The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dreaming Near the Fireside

The night was falling when Nathanaelle sat in the little lounge of the familly manor. A thin woman, she was barely adult, but tall for her age. Fiercely independant, she was wearing men’s clothes, a white shirt and cavalery pants. She was looking at the fire when she heard a someone knocking, almost timidly. A valet entered the room.

“Sorry to disturb you madam, but Countess Pavilla asked to see you.”

The young lady sighted.

“I had forgotten... Let her in. And go to sleep, we may stay late.”

The valet nodded and left the salon before bringing the noblewoman. The women’s meeting lasted until very late. Finally, the two aristocrats sat down before the fire.

“I am glad we resolved our little problems.” The countess said.

She was a very beautiful black haired woman in her late thirties or early forties with a sensual voice. She vas wearing a long dress of the latest fashion with a beautiful cleavage. The younger girl could easily imagine how many men were trying to get in her bed.

“You are a lovely company,” Nathanaelle said. “Don’t take it bad but it’s getting late. I think I’ll go to sleep very soon.”

“Yes, of course. Let me just enjoy the warm fire a few minutes still.” The countess said while standing up. She walked up to the chimney, nonchalantly asking if they were alone in the mansion.

“Yes, I sent my valet away. He deserved it.”

“I can understand. We all deserve to relax before a warm fireplace. You can just sit un good armchair to sleep, don’t you think?”

“Probably.”

Nathanaelle was not really paying attention to be honest.

“And it’s so easy to look at the fire. I have always found the flames to be beautiful, eye catching even. The movement is almost sensual and the light reassuring. I could spend hours just looking at it.”

The young girl nodded, not really knowing what to answer.

“I could fall asleep while looking at a chimney. When I was a child, I used to hear a stories near the fire, putting me to sleep in the salon. Could you imagine? It is so good to sink in your chair and fall into sleep.”

“Mmh... yeah.” Said Nathanaelle, starting to blink.

“You look so tired, why not just let go? I don’t mind. You can relax in this chair. It feels so good after all.”

She is right, Nathanaelle thought. Why not sleep now? She was way to tired to go to the bedroom.

“You don’t need to think about that. You can just let go, go for from doubts and relaity. It is very late, it is time to dream.”

The young girl nodded while her eyes were starting to close. She sank into her armchair and let go.

“Your breathing becomes heavy and deep. Let my voice guide into this state of sleep. You fall deeper and deeper, and it feels better and better.”

Countess Pavila moved behind the girl’s chair and started massaging her shoulders.

“Your body is relaxing more and more, let my voice guide it. You mind is slipping even deeper. You are in a deep dream now. You mind is empty of all thoughts, there is only my voice.”

The girl did not react.

“You hear only my voice, and my words are the truth. I control the dream you have. You feel your so light now. I fixed strings to your wrists and now I am pulling them up. You feel them drawing and your arms obey.

The sleeping girl obeyed and lifted her arms.

“Good, now I am going the cut the strings and your arms will fall. When that happens, your body and mind will fall even deeper in this relaxing sleep. Until they reach a place where your body is too relaxed to even move, and your mind too empty to think. I am cutting the strings now.

The arms fell on the sides of the chair and the breathing became even slower.

“That’s perfect, now your dream is even more under my control. You don’t want to resist, after all, it’s so good to sleep that deep. You wish you could always sleep like that. Say it, it’s the truth after all.”

“... I would like to... always sleep like that...”

“That’s excellent. Tell me, how do you fin me physically?”

“... I find you... very pretty...”

“I knew it, you want me to seduce you. I am so beautiful after all.”

The sleeping young girl seemed a bit surprised. The countess hand gently fell between Nathanaelle’s legs slowly caressed it.

“Yes, and it feels so good that when you touch yourself you think about me. It feels so good...”

A little moan escaped the young girl’s lips.

“You want to enjoy your dream... I am going to snap my fingers, and when I do, you will regain control of your body and open your eyes. My voice will still run your reality, but you will feel like if you were awake. But as soon as you will se me, you will feel that point between your legs... It will be so warm and wet. When seeing me, you will have only one desire: to come closer, to touch me, to kiss me...”

She removed her hand and snapped her fingers.

Nathanaelle opened her eyes and stretched as if waking up in the morning. She looked around her, finally looking at the countess and blushed.

“I... I am sorry, I dozed off.”

“It’s nothing. Please, come sit on the couch, the fire is to warm.” The countess said while making herself confortable on a couch, showing a glimpse of her legs.

The girl breathed abruptly before shyly coming closer. She fought against the desire to touch herself, her legs were shaking and she kept them tight when she sat on the couch. Visibly embarassed, she didn’t dare look at her interlocutor in the eyes.

“Is there a problem?”

“No! Not at all... It’s just that... I am tired.”

The countess laughed.

“Come on young girl, I know that look in your eyes. You are thinking about someone.”

The girl blushed even more and suddenly found something interesting on the carpet.

“Tell me, who is the lucky one?”

“Hum...” Nathanalle looked at the woman’s leg. “It is you.”

She didn’t know why she answered, it came naturally, however she would have never done it. It was a very bad idea, she must feel so awkward and...

Two thin hands put themselves on Nathanaelle’s shoulders and gently dragged her. Her body stiffen, but did not resist.

“I am flattered,” Said the countess with her sensual voice. “Well, as long as we are making confessions, allow me to say that I find you lovely.”

