The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy

Chapter Nine: Pieces of the Puzzle!

Paul and Nicole perched on the edge of Erik’s bed. Their reluctant host hunched over his desk, examining and re-examining and re-re-examining the alien phone. “Well, this is what you get for buying no-name junk, you two,” said Erik, without looking up. “If I wasn’t feeling so charitable today, I’d tell you to throw it in the trash. But, I do love a challenge.” He flipped the device over, running his finger along its edge. “Where did you buy this, again?”

“Tokyo.” Nicole tried to make herself look as sheepish as possible. “We were in Akihabara and it looked cute and, you know?”

“Right.” Erik held his hand over the top of the phone, as Paul had demonstrated. The screen lit up, displaying the same alien gibberish. “Hmmmmm. Doesn’t look like any language I’ve ever seen. But first…”

He dropped the phone back onto the desk. “A hundred bucks, cash. That’s what it’s gonna cost you.”

“But baby, we had a deeeeeaal.” Nicole leaned forward, hands clasped in her lap, arms pressed against her sides, presenting herself as the smallest, most vulnerable little creature on earth. Her eyes were just as pitiful. “Can’t you help us?”

“Pfft. Do I look like a pathetic nerd from Kessler Hall? Are we in Kessler Hall? No, and no. I’m not buying the sweet talk ‘poor widdle me’ act and it’s not going to get your phone fixed, so give it up.”

“But Erik…”

“But Erik, whatever! Pay me a hundred bucks? I get your phone working again, today. Pay me zero bucks? Go visit the Crappo Wireless kiosk in the student union.”

“Erik,” Paul protested. “Come on. She’s desperate.”

“Do you know how much Compu-Center would charge you for this? More than a hundred bucks! Apple? At least two hundred! And none of them are going to give you an answer. They’re just going to tell you to buy a new phone, because it’s how they make all of their money. So, are you going to pay me to actually fix your Japanese phone, or what?”

“Hundred fucking bucks, huh?” Nicole snatched up her purse and opened it, pulling out a small roll of bills. “Fine. One, two, three, four, five twenties. Hundred bucks. Here.” She handed over the cash, putting the rest of the roll away. “I might have even fucked you for real for doing this, just so you know.”

Paul stared at her. “Where did you get all of that cash?”

“Does it matter?”

“I guess not.”

She patted his leg. “I’ll tell you later, kay?”

Erik went back to studying the phone. “Uh-huh. Well, there are only two things that are universal in this world, and that’s money and math.” He stuffed the former into a pocket. “Now that we’ve covered the one, let me show you the second. Look here.” He held up the phone like a spokesmodel, waving it in front of Paul and Nicole with one hand while tapping at the symbols on its screen with the other. “See how these change when I tap one? If I tap the next one in sequence,” tap “they change again. If I don’t?” tap tap “The screen resets and I get nothing.”

Paul looked at him like a dog trying to understand human speech. “So it’s a puzzle?”

“It’s logic, dummy. These symbols aren’t phone apps, they’re closer to letters, or numbers, or whole words. Each choice gives you two more. See? Here…. you get here and here. One way or the other. Go one way, you get ‘A.’ I’m willing to bet that if you go the other way, you get the opposite of ‘A.’ Hmm. You know what, buddy? I take back what I said. This is actually not a bad way to design a phone that isn’t dependent on graphics or language to work. Once you know the codes, it’s easy to use it and keep others from doing so. Secret agent stuff. Pretty ingenious for a piece of crap no-name phone.”

He turned to Paul. “You said that you got something to work, right? Show me what you did when you got the phone to respond.”

Paul and Nicole shared a look of alarm. “Ummm, Paul?” Nicole stood up. “I think I, uh, left something in your room. I should go get it while you, um, show Erik that code thing.” She winked at Paul. “I’ll be right back after that.”

Erik waited until she left. “I should charge you a hundred bucks for not ratting you out that night she came over.”

“Shit, Erik. You get this phone working and I’ll pay you that hundred bucks!”

“Aw, that’s sweet. Seriously, don’t let her get her hooks into you too much, okay? It never ends well. One day she’s showing you her tits and the next day she’s asking you to pay her rent for the month because ‘oh, my mom is sick, I’ll pay you back, promise.’ It’s bullshit.” He offered the device to Paul. “Now show me exactly what you did when you got the phone to respond to inputs.”

