The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DRESSING ROOM DELECTABLE

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

OR

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY. All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional. Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means. Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

1. The Purchase

She hated the obscenity around which she had to pass in order to get to the fitting room. It was almost impossible to maintain her dignity and withhold her repugnance from the young saleslady or rather tramp as she followed her to the back rooms. The little, cute butt swaying from behind, barely covered by the short skirt should be outlawed. After a week, Karla had given in against her best moral senses to check out the spectacular sale on the a line of conservative, full length dresses that “Barely Anything,” a new trendy clothing store had going at the mall. She couldn’t believe the low prices, they were practically giving away these dresses for nothing, barely anything at all. She tried to avoid looking around her for most of the clothes racks were hung with lewd and wicked apparel items, scant tops and tight mini-dresses, sexy short shorts, devilish spiked heels, brief hot pants, sheer teddies, and revealing thongs. All slinky things that should be banished to hell. Karla shuddered. It was horrible. She could barely cover up her sneer and distaste, thinking crudely about the barely anything costs while at the same time disapproving of the slutty clothes that this shop was peddling. It reeked of travesty and degradation. All she wanted to do was get into the dressing room, try on the dress to make sure the dresses weren’t some sort remnant from some damaged stock that some manufacturer was trying to get rid of, and then pay the salesgirl and leave as fast as possible. If it weren’t for the upcoming church social, Karla wouldn’t have bothered, but she had wanted something new that was pretty and tasteful. Then last week she spotted almost dismissing it in the Sunday advertisement section, “Barely Anythings” sale on full length dresses and had to get up enough courage to be seen at such a scandalous place. The lure of the sale was ultimately too strong, the price just to good to be true, but she had to check it out. She might even buy two or three at these prices. But first she had to try one on be make sure there wasn’t anything underhanded in all this. The prices were too good to be true.

Karla was so intent on trying on the dress and getting out that she failed to notice the minor differences in the dressing room, the special door with its locking attachment for example or the fully enclosed room that seemed to muffle all the sounds from outside, all except for some indistinguishable Musak, playing some unknown catchy musical tune. She had quickly took off her blouse and skirt and held the new long dress up to examine its outline on her sleek profile still covered with a tasteful slip. Even in a dressing room one had to be discrete. Karla’s eyes glanced at the full length mirror that was conveniently placed in the room and made a cursory inventory. The dress seemed to be about the right length, maybe it could use a little hemming. The color looked good on her. But then as Karla continued looking at herself in the mirror, the more she found herself gazing into her image wondering more and more about . . . nothing? She continued looking at her body’s outline. She smiled, unconsciously, looking at her pretty decent figure. Then her ears seemed to picked up some rhythmic melody that fluttered through her mind. It was a very lulling tune. The more she looked at herself and listened, the more she felt dizzy with a strange form of euphoria. The suddenly her mind seemed to flicker in and out and her hands dropped the dress to the floor while she stood covered in her slip, bra and pantyhose staring dumbly at the mirror in front of her, her eyes glazed over. In her mind, she was trying to work out this puzzle of why she was still standing her. Shouldn’t she be doing something? More and more, her subconscious lapped up the delicious music that she could barely hear. Karla stood frozen for a what seemed a moment, a few minutes, she couldn’t tell. Then just before she regain control and consciousness, she felt a queasy shutter of pleasure as her eyes wandered briefly over her shapely body.

“My what was that?” Karla asked herself. She blinked her eyes, her mind coming back into focus. She bent to pick up the dress and try it on. Yet something didn’t seem right. The more she looked at the dress, the more dissatisfied she became. What’s the matter with it? Just a few minutes ago, it seemed perfect. Maybe it needed to be tucked in more at the waist to show her figure a bit more. She could sense her firm legs, hidden from view. She mildly felt dismay at her own body, covering it up as if it was something to be ashamed of. Suddenly she jumped at a sound behind her as she noticed the door to the dressing room crack open a bit and the voice of the young saleslady came through.

“Excuse more for bothering, but I found some other dresses and things you might like so I took a chance and brought them here for you. I hope you don’t mind. If you don’t like them, well no bother. Perhaps you could tell me what you want and I can look for something else?”

Karla was surprised at the interruption, but now that she thought about it, she was a little

relieved that maybe she wouldn’t have to get dressed again and look around for something else. Especially if she was already half naked and for some strange reason there WAS something about the dress that just didn’t seem to look right. So she grabbed the clothes from the delicate hand that was edging into the room and took the load from the girl. Maybe there might be something here. They seemed o.k. as she eyed them a little suspiciously, remembering that she wasn’t too impressed with the trashiness of the salesgirl.

“Well let’s see here.”

