The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Echo Chamber

[Description: Courtney and her girlfriend like to frequent lesbian internet forms to get some of what they can’t get in their small town.]

My partner Zoey and I live in a small town near the Illinois Missouri border. We do a lot of independent contractor work on the internet. She’s a programmer and I’m a graphic designer. Together we make and maintain websites for our clients. Since it’s all on the internet we can live wherever we want to, and we just so happened to settle down here. Some of our friends were nervous about our move, citing “Rednecks” as being a major issue for a young loving lesbian couple, but for the most part there hasn’t been any problems with the other people around here.

Granted there’s always the occasional conservative flare up, and we prefer to keep our relationship in the closet, but that’s how it is basically anywhere you live, even some place like Chicago or St. Louis has more than enough assholes to give any girl problems, regardless of her orientation. So, for the most part we like living out here in the country. One of the main pitfalls of rural life is the fact that our town only really has one of anything. That means it has one grocery store, one gas station, one pharmacy, and yes one post office with only one mailbox. Granted they all serve their purpose perfectly fine, but variety would be nice.

The most recent shake up that happened is when the town drug store was bought out by some big pharma company from St. Louis a few years back. For my money, nothing really changed since it’s all still the same stuff sourced from the same big companies regardless of who owns and runs it. It’s not like mom and pop were making their own aspirins in back. The most annoying thing about the change is the new guy that runs it. He’s the most overly enthusiastic shmuck, I went in there for a pack of Ibuprofen, and he somehow ended up shoving some dumb supplement onto me. I’ve never been the kind of girl who buys into those fad supplements like fish oil and all that carp, but at least Zoey seems to enjoy them. I tried one and it tasted super sweet. I’m not sure how something that sugary could be good for you.

Me and Zoey are regulars on a niche little forum for queer girls in the greater St. Louis metro area. It’s a pretty close-knit community and we’re friends with all of the other frequent posters. We have a discord server and some other tie ins, but most of the action happens on the website itself. There’s a lot of stuff centered around stuff happening in St. Louis, so the website is actually split up into a general board and a whole list of sub boards for each county in the surrounding area. We like to frequent the Monroe County board obviously since that’s where we live, but sometimes we venture out into other boards.

I decided to make a thread about the supplements, asking if anyone else had heard of or even tried this brand. “Femfusion”. It seems like a woman’s supplement, probably relating to the menstrual cycle, I guess. Probably shouldn’t be taking something like that now that I think about it. I don’t think it’s wise to be meddling with one’s hormones...

But oh well. It’s only one bottle, and it’s not like I’m getting another so what’s the harm in trying it out? The board isn’t exactly that active, so I likely won’t get a reply tonight. I decided to log off of the internet after a while of browsing. It’s getting late so I just decided to head to bed.

* * *

By the end of the week, I’ve gotten a pretty good picture of what these supplements are all about. One of the forum users said it’s pretty amazing stuff, basically like an all-in-one vitamin that sorta just amplifies the positive effects of the hormonal cycle. You know, alertness, energy, sex drive. Those claims are basically the same as any other vitamin supplement to be honest. Zoey and I talked about it and decided it would be good for our health to take them since we don’t always eat the most balanced meals. Neither of us are super enthusiastic cooks or anything. Most chores like that are kinda a drag for both of us so we do what we can to minimize the amount of housework we have to do. That means a lot of premade meals and take out. We even have a 7 cubic foot chest freezer full of frozen pizzas and other crap. I know there’s a stigma about girls who don’t know how to cook, but actually I’m not too bad in the kitchen when I feel like making a meal. I just don’t like the cleanup and prep that go into it. Plus, the food that you get at the local food market is pretty abysmal as far as variety goes. I assume it’s precisely what one would need to make a diabetically crippling course of southern soul food, but we’re just not into that crap. I know I know. Frozen pizza’s not much better, but who are you to judge me? I don’t really feel like defending myself to someone random person on the internet so I’m just gonna sign off now...

* * *

Been about a month since I bought the first bottle of supplements. Somewhere along the way I got roped into taking them with her. I was honestly hoping to just avoid taking that pseudo science crap, but they always stick to each other and she just ends up giving me the extra. Just sorta became routine after a week or so of that. I noticed the board has been getting more active lately. Lots of topics floating around about basically anything from writing prompts to politics. There can be some pretty thoughtful discussions on there, which is refreshing since most of the internet is a shit fest. It’s nice to have a bunch of likeminded girls to discuss these things with.

It seems that everyone’s talking about women’s health and stuff like that recently. It’s sorta like a big wave of positivity and openness. I guess it was all kickstarted by that thread about vitamins, not to brag or anything. There’re a few threads about a local TV channel that seems to be feminist run. I don’t really watch TV, but it might be worth a shot. Me and Zoey watched it for a bit, but it was mostly just this lady talking about some book about planning pregnancies. As there’s a zero percent chance of either of us getting pregnant, we sorta just tuned out and looked at our phones the whole time. By the time the segment ended we both realized that neither of us had actually been watching and we just burst out laughing.

