The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I want to thank Stormbringer for allowing me to use the setting of his E&I Universe for this story. If you want to read more, he posts his E&I stuff over on asstr.org. He has some mind control on this site, give it a read. Now on with the story....

E&I: The Founding of Mind Corp Division

The spare, dapper black man entered the building and nodded at the guard. “Morning Dr. Markson. Fine day isn’t it?” Dr.Markson merely smiled his response and made his way to the elevator. He got off on the top floor and made his way to his offices. Dr.Joseph Markson immediately knew something was not right. His secretary, Mira, was not at her desk.

Markson opened the door to his office and froze. The first thing he noticed was the prominant businessman Solmon King sitting behing his desk puffing on a cigar. The next thing he noticed were two muscular giants standing near the door. He suddenly felt fear, a powerful intimidation being so near these men. Their presence was terrifying. The Doctor got a grip on himself, using the mental excercises he was so expert at to remove fear from his mind. He straightend and was once again his usual commanding self.

“Put out the cigar and get out of my chair Mr.King.”

“So, you know who I am.”

“I told you to put out the cigar and get out of my chair. This is your final warning.” King merely smiled. He was impressed. The presence of three enhanced men should have had the good Doctor trembling like a leaf and feeling very subserviant. Yet after the initial shock he stood calm and poised.”

“I’m afraid Dr.Markson, that you aren’t giving the orders here, I am. Now sit down.”

Markson says nothing but moves purposefully towards King. One of the enormous brutes moves to intercept him and freezes as Dr.Markson pins him with a look that seems to crackle with power. The Doctor sends the thought “sleep” to the man and he crumples like paper. Shocked, his compatriot grows enraged.

“Muthafucka! What you do to Kenny?” Dr.Markson turns his head slowly towards the speaker. Solomon King yells; “Remember what I told you! Don’t look at his eyes!” Alas, it was too late. King had the habit of enhancing men who had no chance of ever being accepted to Yale. Today’s bodyguards were no exception. Just as the second of King’s men began his charge he too was shut down by that powerful glare and joined his partner in dreamland.

“Bravo, Dr.Markson, bravo,” King said, while slowly clapping his hands. “Its even more impressive seeing you do it live.” The Doctor’s head jerked up at this.

“You know about me?”

“Dr.Joseph Nicholas Markson, born October 10th, 1965 to Charlotte and Henry Markson. The youngest of six, three brothers and two sisters. Graduate of Harvard, class of ‘87, double major in psychology and folklore/mythology. Rhodes Scholar. Has made a career in advocating methods for using more of the brain. Wrote controversial paper detailing radical meditation methods that you claimed would awaken many dormant faculties in the human mind, including psychic powers. You were a laughing stock. You retreated into a very lucrative private practice, which allows you to continue your research in secret. You are in control of a very select group of powerful white men and women who made the mistake of coming to see you for help. A mistake because your research was correct and you can control minds.”

“Its my turn to be impressed Mr.King. Your research is impeccable. Of course, my agenda has changed since my advocacy of helping all of humanity by opening up the dormant powers of our brains. They laughed at me and rejected me because of their deep racism. No, they thought, a monkey can’t think up anything this brilliant! A nigger can’t be this smart! Damn them! I could have been another Jung if they hadn’t held the color of my skin against me. Well they will pay for their hatred. Not with gold, or silver, or pieces of paper with the faces of dead men, but with their very freedom!”

“You speak here, Doctor, of Black Mind.” The Doctor looks at Solomon King, stunned for the second time since entering his office. His research team was good. Too good.

“I’m sorry Mr.King. I really am.”

“Sorry? Whatever for?”

“I admire the work you do. Helping those young black men, setting them straight. Cleaning them up and getting them off drugs, though I find it odd someone as anti-drug as you puts them on steriods. But overall, you’ve been a positive influence on the black community. But Black Mind is too important to risk anyone knowing about it. I was merely going to give you and your men selective amnesia. But now Mr.Solomn King, I’m going to pump you for the names of everyone who knows about me and my project. Then I’m going to kill you. Then I’m to kill anyone else who knows. Then I’m going to kill anyone who might suspect. Then I’m going to kill anyone who’s hand you ever shook.” King remains unruffled.

“Doctor, you aren’t going to kill anyone. Nor will you be taking over my mind. The moment I even start to feel drowsy, I’ll snap Miss Appleby’s neck.”

