The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: MC, MF, MD

Author’s Note: Hey everybody, thanks for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoy it, and as always, I appreciate your comments/feedback. Email me at . Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. Don’t go easy!

Plot: Dr. Benet fully intends to fix Bradley and Jennifer’s marital problems. He just doesn’t charge the same fee as most counselors.

Drive Me Crazy

Bradley found himself remembering his wedding day. Jennifer had been the catch of a lifetime; beautiful, funny, charming, she was anything and everything he could possibly hope for. The day he accepted his marriage proposal was one of the happiest days of his life.

And he’d been happy for the longest time. Years of it, learning more about each other, falling more in love with one another each day. She was perfect for him, as he was perfect for her. They completed each other on a level that left Bradley feeling, for the first time in his life, whole. Not to mention the sex was fantastic.

Which is why Bradley currently found himself scratching his head in confusion, adjusting himself on the ugly burgundy sofa of the marriage councilor Jennifer had insisted on seeing. The rift between Bradley and his wife had been growing for a long time now. Bradley had trouble admitting to himself that he was partly to blame for it.

Maybe it was just chance, or bad luck. Bradley couldn’t properly remember the time when his happiness with Jennifer had turned to mere contentment, or even when that had turned into dissatisfaction. He just knew that this morning he’d woken up feeling sour towards his wife after sleeping on the couch for the fourth night in a row.

“Ahem!” Jennifer cleared her throat sharply.

Bradley was broken out of his revelry, straightening his back against the uncomfortable sofa and taking notice of the office once again. Jennifer sat to his left, leaving an entire cushion vacant to maintain her distance from him.

“Sorry, dear…” Bradley began, shaking his head. “What was that?”

“Do you see!?” Jennifer huffed, waving her hands, “He never listens to me! He’s always daydreaming!” She turned her head expectantly, waiting for a response.

Bradley turned toward their councilor, a man whom he found to be the human equivalent of a horse’s ass. His mustache twitched every time he talked, swatting at the invisible flies that plagued that manure spewing excuse for a mouth of his. Bradley hated the man on principle. High and mighty, with all the answers but none of the solutions.

Not to mention Bradley could have sworn he’d caught Doctor Benet’s eyes lingering on his wife’s cleavage more than once. The way he arranged himself around her presence, it was…creepy.

Dr. Benet gave Jennifer an apologetic smile. Bastard. “It’s okay, Jennifer. The mind sometimes tends to wander. It’s nothing he can’t work at.” He turned toward Bradley, mustering the most condescending smile he could. Double bastard. “Would you like to apologize, Brad?”

Bradley turned to his wife, meeting her eyes after a moment. “I’m sorry.”

Jennifer nodded. “Thank you.” She broke eye contact after an uneasy moment of silence. “Anyway, I think we should give it a try, Dr. Benet. When can we begin?”

“As soon as your husband agrees.” Dr. Benet said, leaning back into his lounger chair.

Bradley had a hard time not rolling his eyes. It was stupid, all of it. Hypnosis was just another form of witchcraft, for all he cared. Trying to solve marital problems through subconscious suggestion mood alteration was the turkey of all therapies. But Dr. Benet, damn the bastard, had already sold Jennifer on the idea. She’d been pestering Bradley for the past few nights, and any time he tried to change the subject it immediately caused an argument that resulted in his expulsion from the bedroom. But Bradley was intent on making this marriage work, so he figured it was time to swallow his pride.

“Okay, I agree.” Bradley said, sighing. He couldn’t help but be glad as he saw Jennifer visibly relax.

“Then let’s get to it!” Dr. Benet said, clapping his hands. Each slap echoed loudly in the office. Bastard…bastard…bastard…..

The first few sessions were exactly as Bradley had expected. Breathing exercises, meditations, and a whole lot of practice in patience. Jennifer seemed enthralled by the prospect of a quick fix, however, and Bradley didn’t want to upset her.