Paul tapped at it. Tap-tap-tap, tap…

“Not like that, you idiot! Jeez, have you been literally just pawing at this thing like a bear this whole time? Here, watch like a human being and see what you’re doing.” He took the phone back from Paul and moved his chair until it was next to the bed, allowing both of them to see the phone at the same time. Tap. “See? Two choices. Now I’ll tap it again. Tap. Follow that trail. See? Tap, tap, and one last tap aaannnd… bingo! Lights, camera, action!”

The phone blinked and buzzed.

“That’s what it did the last time,” Paul offered, without going into detail about what would happen next.

* * *

Nicole had her hand on Paul’s doorknob before remembering that the doors locked automatically and she didn’t have his key. Whatever, it’s not like I’m going to be in here for more than a few-

The command hit her like a train. She swayed on her feet, arms falling to her sides, the door and the room beyond it completely forgotten.

Come to me, humanoid female. Obey.

Her eyes rolled upwards, eyelids fluttering. “I hear, and obey.”

The bracelet led her back to Erik’s room.

* * *

From the door came three knocks, slow and deliberate.

“Hang on,” said Paul, bolting for the door. “You just stay here and… wait… here.” Ignoring Erik’s annoyed glance, he pushed through the door and closed it behind him. A few seconds later, he was back inside, pulling a silent and dazed Nicole along with him.

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Nothing,” said Paul. He helped Nicole into a sitting position on Erik’s bed and shrugged his shoulders. “Women, you know?”

“Look, if you just ducked out of my room to get high, then forget it! I don’t have time for stoners. Paul, buddy, I’m serious. You could get thrown out of school for this kind of shit.”

Everything was on the verge of falling apart. Without Erik, they were screwed. Desperate, Paul grabbed his mesmerized girlfriend’s hand. “Nicole, you didn’t just get high.”

“I didn’t just get high,” she agreed.

“How do you feel about drugs?” He felt confident in how Nicole would respond to that. “Be honest with us.”

“Yes. Ugh. Big no for me.”

Erik wasn’t quite ready to let things go. “Then why did you leave the room?”

“Erik…” Paul began.

No one must suspect that I serve the Kzzrk Empire. “I left my wallet in Paul’s room. When you asked me for the money, it reminded me that I left it behind. We’re not going back to the room after this, so I wanted to grab it.”

“Whatever.” Erik sat back in his chair, defeated. “Just stay out of the way for now, okay?”

Paul cringed. I hear, and I obey was going to be the very next thing out of Nicole’s mouth, and then the whole charade would be over. He could only imagine what a guy like Erik would do to a hypnotized girl like Nicole.

Instead, she looked Erik straight in the eyes and responded with “I’ll stay out of the way.”

“Hmmph.” Erik turned his attention back to the mystery phone.

Paul, just as eager to keep the conversation away from Nicole, jumped in. “How do we do the opposite thing?”

Erik held up the phone. “Have you been paying attention? Look, you take the opposite path. Here. Do it again. Start in the same place. Tap. Okay, see the two choices? Tap. Other way. Tap again. Follow the line. Tap, tap, one last tap and that should do it.” The phone buzzed and buzzed again, then blinked once.

The iridescent bracelet clattered to the floor. Nicole swayed, her eyes rolling up into her head. “Uhhhnnnnnnnnn…” She fell backwards into Paul, the latter catching her and holding her upright until she came, hopefully, to her senses.

“Paul,” said Erik, and suddenly Paul was very aware of where he was and what he was doing. “She’s high on something, man. I don’t care what she says. Just look at her!”

I need to explain, he thought, but it was more than that. Erik was trashing his girlfriend. Was defaming her. Accusing her of being a spaced-out drug addict, when she was really in deep shit and needed their help. He felt his voice rise in his throat, eager to jump out and throttle his nerdy neighbor, but that wouldn’t get him anywhere. Instead, he retrenched. “It’s called syncope. She’s got hypotension, Erik.” He pulled Nicole’s unresponsive form to his side for emphasis. “She’ll be okay in a second, but shit! Give her a fucking break, will you?”

“I didn’t…”

The lie took hold. It was a good one. “Look, the whole reason she wanted to go back to my room was because she was afraid of this, okay? Passing out in public scares the shit out of her. She’s… Nicole? Are you all right?”