She was struck by clinginess of the material that the girl had brought her, it was mostly shining and sleek, very smooth, and tighter that she was used to. It was also a little brighter than she liked, brilliant red, deep black. And the bare shoulders, she wasn’t too sure about. Then there was the front V-cleavage was a little much too. But she tried it on anyway. It felt good and it did fit pretty well as the cloth seemed to flow over the figure, bringing more shape to her she thought as she ran her fingers over herself and down the sides, hips. The Karla soon found herself lost in the mirror again, looking deep into the tantalizing figure that reflected back at her. Part of her mind seemed to be listening to some far off music and melody. She couldn’t quite make out the lyrics, the inaudible words seemed soothing, compelling somehow. She really did like how the smooth soft skin reviewed by the sleeveless dress seemed to make her feel prettier. Her bare arms and shoulders seemed to beckon her impulses, making her heart race. Her breasts seemed to swell more and her waist seemed to be trimmer making her whole body more appealing. Karla knew she shouldn’t be thinking about such illicit and impractical things. She tried shaking her head to rid her of these strange, foreign thoughts. She should decide what to buy quickly and just get out of here right away. But her legs seemed stuck to the floor. She felt irritable and constricted. Something made her want to get out of the dress in a hurry, it just felt like she was strangling.

Maybe something else, she thought. One more item and then decide. Yes. Now what will it be? There was a nice pretty dress, a dazzling black and white number. By the time she had put it on, she noticed that the hem was much shorter than she was used to. In fact she almost turned away from the mirror and started to take it off. Oh yes much too short. It rose up above her knees by several inches, almost to mid-thigh. It made her feel so very strange. No. No. Something else. Karla picked up another dress and when she had put it on and looked at herself she almost fainted, it was even shorter. What was going on here? Am I going crazy? This was a slinky, black mini-dress. Never in her entire life had she ever worn anything as shocking as this. Her nice, smooth thighs were blatantly exposed and she felt, shuddering. “Oh God.” She felt moisture down there! She felt naked, as the cool her insinuated itself between her legs and crept up to her panties. Karla just stood and stared in shock at herself in the mirror. Her mind seemed to just shut down by the obscenity in the silver glass. Time seemed to faint in and out.

As she continued to stare, she almost cried out in disbelief. She look again more carefully, but it seemed that looking at her upper torso, there was nothing but the spaghetti straps of the mini-dress and the looking further down, her cleavage there were just the bare swellings of her breasts. “Oh my God! I’m braless!” What happened to my bra? What happened to my slip? She realized she could feel the coarse fabric rubbing against her ripe nipples, hardening at the touch. Then looking at her hand she saw the end of the on bra slips hanging limply and somehow her slip had found its way to the floor. As she turned around looking at her back, she saw objectively how the plunging, open back didn’t allow for a bra so her hands must of just taken it off automatically. And her slip was just on the floor, lying there. How did it get there she wondered dumbly. The vast amount of exposed bare back skin, made Karla shiver even more. It felt so sinful, so much of her own flesh available to been seen by her very own eyes. Her bare legs, shins, thighs, her bare sloping swells of her breasts. Her pantyhose was on the floor also! Something was definitely wrong. Karla was made dizzy by the whole grotesqueness of it all. She found herself sitting suddenly on the small ledge in the dressing room, as if all the energy had drained out of her. She sat stunned, bewildered and in shock at the sight of her slutty self. She knew that she needed to change and get of there quickly before anything more debaucherous occurred.

Karla caught herself staring at herself sitting provocatively, her mini-dress hiked up as she sat down. She could even see between her legs, the lighter panty outlines and she knew that she was wet down there. Her hand automatically went down to her lap, and tugged at the short hemline, her fingers brushing against her bare thigh, bringing a luscious sensual sensations from down below. Karla almost moaned at the titillating feeling. Again, Karla felt herself lose herself as she felt so tired and confused, her body leaned back against the wall, as her dazed eyes were held to the image in the mirror, her hands seeming to dance of their own accord, her legs seemed to ease further apart unconsciously, the dress spreading to accommodate the further exposure of her inner thighs and panties to the cool, moist air. She didn’t seem to have any will or conscious thought at the moment. It was almost as if she simply let go. As if in a dream, she felt her hands carressing her body, feeling over the swells of her breasts and rubbing against her inner thighs and over her panties and her hands pressed harder between her legs, bringing uncontrollable little sighs of ecstasy to her lips. Her body was trembling and shaking at the sensual pleasures that seemed to explode inside her warm, loose body.

