The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eat Your Heart Out!

It was another morning. Due to her low setting of the bar Kelly considered waking up an achievement. Today was going to be super successful she told herself, before reminding herself today was of course Saturday and thus she had nothing to do. Which made the day impossible to fail she told herself. All the flags were in her favour!

She dragged her still partially comatose limbs along the carpet and down the stairs before turning into her kitchen to be hit with the most wonderful smell. And as was traditional in this house, wonderful smells meant Amanda. Not that Amanda produced them due to her biology or anything. It was just that Amanda was a fantastic cook. An amazing fantastic cook. The highlight of her skill was the cakes. They were delicious and always perfectly themed to the occasion, just the smell brought back memories of the Parthenon cake she had artfully constructed for a toga party a few years ago, in fact, it was the only thing anyone seemed to recall about that party.

Kelly leaned on the counter and looked over to the work surface where Amanda’s body blocked her new creation. “What’s it today Doctor Franken-Cake?” she giggled. Amanda turned and smiled.

“I am building a bride! One that gets out of bed earlier!” Amanda said as she stuck her tongue out as Kelly put on her best mock offended face. In all honesty Kelly would have dated Amanda just for the cake but the rest of the package was wonderful. In fact she would argue Amanda’s cakes turned out so wonderful due to them feeling like they might let the side down if they turned out the slightest bit wrong. Amanda spun round and placed a cooling rack in front of Kelly letting her see the 24 heart shaped cupcakes covered in white icing.

“I am working on a bride, just need to do it body part by body part you know? So at the current rate I should be done in around ten years” she smile as she saw Kelly obviously enthralled by the rack of baked goods. Kelly put a hand out to grab a bit of icing running off the closest cake only for her hand to be stopped by a swift deft slap from Amanda.

“Next part of your training, removing your icing licking compulsion!” she smiled as she turned to tend to another rack of cupcakes on the work surface. Kelly blushed a little at the mention of training. Dating Amanda had opened her eyes up to a lot of sexual things, things she thought could only be done with several gallons of lube and an inability to feel back pain. One of the more interesting things Amanda had introduced her to was hypnosis. This opened Kelly’s mind. Literally opened it. After a few nights with Amanda Kelly had found herself really enjoying it.

Kelly’s inner ramble was cut off by Amanda’s fake cough.

“What should my girl learn?”

“Not to lick icing off cakes without permission Grand Wizard Mistress of the Seven Kingdoms and all their seas!” Kelly finished with a mock salute which raised a giggle from Amanda. Kelly giggled too, while Amanda might jokingly act powerful and threaten her with such words as “training” it was a mostly playful relationship. They were equals and partners who sometimes played games or pranks where one told the other what to do.

“So why the hearts? Is there a themed party invite I missed?” Kelly asked, knowing that Amanda’s cakes were never random.

“Well it comes from something I was watching on TV actually” Amanda smiled and blushed slightly. Kelly laughed as she saw her cheeks go red.

“Well I would tease it was your food channel obsession, but you are too proud of that to blush” Kelly prodded around, looking for tells on Amanda’s face. She knew what it was, but she wanted to drag it out. “And it is not the anniversary of the first human heart transplant today, it is also not nearly valentines” Kelly continued drawing it out as long as she could without falling into giggles. “Wait! It is Saturday morning, you are up early, super early actually. Did someone come down and watch their favourite masked superhero show?” she smiled, making full eye contact with her now deeply blushing partner.

“I just like the characters!” Amanda replied, almost stomping her foot in the cute, almost little girlish way, she did when embarrassed. “It is colourful and fights are so flashy!” she hid her face a little, waiting for the blushing to go down to a level that made her look more human than tomato.

“So how does that link to heart cakes?” Kelly asked, enjoying the sight of her blushing partner, she looked so adorable when she was like this, it was what made teasing her so fun.

“Well this week’s villain was like an anti-cupid!” said Amanda whose excitement had caused her to turn to face Kelly “She would fire arrows that would steal your heart and then eat it to power herself!” Amanda gestured, getting obviously excited.

“Seems a little dark for a kids show” replied Kelly

“Well they said “Heart Energy” and the arrows tap you and then have a wooden heart with your desire written on it as a tip, so no one really got hurt. And of course once she had felt the force of Epic Energy Buster all of the hearts were returned to people!”

“Ah, that makes sense” replied Kelly, enjoying seeing her partner so enthusiastic “Also, if you are a good girl I will buy you one of the action figures next time we go to the mall” she half-joked causing Amanda to both frown and blush at once.