“Mira!?! What have you done with her! I swear, if you’ve harmed her....” Markson stops as King holds up his hand, then crooking his finger beckons him forward. Dr.Markson moves forward, already knowing what he will see. He comes around the desk and there, on her knees, sucking feverishly on a massive cock, is blonde, busty, Mira, Markson’s personal secretary and mind controlled slut. Markson is furious. He isn’t fond of sharing his sluts and what King has Mira doing makes him see red.

Enraged and insulted he looks King in the eyes and is about to blast his mind into total oblivion when the scientist in him takes control. His features soften and he relaxes as he comes to a realization.

“How did you get Mira on her knees? I can see that she is willingly sucking your cock, yet, as I’m sure you already know, she is...or rather was, under my absolute control. The only man she was attracted to was me, unless I told her otherwise. You should have had to rape her. In fact, she is programmed to bite off any cock put in her mouth that isn’t mine. Tell me King, and maybe you won’t spend the rest of your days in a nursing home, drooling while looking out the window at nothing.”

The entire time Solomon King sat relaxed and composed...on the outside. Even faced against a dangerous adversary, the most dangerous in a longtime, King refused to show weakness. Yet inside, he felt the stirrings of something he hadn’t felt since the Gilgamesh Project took him prisoner: Fear. Dr. Markson had been about to turn him into a vegatable, despite the danger to Mira Appleby, a woman whom he’d destroyed many lives to make his. A woman who his reports had said the Doctor loved. Yet, for an instant, the Doctor had been about to wipe all thought from King’s mind, King being so sure he wouldn’t he hadn’t averted his eyes and it had nearly cost him. Now he needed to regain control.

“Thats it, suck it hard bitch!” Though King knew that this would rile the Doctor, he also knew the man’s curiousity was enormous and he was safe...for the moment. The next few moments would be the most dangerous of all.

King leans back and sneers down at the lovely secretary. He’d never grow tired of seeing a white whore, on her knees, her mouth stuffed with his black cock. The only feeling in the world that was better was actually cumming.

Which he did at that moment, unloading an enourmous amount of spunk into Mira’s mouth. The hapless secretary desperatly tries to swallow it all but chokes and much of it splashes out of her mouth. Still she gamely swallows what she can and licks up the rest, cleaning King’s cock without being told. She looks up at King with slavish devotion. The Doctor intercedes.

“Mira.” She looks and as his gaze captures her blue eyes, they widen and something triggers....her eyes momentarily glaze then clear.

“Master?” Mira looks at herself, and notices where she is then notices King and his still hard cock right in front of her. She scrambles away in horror, running to her Master.

“Ohmygod! Please Master, forgive me! I don’t...I didn’t...please....” Tears start to fall as she looks for a way to explain her perfidity to her Master.

“Mira..look at me Mira...yes....relax...feel peace...thats it....listen to my voice....go home...get cleaned up....then lie down and go to sleep....deep restful sleep Mira...you need it...and I command it.”

“Yes Master.” Mira turns and without another word or backward glance she walks out of the office, closing the door behind herself.” Again, King is impressed. Usually, after swallowing enhanced cum all the women can ever think of is more. But the Doctor had snapped her out of it like that. King thoughtfully stuffed his cock back into his pants.

“Alright Mr.King, you’ve had your fun, at my expense. Playtime is over. Tell me what I want to know. How did you manage to overcome my controls on Mira?”

“Phermones. I am what is called an Enhanced Man. As are my two bodyguards and many in my organization. Being enhanced is why we all have the physiques we do. We are faster, stronger, more resiliant that ordinary men. Our regenrative powers are such that we are virtually immortal. Men such as us have a certain presence, like the alpha male in a pack. Women feel submissive to our overt masculinity....”

“And ordinary men feel like total wimps in your presence,” The Doctor finishes. “Thats what happened to me when I first walked in, isn’t it?”

“Correct Doctor. The phermones are strongest around our cocks.”

“How is this enhancement accomplished?”

King reaches into his breast pocket and produces a vial.

“This is known as x-serum. It injected and begins to work slowly. The complete transformation is completed in one month’s time and is totally painless. This injection is for you Doctor. And there is more for all members of Black Mind. Join us Dr.Markson. Our goals are the same. Think of how much more powerful you will be enhanced! With the phermones and your mental capabilities you’ll be able to bend anyone to you will. What do you say Doctor?’