She tried to resist the damnable sensations. But the feelings felt so good, so wet and hot. It was so hard to think. All she wanted to do was give in to these strange and wonderful feelings. Then it seemed as if there were words commanding her, music swelling, pulsating into her mind and she felt a terrible urge as her legs seemed to ease further apart, her dress hiking up near her waist while her straps seemed to fall off her shoulders, one hand softly rubbing one of her nipples. She head now shook, dangling and waving wildly, as she began to moan in surrender. Then she felt one of her hands press deeper against her wet panties, swelling her cunt, her hips pushing upwards against the stinging pleasure. Finally her dress fell over her shoulders and down around her waist baring her entire upper body, her nipples hard and heavy with urgency. A hot lust seemed to issue forth from deep between her legs as both hands eased down and began to explore the private netherlands below, her hips humping in rhythm to some irresistable, compelling music, her head thrashing wildly as she completely lost control as her fingers had to delve inside her panties and plunge inside her wet, awaiting pussy. Karla couldn’t help herself, as if a quiet voice was commanding her to give in, that it was futile to resist, that she felt so deliciously good, that the pleasure was good, that she was a hot, sexy lady, that she should play with herself and bring herself to an orgasm. This was crazy and insane, she shouted in her mind. She couldn’t be doing this horrible, wicked thing. But as the pulsating, lust permeated throughout her entire being, she felt herself being directed into the hot cauldron of sin, a lusty smile forcing its way onto her abandoned, perspiring face as her could hear her hands beating hastily against her cunt, her hips spreading apart willingly. She wanted to be bad, she had to make herself come. Her whole body seized up, her panting became louder and more ragged, grunting her pelvis humped against her plunging fingers grinding against her clitoris, her body twisting at the pleasure as her began gushing all over her hands, letting our a scream of delightful satisfaction at the sexual climax she was experiencing. That was so “fucking” good, she thought with bewildered horror and embarrassment.

As she became quiet, her arms flung loosely at her side, a queer smile forming on her face, her expression became slack as her gaze gravitated toward her image in the mirror and she sat passively listening intently to the almost silent music that sent subversive messages to her brain. As she rose, changed, and picked up her clothing samples, she left behind her panties and purchased several of the dresses without thought. By the time she returned home, Karla slowly began to come awake as if from a long stupor and began to recognize her surroundings. She remembered something about buying a dress and she looked down and saw her shopping bag. Yes she thought, she had decided to purchase that dress that was on sale. But she saw that there was more inside the bag. As she sat, she discovered laying her purchases on a table that she had also acquired several other items: A modestly tailored skirt and blouse and a something that might be called a white micro-mini and black hot pants and a slinky bright red teddy. Surely these last items would have to go back to the store for a refund. She couldn’t possibly wear any of these. She must have been tired or the saleslady must have been confused. Oh well, at least she was able to purchase this great evening dress for a steal.

2. Return

“Excuse Ma’am but I would like to return these items that I purchased yesterday. I don’t know why, but somehow I purchased these by mistake.” Karla had woken early in order to beat the crowds and had arrived back at the mall the next morning. She wanted to get all this out of the way and forgotten.

“Sure. No problem. Yes I see you have a sale slip. Here let me process a credit. Why don’t you look around. I’ll just be a minute with this.” The young petite girl, this time dressed in a dazzling, revealing abbreviated sailor outfit, that showed off her nice thighs, calves set off by high heels. The sway of the hips and tight ass butted out from the short skirt. Karla sighed looking a the girl. Somehow the obscenity was the lurid attraction and seductive power of such filth. She could feel its evil pull on her. She wanted to pull away when she saw the sign, but it was too late.

FREE DRESS SAMPLES!!! Try one, if you like it, you can have one. Limit one per customer.

Oh no! She knew that she already had enough. She had come yesterday and purchased her dress. That should be enough. But free samples. It must be some kind of mistake. The samples must be pretty horrible. What was the catch? Karla found herself wandering over to the display table and nonchalantly picked at the clothes, her fingers grazing the fabric. Then her hand found itself plucking at a neatly pressed, smart looking dress and jacket ensemble. It might be a little short, but not really distasteful. And free! She had to try it on but in case, just to be sure.

“Excuse me,” she blurted out to the salesgirl who was busy at the counter. “I’ll be right back. I just need to try this on.” And she started to the dressing rooms from yesterday. She quickly closed the door and turned back to the mirror to look at the dress she was holding up. It seemed o.k. As she began to take off her blouse, a faint pulsating tremor of pleasure shot through her body. It reminded her of something she felt yesterday and a brief smiled formed on her lips and then she quickly dismissed it. Then she took off her long skirt and again, very briefly a subtle feeling of stimulating comfort seemed to ripple through her. She shook her head at the strange memory and she found herself staring at her shapely form in the mirror, barely covered by her bra and panties. But she was determined to get on with the rest of her day and stepped into the dress and buttoned it up and put on the jacket. It looked at little tight around her torso, but the fit was good. The dress’s hem was just above the knee, flared out and loose. Her hips and waist line were well tucked in. The dress plunged somewhat to show off a bit cleavage down from her neckline. But the whole look was fine as she concentrated on her image. Her fingers playing with her buttons, feeling the fabric and outlines of the outfit, almost carressing. Her body swayed and turned, modeling, as she felt found her jacket and behind, feeling her butt down to her thighs and feeling the soft, sleek skin underneath the hem. Yes this outfit felt fine. For some reason she felt frisky. As she took off her jacket, she slowed down in unbuttoning her dress looking at herself, feeling her fingers undressing her and she felt the shiver of delight, her breathing becoming rapid. Her fingers lightly danced around her neck and between her breasts, stomach. Slowly, almost seductively she removed the dress, easing it off her shoulders, opening it up down to her navel, sliding out of it, and letting it drop to the floor.