We tuned in a few more times just to see what exactly it was all about, but it was mostly just a bunch of boring stuff as far as I could tell. lots of history and philosophy about feminism. Hard to believe that an entire channel can stay afloat with this kind of content only. I mean don’t get me wrong I’m all for empowering women in all spaces, but this isn’t exactly a super liberal part of the country. TV just usually isn’t like this. Honestly, I’m not trying to rag on it or anything, but there were a few times that we actually forgot to turn the TV off, it just sorta sunk into the background. Even the ads are kinda boring. Most of them are for various medications or local farms. It all has this sorta grainy quality to it, like it’s being screened from a vhs tape. Hard to see what the big deal is...

* * *

Been quite a while since we started watching Cathy Wilson (oh right, that’s the name of the woman on that TV channel.) We came to the realization that it’s incredibly good background noise. We just leave it on as we work. Kinda like a podcast ya know?

Anyways, there was a really weird thread that popped up recently. The OP basically was asking “What are the defining traits of womanhood”. Kinda an inoccuous topic, right? But the weird thing is that it started a really fierce debate that a whole lot of people got involved in. This was on the main board too, so there was quite a lot of people interacting. One of the most controversial talking points was how important the womb is to womanhood. It seems kinda edgy for some reason. Ususally we dont have these kinds of philosophical debates. But it all worked out in the end and people mostly reached a consensus. Only after about half a month of really intense debates.

It’s kinda dizzying to try and read all of it, let alone summarize the whole thing, but basically the consensus is that historically a woman was defined by her ability to bare children, and as a consequence, the womb is pretty important in what defines a woman. But not all women can have children so obviously that’s not a good metric to define a woman by any more. But there is no denying that the womb is probably the most womanly organ we have! We should really appreciate our wombs and if we want to get more intouch with our femininity we should examine how the womb fits into our life.

Yeah, like I said, it’s pretty weird stuff. But Zoey and I at least came out of it with a deeper appreciation for our femininity, and we feel like we’re better women for it. Obviously the core function of the womb is to make children, and as lesbians we dont exactly do that with our partner, but the womb does so much more for us than that, so everyone in the thread more or less came to the conclusion that we would be more mindful of our wombs, and we’ll contine to discuss that aspect of femininity going forward.

Funnily enough, apparently Cathy Wilson must be a member of that board because she recently started talking about the menstral cycle and the womb in more detail on her channel. Either that or it’s a pretty big coincidence. Maybe her show influenced the debate in some way too? I don’t actually know which came first since I don’t pay too much attention to the TV.

* * *

Every once in a while we get some trolls that infultrate the site. The url isn’t listed publically anywhere and I wont be typing it here for obvious reasons, but never the less we have to deal with some shit posters from other parts of the web. Usually the mods are pretty good at blocking those people, but the sucky part is that the trolls have to kinda post something dumb before we catch them and subsequently block them. People have been floating around ideas for some kind of verification system since more and more trolls have been poping up as of late.

Just the other day some douch bag posted this stupid thread in the general forum. Basically the op said that girls can never be truely lesbian because there’s always the instict to give birth to children. The mods left it up for a while just so we could all dunk on the idiot lol. Obviously giving birth is not a requirement of sex, that’s why contraceptives were invented. BESIDES lesbian sex doesn’t even involve that possibility so it’s not even comparable. Even if we wanted to have children we could always just go to a sperm bank! No need for a guy at any point! God I’m still worked up about this, Im gonna make a post on the venting board.

* * *

Jesus christ this is head ache and a half... now people are just arguing the philosophy of pregnancy and stupid technicalities. We’ve both been too destracted about this to work. All week we’ve been prowling these threads and basicaly just trying to read everything so we can figure out which users we need to block and which are okay. I’ve actually been getting migranes from all this. Luckily the supplements do wonders for those.

Okay so let me summerize what we’ve established.

  1. A womb’s primary function is technically to birth children, but that doesn’t mean every woman has to give birth. That much is obvious, pretty much no one denies that the most important function of the womb is to make babies.
  2. Semen is technically required to make babies, and it needs to enter the womb somehow. We don’t have synthetic semen yet, so unfortunately the male species is essential to the prolongment of the human race. BUT we don’t need to recive the semen directly from the source! And certainly baby feaver doesn’t mean we’re straight. Not that anyone has baby feaver, we deffinatly don’t, and that’s not just denial.
  3. Giving birth and being pregnant doesn’t nullify someone’s lesbianism. We were all pretty proud of ourselves for proving that logically since that goes directly against the core point of the troll that started all this mess.
  4. Some people want to have homeopathic birth all the way from conception. That means insertion of the penis into the vagina. A lesbian vagina. Having a guy have sex with you for the express purpose of cociving a child doesn’t nullify your lesbianism either. PLUS there are TRANS lesbians! That’s an example of a penis having woman, so when you really think about it, having sex with a penis haver isn’t defaulty straight? It sorta makes sense when you think about it like that.

We’re still working through some of this stuff, but things have cooled down and mostly people are just teaching and learning. Things have returned to normal and we’re even more mindful of our wombs than before. Zoey and I talked about the concept of us having a baby in the distant future, and, to our suprise, neither of us were incredbily averse to the idea. But we’re probably not going to be doing any “homeopathic conception” crap.