“I’m intrigued Mr.King. Very intrigued. But I’ve worked long and hard for what I have accomplished with Black Mind. It will be hard to give up control. I need more information. Tell me about your organization. Start from the very beginning. Leave nothing out. I want to know it all before making a decision.”

“Its a very long story Doctor.” Dr.Markson sat on the couch, making himself comfortable.

“Your bodyguards won’t awaken until I allow them too. I’m sure your business interests can run themselves for an hour or two without you. We have time Mr.King. Please, start at the beginning.”

“Very well. It was 7 years ago. I was a sixty-four year old homeless Vietnam vet with an addiction to heroin and alchohol. I was nobody, going nowhere, only thinking of my next hit or my next drink. Then I was found by the Gilgamesh Project....”

When King finishes, Dr.Markson leans back and takes a deep breath. An amazing story! He would think it was all lies if his abilities didn’t allow him to always know when someone was telling the truth. But there it was. Now he had a decision to make. But Dr. Joseph Markson had not come this far to give up control of Black Mind, which he had so painstakingly built from the ground up. And he would have to give up control, both figuratively and literally. King had been evasive about something during the telling of his story and Markson had interrupted and probed until King admitted that taking the serum would cause him to feel a strong loyalty to King, a side effect of King being the first successful subject.

And there was another side effect that the Doctor found distasteful....the addiction to cumming. That was a weakness and Dr.Markson worked hard on naturally finding ways to overcome mental and physical weakness. Oh the Doctor was no prude. Sex was important and a man should treat himself to the feminine sex as often as possible. But a man, a true man, should be able to control the urge. Why, King had just admitted that in a pinch, enhanced men often made white men service them! As far as Markson was concerned that made them little better than animals! As the German philosopher had said, “Man is the rope between animal and superman.” The Doctor had worked too hard to become superman to slide back now.

And there was one final problem. The Doctor was opposed to both drugs and all other unnatural methods of human evolution. He felt that this too was a weakness. That men should strive to overcome themselves and make themselves better. Doing things the easy way led to stagnation...and stagnation was death. King and his men hadn’t earned these gifts. So they didn’t respect them, just as most people don’t respect anything simply handed to them. And it showed in how his organization carried itself. King actually enhanced young teenage thugs! That kind of power in the hands of children! Only their loyalty kept them in check. But if something happened to King?

Markson just didn’t know. He could see the advantages, for sure. But at what cost?

“Mr.King. I’ll need time to think on this. Give me a week.”

Solomon King frowned. This wasn’t what he wanted to hear. But he was certain that Joseph Markson would come around. What choice did he have? Even with the formidable powers at his command and of course Black Mind, E&I could crush them with overwhelming force. And crush them he would. Dr.Joseph Markson was a power, and he wouldn’t be allowed to challenge King’s power. One way or the other, he would be dealt with. King stood and his men stirred and staggered to their feet, looking sheepish. Solomon walked over to Markson who remained seated on the couch and held out his hand.

“One week then.” Markson looked up, ignoring the offered hand. Instead he gazed at King with an intensity that made Solomon start to sweat. After looking him up and down this way for several seconds, Markson’s eyes rested on King’s, the intensity in them gone.

“You know the way out.” King’s lips tightend. He’d been in the navy and knew and order when he heard one. He’d just been dismissed. For the last time, he swore to himself. King turned and walked out, followed by his two men.

Markson got up and walked over to an abstract painting on the wall. It began to glow and the colors swirled, then cleared away and on the screen was the face of a good looking black man.

“Hello Dr.Markson. How may I assist you?”

“Hello Michael. Come to my office right away and bring Donaldson with you. We are exposed.”

“Be there in twenty minutes Dr.Markson.” The the colors swirled again and soon it was just a painting again.

Dr.Markson looked out his window. The view was spectacular but the Doctor didn’t see it. His mind was working, faster than 99.9% of the minds on the planet and any supercomputer. Thousands of strategies, tactics, and ideas were formed and discarded in the space of seconds. Then one sticks. Everything else is burned away and that one idea remains. A smile forms on the Doctor’s lips. When his men arrive, the smile is a full fledged grin.

One week later.

