The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Earfucking

Tags: f/f, mc, fd

Description: Kira and her succubus girlfriend try out something a little unusual

Disclaimer: If you are under age wherever you happen to be accessing this story, please refrain from reading it. Please note that all characters depicted in this story are of legal age, and that the use of ‘girl’ in the story does not indicate otherwise. This story is a work of fantasy: in real life, hypnosis and sex without consent are deeply unethical and examples of such in this story does not constitute support or approval of such acts. This work is copyright of Kallie © 2018, do not repost without explicit permission

* * *

“Do you wanna give it a shot?”

Kira’s head whipped around sharply as she flashed an utterly disbelieving look at her demon girlfriend, lounging on their bed next to her.

“You’re joking,” Kira said, laughing.

“Nah,” replied Anazelia easily. “I’m really not. We could totally try that out, if you want to.”

Kira just stared. It had been months since she’d summoned Anazelia, and the succubus never ceased to surprise her. Kira had summoned her simply because she wanted to see how wild fucking a succubus would be, but to her surprise, they’d quickly realized they were into each other, and Anazelia had decided to stick around. The fact that, personality-wise, Anazelia was more like a gay, laid-back stoner than a dark, theatrical queen of hell had been another surprise. They’d been lazing around in their bedroom, getting high and teasing each other, when Kira had ended up scrolling Twitter on her phone and looking at porn. She’d ended up staring at one piece of art in particular, an incredibly detailed yet cartoonishly horny depiction of one of her strangest but most intense fetishes.

Earfucking.

Kira couldn’t really explain it, but to her there was something devastatingly hot about the idea of someone literally fucking her through her ear, and completely ruining her brain in the process by turning her into a drooling, brainwashed, cock-obsessed fucktoy. The fantasy had made her cum more times than she could count. Her only misgiving about it was that it was completely impossible—or so she’d thought, until Anazelia’s offer mere moments before.

“But… but how the hell is that possible?” Kira asked, filled with a strange blend of skepticism and excitement. “I mean, it doesn’t make any sense! It’s impossible.”

“Impossible?” Rolling her glowing, red eyes, Anazelia raised a hand and snapped her fingers. A bright, violet flame appeared at her fingertips, casting an arcane glow around the room for a few moments before fizzling out. “I’m a succubus, babe. Making impossible fantasies come true is, well, kinda my thing.”

Kira conceded the point, nodding. “But… is it safe?”

“Yes. Absolutely.” Anazelia flashed her a winning smile, showing pointed teeth. “Promise.”

“O-OK,” Kira said. She was still nervous about the idea, but her excitement was quickly overcoming all else. “But, like, how? Seriously, how is this gonna work? Physiologically, I mean.”

“Ugh.” Anazelia rolled her eyes again. “Look. I’m a demon girl, with a demon cock. Normal rules don’t exactly apply. I’d have figured you’d have learned that by now. Just trust me, OK?”

“OK.” Kira took a deep breath and smiled. She trusted her girlfriend, and she wasn’t about to miss out on this chance to live out such a deeply-held fantasy. “OK. Yeah. Let’s do this.”

“Perfect.” Anazelia grinned and licked her lips, and pointed up at the bed. “Now get up here.”

Obediently, Kira scrambled up the bed and took up a kneeling position.

“Good girl,” Anazelia told her. Kira blushed fiercely and shivered at the praise. “All you gotta do now is hold still and enjoy.”

Anazelia stood up on the bed, her taloned feet gripping the bedsheets for stability. She was already naked, and as she positioned herself beside Kira, Kira couldn’t take her eyes off of her girlfriend’s throbbing, demonic cock, already growing to full hardness as Anazelia prepared herself to fuck Kira’s mind. It was beautiful, but as she stared, a little nervousness started to creep back in. Anazelia’s hard, veiny cock, tinted the same shade of deep grey-purple as her skin, was huge. Kira was extremely familiar with just how huge it was. It had made her scream with pleasure many, many, many times. She trusted her girlfriend, but she still didn’t see how this was supposed to work.