“I am always a good girl! And if I get one can it please be Courageous Crimson as she is so awesome” she trailed off and reached round and grabbed a tube of icing. “For that I am going to eat your heart! Bit by bit!”

“Oh how are you going to do that with cake then missy?” giggled Kelly, before realizing that this would be taken as a challenge and before realizing that if anyone could make her think her heart was being eaten it would be Amanda. Before Kelly could enjoy the lingering end of this thought Amanda’s finger crossed into her vision moving slowly back and forth. Kelly knew she could resist deep down, but that part of her was currently not communicating that to the rest of the being as she already felt heavy and droopy. Amanda’s finger moved slowly and purposefully as Kelly’s head slowed. Kelly was thinking in slow motion. She saw Amanda’s smile out of the corner of her eye, she felt her own face mirror it. She was happy so she was. With one last lurch her thoughts slowed to a complete stop and Kelly stared blankly out.

Amanda wandered round the now slumped and drooling form of Kelly, she hadn’t really thought this far ahead. She cast her mind to things Kelly liked, making sure that she avoided any hard limits. Then she hit on the perfect idea. “When I wake you, you will forget we talked about my cakes. But anything I write on a cake I eat will be adsorbed from you. It wont hurt, but you will feel it go missing, Understand?” Kelly nodded softly, a thin strand of drool dropping as she did. “Okay, then wake up on three coming into meet me!”

Kelly was once again overwhelmed by the smell of baking. “Oh! What’s with the hearts Dr Franken-Cake?” she giggled as she suggestively eyed the icing drip that had earned her a slap before her temporary memory wipe.

“Oh, just planning to devour you and make you my obedient husk” giggled Amanda, pretending to work more with the cakes on the work surface.

“What?” replied Kelly with a look of confusion on her face. Amanda twirled the tube of icing around like it was a magical staff.

“I wonder what we should remove from you first” she said looking over the cakes. “Oh I know!” she said as she aimed the nozzle at the cake that had the drip. She deftly moved it along the cake with penmanship that dazzled Kelly despite her confusion. Soon the white heart had “Name” written on it, in red flowing letters. “Bye bye to that” smiled Amanda as she raised the cake up to her lips and took a bite and then another. As she did Kelly’s head became foggy and jumbled, she could feel something slipping away, like a drop of water falling and being lost in a pond. She tried hard to think of what she had lost, but she couldn’t. There was a blank. What even had she lost? The hole just sat there in her head. Amanda swallowed the last mouthful and giggled.“Hey sweetie” she smiled. “What’s your name?". Kelly looked at her confused.

“N-ame? I’m sorry, what’s that?” she said, her eyes looking left and right, like they were trying to manually place the word in her head. Amanda smiled, she had only planned to take Kelly’s name. But tranced Kelly had always been very literal and it seems it had decided “adsorbed from you” meant the whole concept of the word as opposed to just what the word was. Amanda smiled and decided to run with it, it didn’t seem to be causing Kelly any distress so she could pretty easily make this fun for her.

“Don’t worry, I will help you!” said Amanda as she aimed her icing nozzle at another cake. She considered her options for a moment and came up with an interesting plan. She moved the nozzle quickly and held up a new heart with the word “Gender” and after she saw Kelly get a good look she bit into it and watched as Kelly’s eyes once more rolled back into her head. Amanda laughed and once more decided to prod the new hole she had made in her lovers brain. “So, if you don’t know what a name is, what about your gender? Are you a boy or a girl?".

“I’m a people silly!” said Kelly after a few seconds of thinking, “Not one of those boy or girl or gender animals you just said, I should look them up! They sound cool!". Amanda giggled as she watched Kelly blindly poke around trying to make sense of the questions.

“So you don’t mind me making you a husk?” asked Amanda, curious as to Kelly’s reaction.

“Well I would, but you are asking me silly questions as opposed to actually stealing anything from me!” replied Kelly electing a small giggle from Amanda. It seemed like Kelly’s brain had took the suggestion very literally, removing the very concepts on the cakes so thoroughly that Kelly had no idea they were even missing any more. Amanda smiled, she knew a major thing for Kelly was retrospect, the thrill of realizing just how utterly she was changed or manipulated when she was back in her right mind later in the day. Amanda planned to make sure this retrospect would fuel Kelly’s alone time for months to come. Amanda once again returned to her cake canvas and began to write.

