The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Drive = Obey

The following story is a work of fiction containing sexual material. No one under 18 admitted (go read a good book). Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental or the workings of a twisted and evil subconscious. Copyright © 2002—WyldLyfe

Dan and Lisa Barkley were just shopping for a new car that last day. The Ford Explorer they were driving had been bought used just after they were married and was now wearing its years badly. Unlike the Barkleys’ five-year-old marriage, the SUV had not aged well.

Dan, 27 and tall, dark-haired and athletic, had flourished as an engineer after college, and wanted something that would show some flair and not be quite so “work-a-day”. He wanted something sporty and “sexy” without being too flashy, something that was fun and maybe a little unusual without being garish and conspicuous. At least, that’s what he’d told Lisa—if he ended up with a hot little sports coupe, he wouldn’t be complaining too loudly.

On the other hand, his 26-year-old wife Lisa wanted something a touch more pragmatic. Although she realized it was past its prime and needed to be replaced, the petite, buxom redhead was still quite fond of the Explorer. She wanted a vehicle that could match its usefulness in her hobby of antiquing and furniture restoration, which helped relax her after a long week in the trenches of public education, teaching high-school English to hormone-ravaged juniors and seniors. She loved her husband dearly, but knew that in his heart of hearts he wanted something that looked like it was doing 90 when it was standing still. She couldn’t help but smile every time she tried to picture wedging a Chippendale secretary into a Mazda Miata or Audi TT. She wouldn’t have minded something good-looking and distinctive herself, but she wanted it to be functional as well.

It had been a long and ultimately fruitless Saturday morning. They had visited three dealerships and had either not been impressed with what they were offered or had been unable to agree on what they wanted. As a result their tempers were a bit short and they were ready to throw in the towel. Lisa, hot and sticky in the summer morning, leaned out the window—the air conditioning had been dead for two years—and silently cursed her decision to wear her running outfit that day. She kept sliding on the vinyl of the seat and as a result the blue nylon running shorts kept creeping up into her crotch, and she was embarrassed by the sweat marks in the cleavage of her sports bra-style top. Her thick red hair, pulled into a ponytail, kept rubbing against the back of her neck and was giving rise to thoughts of getting a brush cut—thoughts she had had every summer since she was sixteen.

Dan rubbed the back of his own neck in an unconscious gesture of irritation. His white T-shirt was stuck to his broad chest with the sweat the sun had generated. Curls of dark hair clung to the sheen of sweat on his forehead. Earlier he had been thinking how tasty Lisa was looking in her running clothes, but at the moment he was wishing he had done this by himself or just brought home brochures so they could decide in the comfort of their kitchen. Unlike Lisa, he was wishing he had worn shorts, because his jeans, normally his favorite pair, were clinging to him and made his legs feel like they were suffocating.

The silence in the car was tangible, the radio having expired not long after the AC, and neither of them felt much like conversation at this point. After a disagreement at the Toyota dealership had nearly become a screaming match, they had tersely agreed that they should head home for lunch and try again some other day, “Preferably in October”, Lisa had muttered as they climbed into their old warhorse. As they came to the end of what they called Dealer Drive, that inevitable stretch of car dealers and fast-food places every city seemed to have, Lisa was thinking of a nice cool shower and a tall glass (or bottle) of something ice-cold, and maybe some making up with Dan later—if he earned it. She almost missed the new dealership across the intersection from the on-ramp to the expressway, a new Chrysler establishment with long rows of vehicles gleaming in the brilliant sun. One of those vehicles caught her eye as Dan began to turn onto the ramp to the expressway.

“Hold it, Danny! Over there—have we looked at those yet?” Her voice startled Dan out of his automatic driving mode and almost caused him to swerve into the other lane. “Jesus Christ, Leese! I know you’re pissed at me right now but—” She cut him off impatiently.

“Oh, shush. Look over there at those Chryslers. We haven’t tried one of those yet, have we?”

Dan maneuvered the car back around in a 180-degree turn, ignoring the angry glares of other drivers, and looked in the directions his wife was indicating. “Ummm...No, no we haven’t. The other Chrysler places didn’t have any ‘cause they’re selling fast right now.”