Sonya Dyer grunted as the huge black cock slammed into her again. The orgasms this time were even bigger and more intense than the last one. She wasn’t sure how much more she could take. She had been fucking black cock almost daily since joining Solomon King’s staff as his personal secretary six months ago and while it was always great, this time it was absolutely supernatural. The man fucking her wasn’t one she’d seen around. New she had assumed. He was heavily muscled but not in the bulky way of the usual black men she fucked here at E&I. He was sleeker, more along the lines of a gymnast than a football player. But that overwhelming masculine presence was the same and so was the size and stamina of his cock. In the end, its all Sonya really cared about. And speaking of end....

“Turn over slut, on your hands and knees like the bitch you are!” Sonya scrambled to comply. The moment she was in place she felt the massive cock at the entrance of her dark hole and braced for what was coming. Slowly the black man pushed into her ass and Sonya came hard with every inch that slid in. She didn’t know how she managed to maintain consciousness....usually she’d have passed out long ago. The man got his cock all the way in and then started to fuck Sonya with urgency. The black man grinned as he watched Sonya’s generous ass bounce with each powerful thrust of his new 12 inch cock. He’d already been banging the cunt for 3 hours and wasn’t even tired. Good thing because he wanted to be certain Solomn King saw this when he walked in....why speak of the devil.

King walked into the office and stopped cold, the cursing of his missing secretary dying on his lips. His shock gives way to anger....he didn’t mind his secretary fucking as long as it was a brotha, but he did mind her using his office when he was out on business.

“Sonya! What is the meaning of this!” But the secretary didn’t respond, lost in a world of multiple orgasms so powerful she was unable to even think any longer. King was furious. He wasn’t a man to be ignored and with the problem he’d been having for the last week the frustration sent him over the edge.

“Sonya! Answer me damn you! And you, who are you? Answer me or I’ll throw you out the window!” The mystery man continued to stroke in and out of the spectacular brunette’s ass then looked up at King with a sneer.

“Mr.King, you wound me...certainly you haven’t forgotten your newest employee so soon.” King starts...that voice...it couldn’t be....

“Dr.Markson?” The man fucking his secretary grins.

“You do remember me! Thats nice.”

King can’t believe what he is seeing. Markson has added atleast an inch in height and maybe 75 pounds of solid muscle. But it had only been a week since he’d last seen him and he hadn’t given him the x-serum and even with steriods, no man could bulk up so quickly.

“I see you have questions Mr.King. Let me finish up here and I’ll answer them for you.”

With that, Markson began pounding Sonya’s ass with a fury that startled even Solomon King. His hips were a blur as he slammed his cock in and out of his secretary’s great ass. Suddenly, the Doctor tensed up and King knew he was shooting his seed into Sonya’s ass. He watched as Soyna groaned loudly, her eyes rolling up into her head...then she collapsed. For a moment, King thought she was dead.

“No worries King. She will live. Its just that I used my skills of deep rapport to make her orgasms 20 times more intense as well as keeping her conscious, or she would have passed out around the one hour mark. But I expect she’ll be napping for sometime. You’d best turn on your answering machine.”

Markson gets up and casually strolls over to the wet bar and pours himself a brandy. King grits his teeth and walks to his desk, pushing a button. In seconds two guards, both the ones who accompanied him to Markson’s office a week earlier rush in. They see the stranger and move towards him.

“No,” King barks. “Get that bitch off my couch and get her out of here. Now!” The men move to comply. as they leave with her sperm covered body between them, just barely conscious, King orders them to close the door. The one Markson remembers as Kenny looks at him then at King.

“You sure boss?”

“Yes! Now get out!” The door is closed and Markson smiles at King, raising his glass.

“Fine brandy Mr.King, fine!”

“So happy you’re enjoying my liquer. Now, tell me how you managed to partially enhance yourself.”

The Doctor looks at King, confused.

“Partially?”

“You aren’t as big as enhanced men normally get. You’re leaner. You look to be about two weeks along if you’d taken the X-serum...which you didn’t. So how...?”

