d be nice to hang out with you again; we haven’t in a long time.”

“Adulting, you know? Who has time for friends and family?”

“Agreed. Take the time when you’ve got it, right?” He stood and gestured for her to lead the way to the living room. They initially sat on opposite ends of the couch as the film began, still somewhat uncomfortable with each other and unsure of themselves after their awkward conversation. But by the middle of the movie, they’d shuffled closer together, Jenna had laid her head on Ethan’s shoulder, and without really deciding to, his hand was in hers until the credits rolled. Remember when I said they had never been very close? This cuddling and hand-holding thing was a first. Both of the siblings noticed when it happened, but neither said a word about it. Each just let it happen and waited to see if the other would freak out about it. Neither did.

When it was time for him to leave, Jenna accompanied her brother out. At the door, as they said their goodbyes, she experienced a brief moment of courage, and leaned over to kiss her brother. It was just a peck on the cheek, like many families give each other, but it was the first one she’d given Ethan since they were young children. He smiled, and she smiled at his reaction. And then, Ethan went home. Jenna couldn’t help herself; her brother hadn’t been gone for more than an hour before she was touching herself again. Only this time, she didn’t try to stop herself from thinking of him. No white elephants, no anxiety, and almost no shame. Just pure, romantic, and explicit thoughts of the man she’d grown up with, doing decidedly grown-up things to her, while she pretended her fingers were him. She was too caught up in her lust to realize it, but she was starting to fall in love with him.

Meanwhile, Ethan tried to carry on with his day as usual, but found it quite difficult to stop thinking about his sister. Not in the same sexual way she was thinking about him; no, his thoughts were quite different. He kept feeling her hand in his, smelling her shampoo as her hair brushed into his face, her head heavy on his shoulder. He kept remembering the kiss, and some part of him—which he did, in fact, notice—wished it had been on his lips. While his sister was imagining him plowing his cock deep inside her, Ethan was beginning to imagine a future.

Now, I could go into detail about every single day that Ethan and Jenna spent together, but 90% of you readers don’t care. You just want to know what happened between them, so I’ll give you the Reader’s Digest version: they began spending more time together, and eventually, Ethan got that kiss on the lips. And when he returned it, it confirmed to both of them that, yes, they both wanted to be together. They both didn’t care that they were siblings. And so, they started a secret relationship, and told no one. Occasionally, they’d go out on dates together, in places far enough away from home that no one who knew them would catch them. Of course, I was at many of them, sitting at a table behind them in a restaurant, or sitting next to them at the movies. Speaking of which, you might be interested to know that on more than one occasion, they ended up with their hands down each other’s pants under cover of the dark theater—they just couldn’t help themselves sometimes. In some ways, their story has a happy ending. In other ways, it’s quite sad, because of course they can never legally marry, and they will always be afraid of having children. But they love each other dearly, so surely that counts for something. And for the other 75% of you who don’t care about love: they fucked often, too, and in fact their individual sex lives were never more active and satisfying than when they were together.

10% of you just thought something along the lines of, “Aw, that’s sweet.” 15% of you thought, “how sad that people these days don’t care about love anymore,” not remembering that you’re reading a story on a website dedicated to getting people off. 50% of you haven’t read this far because you’ve already gotten off and clicked away to another website. For the remaining 25%, I leave you with some hope: I’ll be sharing more of my tales soon. For whatever reasons you think I have, there will be more for you. Because I care.