* * *

You know, we’re a pretty smart group of dykes. The philisophical concepts about womanhood that we’ve come up with on our own turn out to be the exact kind of issues that feminist philosophers and writers have been discusing in their work. Cathy Wilson was just talking about this book “The Importance of Womanhood” lots of the same concepts seem to pop up in the stuff she talks about. You know, how the womb is the most important organ a woman has, and how a woman should live her life with the womb as her focus. Menstral health stuff ya know?

Me and Zoey have been getting a lot more intimate durring sex ever since we started living our lives in a womb conciouss way. Just the other night she was going down on me, and then she paused and just sorta rubbed my stomach. Like she was appreciating the very essence of my womanhood. I wonder what was going on in her head, but for some reason it made me really hot and I can’t get it out of my mind. X) sorry, I know it’s kinda weird to talk so openly, but this is an anonymous blog so YOLO or whatever...

I’ve also been having more vivid and adventerous sexual fantacies in the past six months since I started taking the supplements. I’m really glad that I decided to go along with Zoey because it’s really made everything a lot more exciting. I even ventured onto one of the boards about sexuality. They were made recently once the site implemented an ID verrification system. Before we were worried about minors stumbling across sexual threads, but now we know that everyone on the site is both a girl, and of legal age. The sexual boards are kinda like the wild west in a way. People will talk about the most innocent things, and ask for advice, then in the next thread someone’s describing how her and her partner have some intense fetishistic relationship. Maybe we should have seperate boards for more alternative sex? Well... no I don’t think we should be segragating or singling out people just because of their sexuality.

Some stuff on here is a little bit much for me though. People are talking about penetration a lot. And not by fingers. Like full blown, phallus like, dildos. I’ve never had the desire nor courage to stick something large and rod shaped into my vagina, and neither has Zoey. Well not exactly true apparently. She has had insertion experience in the past, she just doesn’t have any toys like that. I try to avoid those threads, but, much to my dismay, the idea has started to invade my thoughts without my intending it to.

* * *

Me and Zoey have decided to buy a dildo. Some how or another we were both made very aware of a lack of satisfaction from our normal finger play. We’ve already learned well enough from the message board that insertion is by no means something that lesbians can’t do. Infact, it’s kind of amazing that we can completly replace the biological need for a penis.

One of the things people have been discussing is how important penises are to a womans sexual health. We, as women, need to have some sort of sexual acctivity in order to remain psychologically and physically healthy. And of cource our pussies were designed by evolution to be perfectly serviced by penises. So the most dirrect way to satisfy every sexual requirement that our pussies have, is to use some kind of phalic object. For some reason that turns me on. I feel dirty about sex for the first time in my life, and that makes me even more aroused. I’m not even sure if I want to talk to Zoey about this...

* * *

The dildo arrived last wednessday, and we’ve been using it every night. sometimes we use canolla oil because it feels better than regular lube, we have to take a shower afterward though but that almost makes it more fun (more on that later). Luckily they sell that in these huge gallon jugs of the stuff at the pharmacy. Weird ass country sizes. You can also buy handels of whiskey, and these huge buckets of m&ms. Seems like everything defualts to gallons around here. Anyways, we’ve been experimenting with fake cock. It feels unlike anything else I’ve ever experienced. The fit is just right. Well actually it’s a bit big, but somehow in an incredibly pleasing way. Ever since that thing showed up we’ve been having sex at least once a night. A few times we went at it twice in the same night. XD Good thing they sell oil in huge quantities lol. Though I guess we use it in a slightly different way than intended.

Our sex has gotten more agressive too. The touching is more rough and we do a whole lot more rubbing and kissing. If the TV wasn’t on playing background noise it would probably sound really lewd. I didn’t think I could get any gayer, but once we introduced toys into our relationship I feel so turned on by her energy. We like to switch in the bedroom so sometimes I’m the bottom and she’s the top. I’ve noticed that I have to work a lot harder to get her off than she does for me. I work up quite a sweat by the end of sex, and we both have lube and pussy juice slathered all over our crotch and thighs, so we typically take a shower together. I’ve noticed that we don’t exactly stop having sex just because we’re cleaning up. She likes to toy with me when we’re both lathered up. I usually cum at least once when we take a shower, but It’s not quite the firework show of an orgasm that I get when I get fucked with the dildo. Really that only makes sense though. Pussies were designed to have cocks in them, so obviously women have their most satisfying orgasms when they’re getting fucked by something cock shaped.

Recently I’ve felt a lot more excited about sex. It feels taboo for some reason, like I’m being a naughty lesbian. I mean, hell, here I am describing my sex life in vivid detail on the internet. I have no clue who could be reading this right now! It could be a guy for all I know! Yet I’m still typing and I’m still going to post this... That’s not an invitation to any of you out there though, so DON’T dm me!

* * *

There’s a whole lot of sexual threads on the forum now. It feels like it’s suddenly become a smut site. Yet me and Zoey still go on every day and browse for hours. I saw something that really shocked me yesterday. It wasn’t like I was blindsided, I knew what I was getting into when I clicked on a thread called “insertion home videos/ technique critique”. There were dozens of videos showing girls slowly sitting down on these very fleshy looking dildos. Like they had veins and everything. Some of them were so big that I was actually kind of worried. It was at that point that I learned what a “size queen” was. The thread went on for so long and there were so many pictures and videos. It must have been about midnight when Zoey said I should take a video of her for the thread.