Karla found herself sitting dumbly as her fingers moved by themselves while she continued to stare into the glass mirror before her, plucking at her bra straps and sliding them down off her shoulders and then automatically in a trance she reached behind and unhooked it, and then she held the bra in her fingers and removed it, sliding it around her body to expose her succulent mounds of breasts and tipped nipples. For several minutes she just sat, nakedly while her fingers mechanically lightly explored her bare breasts feeling them, making them hard and giving self-induced pleasure. The carefully, deliberately she dressed back into the free sample without her bra being sure to leave the top three unbuttons undone so that her precious mounds would have plenty of play, pressing out from her chest and revealing a nice deep cleavage. Again a surge of pleasure invaded her body as she shuddered with ecstasy, her eyes closing and her hand flung back as she stifled a groan of satisfaction. The sexual sensations were becoming a part of Karla’s psyche and she was becoming used to them, anticipating them, and looking forward to these titillating feelings. As she put on the jacket and looked at herself and increasingly exposed cleavage with a new found respect and attraction she gazed with a dazed smile of contemplation and dumb contentment not realizing that she was succumbing further and further to the strange urges and impulses that seem to beckon from within and beyond the dressing room. Everything seemed like a dream as she walked out of the store leaving behind her purse with the young salesgirl watching her latest victim exit the store, smiling with secret satisfaction.

By the time Karla returned home she found herself before her mirror in the bedroom gazing at her figure, her fingers dancing over her clothes and under her jacket, inspecting the feminine curves, fingering her partially exposed breasts and appreciating how attractive and sexy she looked and felt. Slowly as if waking up she looked at herself with growing shock and disbelief as she stared hard at the lewd scene of her braless dress. She quickly remembered that she had just walked out of the store and her purse! Oh no! She had left her purse there! What was going on? Was she losing her mind? Going crazy? Karla felt disorientated and afraid. She knew she needed her purse, her money, credits cards, and other private information was in it. She shuddered thinking that she would have to return, retrieve her purse, and then make a mad dash out of the store before anything else weird happened to her.

As if expecting her, the salesgirl beamed an expression of recognition when Karla arrived back at the store about two hours later and waved her to the dressing room almost as if she knew, Karla thought suspiciously. Something strange and perhaps sinister was going on here. Perhaps she should report it to somebody. But still she was unsure what it was that she’d report except that she had begun to have these strange feelings, sensations, urges. They’d lock her up. As Karla reached the dressing room and looked quickly around, she spotted her purse in the just the same place as she obviously put it. But then her eyes gravitated and locked onto a piece of apparel that lay just next to her purse. It was if she couldn’t take her eyes off of it. She tried to think about something else, something that she needed to do, but her eyes focused with curiosity and fascination at the shiny, delicate fabric draped over the bench. It was a very pretty and appealing sheer micro mini-dress in fabulous sinful black in sleeveless attire. Immediately her whole body felt aroused at the sight of it and she sensed the hardening of her breasts and a wetness that seemed to form down below. And now she felt suddenly irresistably sexy and nasty even though she could hear herself shouting to go, to leave. Karla stood frozen in indecision while her being became hot and heavy with increasing desire and want. She could almost feel the luxurious sleek feel of fabric against her skin, the revealing bare netting exposing her beautiful assets, the daring thrill of erotic abandonment that tickled her lurid imagination. Her body gravitated against her will closer to the scanty dress, her fingers grazing against it, reaching, pulling it up and pressing it against her face and body. She was hot. Almost as if compelled Karla found herself automatically dressing into the skimpy, revealing dress, her thighs almost exposed, the bottoms of her ass just hidden by the thin fabric of the netting of the dress which only served to shade her body, but suggest darken more private intimate details underneath. Her braless boobs, pushed out against the tight fabric highlighting her sensual assets with a deep plunging back and front, her entire arms bared, her sloping delicate shoulders exposed. Karla felt her cotton panties were now soaked with juices as she swooned with intense delight as she found herself dressed like a slut looking at this suddenly transfigured stranger in the mirror. She felt so good and lusty that she could only smile with profound seductive wanton acceptance at the licentious sight that reflected back at her. Her hands played hard and fast while she swayed in suggestive movements, pressing against her erotic zones bring cries of delight.

When she heard a sound behind her, she saw in the mirror the salesgirl open the dressing room door slightly and peek in with a shy, timid look.

“Excuse me, but I just wanted to check with you to see if everything was all right. I assumed you were here to pick up your purse. But oh! I see you’ve discovered one of our most popular dresses. Somebody must of have left it, perhaps the same person who informed me about your purse.” The girl’s eyes seemed to sparkle as they looked Karla over in her new, revealing look, examining and appreciating the more private details usually hidden in more conservative clothing.