It wasn’t until the fifth session that Bradley was hypnotized. It came as a shock to him, to awake from a trance with no memory of the previous six minutes. Jennifer looked supremely smug, her “I told you so” smile plastered annoyingly across her face that night. Bradley slept on the couch by choice.

Jennifer always seemed to go under very willingly. Bradley would watch as Dr. Benet led her through a series of exercises and into a deep trance. She looked peaceful in this state, her worries wiped from her face entirely. She was beautiful.

Dr. Benet, on their ninth session, announced that he would put them under together and begin therapy. “I think you’re ready,” he explained, “to open up to one another.” He dimmed the lights and brought out to small loungers, cheap fabric on a iron rod frame that looked to Bradley like mainstreamed torture devices.

“Please, come and sit!” Dr. Benet said, ushering Bradley and Jennifer into their seats. The two chairs sat side by side facing opposite directions, just far enough back so Bradley could maintain an easy visual on his wife. Dr. Benet circled them closely, explaining the process in a dull monotone.

“Tonight, Brad, Jenny,” he began, pausing a moment and sighing, his mustache twitching ever so slightly, “We will begin to find the truth. When you both go under, I will take you to a state that links the subconscious and conscious minds. You will experience this together in its entirety, will learn from your experiences, but your memory of these sessions will remain blank. Are you ready?”

Bradley looked uneasily at Jennifer. Their eyes met, and Bradley was reminded of the girl he fell in love with. He didn’t want to see this sour woman burdened by their marriage. He didn’t want to be the old man with regrets.

“Ready.” They breathed together.

Dr. Benet began their relaxation rituals, bringing them into a state of pre-hypnotic trance. Bradley felt aware, but dopey as the tension seemed to drip from his body. He hardly noticed Benet’s damn mustache or his ridiculous Cardigan vest.

He saw Jennifer relax slowly in her chair. As Bradley felt himself drifting away, he let his eyes rest on her form. Beautiful, still, after all these years. Dr. Benet was saying something.

“I want you to join hands…”

Bradley reached out and locked his fingers in Jennifer’s. Together, they went under.

Dr. Dorian Benet was not a man who abused his profession. He charged extremely low rates, to the point of charity. He knew that he was doing the world good by counseling couples with marital problems. He’d help them along the way, making hardly enough to pay the rent.

This was not to say Dr. Benet didn’t collect a fee. For months now, as he’d become more skilled in his hypnosis and manipulation of the subconscious, Dr. Benet had been taking certain privileges. He was ashamed of it, but not ashamed enough to quit.

Dr. Benet was something of a voyeur. So imagine his surprise when he found himself in a locked room with two extremely suggestive people and an hour of free time. It was a victimless crime; he’d help them, they’d help him, and they never remembered a thing. Perfect.

Dr. Benet rubbed his palms together. Tonight was the first time Brad and Jenny Parker had been put under together. He’d been spending the last several sessions waiting for this night. He often fantasized about what it would look like to see Brad railing Jenny on his oak office desk.

He looked at both of them, laying in their chairs clasping each other’s hands. Cute. There was hope for this couple. Their hypnotic trance left them with their mouths partly open, breathing deeply and silently.

Dr. Benet rubbed his mustache, mulling over all the possibilities. Work before play, he finally decided. He’d better find out what was troubling the couple before he began their induction into his game.

An hour later, Dr. Benet leaned back in his chair, looking over his notepad. The solutions to the marital problems were textbook. Jennifer felt an emotional detachment from Bradley, feeling like he didn’t care enough about what happened in her life. Bradley, unsurprisingly, felt their sex life wasn’t what it used to be. Dr. Benet chuckled silently as he thought about the honesty they could achieve if they just stayed in their trance throughout the day.

‘Why not?’ Dr. Benet thought about it for a moment. ‘They could act on their own, if I pull them into a shallow enough trance. They might not even realize they’re in it. And every time they come back, I can just push them in a little bit deeper…’

He gave them a few hypnotic suggestions, just a little something to help their marriage. Then he woke them up, as much as he wanted, and sent them home.