“How’s it gonna feel?” Kira asked, as Anazelia gripped her cock at the base and started to position it at Kira’s ear. She wanted to be able to prepare herself a little better. She’d only ever seen this in ridiculous hentai art, after all.

“However you want it to feel, deep down,” Anazelia replied, laughing. “We succubi make fantasies come true, remember?”

“Right. Fair enough.” Kira took a deep breath, preparing herself. “OK, I think I’m read- oh!”

Anazelia interrupted her by pressing the tip of her cock, already dripping with precum, hard against Kira’s ear. Kira gasped instinctively in anticipation of what was about to happen, but in truth, she didn’t feel anything out of the ordinary. Her girlfriend was just pressing her cock against the side of her head. Anzelia pressed harder and Kira found herself bending her neck the opposite way, but her girlfriend quickly wrapped her fingertips around her head, holding her firm to prevent that. Kira was left unable to move, and simply knelt there as Anzelia continued to insistently push the head of her dick against her ear. The situation was pretty absurd, and Kira was starting to feel extremely silly and extremely doubtful when finally, she felt something. It was a kind of pressure, a build-up accompanied by the subtle but insistent feeling of being stretched out. The feeling of penetration. Kira wasn’t sure how it was possible, but her ear hole seemed to be stretching itself out around the tip of Anzelia’s cock, allowing it into her body. Kira’s eyes went wide. She’d had some pretty weird, kinky sex with Anzelia in the past, but nothing quite as strange as this.

“H-hey babe,” she muttered nervously. “Maybe… some lube?”

The sensation wasn’t painful, but it was intense. Even as Kira’s body fell under the spell of the succubus’s demonic magic and subtly rearranged itself to let Anzelia fuck her ear, her hole remained unbelievably tight. Kira could hear her girlfriend groaning and laughing as she penetrated her.

“No need,” the succubus cackled. “I’m already totally wet.”

Kira realized Anazelia was right. She could feel rivulets of the succubus’s thick, slick, pale precum trickling down the side of her face. It was so hot. No matter the situation, she loved feeling like her girlfriend’s cum dump. It was the hottest feeling in the world, and the sensation of her demon girlfriend slowly starting to fuck her ear was giving it to her just the way she wanted it. It wasn’t exactly pleasurable yet, but it reminded her of the feeling of Anazelia fucking her ass, as she’d done many, many times before. That was an exciting thought. Kira was a fan of the feeling of being stretched out, and if this was anything like anal, the promise of pleasure was definitely something to look forward to.

“Fuck, you’re so tight!” Anazelia moaned. She was still slowly pushing her cock deeper into Kira, inch by inch.

“Y-yeah!” Kira cried. It was so intense. She could somehow feel Anazelia’s dick inside her, penetrating further into her. She was getting close to something. Kira wasn’t sure what, but there was a pressure building, slowly approaching its peak. “G-go slow.”

“I am,” Anazelia snarled. It wasn’t the first time Kira had seen her turn a little feral during sex. “Maybe too slow.”

“W-wha—”

Before Kira could say anything, Anazelia, horny and impatient, gripped her head and thrust deep into her. Kira gasped. The pressure in her ear intensified, reaching an immediate boiling point before dissipating instantly as Anazelia’s throbbing, dripping cock slid inches deeper into her. It was a little like the sensation of her ears being popped. Kira, though, was preoccupied by a completely different sensation, one that had sent a shiver down every nerve in her body, and frozen her every muscle. She was suddenly, keenly aware of being penetrated more deeply and intimately than she could ever have imagined. She could somehow sense Anazelia’s cock inside, still gradually inching its way deeper. Clearly, Kira’s girlfriend wasn’t going to be satisfied until her cock was buried all the way to the hilt. Kira started trembling. This was dangerous. It felt so good. Too good. She knew it didn’t make sense, but every part of her that the succubus’s cock touched was unbelievably raw and sensitive. No other kind of sex she’d had compared to this. It was on a whole different level of intensity. The rawness was as painful as it was pleasurable, but Kira knew she was enough of a masochist that once Anazelia started fucking her for real, the feeling was going to be incredible. She was already starting to get hooked on it. It was overwhelming. She needed a moment to pause, to breathe, to recenter herself—but she knew Anazelia wasn’t going to give her that. When it came to sex, mercy simply wasn’t in Anazelia’s nature. It was one of her best traits.