She didn’t thought it was possible, but Nathanaelle’s arousal doubled. She was troubled by these new sensations, she never felt such a thing for a...

The woman’s lips touched hers. The young girl closed her eyes, she never felt so relaxed, nor so good. The woman ended the kiss way to early for Nathanaelle. That when she noticed that she was lying on her guest.

“Countess I...”

“Please, call me Sylia.”

“Sylia... I am so sorry... I...”

“Why? Didn’t you like?”

“Y... yes... It’s just a bit... fast.”

“Don’t be affraid, and trust me. You know you can trust me, don’t you?”

Nathanaelle smiled.

“Yes, of course.”

Sylia took her chin in one hand.

“Look into my eyes... Let them enchant you. You cannot stop looking at them.”

The young girl eyes went wide, unable to move.

“I am your mistress and you are my servant, say it!”

“You... you are my mistress... and I am... your servant...”

Nathanaelle couldn’t resist, the words left her mouth despite her best efforts. Worst, she couldn’t denied how aroused that sentence made her feel.

“Very good, you are such a good girl.”

There was a snap and the girl came back to the real world.

“Wha... What happened?”

“Shh... Your desire for me grows more and more...”

The girl’s body started to shake and she averted her gaze. Then she heard the sweet and iresistible voice of the countess.

“Kiss me.”

Nathanaelle turned and kissed deeply Sylia on the lips. She couldn’t hold a moan. After a long moment, she managed to split up.

“Good... you are becoming more and more obedient, and aroused.”

“But what... what have you done to me?”

Sylia caressed her victim’s hair.

“That simple, you said it yourself. You are my servant.”

“No... I...”

“Say you are my obeident servant, and you will feel a wave of pleasure.”

“How? I don’t understand...”

Sylia took the girl’s chin again and looked deeply into her eyes.

“Say you are my obedient servant and that you love to obey me.”

The eyes blanked.

“I... I am your obedient servant... I love to obey you...” The eyes rolled back for an instant and a moan escapped the girl’s lips, before coming back to normal.

“Wha... What?”

“See? I told you. You are so obedient that if I told you to cum, you would obey without thinking. You don’t notice it, but you are touching yourself with one hand. All of this excits you, doesn’t it?”

The girl blushed again and stood up, showing her back to the troubling woman. Sylia smiled.

“Look at me and answer the question.”

Nathanalle’s body trembled a bit before obeying. Sylia’s smile grow wider when she saw the girl’s hand plunging in her pants.

“Yes... It excites me very much.”

The countess started to uncover her shoulders.

“Undress yourself.” She ordered.

Another trembling shook the girl before she started. She started with her top, revealing a thin body with little pointed breasts. Her guest had already took of her dress and was attacking her underwear, but she was not going to miss such a spectacle

After a few seconds, the two women were both as naked as the day they were born. The countess stood up with a predatory smile and went to Nathanalle, whose hand was still moving between her legs.

“I propose something to prove yourself how obedient you are.”

She undid the girl’s hair, sending it flowing on her back.

“I will order you to cum and you will try to resist. If you cum, you will fulfill completly your role of servant. You will be mine, body and soul, unless you manage to resist. In that case, I will leave you alone. Are you ready?”

“I... I am not sure...”

“Say yes.”

“Yes Sylia... Ho God...”

“Put your hands on your side and look into my eyes.” The countess ordered. “Let them seduce you like they did earlier. You cannot resist, you don’t want to resist...”

She came closer to the girl until the two touched and started to caress her.

“Your mind empties itself of any thought, any will, any resistance... Just let the pleasure grow.”

Sylia pulled Nathanaelle to her, breast against breast, sex against sex...

“You don’t want to resist. You want to feel this pleasure. You want to become my servant.”

The countess started to move, like a slow danse, the two sexy bodies moving in unisson. Pleasure moans escaped from the soon to be servant.

“Beg for me to give you this pleasure, beg for me to make you my servant.”

The empty eyes seemed to wide up even more as the young girl’s trembling voice was heard.

“I... Please... Please give me this pleasure!... Make me your... Servant!... Please I beg you...”

“The pleasure grows tenfold... And you know you could feel even more, by becoming my servant. And you want it, don’t you?”

“Y... Yes!” The girl said between breaths.

“Kiss me... and you will cum.”

Nathanaelle obeyed without hesitation. As soon as her lips touched her mistresse’s, she moaned more than she ever did. Her pelvis freneticaly moved for a few seconds and she felt a warm liquid flow on her leg. Finally the young girl calmed down and put an end to kiss. She was drenched in sweat and breathing heavily when she fell in Sylia’s arms. The countess caressed the girl’s hair and was chanting gently. Nathanaelle could not tell how long the two of tem stayed in this position, their naked body stuck on each other. She was to tired to move, and couldn’t dare speaking to her... her mistress...

“Did you like?” She asked.

“... Yes.” The girl admited.

“Are you going to obey now, will you?”

“... Yes madam.”

“And why is that?”

“Bacause I am your... your servant.”

She didn’t dare to say how good she was feeling. Sylia put an end to the embrace. She caressed the face of her new servant, who leaned into her hand. Nathanaelle had a shy smile.

“You are mine now...” She sat on the couch and called the girl to her, making her servant sit on her lap.

“It is so strange...” Nathanaelle said while obeying. “I never felt so... so obedient... So...”

“Submissive?”

The girl blushed and nodded, a smile on her face.

“Such a good girl. I am going to have so much fun with you...”

“Whatever you wish... Mistress.”