Lisa turned her green eyes on her husband, raised her eyebrows and said, “Well, maybe they’re our answer. Let’s go check ‘em out—it can’t be any worse than the Chevys we looked at.”

Dan wrinkled his face in distaste at the thought of that experience and then nodded. “Awright, hon, but I swear this is the last stop today. If they have a salesman like they did at the Chevy place, I won’t be held responsible for my actions, and no jury would convict me.” She laughed at that, and Dan felt that maybe the storm clouds might be clearing between them.

A few minutes later, they were peeling themselves off the seats of their venerable 4x4 and heading over to the main building of the auto dealership. They realized that they could look at the cars in the lot and avoid salespeople for a while longer, but the thought that the interior would most likely be air-conditioned had turned them hopefully in that direction.

The contrast between the heat and light of the lot and the dim, cool interior was quite acute, and they halted in the entryway trying to adjust. The air was indeed substantially cooler than outdoors, and pleasantly scented with a subtle air freshener in addition to the inevitable new-car smell of such places. Soft music played from overhead speakers just at the limit of hearing, causing one to either ignore it or try to make it out. Seven or eight gleaming new automobiles were artfully placed about the showroom, doors and hatches open for customers’ inspection. Among the vehicles was a representative of the model that had caught Lisa’s eye—a brand new PT Cruiser, this one a gleaming dark red or burgundy that took Lisa’s breath away. Wordlessly she pointed it out to Dan, but before they could make their way over to it, they spotted someone approaching them across the broad carpeted floor, weaving effortlessly between the cars on the showroom floor.

She was tall, at least as tall as Dan, and moved with an air of grace and assurance that impressed the couple. The hem of her gray skirt was two or three inches above her knees and of a conservative cut that still managed to accentuate the round curve of her hips. The long slim legs emerging from it were clad in stockings of a smoky hue, and Dan wondered idly as she neared them if there was a line down the back of those dark hose. He found himself unexpectedly excited by the thought, a reaction which startled him and which he quickly pushed away. Her jacket was also conservative, and was open to reveal a blouse of some shimmery material that at once clung to and concealed the curve of her breasts.

Her face was serene and confident, with lovely cheekbones and full lips tinted a business-like shade of red. Her eyes were partially obscured behind the tinted lenses of a fashionable pair of glasses. Lisa felt a twinge of envy over those cheekbones—she felt her face was too round and “Shirley-Templish” and secretly wished she had elegant cheeks and forehead such as those of this woman coming toward them. She also envied the smooth white skin that was such a contrast to her pink and freckled complexion. The woman’s hair seemed to be dark blonde or light brown, but it was difficult to tell as it was pulled back in a rather old-fashioned chignon.

As she neared them, she smiled and they were both instantly dazzled. It was a radiant smile such as Julia Roberts might give upon winning the Oscar, and made Dan and Lisa feel as if they were people she had known forever and was overjoyed at seeing again. She held out a hand and spoke in a cordial, down-to-earth voice that conveyed great warmth and a sincere pleasure at seeing them.

“Hi, welcome to Red Nerrus Chrysler Plymouth! I’m Dorothea Nerrus, Red’s sister and co-owner. I’m so glad you could stop by on our Opening Day, and I hope there’s something we can help you lovely people with.” As she spoke she took a hand of both Dan and Lisa in her own. Her demeanor was so open, so friendly, that Lisa’s first thought as she felt the warm touch of those fingertips was I wish she was my sister, or best friend or... a small voice whispered inside her—...or lover. She didn’t notice the sudden warmth between her legs that had little to do with the heat of the day.

Dan was also affected by the touch of those slim fingers, and hoped it wasn’t as obvious to the woman—Dorothea is a wonderful name—or Lisa as it was to him. Not for the first time that day he wished he hadn’t worn his favorite jeans, but for a different reason; they were rather tight, a fact Lisa normally appreciated, and none too concealing in the present circumstances. She leaned in as she spoke and took their hands, and the subtle scent of her perfume caused his heart to start pounding as a sudden vivid vision of those lips touching his flared across his mind. Whoa, Nelly, where’d that come from!? He was shaking it off as she spoke again.