I had a really bad reaction to that one... I really don’t feel comfortable with posting videos of my girlfriend on the internet. I mean, I know that it’s just girls on the site, but who knows if some one could download the video and put it on fucking 4 chan or something. Besides! It’s basically cheating!

Okay, maybe that’s a bit dramatic. But I’m not comfortable with the idea at all. It lead to a really long discussion between me and her that got pretty heated and emotional. We both ended up crying by the end of it. We’ve been a bit moody recently, not exactly sure why, but hopefully the vitamins will help with that. Anyways, we just sorta sat in the living room and watched Cathy Wilson for the rest of the night untill we fell asleep on the couch.

* * *

I never thought I’d be the kind of girl to watch porn, but for the past week I’ve had these threads open constantly in the background. I watched this one in particular on loop for what felt like an hour at one point. This girl had what must have been a foot long dildo, and she just engulfs it completely. You can fucking see a fucking BULGE in her stomach. I had a good laugh when I realized I could hear Cathy Wilson in the background of her video. We all must watch the same stuff lol. Anyways, the porn has kinda cut into my productivity a bit and I ended up having to pull an all nighter. Around 3 am, this weird show came on TV called “Cathy Cam” Where she sorta sits infront of her grainy camera and just talks in this weird whispery ASMR voice. She was just saying stuff about how vlogging and youtube have made it so that everyone is posting themselves on the internet, and how people who dont post their videos on the internet are “refusing to take part in the next wave of female solidarity”. I got so absorbed with the show that I completely forgot about work untill it was over and they started playing reruns again.

When I finally fell asleep I slept for 12 hours, then when I woke up I was inexplicably hornier than I had been for the past five weeks. Me and Zoey had the most insane morning (afternoon) sex that I thought was only possible in high budget adult films. Then I told her to grab the camcorder. We both realized that if we filmed each other together then neither of us would feel left out and we could both enjoy puting naughty stuff on the forum. It felt so incredibly kinky, and exhilirating. When we finally did upload it the video got a lot of attention. Luckily the board is mostly annonymous, otherwise I would be incredibly embarrased.

* * *

We bought a larger dildo. It has two heads so we can both use it at the same time. Ever since we posted that video we’ve been recording ourselves durring sex a lot more. I never thought I would become such an exhibitionist like this, but it feels so good to show myself off. The new dildo is bigger than the old one, and it really stuffs me. To be honnest I get quite weak legged after only a few strokes. I’m lucky that Zoey has so much stamina because she’s able to buck her hips long enough for us both to cum.

I read on a thread that some of the best possitions involve strap ons. Where one partner grabs you by the waist or wherever and they can just thrust their hips forward. It didn’t take more than one thread for us to be convinced, so the new strap on is comming on wednesday.

And by the way, if there ARE any guys that read this blog: YOU CAN FORGET IT.

* * *

I read something on the board that I didn’t even register at first. Some girl posted about how she had sex with a guy because she wasn’t able to find any gay girls at the club she was at. I glossed over it at first, it seemed like just another casual story about hooking up right? But then out of nowhere people errupted into debate! All the sex threads were replaced with heated discussion! The main topic was: can a girl fuck a guy and still be a lesbian?

I don’t think I’ve ever had such a headache before. Me and Zoey were reading for hours, and suddenly we felt woozy. We realized the TV was on WAY too loud, and we took a break. Honnestly we were shaking, and confused. Why was everything about sex on the forum recently? Why were neither of us wearing anything but underwhere and a shirt? Why did we have over a hundred gigabytes of nude videos of ourselves across both our computers? We both went into the kitchen to talk this over, and when we passed by the bucket of vitamin pills we paused and both took one. It cured our headache almost instantly! Gosh these vitamins are so good. I can’t belive we ever lived without them! Good thing the pharmacy sells them in bulk because we have at least 5 a day. We heated up some frozen pasta and then when we realized that we had both just poped another vitamin we both started to laugh. We laughed so hard and for so long that we ended up kissing on the ground. The TV was blaring again somehow but we didn’t care. We dry humped each other, then went to the bedroom and took turns railing each other with the strap on. pounding each other into a blissful daze. Ninety minutes later we were back downstair and had to reheat the pasta again because it had cooled off in the microwave. Then she asked something that made me pause.

“Would you want to have a threesome with someone?”

Or at least it was something along those lines. My mind swam with questions and considerations. Maybe I would? Who would we do it with? Why did she suddenly have this idea? She interuptted my confusion by putting her hand on mine. Then she told me to relax and that it was just a hypothetical. She wasn’t even sure about it herself. We talked about it over dinner, and then the subject turned back to the one on the forum. What gender would the third person be?

Obviously a female right? Well that’s what we thought at first, but then we considered that if there were a third girl we would have to both do extra to get her off too. If it were... a guy... he would just fuck us because we asked him too and he’d enjoy it too. I mean we both love getting fucked with a strap on, and admittedly our dildos have been getting more and more cock-like recently. We ended up agreeing that if a third person were to ever enter this relationship in any capacity, that it would have to be a guy simply because of the biological efficiecy and practicallity of it all. Though, finding a guy that would actually do the work to make us cum would be basically impossible am I right? lol lol

Anyways when we went back to the forum there was a pinned post. It was super long and we had to reread it a few times, but it basically said that

  1. Every lesbian has a vagina and vaginas must be serviced with cocks
  2. Men have cocks and it’s natural for women to be serviced by them
  3. Lesbianism is something that can’t be undone by having sex with men.