Jennifer sat at the kitchen table with a plate set before her. Bradley had insisted on cooking her dinner tonight, a rarity that she intended to enjoy. She watched him bustling busily around the kitchen, stirring pasta and julienning chicken. He was making her favorite meal, the one they’d had on their first date. It was nice to see he cared.

Bradley brought the meal to her, steaming and filling her nostrils with the rich scent. He dimmed the lights and lit two candles. And then they talked. Something they hadn’t done in a while…since they started having problems. Just talked.

Mostly about her. About her workday, about her friends, about her figure, about her family. They talked for hours, the conversation becoming deeper as they steered into conversations about her hopes, her dreams, her troubles, and her loves.

She had forgotten this side of Bradley. The caring, sensitive man she had fallen in love with. They stared at each other for a long several moments, all awkwardness and tension forgotten in the moment.

“I do love you.” He said, brushing the back of her hand with a finger.

“I know you do. We’ll get through this.” She said, running a finger along his wedding band. “Come and sleep in the bed tonight, all right?”

Bradley collected his blankets off the sofa and made his way groggily up the stairs. Dishes had taken a long time. Immediately after they were done, Jennifer had disappeared into the bedroom, leaving Bradley to do all the cleanup. Normally, he would have felt put upon or subjected, but tonight it didn’t bother him at all. Weird.

He rubbed his eyes and stumbled to the bedroom door. He pushed through it, squinting blindly as the stars disappeared from his vision. Then he thought he must be seeing things. Jennifer was laying on the bed, sprawled out in a pose Bradley imagined he might see on the posters decorating an adolescent boy’s room.

She was gorgeous. Her hair fell in loose, lazy curls, sprawling on the pillow where she rested her head. She stared at him with those eyes he loved so much, lashes long and batting, eye shadow that set her baby-blues burning with desire. She pursed her full red lips, wetting them with her tongue in a slow circular motion.

Bradley let his eyes wonder over her figure. Always athletic in tone, Jennifer’s fit body had been complemented by curves that turned heads whenever she went out. A red laced bra supported her ample C-cups, revealing the shadow of a nipple in the dim light.

“Jen,” Bradley began, “you don’t have to…”

“Shush,” she whispered, beckoning him and rising onto her elbows. “It’s been a while. Let’s make love.”

Bradley moved into her embrace, bringing his weight down gently on top of her. He kissed her, long and slow, his tongue dancing with hers as she wrapped one leg loosely around his back.

She tugged at his shirt with a free hand. He raised his arms in compliance, and she peeled it off, discarding it on the floor. She pushed his weight off of her, resting him on his back but never breaking contact with his lips. She rested on his stomach, bringing both hands down to his zipper and fumbling for a moment with her effort. She giggled airily as her hands found purchase and she pushed, her toes working the pants and boxers off of Bradley’s body in small, steady motions.

She straddled him, breaking their kiss as she straightened her back, sitting on his stomach and feeling his insistent erection touching the small of her lower back. He brought his hands behind her back and found the clasp of her bra, undoing it slowly and with surprising patience.

She let it slide over her arms and delighted in the cool air that played over her naked breasts. Bradley brought his hands up and began to massage them, slowly in circles. She sighed and surrendered to the sensation, closing her eyes. She let out a delighted yelp more than once as he pinched her nipples, bringing the stimulation to a perfect combination of a pleasure and pain.

She was ready for him now. She raised herself off his body and stood beside the bed, slowly working her wet panties down her legs. He lay their, unmoving except for his proud erection that throbbed with every heartbeat. She climbed back onto him, kissing his chest steadily working towards his neck.

She lowered herself down onto him, feeling his member pushing into her sex. She moaned as she took him in, adjusting to his size and remembering how good it felt to be one with him. Bradley began to pump slowly into her, deeper and deeper. He had missed this.