“So husk, this is my favourite heart so far” she said angling it towards the still dumbfounded Kelly. With a few quick strokes the cake had the phrase “Sex” written on it.

“Oh come off it, it is never going to work” said the nameless, genderless being that used to be called Kelly as she watched Amanda eat the cake in two quick bites. As Amanda finished she licked her lips and smiled at her partner.

“So want to head upstairs and fuck?” she said with a sly, knowing smile.

“What?” replied Kelly looking confused

“You know. Fuck? Do the dirty? Ride space mountain? Have sexual intercourse?” she said trying to hold back a laugh. Kelly tilted her head in a confused manner as she stared blankly at her partner.

“What do you mean?” Kelly responded after a couple of seconds of silence.

“Well, when a Mommy and a Daddy love each other very very much, Mommy will go to the bar. Actually, It might be easier to show you!” laughed Amanda as she grabbed her partners hand and dragged her to the bedroom before pushing her onto the bed.

“What are you doing? I’m not sleepy?” said Kelly with confusion in her eyes as she lay on the bed looking up at her partner.

“I am going to have sex with you!” laughed Amanda, her dominant persona falling away in a moment of self-awareness

“I don’t know what you mean!” continued Kelly a slight shake in her voice as her confusion grew.

“Well it is very simple!” giggled Amanda before her eyes lit up with an idea. “I think a cake will help you make sense of it!” as she finished she ran to the kitchen and grabbed the cakes and the icing tube before running back upstairs to find her partner still lay on the bed gazing around with a confused expression on her face.

“I’m really not tired...it is not bedtime yet? I only just woke up?” implored Kelly trying to figure out what was going on. After a few seconds of eye contact Amanda lifted another cake into her eye line.

This one featured the word “Genitalia” on it and just as soon as Kelly perceived the words on the cake Amanda ate it, allowing the void in Kelly’s brain to grow ever wider.

“You should take your clothes off” smiled Amanda as she moved close to Kelly

“Why?”

“So I can teach you about Sex, silly”

“But why do I need to take my clothes off so you can teach me?” asked a dumbfounded looking Kelly. Amanda once again succumbed to her giggles. She realized that as Kelly had lost everything about sex she wouldn’t realized that it involved nudity.

“Well you will get the bed dirty if you sit on it in your day clothes” smiled Amanda. Kelly’s eyes lit up a little and she nodded and got to work removing her clothes. Amanda noted how much more gullible Kelly seemed like this and wrote it up to the confusion. Her mind was so far gone and so full of holes it would attach to anything that made the slightest bit of sense with the information she had left. Amanda realized this would actually be quite cute if she wasn’t mentally planning to take advantage of this for dirty ends. As Kelly sat back down on the bed Amanda smiled at her. “Now isn’t that better?” she said with an evil grin.

“I guess so” started Kelly, confusion still strong in her voice “I don’t want the bed dirty”

“Very good” smiled Amanda. “I have something super cool to show you” she continued as she moved to the bedside table and rummaged through its drawers. After a few seconds she pulled out a long green rubber contraption with several long strands of hard plastic coming off it. “Ta-dah!” she said with a flourish. Kelly just started at it confused.

“What is it?” Kelly asked still vacantly staring at the contraption.

“Oh well it is a friendly dragon!” said Amanda, her evil grin growing to almost clownish proportions.

“It doesn’t look like any dragon I have seen” replied Kelly turning her head as if this new view would let her suddenly work out what it was.

“Because it is a different breed silly. It is a very special and very rare breed” continued Amanda. “And Miss Sugarplum here is my best friend!” she finished petting the green tip with a smile to push home the concept. Kelly suddenly looked very, very shocked.

“Oh! I am sorry Miss Sugarplum, I didn’t mean to call you not a dragon! You are the cutest dragon I have ever seen! And I’m am not just saying that!” Kelly stumbled trying to apologize as fast as she could. Amanda smiled, happy at the fact Kelly had totally accepted that this was a dragon and at how cute Kelly looked apologising. Amanda held the tip up to her ear.

“What’s that Miss Sugarplum? Oh, I will tell her! Okay!” said Amanda. “Miss Sugarplum says it’s okay. She asks if you want to pet her!”

“Oh that would be really nice! I would love to!” replied Kelly her eyes filed with an almost childlike glee. Amanda moved the rubber tip towards Kelly who gently petted it with her hand.

“Uh, Amanda?” said Kelly, not stopping her petting. “Is this that sex thing you were talking about?” Amanda had to bite her lip to prevent her laughing in her gullible girlfriends face.