“Oh wow,” Anazelia half-moaned, half-growled. “This is so fucking good, babe. I think I’m almost there.”

“W-w-wait,” Kira managed, with great effort. It felt like her thoughts were short-circuiting. “A-almost where?”

“Your brain, dumbass.”

Kira blinked. Her brain. Of course. Her brain was in her head, and if Anazelia was fucking her ear… Kira suddenly regretted not insisting on a more thorough explanation before getting started. What the fuck was going to happen? She trusted Anazelia, but trust only went so far. This was crazy. Was it safe? What did ‘safe’ mean exactly, when it came to earfucking? As much as Kira was insanely turned on by the idea of Anazelia literally using her brain as a fucktoy and churning up her thoughts with her huge, demonic cock, she really needed to get a better idea of what was going on.

“W-wait, wa—” she began to yell.

Anazelia didn’t wait. Moaning loudly, she delivered one final thrust and buried her cock all the way to the hilt inside Kira’s head.

Instantly, Kira’s thoughts froze. An instant later, they were completely obliterated. It was like she’d been struck by a lightning bolt, disintegrating every little part of her mind and replacing it with one very simple, very primal desire.

Cock.

Cock.

Cock.

It was the only thing Kira could think about. It was the only thing her ravaged, mindfucked brain was capable of keeping hold of. Cock. She needed cock. In an instant, like a switch had been flipped, that one thought dominated her. It was her whole being. She didn’t know her name. She didn’t know where she was. She didn’t know who she was. She just knew that she needed cock. She needed it the way she needed air and water. No, more. The base, animal functions of her lower brain were still working—just—but her impulses and priorities had all been scrambled. Cock was the only thing she truly cared about now. It was the only thing in her head.

“Holy crap,” Anazelia laughed, looking down at her. “That really broke your brain, huh babe?”

Kira didn’t reply. She couldn’t. She couldn’t speak or understand. Faculties like speech were completely redundant now, pushed aside and replaced with an overwhelming obsession with cock. Kira’s face had gone utterly slack. Her eyes were vapid and wide. Her expression was a mask of mindfucked mindlessness. She didn’t care what she looked like, though. She didn’t care that she looked like a drooling, brainwashed slut. She only cared about cock.

“Fuck,” Anazelia swore, her voice breathy from pleasure and her long, forked, demonic tongue hanging loosely from her mouth. “This is so god damn tight. Holy shit. Feels so fucking good.”

Kira just moaned. Her body was totally limp, held transfixed only by Anazelia’s cock. It felt incredible. The pleasure was beyond words, short-circuiting her entire nervous system. Anazelia’s cock was plugged straight into the pleasure center of her brain, bypassing all her higher brain functions and all her ability to control and process how good it felt. It was like nothing she’d ever felt before. Nothing even came close.

“Time to see how it feels when I really start pounding you,” Anazelia growled. With a loud, wet sound as demonic precum sloshed around her dick, Anazelia pulled out.

As quickly as they’d disappeared, Anazelia’s thoughts returned to her. She let out a short, sharp yelping sound as she tried to pick up from what she’d been about to say, only to have her thoughts once again turned into mush by an intense aftershock of pleasure. It was like Anazelia’s cock inside her head had triggered some kind of multiple orgasm, activating only once her thoughts were free to begin putting themselves back together. Once again, Kira tried to speak, but all that came out of her mouth was a series of moans and mewls. She could feel herself starting to think again, but still the impulse remained: cock, cock, cock. She looked down at herself. Her panties were utterly drenched. She was breathing hard, and her whole body was flushed and weak. Her girlfriend really had fucked her brains out.