As they built toward a climax, memories flitted through Jennifer’s head. Her first date with Bradley. The crooked grin he had when he’d asked her to be his girlfriend. The smile he’d had when he asked her to be his wife. The look on his face when she’d said yes.

Bradley remembered the feel of her hair the first time he ran a hand through it. The color of the dress she’d worn to their high school prom. The tiny snort she had whenever she laughed too hard.

As the sex became more intense, they closed their eyes and groaned with pleasure. Unforeseen and unbidden to Jennifer’s mind came an image: Dr. Benet in the room with them, watching them make love. She found the thought, not strange or revolting, but strangely arousing. She pushed harder against Bradley’s erection, grinding her hips against his and pushing them both closer to a climax.

They found it together, Jennifer moaning and Bradley huffing with the exertion. Jennifer collapsed in an exhausted heap onto Bradley’s chest, his seed seeping from between her legs.

Bradley imagined Dr. Benet’s commentary on the night. ‘Good progress, you two are coming along wonderfully. Just what I’d expect.’ Bradley rubbed his upper lip thoughtfully. Perhaps he’d grow a mustache.

Together, they slept.

Dr. Benet spent the next few sessions toying with Bradley and Jennifer in their highly suggestible hypnotic trances. Each time they came in, he would push them deeper into their hypnosis than ever before, and each time they left, he would pull them out to a near-normal state.

They certainly seemed happier. They were getting along much better, and while they still had arguments from time to time they were capable of communicating and working through their problems together.

Dr. Benet marveled at his work. Which was how he justified the extra sessions. For over a month, now, Dr. Benet had been double bolting the door to his office and experimenting with Bradley and Jennifer.

Last week in his office he had convinced a highly suggestible Jennifer to perform oral sex on Bradley in front of him. She was unwilling at first, and stubbornly refused for longer than Dr. Benet would have liked. After a series of exercises to push her into a deeper trance, however, he convinced her that an act of exhibitionism would be the most erotic and healthy thing for a married couple to do.

So he had watched Jennifer zip down a hypnotized Bradley’s pants and take him into her mouth. She’d been an expert at it, responding with more vigor every time she’d met Dr. Benet’s intense gaze. These two were perfect subjects. Benet saw a long symbiotic future ahead of them.

Tonight, he planned on a full show. No more oral sex or heavy petting. He wanted the real deal. He’d sent his secretary home early and closed the office once Bradley and Jennifer had arrived. They sat together on the couch and praised Dr. Benet.

“Things have been a lot better, thanks to you!” Began Jennifer, patting her husband’s thigh lightly.

“I have to admit, Doctor,” Bradley sighed. “I didn’t buy into this whole therapy thing, but it really does work. Thank you.”

“I appreciate the thanks, Brad,” Dr. Benet said, standing from his chair. “But I do believe there are a few more issues that need to be addressed. So tonight we will have an extended session so I can discover the areas that need the most work. Please, sit down.”

He motioned toward the two chairs that Bradley and Jennifer had been occupying for the last few months. They took their places easily, unquestioning. Dr. Benet had a hard time hiding his anticipation as he put them into their trance.

He pushed them harder this time, farther into their hypnosis than ever before. He would extinguish any form of rational thought before he tried this. The last thing he needed was for one of the two to wake up during sex and sue him. He’d do this right.

Half an hour of exercises, and finally they were ready. Putty in his hands. He began with a simple command.

“Stand up.” They did.

“I would like you to kiss. Show me how much you love each other.”

They kissed, passionately, slowly, and tenderly.

“Love knows no bounds. I would like you two to show me your truest physical expression of your love.” Dr. Benet leaned forward in his chair, watching the two expectantly.

Bradley began to disrobe. No surprise there. Men were generally not as sexually inhibited as women. He watched Jennifer for a reaction.

“I’d rather not…” She droned in the sleepy tone of hypnosis.