“Well no” said Amanda softly. “But Miss Sugarplum is part of it” she continued trying to seem slightly motherly. “So Miss Sugarplum needs to lay her dragon eggs. But this breed of dragon can only lay them in a special place”.

“Oh, What is the special place?” asked Kelly, still petting the dragon.

“Well open your legs and I will show you!” smiled Amanda

“My legs?” asked Kelly, getting more visibly confused. However, she complied and opened her legs wide. Amanda used her free hand to point at Kelly’s pussy.

“This is a fairy cave. It is the place where dragons like Miss Sugarplum lay their eggs.” Smiled Amanda as she looked lovingly at her partners pussy already thinking about where this was going. “Sex is when a friendly person lets a dragon lay eggs in their fairy cave!”. Kelly nodded taking this all in and a smile came to her face.

“Okay! So do you want to lay your eggs in me Miss Sugarplum?” she asked towards the dragon. The dragon responded with a nod that was caused by a subtle wrist movement from Amanda. Not that Kelly needed any extra convincing, but Amanda couldn’t resist.

“Well as Miss Sugarplum wants it, you lie down and open your legs, okay sweetie?” said Amanda as she watched Kelly quickly lie back and open her legs wider. “I need to hold her in a very special way so she can get into your fairy cave so give me a second”. Amanda grinned as she slid her legs into the harness. “Are you ready sweetie?” said Amanda as she climbed onto the bed and positioned herself between Kelly’s legs.

“Of course! I am happy to help Miss Sugarplum!” said Kelly obviously excited to help out the dragon. Amanda slid the strap on into her partners waiting pussy and began so slowly slide in and out of her. Her movements were met by groans and moans from Kelly.

“This feels really really nice!” groaned Kelly as Amanda increased her pace. “I didn’t know a dragon in my fairy cave felt so good!” continued Kelly as she groaned lewdly as her partner ground against her. As they increased the pace Amanda smiled as she watched Kelly write and slither in pleasure. This continued on, reaching a crescendo of moans as both women bucked in ecstasy. After a brief come down and few deep breaths Amanda removed herself from Kelly and smiled at her still panting partner.

“Well Miss Sugarplum is very happy with how well you did with your fairy cave hun!” she said with a wide, mischievous smile. “In fact she wants to give you a big kiss!”.

“Oh wow!” said Kelly still panting and flustered. “Well I should thank you Miss Sugarplum. That felt amazing, but I would love a kiss!” she smiled through her messed up hair and red cheeks. Amanda leaned forward bringing the dildo to Kelly’s waiting lips. When she got it there is was met with several soft gentle kisses, much to Amanda’s arousal.

After getting her fill of watching her partner kiss the still moist dildo Amanda spoke up. “Now Miss Sugarplum needs to go rest, say bye bye to her” she giggled.

“Bye bye Miss Sugarplum! If you need to use my fairy cave again you can!” said Kelly waving at the dildo as it got put back into the drawer. Once everything was put back where it belonged Amanda turned to Kelly with a smile.

“Drop deep for me Kelly, just let go and drop deep” she said in her most calming tone. The combination of the cakes and the earlier trance had left Kelly pretty fractionated and thus she dropped into a deep trance within a few seconds. Amanda moved to her sleeping partner and rubbed her hair as she thought. “Now Kelly when you wake up you will remember everything that has happened today and all you lost due to the cakes will be returned to you” said Amanda. She reached over to the plate of cakes and carefully put one on Kelly’s nose before sitting back up “And wake up on three. One, two and three and awake!” she said with a rush of energy in her voice. Kelly’s eyes opened and immediately zoned in on the cake, making her momentarily cross eyed. She removed it and slowly sat up and looked at Amanda.

“Miss Sugarplum was your strap on” she said with a mixture of humour and confusion.

“Welcome to last week” giggled Amanda.

“You are such a meanie! I feel so humiliated!” replied Kelly her hands going onto her hips

“And you are getting off on it” grinned Amanda

“Do I tell that easily?” said Kelly turning her head

“A little, I also know your kinks. Also you are naked and sat with your legs open” replied Amanda sticking her tongue out at the reddening Kelly who was quickly pulling a sheet over her naked lower half.

“I am so going to get you for this” grinned Kelly, mischief coming back to her face.

“I already got myself” replied Amanda. “I have eaten far too much cake today, I am going to have a stomach ache for the whole afternoon, so count that as your revenge” she smiled before embracing her partner. “Unless of course you feel like playing nurse?”