Lisa was mostly unaware of Dan’s reaction to Dorothea and was able to tell the saleswoman who they were and what they were here for. Dorothea seemed immensely pleased. “Oh, that’s wonderful! If I may say so I saw the car you arrived in, Lisa, and while I know sometimes letting a car like that go is like putting down a favorite pet, sometimes you just have to move on. I have to say I think the Cruiser will be the perfect replacement for Ol’ Paint out there—" her red lips parted in a ‘joke-between-us’ grin—“and it’s definitely sexier.” Dan and Lisa both shivered at the whispered word, but neither noticed. Dorothea pulled gently at their hands, drawing them toward the gleaming Cruiser on display in the showroom.

The car was beautiful, dark red with gleaming chrome accents. The interior was a deep black, and Dan was convinced it was either leather or a remarkably accurate substitute. He noted that the driver and passenger seats appeared to have an unusual passenger restraint system. When he commented on it, Dorothea gave him an appreciative look from beneath her long lashes and said softly, “Very discerning of you, Daniel. This model of the Cruiser is new this year and is being test-marketed at select dealerships around the country,” her rich lips parted in a knowing smile at odds with her modest tone. “We were lucky enough to receive a few in our initial shipment. We’ve even sold two, and the new owners are devoted to them and bring them in regularly for...service. With this model, the MC Model, designers wanted to ensure maximum passenger security at all times, and so it was fitted with a four-point restraint system much like that used in racing and high-performance vehicles. Tests have shown that this system is much more effective in...restraining occupants of the car in unforeseen circumstances, and coupled with the front and side airbags greatly reduce the likelihood of injury.” She paused and glanced from Dan to his wife, both listening intently and without the least sign of impatience. “Why don’t we try it out inside, see what you think, hmmm?” Without waiting for an answer, Dorothea took the unresisting couple by the arms and led them to the doors of the dazzling car.

Dorothea got Lisa into the comfortable passenger-side bucket seat first, leaning across her to make sure she was buckled in and that the harness was secure. Her perfume seemed to swirl through the redhead’s brain, and she gasped audibly as she felt the taller woman’s firm breasts crush against her own briefly, causing her nipples to become suddenly bullet-hard. As she heard the belt lock into place with a secure click, Dorothea looked into Lisa’s dazed eyes and murmured, “Comfy, Lisa, hon? Goood.” When the car door, the saleswoman was apparently oblivious to her customer’s arousal, but Lisa was fighting down images of the saleswoman’s lips closed about one of those erect brown nubs, images that made her feel positively dirty, but in such a nice way...

On the driver side, Dorothea did much the same with Dan, leaning across him and pressing her chest to his while she made sure his harness was secure. As she pulled back out through the door, her hand pressed ever-so-briefly into Dan’s now painfully constricted crotch and he could have sworn she gave a quick squeeze, but that couldn’t be, could it? Nevertheless, her delicious perfume and the feel of her body against him left him seeing her red, red lips sliding luxuriously down his pole...

After a moment, she slid into the back seat behind the dazed, aroused young people. A smile played about her mouth briefly then she said, “There, now, Dan and Lisa, isn’t that cozy? This exclusive model of the PT Cruiser is specifically designed to increase comfort and maximize relaxation for its occupants. Feel how the seats surround you, how warm and comfortable you are?” Her voice was now low and firm, almost as if she was sharing some sort of secret, some naughty secret, with just them. Lisa’s hands were rubbing unconsciously up down the firm flesh of her thighs, and Dan couldn’t find a comfortable position that would ease the pressure in his groin.

Dorothea reached between them, a CD in her elegant hand, and the light reflecting from it and from her polished deep red nails caught the eyes of the man and woman in the front seat as she slid it into the waiting slot. “This music will help you further appreciate the full experience of this model of the MC model Cruiser. Just relax, relaaax, and let the music surround you and sweep you in...” The music was low, ethereal, with barely-heard notes and almost-heard voices chanting rhythmically, sensuously, over and over and over. Lisa could almost make out the words, and tried harder to hear, licking her now-puffy lips and frowning as she almost...heard...the...words...