The wording of the post was kinda weird, and had sorta vaguely sexual overtones. For example, girls were never refered to as women, only as girls. And none of the medical words for cock were used, but there were quite a lot of slang terms used. I thought it was strange untill I realized that the whole forum read like that. Everyone wrote their posts in a casual way. So yeah, girls can fuck men and still be lesbian. Cool. Me and Zoey won’t act on that any time soon though lol.

* * *

I realized that Cathy Wilson was always talking about sex from the perspective of a hetero sexual. It’s natural I guess, because girls are supposed to be fucked by men. But you would figure that a feminist tv channel would have some lesbian air time right? Just something I noticed I guess. Anyways, me and Zoey have been sorta joking with each other about the whole “fucking men” thing. She jokingly stuck one of the dildos in her mouth and I laughed so hard my sides hurt. Then when I did it she rolled of the bed giggling. We’re always joking around with the dildos now since we have so many of them. We’ll usually start sex out with some joking around. Either we’ll give the dildo’s a quick blow job, or we’ll stick it between our boobs. Just something to lighten the mood and have a little fun before we fuck our brains out.

Then the other day we were in town getting some new bras. This is the second time we’ve had to get new ones since last year! I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that we’ve been eating so much recently. Anyways, we both went out with these remote controlled bullet vibrators. We each had the other ones remote and we would tease each other throughout the day. Really kinky right? Well it sorta stems from the exhibitionism we’ve been doing for the past few months. We actually ended up getting ourselves so worked up that we nearly forgot to take our hourly gummies. We did end up forgetting once so we decided to take double for the next three hours just incase. Does that sound like a lot? I mean, we get them so cheap and it’s not like you can overdose on vitamins right? Anyways we went into the dressingroom together and we accidently started sorta getting handsy. It was quiet though! And not penitration so it wasn’t really sex or anything like that. We just had to make each other cum then we were good to go buy our new bras. Never thought I would grow to be a D cup in my late twenties, but here we are.

* * *

So the other day the site introduced these “rolls” that would be applied to a persons username. It makes it easier to find people who share your intrests and lets you block certain threads that show stuff from a roll that you might not want to see. It works really well since a bunch of these anoying astrology threads stopped showing up for me. The only problem is that you cant pick your rolls. Theyr’e assigned to you by moderators based off of your posting habbits. Zoe got fantasy fan and I got star wars for example. Since we had both participated in threads like that in the past and we have both talked about stuff like that. You can ask a mod to give you a roll, and you can still search for certain threads, but you can’t search for nsfw threads if you dont have a corresponding roll. Not sure why that would matter since everyone is ID verrified to be over 18 right? Well apparently not, there are some girls that are on the site and are younger, but they’ve been blocked from viewing adult threads. Guess ya learn something new every day.

Anyways, the craziest thing happend! Me and Zoe got this roll called “Cam Girl”! I mean obviously we did since we post videos of ourselves sometimes, but like, isn’t that kinda weird how we were assigned that by someone else? Like, what if we don’t really consider ourselves cam girls? Zoe said that we technically are cam girls even if we hadn’t considered it since we post pictures of ourselves. I guess it makes senses, but I don’t like how theres this pressure to post myself now. I feel like I have to post my nudes more often now that I’m offically a cam girl...

I know right? It sounds so crazy when I type it out like that. When did I become so open about my sexual life? I mean, posting my nudes to a public website? Cathy Wilson says that sex isn’t restricted to intimate environments, and I agree. I mean hell, me and Zoe have been doing mildly exhibitionist stuff for the last two months! I guess it’s just the way things are now. Girl’s should post themselves on the internet so that other girls can have the courage to be open about their sexuality too.

* * *

The Cathy Wilson channel was kinda weird today. It just played this one 15 minuite segment for the entire day. Still had the standard borring commercials. You know, plastic surgeons, pills, condoms. But the actual programming was all the exact same! It was basically her introducing her boyfriend. She talked about how she felt that she needed a man so that he could complete her femininity. And that, for her, femininty is ment to compliment masculinity (and visa versa I assume). Me and Zoe were so confused by it when it repeated that we had to keep watching just to make sure we weren’t going insane. I mean, have you ever heard of that before? How does a TV station mess up its programming that much for an entire day! Obviously we didn’t watch all day, we stopped paying attention after the fifth or sixth time I think, but damn that was weird. The forums were talking about it too. Actually they were really busy today. Guess everyone went to the internet since the tv was all fucked up.

Aaaand another big debate happened. We always seem to have these big arguments about men. Obviously men are essential to the continuation to the human race and all. And they do have cocks, which are the best things for a womans sexual pleasure. We already all know that. But the idea that a woman needs a man in order to be a woman? God that’s so fucked up. We’re all not sure if we want to watch that channel anymore, but the fucked up part is that some girls are saying that they agree with her. Um, isn’t this a website for lesbians? Why are there like a hundred girls that have boyfriends? Zoe said that there could be bisexual women and even polyamorous women. Well that’s a fucking lot to unpack. I don’t even want to get into the idea of how a bisexual girl who is dating a guy should be allowed to be on a lesbian exclusive site. Right now the biggest problem is how many people on the site are just okay with the idea that they need a man. I’m litterally shaking right now. I don’t know if I want to use this website anymore, because I can’t deal with this kind of drama. The thing I like about this website is that everyone is like minded and we all basically agree on the major issues. I’m not here to debate how important cock is!