Karla wanted to complain and run away with embarrassment at the intrusion, especially in her near naked state of dress. She had never been so humiliated, seen in such a disgusted manner of debauchery. But for some reason the intense moral objection, repulsion seemed to flutter about in confusion and disarray. Her body and mind her subjected to a multitude of conflicting feeling and desires. She was practically helpless to do anything but stammer with meaningless garbled phrases, unable to move her body posed and on display for this young girl who was obviously enjoying Karla’s unease. And unbidden, slowly, a burning sense of intrigue and beguiling enjoyment seemed to issue forth from somewhere inside her, as she found herself almost liking the illicit attention, making her even more aroused and urgently in need of release. As the girl left, Karla found herself impossibly in need to relieve the overpowering sexual urges that surged through her. Her fell to the bench as her hands tore at the top of her dress, pressing on down to her hardened breasts, her legs widened to accommodate one hand that sought to bring further direct stimulation to her waiting pussy. The brief dress now hiked up easily up to her waist, exposing her panty as Karla now began to masturbate in earnest. She pulled hard at her breasts and nipples, her body shaking, her head whipping wildly, as her grunted in animal

delight. Several fingers rubbed up and down her darkened panties, her pussy lips fully formed and frothing with need and feeling she peeled her panties down to her ankles, her knees stretched wide as she let her hands dig further into her cunt, making her clit hard and rigid with erotic shocks, her hips pushing up vigorously, her breasts flopping and shaking turgidly. She was a rabid animal, sexually in heat beyond rational thought designed only with sexual appetite and satiation of libidinous desire controlling her. The suddenly she exploded, crying out, almost standing up as the climatic come shot through her now salacious body.

As her body cooled down, Karla found herself sitting mostly naked again staring in an hypnotic daze at the mirror whirling silent message around her, one hand absently caressing her cunt. She seemed strangely submissive and obedient, awaiting her next commands. In a trance state, as if in deep dream, Karla thought she imagined the young salesgirl come back inside the dressing room. Even though, Karla thought that something was amiss, she couldn’t seem to get the complete thought straight and she sat helplessly still as she could only watch as the pretty young girl smiled and stood over her defenseless victim. Karla couldn’t move a muscle, as her entire body just slept in dazed slumber as the girl stepped over her legs onto her lap and sat right down on her as the girl began to explore the older woman’s bare flesh, causing frantic exciting sparks of urgent arousal to spread through her as the girl’s fingers rub and touched her naked shoulders, breasts and stomach, her hips grinding into her lap. The girl pulled off her blouse and with her naked body rubbed it against her, causing Karla to shudder with sexual delight, her eyes closing and her head falling back, groaning. The girl’s tongue plunged into her mouth and her hands began fingering her cunt making Karla go wild with pleasure as both women began to hump and rub each other like primitive hot animals in frenzied heat. Karla couldn’t think but could only feel the urgent lusty desire emanating from within herself as she abandoned her emotions and wishes to fulfilling the erotic craving that took control of her mental faculties. She had to perform this lewd, wick, nasty physical union and to push herself and release the sexual tension that was building up to irresistible proportions. She became an primal creative, humping wildly away, screaming, and crying out, kissing, pinching, grabbing, masterbating, fucking.

“Give it to me. Do me. Stick it in me! Fuck me!!!” She cried, her inhibitions gone. Karla couldn’t help herself, as the powerful subliminal commands took over all of her voluntary desires and thoughts. She was a slut, a dirty wild bitch in heat. She needed sex, she had to have sex. That’s all she could think about was satisfying this erotic hunger. The steamy mist rose between the two females, their naked bodies throbbing with abandon, wet perspiration dripping, slick wet fusion, hands stimulating erogenous zones, clits and pussy, crushing breasts. The sexual friction became faster, their screams louder as their shook and bounced together until they shot their juices and shimmied crazily in climatic splendor.

In her wet state, Karla remained practically hypnotized, continued to be conditioned through pleasure as she calmly received the soothing guiding words from the salesgirl as the girl redressed and inserted deep debilitating suggestions into Karla’s mind.

“You feel good. You feel wonderful. You will continue to want more. You are completely open to my voice because it feels so good. You cannot resist and will be a good slave for you cannot disobey. You do not want to disobey. You want to serve because you will continue to feel the pleasure.” The girl’s fingers played deeply into Karla’s soaked pussy bringing a burst of surrendering murmurs from her mouth as her whole body seized up in delicious orgasms. “Say, tell me that you are a slut, you need and want sex.”

“I . . . I . . .” Karla tried to regain her self-control, avoiding this total degradation of her soul, but the pummeling pleasure kept building, until all she could feel was the addictive, lust sweeping through her helpless body as it throbbed in gyrating motions. In a trance, Karla, obediently began to murmur, “Slut. Slut. I am . . . I am a slut.” Hot delicious pleasure oozed up through her wet cunt. “I need sex. I want sex.” She began to chant louder and louder along with her humping body as it rubbed against the young naked girl.

The girl continued her commands, “You will dress like a slut and act like a slut. You will be slutty. You will think about sex and willingly offer your body to sex.” The hypnotic suggestions continued in their mesmerizing pattern of sexual conditioning until all other thoughts in Karla’s mind were washed away.