“Nnnnn…”

He took that as a ‘yes.’ “She’s going to be really embarrassed if she comes to and we’re staring at her. Can you just pretend that it didn’t happen?”

“Damn. I didn’t know. Is she… is she okay? Does she need to go to the hospital?”

“Give her a couple of seconds to recover. It’s not an emergency, just a thing that happens.”

“I’m sorry, buddy,” said Erik. It was the first time Paul had ever seen him feeling anything resembling remorse. “She can lie down on the bed if she wants.”

Paul took the offer, and lowered Nicole to the bed until she was lying prone. He retrieved the forgotten phone and held it up, eager to get things back on track. “Is there anything else I should know?”

“Just get another phone for her, honestly. This has been fun to fuck around with, but I can’t imagine using it as an everyday phone. You can get her an Android for cheap. You know that Get Connected place on Fulton Street?”

“Yeah.”

“Go there instead of the union, they sell unlocked phones and SIM cards. You’ll get a way better deal.” He eyed the phone, and Paul could see the gears turning in his mind, counting the money he could make from taking the phone apart and learning how it worked. “I can take this piece of Japanese crap off your hands, if you want. Instead of throwing it away.”

“You’ll have to ask her.”

“Ask… ask me what?”

Both men turned their attention to the bed, where Nicole was trying and generally failing to sit upright. Paul slid a hand behind her back and pushed until she groaned her way into something approaching a sitting position. She leaned against Paul and rubbed her temples. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I got really woozy there for a bit.”

“I don’t have any water,” said Erik. “Just some Red Bull in the mini-fridge over there. It might help?”

“Nnn, no, but thanks.” She pushed off of Paul until she was fully upright, hands extended on the mattress on both sides of her like landing pads. “Did you… I guess you figured the phone out?”

That brought the conversation back to the suddenly-coveted phone. Erik’s eyes widened. “Mostly. I tried to show Paul here how to get it to run and how the apps on it work. I have no idea where you got this thing from, but it’s probably just a prototype, or a test model that someone was supposed to return but didn’t. I doubt it’ll work with any apps, at least not the ones everyone uses. I was telling Paul that you should probably sell it and get a new one.”

“Oh! Because it’s Japanese, right? All of the apps are probably that, too.”

“Not really. Like I told you earlier, it’s an entirely different programming language. You’re never going to get any apps to work on it, not even if you downloaded them straight from Japan. I’m surprised you can even make phone calls with it! Who’s your carrier? What did they say when you tried to—”

“W-well, this is a good start, Erik. I think we can take it from here.” Paul reached down and scooped Nicole’s bracelet from the floor, coming up again with his free hand extended and pointed at the phone. “Can I grab that from you?”

“You said to ask her.” Erik’s tiny reservoir of good manners was by now thoroughly drained. “So I’m going to ask her. Nicole? This is pretty much a dumpster fire, not gonna lie to you. It’s never going to work the way you want it to. If you want, I’ll give you back your hundred bucks if you let me take it off your hands. I can always rip it apart and use the spare parts for a project. Deal?”

Paul watched as Nicole pretended to ponder the offer. Finally, she shook her head. “Oh Erik, that’s really sweet of you, really! But my parents paid for that phone and I’d have to ask them for permission first. You understand, right?”

“Yeah, but you can—”

Nicole slid from the bed and stood on unsteady legs. Paul moved quickly to support her, and she went back to leaning up against him. “Tell you what. Because you’ve been so helpful? If it’s okay with my mom, I’ll let you have the phone for free. Consider the hundred bucks a service fee, cuz you’re right, they would have charged me a lot more at Compu-Center. Seriously, it’s the least I can do after all the help you’ve given us.”

“B-but it’s… it’s not even a phone, you can’t—”

“I know, but you know how parents are! The second I get home they’re going to be like ‘where’s the phone I got for you?’ and I can’t be like ‘oh mom, I sold it to a guy at school.’ But maybe if I ask them first? Anyway, can I have it back, please?”

She extended her hand, just as Paul had, but she also wiggled her fingers as she did so, each digit beckoning Erik to do the right thing. “I’ll ask them first chance as soon as I’m back home, kay?”

Erik held firm, and for a moment Paul worried that he was planning to simply take the device and claim it as his own. It’s not like anyone has a receipt for it. Ron the Cool RA would arrive and tell them both to leave Erik alone, that they’d settle the matter later, that if Paul really had a problem with it he could take it to the Admin Office. And all the while, the aliens would get closer to conquering Earth.