I’m going to bed...

* * *

This morning I woke up with the biggest headache. Turns out the TV (which is now in our bedroom) was left on all night. Which is weird because we usually remember to turn it off. The channel is off air and this weird test screen was on with all these weird sound waves that are just absolutely earsplitting at any volume. I swear the noise entered my dreams. I have no clue how we both slept through that. Ya know, the weird thing is that I didn’t even turn the TV off at that point? I can still hear it... I should really go turn it off because it’s still making weird noises. Right now me and Zoe are munching on gummies and using our laptops on the couch next to each other. I swear these things are adictive lol. I guess I’ll turn the TV off after I type this up.

The site had another pinned post. And this one was really fucking long. It actually spanned three whole pages. I got lost a few times and had to reread from the begining. Some of the lines made no sense in refrence to the rest of the post so I ended up pulling up the community post archive in a different tab and had to read through those too. Me and Zoe actually got dehydrated by the end of reading it. I know, sheesh sometimes intelectual forums can be so long winded. So let me summerize:

1. Some women don’t fit into the traditional rolls of femininity.

That makes sense of course. Me and Zoe don’t obviously right? That’s why we have feminisim, so that women don’t have to fall into cookie cutter rolls. I don’t remember anyone arguing against that but for some reason that point took five paragraphs to make and they kept refrencing how the rolls are ment to help others know what kind of femininty we each express. Okay, yeah, we get it. Zoe and I are cam girls. Obviously that’s non traditional. Anyways...

2. A woman that has a man displays a more traditional feminine roll, and she can fullfill that roll however they see fit.

Note the verbage... The post described how some women want their man to define her femininty for her. Femininity for these women is a cooperative thing, and those women also help to define their mans masculinity. It sounds oddly patriachal when I boil it down to a quick explainaition, but the last thing we want to do is limit other womens expression of femininity. So yeah that’s easy to agree to.

3. Men fullfill an important roll for women since they make a woman’s vagina usefull.

This one was a bit of a struggle to process. around half way through this point I started having to reread old community posts to remind myself what we had agreed on. But yeah. A pussy needs cock in it in order to be usefull! I don’t remember that exact verbage being used in the old pinned posts, but it’s right there. Pussy is useless without dick. Well let me explain. A womb doesn’t do much for a girl unless semen is shot into it, and of course the pussy is designed for dick to go inside it. Basically the only purpose a pussy serves other than for dicks to use is for the girl to cum. And you know I love cumming. But is it really usefull? I mean from a purely logical stance, just cumming is not dirrectly helpfull for anyone. I never exactly got anything but immediate gratifaction after an orgasm. But when a cock cums, thats usefull! And that makes our pussies usefull. Really it’s just a reiteration of the first community post so I don’t know why I struggled with it for so long.

4. A woman that has a man is more usefull than a woman that doesn’t.

Heh, I bet you’re really confused by the way I worded that last one aren’t ya? It sounds supper degrading and mysogynistic doesn’t it? Well, actually it’s really just sorta tying all the last three points together into one nice bow! A pussy is more usefull when a cock cums in it, and a girl who has a man is able to get him to cum inside her, thus making her pussy usefull. If she has babies then her femininity serves a greater purpose because she’s able to teach her children how women and men should really fit into society together. So in the end, a woman with a man is more usefull.

Well I hate to cut it short, but I’ve sorta been fuckin myself with one of these dildos and I wanna wrap it up now. Maybe I’ll take pics for the forum lol. I sorta forgot what I was about to do once I finished this, but oh well a girls gotta cum right?

* * *

I wish I was more usefull.

After that last community post, all these girls have been talking about how they want men too. It’s sorta like we’ve all been outed as bisexuals! Lol, not really, we’re not bisexual actually. Really we just want men so that we can be usefull, and so they can make us cum. Kinda selfish huh? Anyways, this anoying little tag got added to Zoes and my profile called “no man”. Like, hello? We’re not even looking for one? Guess it sorta did get rid of those girls who were talking about their boyfriends. So that’s nice.

Basically over the past week since that post, there has been a lot more talk about men on the forum. Girls will ask questions like, “how do I know if I should look for a man?” or “does it matter if I actually have sex with a man?". Yeah the forum is a pretty weird place nowadays, but I feel like we’re all closer than ever. I feel so connected to my wife and women as a whole. Even though my femininity is ultimately useless I feel more powerfull and feminine than ever before.

In other news the tv started airing reruns. I guess it’s better than the noise it was playing before, but really it just sorta blends into the background anyways so whatever. Zoe and I have been posting nudes every day recently. I actually felt really bad once I realized I missed a night so I always make sure to snap some pictures of myself whenever I catch myself in the mirror. I didn’t know that a tag could be upgraded untill I saw that my “cam girl” one turned into “cammera whore”. I really flipped out about that at first, but Zoe assured me that it was just an expression and she said that she had been a cammera whore for at least a week before me. We both had a laugh.