“Yes Dan, Yes Lisa, listen...Listen to the voices telling you to relax, to surrender, to let gooo,” The saleswoman’s voice was now a croon in their ears, and her red—soooo reddd, sooo pretttyy—fingernails now trailed lightly up and down the couple’s bare arms. “Follow the voices down, Dan; follow them and surrender to them, relax and surrender to them, surrender to them and obey them, Lisa...Those voices, those lovely voices, that lovely music, telling you to relax, to surrender to them...Surrender to me, that is what the voices tell you isn’t it, Dan? Isn’t it Lisa? Surrender to my voice, let my voice be your thoughts, so easy to let your thoughts go and let me think for you...You like that don’t you, my new pets, just letting go of that tiring, exhausting thinking and letting my voice fill your head...You’re so tired from thinking, aren’t you, you just want to relax, let go, let me be your thoughts, let my voice be your thoughts...the music, so soothing, my perfume, so relaxing, you’re sooo comfortable, so relaxed...so nice, my voice...my voice, your thoughts....” Her voice had gotten lower, huskier, penetrating. The motion of her hands on the skin of her two customers steady, regular...hypnotic... “Dan, hon, what are you thinking my pet?”

Dan’s hands were slack and motionless on his denim-clad thighs and his eyes were vacant as he whispered, “So nice, your voice...your voice, my thoughts.” His lips stayed slightly parted after he spoke and he sat motionlessly, awaiting his next thought.

Dorothea’s chuckle was throaty and knowing. “That’s right. There is no thought but my voice...Lisa, tell me what you think.”

Lisa, blank-eyed, spoke softly. “...No thought but your voice...” Her hands were still moving up and down her pink thighs.

“Oh, I am pleased, my dears. You know that it’s important that Dorothea be pleased, Dan and Lisa, don’t you...so very important. You want nothing more than to please Me, to please Dorothea, to make Dorothea happy, to satisfy Dorothea. I am pleased when you obey Me, Dan and Lisa, so very pleased. Obedience to Me gives Me pleasure and when I am pleased, you will feel pleasure. Whenever Dorothea tells you she is pleased, you will become aroused...whenever I tell you I am pleased, you get hot and aroused...It makes you aroused, it gets you hot, it gets you horny when you obey Me, for you know to obey Me is to please me, and to please Me gives you pleasure, doesn’t it, Dan and Lisa?”

Their voices were toneless, their eyes didn’t move, as they responded almost simultaneously with a soft “Yes.” Dorothea smiled again, and took her hands off the arms of her new playthings. She settled herself in the back seat and readied herself for the next phase.

* * *

Dan blinked, and realized he had missed what the saleswoman had said. He realized it must have been because of the car—he felt so comfortable and at ease behind the wheel of this car. He had never been in a car new or old that had instantly felt so right around him. He knew he had to have this baby on the road as soon as possible.

“Ma’am, I’d like to get this baby on the road as soon as possible. Can we get a test drive?” He looked over to Lisa to see what she thought of the idea and watched patiently, even lovingly, as she undid her restraints, pulled her sweaty sports-bra top up over her head and shook her ponytail loose as her ample breasts bounced free. She undid her ponytail, shaking her rich red hair into a brilliant cloud about her head, then leaned her head back and closed her eyes, slipping her right hand inside the waistband of her shorts. Dan heard Mistress Dorothea reply. “Of course, Dan. Just start her up and the door will open.” Dan’s cock twitched in his pants at both the words she spoke and her tone. He couldn’t wait to get on the road and hoped he might get test-driven himself.

A few moments later, Dan could hardly sit still. As they sped along the expressway headed out of town, he reveled in the feeling of driving this incredible machine, and realized he was getting harder and harder, his cock threatening to split the zipper of his jeans. In the passenger seat he could hear his wife moaning as her fingers plunged in and out of her soaking, burning pussy, working her throbbing clit furiously. He heard the distinctive little gasp/squeal she made when she came—the third by his count—and knew that she just loved the car as much as he did. From behind him he heard the Mistress’ voice. “You cock is sooo hard, isn’t it, Dan? It’s straining, straining to get out. Do you want to let it out, Dan? Do you want your cock to be as free as we are on this road?”