He considered resorting to violence. Knocking the other boy to the ground, snatching the phone, and running for it. Hell, they were already in the middle of running away—what did it matter if they were in trouble with the school, too? Nicole wouldn’t like it one bit, but once it was done it was done, they’d have the alien phone and Paul’s car and-

“That’s fair,” said Erik. He leaned forward and presented the phone to Nicole. “My mom’s the same way. My buddy Paul here knows when I’m around, just give him the phone when you’re ready.”

“Thanks!” Nicole was all smiles. “I’ll, uh… call you? No wait, I can’t! Because phone! Hee! But Paul can call you. Paul? Did you grab my, um, bracelet?”

“Got it.” He held it up for proof.

“Awesome! Thank you again so so much, Erik! You’re even more cool than Paul made you out to be. I’m so, so grateful for everything! And I promise I’ll make it up to you, kay? For real, too. You’re a good guy and I mean that, and we… we gotta go, though.”

She opened the door and vanished into the hallway. Paul followed, shrugging as he passed Erik. “It’s midterms, dude. We’re all a little crazy right now.”

Then he was gone, too, easing the door closed so that it wouldn’t slam.

Erik stared at it for a while.

“Fucking women.”

* * *

“Humanoid female. You will identify yourself to me.”

“I’m Laura Alvarez.”

“Tell me your point of origin.”

“I’m… I… what? I don’t… feel so weird right now…”

“Focus on answering my questions, humanoid female. You were born in a location, yes?”

“Yes. Kenneyville. I live on campus. In Hebron Hall, Room 508. I go home on the weekends. There’s—”

“That information is sufficient, humanoid female. Now remain silent and still until I tell you otherwise.”

“Yes. Silent and still.”

Technically, the software that ran the brain smoother only required the humanoid’s name to function properly. Its manual ‘strongly suggested’ adding more information into the matrix, and B’nak, ever the data clerk, dutifully added the humanoid’s approximate age and location. There was no place to enter ‘Hebron Hall,’ whatever that was, so he skipped that.

“B’nak!”

The shorter alien didn’t look up, preferring to focus on getting all of the data entered correctly. Any errors would lead to feedback loops in the middle of the smoothing cycle. The humanoids who went through that usually ended up in a zoo.

“B’nak. B’nak! You have to try this mind slave! It’s amazing what it can do! The sounds that it makes! The way it clenches and unclenches…” Q’nan, looking more than a little out of breath, fell into the nearest space-chair. “I had to take a break! All of that energy!”

“I told you!” B’nak was more than a little triumphant. His friend didn’t notice. “Didn’t I tell you this journey was going to be worth it? I did! And, this is just the beginning!”

“I never should have doubted you. And you have to try out the one with the red hair!”

“Eventually… I might wait until we’re on the way home. I want to get this other one brain-smoothed first.”

“Don’t worry about it! There’s a manual. I can run the conversion process right now while you have a little break.”

B’nak stood up, and began guiding Laura into the conversion alcove. “I think I prefer this one to that red-haired one,” he said.

“Why? This one’s mean. And angry. The other one is softer than a newborn Takkek. I wish we could brain-smooth this one until her brain was smoother than this space-chair.” He ran his fingers along the slick metal surface for emphasis. “Then we—oh. Oh! B’nak, no. Come on.”

“What? Hand me that wand again.”

“You’re… here, take it. You like this one because it reminds you of W’an’ack, doesn’t it? Do you really miss having someone being bossy and mean to you?”

“That’s not true.”

“It is!”

“I don’t want to talk about it. Plug in the cables, will you?”

Q’nan did as asked. “Don’t you even think about programming this one to act just like W’an’ack. I swear, I will leave you both on this ugly planet for the rest of your lives!”

“You would never.”

“Oh, what happened to B’nak?” Q’nan raised the pitch of his voice until it was nearly equal to that of the humanoids. “Gee, I don’t know, one day he took off in that scout cruiser of his and he never came back.”

“You’re hilarious, Q’nan. Is the power on?”

A panel of green lights confirmed that the power was indeed on. “The brain-smoother is powered up. Now let me take over and wipe this brumtart.”

“The whole point of brain-smoothing,” B’nak pouted, “is that you can’t program them to be anything other than mind-slaves. So no, I’m not going to ‘make her just like W’an’ack,’ thank you very much.”

