The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dreamers’ Masque: Welcome to Eros Park

Epilogue

Midnight. The last train rolled to a stop at Eros Park and opened it’s doors, waiting. For the first time in centuries, there was a breath of anticipation.

* * *

Elsie shook herself. She had been half-dozing, laying on her side in the hay, snuggling close with Bessie. For a moment she thought she’d been somewhere else – seated on a sofa in a strange place, dressed in human clothing – but it was gone now, like a bad dream. She snuggled back against the gently snoring Bessie, and Bessie woke for a moment, just long enough to intertwine their legs again and kiss her gently on the back of her neck.

She was safe here, she knew. Her beautiful fur and horns had grown in already, and so had her wonderful new tail. She’d been milked twice and had more orgasms than she could remember ever having before. She’d made a few new friends – Bessie and a few others she could reach on her leash – and they’d given her so much comfort and support as she’d adapted to life in Yashi’s paddock.

She took a deep breath full of the clean night air and the smells of hay and popcorn and cotton candy and closed her eyes. Sleep and eternity embraced her.

* * *

Lorelie had been dozing a bit, staring out the window through her own reflection. Lianna and Jan had left the shop shortly after finishing with her, so for the whole night she had been alone with her ‘sisters.’ The scene had taken on a surreal timeless sort of quality for her.

At some point in the night, she was startled to hear someone moving around in the shop behind her. Watching the reflection in the window, she soon discovered that the maid mannequin she had seen so very long ago was moving about the shop, actually dusting and cleaning. She listened for a long time before the maid reached her, but all the maid dusted on her was her breasts.

The soft feathers of the duster whipped over the plastic flesh of her breasts again and again, and with each stroke, Lorelie rose through Heaven. The chain between her nipples jingled and bounced, and Lorelie felt a slight tug with each movement. The maid spent entirely too much time “dusting” her and Lorelie built slowly toward a beautiful climax.

Just before she reached orgasm, she had a terrible thought. It was only a flash, but for a moment, she thought she wasn’t really here. Instead of an adored immortal beauty, she was really a small-town girl at a distant college, asleep on a couch at a party. For a moment, she thought she would soon wake up and go on with some other life, growing old and wrinkled and gray.

But it was only a moment. She shoved the thought away in panic and it disappeared, gone like it had never been there. The feathers of the duster were stroking her breasts again and now she rocketed to a fresh orgasm, her world spinning, tossing her mind into a dizzy joy. She hoped the maid would do this every night for eternity.

* * *

Kim’s tongue was buried deep inside yet another girl. She was so new to the game, and her muscles weren’t well-developed, yet, so her players were able to take her tokens with ease. On the one hand, it meant she got to lick a lot of pussy (her jaw was getting sore, in fact) but on the other hand, it had meant that she didn’t get nearly as much pleasure from her players. When they could take the coins from her with ease, they didn’t work very hard to please her, after all.

The attendant had kissed her a lot, that day – once whenever she was about to sit someone over her face, and once whenever she removed someone from her face. She had taken such good care of Kim, and assured her that with regular practice, Kim would learn to keep a good strong grip on her tokens and make her players work for their winnings. In the meantime, she’d told her, Kim should just lay back and enjoy the endless supply of pussy.

This one, rocking her hips over Kim’s mouth and working her clit over the tip of Kim’s nose, had a really pretty face. The young thing (sixteen, maybe) had innocent blue eyes that looked so wonderful as she neared orgasm. Kim could swear that she’d seen her somewhere before, but where? She thought for a moment that this must be the girl’s second time riding Kim’s face, but no. The girl had odd whip marks on her breasts and Kim was sure she’d never seen that before.

Then she remembered. She remembered seeing this young girl captured, screaming as she was bound and her clothing stripped from her. The sight had frightened her.

For a moment – just a moment – none of it seemed real. She opened her eyes and she was in a room full of girls, but they were all wearing clothing, sitting together in a strange room, and Kim was apart from the others in an easy chair. The woman who had captured and stripped her player was there, asleep in another chair, and Kim’s heart filled with dread. It wasn’t real. It couldn’t be real.

And then it was gone. Had she dozed off? Her player was grabbing a hold of either side of her head and holding her still, grinding her sloppy sex into Kim’s mouth and nose with wild abandon. Ashamed for falling asleep on the job, Kim attacked the girl’s pussy with renewed vigor. She tried to make it last, as this would be the last girl of the night. It was closing time, and the attendant would soon be cleaning her up and letting her sleep. Even now, in fact, as her player neared orgasm, Kim could feel the attendant sliding a warm gel dildo into her empty pussy.

The player came, screaming to the heavens, and bent down to kiss Kim’s mouth. As their tongues danced wet and hot, Kim knew eternal joy.

* * *

Melissa sighed in contentment, safe and warm in her Mistress’s passage. Locked in unending bondage, coated in her Mistress’s liquid love for her, she squirmed delightedly. Every time Mistress moved, she could feel it. Her Mistress would stop occasionally and squeeze her muscles around Melissa to remind her that she loved her, and Melissa would nearly melt with joy.

But just for a moment it seemed she wasn’t here in this safe warm place owned by her Mistress. She was somewhere else, asleep in a strange room. She was kneeling at her Mistress’s feet, to be sure, but her Mistress didn’t love her, only thought of her as a friend. Mistress would wake soon and leave Melissa naked and alone in the cold air of the world.

But it was only a dream. It vanished as quickly as it had come, and Melissa was safe in her Mistress’s warm wet pussy again. She shuddered to tell Mistress she loved her and her Mistress came, squeezing her hard and dousing her in her wonderful juices. Melissa felt a contentment wash over her and hoped it would last forever.

* * *

Samantha crossed the docking station to the train. She smiled as she felt the orgasmic pop that told her Melissa had made her choice and was now hers forever.

As she crossed the threshold of the train, the porter met her in the car and told her, “Good evening, Lady Samantha. Mistress Betshebat welcomes you back and hopes that you have enjoyed your time here at Eros... MMMMPH!

Samantha had taken hold of the girl and kissed her, sliding her tongue into the startled girl’s mouth with ease. She gave the girl a long, luxurious kiss, sliding one hand down to her ample latex-coated chest. When she pulled herself free, she told the girl, “Thank you, Porter. I assume Betshebat is in the Club Car?”

The porter cleared her throat, regaining her equilibrium, and whispered, “Yes, ma’am. Welcome back, Ma’am.”

“Thank you, Porter.” She gave Porter’s ass a little squeeze, then left the porter there. She stepped forward to the Club Car where her hostess was indeed waiting, seated on a stool, rocking her hips and smiling broadly at Samantha.

“Welcome, Samantha. Won’t you join me?” she said, waving her hand at the well-endowed stool next to her.

Samantha only smiled, patting her sex and saying, “No thanks. I’m good.”

Betshebat smiled down at Melissa’s new home and said, “Ah, yes. It was good work. I’m surprised that you chose to leave the shop behind. Pleasantly, mind you, but surprised all the same.”

Samantha shrugged. “I love this place, don’t get me wrong, but I’m not ready to live here, yet.”

Betshebat nodded. “I understand. In the meantime, you can help me with the party on the other side. Help me find new players, help me think up new fantasies to draw them in.”

“Can I come back here and work my new art on a few of them?”

“As often as you’d like.”

“And what will we be on the other side?”

Betshebat leaned in close and kissed her. Samantha wrapped an arm around Betshebat’s waist and Betshebat returned the favor, pulling her in closer. Finally, as the train jarred to a start and began to roll out of the station, Samantha parted the kiss. “This is going to be fun.”