The name is still a bit misleading though since I dont get payed for my pictures. I asked a mod if she could change my tag to “cammera slut” instead, but she showed me this really cool website where you can post your nudes anonymously and people will actually pay you to look at them! I already made twenty bucks off of some videos and a handfull of pictures! I had such a rush when I saw that money come into my bank account. So yeah, I’m a whore lol. But just for the cammera. ;)

* * *

Wow people are really talking a lot about men. It’s like, every post I go on theres a girl talking about men. Wondering if men would like a girl with her tags, saying how they wish they had a man. You know how it is. The sfw threads are even full of man talk. Some of the girls who are under age are even talking about how they want men! Well I guess that’s when all the hormones drop. I try to stay away from those threads because I get kinda weirded out how some of the sixteen year old girls have tags like “Princess” or “Baby Doll”.

Don’t get me wrong, obviosly we’re all still lesbians ya know? I mean, only like 15 percent of the porn on the website involvs real cocks. Usually it’s cumming on or in a girl, which for some reason is really hot. Yeah I’ll admit that I watch the cock porn. We even decided to get a dildo with a pump that we can shoot cum colored lube out of. It feels really realistic, or at least I think it does? Never been with a guy before. We usually end sex with a load of lube injected right into our cam whore pussies. Those fake cream pie videos are the most popular of ours on the forum. And the cash they get is the perfect incentive.

Oh, speaking of the forum, a weird thing happend to mine and Zoe’s accounts. We had these random tags added onto our profile that totally don’t seem to fit us! I got “Pet” and she got “Airhead”. I’m pretty upset about it and have been talking with mods all day, but they’re sorta ghosting me. Zoe doesn’t seem as upset about it for some reason, even though they basically called her stupid. I mean, she can be a bit of a ditz I guess? Now that I think about it at least, not really any more than any other girl? I just find it unfair, and since she wont stand up for herself I feel like I should.

* * *

Something about our relationship has changed recently. I don’t really know what it is, but it’s like Zoe is trying to take care of me a lot more. Maybe it’s all these weirdo pet threads that are beeing forced onto my feed, but it sorta feels like she’s trying to take over everything. I mean some of these girls are like waaay far gone. They’re like crawling on all fours and eating out of bowls and stuff? I can only masturbate to that stuff like half as long as I do to cum play for example, but for some reason I always feel compelled to look through the threads. Maybe I’m trying to figure out why I was given the pet tag in the first place?

Zoe seems to not even notice a difference in her feed, but whenever I look at her screen there’s always some kind of fashion thread or makeup tutorials She also get’s way hotter porn than I do. Like over half of her porn has cumming cocks in it. The girls in it look so dazed and sexed up, it’s actually kinda scary to be honnest. Scary in a hot way sure, but still.

I find myself waiting for her at the bed when it’s time to film ourselves fucking. I just get so excited about everything compared to her. It didn’t used to be like this. Maybe she’s not getting enough sleep? Anyways, sorry for the short post, but I have to upload a five minuite long video tonight or I might be downgraded to a cam girl again!

* * *

Zoe said she wanted a man the other day. It was a bit of an argument at the time, but she shushed me when I started to protest. I’m kinda scared, I feel like I don’t have any control in the relationship anymore. She cooks everything, does all the cleaning and basically takes care of everything else. I think it goes back to that one night last month. It was a few weeks after I was given the pet roll, and one of us must have ordered some cat ears and a collar because they showed up at our door. Well we were doing our nightly filming, but I was wearing nothing but the collar and the fake ears. We were supposed to just film a short three minuite scisoring scene, but she kept wanting to film. I guess it makes sense since she has the tag “Attention whore”. The thing is, it sorta went for a weird turn, because she stared ordering me around! She told me to get on all fours and sit, then roll over and stuff. She must have seen how wet that made me because she’s been doing this pet play stuff with me ever since. I mean no, not 24/7 but I mean, we have a crate! Like a real crate! I’m no better than those girls on the forums! I feel so insucnificant right now, like my say doesnt mean anything. Is she gonna bring a guy over? We’ve been talking about having a threesom for months at this point, and I feel like I no longer have a say if it happens or not.

I made a post about how I was concerned, but it got flagged and deleted for being “Problematic towards cock loving sluts”. Something is going on with the forum lately I think? Maybe I can ask Zoe what she thinks once she’s done live streaming her pussy...

* * *

I wish I had a real cock to play with. Zoe said we needed a man and that was final. At the time I felt hurt, but now I know it’s the best thing for us. There was a pinned post on the forum out of the blue that I hadn’t read at the time, and the basic summary of the post was that all girls need a man, and even lesbians should be looking for cock to please. Cathy Wilson has been saying the same things verbatum on her show so it must be true. She looks a little different than before. She’s always smiling and filmed on her knees. I swear I swas a streak of cum on her cheek one time. It was pretty hot. Oh, she rebranded too! She goes by Katie Wilson now, and the music is a lot more up beat! Zoe really zones out when she watches the tv, it’s so cute. She even started drooling on herself the other day lol.