“Good.”

“And she wasn’t terrible. You were always mean to her.”

“Whatever! You know what, B’nak? As your friend? When we get back home, I’m going to contact every Kzzrk you’ve ever met in your life, and I’m going to invite them over to watch you have the greatest time of your life with this humanoid female in front of their stupid, jealous faces. And you’re going to love it!”

B’nak slipped the helmet over Laura’s head. “Do you really mean that?”

“I’m going to try. I’ll even invite W’an’ack.” He gave it some thought. “Especially W’an’ack.”

* * *

Paul pressed a plastic cup into Nicole’s hands. “Here, drink this. It’ll help.”

“Is it booze?” she asked, her voice unsteady.

“Water.”

She downed the contents. “Next time, bring booze.”

“Feeling any better?”

She looked at him and took his hand, pulling it to her body. She managed a weak smile. “Yeah. Once you get used to the whole hit-by-a-truck feeling, it’s not bad. And the water did help. Thank you.”

“What do you remember?”

She put her free hand to her head. “Mostly random stuff. There’s a lot of gaps. But… the aliens, the bracelet, the mind control, just sleepwalking around. Knowing exactly what I was doing but not thinking a single thing about it. Fucking you. A lot.”

Paul’s eyes went to his feet. “I’m so sorry, Nicole. I really am. I shouldn’t… I mean you weren’t yourself and I still had sex with you, and that…”

She squeezed his hand. “Hey. No no no! Not that I’m not grateful that you’re trying to apologize, but the time I spent with you is the only part of this I’m not totally freaked out about.”

He looked up, his face a mixture of surprise and shock.

“You heard me right! You were there for me, Paul. I can’t even… you found this brainwashed human puppet, me, and you were the only one who knew about it. You didn’t know what I’d been through, or what I watched those fucking monsters do to Charlie and Ms. Brown, or that they were using me to betray all of my friends. You just knew that you had a mind control device that could make this girl your slave.”

“But Nicole, I…”

“And…and, instead of whoring that girl out to your buddies, or making her do every sick and twisted thing imaginable, like every other asshole on this campus would have done, you actually gave a shit and helped her. This whole time, there’s been this fucking voice in my head telling me to forget everything, to not worry about details or weird shit, to think that everything is perfectly normal. I’d still be like that right now if you hadn’t kept asking questions and pushing and trying to do the right thing. You never stopped caring about me as a person, Paul. Not as an object or a sex toy or a stranger but as a person. As someone you love. Genuinely love! Remember when I told you not to sell yourself short? This is why. You’re fucking amazing and I love you.”

She pulled him in for a kiss, her lips forcing his open, her tongue briefly exploring his mouth as the room spun around them and disappeared, leaving them floating in space, two lovers floating forever through eternity. Her hands felt their way across Paul’s back as she leaned into him, pressing her breasts against his chest. Her breathing was ragged and quick. Her eyes simmered with lust. “This might surprise you, but I’m a real live girl with real live girl feelings when I’m not out getting hypnotized left and right.”

She pulled back and drew in a fresh breath. The room returned. “Whew. Fuck.”

“That was intense.”

“Part of me has been screaming into the void for a week, and she finally got to be heard. I can’t tell you how good it felt to get that out.”

“Speaking of getting out,” said Paul, his eyes darting to the door, “we need to get the fuck outta Dodge. We can be in Duluth in five or six hours if the traffic’s good.”

Nicole shook her head. “I can’t leave Jenny. Or Laura, or that other girl… I got them into this.” She looked into his eyes, taking his hands into hers. They were shaking. She was shaking. “Y-you should go, Paul. A-at least to Madison. You’ll be safer there. They want to hypnotize me, but they will straight-up kill you. They, they…”

“I’m not gonna leave you. You know that.”

“I know. And I love you. And I can’t lose you, not after all of this.”

He kissed the top of her head as she nuzzled against him, a heavy sigh escaping her lips. He tried to corral his wild, racing thoughts. “If we both get away, just for now, just even an hour away, it means they can’t hypnotize or kill either of us. They’re clearly not going anywhere, right? Even without you they’ve got three other girls who can go out and collect more victims.”

“Yeah, if they plan on… on…” She trailed off, her voice receding to a quiet whisper. “On… on…”

“Humanoid females! You will receive your new orders now. Listen and obey.”