3. Change

Karla tried to figure it out, but she felt different somehow this morning. She tried to remember what she had been done yesterday. It all seemed like a dream, a rather revealing one at that. She felt happier and well . . . less . . . concerned. Karla actually felt great! Her whole body felt alive and vibrating with energy. She felt anxious, but in a delightful way, ready to do something, ready to go out and start . . . she stopped herself. She was about to say “fuck someone.” She thought to herself in surprised. Now what made her think that? she thought self-consciously. A nervous smile coming to her lips.

But she did feel frisky. Her whole body seemed warm and alive and her old clothes seemed somehow uncomfortable and ill-fitting. Without much thought, she went about getting dressed. It was only when she was about to go out, that she suddenly noticed something odd about herself. As she gazed in the mirror, she couldn’t believe what she saw. It looked like a different person, a stranger almost. She never thought of herself as gorgeous and sexy, but her long straight hair, her bright ruby lips, dark mascara and deep sinful eyes. But it was her skimpy tight red halter top which showed off her breasts, plunging downwards, as well as baring her waist, along with her matching short mini-skirt and high boots that made her dizzy. She seemed entranced as the expanse of naked legs, her smooth revealing thighs seemed to make her hot and wet just thinking about the wicked lewdness of her outfit. Her nipples hardened at the sight.

Before she could stop herself, her hands began to play over her body as she felt the outlines of her slim, beckoning figure, feeling the tight outfit as her shapely outline followed the contours made out by her breasts and hips, a sinful smile creeping over her face, as lusty thoughts seemed to intrude upon her consciousness. The sexy image making her hot and wet. What had come over her today? Bewildered and confused. But she couldn’t help herself from feeling aroused and wanting more. A lusty urge seemed to build up inside her, a craving that she needed to satisfy as her hands pressed hard into her breasts and into the folds of her inner thighs, a groan almost escaping from her open pouting lips. My god she was braless!!! But it felt so goood!!! She shuttered in esctasy. She felt so fucking, hot and nasty!!! She tried to stop herself from thinking such filth, but the lust seemed to ooze out of her naked skin.

Then she had this irresistible desire to try on some more clothes at that lovely shop. And Karla found herself almost being pulled toward the store, a desire so strong that it swept any sense of propriety away. She felt wicked and bad and she could stop thinking that way. It was almost if she had been given some sort of aphrodisiac, the lurid high was so powerful. And she wanted more, she had to have more. The craving made it impossible to object to. Karla jumped into her car and bounded towards the mall, her luscious sexy body revealing to all who were able to catch a glimpse of her brief flashy red top and skirt.

“I’m sorry to bother you miss, but . . . I . . . just needed to . . .” Karla tried to look around desperate, unable to focus on her true feelings, confused. Karla was breathless, her heart beating with anticipation and now a growing desire, looking with great interest at the beautiful young salesgirl that stood before her, she was so lovely, so attractive. And Karla wanted her! It was all she could do to stop from taking her right there in the store, in public. WHAT HAD COME OVER HER? WAS SHE CRAZY? HAD SHE GONE MAD? She needed to call her doctor, she tried to think, but gazing at this young beautiful made all her rational thoughts disappear, she could only stand helpless coming under the seductress’ spell. The sexy vixen beamed with acknowledgment, almost seeming to know what Karla was feeling and going through. There she stood in her black, shimmering micro mini-dress, obviously without undergarments, her long bare expanse of alluring legs beckoning at Karla’s programmed sexual cravings.

“I knew you would be back. I’m really happy to see you again.” The girl beamed, her body insinuating much more. “It’s no use trying to deny your feelings now . . . you can’t resist them.” She lowered her voice secretly, in a seductive murmur. “You will have to obey from now on . . . your desires and cravings will only continue to get stronger and stronger until you completely give into them. They will be the only purpose you will have and wants you will live for. Now go into the dressing room and I’ll prepare you.”

Almost without thinking, Karla just simply started walking towards the dressing rooms, but slowed and stopped on the threshold. What was she doing? What had come over her? This wasn’t right was it? What was she doing back at this this place? And her clothes, she almost seethed in disbelief as mirrored reflections of her scandalous attire seemed to lash back at her. Her nakedness was so brazen, her could see her precious mounds of flesh, pressing against the tight top, her skirt hiked up so high as to almost reveal her firm ass.

“Go on, you want this, you want to do this very badly,” the spoken seductively behind her, her body almost pressing her from behind.

Karla tried to stop herself from going over the threshold before it was too late. Her feet seemed to have become frozen, but her whole body shuddered with desire, a terrible aching lust tempting her, goading her onwards. She did want this, she felt, however crazy and strange it seemed. Something was wrong with her. But she felt so good, so bad. The dressing room, the soft music, a strange glowing sense of lights seemed to dazzle her into a helpless, until all she could feel was a sensual bliss come over her. She didn’t even feel herself being guided into the enclosed room as she now stood without will before the mirror, surrendering her body and soul.

