The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy

Intermezzo: Jenny and Colin!

* * *

Author’s note: This piece was originally located at the end of Chapter Six, but I felt that both that chapter and this mini-piece both worked better as standalone entries. We’ll be back on track with Paul and the aliens in Chapter Seven. Enjoy!

* * *

Colin brought flowers.

Jenny was ready for it; if there was one thing Colin was good at, it was being the type of boyfriend who knew exactly which flowers she liked and what happened to be in season at the moment. She pulled off a perfect ‘oh my God, where did you get these’ without betraying the fact that she knew exactly where they came from, and how much they cost. Neither of those things impressed her, but Colin’s thoughtfulness and playful romanticism never failed to melt her heart.

“Mostly asters this time,” he said, holding the purple bouquet just close enough to his body that she was forced to cuddle against him in order to take it. She happily did so, giggling at his nerdy nerdiness. Why he hadn’t listened to her and switched his major to botany… well, it didn’t matter. She snuggled against his firm, welcoming frame, happy to have him in her life.

“You’re a nut. These are gorgeous. Did you pluck them from the Dean’s garden?”

“That trash pile? Fuck no. Only the good stuff for my girl.” He gave her a good squeeze. “Mmm, you look nice today. New bracelet?”

She glanced down. “Yes, my bracelet. I found it at the mall. It was on sale.”

“The mall?” He mimed a face palm. “Why do you and Nicole keep going there? It’s, like, straight out of 1995. Did you get it at the store with the weird bead lady?”

“Hmm?” She looked at him, confused. Why did he bring up the weird lady from the mall? She asked him.

“You just said you got the bracelet at the mall,” he shrugged. “I was wondering if it was from the weird bead lady who sells all of the hippie stuff.”

“Oh.” She glanced down again, a newly-learned reflex she was only dimly aware of. “Yes, my bracelet. I found it at the mall. It was on sale.”

“Oh… kay, well, what are you doing after class? I thought we could go grab tacos and hang out.”

The tacos would be from the cheap Mexican place, and Jenny knew she’d regret letting them anywhere near her mouth the next morning. The thought of getting a good solid fucking, though, had her nodding along and agreeing to the whole thing. She even found herself saying “oh, tacos sound great,” as if that were even possible. Slightly panicked, she tried to squeeze in a last-second course correction. “But… what if we got pizza instead of tacos? That way, we can have the leftovers for breakfast.”

“Sure, pizza’s cool.”

She smiled, disaster averted. “I’ll come by around s-seven… seven… um, I…”

Bring her. Bring her to them. Obey. Serve and obey.

“Something wrong?” Colin held her between his strong hands, his eyes gazing down into hers with concern. “Seven’s good for me.”

Obey. “I… I have a thing,” she stammered. She couldn’t recall what the thing was, exactly, but it seemed very important.

Jenny was being rude, and she knew it. She expected her boyfriend to get mad as a result, but instead he kept on holding her, his arms forming bookends for whatever crazy, disheveled story she was offering to him now. Instead of an argument, he offered a light kiss to her forehead. “Lemme guess, Mrs. Brown again? Fuck that wrinkly old bitch.”

“She’s…” missing, quit or whatever, she wanted to explain, but the same mysterious inner voice that wouldn’t let her remember The Thing now demanded something else of her. Lie to him, it whispered, the words fading the instant they reached her consciousness. No one must suspect that you serve the Kzzrk Empire.

“…a real bitch, yeah,” she finished. “I don’t know why she keeps office hours so late. I mean, I know why, she’s got class right before, but seven is bullshit.”

“Eight, then? Eight-thirty?”

Lie to him. It felt good to lie to Colin. To trick him, to lead him astray, to protect the secret of her obedience to the Kzzrk Empire. She was a good little obedient instrument, eager to serve her masters, just as they’d ordered. Obey. Serve. Obey. Her hand landed on her beautiful, shiny bracelet, the one that she’d found at the mall. It had been on sale.

“I can’t,” she lied, fighting the urge to let her knees knock together. “I mean, I can, but I’ll just be cranky and gross and tired.”

“God, I hate her.” He released Jenny and stepped back, arms crossed. He twisted his shoe in the grass. “Just don’t go. Fuck her. What’s she gonna do, fire you?”

“No, but I need faculty approval to get into next year’s courses. So I have to kiss her ass for the rest of the year.” It wasn’t entirely a lie, but it was mostly one, and her inner obedient slave happily approved. Her breathing quickened. “Can we do tomorrow night instead?” Ohgodohgodohgod please say yes Colin please!

“Yeah, sure! Same time? Seven or eight?”

“Seven or eight?” Jenny shook her head, a hint of a frown visible at the corners of her mouth. “Yeah. I’m free at seven tomorrow. Tacos and hanging out, right?” Inside, she was furious with herself. She’d let herself drift off in the middle of a conversation with her boyfriend, a conversation about fucking, no less, and now she was here babbling and trying to play catch-up like an idiot. The mental fog lifted, revealing bits and pieces of conversation. She tried to fit them together. “Can we get pizza instead of tacos, though?”

Now he was mad. “Are you even listening to me, Jen? You just asked me that and I said yes.” Suddenly, he leaned forward and began to sniff around her, his nose twitching with each brief snort. “Are you fucking stoned?”

“No!”

His face hardened. “You’re fucking with me, then. I hate when you treat me like a fucking idiot, Jen. It’s not fair.”

The mental fog returned, rolling in from somewhere until Jenny’s mind was filled with it. No one must suspect that you serve the Kzzrk Empire.

“I’m sorry,” she said. She took a half-step forward, enough to tilt her hips and to push her chest forward. It was a closed top and he couldn’t look down at her boobs, but he would still notice them. Colin loved tits.

He took the bait, his eyes bottoming out as they took in the swell of her breasts. He stammered, then fell silent. Jenny spotted the bulge in his jeans, and smiled. The bulge grew bigger.

“N-no, I’m, um, I’m sorry,” he managed, twisting his shoe in the grass again, until it burrowed down into the dirt. “H-hey, I have a couple of hours before the gym, so…”

In response, she took him by the hand and began tugging him towards his dorm room, a gorgeous little tugboat with a cute top and a great rack and a bouquet of purple flowers. He resisted only briefly, before realizing what she was up to, and what awaited him once she’d finished towing him across campus. Then he matched her pace and slipped his arm around hers, whispering into her ear about how many times he was going to make her cum, promising her that he wasn’t mad at all. He quickly pushed their argument out of his mind.

Jenny, of course, would remember none of it.

To be continued in Chapter Seven: Mind-Slaves of the Kzzrk!

* * *