“I hear, and obey.”

She let the new orders flow into her mind like wet cement, allowing them to solidify into a solid, unbreakable mass, forming the new foundation of her eternal service to the Kzzrk Empire. More orders followed. Where she would go. When she would go. What she would say, and most importantly, what she would do. She stacked the new orders like boxes on the fresh cement floor. “I hear, and obey.”

Then she was walking—nearly running—down the hill back to campus. She couldn’t see Jenny, but she knew her friend was next to her, matching her pace step for step, as eager to serve and obey as she was.

But first, they were to forget. Sleep, and forget. Until it was time again.

“Oh.” She swallowed the rest of what she’d planned to say to Paul. “Oh no.”

He was still talking. “—lot better if you were safe and we had a home base where we could figure out what to do to save the other girls. It’s just that, like, if the cops talk to Jenny she can’t confirm anything that we saw or heard and… hey, what’s up?”

She didn’t want to say the word. She tried to hold it back, even while acknowledging its importance. Saying it meant it was real. And that it was imminent.

She relented. It escaped from her lips.

“Tonight.”

Paul pushed away from her. “What’s tonight?”

“The end, I think.”

* * *

“What do you mean?”

“I mean exactly what I just said.” Jenny left it at that, choosing motion over words. She spread her legs and began to sway her ass in slow, sexy circles.

“Command you. Like, we’re in the military?” Colin shook his head, still thoroughly confused. “Like, ‘drop and give me twenty?’”

“I want you,” she said, timing her words to the swing of her ass, “to command me. Tell me… exactly what to do… exactly how… like I’m your obedient… mindless… slave.”

He began to grin, then thought the better of it, not wanting to be accused of ‘ruining the moment’ again. But as his girlfriend danced in front of him, chanting ‘obedient… mindless… slave…’ like some sort of yoga mantra, his mouth betrayed him and allowed a laugh to come barreling out.

“Colin!” She turned to face him, blue eyes shooting icy daggers into his chest. “You’re ruining the moment!”

“I never thought I’d see the day when you thought that someone else bossing you around was hot, that’s all. Are you sure you’re not a pod person?”

“I have fantasies, too! It’s not fair if we only get to play out yours!” The ice melted, and her eyes turned to pleading. “Come on, it’ll be fun! Imagine that I’m under some kind of mind…”

serve and obey the Kzzrk Empire

“I… um… that I’m under some kind of magical spell, and I’m your little obedient harem girl. Completely at your mercy, my gorgeous, wonderful master. I will do anything you tell me to do.”

“Do my homework?” He winced. “Just kidding! Kidding!”

“No, come on… think sexy shit.” She toyed with the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up an inch and letting it drop back down. “Make me rip off my clothes and fall to my knees.”

“Okay, you win.”

“Thank you!”

“But take off your clothes, don’t rip ’em. Take ’em off slowly, and then, instead of getting on your knees, play with yourself until you’re almost ready to get off.”

That is a better idea, she thought, as she crossed her arms and slid her fingers beneath her top, inching it slowly up her body and over her head. She planned to tell Colin exactly that once she had the top off and could see him again. Colin was slow on the uptake but damn, was he good at getting her off.

Her head popped free, and she let the top fall to the floor. “That is a…”

Slavegirls don’t have ideas. Slavegirls don’t think. They obey.

“That’s a what?”

Master was looking at her, confused. She’d managed to confuse him. Her words had managed to confuse him. That was unacceptable. Slavegirls were supposed to help their masters, not befuddle them. Her cheeks reddened as she slowly eased herself out of her pants.

“Nothing, master. I’m just happy to serve you.”

“Master, huh? Okay, what are you gonna do next?”

She hooked her thumbs around her panties and yanked them south, following them down until her butt was sticking proudly into the air. She wiggled it for good measure. “I’ll do whatever you tell me to do, Master.”

“Don’t forget! I told you to play with yourself!”

“Oh, right!” A thought popped into her mind, and she passed it straight through to her mouth without editing. “You’re so smart, Master. I’m so lucky to serve and obey only you.”

Slavegirls don’t think. They obey.

I hear, and obey.