“Jenny, this is the man that you love!” Dr. Benet explained. “If you cannot show your love physically, then how can you expect to communicate your love emotionally?”

She opened her mouth as if to protest, then closed it. Opened again…then closed. Then she was silent. Her shoulders relaxed, and she too began to take off her clothes.

Benet could hardly hide his delight as, none too soon, he found himself looking at Bradley and Jennifer about to consummate their love for one another right in front of him. It was everything he’d worked for these last months, everything that made this job worthwhile.

Dr. Benet watched closely as Jennifer removed her bra. They were better than he had expected! Full, round, with perky nipples that reminded Dr. Benet of his own age. His moustache twitched.

“Bradley?” Dr. Benet said.

Bradley cocked his head, rubbing at his wife’s body with his hands.

“I’d like you to take her on my desk. It would be better for both of you.”

He complied without question, turning Jennifer around and bending her at the hips, pushing her down onto the desk. Jennifer’s arms rested at her sides. She looked up, her face only a foot away from Dr. Benet’s own. He had a fine vantage from where he sat. Jennifer’s breasts were pressed against his oak desk, and her expectant face gave Benet a fierce erection.

Bradley entered her from behind in one deft motion. She grunted with pleasure and propped herself up onto her elbows. As he began to thrust slowly in and out of her, her breasts began to swing with the momentum of his thrusts.

As his speed increased, her breasts began to bounce more erratically. Dr. Benet reached a hand down his pants, enthralled by the sex in front of him. So young, so capable. The sound of Bradley’s thighs clapping against the back of Jennifer’s was drowned out by the moans. Dr. Benet leaned forward until his face was only a few inches from Jennifer’s.

What a beauty. She was gorgeous, even in the most animalistic light, she was nothing short of a goddess. Dr. Benet felt a lust for her that surprised him and gripped him like a vice. Why should he not be rewarded for all his hard work? Why should he be stuck behind his desk? This ‘look but don’t touch’ policy was his anyway, right? Why not make an exception.

As Jennifer came once right in front of him, riding the orgasm and biting her lip, Dr. Benet decided to do just that. She was exceptional, so why not be his exception?

“Enough, Bradley,” he said, using his command voice.

Instantly, Bradley stopped and withdrew from Jennifer. She panted, drawing herself upright and turning to face Benet.

“It’s time for a new exercise.” Dr. Benet explained, dropping his pants to the ground and twitching his moustache. “Jennifer, I would like you to have sex with me.”

“No.” She said, without hesitation.

‘Not to worry.’ Thought Dr. Benet. ‘Probably needs an explanation.’

“It’s okay, Jennifer. I’m planning on teaching you that to truly be life partners, you need to abandon the physical and live in an emotional realm. Sex with somebody other than Bradley is symbolic of your commitment to him on a spiritual level. If you two are truly committed to each other, sex outside of your marriage will be inconsequential.”

“No.” She said again, with the same amount of finality.

“Jennifer, I need you to perform this exercise. NOW!” Command voice again, the best one that Dr. Benet could muster.

Bradley stepped forward beside Jennifer. “No.” Just as simply, no expression, no anger, just…refusal.

Dr. Benet slumped in his chair, defeated. “Why not?” He asked, pathetic in his defeat.

“We made a promise.” Jennifer stated simply.

“To each other.” Bradley added.

They gathered up their belongings and left. Dr. Benet did not order them to leave, they simply walked out. He did not wake them from their trance, nor did he remove any of his suggestions from their minds. He never saw them again, and his moustache stopped twitching. It just wasn’t worth it.

Bradley and Jennifer woke up in bed the next morning with no recollection of the previous night. They simply lay their, facing each other. For some reason that escaped them both, they knew they could stop their sessions with Dr. Benet. They loved each other, just as they always had and always would. Maybe they just needed a reminder every now and again.

Wordlessly, Jennifer and Bradley met in an embrace. Their hands found each other, wedding bands clinking together. It was time to enjoy the rest of their lives.