“So how was that, babe?” Anazelia asked, a wicked, cocksure grin on her face.

“T-that was… wow…” Kira moaned. Even at the best of times, she’d have struggled to find the words for what she’d just experienced. When her mind was still being wracked by mind-melting pleasure, it was even harder. “I-I don’t… I can’t… wow. Holy shit. Wow. Thank you for that.”

“Oh, don’t thank me yet,” Anazelia giggled. “We’re only just getting started.”

That set off some alarm bells. “W-wait,” Kira pleaded. She wasn’t sure if her mind could take much more of that. She was seriously going to get addicted to this. It was an endorphin rush that made regular sex seem like nothing. And as much as she secretly wanted Anazelia to shatter her mind into a million pieces, some part of her was still counseling caution. “I-I don’t know if I—”

With another wet, loud sound and a throaty, lustful moan, Anazelia shoved her cock back into Kira’s ear. This time, it slid all the way in with little resistance. The only warning Kira got was a small spark of pleasure before it ignited into a wildfire and, just as before, she was reduced to a moaning, drooling, mindfucked mess. Her whole body went limp again, except for a few random twitches as her nervous system short-circuited. The suddenness with which she was flipped from full consciousness to delirious cock-obsession would have been jarring, if Kira had been capable of processing it on any level. Instead, she was simply overwhelmed with the raw need to be used as her girlfriend’s willing cocksleeve. Anazelia, by contrast, took complete and obvious delight in the dick-induced transformation, cackling maniacally between throaty moans. Kira, her bright, witty, friendly girlfriend had a look on her face Anazelia knew the girl had only seen in porn, and precum was dripping down the side of her face as the succubus’s cock churned her up inside. Kira looked gloriously slutty and depraved. But Anazelia knew she could do better.

Just as suddenly as she’d thrust it in, Anazelia withdrew her cock from Kira’s head. Straight away, a telltale spark of intelligence and awareness returned to her eyes, although they remained more than a little hazy from how roughly and intensely her mind had been bombarded with pleasure. Yet before Kira could really recover, Anazelia started fucking her all over again. Once she had the feel of it, she didn’t stop, pounding her girlfriend through her ear over and over and over again. Anazelia’s moans rose and rose as she mercilessly pounded her girlfriend’s brain, intermingled with grunts and feral growls. It felt so good. Kira was incredibly tight, and inside her was perfectly soft and warm, and the sexual energy that a demon like Anazelia fed off was coming off of her in waves. The feeling of fucking her this way was incredible. But that was nothing compared to how it felt for Kira.

Every time Anazelia penetrated deep into her, Kira’s thoughts froze. Everything was drowned out and ground to dust by the all-consuming need for cock that replaced her every thought. Every time Anazelia withdrew from her, everything came flooding back—including the pleasure. In those first few moments of clear thinking, Kira’s exhausted, overstimulated brain tried—and completely failed—to process the pleasure she was receiving. As a result, she simply broke. There was no other word for it. She felt the pleasure in her very nerve, in every fiber of her being, with an intensity that nothing could compare to. It was enough to make her scream, and send her eyes rolling back into her head. And then, just as she was beginning to get a handle on it, Anazelia was pounding her again, ruining her thoughts and setting the cycle in motion again. Kira was being hit by wave after wave of indescribable pleasure, and in the few moments she was free to think, all she could do was drool and moan and cum at how unbelievable it felt. Her face was contorted into an expression of shameless ecstasy, and she’d had more orgasms than she could possibly count. Nothing could beat this. She already knew she was addicted.