His heart was pounding and his voice shook slightly as he said, “Yes, please, Ma’am, I want my cock to be free.” His wife’s gasps of pleasure only made him hornier—she loved the car and Mistress’ voice too, which was as it should be.

“Dan,” Mistress Dorothea cooed. “Let it out, Dan, set free your dick, your cock, let Mistress see it.” Dan gasped with pleasure as his left hand yanked down his zipper and he dug out his 8-inch cock, which promptly sprang fully erect in his lap. Like a little gearshift, he thought dreamily as he felt the air conditioning waft across his now-naked member. Dan kept his eyes on the road, but was aware of His wife (sisterslavelisa) yanking frantically at her own shorts and panties, becoming totally naked and free as her Mistress required, except for her sneakers and white socks.

Lisa was lost in a haze of sexual intoxication. Ever since Dan had started the engine of this incredible machine, she had been swept away by an uncontrollable lust, absolutely powerless to stop herself from succumbing to the demands of her cunt, her tits, her mouth. Vivid images of fucking and sucking in every imaginable way were pounding in her head, behind her eyes, and through it all, in every mind-picture of her sucking fat cocks and feasting on juicy pussies, ran the voice of her Mistress, her Goddess, directing her, guiding her, controlling her...owning her. It was perfect. It was wonderful, it was everything she had always wanted and ever would want. She knew her husband (brotherslavedan) felt exactly the same and knew joy that they could share this perfect servitude to Mistress Dorothea together. She heard as Mistress directed Dan to set free his beautiful cock, and was watching when it emerged, proud, hard and erect, from his tight jeans. The lovely sight, and the knowledge that her Mistress was seeing it as well, caused another huge orgasm to cascade through her like a tsunami.

Dorothea smiled as she watched dan’s tool wave in his lap with the motion of the car and heard lisa cum yet again, then closed her eyes and bit her lip as she came herself. Her conservative gray skirt was rucked up above her hips, revealed the tops of her dark thigh-high stockings and her french-cut, plum-colored silky panties, now thrust aside by the probing fingers that were eagerly stroking her clit. She deliberately held herself back, allowing herself only a small cum. These two new pets were so lovely and fresh, and she wanted to save her energy for the games to be played later.

A few moments later, Dorothea commanded dan to turn into the mouth of a long, tree-lined driveway leading away from the road. No home was visible through the trees that covered the huge, walled-in property, and it didn’t take long for the highway to recede from view. After a few bends in the driveway, an expansive parking area and equally large garage, almost warehouse-sized, appeared. A walk lined with meticulously trimmed hedges and carefully tended flowerbeds led to a large Victorian-style mansion barely glimpsed through the towering trees surrounding it. Dorothea, her composure once more in place, leaned forward and placed the carmine-tinted tips of her slim fingers on the arms of the painfully aroused dan and exhausted, sweaty and naked lisa.

“This is your new home, my pets. You will be so happy here, serving Me, serving your Mistress Dorothea and Her friends and family. I am your world now, dan and lisa; nothing came before Me and nothing matters now but me, and that makes you so happy, it gives you such pleasure, doesn’t it...dan, if being My slave forever is what you want, if serving me in my every wish, my every command, is what you live for, you will cum when next I say the word ‘shoot’. lisa, if being My pet and My toy is how you want to exist forevermore, you will lick up dan’s jism from his lap after—after—he cums. Do you understand, my dear slaves?”

dan and lisa gasped “Oh yes Mistress” in unison. Dan could feel the pressure, the exquisite pressure, building in his cock as he awaited the beautiful word that would bind him forever to that wonderful voice, bind him to his Goddess. lisa leaned expectantly toward her brotherslave’s turgid member, which was now vibrating in anticipation of release, and her lovely red lips parted, in anticipation of her Goddess’ gift of eternal submission.

Dorothea watched, feeling her pussy heat up again at the sight of this delicious tableau. Then her scarlet lips parted, she leaned forward and murmured huskily.

“dan, my pet, my slave?”

Shoot.

End?