“Ahhhh. I see. Well, I hate to break it to you King but I am fully enhanced. You see, when you were at my office, just before you left, I scanned you...sort of remote viewed your body. Everything...down to your dna. Now, I’m not a medical doctor so it meant nothing to me. But we have members of Black Mind who are medically trained and did understand what I saw. If you studied up on me well enough you know that I believe that that we can manipulate our bodies with our minds as easily as one can with surgery...or drugs. Once it was understood how the x-serum worked, it was simply a matter of making the same thing happen using the power of the mind. Everyone who was successful was fully enhanced in 5 days. Yes, we look leaner but think of it as the difference between hardcore weightlifters and those who use only bodyweight excercises and isometrics. You can’t achieve the size of weightlifter, especially one on steriods, but you can be very ripped and yes, just as strong as a weightlifer with dedicated excercise. Restassured King, I’m as strong and fast as you are and my healing has been enhanced as well. And yes, the phermones are just as potent”

“You said everyone who was successful.”

“Yes, well, not everyone in Black Mind was yet skilled enough or strong enough mentally to make the changes. Some will take more time. Perhaps even the full month, or longer.”

“They are welcome to the x-serum.” Dr. Markson laughs.

“Generous of you Mr. King, very generous, but members of Black Mind will get there on their own...or not at all.”

“Yes, I recall you follow a sort of Nietzschein philosopy. Foolish Doctor. One prick of a needle and they could all be enhanced. Why strain and struggle when it can be done like that, King said, snapping his fingers.”

“I’d explain it to you Mr.King, but I’m sure you wouldn’t understand. Anyway, I’m here, ready to go to work for you.”

“You’re still joining E&I?”

“Of course. I didn’t say it wasn’t a good idea. I just didn’t want to be a slave. So, what is your idea.”

“A new division of E&I, a secret division. Mind Corp.”

“I like that. Mind Corp Division. Catchy.”

“You and members of Black Mind....”

“Sorry Solomon, but Black Mind remains seperate. Only those members who have been enhanced will be joining Mind Corp.”

Solmn King frowned. “How many members have enhanced themselves.?”

“Twenty.”

“Just twenty? You have 350 members!”

“As I said, enhancing naturally is difficult.” King sighs.

“Fine. I’ll send some of my men over for mind power training.”

“Sorry again Solomon, but only naturally enhanced will be trained at Black Mind.”

King’s face turns to a mask of fury. “You motherfucker! I run E&I! I do! You will follow my orders! All of them.”

“No Mr. Solomon King, I won’t. E&I is yours. Black Mind is mine. Those of us in Mind Corp Division will follow your orders implicitly. Not because you order us to but because we believe in the cause. We are not slaves. We will never be slaves.” The Doctor puts down his empty glass and begins to get dressed. King calms himself and leans back in his chair.

“Fine Doctor. Now, lets discuss the matter of your revenge.” Markson chuckles.

“You got my secretary, I got your secretary. We are even King.”

“That isn’t what I mean you bastard!” Markson finishes dressing and looks at King, a twinkle in his eyes.

“Oh, I’d forgotten all about the little gift I left behind when I scanned you!”

“I wouldn’t call being impotent a gift you son of a bitch!”

“Well, I suppose its gone on long enough. There you go Solomn, have fun!” With that, Joseph Markson walks out.

King looks at the massive bulge in his pants with relief. The need to come nearly made him blind with dizziness. He needed to cum now. Hitting the button on his intercom, he called for his secretary then when she didn’t answer he remembered she was incapacitated. He was about to call for Ann Dutton to come up when there was a knock at the door.

“Come in!” King practically roared. Brooke Eranovich timidly peeked her head in. She’d never dealt with an angry Solomon King. He was always so cool and in control.

“Sir? I have papers you need to sign...”

“Shut up bitch and get over here now! Move bitch!” Brooke comes in and closes the door, hustling to where King is. She didn’t want him any angrier than he already was. She came around his desk and again saw the most perfect cock she’d ever seen in her life.

“Don’t just stand there cunt, on your knees! You’ve worked for me long enough now slut, you should be getting this by now!”

Brooke dropped the papers and fell to her knees, quickly engulfing half her employer’s cock. King wasn’t satisfied. He shoved her head down forcing another three inches in and making Brooke gag, but she didn’t fight or complain. In this state she feared what the enhanced leader would do to her. She began sucking his cock as if her life depended on it...for all she knew, it did.

Solomn King leans back and contemplates what has just occured. Enhanced men he can’t control. An organization to rival E&I. No, that wouldn’t do. That wouldn’t do at all. But for now, he had to accept it. He’d wait. He’d learned the value of patience in Nam’ and it had served him well . It would serve him again. The arrogant Dr.Markson would slip up, and when he did, he would learn a simple fact: There could only be one King, and that was Solomon.

The End