If Colin had been paying attention, he would have noticed the sudden change in his girlfriend’s appearance, from the glazed look in her pretty blue eyes to the slumping of her narrow shoulders, or the way she carefully and methodically climbed onto the bed and kneeled in front of him at the foot of it. When it came to all things sex, Jenny was an enthusiastic participant, rolling and laughing and waving limbs so haphazardly that they’d more than once left Colin with bruises afterwards. This Jenny placed her index finger into her mouth and slowly drew it out between pursed lips, smiling at Colin as she drew a line down her torso.

“I hear and obey, Master.” Her eyes slid closed as her finger found her clit and began to do its work. She sucked in her lips and ran her tongue across them, moaning softly.

This is good, she… thought? No, that was impossible. She didn’t think. She wasn’t capable of thinking. She just was. She simply was good. She was carrying our her Master’s orders and it felt so, so fucking good.

Master hadn’t told her to take her time, and by this point, what was left of Jenny’s brain couldn’t stand to wait any longer. he furiously fingered herself to the brink of orgasm and then pounced on him, sweeping over his body like a tidal wave of desire and practically forcing him inside of her desperate, dripping cunt.

When she came, Colin’s neighbors banged on their shared wall in protest.

* * *

“I would have guessed that all of my memories would have come back to me the second I got that bracelet off, but… I keep finding new ones. Things the aliens told me to forget. Some of it I still can’t remember a thing about. Like last night, up until now it was a big blank spot. I was getting ready to go out and then everything just went blank.”

“But they told you to do something tonight?”

“Yeah. It’s hard to describe what happens to us when they take control. Do you remember that part of the planetarium show where they said that the Mars rocket couldn’t change course in space? Once it left the Earth it could only go in one unchangeable direction at one speed until it got to Mars, and then it could do stuff like go into orbit and land, all of the things it had to do. That’s me and Jenny when we’re zombies, we’re on a course and all we can do is keep going. And when we get to the end, there’s stuff we have to do.”

“And that’s tonight?”

“Go back home, go to sleep, wake up, go about our day, and then tonight… Paul, the aliens aren’t going to wait for us to collect fresh meat for them anymore. They’re going to use me and Jenny to hypnotize all of the girls in Gamma House, make us lead them all back to the ship, and then… that’s that. Everyone goes aboard and we fly off to the Kayzerk Empire.”

You’re going to hypnotize them?” He raised an eyebrow. “Not that I’m doubting you, but how?”

“They’re going to give us their X77s. Their guns. They told me that I was to obey all of Jenny’s commands, I guess since they can control her and not me? Tonight they’re going to send Jenny to collect me, and then we’re going to go up the road to the farm gate to meet them. Then the two of us go back to Gamma House, and from there… Paul, we can’t let them do this! Even if I run away they’ll make Jenny go through with it herself.”

“Sending you off to do their dirty work.”

“We can blend in, they can’t. We’re just two innocent girls, right? You’ve seen the guns, they look ridiculous. But if we’re carrying them, we’ll look like we’re going to a Halloween party. Then before anyone knows what hit them, it’s ‘zap zap zap,’ get out of town, and we’re all gone forever. A dozen girls with lives and families and futures, and the aliens are going to take all of that away from them.”

Paul began pacing the room. “I don’t even know what to do. We have to warn people. Get the girls out of Gamma House or… or! Or what if we kidnap Jenny?”

On any other day, kidnap Jenny would have never entered Paul’s mind, even the deepest and darkest part of it. But on this day… “Yeah, that would work! We take her out of the equation and they’ve got nothing. End of their plan!”

Nicole made a sour face. “What are we going to do, keep her tied up forever? If Jenny and I aren’t reachable tonight, they’ll just try again tomorrow night. They really want these girls.”

“And if we get caught in the act, we’re all fucked,” he added. He was frowning as well. “Or they’ll send Laura and that other girl they captured instead of sending you and Jenny. Fuck!”

“I’m sorry. It wasn’t a bad idea.”

“It is, though.” He resumed his pacing. “You know what I wish? What I really wish? I wish I could get my hands on one of those fucking rayguns. Go right back up the hill to their spaceship and vaporize every last one of those little green fuckers. See how they like it!”

“I would kill for a fucking ray… huh.” Her mouth fell open and she stared at him, wide-eyed, until he stopped pacing. “We have… we just need to… it would work. It could totally work!”

“Have what? Do what?”

“I have a plan.” She stood up. “You’re not gonna like it.”

To be continued in Chapter Ten: A Desperate Plan!

* * *