As she continued to look at herself in the mirror, she realized that there was another figure in the mirror behind her. Somehow, another person was standing behind. A man. But she couldn’t move. She couldn’t yell for help. She was frozen into helpless stillness before this complete stranger, listening to some unheard commands, accepting the suggestions to obey and submit herself to the sensual decadence that awaited her, the sinful pleasures that would become hers if she surrendered herself. A swirling of delicious sin bathed her, as her expression softened from the initial fear and shock, until Karla was in a dreamy, happy state of contentment, her body prepared and aroused, waiting for her turn to be introduced into the wonderful world of erotic abandonment.

Karla felt her body relax and allow itself to become enfolded in the strong arms of this stranger as his hands wrapped around her. Helplessly, her weight pressed against the warm foreign body, feeling its firm muscles, the throbbing sex organ that pushed against her barely covered ass. She was becoming hopelessly wet and against her will, her body was getting flushed and aroused in anticipation of the pleasure that she was being programmed to know would come. Her arms reached around and down to feel the masculine thighs, her head turned in a transformed, light bliss, her mind swirling with confused urgent thoughts as the man’s mouth sought hers. She couldn’t help herself has she began giving into the surging esctasy as the man’s hands pressed her harder against him, her breasts and nipples being massaged and another hand reaching around and up her short skirt, hiking it up so that she could feel the cool air on her bare thighs, fingers searching the fringes of her red thong that she had had to wear underneath.

She was his plaything she sighed in submission as his fingers finally captured her wet cunt bringing a hot, searing lust boiling inside her. She wanted this she was told. She needed a man’s cock deep inside to make her feel ultimately satisfied. She needed to give into her desires and cravings, give up her inhibitions for her man, say anything and do anything she was told to. She had to let go and become a slut for only a slut could enjoy and participate in this great

feeling of pleasure that rippled through her loins. Yes, she felt herself feeling, accepting more and more of the intimate intrusion into her private sanctum of femininity. Karla’s body took control as sexual heat boiled until she had to obey, her fingers reaching and grasping, her chest heaving in rapid moanful breaths. Her legs spread wide to accommodate the finger fucking of her pussy her hips pushing hard upwards to make the stranger’s contact hard against her rigid, sensitive-prone clit. Her fingers grabbed her breasts as her head whipped around in sadistic abandonment, her mouth open with urgent groaning, murmuring, “Yes . . . yes . . . yes . . . please . . . more, more!!!” in a chanting, unconscious motion.

Karla allowed her hair to be pulled back as her mouth was invaded by a long tongue and she in response nibbled and twisted and probed deep in return, sucking and sharing juices in feverish delight. Her top was ripped upwards exposing her hard, swollen nipples. Mindless she bent over, her short skirt torn off, exposing her bare legs and thong-exposed ass. And then she was suddenly thrust against a wall, her hands outstretched, her legs bent, her ass sticking outwards and the man, her thongs pulled down and the man began to plunge and ass fucked her from behind, all the while Karla was shouting in wicked ecstasy, her hips pressing back hard. She could no longer control herself and these strange erotic feelings. She was a primitive animal in desperate heat. She must give into these decadent needs in order to free herself and become one with the feelings. She had a right to enjoy this degradation and delight in her debasement into a

nasty, wicked whore.

“Yes . . . oh . . . fuck. Fuck me! Fuck me harder you hunk! Stick it in me and screw me!” Karla yelled and screamed wildly. She needed more. She needed to do this. This was what she was designed for. This was what she was built for. This was what she wanted more than anything in the world—this fucking, hot slut designed for pleasure. Her ass pushed back harder and faster, trying to capture the man’s big cock inside her pussy and to have it merge hard against her erect clit that was burning up with desire. The man’s perspiration dropped onto her back and his body shook with strong plunges, shaking Karla’s entire body against the wall. Both animals grunted with pleasure, Karla now gladly accepting the delicious rape of her cunt. Suddenly the man burst, exploded inside causing Karla to surge backward and begin a cascading orgasm that shot through her body, making her cry out. She had reached a new plateau in her change into a wanton slut.

After a few minutes alone, Karla wept, confused and terrified at what she had been thinking and submitting to. What had come over her? She must be insane, but all the glowing memories flooded back, making her body quake with the sensual appeal of her recent surrender. She was losing control of herself. But as she continued to sit practically naked, with only her askew thong covering her, she found herself drawn further into the dressing room mirror. She couldn’t look away and her fears and anxieties faded and a sleepy smile came over her face as if from a great sexy dream. Karla found herself dressing, but this time in more scandalous clothes, and for what purpose? But the thought wouldn’t form. She pulled on a brief dazzling red string bra that bared her back and pushed up her breasts giving a lot of exposure to her swelling globes, quickly she changed into some slinky netted hose, then put on some black shiny hotpants that tightly enfolded up around the very top of her thighs and just covering the beginnings of her ass, and plunging down below her bellybutton. She completed her ensemble with some 5-inch red stiletto heels and a black, spiked choker around her neck. Before she left the dressing room she tried to fight this compulsion to wear this lewd outfit out in public. What was she doing? This wasn’t her. Something was wrong but looking at tantalizing self in the mirror made her heart beat rapidly and her entire body shivered with a new, stimulating arousing desire. She looked really sexy and strikingly hot. Again she was forgetting about her past moral reservations and deep inhibitions and began to absorb the fabulous feelings that had begun to sweep her up in this new life of hers.