Hmm, what else. Oh! I got the airhead tag also! One of the mods on the forum said there must have been a mistake since we were both supposed to get the airhead tag but I was accidentally given the pet tag! I was honnestly kind of sad when they took away the pet tag, I guess I’m glad though, cuz now I can eat at the table again! I still have to wear my collar though, and obviously my food belongs in a pet bowl, but me and Zoe had a real long giggle when we realized that I wasn’t supposed to be sleeping in a crate for the past three months! Lol anyways, the mod told me that if I didn’t read every pinned post very carefully that I might not understand how the airhead tag worked! I didn’t know how many times she ment for me to read them so I just sorta kept reading them over and over again untill I got distracted by Zoe

But anyways, my pussy is totally useless! I need cum and cock right now tbh. Zoe said we should go to the club to get a guy, but then I read that some girls were getting guys at their front door! Lol, crafty little lesbians~ Cock just comes to them! After we found out about that, we started waiting attentivly at the front door. You know, on our knees and stuff, with the front door always unlocked. It’s sorta a ritual now. Just waitin for a man to come to us.

* * *

The mods are saying I’m a really good girl on acount of how quickly I started filling my role when they changed it. They said I’m the most modular girl they’ve seen so far! They added the tag obedient on my profile for some reason, then one of them asked if I wanted a man. I said yes obviously, and she said that she had a man. Apparently all of the mods have a man and the admin has had a man for a really long time! They told me to give them my adress and I did, then they said that a man was going to be there soon. My heart started pumping like crazy after they said that. I showed Zoe and we both got so excited that we waited at the door on our knees for the rest of the night!

We even forgot to film! But it was okay, we were about to become usefull girls. After about three hours, the door opened and we held our breath in anticipation. We both knew that out man was here. It was like neither of us wanted to speak untill he let us. or maybe we were just excited. Honnestly I can’t even describe what he looks like, because my eyes were glued to his crotch since the second he came in. it was so big and veiny, but the skin was so soft. the tip had a really nice shine to it and his balls looked so heavy and full of cum. He went to Zoe first. It was only natural I suppose. She was just more useful than I am. And more femnin as well. He really liked her a lot.

He played with her hair, rubbed his cock on her face, made her suck him off, then he picked her up and stood her up straight so he could feel her boobs. She must have cum by the time he finished with her because she was trembling breathing hard when he let go of her. She sunk to her knees again, then he turned to me. his cock was infront of my face, I almost went cross eyed. Then he said the most magical words in the most dreamy voice. “Two bitches huh?” We were two bitches. I was so happy to be a bitch with my wife. It felt like our femininty was finally complete, now that there was a cock in our life.

Once he started to use my face like he used hers I already felt like I could cum. It was like I had spent the last year getting ready to be a cock sucking bitch and now here I was. It felt so warm and meaty on my face, and I felt so girly. Just girly and silly and horny. My mouth opened wantingly, hoping that I could taste it, just like Zoe had. I tried kissing it and licking it, nussiling my face into it. All sorts of different things, just to get the chance to suck on him. But he never let me. Maybe he’ll say hello later, like he did with Zoe. That would be really nice, I thought to myself, then ee told me to go make him dinner. I can’t describe how proud that made me feel. Maybe my womb was useless, but it was nice of him to let me prove my value. I went off to the kitchen and started making something, ANYTHING, just not frozen pizza! God how embarrasing was it that we had nothing to eat except frozen food? I’ve never felt like more of a pathetic whore in my whole life, not even my pussy punishment live stream was able to cheer my up. But thankfully my man was fucking Zoe in the other room. Ah~ her moans are so sweet~ I love my wife so much, and I’m so glad we have a man to share now!

* * *

Zoe is such a useful girl. last night after I wrote my little blog entry I went to check on her and found her laying in our bed with cum leaking out of her beutiful pussy! omg. I couldn’t stop myself from falling face first into it, hoping desperately to taste the dizyingly hot stuff. It was totally glistening and drooling out of her so smoothly. And the SMELL god it drove me wild. Too bad sir stopped me from getting a taste of it, but I did cream a little when he held me back by my hair! ;P

I was worried that he was angry at me when he spat on my face, but afterwards when he was rubbing his junk on me I realized that he only spit on me so that he wouldn’t chafe me with his dick. He’s so, like, kind and considerate! I still didn’t get to take his dick in my mouth and he had already wiped his cum off, but he was generous enough to let me touch my pussy while I sat there worshiping his balls.

Lol, it seems weird to type that out, but I guess I do sorta think his balls are like super important, ya know? Whenever he comes in the room I find it impossible to take my eyes away from his crotch. I know, sounds super lame, right? I don’t even know what he looks like now that I think about it. He’s said a few things to me here and there. Mostly insults and orders, but no mater how intensly he focuses on me, I feel like I don’t have permission to look up at him. Maybe my lack of confidence is why he hasn’t made my pussy usefull yet...

I’m not too upset about all that though. As far as everything else goes, it’s great to have him in the house with us! He’s fucking Zoe again right now, but he told me to wear these noise canceling headphones. He said that the bull crap we listen to is only for girls, then he spat on me again. I kinda like when he does that lol. He didn’t rub himself on my face that time but I figured he would get around to it soon enough. Maybe after he cums in Zoe :D