“How is it?” Anazelia demanded between moans. Kira couldn’t respond. Words were far, far beyond her. Anazelia reached down and slapped the side of her face. “Huh?” she pressed insistently.

“I…” Kira moaned. She couldn’t think, let alone speak, but with her mind turned into submissive mush, she couldn’t help instinctively responding to Anazelia’s commands. “Fuck… Can’t… Fuck… I… Cock… Cock! Cock!”

Anazelia just laughed as Kira’s feeble attempt to reply devolved into a series of delirious pleas. She was riding high on the dominant kick this was giving her. “Oh my fucking god. This is delicious.”

“Hnnngg,” Kira drooled, her eyes now askew. She looked totally brainwashed. Anazelia was steadily increasing her pace, making the cycle of overwhelming pleasure and unstoppable thoughtlessness even harder to get a grip on. Even when she could think, all she could think of was how mind-melting hot it was that Anazelia was using her this way. Her girlfriend was actually earfucking her, and using her brain as a literal sex toy. It was her ultimate fantasy come true. Even though she knew it sounded crazy, Kira wanted Anazelia to go even further somehow. She wanted her girlfriend to break her permanently, turning her into a little more than a drooling, cock-craving zombie. She knew it was wrong, and she knew Anazelia would never do such a thing to her, but that didn’t stop the fantasy making her cum harder than ever before. Cock. Cock was all she wanted. All she needed. She just needed Anazelia’s cock. It was the only thing in her head.

“Fuck!” Anazelia cried out, as her own pleasure reached its apex. “Holy shit, babe. You’re so fucking tight. I can’t… I’m gonna cum!”

With one final scream, Anazelia thrust her cock as deep into Kira as she possibly could, and pumped a huge load of demonic cum inside of her. For Kira, the feeling of her brain being quite literally flooded with cum was yet another layer of impossible, indescribable pleasure. She’d thought she was blank before, but that was nothing compared to how she felt at having every last little trace of thought inside of her washed away. She could feel it inside her, somehow, and being used as her girlfriend’s cumdump was everything Anazelia had been rewiring her to crave. She’d already been cumming non-stop for what had felt like forever, but the final orgasm it gave her was the most intense of them all. Her tongue lolled hopelessly out of her mouth, sending a trail of saliva dripping down all over her tits, and her eyes rolled so far back into her skull they practically disappeared. She was twitching and convulsing all over, her body completely unable to handle this final assault on her senses, and the bedsheets were left totally stained by the cum soaking through her panties. It was the best orgasm of her life. Even as Anazelia’s cock started to soften and slip out of her, Kira remained in heaven. It was sheer bliss. She was quite literally drunk on cum, her brain so full of it that somehow, impossibly, it was coming out of her opposite ear in spurts as Anazelia’s balls delivered the last few pumps of cum inside her.

Once Anazelia finally pulled out, Kira simply collapsed. She slumped senselessly back onto the bed, giggling and moaning like a shameless bimbo. She’d been filled with cock and now she was full of cum. Just the way she belonged. Her whole identity was reduced to that. She wasn’t capable of thinking anything deeper or more sophisticated. She was a cocksleeve and cumdump. Anazelia’s cum was keeping everything else at bay. Kira giggled. She wasn’t sure how long this strange, cum-induced euphoria was going to last, but she hoped it was a long time. She was still cumming, her body spasming weakly as aftershocks rocked her. She’d known earfucking was going to be good. Anazelia never let her down in that department. But it had been better than her wildest dreams.

After a few moments, Anazelia slumped next to her. Taking a few seconds to catch her breath, the succubus then lifted herself up on one elbow and started fondly stroking Kira’s hair. Kira moaned appreciatively.

“How was that, pet?” Anazelia asked, a huge grin spread across her features.

“It was… It was…” Even as some measure of sense started to return to her, Kira couldn’t put it into words. She thought for a few, long moments, and then simply giggled. “Can we do it again?”

* * *