She was a hot chick, she could feel her nakeness in her brief costume, outfit that bared most of her body. Sexy and aroused. It seemed that her recent fuck had just made her hotter and wetter. She needed more. Karla seemed to float out of the dressing room only to be met by two other strikingly dressed women. They all seemed like whores going out on the town. She was being led into some dark, exotic place, a nether world that she had abhorred in a past life. Most of her will seemed to have leaked away, leaving only an empty vessel ready to be filled with sumptuous and tempting sinful delights. Karla had little time for contemplation as they were whisked away in a limo and the two females began to pet and caress her gently, making thinking practically impossible. Lips eased past her’s and wet moisture tongued her bare skin. Karla sunk into the soft leather seat, closing her eyes, releasing her former tensions as the she lay back, eyes closed and quietly moaned in pleasure as other fingers found themselves under her bra playing with her nipples and under her hotpants and hose, making her even wetter, as she ground her pelvis into the limo seat. Sweet, irresistible words were being tossed into her ears.

“You are a sexy slut now. It feels good to be a hot dancer. You will submit to your erotic desires.”

Her legs spread wider, opening up to the sensual carresses, whose own hands began feeling herself up, one woman’s mouth now breathing and sucking directly on her exposed nipple.

“You are getting hotter and more aroused. You want to expose yourself and bare all your intimate parts, liberate your passions. We will give you a stage upon which to perform and degrade yourself in a rich, ecstasy that you desire, crave.” The finger fucking continued over her now sensitive and ready body, boiling in heat as she twisted and moaned in louder debasing lust, accepting more and more of the hypnotic programming, transforming her into a willing hot cunt.

In the back of her consciousness, words seemed to form.

“Is she ready?” a man’s voice seemed to echo from up front.

One of the woman spoke up. “Almost. She’s submitting well to the program. There are remnants of resistance and deep subconscious moral inhibitions, but her body is coming along fine. Her sex drive and her erotic desires have almost been completely taken over and she shouldn’t be able to control herself. She’ll be prepared for “The Club” by the time we get there. It should be a delightful performance.” The woman cooed.

Then ear phones and a virtual reality headset were put over her ears and eyes as the final exotic programming took place. A swell of hard rocking music the beat with a zesty sexy rhythm had Karla’s body begin to humping and grinding away on the seat as her mind saw the lewd, pornographic display of the performance girls as her mind’s pleasure centers were stimulated and commands of obedience and sexual liberation inserted into her brain. It seemed that she had been transported out of her entire universe into some erotic fantasy world, as her inhibitions fell away and her arousal peaked. Karla felt so free and liberated, so hot and sexy, that she loved and lavished the sensual sensations invading her and taking over her pleasure centers, transforming her into a wanton slut. She leaned back, her head lulling in a dazed mesmerized trance and automatically, her hands began feeling her body right in front of her female escorts, exploring under her skimpy halter and pressing deep between her brief hotpants, her legs spreading naturally to provide larger exposure to her wet pussy in response to her virtually guided programming. All Karla could feel and think about was getting down and getting hot and making it. She felt wild and wicked, and sooo nasty as she rapidly masterbated, flicking her fingers inside her hotpants, her whole body gyrating in throes of passion, her head whipping about and screaming with grunts of lust.

“She looks ready to me,” one of the girls commented.

By the time they reached their destination and Karla’s virtual reality headgear had been taken off, Karla was in an heightened aroused state, horny as hell. Her eyes glazed over with intimate desire, her whole body shivering with hot craving need. She had been prepared for over fifteen minutes, her body stimulated and mind and thoughts molded into a whorish persona. Her rapid breathing issued from her readiness to perform any lewd fashion they wanted. Her mouth pouted with wet, tongue licking salivating eagerness. Her body shimmered, oozed of randy sexual readiness, seductively luscious in her slave’s choker around her neck, brief, upliting red bra, abbreviated hotpants, revealing designer hose, and spiked high heels. Karla was a knockout. Her body needed hot satisfaction body, she had been made highly aroused and wanting that she had to have it now, no matter what remaining moral or willful objections she might have. It was impossible for her to resist the sexual demands that coursed through her highly charged system.

Immediately as they entered The Club, the racy music caused Karla to automatically begin moving her hips and torso to the beat its beat, she was already getting into the rhythm without outside prompting (the subliminal hypnotic inductions were doing well to control Karla’s behavior and thinking). She was led backstage for her turn, to demonstrate her submission to and transformation as a result of the program for the pleasure of The Club’s exclusive audience.